PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet The rep system is so fucking stupid

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Bowser
01-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Do you think that a 50 year old accountant will make better money than a 50 year old pizza person?

Doubtful, since the 50 year old pizza person will most likely be the customers hookup for good weed, as well.

-King-
01-30-2011, 07:26 PM
I weep for the future.

?

Raiderhater58
01-30-2011, 07:27 PM
it's like a battle royal in here, good shit

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Green Acres is the place to be.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
because it's better money than being a 25 year old accountant?

When I was an executive at Paramount, I hired a couple of 22 year-old UCLA Finance grads at $45k a year plus full medical, dental and eye benefits. Which is not to mention the other perks of a job at Paramount (discounted DVD's, CD's, free movies, etc.).

What do you think?

JOhn
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Green Acres is the place to be.

Farm livin is the life for me....

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:29 PM
When I was an executive at Paramount, I hired a couple of 22 year-old UCLA Finance grads at $45k a year plus full medical, dental and eye benefits. Which is not to mention the other perks of a job at Paramount (discounted DVD's, CD's, free movies, etc.).

What do you think?

I'm sure there are pizza boys out there who make six figures...

just like there are accountants out there who work long, long hours and are compensated shit wages...

and again

the cream rises and the best accountants end up making very, very good majors

and I realize finance is a great field to be in

and I realize where my ceiling is with my current employer(s)

anything else professor dane?

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 07:30 PM
You know whats weird. I understand how people make fun of Hootie for being a pizza boy. But making fun of him for making 40k? WTF.

My sister makes 40k and she has a college degree with a 3+ GPA. Is she supposed to feel ashamed by that or something?

One would logically assume that 40k isn't your sister's ceiling.

One would assume that your sister receives major medical benefits.

One would assume that your sister works normal business hours (8-5).

-King-

just like there are accountants out there who work long, long hours and are compensated shit wages...

and again

the cream rises and the best accountants end up making very, very good majors

and I realize finance is a great field to be in

and I realize where my ceiling is with my current employer(s)

anything else professor dane?

So you'll still be a pizza boy in 20 years?

JOhn

What do you think?

Thinking I wasted my life.....Yup :huh:

:D

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Doubtful, since the 50 year old pizza person will most likely be the customers hookup for good weed, as well.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud

What?

Pablo
You know whats weird. I understand how people make fun of Hootie for being a pizza boy. But making fun of him for making 40k? WTF.

My sister makes 40k and she has a college degree with a 3+ GPA. Is she supposed to feel ashamed by that or something?I have a degree in Econ and I won't sniff 40K for at least 3 or 4 more years. I'm 24 and I don't begrudge anybody making good money right now.

If you make $80K and you drive a truck for a living, good for you.

Clean up industrial waste for $20/hour. Sweet. That's better than what I make.

Titles don't mean shit to me at the moment. I went to high school with guys that never gave a shit about graduating high school, much less going on to college. Now they're Union Electricians. Making $35/hour.

A college degree is pretty and all; and it will probably matter a hell of a lot more to more ten years from now, but money rules everything.

More money = better. If that means serving pizza and cheap beer to college kids and making good tips, so be it. Not that it will last forever, but if it makes you happy for the moment then that's fine.

That's about how I view it.

Donger
I'm sure there are pizza boys out there who make six figures..

You mean the owner?

KurtCobain
What?

I was thinking the same thing.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

I was gonna ask for an application....

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
?

The fact that some people can't (or don't want to) see beyond the next few years.

But, it's fine. The world needs ditch-diggers, too.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
So you'll still be a pizza boy in 20 years?

No, he said he's going to be dead. Damn it, man, follow along. LMAO

Bwana
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
see here is lesson #2

common sense

the #1 part of being intelligent, IMO, is common sense

posts like these

no common sense

Heh, don't you have a roommate to go piss on, pizza boy?

-King-
01-30-2011, 07:34 PM
I have a degree in Econ and I won't sniff 40K for at least 3 or 4 more years. I'm 24 and I don't begrudge anybody making good money right now.

If you make $80K and you drive a truck for a living, good for you.

Clean up industrial waste for $20/hour. Sweet. That's better than what I make.

Titles don't mean shit to me at the moment. I went to high school with guys that never gave a shit about graduating high school, much less going on to college. Now they're Union Electricians. Making $35/hour.

A college degree is pretty and all; and it will probably matter a hell of a lot more to more ten years from now, but money rules everything.

More money = better. If that means serving pizza and cheap beer to college kids and making good tips, so be it. Not that it will last forever, but if it makes you happy for the moment then that's fine.

That's about how I view it.
:clap:

threebag02
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ASZqatVMLLOTsM::www.mukaumedia.co.uk/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdHKZ-o6EVapBQAN_XlUCRQvyjbPQ

DaFace

My sister makes 40k and she has a college degree with a 3+ GPA. Is she supposed to feel ashamed by that or something?

I think others have pretty much answered this, but the difference is that one's a job and one's a career. Expected incomes for jobs are essentially flat. Expected incomes for careers are on an upward slope.

(Note, however, that I'm not "making fun" of anyone. I've got no dog in this fight.)

Bowser
01-30-2011, 07:35 PM
I think others have pretty much answered this, but the difference is that one's a job and one's a career. Expected incomes for jobs are essentially flat. Expected incomes for careers are on an upward slope.

(Note, however, that I'm not "making fun" of anyone. I've got no dog in this fight.)

Neg rep

-King-
01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Was there a Hootie thread that didn't go 500 posts? LMAO

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:37 PM

People like the smell of pizza and common sense.

Bowser
01-30-2011, 07:37 PM

Right? He's the new Skip.....

Saul Good
01-30-2011, 07:38 PM

No. The truth is that Kyle gets to paid for his ads based on how many 1000+ post threads are on his site. He pays Hootie serious cash to start threads in order to increase ad revenue.

-King-
01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
People like the smell of pizza and common sense.

...and the roofies.

Short Leash Hootie
you heard me

when I was 22/23 I waited tables at a freaking chain restaurant in Chicago and made $800-$1200 a week in cash tips...

so "pizza boys" can make quite a bit of money...

there aren't a lot of people I've worked with that have my skillset in that field...which is why I did so well compared to others where I worked in Chicago...in a very busy, high stress environment...

there are waiters/bartenders all over the country who clear 6 figures...but that's definitely not what I desire...

although it's always nice to have a fallback crutch...

DaFace

I don't agree with this entirely. Using that logic, you would have to conclude that working at Taco Bell is better than going to college. After all, more money is better.

Some careers start with low salaries. It's just the way it is. However, as you gain experience, you become more valuable. Over time, that often makes the low salary worth it, even when it might be possible to make more money doing something different.

Again, I don't purport know enough to question others' life decisions. But if your goal is long-term maximization of income, more money in the short-term isn't always the best choice.

Pablo

(Note, however, that I'm not "making fun" of anyone. I've got no dog in this fight.)So what if Hootie sticks around long enough to get into management at said pizza joint and possibly even become a Franchise owner?

Could it not be argued he's setting himself up for a "career" if he plays his cards right?

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:40 PM

and I've said as much from the get go

-King-
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
you heard me

when I was 22/23 I waited tables at a freaking chain restaurant in Chicago and made $800-$1200 a week in cash tips...

so "pizza boys" can make quite a bit of money...

there aren't a lot of people I've worked with that have my skillset in that field...which is why I did so well compared to others where I worked in Chicago...in a very busy, high stress environment...

there are waiters/bartenders all over the country who clear 6 figures...but that's definitely not what I desire...

although it's always nice to have a fallback crutch...

What is your desire?

DaFace
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
So what if Hootie sticks around long enough to get into management at said pizza joint and possibly even become a Franchise owner?

