PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else see the Ravens run through the drum line and knock that guy around?

Wyndex
01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Classless pieces of shit. Show disrespect by running through the drum line and cheerleaders then they knocked one of the drum players around so he stood his ground and Ray Rice got in his face. I am now and forever on a fuck the Ravens kick. Piece of shit classless fucking players.

KCrockaholic
01-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Classless pieces of shit. Show disrespect by running through the drum line and cheerleaders then they knocked one of the drum players around so he stood his ground and Ray Rice got in his face. I am now and forever on a **** the Ravens kick. Piece of shit classless ****ing players.

Didnt see that. When did this happen?

notorious
01-09-2011, 07:30 PM
They raped and pillaged.

/story

Wyndex
01-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Didnt see that. When did this happen?

When they were coming out at the start of the game, we were sitting in 306, sprint gate corner visitor's side so we saw it well, they ran through the cheerleaders instead of following the 'human tunnel' thing and then starting cutting through the drum line...one player ran through him hard knocking him to the side and then a few more players ran through him and he turned straight and braced his drums to prevent them from running anymore and started shoving them with his drums as they were shoving past him and then Ray Rice went up to him and was in face for a good 30 seconds maybe a minute and they weren't talking friendly, Rice wasn't apologizing, they were leaned into one another and a Ravens Assistant started pulling Rice from him

Wyndex
01-09-2011, 07:41 PM
The guy was holding drums like this:
http://www.audiostreet.net/artists/025/297/artist_b8b552e230674feeb5c85e6d95dbea49.jpg

so he was a little wide

come on no one else saw this bullshit?

KCrockaholic
01-09-2011, 07:43 PM
I mean it's not really a surprise. The Ravens are a low class organization overall. I like Harbaugh. But his team is extremely immature.

Bearcat
01-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I watched it. It was really classless.... it was like something you would see from high schoolers.

It also seemed like really bad timing with the setup (or maybe the Ravens were just that late leaving the tunnel)... not excusing what those few players did, it was just strange to see them setup for the Chiefs to come out when the Ravens hadn't even taken the field, and it didn't leave the Ravens much room to make it to their sideline.

Predarat
01-09-2011, 07:44 PM
That doesn't surprise me with the Ravens.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-09-2011, 07:45 PM
At least nobody got killed...

Buehler445
01-09-2011, 07:45 PM
I remember Oher turning Belcher around after Belcher had quit trying and slammed him in the pile. I'm pretty sure the whistle had blown. That deserved a flag IMO.

Sweet justice was Belcher tossed him on the ground like a bitch on the next play... but he didn't have to wait for the whistle.

Buehler445
01-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Oh, and it looked like they instigated a lot of the scrums.

They are now officially on my "fuck those goddamn motherfucking cocksucking sacks of motherfucking rat fucking shit".

[/rant]

doomy3
01-09-2011, 07:47 PM
The good news is that the Ravens didn't stop at running through our drum line, and went ahead and ran through our entire team.

ThaVirus
01-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I really fucking hate Ray Rice. For someone that isn't even that good, he talks waayyyyy too much shit. You can see it every game, he's always running his fucking mouth to the other team.

RustShack
01-09-2011, 07:57 PM
I remember Oher turning Belcher around after Belcher had quit trying and slammed him in the pile. I'm pretty sure the whistle had blown. That deserved a flag IMO.

Sweet justice was Belcher tossed him on the ground like a bitch on the next play... but he didn't have to wait for the whistle.

I seen Belcher throw him down, that was the best.

Agent V
01-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Saw that. And I was pissed. Too bad we didn't avenge the drummer.

Buehler445
01-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I seen Belcher throw him down, that was the best.

The play before was uber cheap. I was screaming at the TV. I should have DVR'ed it and listened for the whistle.

Guru
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM
I was pissed at that fucking showboater after that INT with 4 minutes left in the game. Running all the way to the end of the field just to taunt the crowd. That was unsportsmanlike.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-09-2011, 08:12 PM
I was pissed at that ****ing showboater after that INT with 4 minutes left in the game. Running all the way to the end of the field just to taunt the crowd. That was unsportsmanlike.

