PDA

View Full Version : News Amazing UFO sightings over Dome of the Rock in Turkey

Claynus
01-30-2011, 04:51 AM
First...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="720" height="405" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zQ-bNOy_CKQ?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

And now the description from Utah sounds eerily similar.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="720" height="405" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4X8AzsOZbkg?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

tyton75
01-30-2011, 05:21 AM
cool.. hope its real and not another hoax or something

Shogun
01-30-2011, 05:27 AM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ancientaliens/ImageMacro/3614472/Do-you-know-what-the-T-stands-for-in-Model-T-Aliens.jpg

Tribal Warfare
01-30-2011, 05:29 AM
It seems like the U.S.military is testing a different type of aircraft that the public doesn't know exist

Fairplay
01-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Take me to your leader

chiefsnorth
01-30-2011, 08:44 AM
The dome of the rock is not in turkey

BigCatDaddy
01-30-2011, 08:48 AM

LMAO

He must have gotten confused with Mt. Ararat.

RJ
01-30-2011, 08:50 AM

Aliens do not recognize the borders of Man.

bevischief
01-30-2011, 08:52 AM
How many anal probes?

Hog Farmer
01-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Bring on the Anunaki. They'll never find my gold and if they think I'm gonna help them build anymore of those worthless pyramids they better be prepared to meet Mr. Barrett.

BigRedChief
01-30-2011, 09:38 AM
The dome of the rock is not in turkeyyes, a big duhhh moment. I think I know where it is....:)

Bowser
01-30-2011, 09:44 AM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ancientaliens/ImageMacro/3614472/Do-you-know-what-the-T-stands-for-in-Model-T-Aliens.jpg

LMAO

Frazod
01-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Maybe they just stopped to take a shit?

bevischief
01-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Something is going on here ... Don't know if it is good or bad...

Bowser
01-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Maybe they just stopped to take a shit?

My thought was that their shitter was full, so they took a pit stop here on their way to Alpha Centauri to dump and pick up some Doritos and beef jerky. Possibly the latest Playboy and Maxim, too.

REDHOTGTO
01-30-2011, 09:57 AM
o it might start out good, but we'll make it bad in just a short bit

bevischief
01-30-2011, 10:15 AM
We are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoHuge
01-30-2011, 10:43 AM
My thought was that their shitter was full, so they took a pit stop here on their way to Alpha Centauri to dump and pick up some Doritos and beef jerky. Possibly the latest Playboy and Maxim, too.I can understand them emptying their shitter on a sacred Muslim holy place, but don't think they'll find many Doritos, Playboys, or Maxim magazines. Believe in Shiria Law Doritos are punishable by beheading.

FAX
01-30-2011, 11:34 AM
I fear no alien who doesn't know where Turkey is.

FAX

Bwana
01-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Oh nooooooooos!

http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/30/spaliens.jpg

Fairplay
01-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Claywhit failed geography.

Redcoats58
01-30-2011, 12:40 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Olv27m95nY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Claynus
01-30-2011, 12:44 PM
The UFOs were in a giant turkey you dumb ass mother fuckers.

Easy 6
01-30-2011, 12:58 PM
'These objects are conceived and directed by intelligent beings of a very high order. They probably do not originate in our solar system, perhaps not even our galaxy' - One of the fathers of modern rocketry, Dr. Herman Oberth 1954.

'We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone, we have been helped' when asked by whom, he replied 'the people of other worlds' - Dr. Herman Oberth

'We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than hitherto assumed, and whose base at present is unknown to us. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers' - one of the fathers of modern rocketry, Dr. Werner Von Braun, on the deflection from orbit of a US satellite.

'At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone. There was a constant surveillance by UFO's' - US Astronaut Scott Carpenter

'I've said publicly that i thought they were someone else, some other civilization' - Eugene Cernan, Commander of Apollo 17

Saccopoo
01-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Dude...that shit in Utah is simply due to the incredibly high toxicity levels of our current air quality.

Last night alone there were 14 reports of a porcupine driving a Salt Lake County Waste Management truck through the West Jordan streets.

A couple of flares in the sky? That's just street lights being reflected in the top dome of our magnificent inversion.

bevischief
01-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Special Ops.

teedubya
01-30-2011, 02:22 PM
It seems like the U.S.military is testing a different type of aircraft that the public doesn't know exist

That would be my guess... and we will most likely end up having a "Signs" moment when a herd of these special ops "UFOs" fly over major cities... and then the world can hold hands and unify into a one world government or something.