Could it not be argued he's setting himself up for a "career" if he plays his cards right?

Sure. I haven't heard Hootie say that's his life goal, though (with the disclaimer that I have only skimmed the thread and skipped most of the early pages). If it is, though, more power to him.

luv
01-30-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't agree with this entirely. Using that logic, you would have to conclude that working at Taco Bell is better than going to college. After all, more money is better.

Some careers start with low salaries. It's just the way it is. However, as you gain experience, you become more valuable. Over time, that often makes the low salary worth it, even when it might be possible to make more money doing something different.

Again, I don't purport know enough to question others' life decisions. But if your goal is long-term maximization of income, more money in the short-term isn't always the best choice.

This would require people to look beyond the here and now. A lot of people don't understand sacrifice. They want the easy money and the quick buck. There is so much to be said for a career that offers you stability and benefits.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:43 PM
What is your desire?

to have sex with 4 moms before I'm 35

dude I don't fucking know

the day I start needing to worry about what I'm going to be doing at age 40 is the day I'll start worrying

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:43 PM
...and the roofies.

Well, to be honest, it's no different than an episode that happened at King Soopers yesterday. I was going through the self-checkout (and engaging the retarded nipple-tweaking checkout girl with hilarious ((but not flirting banter))), when I noticed a Dad with a young baby in a Bjorn waiting for his wife to finish. As a Dad, I quickly ascertained that the young baby was going to vomit very soon. The baby was in the Bjorn facing, BTW. I went over to the Dad and said, "Errr, your baby is going to puke." He looked at me and said, "What?!" The baby then vomited all over the floor at the self-checkout.

People rushed in from everywhere.

That is the King Soopers, vomiting baby-equivalent of this thread.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 07:44 PM
So what if Hootie sticks around long enough to get into management at said pizza joint and possibly even become a Franchise owner?

Franchises are generally very expensive. Some start at over $500k per fee and you'll generally need multiple franchises in order to earn.

It's highly unlikely that Hootie would be able to convince anyone, bank or a corporate entity, that he's a worthwhile investment based on waiting tables.

Short Leash Hootie
either way

everyone has a story

hard working efficient people always get to the top

I've excelled at everything I've done in the work field...the second I lose hope in my potential I'll let you all know and concede defeat to the almighty house husband DaneMcCloud

Donger
Sure. I haven't heard Hootie say that's his life goal, though (with the disclaimer that I have only skimmed the thread and skipped most of the early pages). If it is, though, more power to him.

He's the cream.

DaneMcCloud
to have sex with 4 moms before I'm 35

dude I don't fucking know

the day I start needing to worry about what I'm going to be doing at age 40 is the day I'll start worrying

And that's about 5,475 days too late.

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:45 PM
either way

everyone has a story

I've excelled at everything I've done in the work field...the second I lose hope in my potential I'll let you all know and concede defeat to the almighty house husband DaneMcCloud

Yes, but the top of what?

JOhn
01-30-2011, 07:46 PM
either way

everyone has a story

Bullshit....Not without more than just hard work & efficiency

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes, but the top of what?

we'll see

if lead delivery boy is my destiny then I'll embrace it and be the best that I can be!

JOhn
01-30-2011, 07:47 PM
we'll see

if lead delivery boy is my destiny then I'll embrace it and be the best that I can be!

:thumb:

Way to be go Fry

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:48 PM
hey I'm as happy as can be

I'm in a promising relationship, I never fall asleep unhappy, I'm debt free and don't want for anything.

Raise your hand if you can say the same.

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:49 PM

I'm in a promising relationship, I never fall asleep unhappy, I'm debt free and don't want for anything.

Raised.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 07:49 PM

LMAO

You're joking, right?

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
LMAO

You're joking, right?

No. Not one bit...

what would I be joking about?

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:51 PM
we'll see

I actually think that you have decent potential. It's a shame that you seem to lack the desire to try.

Isn't there anything that you want to really do? Something that seems beyond your grasp but excites you anyway?

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:52 PM
LMAO

You're joking, right?

I believe him. When it's just all about Hootie, how hard is that?

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 07:52 PM
I think it's awesome that Hootie likes his job. Nothing I hate more than a depressed lost soul bringing me my pizza. I like my delivery boys to be happy and skipping and singing songs.

Awesome Aric
01-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Why do you care about rep dumb faggot?

Short Leash Hootie
Dane you can condescend me all you'd like...

If in 10 years I'm still where I'm at right now, then I guess I'll still be doing ok.

what is so offensive to you about what I do for a living?

why are you so offended that I choose to have roommates (who have been close friends for years) so I can split costs?

seriously?

what is so out of the norm about any of this?

My dad rented his house out to some of his pals until the day he got married (age 28) and he is an extremely wealthy person.

Baconeater

Heh, this is the truth. I got sucked into the fool's gold of a trade-type job, by my mid 20s I was making about about as much as the guys who just got out of college, without all the debt. But 20 years later, they've all left me in their dust.

-King-
Whats with everybody using the word faggot?

Pawnmower
01-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Whats with everybody using the word pillowbitergot?

I think theres a small thread about this somehwere, if you wanna read through a couple posts...

J Diddy
01-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Franchises are generally very expensive. Some start at over $500k per fee and you'll generally need multiple franchises in order to earn.

It's highly unlikely that Hootie would be able to convince anyone, bank or a corporate entity, that he's a worthwhile investment based on waiting tables.

Dominos does not require near that much.

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Whats with everybody using the word pillowbitergot?

It's the word filter. The British slang word for cigarette and then "got."

SNR
01-30-2011, 07:55 PM
So much anger from Hootie.

I'm sending out PMs to all my pals telling them to give me positive rep just to show him!

JASONSAUTO
01-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Heh, this is the truth. I got sucked into the fool's gold of a trade-type job, by my mid 20s I was making about about as much as the guys who just got out of college, without all the debt. But 20 years later, they've all left me in their dust.

I feel like it worked out pretty well for me so far.....that could change really fast.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-

I know it's the filter.

But I don't understand why so many people are using the word lately.

Baconeater
I have the word filter shut off and I'm still seeing it.

Pablo
Pillowbitergot.

Best word ever.

Donger
I know it's the filter.

But I don't understand why so many people are using the word lately.

Impulse control issues.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I actually think that you have decent potential. It's a shame that you seem to lack the desire to try.

Isn't there anything that you want to really do? Something that seems beyond your grasp but excites you anyway?

at the moment, nothing realistic really strikes my fancy

I have ideas and things I think that I could excel at...

but 30 is the new 20

Condescending people like Dane don't hold me back...I'm pretty content with where I'm at at 25 years old...and at the end of the day, at this point in my life, I'm the only one I need to answer to at the end of the day.

Donger
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Dane you can condescend me all you'd like...

If in 10 years I'm still where I'm at right now, then I guess I'll still be doing ok.

what is so offensive to you about what I do for a living?

why are you so offended that I choose to have roommates (who have been close friends for years) so I can split costs?

seriously?

what is so out of the norm about any of this?

My dad rented his house out to some of his pals until the day he got married (age 28) and he is an extremely wealthy person.

I take it you have siblings who are successful?

Donger
01-30-2011, 08:00 PM
at the moment, nothing realistic really strikes my fancy

I have ideas and things I think that I could excel at...

but 30 is the new 20

Condescending people like Dane don't hold me back...I'm pretty content with where I'm at at 25 years old...and at the end of the day, at this point in my life, I'm the only one I need to answer to at the end of the day.

Well, I hope you the best.

