PDA

View Full Version : Football J-E-T-S...

Bambi
01-16-2011, 09:32 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs786.ash1/167631_501756999028_503029028_6044370_7494707_n.jpg

LiveSteam
01-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Losing SUCKS!!!

Bugeater
01-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Losing SUCKS!!!
You're not going to find much sympathy around here...

Bambi
01-16-2011, 09:51 PM
lol, feels so good

LiveSteam
01-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Good beat down. Totally owned after the first quarter

Bambi
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Good beat down. Totally owned after the first quarter

We aren't talking about Missouri football...

LiveSteam
01-16-2011, 10:00 PM
We aren't talking about Missouri football...

Unfortunately not.
Kind of a rerun of the NEB. bowl game,for me. Killed them early on,& got owned in the rematch.

Bambi
01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately not.

lol, nice rep. like i care

SNR
01-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Losing SUCKS!!!I hope the Patriots never win another fucking game, asshole.

Maybe then after 20 years of that you MIGHT know what it feels like to be a Chiefs fan.

Go die in a fire

Dylan
01-16-2011, 10:28 PM
you know you've arrived when the Empire State Building lights up the Jets colors! LMAO

Bill Parcells
01-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I hope the Patriots never win another ****ing game, asshole.

Maybe then after 20 years of that you MIGHT know what it feels like to be a Chiefs fan.

Go die in a fire

ROFL

Bill Parcells
01-16-2011, 10:36 PM
lol, nice rep. like i care

You care now? lol..damn..I blinked and made you go from red to Jets green like that! it was magic!

Deberg_1990
01-16-2011, 10:41 PM

Go die in a fire

U realize the Jets might be the one organization who have suffered just as long as Chiefs fans?
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach|
01-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Another KU fan that is a front runner. Shocking.

Bill Parcells
01-16-2011, 10:44 PM
U realize the Jets might be the one organization who have suffered just as long as Chiefs fans?
Posted via Mobile Device

He was talking to a Patriots fan ;)

Dylan
01-16-2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/01/16/sports/photos_stories/jets_home200125.jpg

No sympathies here. Move along.

LMAO

SNR
01-16-2011, 10:46 PM
LiveSteam IS a Patriots fan right?

I assumed he was since he said "losing sucks" in a thread about the Jets

Bill Parcells
01-16-2011, 10:47 PM

That would be correct, Professor ;) I give him credit for showing up and whining in every thread.

Bugeater
01-16-2011, 10:49 PM

Yes he is. Feel free to continue directing your outrage at him.

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:16 PM
You care now? lol..damn..I blinked and made you go from red to Jets green like that! it was magic!

ummm wut?

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Another KU fan that is a front runner. Shocking.

Don't worry dude. It will get better someday.

Well....maybe

|Zach|
01-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Don't worry dude. It will get better someday.

Well....maybe

Chasing bandwagons sounds exhausting. I will leave you to it.

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Chasing bandwagons sounds exhausting. I will leave you to it.

I've lived here for 13 years.

I took that pic 2 hours ago.

I would love the chiefs to win but we all know that will never happen.

Might as well have some fun along the way.

Come aboard, good Lord you root for Missouri, you've had to deal with 100 years of losing. There's room brother.

|Zach|
01-16-2011, 11:22 PM
I've lived here for 13 years.

I took that pic 2 hours ago.

I would love the chiefs to win but we all know that will never happen.

Might as well have some fun along the way.

Come aboard, good Lord you root for Missouri, you've had to deal with 100 years of losing. There's room brother.

I am not a bandwagon hopping front running douche bag. I will leave that to you.

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:27 PM
I am not a bandwagon hopping front running douche bag. I will leave that to you.

Try and insult me?

Wow.

It really doesn't hurt.

Above you and moving on. Good bye

Have fun in Missouri for your life, lol

Rams Fan
01-16-2011, 11:32 PM

You do realize Mizzou has a winning record in football and basketball, right?

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:38 PM
What do all professional sports have in common?

None of them are played in Kansas.

Sucking hind tit even to Oklahoma's one. How embarrassing.

csb

Frazod
01-16-2011, 11:39 PM
csb

I assume that stands for cock sucking bitch. Yes, you are.

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:42 PM
I assume that stands for cock sucking bitch. Yes, you are.

lol at you of all people showing up to talk shit.

You and the zach guy deserve each other.

