PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The perfect Therapist for all the Cassel bashers....

chris
01-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Upset about how this season and all future seasons are DOOMED because KC doesn't have the current flavor of quarterback you think the Chiefs need...Sanchez, Vick, Clausen, Gabbert, whomever....as our QBOTF??

This is the perfect therapist to restore your confidence in the Chiefs' Leadership!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA

have a little faith..........Scott and Todd have a plan and will make it work. Maybe not in the time frame you want, but don't you think they want the CHIEFS to be successful MORE that you do??????

Great Commercial. "You jack wagon!" :)

RealSNR
01-09-2011, 11:16 PM
You're pretty damn close to being my least favorite poster on this website

the Talking Can
01-09-2011, 11:17 PM
you should kill yourself....

RustShack
01-09-2011, 11:18 PM

He was mine, until I forgot about him. But hes there again.

chris
01-09-2011, 11:18 PM

Sounds like you are headed over to mamby pampy land.

Sorry, couldn't resist that slow curve ball.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Fuck you, Chris.

Dante84
01-09-2011, 11:19 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSm7BcQHWXk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSm7BcQHWXk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

chris
01-09-2011, 11:20 PM
**** you, Chris.

You know Dane, you should trademark that expression. You use it quite a bit. :)

Bugeater
01-09-2011, 11:23 PM
He was mine, until I forgot about him. But hes there again.
:LOL: This is also where I'm at. My least favorite poster changes daily, but chris is that guy for a good chunk of them.

RealSNR
01-09-2011, 11:27 PM
At least someone like chiefsfan1963 gets football discussion going. And while his questions or his takes are never good, he poses questions and usually gets people talking.

This is silly stupid retard bullshit.

chris
01-09-2011, 11:29 PM
There are too many people on CP that take themselves too seriously and have an inflated value of their opinion. I enjoy poking at them and hoping make them realize how silly they seem. All in good fun.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Someone should stick a Benelli M4 Super 90 loaded with Frag-12 shells up your ass and blow the top of your fucking head off.

chris
01-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Someone should stick a Benelli M4 Super 90 loaded with Frag-12 shells up your ass and blow the top of your ****ing head off.

Very creative.

You know, I am looking for a self defense shotgun for our WI house. I had to look-up the Benelli reference. Cool weapon. However, thinking of an automatic.

RealSNR
01-09-2011, 11:36 PM
There are too many people on CP that take themselves too seriously and have an inflated value of their opinion. I enjoy poking at them and hoping make them realize how silly they seem. All in good fun.No. If it were all in good fun you'd post something funny.

You didn't. What you posted was annoying.

chris
01-09-2011, 11:40 PM
No. If it were all in good fun you'd post something funny.

You didn't. What you posted was annoying.

Why?

Because I don't think Cassel is our biggest problem????

There a small, extremely vocal group on CP that think we are screwed until we get their flavor of QBOTF. And anyone who disagrees is an F******** idiot.

It gets old.

David.
01-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Why?

There a small, extremely vocal group on CP that think we are screwed until we get their flavor of QBOTF. And anyone who disagrees is an F******** idiot.

It gets old.

maybe you should stop posting here.

RealSNR
01-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Why?

It gets old.No, because you think an old Geico commercial would be a funny post. What's next? Are you going to say you did it to get the sand out of our vaginas?

Crazy! That's sooooooo funny!

Bwana
01-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Wow :spock:

http://republicanredefined.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/stuart-smalley.jpg

notorious
01-09-2011, 11:48 PM
This whole day has been full of WTF?.

It is fitting that we end it with WTF?!

chris
01-09-2011, 11:52 PM
No, because you think an old Geico commercial would be a funny post. What's next? Are you going to say you did it to get the sand out of our vaginas?

Crazy! That's sooooooo funny!

Would never be that crass.

Remember, this is just only a football forum populated by people who really don't have a clue how to build or manage a NFL team. Myself included. So when I read posts from people that the CHIEFS must do this or that, it is amusing.

CP is one of the best sources of football related comedy available.

For serious CHIEFS info, there are other sites better suited.

OK, have to catch a plane in the early AM. Sleep well. Night.

Gonzo
01-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Would never be that crass.

Remember, this is just only a football forum populated by people who really don't have a clue how to build or manage a NFL team. Myself included. So when I read posts from people that the CHIEFS must do this or that, it is amusing.

CP is one of the best sources of football related comedy available.

For serious CHIEFS info, there are other sites better suited.

OK, have to catch a plane in the early AM. Sleep well. Night.
Hopefully the airline crew forgets to us de-icer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
01-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Red made me sadder than yellow, as in flag color. Haley had a shrinkage issue the rest of the game after that bad challenge. Someone in the booth has to have good eyes.

eazyb81
01-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Why?

It gets old.

70 yards. 0 TD. 3 INT. Didn't even attempt to let our top WR make a play all game.

Cassel shat his pants yesterday and has played poor the last few games of the season.

It is perfectly reasonable for any Chiefs fan to question his abilities as a QB at this point.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-10-2011, 04:01 PM
If you were a pigeon, I'd feed you rice.

Shogun
01-10-2011, 04:04 PM
THREAD SAVING INCOMING

http://vincentignatius.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/very-nice-ass.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

notorious
01-10-2011, 04:08 PM
That's fucking therapy!

RealSNR
01-10-2011, 04:10 PM