Saul Good
01-30-2011, 08:00 PM

I'm pretty much the opposite of Hootie. I'm 32 with a wife, son, career, mortgage, etc., and I'm as happy as can be. That said, I don't think anything is a shame about where he is in life. Chasing the brass ring isn't for everybody. He seems to be as happy and as comfortable in his own skin as anyone can be. I don't really see that changing in 10 years. He isn't doing anything self-destructive. If he doesn't aspire to more than that, so be it.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 08:02 PM
anyone with enough capital should look into opening a Chipotle on any campus that doesn't have one and has a lot of students who are Indian or Asian...

The Chipotle on this campus has a freaking line out the door from open to close, 7 days a week...it has to be the busiest Chipotle in the country. It's insane. There is a Qdoba right across the street and it gets ZERO business...

There was a drunk mexican place called La Bamba that owned the campus for 20 years...used to have a line of people for lunch and a drunk crowd that could start a riot...

Chipotle took them right out of business...

that place is insane...

anyone with the money should look into that franchise immediately...and put it right on an engineering campus

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 08:03 PM
No. Not one bit...

what would I be joking about?

You claim your life is great, no debt, etc., as if it's a badge of honor considering:

1. You pay $400 a month for rent and live with three other guys.
2. You're 25 years old with a college degree but no clear career path.
3. You don't have debt, but you don't own any assets, nor do you own a home.

It's a retarded argument.

Furthermore, you claim that "the cream rises to the top", yet you work at a pizza place at age 25. You're not managing a 5 star restaurant in Chicago. You naively believe that somehow, at age 30 or whenever you decide to "grow up" and join the work force, you're going to "rise to the top", despite your lack of experience.

It's a fool's argument but I guess in many ways, that suits you.

JASONSAUTO
01-30-2011, 08:04 PM
33 3 kids, wife business, own my home.

sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to not give a shit. Then I see my family and know I am doing exactly what I should be. I think hootie feels he's where he should be right now.

Really that's all that mattersI'm pretty much the opposite of Hootie. I'm 32 with a wife, son, career, mortgage, etc., and I'm as happy as can be. That said, I don't think anything is a shame about where he is in life. Chasing the brass ring isn't for everybody. He seems to be as happy and as comfortable in his own skin as anyone can be. I don't really see that changing in 10 years. He isn't doing anything self-destructive. If he doesn't aspire to more than that, so be it.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
01-30-2011, 08:04 PM
So Hootie DOES have a college degree?

DaFace
01-30-2011, 08:06 PM
anyone with enough capital should look into opening a Chipotle on any campus that doesn't have one and has a lot of students who are Indian or Asian...

The Chipotle on this campus has a freaking line out the door from open to close, 7 days a week...it has to be the busiest Chipotle in the country. It's insane. There is a Qdoba right across the street and it gets ZERO business...

There was a drunk mexican place called La Bamba that owned the campus for 20 years...used to have a line of people for lunch and a drunk crowd that could start a riot...

Chipotle took them right out of business...

that place is insane...

anyone with the money should look into that franchise immediately...and put it right on an engineering campus

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea. But Chipotle doesn't franchise.

Donger
01-30-2011, 08:07 PM

LMAO

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 08:07 PM
So Hootie DOES have a college degree?

if you count an associates lol

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 08:08 PM

well they should take my advice then

that story is crazy

I bet the Qdoba owner (they showed up 2 years before Chipotle) wants to kill someone...

Qdoba used to get crazy business...and then Chipotle raped them.

and that place is a gold mine

In fact...I think I am going to go get some Chipotle right now.

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
well they should take my advice then

that story is crazy

I bet the Qdoba owner (they showed up 2 years before Chipotle) wants to kill someone...

Qdoba used to get crazy business...and then Chipotle raped them.

and that place is a gold mine

In fact...I think I am going to go get some Chipotle right now.
As well they should. Qdoba sucks balls compared to Chipotle. Chipotle gets my vote for best fast food entity.

DaFace
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
On a random note, I had a Taco Bell "Quad Steak Burrito (http://www.tacobell.com/menuitem/Quad-Steak-Burrito)" today. It tasted delicious in a very "I may be shitting my pants tomorrow" kind of way.

doomy3
01-30-2011, 08:11 PM
As well they should. Qdoba sucks balls compared to Chipotle. Chipotle gets my vote for best fast food entity.

I wish it was fast though. Like Hootie said, the line is always out the door, so it is no faster than a sit-down restaurant.

Awesome Aric
01-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Rams Fan is a faggot.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 08:12 PM
if you count an associates lol

:spock:

-King-
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
I wish it was fast though. Like Hootie said, the line is always out the door, so it is no faster than a sit-down restaurant.

Yeah, you have to get there early if you don't want to wait. There have been like 10 times I've driven there, only to turn back because of the line. Shit is insane.

Chiefs Rool
that is pretty pathetic if people band together to get their rep up, lol. Rep collusion, lol.

KurtCobain
On a random note, I had a Taco Bell "Quad Steak Burrito (http://www.tacobell.com/menuitem/Quad-Steak-Burrito)" today. It tasted delicious in a very "I may be shitting my pants tomorrow" kind of way.

I think that's what I'm getting in a bit.

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 08:20 PM
I completely agree with the original post.

Rain Man
01-30-2011, 08:23 PM

Can we move our Monday meeting to Tuesday?

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud;7394732]You claim your life is great, no debt, etc., as if it's a badge of honor considering:

1. You pay $400 a month for rent and live with three other guys.

I bet they all play with hamsters.

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
I completely agree with the original post.
I'm now contacting the LGBTQ community in Kansas City and urging them not to do business with Westside Studios.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Sometimes, when nobody is around, I pull out my rep and write things on it with lipstick.

Fire engine red lipstick, to be exact.

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm now contacting the LGBTQ community in Kansas City and urging them not to do business with Westside Studios.

Heh, the main idea at the least. :D

googlegoogle
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Neg rep dane mccloud and he will go crazy.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Does it rip your heart apart to know that I message users in the middle of the night to partake in rep whoring?

-King-
01-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Neg rep dane mccloud and he will go crazy.

ROFL

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Ever stop and think that just maybe their "quality"posters around here??
Hell I hand out rep like teen virginity at the senior prom...dont get me anywhere but I still acknowledge great smaque or posting skills.
Not that my puny Raider rep is any good :(

lol.

What?

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Ok, Hootie... I agree that the rep system is full of fail. However, to start a thread and bash people because they're higher on the rep chain than you are... that's a pussy way to get your point across.

I honestly think we should get rid of the rep system. I could care less if I get any rep, (although the comments are entertaining). As far as getting PM's asking to spread rep and shit, that has never happened to me, but I don't know about others.

I'm just trying to figure out how someone could be so pathetic to go on a football forum and post conspiracy theories about meaningless bullshit like rep? Who ****ing cares?

As far as you being content in your life, Hootie. Good for you. I sincerely wish you the best. This will be the last time I deal with your bullshit on here. So, feel free to talk as much shit about me as you like, because you have no idea who I am in RL.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Next time I get a sad pizza boy, I'm going to ask him why he can't be more like Hootie.

Saul Good
01-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Ok, Hootie... I agree that the rep system full of fail. However, to start a thread and bash people because they're higher on the rep chain than you are... that's a pussy way to get your point across.

I honestly think we should get rid of the rep system. I could care less if I get any rep, (although the comments are entertaining). As far as getting PM's asking to spread rep and shit, that has never happened to me, but I don't know about others.

I'm just trying to figure out how someone could be so pathetic to go on a football forum and post conspiracy theories about meaningless bullshit like rep? Who ****ing cares?

As far as you being content in your life, Hootie. Good for you. I sincerely wish you the best. This will be the last time I deal with your bullshit on here. So, feel free to talk as much shit about me as you like, because you have no idea who I am in RL.

I've given 1 rep ever, but I like the concept because I like to read through old threads where I've gotten rep on occasion.