Did you guys hold hands when you lost to an unranked team with 20 suspended players?

Jesus, how embarrassing.

Frazod
01-16-2011, 11:45 PM

Did you guys hold hands when you lost to an unranked team with 20 suspended players?

Jesus, how embarrassing.

So are you an Iowa fanboy now? After that 35-7 asskicking, I can't say I blame you.

J Diddy
01-16-2011, 11:46 PM

Jesus, how embarrassing.

How did you get here? I mean we didn't even play the jets this season? You need a girlfriend.

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:47 PM
So are you an Iowa fanboy now? After that 35-7 asskicking, I can't say I blame you.

I don't like Iowa at all.

Not only that I expected Missouri to beat Kansas and their first year head coach a lot more than they did.

But if you're happy with MU's season then more power to ya.

We'll continue this another night. Got some business to attend to. peace

Bambi
01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
How did you get here? I mean we didn't even play the jets this season? You need a girlfriend.

for serious

Frazod
01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
I don't like Iowa at all.

Not only that I expected Missouri to beat Kansas and their first year head coach a lot more than they did.

But if you're happy with MU's season then more power to ya.

We'll continue this another night. Got some business to attend to. peace

Yeah, that dick won't suck itself!

J Diddy
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
for serious

www.adultfriendfinder.com

nsfw, in case you got a job, but it could help. Hope it works out.

philfree
01-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Yeah, that dick won't suck itself!

All the Jet fans are sucking poopy toes these days. LOL

PhilFree:arrow:

Frazod
01-16-2011, 11:56 PM
www.adultfriendfinder.com

nsfw, in case you got a job, but it could help. Hope it works out.

He's really amazing. I don't think he go more than 10 posts without injecting his raging anti-Missouri butthurt into a thread, whether it's related to Missouri or not (what the fuck does Missouri anything have to do with Jets football?). Claims to be a Jets fan, posts a thread about the Jets, yet can't be happy enough to forget about that monkey on his back. Very, very sad.

Hopefully Brad Smith will return a couple of punts for touchdowns next week. I wonder if Wickedson believes any points he scores shouldn't count?

J Diddy
01-17-2011, 12:01 AM
He's really amazing. I don't think he go more than 10 posts without injecting his raging anti-Missouri butthurt into a thread, whether it's related to Missouri or not (what the **** does Missouri anything have to do with Jets football?). Claims to be a Jets fan, posts a thread about the Jets, yet can't be happy enough to forget about that monkey on his back. Very, very sad.

Hopefully Brad Smith will return a couple of punts for touchdowns next week. I wonder if Wickedson believes any points he scores shouldn't count?

I just find it odd that on the day of one of his teams greatest wins he moseys on over to a chiefs website to talk shit. We didn't play them, could give a fuck about them, and furthermore this dude has almost 2000 posts and I really don't know (nor care) who the fuck he is.

I'm here to tell you if the rolls were reversed, I'd be in a drunken state of euphoria balls deep in some hot chick wearing nothing but my derrick thomas jersey. Last thing on my mind would be gloating on another unrelated teams website.

Frazod
01-17-2011, 12:08 AM
I just find it odd that on the day of one of his teams greatest wins he moseys on over to a chiefs website to talk shit. We didn't play them, could give a fuck about them, and furthermore this dude has almost 2000 posts and I really don't know (nor care) who the fuck he is.

I'm here to tell you if the rolls were reversed, I'd be in a drunken state of euphoria balls deep in some hot chick wearing nothing but my derrick thomas jersey. Last thing on my mind would be gloating on another unrelated teams website.

He even took a shot at Chief fans in the Sanchez Crow thread. Again, WTF? And this is the same guy who writes off KU losing to MU as just a rebuilding thing, yet he feels compelled to knock the rebuilding Chiefs after the Jets beat the Patriots?

Fuck, what a retard. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

DBOSHO
01-17-2011, 01:04 AM
If it was anyone else i wouldntve been as upset but the jets are going to be cocky fucks all offseason.

alanm
01-17-2011, 01:39 AM
Posted via Mobile DeviceMight be? They have. Exactly one year longer than the Chiefs.