Who the fuck really knows, though... aside from Donger and his all-seeing eye overlords.

Bwana
01-30-2011, 02:32 PM
That would be my guess... and we will most likely end up having a "Signs" moment when a herd of these special ops "UFOs" fly over major cities... and then the world can hold hands and unify into a one world government or something.

Who the **** really knows, though... aside from Donger and his all-seeing eye overlords.

I bet Dave Lane and his bad ass telescope know. What about it Dave? Any funky shit going in in the sky? :hmmm:

Easy 6
01-30-2011, 02:37 PM
'All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or ufo's, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed mission control, who then ordered absolute silence'.

Maurice Chatelain, former Chief of NASA Communication Systems.

JD10367
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Start the schmeplicatin'!!! :rockon:

tyton75
01-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Regardless of what these videos really are... Why won't the governments of the world just ADMIT it already!??!

Its like the cat with the canary feathers on his mouth... "what canary"?

ChiefaRoo
01-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Gravity and G-Forces are not an issue for anyone in that thing. It's either pilotless or has an anti-gravity generator that cancels out G-Forcess.

Epic Fail 007
01-30-2011, 03:49 PM
LOL,I BEEN HEARING TTHIS BS FOR YRS.NO THERE ARE NOT ALIENS OR SPACECRAFTS.IT IS IT MILITARY TESTING THINGS.CAN`T PEOPLE OPEN THERE EYES,LETS SAY THERE WAS ALIENS AND UFOS.SO WHAT THESE BEINGS ARE BUILDING THESE HUGE SPACECRAFTS OUT THERE,LOL NO.ALSO IF THATS THE CASE DON`T THESE UFOS NEED GAS ? LOL HOW THEY GET THAT?LLOL.HOW THEY GET THE METAL ETC. TO BUIILD THE CRAFTS,LOL.THEN THERES THE CASE OF BUILDING THE UFOS ,I WAS NOT AWARE ALIENS KNOW HOW TO WIELD METAL,LMAO,WHICH U WOULD HAVE TO DO TO BUILD THESE CRAFTS,LOL.NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TOOLS AND PARTS THEY WOULD NEED,LOL

Donger
01-30-2011, 03:54 PM
The top one is obviously a hoax.

The second one is in Utah.

Rain Man
01-30-2011, 04:00 PM
LOL,I BEEN HEARING TTHIS BS FOR YRS.NO THERE ARE NOT ALIENS OR SPACECRAFTS.IT IS IT MILITARY TESTING THINGS.CAN`T PEOPLE OPEN THERE EYES,LETS SAY THERE WAS ALIENS AND UFOS.SO WHAT THESE BEINGS ARE BUILDING THESE HUGE SPACECRAFTS OUT THERE,LOL NO.ALSO IF THATS THE CASE DON`T THESE UFOS NEED GAS ? LOL HOW THEY GET THAT?LLOL.HOW THEY GET THE METAL ETC. TO BUIILD THE CRAFTS,LOL.THEN THERES THE CASE OF BUILDING THE UFOS ,I WAS NOT AWARE ALIENS KNOW HOW TO WIELD METAL,LMAO,WHICH U WOULD HAVE TO DO TO BUILD THESE CRAFTS,LOL.NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TOOLS AND PARTS THEY WOULD NEED,LOL

Well, this pretty much convinces me. The fact that there's no gas and no metal beyond earth does indeed make it impossible for aliens to visit us.

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Well, this pretty much convinces me. The fact that there's no gas and no metal beyond earth does indeed make it impossible for aliens to visit us.

"UFOs" actually aren't made of metal. They are made of plasticizeable polymer-like substance.

Pitt Gorilla
01-30-2011, 04:06 PM
"UFOs" actually aren't made of metal. They are made of plasticizeable polymer-like substance.And spareribs.

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 04:06 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-qSlDZ27BAY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Billy Thorpe. says take me to your leader

crispystl420
01-30-2011, 04:39 PM

So you're telling me a race of creature that is capable of space travel doesn't have the technology to "WELD". That's one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard lmao

FAX
01-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Aliens only have 3 fingers on each hand. It's really hard to hold a welding torch steady when you only have 3 fingers.

