PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Academy is accepting nominations for Chiefs Planet MVP

Pages : 1 [2]

WV
01-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I second Sofa King....

OnTheWarpath58
01-13-2011, 03:12 PM
When are LVP nominations going to start?

morphius
01-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Give Daface a +1 with my vote.

Pestilence
01-13-2011, 03:20 PM

Hopefully soon.

I'm gonna have that shit on lock.

luv
01-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Has there been a Luv nomination yet? if not, i'll go with her as my nomination..

freaking sausage fest in here...

Why, thank you.

luv
01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
I think she's technically right based on the rules. Shogun nominated the new server first.

(I REALLY don't care, so don't worry about it. I just thought it was funny.)
People mentioned you as should having been nominated, but no one technically did. Or they mentioned someone else first. That's just how I decided to sort through the multiple nominations posts. I leave full discretion up to the President.

Pawnmower
01-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Someone else nominate CDcox please....

He is very worthy.

Mr. BackseatModNuts
01-13-2011, 04:23 PM

Yeah. This is the one I'm waiting for.

luv
01-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah. This is the one I'm waiting for.

I'm with BRC on this one. I don't think it will be sponsored by the Academy. I seriously doubt we need to do anything to contribute to the negativity that already abounds on this board.

Pestilence
01-13-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm with BRC on this one. I don't think it will be sponsored by the Academy. I seriously doubt we need to do anything to contribute to the negativity that already abounds on this board.

Fuck that. Start this bitch up!

Gonzo
01-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Really? I "won" this fucker last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
01-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Really? I "won" this ****er last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, but you weren't "Swift" enough to repeat. Now, we're trying to find out which "nuts" group has a "head" in the game. DeezNutz, DJ'sLeftNut, Flopnuts, and whoever-else-is-nuts! The consortium is on the "rise."

Gonzo
01-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah, but you weren't "Swift" enough to repeat. Now, we're trying to find out which "nuts" group has a "head" in the game. DeezNutz, DJ'sLeftNut, Flopnuts, and whoever-else-is-nuts! The consortium is on the "rise."

I wonder who's gonna pull this one out?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
01-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Really? I "won" this fucker last year.
Posted via Mobile Device
You were a close second to Nzoner for my nomination. Some Miller Lite and Ribs probably would've put you over the top. (hint hint)

BigRedChief
01-13-2011, 06:54 PM
**** that. Start this bitch up!The Academy is about giving props to worthy members of the community (about 5%) and the othe 95% is about having a little fun and hijinks.

trashing our fellow posters happens enough around here. We can use more props and hijinks. I think the trashing level should go down, not be encouraged. but, thats just an opinion. I'm not saying its the correct opinion, just mine.

Gonzo
01-13-2011, 07:24 PM
You were a close second to Nzoner for my nomination. Some Miller Lite and Ribs probably would've put you over the top. (hint hint)
I'm having a BBQ at my place this Spring so, yeah. No problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
01-14-2011, 11:53 AM
One more day for nominations.

DBOSHO
01-14-2011, 11:55 AM
My vote is for who brings the most to the planet.

Claywhit/ gochiefs/ whatever the hell he calls himself now.

Mr. BackseatModNuts
01-14-2011, 11:56 AM

I haven't even been nominated, and frankly, I don't blame you fuckers.

Halfcan
01-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I haven't even been nominated, and frankly, I don't blame you ****ers.

I ****Officially**** Nominate Floppy!!

luv
01-14-2011, 12:08 PM

You already made a nomination. You're changing your nomination? If so, you'd pick Floppy over me? :(

Mr. BackseatModNuts
01-14-2011, 01:32 PM

You already made a nomination. You're changing your nomination? If so, you'd pick Floppy over me? :(

Don't do it! Luv offers tailgating to Planeteers at Chiefs games. All I offer is how to get out of paying your bills, and fraudulently passing drug screens.

luv
01-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Don't do it! Luv offers tailgating to Planeteers at Chiefs games. All I offer is how to get out of paying your bills, and fraudulently passing drug screens.

i think most here would find what you offer to be a bit more valuable.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. BackseatModNuts
01-14-2011, 03:45 PM
i think most here would find what you offer to be a bit more valuable.
Posted via Mobile Device

Heh, I was kidding around. I'm pretty firm with my place in the community, and am grateful for it. I do appreciate the kind words.

Gonzo
01-14-2011, 05:07 PM
I haven't even been nominated, and frankly, I don't blame you fuckers.

Actually, I nominated you like 4 pages ago. I won this fucker last year and no one's nominated me so... Don't feel pregnant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
01-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Hawk shouldn't be overlooked for the many great contributions in the pics threads. Therefore, I nominate Hawk.

Lumpy
01-15-2011, 12:09 AM
:deevee:

Let it be known that I dropped out of the MVP race last year because somebody wanted to win... and he did. So, this is how I feel about not even having one nomination this year...

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ug7WEUxH68&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ug7WEUxH68&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I give, and I give, and I give... :harumph:

Edit: <b>My nomination goes to Sofa King</b>

JOhn
01-15-2011, 12:35 AM
:deevee:

Let it be known that I dropped out of the MVP race last year because somebody wanted to win... and he did. So, this is how I feel about not even having one nomination this year...

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ug7WEUxH68&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ug7WEUxH68&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I give, and I give, and I give... :harumph:

Edit: <b>My nomination goes to Sofa King</b>

I'll nominate you....You are by far the best looking poster on this BB if nothing else.

Hell I've been here forever and can't even win the Douche' of the year.
I think there should be a Life-Time achievement award

Pawmnower
01-15-2011, 12:46 AM
I can't believe more people aren't nominating RustShack... he has to be the most under rated poster here!

Lumpy
01-15-2011, 12:47 AM
I'll nominate you....You are by far the best looking poster on this BB if nothing else.

Hell I've been here forever and can't even win the Douche' of the year.
I think there should be a Life-Time achievement award

:redface:

Aww, geez. Thanks! Well hell, now I feel bad about not giving you a nomination. :(

Can I add another nomination or is this against the rules? John should get a nomination. His Nitecrew thread is epic win and he's an all around witty poster.

<b>John +1?</b>

See, this is where this nomination process is flawed. There are quite a few good posters on here and I don't want to leave anyone out.

luv
01-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Actually, I nominated you like 4 pages ago. I won this fucker last year and no one's nominated me so... Don't feel pregnant.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was your second nomination. One per customer. You're a member of the Academy. Shouldn't you know the rules?

:p

alnorth
01-15-2011, 02:00 AM
***If it still matters I hereby use the privilege of my vote to recognize the fine posting talents of our dear friend and excellent Chiefs Planet citizen, RAIN MAN!***

Who are we kidding, we all know Rain Man is the best poster. We all know he should win this prestigious award every single year, so lets not waste our valuable time and just give it to him.

ALL HAIL RAIN MAN!!! :wayne:

:wayne::wayne::wayne:

BigRedChief
01-15-2011, 09:16 AM
:redface:
See, this is where this nomination process is flawed. There are quite a few good posters on here and I don't want to leave anyone out.Do we vote for Multiple King of the N00bs? Best thread? POTUS? :harumph:

Can I add another nomination or is this against the rules? John should get a nomination. His Nitecrew thread is epic win and he's an all around witty poster.

Your married to a member of the Academy. You should know better.;)

Dinny Bossa Nova
01-15-2011, 09:27 AM
skinbra.

Dinny

BigRedChief
01-15-2011, 12:52 PM
nominations closing in 8 mintues.