PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Maybe I am blowing this out of porportion.

grandllamajr
01-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Ok so the Raven's are up by 16 with about 5 minutes left in the game, at this point they go for it on 4th down and Magahee scores a 25 yard touchdown and then proceeds to do the tomahawk chop in the endzone. What I am wondering is why would a team go for it on 4th in that situation and secondly, where does Magahee get off mocking us?

Bugeater
01-09-2011, 08:09 PM
If you don't want him mocking you, keep him the hell out of the endzone.

cabletech94
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM
mcgayhe is a first class horses ass.
i wish we coulda destroyed his knee.

cabletech94
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM

but yeah, that too.

Rain Man
01-09-2011, 08:11 PM
"Because he can."

milkman
They were simply trying to run clock.

It wasn't their fault that no one on the Chiefs could tackle at that point.

MIAdragon
Ok so the Raven's are up by 16 with about 5 minutes left in the game, at this point they go for it on 4th down and Magahee scores a 25 yard touchdown and then proceeds to do the tomahawk chop in the endzone. What I am wondering is why would a team go for it on 4th in that situation and secondly, where does Magahee get off mocking us?

It sucks, you don't want that to happen don't let him ripoff a 25 yd TD run. Don't get bitch slapped on your OWN field.

Coach

Absolutely agree. KC had their chances, just blew it.

Agent V
01-09-2011, 08:13 PM
I hated when Hines Ward did the Chop last year, but the difference was that we came back and bitch-slapped his team in overtime to win.

It's classless, but if you can't fight back, then you have nothing to do but take it.

InChiefsHeaven
This is the NFL. This is the playoffs. You score as much and as often as possible.

Fucking Chiefs sucked today...

Spott
He's a tool, but he'll be getting his next week when they go back to being Pittsburgh's bitch.

grandllamajr
In that part of the field you kick a field goal. I was more pissed about the decision to go for it on 4th.

Agent V
01-09-2011, 08:14 PM
I hated when Hines Ward did the Chop last year, but the difference was that we came back and bitch-slapped his team in overtime to win.

It's classless, but if you can't fight back, then you have nothing to do but take it.

Dante84
01-09-2011, 08:17 PM
I was really hoping Berry would come and unload on him in the endzone for doing that.

Would have been awesome. The fans would have loved him for that.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-09-2011, 08:22 PM
mortreport Chris Mortensen
Filed to ESPN: Broncos OC Mike McCoy under serious consideration to replace Charlie Weis for the Chiefs as Weis packs his bags for Gatorland

I CANT START A THREAD CAN SOMEONE PLZ

HMc
01-09-2011, 08:44 PM
You're carrying on like he dropped his pants and took a dump at midfield or something. He mimicked something the fans do on a regular basis. Innocuous and innofensive gamesmanship was all that was. As for the call, as has alreay been said, it's the playoffs. Tackling is always an option.

If any of it really offends you, you need another sport to follow.

Oh Snap
01-09-2011, 09:15 PM

Youre absolutely right, what were we thinking? We should have stormed out on the field and tackled him!

Psyko Tek
01-09-2011, 09:37 PM
I think after today this Chief team has some serious raven hatred

DBOSHO
01-09-2011, 10:35 PM
He can tomahawk chop all he wants next week as the steelers are pushing his shit in all game.

flynismo
01-09-2011, 11:31 PM
He's a tool, but he'll be getting his next week when they go back to being Pittsburgh's bitch.

Pittsburgh's bitch? Of the last 17 games we played, they won 9, we won 8.

Another fun fact: McGahee has scored a TD against them in 7 of the 8 games he's played against them.

Fail, on both counts.

flynismo
01-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Just wanted to drop by and tell you Chiefs fans that I think you're a strong offseason away from having a great run next year. The foundation of your team is set ... just need to add a few more pieces and maybe next year the outcome will be different.

Good luck!

KurtCobain
01-09-2011, 11:39 PM
I wanted them to go for it. 16 is two possessions, 19 is three. Chiefs just fucked it up.

HMc
01-09-2011, 11:43 PM

Another fun fact: McGahee has scored a TD against them in 7 of the 8 games he's played against them.

Fail, on both counts.

F**k off noob.

ClevelandBronco
01-09-2011, 11:59 PM
It's Elmo Wright's fault.

flynismo
01-10-2011, 12:09 AM
F**k off noob.

Very clever. You come up with that gem all by yourself?

HMc
01-10-2011, 12:12 AM

Excellent retort. You've clearly got experience.

When you only start posting after your team has just won, you're either a troll or a c.u.n.t, you take your pick.

ClevelandBronco
01-10-2011, 12:12 AM

Better not do that.

flynismo
01-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Excellent retort. You've clearly got experience.

