PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let's give our well wishes to Charlie Weis as he departs for Florida.

pr_capone
01-10-2011, 09:51 AM
May your Hover-Round scooter catch fire and your heft prevent you from escaping.

May Diabetes take both your legs.

May you get skin cancer in the Florida sun.

May you choke on your 5th daily eclair.

Sure-Oz
01-10-2011, 09:52 AM
I love it, if he was staying im sure none of this would go out...that said he made Cassel better

pr_capone
01-10-2011, 09:55 AM
I love it, if he was staying im sure none of this would go out...that said he made Cassel better

I find it interesting that the two games we play after Charlie's announcement that he is leaving, we put up a combined 17 points with 362 offensive yards.

Yeah, that fat fuck wasn't distracted in the least.

-King-
01-10-2011, 09:56 AM
"Whoa! Jamaal is averaging 10 a carry in the first half. If I keep running plays with him, we might actually win this...God knows I don't want that, the sooner I'm in florida, the better"

-Wies.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
01-10-2011, 09:59 AM
adios fat man

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNfLUkOpor8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNfLUkOpor8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SNR
01-10-2011, 10:03 AM
I love it, if he was staying im sure none of this would go out...that said he made Cassel betterI personally wanted Haley to take control by midseason. I had enough of his bullshit.

Either way this "transfer" takes care of business

ARROW2
01-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Fat fucking bastard!! Fuck him....I don't wish anything bad on him but fuck that muthafucka...

Sofa King
01-10-2011, 10:07 AM
adios fat man

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNfLUkOpor8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNfLUkOpor8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LMAO

Frosty
01-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Hey, Weis...

:moon:

Art Vader
01-10-2011, 10:10 AM
epic fat fucking fail.

HotRoute
01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Ya I understand the hatred for him, but up until two weeks ago I had no problem with him being the offensive coordinator for the next 5 years. That being said I hope Florida sucks and he has nothing but bad luck there.

Frazod
01-10-2011, 10:30 AM
I need to check with Zachipoo and see if it's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to not like Weis now.

stevieray
01-10-2011, 10:42 AM
It's no coinkydink that this offense went flat after his announcement.. they were putting up thirty points five of the last six games before he decided he was bigger than the team and the task at hand.

KMA, you selfish POS.

pr_capone
01-10-2011, 10:43 AM
It's no coinkydink that this offense went flat after his announcement.. they were putting up thirty points five of the last six games before he decide he was bigger than the team and the task at hand.

KMA, you selfish POS.

My thoughts exactly.

notorious
01-10-2011, 10:45 AM
I see the team moving forward just fine without his ego.

The man could destroy a drive just as fast as he could destroy a buffet.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-10-2011, 10:45 AM
I can't say i hope he dies in a fire but may his offenses suck baows for eternity.

notorious
01-10-2011, 10:52 AM
I see the team moving forward just fine without his ego.

The man could destroy a drive just as fast as he could destroy a buffet.

Uh-Oh

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240070

Maybe Haley has been fucking up the 3rd downs all year, and that is another reason Weis is leaving.

I retract my previous post.

bevischief
01-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Don't the door hit your ass on the way out.

ChiefButthurt
01-10-2011, 10:53 AM
It's no coinkydink that this offense went flat after his announcement.. they were putting up thirty points five of the last six games before he decided he was bigger than the team and the task at hand.

KMA, you selfish POS.

HUGE THIS.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2011, 10:57 AM

KMA, you selfish POS.

I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the tough, physical defenses that physically dominated us at the LOS.

Otherwise, spot-on.

Brock
01-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Sounds like Haley blew it.

notorious
01-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Sounds like Haley blew it.

This is becoming evident.

Weis was probably getting tired of Haley constantly cutting in and fucking up 3rd downs, so that gave him an increased incentive to GTFO of KC.

warrior
01-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Weis 4321

DaKCMan AP
01-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Hilarity.

In the same breadth people complain that they wanted him gone and complain that he's leaving.

They blame the offensive production of the final 2 games on him but he didn't fumble twice and throw 3 INTs to Baltimore or get punked like the O-Line.

He was the OC and shares in the blame, but claiming that Charles and McCluster fumbled because he accepted the Florida job is ROFL.

And, as mentioned, this: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240070

Mr. Arrowhead
01-10-2011, 11:12 AM
I wonder if Weis will really drive his scooters on recruiting trips

MOhillbilly
01-10-2011, 11:15 AM
The ghost of hank stram done put a hex on CW.

stevieray
01-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Hilarity.

In the same breadth people complain that they wanted him gone and complain that he's leaving.

They blame the offensive production of the final 2 games on him but he didn't fumble twice and throw 3 INTs to Baltimore or get punked like the O-Line.

He was the OC and shares in the blame, but claiming that Charles and McCluster fumbled because he accepted the Florida job is ROFL.

And, as mentioned, this: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240070

who claimed they fumbled because of weis?

KILLER_CLOWN
01-10-2011, 11:26 AM

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... He's a delusional floduh fan who won't see the light until Charlie leaves Floduh to take a high school QB coach job.

DaKCMan AP
01-10-2011, 11:27 AM

1 + 1 = 2

The offense didn't put up 35 points like in 5 out of the last 7 games. Well, 5 of their 11 possessions ended in a turnover, 1 resulted in a TD, and 1 was a kneel-down before halftime.

stevieray
01-10-2011, 11:31 AM
1 + 1 = 2

The offense didn't put up 35 points like in 5 out of the last 7 games. Well, 5 of their 11 possessions ended in a turnover, 1 resulted in a TD, and 1 was a kneel-down before halftime.

your an idiot.

GTFO

DaKCMan AP
01-10-2011, 11:34 AM
your an idiot.

GTFO

Translation: I've got nothing so I'll fling around insults.

thebrad84
01-10-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the tough, physical defenses that physically dominated us at the LOS.

Otherwise, spot-on.

While you are absolutely correct that they dominated us during second half play, in no way, shape, or form can you say that the Ravens physically dominated us in the first half. We actually moved the ball quite well in the 1st half, mainly by the run, and kept a pocket for Cassle multiple times. I believe everyone's hatred for Weis stems from the fact that he/we completely changed our game plan in the second half way before it was time to scrap the original game plan that had shown some good results in the 1st.

stevieray
01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Translation: I've got nothing so I'll fling around insults.
ya, that's exactly what you did, beside putting words in people's mouths.

your an idiot.

GTFO

DaKCMan AP
01-10-2011, 12:39 PM
ya, that's exactly what you did, beside putting words in people's mouths.

your an idiot.

GTFO

You're the only one slinging insults (and screwing up the syntax in the process).

Quit trying to blame Weis for the lack of offensive production and go play dress up.

stevieray
01-10-2011, 12:49 PM

Otherwise, spot-on.

that's a given., but the game is 90% mental. you've got a young team that is buliding a solid foundation..you've got an all season long number one rushing offense and league leading in TD's WR...all the work, overcoming Cassel's surgery and then winning the Division are all things that help bulid confidence and help make a team feel pretty good about itself.,..especially in program that is only in it's second season...he mind ****ed them..basically telling them that one of the top three coaches is bailing, and his personal interests were more important than the Chiefs. when your leader gives the impression that what you are doing takes second chair, it can't help but trickle down to the players. It was uncool and unfair to the offense, the team and the fans.

Now, granted, he has the right to make that decision, but a PROFESSIONAL would have told Florida that he was a lock, and would've came forward once our season was over....it would be tampering in the NFL.

pr_capone
01-10-2011, 12:51 PM
it would be tampering in the NFL.

No, it would not have been tampering. The Chiefs gave Florida permission to speak to Charlie.

Agree with everything else. To my dying day, no one will ever convince me that Charlie announcing his bailing out of KC didn't affect the team mentally.

*edit, corrected a major typo

stevieray
01-10-2011, 12:52 PM
You're the only one slinging insults

liar

stevieray
01-10-2011, 12:52 PM
No, it would not have been tampering. The Chiefs game Florida permission to speak to Charlie.

thanks for the correction.

HemiEd
01-10-2011, 12:59 PM
No, it would not have been tampering. The Chiefs gave Florida permission to speak to Charlie.

Agree with everything else. To my dying day, no one will ever convince me that Charlie announcing his bailing out of KC affected the team mentally.

And that would indicate to me that Pioli and Haley were tired of his act already and it would save paying him when they let him go.

Count Alex's Wins
10-12-2011, 08:27 PM
http://30fps.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2011-April-9-12-3-30.jpg

BossChief
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK......RIBS

BossChief
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
I ATE A BABY

Brianfo
10-12-2011, 08:48 PM
http://30fps.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2011-April-9-12-3-30.jpg

Lol. Thank god for gastric by-pass.

CoMoChief
10-12-2011, 08:48 PM
i wonder when's the last time he was able to see his own cock?

O.city
10-12-2011, 08:52 PM
The am diggin the BIF

Shogun
10-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Charlie weis gives the saying GOING HAM an entire new meaning. I mean, the resemblance is uncanny.

BossChief
10-12-2011, 08:58 PM
If I click to resize, my computer might have to go throw up.

penguinz
10-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Charlie weis gives the saying GOING HAM an entire new meaning. I mean, the resemblance is uncanny.http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4327/iseewhatyoudidtheresupe.jpg

DonTellMeShowMe
10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
look at those abs

ForeverChiefs58
10-30-2011, 09:49 AM
If Charlie Weis is a genius then Steve Addazio was a mastermind

Gators offense continues to circle the drain in loss to Georgia

October 29, 2011|Mike Bianchi, SPORTS COMMENTARY

JACKSONVILLE Welcome, once again, to the World's Largest Outdoor Pity Party.

Except this time, it's not the poor, downtrodden Georgia Bulldogs we need for feel sorry for, but the once-dominant, now-dreadful Florida Gators.

After Georgia's 24-20 victory Saturday, it's official: The Gators, under new coach Will Muschamp, are as helpless and hopeless as they've been in decades. They've now lost four straight for the first time since 1988 and are winless in October for the first time since 1979's 0-10-1 season.

And in case you were wondering, the No. 1 song of 1979 was Donna Summers singing "Bad Girls" The Gators of 2011 should remake the song and simply entitle it "Bad Offense."

The rallying cry now for the Gators is "Bowl Eligible!" Or, better yet, "Beat Vandy!" Then again, this team is so bad that Vanderbilt should be favored when it comes to the Swamp next week.

You know situations are dire when the Gators can't even defeat Georgia, a program they'd beaten 18 times in the last 21 years. But what do expect with Florida's offense remaining this bafflingly bad? How can this possibly be? How can a Charlie Weis offense be this pitifully pedestrian? How can the Gators have only one first down in the second half and minus-19 yards rushing?

Weis has four Super Bowl rings, but his offense this season isn't even good enough to deserve a spot in the Beef O' Brady's Bowl.

Here's all you need to know about Weis' offense: It came into Saturday's game ranked No. 90 in the country, 19 spots behind the offense of Temple, which is coached by former Florida offensive coordinator Steve Addazio. Weis, of course, is considered a maestro -- the Beethoven of offensive football. Addazio? He is the Weird Al Yankovic of offensive football.

Granted, Florida's offensive talent is not what it needs to be. The line is weak. The depth is thin. The receivers seem incapable of making big plays. The quarterback situation has been in flux because of an ankle injury to starter John Brantley. And the Gators are trying to run a pro-style offense with spread-offense talent.

The fact is, former coach Urban Meyer left Muschamp with a paucity of elite-level SEC talent. Muschamp even admitted as much Saturday. "We've got to build our numbers back up, we've got to get better on the line of scrimmage and it's difficult to have a power running game with who we have," he said. "You don't have to be real educated to figure it out."

Still, if the Gators don't have the talent to run their offense isn't it up to Weis to adapt to the talent he does have? Weis is supposed to be a genius. And if you're a genius, isn't it your job to take inferior talent and make it better than it really is?

Weis spent the first part of the season coaching from the sideline so he could have more personal contact with Florida's quarterbacks. That didn't work. On Saturday, with Brantley still hobbled but back in the lineup, Weis moved upstairs and called plays from the press box. That didn't work so well either. Coming soon: Weis stays home and calls plays from the Gainesville Ale House.

There was this sense of false hope that Florida's offense would miraculously be cured with Brantley back in the lineup after missing 2 games with the ankle injury. Isn't it amazing how the perception of Brantley changed in 10 quarters of being gone? One ankle injury and he was transformed from Gator whipping boy to Tom Brady.

"This is tough," Brantley kept saying afterward.

But, hey, there are a couple of bright spots to Florida's futility.

Nice-guy Georgia coach Mark Richt likely saved his job on Saturday by beating the Gators for only the third time in 11 years.

Then there are the Jaguars, who play Sunday NFL games on this very field.

After watching the Gators on Saturday, embattled Jags coach Jack Del Rio can safely say, "At least our offense isn't THAT bad."

MahiMike
10-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Gators looked like crap yesterday. I was wondering when they were gonna try something different. Course their QB was hobbled, otherwise he should scrambled a few times.

notorious
10-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Florida's QBs are garbage.

milkman
10-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Charlie Weis has never been a genius.

What he is, is a guy that understands the value of balance and getting the most out of a QB's strengths, and minimizing the plays in which he asks his QB to do things he struggles with.

The problem with that is, good defensive schemes can take away those things that QBs can do well if those QBs are really limited.

ARROW2
10-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Florida's QBs are garbage.

But......but.....but.....it was Charlie that made a scrub like Cassel look good.....it was ALL Charlie....

Sorry, no excuses for lard butt...

Baconeater
10-30-2011, 10:06 AM
College football is better when Florida sucks ass.

-King-
10-30-2011, 10:08 AM

He makes millions upon millions per year and he still looks like this. :shake: I can't imagine he has more than 5 years left to live.

Shit, the guy can afford the best personal trainer to ever grace this earth. He can afford a chef who can make a steel rod taste like Steak and Lobster. Wtf is he doing with his life?

notorious
10-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Shit, the guy can afford the best personal trainer to ever grace this earth. He can afford a chef who can make a steel rod taste like Steak and Lobster. Wtf is he doing with his life?

I would say it's that southern cooking, but he's been a blob everywhere he's coached.