PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Upset Secondary

Groves
01-10-2011, 01:50 PM
The Ravens had that pass to the back of the endzone for one of their touchdowns. Receiver was going right to left at the end of his route.

The player closest to him was Flowers or Berry, I can't remember.

It appeared to me that this player, immediately after the TD, started berating one of this teammates for something. I couldn't tell if it was someone that blew a coverage or just complaining about how slow Vrabel is.

Can one of you X and O's guys give us a rundown?

ThaVirus
01-10-2011, 02:02 PM
If you're talking about the TD to Boldin, it was Flowers. I remember seeing it and thinking someone must have blown their coverage and he wasn't too shy to let them know it..

nstygma
01-10-2011, 02:02 PM
:27 left in the 3rd qtr
i think flowers was just irate because he was the only one in the endzone and all the LBs were standing around in front of the goal line

donkhater
01-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Despite that, Flowers was all over him. If you look at the replay he tugged on Boldin's arm on the way to the ground right after he caught it and Boldin held on. It was a great catch by a very strong receiver. Not to many in the league would have been able to do it.

suzzer99
01-10-2011, 02:49 PM
I wonder it would have been better for Flowers to grab Boldin's foot/leg and shove him out of bounds before he could touch it down. I've never seen a defender do that but I bet it would have worked.

jrobbins 20
01-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I wonder it would have been better for Flowers to grab Boldin's foot/leg and shove him out of bounds before he could touch it down. I've never seen a defender do that but I bet it would have worked.

he shouldve but probally didnt think about it

MIAdragon
01-10-2011, 03:30 PM
:27 left in the 3rd qtr
i think flowers was just irate because he was the only one in the endzone and all the LBs were standing around in front of the goal line

the TD catch and run Rice had go back and watch how badly DJ misplayed it.

nstygma
01-10-2011, 03:33 PM
the TD catch and run Rice had go back and watch how badly DJ misplayed it.i did several times, and its pretty bad. the LBs are just standing around looking at the QB