FAX

Rooster
01-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Well shit, this guy makes a lot of sense.

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 04:46 PM
They dont weld. They invented super glue & duct tape

Epic Fail 007
01-30-2011, 05:38 PM
So you're telling me a race of creature that is capable of space travel doesn't have the technology to "WELD". That's one of the dumbest ****ing things I have ever heard lmao

THE FACT THAT YOU THINK THERE A RACE OF CREATURES OUT THERE SHOWS HOW DUMP U R

Crush
01-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Mmmm aliens...

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5323/janebadler7.jpg

listopencil
01-30-2011, 06:04 PM
I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.

KCBOSS1
01-30-2011, 06:20 PM
So do you guys consider angels UFOs? Especially considering where it is at. Not the dome of the rock as i am not pro Islam, but the temple mount. Jerusalem is the center of the nations spiritually, has been since its origins.

Fairplay
01-30-2011, 06:23 PM

My eyes are killing me trying to read that.

FAX
01-30-2011, 06:25 PM
Stanton Friedman is now reporting that the aliens have developed an interest in the internet and type in all caps.

FAX

KCBOSS1
01-30-2011, 06:34 PM
If this is authentic, then why is the spiritual aspect of things always dismissed? It's the TEMPLE MOUNT. The fact that it's over Jerusalem, over the temple mount...surely this can't be a God thing. Just doesn't make sense to me that the first conclusion that people would jump to the conclusion that it is a UFO rather than an angel. I don't have enough faith to be an athiest.

Fairplay
01-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Maybe the aliens are sight seeing some famous sites?

Crush
01-30-2011, 06:51 PM
hot alien thread?

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7171/dianaface.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1029/tpol.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/619/trekshowest2.jpg

Crush
01-30-2011, 06:56 PM
If this is authentic, then why is the spiritual aspect of things always dismissed? It's the TEMPLE MOUNT. The fact that it's over Jerusalem, over the temple mount...surely this can't be a God thing. Just doesn't make sense to me that the first conclusion that people would jump to the conclusion that it is a UFO rather than an angel. I don't have enough faith to be an athiest.

Um, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. We cannot identify the object, so it is a UFO. It may be an angel, it may be the insanely hot Jane Badler, it may be aliens wanting to test out their new Anal Probe Deluxe Pro 3000, or it may be a streetlight. The truth is out there.

KChiefs1
01-30-2011, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgxCa_iDxE

plbrdude
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
crush was doing good until the jolly green giant's wife there

nose
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM

holy shit your a damn redneck moron huh! lolololololololzzzz haha idiot!!

nose
01-30-2011, 07:31 PM

The fact that you cant spell things out like you or are or can't even spell weld correctly show's how dumb you are!

Raiderhater58
01-30-2011, 07:34 PM
more posts

Crush
01-30-2011, 07:44 PM

Without the green paint:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3749/rachelnichols567wallpap.jpg

KCBOSS1
01-30-2011, 07:47 PM

Can you please turn your caps off.... you're hurting my ears.

JD10367
01-30-2011, 07:55 PM
My eyes are killing me trying to read that.

This. Between the caps lock, the horrible English, and the general stupidity, I'm surprised he got people to read the whole thing, never mind reply to it.

And then they wonder why the fucking Japanese and Indians (dot not feather) and Chinese and pretty much everyone else is kicking our asses in the global economy. We've become a nation of idiot consumers. This country is fucked.

JD10367
01-30-2011, 07:56 PM

Your and idiot. That's Rachel Nichols, who is ultra hot. I can only assume your s/n is an abbreviation for "pillowbiter dude".

FAX
01-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Oh, Alien Girl

By FAX.

Oh, Alien Girl, you are my true love.
You landed on my heart from way far above.
You look like you dressed up for Halloween,
Your big eyes are red and your poontang is green.

But you have three tittahs and, boy, are they grand,
And I am so happy you decided to land,
And visited my house that night to abduct me,
Then you and your crazy green sisters all fucked me.

Sure, I have bad dreams and sometimes I tremble,
Thinking about the big bug you resemble.
But overall, I dug hanging out with you bitches,
Except that sometimes my implant still itches.

Nobody believes me though, they think I'm daft,
But I know the secret you keep in your craft.
And even though sometimes I fear your depravity,
I dig it when we make love without gravity.

