PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet The rep system is so fucking stupid

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:35 PM
I want everyone to neg rep me into oblivion.

I'm bored so I went and looked at the members list and then sorted by highest rep...

I see the same faggots are PM'ing one another so they can boost their rep up real high...

you guys are all fucking faggot no-lifers who must have been huge fucking homosexuals when you were growing up since you're so worried about being top rep havers...

fucking queers

I want everyone to max out their neg rep on me...I want a mod to give me 3,000,000,000 neg rep points...

The only rep I'm ever going to give out from now on is negative rep...to every faggot who makes a faggot post.

you fucking losers probably lost at least 5+ hours per sleep (each) when they reset the rep...

losers, losers, losers

gblowfish
01-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Is this a rep suicide?

ChiefsCountry
01-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Is this a rep suicide?

More like Clay and Pam are out attention whoring Hootie and he needs to make up for it.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:37 PM
and anyone who posts in this thread is getting negative rep from me until I run out of reps...

fags

(hey *insert queers name here*...lets rep each other so we can have high rep...we'll do it every day. Agree?)

I want a mod to show me the PM's between the top 20 rep members over the last 5 days. Go. I bet it's one heaping pile of depressive rep whoring homosexual dick smoker shit.

Frazod
01-30-2011, 02:38 PM
You're not worth the mouse click, dildo. Go play in the traffic.

Short Leash Hootie
have some balls ChiefsCountry...

CONTROL PRINT YOUR RECENT REPS...I'D LIKE TO SEE WHO THEY ARE FROM

GO GO GO GO

BE A MAN

-King-
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6273/tumblrlcd1vaizmw1qe0ecl.gif

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
You're not worth the mouse click, dildo. Go play in the traffic.

you too rep queer

you rarely even post yet you're REAL high

come on

be a man

control print your recent reps

I'd like to see who your rep pals are you fucking loser

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
If all the losers in the top 20 control print their recent reps and post them on here I will have a mod ban my posting privileges for 2 months.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:40 PM
***OR***

If the 10 users of my choice control print their last 25 reps...I'll have a mod take away my posting privileges for 2 months.

That's the one I want.

Chiefspants
01-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Lol, who knew the Great Rep Heist would lead to so many causalities.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:41 PM
actually...

I'd rather just see a gigantic .jpg of their last 150 reps because I'm sure it's the same recurring theme...

the rep system is always going to suck because we have a bunch of dildos who go around being loser dildos and begging for rep like (you guessed it) loser dildos

Frazod
01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
you too rep queer

you rarely even post yet you're REAL high

come on

be a man

control print your recent reps

I'd like to see who your rep pals are you fucking loser

I've got a better idea, you embarrassing cock-chugging punk. Ignore list. You. Forever. Goodbye.

Over-Head
Ever stop and think that just maybe their "quality"posters around here??
Hell I hand out rep like teen virginity at the senior prom...dont get me anywhere but I still acknowledge great smaque or posting skills.
Not that my puny Raider rep is any good :(

Short Leash Hootie
so yeah if everyone agrees you'll see no more posts from me for 2 months...

I'll go look for the 10 users I want to see recent rep from:

Over-Head
01-30-2011, 02:43 PM
I've got a better idea, you embarrassing cock-chugging punk. Ignore list. You. Forever. Goodbye.
Like this....rep for being smart enough to ignore your dumb azz :D

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:43 PM

lmao

too ashamed of your rep whoring???

too ashamed you have to beg for acceptance to feel like you've "made it" on a website?

meh

figured

-King-
01-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey hootie...I'm about to pos rep you! Rep me back!!!

AndChiefs
01-30-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm not really sure why I should care...

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:46 PM
These are the only 9 I want to see...

They show me I won't post for 2 months (I will lurk)...and a mod can make that happen.

Flopnuts
ROR
Gonzo
KurtCobain
DeezNutz
Frazod
Teedubya
Lumpy
ClayWhit

-King-
01-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Match.com huh ChiefsCountry?...

ChiefsCountry
01-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Match.com huh ChiefsCountry?...

Yeah, just checking it out. So far not worth my time.

Short Leash Hootie
also

starting next week any time someone positive reps me for the rest of my tenure on ChiefsPlanet I am going to neg rep them back.