Also, I have gotten rep once from someone asking me to rep back.

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
All the sweet nothings whispered by my lovers giving me red dots. Including Frazod calling me fat. Which is fun.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2j34m55.jpg

DaFace
01-30-2011, 08:56 PM
All the sweet nothings whispered by my lovers giving me read dots. Including Frazod calling me fat. Which is fun.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2j34m55.jpg

ROFL @ the rep from Skip.

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 08:59 PM

Yea pretty much. That was left after people were telling me about him PMing them about me. :)

I am also the down fall of America.

Dave Lane
01-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Who other than you and the top 20 "rep whores" give a shit? Neg rep me all you want, I had a million rep and it couldn't buy me a cup of coffee. I was actually proud when I maxed it out at 32,000 years ago before all the rep-orgies just made the whole thing stupid.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 09:03 PM
I've given 1 rep ever, but I like the concept because I like to read through old threads where I've gotten rep on occasion.

Also, I have gotten rep once from someone asking me to rep back.

I give rep to those that deserve it. If someone makes a good point, makes me laugh, etc. they get rep. I also use it to send messages to ppl. I've even given Hootie rep and left a comment in regards to one of his threads about jewelry. I went that route instead of bumping his thread because it was a trainwreck and I didn't want to get things started again. Low and behold he calls my pos rep out publicly. I tried to be nice to him, despite his hatred towards women, but I'm done.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Who other than you and the top 20 "rep whores" give a shit? Neg rep me all you want, I had a million rep and it couldn't buy me a cup of coffee. I was actually proud when I maxed it out at 32,000 years ago before all the rep-orgies just made the whole thing stupid.

No matter your rep, you still have the rep for being a damn good football player at the age of what, sixty-five?

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 09:05 PM

If Skip is going to be around and give out rep why doesn't he post?

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 09:06 PM
If Skip is going to be around and give out rep why doesn't he post?

Pussy.

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
I think MTG#10 has issues.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2j1lgy0.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/ka1pnr.jpg

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Pussy.

I have to agree.

Skip if you are reading this quit being a chickenshit and start posting again or just go away.

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 09:10 PM
I think MTG#10 has issues.

Holy shit. You think?? :D

|Zach|
01-30-2011, 09:10 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OVqBYkrlsmw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:12 PM
LMAO at skip sending "ROR is a scrotum ornament" though.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:14 PM
I got like 30 reps from this thread...half/half with a neutral lol

am I a rep genius?!

and like someone said

99% of my rep came from bashing Dane and Hamas...or bashing minorities

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't give a shit about rep, but someone needs to get me off the current rep comment I am stuck on.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
I got like 30 reps from this thread...half/half with a neutral lol

am I a rep genius?!

and like someone said

99% of my rep came from bashing Dane and Hamas...or bashing minorities

No, you're a fucking idiot. Where's your screenshot?

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
No, you're a ****ing idiot. Where's your screenshot?

I will say that Hootie should post his screenshot after this little temper tantrum.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:20 PM
That's not a good comparison. One question calls for critical thinking and use of logic, the other is simply trivia.

Are you really surprised? That's the unintentionally funniest post in this thread.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:21 PM
you guys really think I give a shit about posting my screenshot?

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:21 PM
you guys really think I give a shit about posting my screenshot?

I don't, that's why I can't wait to see it.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 09:22 PM
I will say that Hootie should post his screenshot after this little temper tantrum.

There will be no tantrum from my end. I just want to know why this asshole asks for the "attention whores" to upload their screenshots, but he has yet to post his.

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:22 PM
There will be no tantrum from my end. I just want to know why this asshole asks for the "attention whores" to upload their screenshots, but he has yet to post his.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 09:24 PM
I think you misunderstood my post.

:hmmm: Mkay. :shrug:

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:24 PM
absolutely

college these days is all about contacts

it's who you know

Apparently you don't know anyone.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Are you really surprised? That's the unintentionally funniest post in this thread.

well what's the difference between trivia and god damn history?

why the FUCK do I care about ancient civilization?

what the FUCK is calculus going to do for ME?

why the fuck do I care about any of that bullshit?

I might be the dumbest mother fucking person on this board when it comes to "school" stuff...

I didn't pay attention in grade school, I didn't pay attention in middle school, and I surely didn't pay attention in high school.

I applied for one college (Illinois State) and got in solely because a 25 on your ACT is high for that stupid school.

I then went to school with the "I'm going to party and hook up with any girl who shows interest" mindset and we all know how well that works out.

I also have zero regrets.

Two of my best friends have ISU degrees and they are both really, really, really dumb. The only A my one friend got was in some dumbass english class where I did all of his work for a free bar tab when he worked....

his papers were so bad I just wrote them for him because they were tougher to edit and took more work than if I just wrote them myself...and he just so happened to be a bartender at my favorite bar...

win/win

seriously

zero respect for anyone with a degree from any state school...my girlfriend has a big 10 degree and I know I'm smarter than she is

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
:hmmm: Mkay. :shrug:

I was saying Hootie threw a temper tantrum in the original post in this thread.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Apparently you don't know anyone.

I know plenty of people...

I'm sure my dad would bend over backwards to get my a damn good job...

My mom is the C.O.O of her insurance agency...

my sister has a great job for an advertising company...

and I could have taken several management positions for the chain restaurant I worked for (before it closed down) when I was in Chicago (but I thought of it as a trap job)...

I don't think you understand that I am QUITE CONTENT with what I'm doing right now...I'm living it up...I'm in no rush to do what you people consider "growing up" to be.

-King-
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
ROFL Hootie is the man.

Lumpy
...my girlfriend has a big 10 degree and I know I'm smarter than she is

Obviously you are smarter than she is... because she's with you. Hopefully, for your sake, she doesn't wise up and find a real man that doesn't hate on women.

DaneMcCloud
well what's the difference between trivia and god damn history?

why the FUCK do I care about ancient civilization?

what the FUCK is calculus going to do for ME?

why the fuck do I care about any of that bullshit?

I might be the dumbest mother fucking person on this board when it comes to "school" stuff...

I didn't pay attention in grade school, I didn't pay attention in middle school, and I surely didn't pay attention in high school.

I applied for one college (Illinois State) and got in solely because a 25 on your ACT is high for that stupid school.

I then went to school with the "I'm going to party and hook up with any girl who shows interest" mindset and we all know how well that works out.

I also have zero regrets.

Two of my best friends have ISU degrees and they are both really, really, really dumb. The only A my one friend got was in some dumbass english class where I did all of his work for a free bar tab when he worked....

his papers were so bad I just wrote them for him because they were tougher to edit and took more work than if I just wrote them myself...and he just so happened to be a bartender at my favorite bar...

win/win

seriously

zero respect for anyone with a degree from any state school...my girlfriend has a big 10 degree and I know I'm smarter than she is

Clarrisa Explains It All

KurtCobain
I want to go to school to work on the wind turbines but I'm too lazy to apply.

Al Bundy
A lot of pissing and moaning going on in this thread.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
ROFL Hootie is the man.

I'd be afraid to send you and Hootie to the kiddie pools because both of you would probably drown.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Obviously you are smarter than she is... because she's with you. Hopefully, for your sake, she doesn't wise up and find a real man that doesn't hate on women.

she doesn't like how sexist I am...but I don't think of it as sexism, I think of it as realism

-King-
01-30-2011, 09:33 PM
I'd be afraid to send you and Hootie to the kiddie pools because both of you would probably drown.

Huh? I find him entertaining. It's not like I'm doing the same thing he is. I'm in college right now. Just because I find him funny and entertaining doesn't mean we have the same ideals.

Al Bundy
01-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Hootie sounds like one of my former in-laws.... JFC.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Here.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 09:35 PM
she doesn't like how sexist I am...but I don't think of it as sexism, I think of it as realism

Does she also get pissed when you start sentences w/ lower case letters and use breaks after every sentence?

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Rote memorization does not = critical thinking. It's that simple. Here's one of the nice things. That "worthless" college education helps people differentiate between the two, which also saves on the needlessly breathy posts.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Does she also get pissed when you start sentences w/ lower case letters and use breaks after every sentence?

nope and she's not psycho so she doesn't snoop around ChiefsPlanet to keep tabs on me

and she lets me have my own hobbies

and did I mention she doesn't feel the need to post on ChiefsPlanet to keep tabs on me?

(although she and my friends mock me for the amount of time I spend on this website all of the time...and how I reference this site likes it's a person in conversation all of the time)

-King-
01-30-2011, 09:39 PM
nope and she's not psycho so she doesn't snoop around ChiefsPlanet to keep tabs on me

and did I mention she doesn't feel the need to post on ChiefsPlanet to keep tabs on me?

(although she and my friends mock me for the amount of time I spend on this website all of the time...and how I reference this site likes it's a person in conversation all of the time)

"....so I was on Chiefs planet yesterday.."

doomy3
01-30-2011, 09:39 PM
LMAO

You really have gotten a shit ton of rep from this thread.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Rote memorization does not = critical thinking. It's that simple. Here's one of the nice things. That "worthless" college education helps people differentiate between the two, which also saves on the needlessly breathy posts.

dude

I promise you...

my friends with their economic degrees from ISU don't critically think...and never had to the entire time they were there...

one of my friends got smashed with me every single night of the week and rarely went to class...and he's not naturally smart so he didn't get by because he was smart enough...he got by because it was a huge joke

I proofread his final paper...one paragraph had 4 sentences in it...every sentence started with the same 3 words.

my one friend who took ISU seriously got a pretty good degree that is doing NOTHING for him...at all...now he had a successful family business to fall back on but his entire goal was to get away and now he just bought a new house ensuring him that he went to school for 4 years for no reason whatsoever...

State school are a joke...and I work with U of I kids all day long who are dumber than shit and have no life skills...

It cracks me up...college doesn't mean shit anymore. 30 years ago? Perhaps...but more and more employers will figure it out eventually. Too watered down and professors don't care about teaching anymore, they just want to juke the stats and keep the graduation rate up and the tuition money floating in.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:43 PM
College can also help you realize the pratfalls of extrapolating from extraordinarily small sample sizes at terrible schools.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:43 PM
"....so I was on Chiefs planet yesterday.."

no I say "they" a lot when talking and they are always like "we don't give a shit about what you heard on ChiefsPlanet"...

I will say I get 100% of my news from this site...

every time I'm at work someone will be like "did you hear about so and so" and I'll be like "yeah on Chiefsplaaaaa...I mean yeah!"

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:44 PM
FWIW, I agree with you WRT: to educational and grade inflation. It delegitimizes the importance of higher education. With that said, you're making the mistake of throwing out the baby with the bath water, which is a common move by those with inferiority complexes.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 09:44 PM

Oh noes... another psycho hit! I might just cry myself to sleep tonight. Btw, you have all of that wrong, but you're too fucking stupid to know that we're both Chiefs fans and we enjoy doing things together, (like normal couples do). So what if we get on here and act goofy and have a good time? At least we enjoy our RL enough to not be hateful towards ppl on a message board, (that is, unless they start shit).

Do you really think your girlfriend won't ever check this forum to see what you're posting? ROFL I hope she does find some of the shit you post on here. Better yet, I hope she joins and goes apeshit on you. That would be epic.

jbwm89
01-30-2011, 09:45 PM
College can also help you realize the pratfalls of extrapolating from extraordinarily small sample sizes at terrible schools.

:clap:

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:45 PM

like I said...

I don't want to be a lawyer, I don't want to be a doctor...and I'm not smart enough or dedicated enough to go to Harvard...

Therefore I'm about as qualified as I'm ever going to be...degree or no degree. I also have years and years and years of experience dealing with all sorts of people...

I'm more qualified than 90% of freshly graduated college kids...I guarantee you that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:47 PM
like I said...

I don't want to be a lawyer, I don't want to be a doctor...and I'm not smart enough or dedicated enough to go to Harvard...

Therefore I'm about as qualified as I'm ever going to be...degree or no degree. I also have years and years and years of experience dealing with all sorts of people...

I'm more qualified than 90% of freshly graduated college kids...I guarantee you that.

Qualified to glad hand? Yeah. But navigating petty politics, time management, and customer issues are not central concerns of any careers. If they were, customer service would be a pipeline to getting jobs from The Ladders.

Bowser
01-30-2011, 09:48 PM
LMAO

You really have gotten a shit ton of rep from this thread.

Mission accomplished!

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:48 PM
FWIW, I agree with you WRT: to educational and grade inflation. It delegitimizes the importance of higher education. With that said, you're making the mistake of throwing out the baby with the bath water, which is a common move by those with inferiority complexes.

I understand that Illinois State and the University of Illinois aren't HUGE sample sizes...

and I understand I'm not talking about the engineers who are coming out of the U of I...

I'm just telling you I know hundreds of people who have gotten degrees from these schools as well as places like KU and KSU...

and I'm not impressed...because all it takes is a little dedication...and you've got that piece of paper.

Now people who graduate with honors from better schools in better programs...much respect...those are the people who SHOULD BE GOING to school...

Instead...EVERYONE goes to school. I went to school with this 50 year old lady who was the dumbest fucking person I've ever seen in my life...and she probably figured that community college degree was going to improve her life somehow...well when you're dumb as shit there's only so far you can go...

blaise
01-30-2011, 09:51 PM
dude

I promise you...

my friends with their economic degrees from ISU don't critically think...and never had to the entire time they were there...

one of my friends got smashed with me every single night of the week and rarely went to class...and he's not naturally smart so he didn't get by because he was smart enough...he got by because it was a huge joke

I proofread his final paper...one paragraph had 4 sentences in it...every sentence started with the same 3 words.

my one friend who took ISU seriously got a pretty good degree that is doing NOTHING for him...at all...now he had a successful family business to fall back on but his entire goal was to get away and now he just bought a new house ensuring him that he went to school for 4 years for no reason whatsoever...

State school are a joke...and I work with U of I kids all day long who are dumber than shit and have no life skills...

It cracks me up...college doesn't mean shit anymore. 30 years ago? Perhaps...but more and more employers will figure it out eventually. Too watered down and professors don't care about teaching anymore, they just want to juke the stats and keep the graduation rate up and the tuition money floating in.

College isn't a joke. Don't you understand it's just like the argument you make for what you do? I'm sure there's some waiters that suck and are a joke, and others that do it very well. Some college students treat college as a joke and get nothing from it, others put in work and excel, and use what they've learned to further themselves. It has nothing to do with college itself being a joke. You just sound like someone crying sour grapes because you didn't finish a four year degree or something.
It's just like anything else, college is worth what people put into it.
And the whole "state schools are a joke". What? What could that possibly have to do with anything? Just because you happen to hang out with morons? What, do you expect the people who excelled at college and went on to lucrative careers to spend their days hanging out with a guy that posts sentence fragments with .... after half of them? Why? What would they have to gain from it? Your incredible common sense? Aren't you the dude that shares soap with other dudes? And you're saying other people don't have common sense? You share soap with dudes, I don't see much common sense in lathering up with something some dude just wiped in his ass crack a half hour ago.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 09:52 PM

She "lets" you?

That's might white of you.

I'm sure if she were a dirty Asian or Indian, like you referenced earlier, things would be different.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-30-2011, 09:53 PM
"Why you gotta put the raw bar of soap in your butt? Maybe I wanna wash my face, or my feet."

DaneMcCloud
like I said...

Pizza boy.

Oh, pizza boy?!!!?!!

jbwm89
I understand that Illinois State and the University of Illinois aren't HUGE sample sizes...

and I understand I'm not talking about the engineers who are coming out of the U of I...

I'm just telling you I know hundreds of people who have gotten degrees from these schools as well as places like KU and KSU...

and I'm not impressed...because all it takes is a little dedication...and you've got that piece of paper.

Now people who graduate with honors from better schools in better programs...much respect...those are the people who SHOULD BE GOING to school...

Instead...EVERYONE goes to school. I went to school with this 50 year old lady who was the dumbest ****ing person I've ever seen in my life...and she probably figured that community college degree was going to improve her life somehow...well when you're dumb as shit there's only so far you can go...

Idiots are idiots whether they go to college or not. Their existence does not make college a joke.

Short Leash Hootie
Do you really think your girlfriend won't ever check this forum to see what you're posting? ROFL I hope she does find some of the shit you post on here. Better yet, I hope she joins and goes apeshit on you. That would be epic.

I've said everything to her that I'm saying in this thread...

the only argument we ever got into was when I started in on this topic...

and I don't blame her...she worked hard to get her degree and she should be proud...and I shouldn't be such a jaded asshole about it...

but other than that she doesn't care one bit about my obsession with the Chiefs...I use her laptop all the time and ChiefsPlanet is her most viewed website...

and I know for a fact she never clicks on it...she's not a psycho

as for digging up old threads...if you think she's dating me and doesn't know what kind of drunk asshole stories I have...you're even more insane than I thought

jbwm89
01-30-2011, 09:55 PM
like I said...

no shit you have years and years of experience. Your not comparing apples to apples. Will not going to college magically gain me years of experience.

milkman
College isn't a joke. Don't you understand it's just like the argument you make for what you do? I'm sure there's some waiters that suck and are a joke, and others that do it very well. Some college students treat college as a joke and get nothing from it, others put in work and excel, and use what they've learned to further themselves. It has nothing to do with college itself being a joke. You just sound like someone crying sour grapes because you didn't finish a four year degree or something.
It's just like anything else, college is worth what people put into it.
And the whole "state schools are a joke". What? What could that possibly have to do with anything? Just because you happen to hang out with morons? What, do you expect the people who excelled at college and went on to lucrative careers to spend their days hanging out with a guy that posts sentence fragments with .... after half of them? Why? What would they have to gain from it? Your incredible common sense? Aren't you the dude that shares soap with other dudes? And you're saying other people don't have common sense? You share soap with dudes, I don't see much common sense in lathering up with something some dude just wiped in his ass crack a half hour ago.

Soap is self cleaning.

DaneMcCloud

She sounds like a prize.

Short Leash Hootie
Pizza boy.

Oh, pizza boy?!!!?!!

if that's my ceiling, that's my ceiling...you can continue to condescend me all you'd like

I'm quite content with my current job situation.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 09:58 PM
She sounds like a prize.

Sure is...

one of the nicest people I know...never thought I'd enjoy not being single

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 10:00 PM

the only argument we ever got into was when I started in on this topic...

and I don't blame her...she worked hard to get her degree and she should be proud...and I shouldn't be such a jaded asshole about it...

but other than that she doesn't care one bit about my obsession with the Chiefs...I use her laptop all the time and ChiefsPlanet is her most viewed website...

and I know for a fact she never clicks on it...she's not a psycho

as for digging up old threads...if you think she's dating me and doesn't know what kind of drunk asshole stories I have...you're even more insane than I thought

I'm "psycho" because I have the same interests as my husband? Wow! I should really join a book club or start scrapbooking. Is that what girls do these days? Are they not "allowed" to enjoy sports or join a sports forum for that matter?

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm "psycho" because I have the same interests as my husband? Wow! I should really join a book club or start scrapbooking. Is that what girls do these days? Are they not "allowed" to enjoy sports or join a sports forum for that matter?

the day a S.O. of mine joined ChiefsPlanet is the day I'd never log into my account again...

J Diddy
01-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Pizza boy.

Oh, pizza boy?!!!?!!

nlm

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 10:05 PM
nlm

I didn't realize you were a delivery boy.

Sorry.

:p

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 10:08 PM
the day a S.O. of mine joined ChiefsPlanet is the day I'd never log into my account again...

Would you feel more comfortable if I left CP? Gonzo doesn't have a problem w/ me being on here. But then again, he's a real man and doesn't see women as idiots.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 10:09 PM

GoChiefs has been a member here since 2002.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Would you feel more comfortable if I left CP? Gonzo doesn't have a problem w/ me being on here. But then again, he's a real man and doesn't see women as idiots.

I only see most women as idiots...there are some exceptions...

I think a lot of dudes are dumb, too...but the ratio isn't as high.

J Diddy
01-30-2011, 10:11 PM

All I'm saying is it's fitting that post 666 is by a woman. That's all I'm saying.

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 10:12 PM
I only see most women as idiots...there are some exceptions...

I think a lot of dudes are dumb, too...but the ratio isn't as high.

You didn't answer me... do you want me to leave?

Baconeater
01-30-2011, 10:15 PM
No, they're not. Good girls never leave the kitchen.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 10:16 PM
You didn't answer me... do you want me to leave?

I don't give two flying fucks what you do...but I will criticize/compliment who I see fit...and if you don't like it you can ignore me like Frazod did earlier. I called you two rep whores, you brought the rest on yourselves. You could have just embraced it instead.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 10:19 PM
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/bk_hootie.jpg

Lumpy
01-30-2011, 10:24 PM
I don't give two flying ****s what you do...but I will criticize/compliment who I see fit...and if you don't like it you can ignore me like Frazod did earlier. I called you two rep whores, you brought the rest on yourselves. You could have just embraced it instead.

If you "don't give two flying fucks" about what I do, then why did you label me and others as attention whores, etc.? I think you're the one that's psycho. You take the time to make a big deal about those that bring more to the board than you do. Who's the fucking psycho? LMAO

Honestly, it didn't bother me too much to hear you bicker about shit, it was quite entertaining actually. But, yes, when my name was mentioned, I did go on the defensive. However, after going back and forth with you about this shit, I came to the conclusion that you're mentally unstable and crave drama. So, yeah, putting you on ignore might be a novel idea. I don't want your psycho stupidity to rub off on me.

Al Bundy
No, they're not. Good girls never leave the kitchen.

Haha. Watching Meat Dragon post is seriously like watching my former in-laws talk.

RedNFeisty
What?? I'm an idiot because I'm a female?? I figured it was because of who my ex is, damn it!! :banghead::cuss::mad:

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 10:25 PM
If you "don't give two flying ****s" about what I do, then why did you label me and others as attention whores, etc.? I think you're the one that's psycho. You take the time to make a big deal about those that bring more to the board than you do. Who's the ****ing psycho? LMAO

Honestly, it didn't bother me too much to hear you bicker about shit, it was quite entertaining actually. But, yes, when my name was mentioned, I did go on the defensive. However, after going back and forth with you about this shit, I came to the conclusion that you're mentally unstable and crave drama. So, yeah, putting you on ignore might be a novel idea. I don't want your psycho stupidity to rub off on me.

Just kick his ass. Do you want his address?

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 10:46 PM
I was a professional chef in China back in the late 1990's. I cooked Dog and wild dog several times.
The best way is in Hot pot stew. Dig a hole in the ground and set a fire.
let the fire burn down to coals
Put a pot of hot water or stock on the coals in the hole and cover it.
Get the water or stock to boiling. Add is carrots, celery, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.

