PDA

View Full Version : Poop Nick Wright!

Start Croyle
01-12-2011, 09:30 PM
I don't listen to sports radio very often! But sometimes I will listen to 610 sports because I have a friend who works at that station.

I don't know what to think of this guy! He has interesting football perspectives, but at the same time, it seems like every time I listen to his show he is starting feuds with other radio hosts! When he's not doing that, he insults on-air crew! He often scolds his call screener or producer on the air!

I have heard him starting beef with Whitlock, Petro, Kietzman, Twibel, and Chris Hamblin. And just this afternoon, he was insulting Shan Shariff!

He must have a big ego!

Fritz88
01-12-2011, 09:32 PM
poop

KcMizzou
01-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Mainly just a big nose.

Nzoner
01-12-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't listen to sports radio very often! But sometimes I will listen to 610 sports because I have a friend who works at that station.

I don't know what to think of this guy! He has interesting football perspectives, but at the same time, it seems like every time I listen to his show he is starting feuds with other radio hosts! When he's not doing that, he insults on-air crew! He often scolds his call screener or producer on the air!

I have heard him starting beef with Whitlock, Petro, Kietzman, Twibel, and Chris Hamblin. And just this afternoon, he was insulting Shan Shariff!

He must have a big ego!

Just what he wants,for listeners to think it's all real and true.

kcfanXIII
01-12-2011, 09:38 PM
All those douchebags you named deserve to be called out. The guy is what he is, a solo on air personality which will lead to the pot stirring. I think he is funny but find him mild irritating at times.

aturnis
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
As far as insulting his own crew, that is him trying to be Dan Patrick. DP rips on all of his guys all the time, especially McLovin'.

Sure-Oz
01-12-2011, 09:51 PM
I think he tends to have more fun with his crew than anything, i mean look at him...he's a goofy looking dude. Shan Shariff doesn't seem so bad either, can't stand Fescoe though, just his damn voice alone.

KcMizzou
01-12-2011, 09:58 PM
I think he tends to have more fun with his crew than anything, i mean look at him...he's a goofy looking dude. Shan Shariff doesn't seem so bad either, can't stand Fescoe though, just his damn voice alone.Agreed.

Wright>Shariff>>>>>>>>>>Fescoe.

The Twibel to Fescoe move was basically, boring as hell to "holy shit, change the station, it's that guy again" annoying.

Still love St. John.

Sure-Oz
01-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Agreed.

Wright>Shariff>>>>>>>>>>Fescoe.

The Twibel to Fescoe move was basically, boring as hell to "holy shit, change the station, it's that guy again" annoying.

Still love St. John.

Yeah i like listening to Nate and St.John in the morning. Fescoe's laugh, voice everything about him screams douche. I follow him on twitter as well (no idea why) and he says alot of douchey things that really get on my nerves. Klingler doesn't bother me so much when he gets a few min to talk on fescoes show

Fumblerooski
01-12-2011, 10:04 PM

He must have a big ego!

Are you the call screener? Or the Producer?

Guru
01-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I prefer his show over Keitzmans but I get frustrated with him when he goes off on non kid friendly topics like he did today with the sex tailgate. Stick to sports man.

Keitzman drives me nuts because they always get off topic by discussing their cookie bets or where they get their wine. Not to mention he is s douchenozzel of epic proportions.

Sure-Oz
01-12-2011, 10:06 PM
I prefer his show over Keitzmans but I get frustrated with him when he goes off on non kid friendly topics like he did today with the sex tailgate. Stick to sports man.

Keitzman drives me nuts because they always get off topic by discussing their cookie bets or where they get their wine. Not to mention he is s douchenozzel of epic proportions.

I hardly listen to KK, its always about cookies, golf, bbqing etc....

Fruit Ninja
01-12-2011, 10:31 PM
As far as insulting his own crew, that is him trying to be Dan Patrick. DP rips on all of his guys all the time, especially McLovin'.

Dan hooks his dudes up and he's jokes with them alot. Also, Patrick has earned that right, he's like one of the main fucking sports talk shows there is.

Sometimes Nick is ok, other times i am like, what the fuck is this dude talking about.

patteeu
01-13-2011, 12:36 AM

LMAO Perfect.

GoHuge
01-13-2011, 02:04 AM
I hate to back a guy like KK, but he's got a much better show than Nick Wright. He's my Fescoe (and one). I can't stand the bad Ali G impersonation he pulls. Earlier this year when he got put on the channel 5 pre game show my 10 year old nephew said it best......"what's wrong with his face?!?" If there was ever a guy with face made for radio it would be that douce!

King_Chief_Fan
01-13-2011, 06:01 AM

He must have a big ego!

I challenge your ability to discern good from bad......your username says it all

Demonpenz
01-13-2011, 07:24 AM
just take it in as entertainment.

rageeumr
01-13-2011, 07:26 AM
Well, you know Jake, you should learn to use them. Like the way I'm talking right now, I would put an exclamation points at the end of all these sentences! On this one! And on that one! /Elaine

mikeyis4dcats.
01-13-2011, 07:42 AM
the poor man's Jim Rome. And Rome sucks.

KCUnited
01-13-2011, 07:45 AM
On a positive note, I'm just glad he worked out that awkward swallow/breathing thing he used to do when rambling. That always annoyed the shit out of me.

rageeumr
01-13-2011, 07:51 AM
I don't think Nick is as polished or knowledgeable as others in the market. But I typically find his program and The Border Patrol to be the most entertaining in the most broad sense of the term.

Brock
01-13-2011, 08:02 AM
They've lost Jamaal Charles!

Demonpenz
01-13-2011, 09:44 AM
I always chuckle because all you ever hear is how the Royals won't win without a Big Bat in the lineup, or You don't win with this or that guy as your best everyday hitter, then the giants win the world series and now it's a fluke. It's not like that is the first time there, who was great on the cards team other than pujols and carp when they won the WS.

chuxtrux
01-13-2011, 09:54 AM
If I ever wrote a post asking people what they thought about myself but didn’t want people to know that I wrote it, it would probably sound like what “Start Croyle” wrote in the first post.

seclark
01-13-2011, 10:06 AM
the poor man's Jim Rome. And Rome sucks.

this^
if nw was the best host 610 can come up with, they might as well shut it down. i'd just as soon listen to my wife bitch at me.
sec

Fish
01-13-2011, 10:52 AM
If I ever wrote a post asking people what they thought about myself but didn’t want people to know that I wrote it, it would probably sound like what “Start Croyle” wrote in the first post.

Well... he did use 7 apostrophes in his post.... quite suspicious....

patteeu
01-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Well... he did use 7 apostrophes in his post.... quite suspicious....

Exclamation points!

Fish
01-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Exclamation points!

"Those too!"

Art Vader
01-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Start Croyle's Uhaul

Pants
01-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I probably dislike KK the most. I can dig Nick Wright as he can be outright hilarious at times, albeit slightly annoying for most of the time. When my radio is on, it's the Border Patrol on the way to work and What's Wright? on the way home.