When you only start posting after your team has just won, you're either a troll or a c.u.n.t, you take your pick.

Actually, asshole, I came on here because I see a lot of posts here where KC fans feel like their team are frauds, and I feel the opposite and wanted to share that opinion.

Unfortunately, internet gangsters like you who talk the way you do does nothing but make me realize coming on here expecting anything resembling a decent conversation is stupid on my part.

Good game, clown.

splatbass
01-10-2011, 12:46 AM

After the defense was on the field for most of the first quarter I was worried they would run out of gas in the 4th quarter. I think I was right to worry. Our offense has to give the D a little help once in a while.

HMc
01-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Unfortunately, internet gangsters like you who talk the way you do does nothing but make me realize coming on here expecting anything resembling a decent conversation is stupid on my part.

Good game, clown.

absolutely, please f**k off.

TimeForWasp
01-10-2011, 04:50 AM
I wanted them to go for it. 16 is two possessions, 19 is three. Chiefs just fucked it up.

That should have been Battles play. He would have gotten that first down. Or even Shaun Smith.

salame
01-10-2011, 05:08 AM
we sucked it up out there
douchers

CoMoChief
01-10-2011, 05:54 AM

uhh maybe to seal the game?

You score you completely put the game out of reach. You punt and lets say KC scores quick and 2pt conversion, well now all a sudden it's a one score game. Good coaches can usually tell how the game is going, and as of that point, our offense was getting beat like a red headed step child. We weren't moving the ball AT ALL. We couldn't pass, we refused to run....it was just a total shit fest effort by KC.

grey redstar
01-10-2011, 05:58 AM
mcgayhe is a first class horses ass.
i wish we coulda destroyed his knee.

Wow...somebody is really feeling bad about himself. What a douche nozzle comment.

Fritz88
01-10-2011, 06:46 AM
You are not the only one who think so

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Ravens-McGahee-mocks-Chiefs-fans-after-t;_ylt=Aqxu50Jhf6.x4mcsHgbsaCxDubYF?urn=nfl-305251

flynismo
01-10-2011, 08:43 AM
absolutely, please f**k off.

Aww, it's so cute when you flex your internet muscles :crybaby:

Spott
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM

Fail, on both counts.

Yep, still Pittsburgh's bitch. Big Ben is now 9-2 against Baltimore and 6-0 against Flacco. But at least Gahee had 4 yards rushing tonight.

Predarat
01-16-2011, 12:38 AM
No Mercy, Sweep the leg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oP2F5CM30k

Mr. Flopnuts
01-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Just wanted to drop by and tell you Chiefs fans that I think you're a strong offseason away from having a great run next year. The foundation of your team is set ... just need to add a few more pieces and maybe next year the outcome will be different.

Good luck!

Classy post.

aturnis
01-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Yeah, I remember Harbaugh doing something similar in the game last year. Croyle and the Chiefs kept things close most of the way, then the Ravens got one, and with little time left, he did something, and I can't remember what, that a classy coach would not.

Always been somewhat a fan of the Ravens, after that game last year, I lost a LOT of respect for the organization. Then, this year, I kind of forgot about that animosity until last weekend. I don't care for Harbaugh and the way he goes about his business, and I really didn't care for all of the dirty bullshit the players pulled either. Oher is a douche.

Fuck the Ravens. Nevermore.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Aww, it's so cute when you flex your internet muscles :crybaby:

Congrats on being better than the Steelers when Big Ben doesn't play. You can take em when Batch is at the helm ROFL

Mr. Arrowhead
01-16-2011, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I remember Harbaugh doing something similar in the game last year. Croyle and the Chiefs kept things close most of the way, then the Ravens got one, and with little time left, he did something, and I can't remember what, that a classy coach would not.

Always been somewhat a fan of the Ravens, after that game last year, I lost a LOT of respect for the organization. Then, this year, I kind of forgot about that animosity until last weekend. I don't care for Harbaugh and the way he goes about his business, and I really didn't care for all of the dirty bullshit the players pulled either. Oher is a douche.

**** the Ravens. Nevermore.
I think they were up 7 with 2 minutes to go at the 2 yard line and went for on 4th down, and scored the TD.

highBOLTage
01-16-2011, 10:50 AM
I think they were up 7 with 2 minutes to go at the 2 yard line and went for on 4th down, and scored the TD.

I remember that. A lot of people on here were mad at Harbaugh for "rubbing it in" or running up the score when he was being an idiot for giving the Chiefs a chance to stay in the game. Kick the 98-99% FG and win the game...

aturnis
01-16-2011, 11:09 AM
Yup. Fuck Harbaugh. Thanks Mr. Arrowhead.