I blame our team for playing like pu$$ies, last week Cassel got cheap shotted and the teams reaction was to run to the corner sucking their thumbs.

Raiderhater58
01-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah I saw it, total bullshit. I was hoping karma would kick in and Ravens and rice would get ass raped... but didnt turn out that way. Kudos to the drummer for standing his ground tho

Baconeater
01-09-2011, 08:13 PM
I don't get hating on our opponent for beating the crap out of us. If anything, y'all should be hating on our team for the poor showing. But whatever makes you feel better...

Guru
01-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I don't get hating on our opponent for beating the crap out of us. If anything, y'all should be hating on our team for the poor showing. But whatever makes you feel better...WTF? Just because our team shit the house the entire second half doesn't mean we have to ignore the other bullshit too.

Buehler445
01-09-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't get hating on our opponent for beating the crap out of us. If anything, y'all should be hating on our team for the poor showing. But whatever makes you feel better...

Oh, don't worry. I do.

But I still believe their classless thugs.

Baconeater
01-09-2011, 08:17 PM
WTF? Just because our team shit the house the entire second half doesn't mean we have to ignore the other bullshit too.
If it was us beating the crap out of them, the majority of the other bullshit wouldn't have been going on.

Baconeater
01-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Oh, don't worry. I do.

But I still believe their classless thugs.
Well maybe if we had some classless thugs on our team we could finally win a fucking playoff game. Apparently this organization would rather set a record for playoff futility with a bunch of nice guys.

doomy3
01-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Well maybe if we had some classless thugs on our team we could finally win a ****ing playoff game. Apparently this organization would rather set a record for playoff futility with a bunch of nice guys.

Mecca? Is that you?

Guru
01-09-2011, 08:20 PM
If it was us beating the crap out of them, the majority of the other bullshit wouldn't have been going on.

I'm just happy I got to attend the best tailgate of the year and see some old friends. The game pissed me off but I'm already over it.

Lonewolf Ed
01-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Oh, and it looked like they instigated a lot of the scrums.

They are now officially on my "**** those goddamn mother****ing cocksucking sacks of mother****ing rat ****ing shit".

[/rant]

They're just Oakland East. I can't stand them, either!

Wyndex
01-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Are you that fucking dense that you can not figure out what this thread is about?

It is about a person who fucking plays drums during the Chiefs games, supports the Chiefs just like us, who was maliciously targeted by professional athletes in a showing of disrespect that will unfortunately go unmentioned in the media.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass and wise the fuck up idiot.

chiefzilla1501
01-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Are you that ****ing dense that you can not figure out what this thread is about?

It is about a person who ****ing plays drums during the Chiefs games, supports the Chiefs just like us, who was maliciously targeted by professional athletes in a showing of disrespect that will unfortunately go unmentioned in the media.

Pull your ****ing head out of your ass and wise the **** up idiot.

I'm with you on this and if it's true, pretty sure that's a fineable offense from the league.

If you feel strongly about it, find a way to make it blow up on Twitter or let someone in the sports media know about it. That's the only way these things seem to get attention. Good luck.

Baconeater
01-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Are you that fucking dense that you can not figure out what this thread is about?

It is about a person who fucking plays drums during the Chiefs games, supports the Chiefs just like us, who was maliciously targeted by professional athletes in a showing of disrespect that will unfortunately go unmentioned in the media.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass and wise the fuck up idiot.
Are you so fucking dense that you can not figure what some of the other posts were about?

Yeah, it started out being about the poor little drummer boy, but it quickly turned into a bitchfest about what went on during the entire game.

So go fuck yourself, idiot.

Buehler445
01-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Well maybe if we had some classless thugs on our team we could finally win a fucking playoff game. Apparently this organization would rather set a record for playoff futility with a bunch of nice guys.

LOL

Wyndex
01-09-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm with you on this and if it's true, pretty sure that's a fineable offense from the league.