Oh, Alien Girl, your spaceship is strobing,
Please come back soon and let's do some more probing.
Sure, critics like Donger think you're a phantasm,
But you can have eight hundred fifty orgasms.

So, Alien Girl, come back when you can,
I'll meet you in Turkey or in Kazakhstan,
Or Egypt or Mexico or Indiana,
Just send me a message with your sexy antenna.

And I'll be there waiting right here on the ground,
For you and your spaceship that don't make a sound.
'Cause there's no one I like in this whole wide world,
More than I like you, Oh, Alien Girl.

FAX

plbrdude
01-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Your and idiot. That's Rachel Nichols, who is ultra hot. I can only assume your s/n is an abbreviation for "pillowbiter dude".

your and bigger idiot for not even catching a bit of alien humor. you must wear a helmet everywhere you go.

RINGLEADER
01-30-2011, 08:23 PM
I smell a promo for Battle: Los Angeles --

GloryDayz
01-30-2011, 08:29 PM

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

GloryDayz
01-30-2011, 08:30 PM

I still want to "do" you avatar!

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.sidelinehotties.com/stills/rachel-nichols-061227.png

yup she will work.

The Dude Abides
01-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Oh, Alien Girl

By FAX.

Oh, Alien Girl, you are my true love.
You landed on my heart from way far above.
You look like you dressed up for Halloween,
Your big eyes are red and your poontang is green.

But you have three tittahs and, boy, are they grand,
And I am so happy you decided to land,
And visited my house that night to abduct me,
Then you and your crazy green sisters all ****ed me.

Sure, I have bad dreams and sometimes I tremble,
Thinking about the big bug you resemble.
But overall, I dug hanging out with you bitches,
Except that sometimes my implant still itches.

Nobody believes me though, they think I'm daft,
But I know the secret you keep in your craft.
And even though sometimes I fear your depravity,
I dig it when we make love without gravity.

Oh, Alien Girl, your spaceship is strobing,
Please come back soon and let's do some more probing.
Sure, critics like Donger think you're a phantasm,
But you can have eight hundred fifty orgasms.

So, Alien Girl, come back when you can,
I'll meet you in Turkey or in Kazakhstan,
Or Egypt or Mexico or Indiana,
Just send me a message with your sexy antenna.

And I'll be there waiting right here on the ground,
For you and your spaceship that don't make a sound.
'Cause there's no one I like in this whole wide world,
More than I like you, Oh, Alien Girl.

FAX

:clap:

Aries Walker
01-30-2011, 09:17 PM
All I know is that if the aliens destroy the world tomorrow, the Chiefs go out as AFC West champs. Eat that, survivors of Oakland.

Rooster
01-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Mmmm aliens...

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5323/janebadler7.jpg

Those are really lizards. Trust me. ;)

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Welcome to Earth

http://www.stardusttrailers.com/gallery_film/%28250209114144%29independence_day_1.jpg

BossChief
01-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Without the green paint:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3749/rachelnichols567wallpap.jpg

Id rather hit the green version.

mikey23545
01-30-2011, 09:35 PM
The top one is obviously a hoax.

I assume what this translates into is "I don't know how to explain it"....

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-30-2011, 09:36 PM
hot alien thread?

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7171/dianaface.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1029/tpol.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/619/trekshowest2.jpg

No 7 of 9 = Fail

http://languageisavirus.com/startrek/layouts/startrek/7-of-9.jpg

(Technically human, but still a Borg so whatever)

Fap Away

Dave Lane
01-30-2011, 10:32 PM

Awesome post, even if you only have capital letters on your keyboard.

And I believe there are hundreds of races through out the universe. BUT the scale of the distances involved and the obscure nature of our little meaningless planet and sun will most likely preclude them from ever finding us.

Tribal Warfare
01-30-2011, 11:02 PM
No 7 of 9 = Fail

http://languageisavirus.com/startrek/layouts/startrek/7-of-9.jpg

(Technically human, but still a Borg so whatever)

Fap Away

http://humordistrict.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/natasha_henstridge_2466-300x300.jpg

no SIL?

Claynus
01-31-2011, 12:48 AM
Now there are two videos from Jerusalem.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQw8c7XFHQw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Sync'd

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dwp_WHFhA4A" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

teedubya
01-31-2011, 12:54 AM
That truly is peculiar.

KCtotheSB
01-31-2011, 12:54 AM
They are among us....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZFYgMX6dsj8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

teedubya
01-31-2011, 01:17 AM
They are among us....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZFYgMX6dsj8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

DONT POST DUMP SHIT LIKE THAT, IT SHOWS HOW DUMP U R

Lumpy
01-31-2011, 01:24 AM
DONT POST DUMP SHIT LIKE THAT, IT SHOWS HOW DUMP U R

:LOL:

This deserves a spot in my sig. Thanks! :thumb:

tooge
01-31-2011, 07:48 AM
Surely I'm not the only one that has fantasized that alien chicks with great bodys will come to earth and need to mate and then return to their planet in order to save their population.

Simply Red
01-31-2011, 08:39 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y2P6_ARCVVI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Fairplay
01-31-2011, 09:21 AM
Now there are two videos from Jerusalem, Turkey.

FYP

Sannyasi
01-31-2011, 09:27 AM
They are among us....

Chilling.

blaise
01-31-2011, 09:38 AM
They're looking for a new place to build pyramids. They've given up on the Egyptians.

ElGringo
01-31-2011, 10:13 AM
New to this attachment thing, but trying to post some of my favorite really hot space chics (and no, they are not dudes).

blaise
01-31-2011, 10:16 AM
I might just substitute "dump" for "dumb" from here on out.

mesmith31
01-31-2011, 10:36 AM
That is the best laser pointer I have ever seen....

KC Tattoo
01-31-2011, 10:45 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FE-vWua-fEQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FE-vWua-fEQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Pitt Gorilla
01-31-2011, 11:55 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y2P6_ARCVVI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>OMG, they're HERE!!!11!

MoreLemonPledge
01-31-2011, 12:56 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rY2FFEufsuY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Claynus
01-31-2011, 12:58 PM
That's a terrible fake.

morphius
01-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Surely I'm not the only one that has fantasized that alien chicks with great bodys will come to earth and need to mate and then return to their planet in order to save their population.
They probably ran out of men because they ate them after they were impregnated, so noooo thank you!

Chief Chief
01-31-2011, 01:40 PM

...or it could be some dude in China posting out-takes from the movie "Top Gun".

Chief Chief
01-31-2011, 01:56 PM
The fact that you cant spell things out like you or are or can't even spell weld correctly show's how dumb you are!

IMHO, eric007 isn't "dump"...HE'S ACTUALLY AN ALIEN POSING AS ONE OF US AND TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT HE AND HIS KIN DON'T EXIST!!!

P.S. Haven't y'all seen something like this before on that one Twilight Zone episode?

Rausch
01-31-2011, 02:02 PM
That's a terrible fake.

At least he knew it wasn't in fucking Turkey...

Rooster
01-31-2011, 02:31 PM
IMHO, eric007 isn't "dump"...HE'S ACTUALLY AN ALIEN POSING AS ONE OF US AND TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT HE AND HIS KIN DON'T EXIST!!!

P.S. Haven't y'all seen something like this before on that one Twilight Zone episode?

I think you might be right. This most likely is eric007.

Donger
01-31-2011, 02:48 PM
I assume what this translates into is "I don't know how to explain it"....

It's a hoax. That is an explanation.

mikey23545
01-31-2011, 02:48 PM
It's a hoax. That is an explanation.

Why?

Donger
01-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Why?

Why is saying that it is a hoax is an explanation?

mikey23545
01-31-2011, 05:04 PM
Why is saying that it is a hoax is an explanation?

Quit being an idiot-you know exactly what the question is.

On what basis do you call the first video a hoax?

Donger
01-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Quit being an idiot-you know exactly what the question is.

On what basis do you call the first video a hoax?

Because that is the most likely explanation.

bevischief
01-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Military testing new Black Ops tech.

CosmicPal
01-31-2011, 05:31 PM
What's interesting is that it happened at one of the most sacred destinations on the planet where, according to Islamic tradition, is where Muhammad ascended to heaven with the help of Gabriel. And Gabriel is the medium which Islam believes that God delivers the Quran to Muhammad.

Just sayin. :shrug:

Anyways, so it would be easy to assume that this is a hoax based on that because it would make sense to have a realm of light descend upon the Dome as if Gabriel has returned. A great hoax for the gifted in video and computer graphics.

If it's real though, then it becomes very interesting when you understand the significance of the Dome and it's place in religious history.

mikey23545
01-31-2011, 06:18 PM
Because that is the most likely explanation.

While I agree that it is likely, to make such an ironclad declarative with no evidence other than "likelihood" seems very presumptuous.

FAX
01-31-2011, 06:19 PM
I have just made a hugely important life decision.

Should I ever become a hip hop recording artist, I'm going to name myself Ice Moon.

FAX

BossChief
01-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Jesus tried to return to save us all from the rapture and got pissed once he found out we built a building over the rock and was like "fuck this, Im out"

FAX
01-31-2011, 06:24 PM
There is this person who is like the king of hoax squishing on the internet. He has a very interesting video showing the effects of stabilizing the horizon in the Turkey video that isn't really in Turkey. Sadly, the foreground doesn't match and continues to move. It's all kind of technical, but hoax squisher man says that is proof that the Turkey video that isn't really in Turkey was hoaxed. Now, hoax squisher man may well be an alien, too, for all I know. But, I found his efforts using the search terms, "Jerusalem UFO Hoax".

FAX

The God Hypothesis
01-31-2011, 06:27 PM
While I agree that it is likely, to make such an ironclad declarative with no evidence other than "likelihood" seems very presumptuous.

Are you kidding? Its clearly CGI. Look at the brick wall moving behind the guy.

Donger
01-31-2011, 06:38 PM

So, what was the flash of light? The aliens can travel through space (and maybe time) yet have to get close to the ground to take a flash photograph?

teedubya
01-31-2011, 06:52 PM
I might just substitute "dump" for "dumb" from here on out.

That was my plan. I may even use it in my daily conversations.

mikey23545
01-31-2011, 07:35 PM
So, what was the flash of light? The aliens can travel through space (and maybe time) yet have to get close to the ground to take a flash photograph?

Unfortunately, I am not privy to what flashes of light coming out of a UFO mean...

FAX
01-31-2011, 07:43 PM
It's a shame that people fake stuff like this. It reflects poorly on the entire Ufology effort to discover just what the heck the "real" events actually are ... and there are many. I've listed some before, but I think these are some of the best ones ...

1. The 1952 Washington DC flyover. Continued for weeks. Hundreds (if not thousands) of eyewitnesses to flying objects. Radar confirmation at Andrews AFB and the airport. Jets scrambled then outwitted (or whatever) and outflown by a long shot.

2. The giant black triangles in Belgium around 1989. Photos (un-debunked to date). Witnesses included police and government officials. Radar confirmation. F-16s scrambled then outmaneuvered.

3. The Lancaster Bomber incident in '44 when a crew of 8 officially reported a huge disc-shaped object that was far larger than their bomber started messing with them.

4. The 1976 Tehran Iran F-4/UFO chase and encounter. Pilots locked on to fire on the UFO then lost all instrumentation and communication. Radar confirmation. Tower personnel witnesses.

5. Japan Airlines 1986 encounter over Alaska. Pilot with 29 years experience reports several UFOs including a giant (big as an aircraft carrier) walnut-shaped one that followed the 747 for 400 miles. Radar confirmed by both civilian and military installations.

There are so many really good ones, it would take forever to list them all. The ones I like most include pilot and military witnesses, though. There's definitely something going on ... and has been for a long time. The strangest part of the UFO phenomenon isn't the UFOs, to me ... it's the fact that even after all this time, we still don't know what they are. It's almost as though nobody really wants to know.

FAX THE KINDA FREAKING OUT

ChiefsNow
01-31-2011, 08:26 PM

There is a place in florida that teaches aliens how to fly. I think they may also supply illegal metal and gas and teach them how to wield. They just don't teach them how to land.

mesmith31
02-01-2011, 07:08 AM

My thoughts exactly....

Claynus
02-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Who says they were taking photographs?

That was most likely the exhaust from their hyperdrive.

loochy
02-01-2011, 07:23 AM

However, it is nowhere near as presumptuous as the conclusion that any strange light in the sky is an alien spacecraft.

loochy
02-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Who says they were taking photographs?

That was most likely the exhaust from their hyperdrive.

The flash was Chewie's fault. He didn't fix the hyperdrive.

Easy 6
02-01-2011, 10:58 AM

Research the words Annunaki & Nephilim, the spiritual aspect isnt dismissed by many people.

