PDA

View Full Version : Life New Astrological Sign!!

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 09:09 PM
What's your sign??;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/13/new-zodiac-sign-dates-oph_n_808567.html#s223863&title=kristin_leigh

Your zodiac sign may not actually be your zodiac sign anymore. (UPDATE: Scroll down for Twitter reactions -- and to submit your own!)

Astronomer Parke Kunkle says that due to changes in the Earth's alignment the dates of many zodiac signs have changed, according to NBC. In addition, there may be a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.

Kunkle says that as the Earth and Sun slowly move the signs gradually change, as expected.

The change didn't happen over night either. The 12 signs were designated to different periods of the year almost 3,000 years ago, when astrology began, and since then the Earth's position in relation to the sun has changed.

While the sign many people were born under may now be different, it shouldn't affect horoscope readings, according to NBC.

See if your Zodiac sign has changed below.

The New Dates:

Story continues below
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

I am now an Ophiuchus which in Greek means serpent bearer. It's basically a constellation of a guy with a huge snake between his legs. Not kidding.

Bugeater
01-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Does anyone really believe in this garbage?

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:12 PM
My whole life is a lie. I thought I was a creative two face and now I'm an arrogant piece of shit.

luv
01-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Is this for real? I liked being a Scorpio.

Man, think about all of the personality adjustments people are going to have to make.

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 09:15 PM

Not me, despite the eerie accuracy of the huge snake thing.

I actually just thought it was hilarious that I can laugh at friends of mine who DO believe in it and have told me that "Oh you are SOOOO a Sagitarius!"

pr_capone
01-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Dude... I'm royally ****ed.

http://tattoos-and-art.com/wp-content/gallery/libra-tattoos/amy-brown-fairy-tattoo-62705.jpg

Was a Libra and now am a Virgo???

luv
01-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Does no longer being a Scorpio mean I'm no longer good in the sack?

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 09:19 PM

Man, think about all of the personality adjustments people are going to have to make.

I know several people who take a weird amount of pride in being a Scorpio. Now there's only a handful with the days falling the way they are. If I have any feeling at all I guess it's kind of cool being the new sign. Although, I'm actually on the cusp I guess (Nov. 29th) so I can go either way. (I think that's how that works.)

pr_capone
01-13-2011, 09:20 PM

If we could find Moooo you could get a before and after comparison!

/i keed

luv
I know several people who take a weird amount of pride in being a Scorpio. Now there's only a handful with the days falling the way they are. If I have any feeling at all I guess it's kind of cool being the new sign. Although, I'm actually on the cusp I guess (Nov. 29th) so I can go either way. (I think that's how that works.)

NTTAWWT

kysirsoze
Dude... I'm royally ****ed.

http://tattoos-and-art.com/wp-content/gallery/libra-tattoos/amy-brown-fairy-tattoo-62705.jpg

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

I didn't even think about tattoos!! Sorry if that's actually you, but that is ****ing hysterical.

luv
01-13-2011, 09:21 PM
If we could find Moooo you could get a before and after comparison!

I guess I'm fine not knowing.

KcMizzou
01-13-2011, 09:21 PM
My whole life is a lie. I thought I was a creative two face and now I'm an arrogant piece of shit.I thought I was an emotional wussy, and now I'm a creative two face. :shrug:

KcMizzou
01-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Does anyone really believe in this garbage?No.

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I thought I was an emotional wussy, and now I'm a creative two face. :shrug:

Give it a day or two and I'm sure someone wearing sandals will be able to explain it to you.

luv
01-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Dude. No way is my mom a Scorpio.

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:26 PM

It means you suck. Get a life.

(sorry, thanks to the stars i'm an arrogant asshole now)

luv
01-13-2011, 09:27 PM
It means you suck. Get a life.

(sorry, thanks to the stars i'm an arrogant asshole now)

But, being a Scorpio, I was good at sucking. So I guess that means I no longer suck.

FAX
01-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Guitarist. With penis rising.

FAX

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM

It says my daughter, who was the perfect Taurus isn't one. She's an aries. LMAO

Atleast my brother, who killed himself hoping to be reborn a fish, is still an aries.

Same with my screen namesake.

MIAdragon
01-13-2011, 09:32 PM

Every woman thinks they are good in the sack.

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
I thought I was an emotional wussy, and now I'm a creative two face. :shrug:

I hate life now.

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 09:36 PM

Depends on how she is in the sack.