Bugeater
01-17-2011, 06:03 AM
If it was anyone else i wouldntve been as upset but the jets are going to be cocky fucks all offseason.
wouldntve?

http://oi39.tinypic.com/9le7nl.jpg

chasedude
01-17-2011, 06:33 AM
I'm no Jets fan and Rex Ryan is nothing but a load mouth, but I have to give props to the Jets. :clap: They took out those cheating, holier than thou, Pats. Seeing the Pats lose was my only wish I had in the post season after rooting for a Chiefs win, now dashed. I can now smile and watch the rest of the post season with no regrets.

Dylan
01-17-2011, 07:11 AM
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/01/17/covers/front011711.jpg http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/01/17/covers/back011711.jpg

"PAT DOWN Jets Slam Brady's Junk"

Brady's Junk... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dylan
01-17-2011, 07:19 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/01/17/gal_frontpage_0117.jpg http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/01/17/gal_backpage_0117.jpg

LMAO

The Bad Guy
01-17-2011, 07:21 AM
Truly nothing worse than someone now jumping on another team's bandwagon when they win.

You can do that when you are 10 years old, but good god.

mlyonsd
01-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Kudos to the jets for taking the boy wonder out of his game.

Now here's hoping the steelers or packers pound the crap out of them.

chasedude
01-17-2011, 07:33 AM
Truly nothing worse than someone now jumping on another team's bandwagon when they win.

You can do that when you are 10 years old, but good god.

I don't consider myself a "bandwaggoner" by congratulating the Jets. They knocked off the Pats, which I truly hate, and could really care less what happens after that.

I'm a Chiefs fan through and through, but you gotta still love the sport no matter if your team is in it or not.

MOhillbilly
01-17-2011, 07:45 AM
I love the way the AFC championship slotted out. CANT WAIT!

Bambi
01-17-2011, 10:43 AM
I just find it odd that on the day of one of his teams greatest wins he moseys on over to a chiefs website to talk shit. We didn't play them, could give a **** about them, and furthermore this dude has almost 2000 posts and I really don't know (nor care) who the **** he is.

Nah I'm a Chiefs fan. But whatcha gonna do? Chiefs have lost 7 straight playoff games. They're never playing this time of year.

Have to have something to watch...

Bambi
01-17-2011, 10:44 AM
I love the way the AFC championship slotted out. CANT WAIT!

I know, you really can't have a bad Super Bowl now.

Bambi
01-17-2011, 10:45 AM
Might be? They have. Exactly one year longer than the Chiefs.

Super Bowl yes but they will playoff games left and right now. Something Chiefs haven't done in for god knows how long.

It's much worse for Chiefs fans nowadays, myself included. Try living here lol

Frazod
01-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Nah I'm a Chiefs fan. But whatcha gonna do? Chiefs have lost 7 straight playoff games. They're never playing this time of year.

Have to have something to watch...

Chiefs fan? Really? I'm thinking a Chiefs fan wouldn't have posted this. Douche.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7362816&postcount=376

Bambi
01-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Chiefs fan? Really? I'm thinking a Chiefs fan wouldn't have posted this. Douche.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7362816&postcount=376

So you're a bears fan?

Just to be clear.

Mr. Laz
01-17-2011, 10:50 AM
fucking bandwagon jets fans ... everyone of them dam bitches can die in an aids tree fueled fire.

LiveSteam
01-17-2011, 10:53 AM
Bugs ??

Frazod
01-17-2011, 10:55 AM
So you're a bears fan?

Just to be clear.

They're my redheaded NFC step team. I've lived up here 23 years. I've been to lots of Bears games. Went to the NFC Championship Game back in 2007 (one of two wonderful big games I saw in person that year). As long as the Bears aren't playing the Chiefs, I root for them. I'm the proud owner of one Bears sweatshirt, two Bears hats and an Ebay knock-off Urlacher jersey. While I don't lose any sleep if they lose, their winning is a good thing. Makes my friends happy.

Please provide a link to a post where I mocked Kansas City after a Bears win. Go ahead, I'll wait.

MOhillbilly
01-17-2011, 10:56 AM
I know, you really can't have a bad Super Bowl now.

NFC/AFC championships are the super bowls. Alot of old school hate.

CANT WAIT!

luv
01-17-2011, 10:58 AM
They're my redheaded NFC step team. I've lived up here 23 years. I've been to lots of Bears games. Went to the NFC Championship Game back in 2007 (one of two wonderful big games I saw in person that year). As long as the Bears aren't playing the Chiefs, I root for them. I'm the proud owner of one Bears sweatshirt, two Bears hats and an Ebay knock-off Urlacher jersey. While I don't lose any sleep if they lose, their winning is a good thing. Makes my friends happy.