If you feel strongly about it, find a way to make it blow up on Twitter or let someone in the sports media know about it. That's the only way these things seem to get attention. Good luck.
I feel very strongly about it but Bob fescoe and nick wright don't seem interested..someone email jack harry for me lol. Bugeater go choke on a dick you delusional faggot

chiefzilla1501
01-09-2011, 09:49 PM
I feel very strongly about it but Bob fescoe and nick wright don't seem interested..someone email jack harry for me lol. Bugeater go choke on a dick you delusional pillowbitergot

I don't think anybody in KC is going to give a shit. First, nobody in the national media pays any attention to KC media. Secondly, I think these guys care more about bitching about the Chiefs than the Ravens--I'm sure they've moved on.

I was thinking along the lines of Peter King. Or try a couple of Chiefs' players on Twitter. I have no idea how to use Twitter, but I feel like that's the way a lot of these stories tend to break.

I'd love to see you make this work. Even if this wasn't my team, that kind of shit isn't acceptable.

Baconeater
01-09-2011, 09:49 PM
LMAO Oh hell, now I'm delusional. That's fucking hilarity right there.

AdamAndrew
01-09-2011, 09:55 PM
I feel bad for the drum guy... getting smack by Ray Rice.

Demonpenz
01-09-2011, 10:04 PM
highschool band, highschool looking field, high school looking team.

nstygma
01-09-2011, 10:04 PM
ray rice on twitter:
RayRice27 Shout out to @jcharles25 you that deal bro
About 7 hours ago by Ray Rice

kcchiefsus
01-09-2011, 10:29 PM
The little hoodrat will get his, at some point in his life. He'll be running his mouth in some nightclub and a couple of bad motherfuckers will fill that punk ass little bitch full of lead. Stay down Bitch!!!

llamablaster
01-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Wow. You guys are seriously delusional.

Not about the drummer... I didn't notice that, but I'll take your word for it. It did seem like a weird setup with the Ravens coming onto the field with everything set up for the Chiefs.

What I mean is talking about the Ravens like they're a low class, cheap shot kind of outfit. Did you miss all of the cheap shots that your guys were taking all day? I saw Oher getting thrown around on both plays. And did you ignore your player trying (and failing) to rip Todd Heap's helmet off? I know he was scorching you guys, but that's about as blatant and low class as you can get.

OneMoreTime
01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
I really ****ing hate Ray Rice. For someone that isn't even that good, he talks waayyyyy too much shit. You can see it every game, he's always running his ****ing mouth to the other team.

Hey Boy, there's no crying in football! :deevee:

luv
01-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Should't you all be pestering the Steelers?

Frosty
01-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Hey! Look at the Ravens trolls that weren't here before the game.

-King-
01-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Eh. It was Ray Rice. Dude is probably my 2nd favorite RB after Jamaal. I forgive him.

OneMoreTime
01-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Should't you all be pestering the Steelers?

Why, are they laughing about and starting threads on somebody's dead brother and then crying like a bitch when somebody does it back? :hmmm:

PRIEST
I blame our team for playing like pu$$ies, last week Cassel got cheap shotted and the teams reaction was to run to the corner sucking their thumbs.

This

We play the Ratbirds repay them with a ass whooping :banghead:

luv
Why, are they laughing about and starting threads on somebody's dead brother and then crying like a bitch when somebody does it back? :hmmm:

Too scared you'll have to eat crow?

Pants
01-10-2011, 03:39 PM

Not about the drummer... I didn't notice that, but I'll take your word for it. It did seem like a weird setup with the Ravens coming onto the field with everything set up for the Chiefs.

What I mean is talking about the Ravens like they're a low class, cheap shot kind of outfit. Did you miss all of the cheap shots that your guys were taking all day? I saw Oher getting thrown around on both plays. And did you ignore your player trying (and failing) to rip Todd Heap's helmet off? I know he was scorching you guys, but that's about as blatant and low class as you can get.

Yeah, that was Tyson Jackson and that was bullshit. I was pissed at him for that.

FAX
01-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Dang.

That little drummer boy is lucky he wasn't shot.

FAX

Zeke
01-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Dang.

That little drummer boy is lucky he wasn't shot.