Take a plate of thinly sliced dog or coyote and using chop sticks dip it in the hot soup and eat piece by piece.

The best part of eating a dog is eating the PENIS. It gives men masculine power. The balls are good too.

To eat these. Cut a slit in the dog and fold its penis and balls into the slit. Roast the dog in a big oven or dig a hole, build a fire with coals, put corrugated tin on the coals, cover it with wet burlap. Cover it with More coals and dirt.

Dig up and enjoy. Make sure a woman is around. These parts are an aphrodesiac & full of REP. YUMMY.

Buck
01-30-2011, 10:58 PM
I was a professional chef in China back in the late 1990's. I cooked Dog and wild dog several times.
Get the water or stock to boiling. Add is carrots, celery, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.

Take a plate of thinly sliced dog or coyote and using chop sticks dip it in the hot soup and eat piece by piece.

The best part of eating a dog is eating the PENIS. It gives men masculine power. The balls are good too.

To eat these. Cut a slit in the dog and fold its penis and balls into the slit. Roast the dog in a big oven or dig a hole, build a fire with coals, put corrugated tin on the coals, cover it with wet burlap. Cover it with More coals and dirt.

Dig up and enjoy. Make sure a woman is around. These parts are an aphrodesiac & full of REP. YUMMY.

:Elvis:

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 11:01 PM
I had a pizza delivered to my house, (which I own, not rent) yesterday. The sad little pizza man was driving a chevette that had no defrost. He had a tough time counting change and you could tell that he used sugar packets to level the coffee/dining room table in his studio apartment.
I tipped him a little extra because he had an unwarranted sense of self worth and confidence and he smelled of urine, halo and disappointment. Good night, sweet Hootie. I truly hope you wake up in the morning with a beautiful bounty of rep and natty light.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
01-30-2011, 11:04 PM

Dig up and enjoy. Make sure a woman is around. These parts are an aphrodesiac & full of REP. YUMMY.wut

googlegoogle
01-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Pizza boy.

Oh, pizza boy?!!!?!!

You really are trying hard to be hated i see. ;)

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2011, 11:07 PM
I make $1,000,000 a day selling weapons of mass destruction to terrorist organizations. It's a real ice breaker at high school reunions!

Baconeater
01-30-2011, 11:13 PM
wut
wat

J Diddy
01-30-2011, 11:16 PM
I had a pizza delivered to my house, (which I own, not rent) yesterday. The sad little pizza man was driving a chevette that had no defrost. He had a tough time counting change and you could tell that he used sugar packets to level the coffee/dining room table in his studio apartment.
I tipped him a little extra because he had an unwarranted sense of self worth and confidence and he smelled of urine, halo and disappointment. Good night, sweet Hootie. I truly hope you wake up in the morning with a beautiful bounty of rep and natty light.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, must've been pizza hut.

KurtCobain
01-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

pwned

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2011, 11:18 PM
wat

wet

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2011, 11:18 PM
(which I own, not rent)

In THIS economy?!?!?!

Count Zarth
01-30-2011, 11:44 PM
I want a mod to show me the PM's between the top 20 rep members over the last 5 days. Go. I bet it's one heaping pile of depressive rep whoring homosexual dick smoker shit.

I haven't sent a single PM to anyone.

Nor have I received one, apart from people bitching about the length and girth of my enormous rep dick when it fucks them hard.

Perhaps you should STFU.

luv
01-30-2011, 11:45 PM
I haven't sent a single PM to anyone.

Nor have I received one, apart from people bitching about the length and girth of my enormous rep dick when it fucks them hard.

Perhaps you should STFU.

I thought everyone maxed out at 50, even though it says more. How could yours do any more damage than anyone else's?

Count Zarth
01-30-2011, 11:53 PM
I thought everyone maxed out at 50, even though it says more. How could yours do any more damage than anyone else's?

It maxes at 500.

There are several people at 500, I believe.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Who'd win in a fist fight between Hootie and clay? I got 20 on Clay.

Count Zarth
01-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Hootie weighs like 140 lbs. I would smash his ass and steal his pizza. And fuck his girlfriend.

luv
01-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Who'd win in a fist fight between Hootie and clay? I got 20 on Clay.

Why? He's never learned how to fight. Losing weight and working out does not mean you can fight.

KurtCobain
01-31-2011, 12:07 AM
piihb?

Short Leash Hootie
01-31-2011, 12:13 AM
Hootie weighs like 140 lbs. I would smash his ass and steal his pizza. And **** his girlfriend.

I weigh 140 lbs?

dude I weight 210 lbs...

I haven't weighed 140 lbs since 9th grade

Now...I have no idea who would win in a fight...nor do I care. But I do know that I'm bigger than Clayton...

Count Zarth
01-31-2011, 12:18 AM
Hootie is not debt free.

He owes me 10 bucks.

Count Zarth
01-31-2011, 12:19 AM
I weigh 140 lbs?

dude I weight 210 lbs...

I haven't weighed 140 lbs since 9th grade

Now...I have no idea who would win in a fight...nor do I care. But I do know that I'm bigger than Clayton...

Jesus, are you 6-3? Every photo I see of you, you're a skinny little fuck.

Short Leash Hootie
01-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Jesus, are you 6-3? Every photo I see of you, you're a skinny little ****.

I am 6'3

and I appreciate you calling me skinny...my girlfriend keeps telling me I'm fat

Count Zarth
01-31-2011, 12:23 AM
I am 6'3

Whatever. You're only 5-7 based on internet posts.

Short Leash Hootie
01-31-2011, 12:24 AM
yeah right dude my internet posts make me more like 6'11

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2011, 12:37 AM
Why? He's never learned how to fight. Losing weight and working out does not mean you can fight.

Neither one of them are fighters. I was just being a retart.

ChiefsCountry
01-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Neither one of them are fighters. I was just being a retart.

Go to the draft forum.

Phobia
01-31-2011, 12:41 AM
Can't believe I missed out on all this drama over the weekend. Wow. Was really hoping for something stimulating.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2011, 12:45 AM
Go to the draft forum.

Done. I got your PM but forgot about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Saccopoo
01-31-2011, 01:29 AM
Hootie weighs like 140 lbs. I would smash his ass and steal his pizza. And **** his girlfriend.

Fuck that. Hootie would date rape you after dumping massive quanities of ruffies into your Muscle Milk, and then get your fat chick that you pick up off of Craig's List that day so drunk she'd end up putting the 16" dildo to you for hours, much to your delight.

4.5:1 on Hootie. (And I think Hootie is the consummate douche. It's just that he'd own C.E. in this type of match up.)

Bane
01-31-2011, 02:28 AM
This thread gets my "thread of the year" vote for 2011 when it comes time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rudy lost the toss
01-31-2011, 03:22 AM

Coordination > weight

you lose

Rudy lost the toss
01-31-2011, 06:14 AM
I finally read this thread. I think Hootie is talking about me much of the time. Im 23 years old, only possess a fair amount of intelligence, graduated from a state school with a 3.15 GPA last year, and I literally have zero functional skills. I make half of what Hootie makes and am about to quit my job because it's so worthless. I recently found out someone employed there has a GED. FML...lol.

But I see where Hootie is coming from. I continue to live in my college town and have zero responsibility. I only have to support myself and my job consists of me showing up. And since it's a town full of broke ass college kids, my dating life goes unharmed and my sense of self worth isn't nearly as damaged. I'm not one of these partyers that can't let go, but I've found it easier to have my social circle made up of people just as worthless as I am. The stress free life is quite addicting.... but I'm close to breaking out. Made some goals and found some meaning in things. fun thread.

eazyb81
01-31-2011, 06:30 AM
LOL, how did I miss another Hootie cry for help thread?