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:43 PM
This is fucking crazy. My head is spinning with disbelief and confusion.

So now I don't need to be more inclusive in the workplace while waiting for the special something to happen that will change my life forever? Fuck! And I was supposed to have a five star day tommorrow.

MIAdragon
01-13-2011, 09:44 PM
This is ****ing crazy. My head is spinning with disbelief and confusion.

So now I don't need to be more inclusive in the workplace while waiting for the special something to happen that will change my life forever? ****! And I was supposed to have a five star day tommorrow.

Dude you know what to do......

Bugeater
01-13-2011, 09:45 PM
Dude you know what to do......
LMAO

CHENZ A!
01-13-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm a "Opiuchus" WTF?

I WILL use this info to my advantage however.

bowener
01-13-2011, 09:49 PM
CNN article says otherwise. (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/)

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:51 PM
I can't decide which one to use...

http://www.shootbane.com/images/weaponimages/w-shotguns.jpg

KcMizzou
01-13-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm a "Opiuchus" WTF?

I WILL use this info to my advantage however.May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

http://chzifshoescouldkill.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/flying_spaghetti_monster.jpg?w=500&h=500

threebag
01-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I am now an ORphiuchus which in Greek means serpent bearer. It's basically a constellation of a guy with a huge snake between his legs. Not kidding.[/QUOTE]

FYP

If you leave the bright lights of the city you can see what you thought in the stars is actually a willing party having his orphicus snaked by a circus cock.

luv
01-13-2011, 09:54 PM
CNN article says otherwise. (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/)

Whew!

KurtCobain
01-13-2011, 09:58 PM
It's looking lie CNN is full of shit.

Luv, you're no longer good in the sack. Your mom is, however.

KcMizzou
01-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Whew!Wait just a minute... you said you always knew I was untrustworthy. :harumph:

luv
01-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Wait just a minute... you said you always knew I was untrustworthy. :harumph:

o:-)

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 11:07 PM

Not really, it just says that most people follow an astrology that ignores the actual constellations anyway. This isn't new info, just a correction of what most people have thought.

Sorry, Luv. No Scorpio for you.

01-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey, I'm no longer a cancer.

Discuss Thrower
01-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey, I'm no longer a cancer.

Aint it a bitch? The stuff that describes cancers typically matches what I think I'm like...

grandllama
01-13-2011, 11:16 PM
CNN says it isn't so:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/

01-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Looks like the wife and I are only semi-compatible now.

RustShack
01-14-2011, 02:30 AM
Looks like the wife and I are only semi-compatible now.

Dump her.

JOhn
01-14-2011, 03:31 AM
Well I'm still an arrogant prick....nothing changed in my world.

Life is good as a LEO :thumb:

bevischief
01-14-2011, 08:47 AM
No change for me.

loochy
01-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Ok, I just made up a new number. This is necessary due to changes in alignment of my penis in relation to your mom. The new number is called Kaploon and it goes between 3 and 4. It's symbol looks like this: db.

So here is the new numbering system:

1 2 3 db 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 1db 14 15......

SEE I CAN MAKE UP DUMBASS STUFF TOO!

keg in kc
01-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Wait, I'm a Capricorn now?

FAX
01-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Here's what I don't understand ...

If you were born while Pluto was in conjunction with Neptune and, therefore, you are a total dumbass, what happens now that Pluto is no longer a planet and, as a result, can't really be in conjunction with anything? Are you a total dumbass no more?

FAX

Halfcan
01-14-2011, 12:08 PM

lol Im sure that wont change.

Rain Man
01-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Ok, I just made up a new number. This is necessary due to changes in alignment of my penis in relation to your mom. The new number is called Kaploon and it goes between 3 and 4. It's symbol looks like this: db.

So here is the new numbering system:

1 2 3 db 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 1db 14 15......

When should I start using this?

chasedude
01-14-2011, 12:36 PM

This! :doh!:

Rain Man
01-14-2011, 12:37 PM

Only Saggitarians and Virgos.

chasedude
01-14-2011, 12:38 PM
May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

http://chzifshoescouldkill.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/flying_spaghetti_monster.jpg?w=500&h=500

Rep for the Flying Spaghetti Monster! :LOL:

Hydrae
01-14-2011, 12:43 PM

Well, I was a Virgo but am now a Leo so I am not sure if I believe this or not. :)

ThaVirus
01-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Not that I put much stop in horoscopes and all that jazz, because most of them are pretty generic and seem like they could match just about anyone.. But sometimes the descriptions of people that have certain signs does match pretty eerily.

loochy
01-14-2011, 12:53 PM
When should I start using this?

