PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm glad I stopped following Whitlock on Twitter

Royal Fanatic
01-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Whitlock used to be relevant when he was a columnist for the Star and when he was on ESPN. Now he's just a bitter fat guy who sits on his couch trying to think up ways to draw attention to himself. Between his idiotic columns attacking Haley and his constant sending of tweets to just about every attractive female reporter who works for ESPN, I decided I'd had enough.

I stopped following him on Twitter last Friday. Now I won't have to listen to him saying "I told you Todd Haley isn't an NFL coach", or "I told you the Chiefs were frauds". All it did was piss me off anyway.

He's just not relevant any more.

Shogun
01-10-2011, 12:10 PM
He looks miserably fat and sweaty.

|Zach|
01-10-2011, 12:12 PM
He's just not relevant any more.

LMAO

Demonpenz
01-10-2011, 12:26 PM
I would say Jason is ironially irrevelant. Kinda a Folk Hero for guys who lost their burst and now are in that pain period where they don't know what to do next. I think the smart move would be to pay any amount of money to get on "the biggest loser" and just become a reality star.

Demonpenz
01-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Ironically irrelevant.

Demonpenz
01-10-2011, 12:30 PM
There is a point of your fanhood where you see guys on the sportsreporters when you are younger and you say "Yeah these guys are on TV, they know what they are talking about" then blogs, and people smarter and in the know came about. Now being on TV or writing holds little weight, time for a career change. Maybe Whitlock AD at Ball state.

blaise
01-10-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't follow him on twitter. I've seen his tweets, they don't seem like anything I'm missing out on.