Inspector
02-01-2011, 11:37 AM
My exhaust pipe is loose and I think it needs to be weilded.

Claynus
02-01-2011, 11:38 AM
My exhaust pipe is loose and I think it needs to be weilded.

Talk dirty to me!

bevischief
02-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Research the words Annunaki & Nephilim, the spiritual aspect isnt dismissed by many people.

:popcorn:

Easy 6
02-01-2011, 11:43 AM
:popcorn:

:), nah, i'm not here to push that view on anyone. Just saying that the potential spiritual aspect of the phenomenon has been very well covered & written about.

I'd never dare argue a subject like ufo's here, completely impossible.

Crush
02-01-2011, 04:52 PM
What's interesting is that it happened at one of the most sacred destinations on the planet where, according to Islamic tradition, is where Muhammad ascended to heaven with the help of Gabriel. And Gabriel is the medium which Islam believes that God delivers the Quran to Muhammad.

Just sayin. :shrug:

Anyways, so it would be easy to assume that this is a hoax based on that because it would make sense to have a realm of light descend upon the Dome as if Gabriel has returned. A great hoax for the gifted in video and computer graphics.

If it's real though, then it becomes very interesting when you understand the significance of the Dome and it's place in religious history.

All three Abrahamic religions need to admit that they are very similar and worship the same God, which may have once been a loley god in the Canaanite pantheon. However, their acknowledgment that they are all devoted followers to the same God may add some much needed "old fashions" for the area.

Please note that I am secure enough in my faith and relationship with the one true God to accept the possibility of his embarrassing origins.

bevischief
02-01-2011, 05:17 PM
:), nah, i'm not here to push that view on anyone. Just saying that the potential spiritual aspect of the phenomenon has been very well covered & written about.

I'd never dare argue a subject like ufo's here, completely impossible.

Especially not on this board.:D

keg in kc
02-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Now there are two videos from Jerusalem.And now a third (well, a fourth - there was a 3rd that appears to be a pretty obvious hoax). This one's pretty crazy...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iAMT65z8oTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tribal Warfare
02-05-2011, 04:07 AM
And now a third (well, a fourth - there was a 3rd that appears to be a pretty obvious hoax). This one's pretty crazy...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iAMT65z8oTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yep, a military drone prototype most likely

Terribilis
02-05-2011, 06:54 AM
I think this might be some sort of viral marketing thing. There is going to be some sort of Turkish Rock UFO movie coming out soon.

bowener
02-05-2011, 07:05 AM
And now a third (well, a fourth - there was a 3rd that appears to be a pretty obvious hoax). This one's pretty crazy...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iAMT65z8oTI" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

I want to believe this is something more than a viral trailer for Super 8, the film by Abrams (made cloverfield and advertised for it the same way).

But, its probably not.

keg in kc
02-05-2011, 07:28 AM
I want to believe this is something more than a viral trailer for Super 8, the film by Abrams (made cloverfield and advertised for it the same way).

But, its probably not.Super 8 takes place in the 70s. Wouldn't make much sense as a viral tie-in.

I was thinking more along the lines of Battle: Los Angeles.

Dave Lane
02-05-2011, 07:33 AM

I can make the statement based on the fact that if it had really happened there would 10,000 videos of it and it would be huge news worldwide.

Rausch
02-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Super 8 takes place in the 70s. Wouldn't make much sense as a viral tie-in.

I was thinking more along the lines of Battle: Los Angeles.

Wouldn't seem like that'd match either (based off the B:LA trailers.)

keg in kc
02-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Wouldn't seem like that'd match either (based off the B:LA trailers.)It doesn't really match any of the projects that I can think of.

keg in kc
02-05-2011, 10:01 AM
I can make the statement based on the fact that if it had really happened there would 10,000 videos of it and it would be huge news worldwide.There's in the neighborhood of 40 videos and hundreds of witnesses to a series of sightings above Chicago suburbs from 2004 or 2005, but that story has never even been national news, much less worldwide. Short of a craft landing on the white house lawn and shaking hands with the president, no UFO story will ever be seriously covered in the mainstream. It doesn't matter how many people see it, or how much video there is, it's always going to be laughed that. That's just the way it is.

mesmith31
02-05-2011, 10:20 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0PVfgok7SdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Scoop of Chocolate, scoop of vanilla...don't waste my time.