PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Le'Ron McClain Thinks Tamba should be a ProBowler

NIUhuskies
01-09-2011, 09:47 PM
FB LE’RON MCCLAIN

Talk about the performance of the Chiefs defense: “The Chiefs defense is a great defense. They have some young guys over there making some plays. We felt like if we established what we’d been doing, if we got back to what we do, which is being that hard-nosed offense and keep them on the field that it would show. We did that. We executed plays and got the job done today.”

Are there any players on the Chiefs defense you prepared for, specifically? “91, hands down, Tamba Hali. Tamba Hali is a great, great player. All of them are great players but we had to take it out on him.”

Should Tamba Hali be in the Pro Bowl?: “Oh yeah, hands down. Great guy, high motor, great football player. You see that every week. People can’t block him because he’s a great player and you saw that today.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2011/01/Postgame_Transcript_010910.aspx

The Bad Guy
01-09-2011, 09:49 PM
He's the best player on this team.

dtebbe
01-09-2011, 09:55 PM
He's the best player on this team.

Was pretty much held on every other play all day today.. :banghead:

DT

KurtCobain
01-09-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm so tired of the no hold calls.

WebGem
01-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Anyone who has any clue about football and has watched the Chiefs thinks the same thing, it's not really debatable that deserving players miss the pro bowl every year though.

Trevo_410
01-09-2011, 10:02 PM
^we need to draft more pass rush this years draft. most likely as our ROLB spot... I'd give tyson jackson 1 more year to try to prove himself. If he doesn't.... can him and pick up some1 not from LSU.

unothadeal
01-09-2011, 10:06 PM
^we need to draft more pass rush this years draft. most likely as our ROLB spot... I'd give tyson jackson 1 more year to try to prove himself. If he doesn't.... can him and pick up some1 not from LSU.

Move him to ROLB. GENIOUS!

WV
01-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Was pretty much held on every other play all day today.. :banghead:

DT

No shit....Those refs sure seemed bought and paid for, not that it lost the game for us but it was BS the amount of love the visiting team was getting.