PDA

View Full Version : Football Will Richard Seymour be available in FA?

Dante84
01-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Just wondering.

Did they franchise him this year, or are they going to franchise him for 2011?

I'd imagine Pioli has a good relationship with RS and his agent.... might be the answer for our DT spot if he's a FA.

**On a side note, we need a FA prefix, just like we have the draft one. Oooh! Ooooh! And an injury one! OHHH! And a training camp one OMG!!**

CoMoChief
01-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Dude we need a true NT more than we need another DE

Fritz88
01-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Just wondering.

Did they franchise him this year, or are they going to franchise him for 2011?

I'd imagine Pioli has a good relationship with RS and his agent.... might be the answer for our DT spot if he's a FA.

**On a side note, we need a FA prefix, just like we have the draft one. Oooh! Ooooh! And an injury one! OHHH! And a training camp one OMG!!**

I'd jizz then drink my jizz then jizz it again if we got him, but I don't think so. The Raiders need him and want him. He added a lot to their Defense.
Plus his character does not fit the Pioli way.

Dante84
01-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I'd jizz then drink my jizz then jizz it again if we got him, but I don't think so. The Raiders need him and want him. He added a lot to their Defense.

It did once...

Saul Good
01-10-2011, 01:46 PM
I hope the Raiders sign him to a monster deal.

Detoxing
01-10-2011, 02:07 PM

Yeah. But it's the Raiders. After their latest HC move, I doubt he wants to stay. Hell, he didn't want to be there to begin with.

King_Chief_Fan
01-10-2011, 02:09 PM
I hope the Raiders sign him to a monster deal.

this......downhill side of good and has had frequent injuries since he went to the Faiders

GoChiefsTinyPenis
01-10-2011, 02:10 PM
He kicked the crap out of us the first time we played them.