When you find out who your intruder is.

milkman
01-14-2011, 12:55 PM

And no one ever doubted your ability to do so.

Rain Man
01-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Not that I put much stop in horoscopes and all that jazz, because most of them are pretty generic and seem like they could match just about anyone.. But sometimes the descriptions of people that have certain signs does match pretty eerily.

I find it scary that 1/12th of the population is the same sign as Hitler.

Hydrae
01-14-2011, 01:17 PM
I find it scary that 1/12th of the population is the same sign as Hitler.

Interesting question, are there approximately the same number of people born every day or are there trends where more people are born in the late summer and fall because more people are getting pregnant in the winter time? :hmmm:

**edit**

Some information that leans toward what I am talking about:

More people are born in August than any other month (9%). About 21 million Americans have birthdays in August
July ranks number two in birthdays (8.8% of births) and February is last (7.6%)
More people are born on October 5th in the United States than any other day. October 5 holds a not-so-surprising significance as conception would have fallen on New Year's Eve
The least common birth date in the U.S. is May 22nd

Source (http://www.myguidesusa.com/birthdays/birthday-statistics/facts-and-trends/birthday-facts-and-trends/)

FAX
01-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Since nobody wants to answer my question, I'll ask another one.

A lot of astrology has to do with how the planets affect the type of person you are ... your tendencies to respond or react or live in a certain, particular way. For example, people who were born with Mars in ascendancy tend to be aggressive whereas people influenced by Venus are more passive. So, why don't they name the planets after those things? Like Pissed-Off Planet and Horny Planet and Lose A Lot Of Socks Planet? It seems like that would make the whole deal a lot easier.

FAX

Hydrae
01-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Because Men are from Pissed-Off and Women are from Horny just doesn't have the same ring to it. :shrug:

Rain Man
01-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Interesting question, are there approximately the same number of people born every day or are there trends where more people are born in the late summer and fall because more people are getting pregnant in the winter time? :hmmm:

**edit**

Some information that leans toward what I am talking about:

More people are born in August than any other month (9%). About 21 million Americans have birthdays in August
July ranks number two in birthdays (8.8% of births) and February is last (7.6%)
More people are born on October 5th in the United States than any other day. October 5 holds a not-so-surprising significance as conception would have fallen on New Year's Eve
The least common birth date in the U.S. is May 22nd

Source (http://www.myguidesusa.com/birthdays/birthday-statistics/facts-and-trends/birthday-facts-and-trends/)

I think there is a mild pattern, but July and August represent 8.5 percent of days in the year (each), and February represents 7.7 percent. So it's a pretty shallow pattern.

The October 5th thing is funny if it's true. Not sure why May 22nd would be the lowest.

BucEyedPea
01-14-2011, 01:32 PM

My daughter told me she is no longer a Sagittarius and now a Scorpio and she's all upset about it.
Now I see I am no longer a Pisces and I don't like that either...although I was on the cusp with Aquarius.
Pisces are creative...that's what I like about being one.

BucEyedPea
01-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Shift in magnetic north pole affects... Tampa airport ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1344899/Shift-magnetic-north-pole-affects--Tampa-airport.html)

FAX
01-14-2011, 01:47 PM
It has to do with tides ... on account of the fact that we human beans are about 99.9 percent water and all. When certain planets are in certain positions in the sky or the universe or wherever, they tug and pull on our water and make us slosh. Then, the hypothalamus automatically senses this sloshing, clicks on, and modifies the brain juice that lives between our brain things to compensate. Thus, in turn, making our personalities different. That's what I was taught, anyhow.

FAX

milkman
01-14-2011, 02:05 PM
It has to do with tides ... on account of the fact that we human beans are about 99.9 percent water and all. When certain planets are in certain positions in the sky or the universe or wherever, they tug and pull on our water and make us slosh. Then, the hypothalamus automatically senses this sloshing, clicks on, and modifies the brain juice that lives between our brain things to compensate. Thus, in turn, making our personalities different. That's what I was taught, anyhow.

FAX

Adds an entirely new perspective to the term wishy washy.

ReynardMuldrake
01-14-2011, 02:06 PM

That explanation doesn't make sense. Either the Zodiac is based on days of the calendar, and has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY EXTERNAL FORCES WHATSOEVER, or it pertains to which constellation the sun was in on the day of your birth, in which case the dates have been off for thousands of years.

In either case, astrology is positively bullshit.

alnorth
01-14-2011, 02:26 PM
That explanation doesn't make sense. Either the Zodiac is based on days of the calendar, and has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY EXTERNAL FORCES WHATSOEVER, or it pertains to which constellation the sun was in on the day of your birth, in which case the dates have been off for thousands of years.

In either case, astrology is positively bullshit.

Yep. Now obviously astrology is silly nonsense, BUT to the extent that you decide to pay attention at all, then you should do it right.

How did Astrology get their original dates? They looked to see, thousands of years ago, which constellation the sun was in at different points of the year. It was 12 constellations for roughly a month each.

A thousand or so years later they discovered the planet's orbit wobbles, which changes our perception of which constellation the sun appears to be in. Astrologists, long used to their traditional dates, shrugged their shoulders and said, "eh we don't care, we're rolling with what we've got."

Wait, what? Why?

You said you are sign X based on which constellation the sun is in, right? Well if the sun is no longer in that constellation in that date, you have to change, right?

Nope, essentially the astrologers said "we're lazy, we're used to this calendar, and we're really, really bad at figuring out where the sun is."

I'm going with the modern definition of the 13 signs with uneven dates, the old definition is arbitrary. Of course, astrology is nonsense anyway so I don't even bother to look up horoscopes, but I'm now a Sagittarius! (I never really liked being a goat, anyway)

teedubya
01-14-2011, 02:32 PM
In all actuality, we should have 13 months instead of 12. The moon has 13 full cycles of 28 days... which would leave one day each year extra. 13x28=364. That makes way more sense than the GAYgorian calendar that the catholic church forced upon us.

http://13moon.com

ReynardMuldrake
01-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Yep. Now obviously astrology is silly nonsense, BUT to the extent that you decide to pay attention at all, then you should do it right.

How did Astrology get their original dates? They looked to see, thousands of years ago, which constellation the sun was in at different points of the year. It was 12 constellations for roughly a month each.

A thousand or so years later they discovered the planet's orbit wobbles, which changes our perception of which constellation the sun appears to be in. Astrologists, long used to their traditional dates, shrugged their shoulders and said, "eh we don't care, we're rolling with what we've got."

Wait, what? Why?

You said you are sign X based on which constellation the sun is in, right? Well if the sun is no longer in that constellation in that date, you have to change, right?

Nope, essentially the astrologers said "we're lazy, we're used to this calendar, and we're really, really bad at figuring out where the sun is."

I'm going with the modern definition of the 13 signs with uneven dates, the old definition is arbitrary. Of course, astrology is nonsense anyway so I don't even bother to look up horoscopes, but I'm now a Sagittarius! (I never really liked being a goat, anyway)

At the moment when astrologers centuries ago realized the dates for the constellations were changing, and they DID NOT make adjustments, they invalidated their own claim. If astrology were a science, the dates would fluctuate as the positions of the stars shift relative to the earth.

As it is, they don't bother to even follow their own premise.

SDChiefs
01-14-2011, 02:36 PM

Does this count for those who used to be a virgo or now are a virgo?

alnorth
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM
read a funny article where an astrologer (is that a real job?) was desperately defending the old system. He said the signs are based on where the earth is in relation to the sun, and the stars have nothing to do with it. That is a more technical way of saying "We don't want to ever change our system", because the earth's position relative to the sun will always be pretty much the same at X date, given all the corrections we make with leap years.

OK fine, how did you originally decide the signs based on the earth's position around the sun? They don't want to answer that, because they know the old system was based on the stars, not the earth's position around the sun. Hell, I don't know if they even realized the earth orbited the sun back then.

ReynardMuldrake
01-14-2011, 02:55 PM
What's hilarious is watching the astrologers spin and try to say that everything's still OK:

1.Astrology is Earth-centric. Not star- or Moon-centric. If the Moon's relative position to the stars changes, that doesn't mean the zodiac changes.

2.Western astrologers have used a Tropical or season-based zodiac for about 2,500 years. That is why time and location of birth are so important.

3.The signs of the zodiac, while represented in constellations, are not derived or aligned exclusively with constellations (although they did so coincidentally around 2000 years ago.)
http://www.dailyhoroscope.com/horoscope-headlines/scientists-say-astrology-horoscope-zodiac-signs-wrong?page=1

Yeah, the signs coincidentally all match up with the positions of the constellations thousands of years ago, but of course they have nothing to do with the constellations themselves. Right. LMAO

Three7s
01-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Was a Pisces, but now I'm an Aquarius. I liked being a fish. :(

ReynardMuldrake
01-14-2011, 02:56 PM
read a funny article where an astrologer (is that a real job?) was desperately defending the old system. He said the signs are based on where the earth is in relation to the sun, and the stars have nothing to do with it. That is a more technical way of saying "We don't want to ever change our system", because the earth's position relative to the sun will always be pretty much the same at X date, given all the corrections we make with leap years.

OK fine, how did you originally decide the signs based on the earth's position around the sun? They don't want to answer that, because they know the old system was based on the stars, not the earth's position around the sun. Hell, I don't know if they even realized the earth orbited the sun back then.

That's funny, I think we were reading the same article at the same time. LMAO

bevischief

Wait, what? Why?

They had to find something to do since they didn't have the internet to waste time and entertain them.

ModSocks
My daughter told me she is no longer a Sagittarius and now a Scorpio and she's all upset about it.
Now I see I am no longer a Pisces and I don't like that either...although I was on the cusp with Aquarius.
Pisces are creative...that's what I like about being one.

heh. Im pisces/ cusp of aquarius too.

listopencil
01-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Well, given this didn't mean anything to begin with, I can't imagine changing the signs around means anything either. A new sign though? Hilarious. And what exactly gives this guy/those guys the "authority" to change it up?

ModSocks
01-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Was a Pisces, but now I'm an Aquarius. I liked being a fish. :(

Me too.

I dont wanna be Aquarius. fuck that. I liked being depressed, creative and prone to drug and alcohol addiction.

ReynardMuldrake
01-14-2011, 02:59 PM
CNN is wrong. If you accept the premise that astrology is based on what constellation you were born under,

then YES ALL THE ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS YOU KNOW ARE WRONG!

although I don't know why this is news now, astronomers have known this for centuries.

alnorth
01-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Well, given this didn't mean anything to begin with, I can't imagine changing the signs around means anything either. A new sign though? Hilarious. And what exactly gives this guy/those guys the "authority" to change it up?

No authority is needed. The signs were originally based on which constellation the sun was in. When this started to change, astrologists arbitrarily decided to ignore it and roll with their now-wrong calendar.

This guy just simply looked up in the sky, said "you are all wrong" and told us the correct dates.

loochy
01-14-2011, 03:14 PM
No authority is needed. The signs were originally based on which constellation the sun was in. When this started to change, astrologists arbitrarily decided to ignore it and roll with their now-wrong calendar.

This guy just simply looked up in the sky, said "you are all wrong" and told us the correct dates.

The sun is in a constellation?

WebGem
01-14-2011, 03:15 PM

This.

alnorth
01-14-2011, 03:30 PM
The sun is in a constellation?

yes, when you look at the sky with the knowledge of where the constellations would be if there wasn't daylight obscuring the view, the sun is within the borders, as drawn onto the sky, of a constellation. (I ignored your literal question, because it was dumb)

loochy
01-14-2011, 03:31 PM
yes, when you look at the sky with the knowledge of where the constellations would be if there wasn't daylight obscuring the view, the sun is within the borders, as drawn onto the sky, of a constellation. (I ignored your literal question, because it was dumb)

Oooohh...I actually didn't know that. I'm not a space kinda guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Leo now, huh?

Okay

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 10:22 PM
i am no longer stuborn like bull

burt
01-14-2011, 10:24 PM
My sign is, "Please don't feed the animals."

BucEyedPea
01-14-2011, 10:30 PM
And what exactly gives this guy/those guys the "authority" to change it up?

Maybe you should read the thread and you'll find out.:rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
01-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Me too.

I dont wanna be Aquarius. **** that. I liked being depressed, creative and prone to drug and alcohol addiction.

Me too. Except those aren't my addictions. Mine are different. o:-)

Discuss Thrower
01-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Me too. Except those aren't my addictions. Mine are different. o:-)

Oooooooooooh, how edgy of you.

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 10:43 PM
use the starwalk map app and look on your birthday. It couldn't have changed that much.

kysirsoze
01-14-2011, 10:45 PM
use the starwalk map app and look on your birthday. It couldn't have changed that much.

It didn't change. We were just wrong.

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 10:48 PM
It didn't change. We were just wrong.

no. "changed" from when you were born until now.

kysirsoze
01-14-2011, 10:53 PM

Ah. Comprehension fail.

alnorth
01-14-2011, 10:54 PM

not sure exactly what you are saying, but the constellations in the sky only move a very, very tiny distance per year. Wherever they are now, they were pretty much there on this day 30 or 40 years ago.

So, all this silly "this is only valid for births in 2009 or later" bullcrap is just that: bullcrap. These current dates listed in the OP would change by about 1 day every 70 years so if you dont like your "new" sign, you cant say that it doesnt count for you unless you are an old man and a day off your desired sign.

Garcia Bronco
01-14-2011, 11:17 PM
Ah. Comprehension fail.

nooo.. it was my bad for expressing myself poorly. :)

Discuss Thrower
01-14-2011, 11:17 PM
FWIW, I was actually born under Gemini. Strange.

RustShack
01-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Does this mean they are going to remake the Star Wars movies?

pr_capone
01-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Does this mean they are going to remake the Star Wars movies?

LMAO

Spott
01-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Does that mean those Chinese Zodiacs printed on placemats are wrong, too?

mlyonsd
01-15-2011, 08:59 AM
WTF? I used to be a Gemini. Now I'm a Taurus. Since I spent the first 50 years of my life with one sign I'm merging them. That makes me a Gemini-Taurus....double bull.

loochy
01-15-2011, 09:44 AM
This whole idea was probably raised in the hope of creating some sort of money making opportunity.

Epic Fail 007
01-15-2011, 09:48 AM
what they changin my sign for I CANNOT GO ON!

Bane
01-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I don't recognize either system so they can fuck off.

BigMeatballDave
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Stupid. My birthday is Oct 23. So, after all these yrs of either being a Libra or a Scorpio(on the cusp), I'm now a Virgo? I stopped reading my Horoscope yrs ago.

philfree
01-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Somewhere a person(most likely a female) is reading this and their sign has changed so all of sudden they change all their personality traits and behavior to match.

PhilFree:arrow:

Dave Lane
01-15-2011, 11:12 AM

Yes. Or apparently never were. After all this is just now getting released but its been 3,000 years and all since the last update.

TimeForWasp
01-15-2011, 12:25 PM

Scientists, psychologists and laymen will need to do many experiments to evalutate that situation.

chasedude
01-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Does that mean those Chinese Zodiacs printed on placemats are wrong, too?

:LOL: I was wondering about that too. What animal would they add if it was wrong, a Armadillo?

chasedude
01-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Yes. Or apparently never were. After all this is just now getting released but its been 3,000 years and all since the last update.

Just like many religious sects I could name that could get this sent to DC. They are all shamelessly inventive.

Bowser
01-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Bullshit. I'm not redecorating all my Ram stuff around the house with fish shit. These people can feast on a bag of yak shit.

Easy 6
01-15-2011, 06:01 PM
When i read the online horoscopes, or the one in the local paper, i take it just as seriously as i do a fortune cookie.

But, a few years ago a pals girlfriend who's way into it did a chart on me. It took about a month & when she was done, it looked like some evil geometric pattern/mathematical equation/true work of art. The corresponding written words... honestly, i'd never seen anything on paper describe me so perfectly, it was flat out scary. It was very precise & detailed, it had me nailed perfectly paragraph after paragraph.

I half jokingly told her 'that sh*ts the devils work, REPENT YE SINNER, REPENT!'

listopencil
01-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Maybe you should read the thread and you'll find out.:rolleyes:

I read the thread, dumbass. Maybe you should try to become capable of independent thought.

FAX
01-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Hide you wife! Hide yo kids! They changin' eveybody's sign out heyah!!

FAX

BucEyedPea
01-15-2011, 08:40 PM
I read the thread, dumbass. Maybe you should try to become capable of independent thought.

You're the one asking a question looking for an answer—not me. The answer is there.

Crush
01-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Now we can finally return to Kobol.

jd1020
01-15-2011, 10:49 PM

Same.

kysirsoze
01-15-2011, 11:54 PM
The tragedy of it all is as a Ophiuchus, I will be denied my horoscope by the biggoted, astrological "powers that be."

When will there be justice or all?

KurtCobain
01-16-2011, 12:42 AM
So, I've come to terms that I've been living a lie. Being the taurus I now am, I'm going to take the aggressive route. I've hired somebody to kill me on James Earl Ray Day.