Please provide a link to a post where I mocked Kansas City after a Bears win. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Don't forget the added bonus this year of Jay Cutler having been cut by McDaniels. I hope Donk fans everywhere are crying.

Bambi
01-17-2011, 10:59 AM

So I'm not allowed to live somewhere for 12 years and pull for a team (pull for halfheartedly at that) that actually wins playoff games and provides hours of great hilarious drama all week?

But you can just root for the Bears.

Makes sense.

I posted a gif of Braylon Edwards doing a fucking backflip on the field. It's funny. Why don't you ever relax? It's just a game.

TheGuardian
01-17-2011, 11:00 AM
So you're a bears fan?

Just to be clear.

So you're a douche right?

Just to be clear.

luv
So I'm not allowed to live somewhere for 12 years and pull for a team (pull for halfheartedly at that) that actually wins playoff games and provides hours of great hilarious drama all week?

Makes sense.

I posted a gif of Braylon Edwards doing a fucking backflip on the field. It's funny. Why don't you ever relax? It's just a game.

It wasn't the picture. It's what you posted along with the picture.

MOhillbilly
Don't forget the added bonus this year of Jay Cutler having been cut by McDaniels. I hope Donk fans everywhere are crying.

Ill bet theyre to numb to feel emotion.:clap:

Bambi
01-17-2011, 11:04 AM
NFC/AFC championships are the super bowls. Alot of old school hate.

CANT WAIT!

For real. Packers are rolling right now. Picked them to win the NFC at the beginning of the year but going into Chicago and winning is gonna be tough. I think they're like the #1 and #2 ranked defenses in the league.

The Jets are playing lights out right now and just recently beat Pittsburgh at Heinz Field. However Polamalu wasn't playing in that game so the result could be MUCH different. Going to be a great championship weekend.

Frazod
01-17-2011, 11:06 AM

Makes sense.

I don't care which bandwagon you jump on, douche, or a GIF of Braylon Edwards. It was the snide comment that went with it. LOL THIS TEAM WON, YOU DIDN'T isn't exactly an attitude a Chiefs fan conveys towards Chief fans on a Chiefs board. Unless the person in question is a tiny-dicked loser who can only make himself feel better at the expense of others.

Bambi
01-17-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't care which bandwagon you jump on, douche, or a GIF of Braylon Edwards. It was the snide comment that went with it. LOL THIS TEAM WON, YOU DIDN'T isn't exactly an attitude a Chiefs fan conveys towards Chief fans on a Chiefs board. Unless the person in question is a tiny-dicked loser who can only make himself feel better at the expense of others.

You seem to be taking what I did very hard. It's funny that what I post makes you so angry on a daily basis.

Call me names day in and day out and still you sit there as pathetic as the day I first saw your name.

Good luck with your bears.

Frazod
01-17-2011, 11:14 AM
You seem to be taking what I did very hard. It's funny that what I post makes you so angry on a daily basis.

Call me names day in and day out and still you sit there as pathetic as the day I first saw your name.

Good luck with your bears.

If some vagrant pisses on the sidewalk, I don't like that either. That's basically the real life equivalent of your presence on the board.

Die in a fire, you shitbag loser. I'll root for the Jets to win despite your bandwagon stance.

Hopefully Brad Smith will heal up in time to have a big day for them. :thumb:

Bambi
01-17-2011, 11:20 AM
If some vagrant pisses on the sidewalk, I don't like that either. That's basically the real life equivalent of your presence on the board.

Die in a fire, you shitbag loser. I'll root for the Jets to win despite your bandwagon stance.

Hopefully Brad Smith will heal up in time to have a big day for them. :thumb:

You can pull for the Jets. I don't care. Although I'm nervous about Smith making it back in time.

That's ok though. Sanchez did just fine yesterday without any wildcat. And Cromartie has proven to be a most effective kick returner.

But it would be nice to have Smith on the bench just in case. Pittsburgh will be tough.

ROYC75
01-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Chiefs out, who cares.

Somebody is going to win, I just hope it's a former Chiefs player. Would be nice to see Tony Richardson get one.

Rams Fan
01-17-2011, 11:34 AM

I'm still pissed for Linehan trading that first round pick to the Broncos instead of drafting Cutler.:banghead: