PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who went to the game? - Section 320

Farzin
01-10-2011, 09:53 AM
I heard there was a fight there towards the end. Anyone with pictures or videos? :thumb:

Mr_Tomahawk
01-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Nope, but there was a fight behind me in section 112.

Nothing spectacular...just two Chiefs fans going at it with a nearby baltimore fan laughing at the situation... :facepalm:

ferrarispider95
01-10-2011, 11:05 AM
I saw 3 fights on the way out and was personally involved in helping the 2nd one.

Do not they not arrest anyone for open container or dui? The aforemention dbag was weaving through the parking lot (open container in his lap) nearly hitting everyone until he popped a pathfinder. The older guy in the pathfinder confronted the guy, words wear had, and then the dbag rammed the pathfinder again, jumped out and starting beating on the pathfinders windows. Another guy in a different car jumped out to tell the dbag to get back into the car and it came to blows. Pathfinder man got out and start wailing on this punk, I jumped out to help, and by the time I got there the 2 guys had him pinned on the hood. They let him up and he jumps back in his car, slams the gas and tears off through the grass and jumps into the exiting traffic.

Luckily, it was busy enough, by the time the cops arrived he will still stuck. They made him pull over, and I watched him get of the car with open beer in his hand that he was still drinking. They interviewed both parties and told pathfinder man, that since it was a fight they would have to charge both of them for battery if he wanted to press charges. Meanwhile, they make another person in dbags car to drive and he jumps in the passenger seat and they let him go.'

They told him he could file an accident report, but it would be no fault since it is a parking lot. The pathfinder didn't really have any damages, the taurus front bumper was actually worse.

I hate to estimate the number of open containers and dui drivers leave the stadium.

MOhillbilly
01-10-2011, 11:07 AM
dude at work seen it. said something about a beer and a mexican, and the mexican caught a roundhouse in the head and fell down the stairs.
pretty big ruckus from the sound of it.

ReynardMuldrake
01-10-2011, 11:09 AM
I was in 112 and the whole section was empty by the end of the game.

JASONSAUTO
01-10-2011, 11:41 AM
i was in 111 and would like to thank the drunk asshole who shoved my wife down in the 3rd qtr while she was walking to the rest room. if she would have said how bad she was hurt during the game i would have been looking for you when it was over.

she has a bruise that covers half of her ass and it's swollen out about 3 inches.

she now has a hell of a half ghetto booty

rageeumr
01-10-2011, 01:01 PM
I didn't see any fights. However one of the dudes next to me kept losing his balance and falling into the group in front of him. They finally got him kicked out.

I didn't have an opinion on the matter, but then the people who complained left a couple minutes after getting the guy booted (early 4th qtr). I thought that kinda sucked...get the guy booted and then hightail it yourself.

melbar
01-10-2011, 01:40 PM
I was in the 4th row of 321 on the isle....guess I missed it.

jiveturkey
01-10-2011, 01:41 PM
It was a pretty rowdy crowd. I was in 118 and two people in our row barfed before the game even started.

MOhillbilly
01-10-2011, 01:41 PM
guy i talked to was in 320 acouple rows up. Said the guy infront of him got sucker punched.

KCUnited
01-10-2011, 01:44 PM
It was a pretty rowdy crowd. I was in 118 and two people in our row barfed before the game even started.

I think a lot of people blew their wad in the parking lot before the game. A lot of disinterested fans in my section, even before the game started. The mood in the bathrooms was like we were up by 3 touchdowns, frickin' party in the bathrooms and concourse.

notorious
01-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Why do people have to get retarded at the games?

I guess I have been fortunate enough to sit around classy people in Denver and KC when I go to games.

ChiTown
01-10-2011, 01:46 PM
I saw 3 fights on the way out and was personally involved in helping the 2nd one.

Do not they not arrest anyone for open container or dui? The aforemention dbag was weaving through the parking lot (open container in his lap) nearly hitting everyone until he popped a pathfinder. The older guy in the pathfinder confronted the guy, words wear had, and then the dbag rammed the pathfinder again, jumped out and starting beating on the pathfinders windows. Another guy in a different car jumped out to tell the dbag to get back into the car and it came to blows. Pathfinder man got out and start wailing on this punk, I jumped out to help, and by the time I got there the 2 guys had him pinned on the hood. They let him up and he jumps back in his car, slams the gas and tears off through the grass and jumps into the exiting traffic.

Luckily, it was busy enough, by the time the cops arrived he will still stuck. They made him pull over, and I watched him get of the car with open beer in his hand that he was still drinking. They interviewed both parties and told pathfinder man, that since it was a fight they would have to charge both of them for battery if he wanted to press charges. Meanwhile, they make another person in dbags car to drive and he jumps in the passenger seat and they let him go.'

They told him he could file an accident report, but it would be no fault since it is a parking lot. The pathfinder didn't really have any damages, the taurus front bumper was actually worse.

I hate to estimate the number of open containers and dui drivers leave the stadium.

That was as liquored up as I have seen our fans in a long time. Matter of fact, I'm F'ing sick of it. If you want to get that F'd up, go to a bar and knock yourself out. The rest of us would actually like to enjoy our experience inside of Arrowhead without liquored up douchebags making everyone's lives miserable. I'm to the point, where taking my kids is now a safety issue. It ****ing sucks!:mad:

MOhillbilly
01-10-2011, 01:49 PM
i all but quit drinkin at arrowhead after the skins game a few back and still have fun.

Talisman
01-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Up in 341, the security guy had to call for back-up because there were two groups trying to get at each other. It was getting pretty heated. Quite a bit more entertaining than what was happening on the field.

bevischief
01-10-2011, 01:51 PM
In 316 someone tossed their beer and hit someone in the lower sections.

|Zach|
01-10-2011, 01:52 PM
I hate people who can't control their booze.

Chiefnj2
01-10-2011, 01:53 PM

Those cops deserve to have a drunk driver hit someone they care about.

Deberg_1990
01-10-2011, 01:53 PM
If you guys would just sit with me up in the Gold Section, you would never have to deal with these idiots.

notorious
01-10-2011, 01:54 PM
If you guys would just sit with me up in the Gold Section, you would never have to deal with these idiots.

How is the bar?

I haven't been yet, but I have heard nice things.

ChiTown
01-10-2011, 01:55 PM
i all but quit drinkin at arrowhead after the skins game a few back and still have fun.

Arrowhead security is a fucking joke, too. There was one guy going up and down the isle on 121 completely falling down every time he made his way up for more beers by the end of the 1st Qtr. GMAFB! This coksucker should have never been severed a beer, let alone been let into the stadium.

MOhillbilly
01-10-2011, 01:56 PM

lies. Some dude gave my 80 yr old Grandmother the bird a few years back for wearin skins gear. Then told her he had a blackbelt in karate.

My uncles BF raised his shirt up to show his belt and said "i have a brown belt"LMAO

MOhillbilly
01-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Arrowhead security is a ****ing joke, too. There was one guy going up and down the isle on 121 completely falling down every time he made his way up for more beers by the end of the 1st Qtr. GMAFB! This coksucker should have never been severed a beer, let alone been let into the stadium.

I agree. But ive seen the same behavior in 3 nfl stadiums.

Talisman
01-10-2011, 02:04 PM
In 316 someone tossed their and hit someone in the lower sections.
Oooh, is this one of those fill-in-the-blank posts? I love these. I'm going to say... 6-year-old.

rageeumr
01-10-2011, 02:10 PM
In 316 someone tossed their and hit someone in the lower sections.

The whole thing?

Rain Man
01-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Oooh, is this one of those fill-in-the-blank posts? I love these. I'm going to say... 6-year-old.

Good guess, but I'm going to go with adjustable rate mortgage.

bevischief
01-10-2011, 02:32 PM

Their beer.

journeyscarab
01-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Good guess, but I'm going to go with adjustable rate mortgage.

I would say 80 year old grandma.