FAX

Cause they would have easily gotten away with it.

Sincerely,

Ray Lewis

Iowanian
01-10-2011, 05:01 PM
There was a lot of classless crap yesterday....After Suggs came over and mocked our endzone 3 times, I hope his legs fall off. Plenty of other cheap bullshit by their players yesterday. Oher was as dirty as anyone on the field...>F him and his vanilla sister.

I hope they all get MRSA of the wedding tackle from Ray Lewis' mother.

It was also pretty awesome watching the Baltimore thugs walking through the parking lot kicking over grills and coolers. May they find themselves on the business end of a drive-by soon.

DenverChief
01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
I was pissed about the 3 blitzes in a row with 4 mins left in the game and they were up by 4 scores

DBOSHO
01-10-2011, 06:12 PM
There was a lot of classless crap yesterday....After Suggs came over and mocked our endzone 3 times, I hope his legs fall off. Plenty of other cheap bullshit by their players yesterday. Oher was as dirty as anyone on the field...>F him and his vanilla sister.

It was also pretty awesome watching the Baltimore thugs walking through the parking lot kicking over grills and coolers. May they find themselves on the business end of a drive-by soon.

And everyone just watched them kick over shit?

WV
01-10-2011, 06:20 PM
I've been to three Chiefs Ravens games in Baltimore and I can unequivocally confirm that their fans are grade A #1 ASSHOLES.

Bwana
01-10-2011, 06:22 PM

Seriously? And they didn't get their asses kicked, why?

notorious
01-10-2011, 06:23 PM
I've been to three Chiefs Ravens games in Baltimore and I can unequivocally confirm that their fans are grade A #1 ASSHOLES.

Meh, you can't feel safe around them. When they get upset they will just poke you with their heroin needles and give you AIDS or some other STD that they caught from sucking their drug dealer's cock.

cabletech94
01-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Meh, you can't feel safe around them. When they get upset they will just poke you with their heroin needles and give you AIDS or some other STD that they caught from sucking their drug dealer's cock.

man, i'm as pissed about yesterdays game as everyone else here. but really, this last comment hurts the dealers feelings. they've got nothing to do with being classless.

oh, wait a minute.:spock:

Buehler445
01-10-2011, 06:45 PM

I'll man up and admit it. Tyson Jackson did it and it was classless and stupid. But the Ravens are cheap pieces of shit for the most part. End.

Iowanian
01-10-2011, 07:06 PM

One of the owners was 10' behind them as they kicked his over...and he and some of his boys caught up with them...but I didn't see anything of note or how it turned out.

Bwana
01-10-2011, 07:09 PM
One of the owners was 10' behind them as they kicked his over...and he and some of his boys caught up with them...but I didn't see anything of note or how it turned out.

Not unlike a vist to the local massage parlor, I hope it had a happy ending.

Psyko Tek
01-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I hear d about the drummer in the game thread

if the chiefs players DO NOT hate baltimore with the power of 1236 blazing suns
they are useless

flynismo
01-10-2011, 09:19 PM

Because it probably didnt happen.

Papi
01-10-2011, 10:09 PM
The only sad part about this story is that all of the "Rumble" didn't get concussed and need to leave the stadium. What a waste of space they are and they sound like ass. With a name like Rumble they should shake the stadium. It's weak. Maybe the Arrowhead speakers just suck, but they bore the hell out of me.

Guru
01-10-2011, 10:15 PM

It was also pretty awesome watching the Baltimore thugs walking through the parking lot kicking over grills and coolers. May they find themselves on the business end of a drive-by soon.It was great meeting ya bud!!!:thumb:

Guru
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
The only sad part about this story is that all of the "Rumble" didn't get concussed and need to leave the stadium. What a waste of space they are and they sound like ass. With a name like Rumble they should shake the stadium. It's weak. Maybe the Arrowhead speakers just suck, but they bore the hell out of me.Shit, I would take the TD Pack Band back over this group any day. I can't stand them.

DenverDanChiefsFan
01-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I posted a tweet from Babb or someone in the game thread about it. Thought it was funny that our band was fucking with them.