It seems clear Hootie believes he has too much potential to stay where he's at, otherwise he wouldn't constantly degrade his job and coworkers. But it also appears that he is scared to really try to achieve more for fear of failure. It is much easier to sit back and talk about how intelligent and capable you are in comparison to your peers, without ever following through on anything.

It's hard to dislike Hootie because he probably reminds many of us of ourselves at that age (at least that's how it is for me). I believe he said earlier that he was 25, and that was about the age I was when I finally started giving a f#ck.

King_Chief_Fan
01-31-2011, 07:08 AM
the rep system is a totally fucking stupid system to begin with......then to reset the stupid system was even more stupid than starting the stupid fucking system.

King_Chief_Fan
01-31-2011, 07:10 AM
Jesus, are you 6-3? Every photo I see of you, you're a skinny little ****.

are you 5-3?.....photos of you look like a basketball with eyes

blaise
01-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Sometimes you go to a bar and you sit down next to some guy, he starts talking to you, and after about 15 seconds you realize he's a kook. He's telling you all his theories on life and why this athlete rules, or that one sucks. And you're just going, "Oh yeah?" "Wow" "Is that right?" every time he says something, because the only thing worse than sitting next to the kook is getting into a debate with him. He loves when people debate with him, because then he can start ranting and raving in the bar. Meanwhile, if you argue with him, all the other bar patrons are looking at you like you and he are friends. So, first you try rolling your eyes behind his back like "I don't know this screaming headcase," but then you just try and get away from him as fast as you can.
And all your friends are laughing at you because you were the poor sap that chose a stool next to the bar's resident nut.
That nut is Hootie.

Chiefnj2
01-31-2011, 07:27 AM
The only good thing rep does is expose those who are really mentally unstable. I like those cases where you neg rep someone and then they stalk you for the next few weeks giving you neg rep back on every single post you make.

Bwana
01-31-2011, 07:35 AM
Sometimes you go to a bar and you sit down next to some guy, he starts talking to you, and after about 15 seconds you realize he's a kook. He's telling you all his theories on life and why this athlete rules, or that one sucks. And you're just going, "Oh yeah?" "Wow" "Is that right?" every time he says something, because the only thing worse than sitting next to the kook is getting into a debate with him. He loves when people debate with him, because then he can start ranting and raving in the bar. Meanwhile, if you argue with him, all the other bar patrons are looking at you like you and he are friends. So, first you try rolling your eyes behind his back like "I don't know this screaming headcase," but then you just try and get away from him as fast as you can.
And all your friends are laughing at you because you were the poor sap that chose a stool next to the bar's resident nut.
That nut is Hootie.

Thread/

Al Bundy
01-31-2011, 07:35 AM
The only good thing rep does is expose those who are really mentally unstable. I like those cases where you neg rep someone and then they stalk you for the next few weeks giving you neg rep back on every single post you make.

Bam, I exchange positive feedback with a certain person, but more of me just saying hi once a week. The only neg-stalker I had was the senile old jayhawk fan.

Reaper16
01-31-2011, 08:08 AM
I finally read this thread. I think Hootie is talking about me much of the time.

pillowbitergots...
you guys are all fucking pillowbitergot no-lifers who must have been huge fucking homosexuals when you were growing up...
fucking queers

to every pillowbitergot who makes a pillowbitergot post.

pillowbiters

(hey *insert queers name here*...

homosexual dick smoker shit.

:hmmm:

AndChiefs
01-31-2011, 08:17 AM

Sounds about right.

ChiTown
01-31-2011, 08:22 AM
I remember ChiefsPlanet before REP. Of course, I was riding around on an AOL dial up connection in those days, but hey.............

Rudy lost the toss
01-31-2011, 08:28 AM

Feels good, man.

seclark
01-31-2011, 09:28 AM

sounds like it would need some ketchup.
sec

Sofa King
01-31-2011, 10:17 AM
i couldn't imagine eating a fucking coyote.

SNR
01-31-2011, 10:49 AM
What does a gay horse eat?

SNR
01-31-2011, 10:50 AM
Haaaaaaaaaay

Sofa King
01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_qkhGCQF9w" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

-King-
01-31-2011, 02:11 PM
This thread is too good to be on the 2nd page.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
01-31-2011, 02:13 PM
This thread is too good to be on the 2nd page.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, because there is still time for you to tickle Hooties prostate. :thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Hootie's a role model! Now somebody rep me and make me feel important.

Count Zarth
01-31-2011, 02:18 PM
What does a gay horse eat?

my bumhole

-King-
01-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Dammit I forgot to pos rep hootie today.
Posted via Mobile Device

tooge
01-31-2011, 02:27 PM
also

starting next week any time someone positive reps me for the rest of my tenure on ChiefsPlanet I am going to neg rep them back.

cool, is there a limit?

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-31-2011, 03:39 PM
yeah right dude my internet posts are like reliving 9/11

FYP.

Rams Fan
01-04-2012, 03:58 PM
This thread was fun.

RedNeckRaider
01-04-2012, 04:08 PM
This thread was fun.

And the fact it was bumped just means it is time for Daface to reset rep again.

The Dawg?
01-04-2012, 04:14 PM
My first rep will forever be "stfu n00b" from some guy named Bane.

JonesCrusher
01-04-2012, 04:15 PM
This thread was fun.

What is your opinion on people who whine about rep?:evil:

The Dawg?
01-04-2012, 08:45 PM
My first rep will forever be "stfu n00b" from some guy named Bane.

lmao

Thanks guys. You know how to make someone feel welcome. I got about 6 more of these messages now.

Al Bundy
01-04-2012, 09:46 PM
This thread featured some of the biggest turds that CP has squirted out of its unpuckered butthole.

L.A. Chieffan
01-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I actually agree with hootie, rep is pretty lame

Simply Red
01-04-2012, 10:22 PM
I actually agree with hootie, rep is pretty lame

Jesus, L.A.Chieffan, what does that have to do with anything ?

I've seen that bastard sitting in his office...

talking on the phone to the C.E.O.s, spinnin' a ****in' menorah.

Cornstock
01-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Jesus, L.A.Chieffan, what does that have to do with anything ?

I've seen that bastard sitting in his office...

talking on the phone to the C.E.O.s, spinnin' a ****in' menorah.

Not trying to be "that guy," but dreidel?

L.A. Chieffan
01-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Not trying to be "that guy," but dreidel?

Cool it with anti semitic remarks

Simply Red
01-04-2012, 11:25 PM

Oh, I forgot. L.A.Chieffan is dating someone from the A.C.L.U.

He's the voice of reason. The boy next door.

Speaking of reasonable-- Only $570

L.A. Chieffan
01-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh, I forgot. L.A.Chieffan is dating someone from the A.C.L.U.

He's the voice of reason. The boy next door.

Speaking of reasonable-- Only $570

Could you keep it down, I'm trying to do drugs

Cornstock
01-05-2012, 12:41 AM

How was asking him if he meant "dreidel" anti Semitic? If anything it was being culturally sensitive and politically correct.

pr_capone
01-05-2012, 12:50 AM
How was asking him if he meant "dreidel" anti Semitic? If anything it was being culturally sensitive and politically correct.

Jew hater!!!

Cornstock
01-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Jew hater!!!

:facepalm: I can't win :rolleyes:

Baconeater
01-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Enjoy your vacation, Cornstock.

Cornstock
01-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Enjoy your vacation, Cornstock.

still trying to figure out how the word dreidel is anti Semitic...

L.A. Chieffan
01-05-2012, 01:11 AM
still trying to figure out how the word dreidel is anti Semitic...

You know, Cornstock, you should take some more
lithium. Or have a Diet Coke. Some caffeine might get you
out of this slump.