Short Leash Hootie
(and then we'll really start seeing how much people care about rep)

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah, just checking it out. So far not worth my time.

who would have guessed it (you being a desperate weirdo that is)

ChiefsCountry
Here you go Hootie.

Pestilence
:facepalm:

Pants
01-30-2011, 02:49 PM
who would have guessed it (you being a desperate weirdo that is)

lulz dude

The fact that you created this thread makes it pretty obvious you care about it. Who cares if people rep each other for no reason or rep themselves with their mults? Why does that make you mad?

Short Leash Hootie
Here you go Hootie.

you pass

Short Leash Hootie
lulz dude

The fact that you created this thread makes it pretty obvious you care about it. Who cares if people rep each other for no reason or rep themselves with their mults. Why does that make you mad?

rep system could be pretty cool if it wasn't for the losers

Pants
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
rep system could be pretty cool

How so? Everybody already knows who the good and bad posters are.

-King-
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
If I ever want a thread to be popular, I will have Hootie or Clay make it.

ChiefsCountry
01-30-2011, 02:51 PM
If I ever want a thread to be popular, I will have Hootie or Clay make it.

Like I said earlier, Clay was out whoring Hootie earlier.

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Is there some sort of solar flare or airborne disease that is causing everybody to melt down today?

Brock
01-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Wow, you mean rebooting the rep system turned out to be meaningless? What a surprise.

PS, who gives a shit.

ChiefsandO'sfan
01-30-2011, 02:54 PM
I love rocking the neg rep.Who the **** care's what someone on a message board thinks of you.

Short Leash Hootie
Like I said earlier, Clay was out whoring Hootie earlier.

I have barely even posted since the season ended...

Just laughing at the desperate cries for acceptance...

(and blah blah blah I know turn it back one me go ahead)

Just calling out all of the rep whores.

DaFace
Of course it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

AndChiefs
01-30-2011, 02:55 PM
For some reason I get the feeling that Hootie cares about rep more than he let's on....I wonder what's causing that feeling.

cabletech94
01-30-2011, 02:55 PM
Is there some sort of solar flare or airborne disease that is causing everybody to melt down today?

no way dude, i'm cool.

Earthling
01-30-2011, 02:57 PM
and anyone who posts in this thread is getting negative rep from me until I run out of reps...

pillowbiters

(hey *insert queers name here*...lets rep each other so we can have high rep...we'll do it every day. Agree?)

I want a mod to show me the PM's between the top 20 rep members over the last 5 days. Go. I bet it's one heaping pile of depressive rep whoring homosexual dick smoker shit.

Well I sure as shit ain't gonna post on this thread !

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 02:58 PM
For some reason I get the feeling that Hootie cares about rep more than he let's on....I wonder what's causing that feeling.

nope

rep system is dead to me

it did make me laugh that one time when DaFace dug up the stats for the people who give the most reps and the most repped member combo to show who the desperate wannabes were

that was good stuff

-King-
01-30-2011, 03:04 PM
nope

rep system is dead to me

it did make me laugh that one time when DaFace dug up the stats for the people who give the most reps and the most repped member combo to show who the desperate wannabes were

that was good stuff

Link?

Brianfo
01-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I love rocking the neg rep.Who the **** care's what someone on a message board thinks of you.

THIS!!

RedNFeisty
01-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Hell I hand out rep like teen virginity at the senior prom...dont get me anywhere but I still acknowledge great smaque or posting skills.

Aye, Aye, Captain! I hand out rep like candy on Halloween if the post is WORTH it!

Okie_Apparition
01-30-2011, 03:10 PM
I hope you meet a police cruiser head on you fucking piece of shit.

cabletech94
01-30-2011, 03:12 PM
DeniseDeniseI hope you meet a police cruiser head on you ****ing piece of shit.

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 03:13 PM
These are the only 9 I want to see...

They show me I won't post for 2 months (I will lurk)...and a mod can make that happen.

Flopnuts
ROR
Gonzo
KurtCobain
DeezNutz
Frazod
Teedubya
Lumpy
ClayWhit

Oh Hootie, I love it when you post about rep. It's always entertaining.

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Oh and hoot-man I just looked, I'm not even in the top 20. Why are you so obsessed dude?

DeezNutz
01-30-2011, 03:18 PM
You're a sad little man, Hootie. You think I "beg for rep"? Too funny.

Shit happens. I just looked, and it appears my last five reps were because of my one and only post in the ClayWhit thread. From:

JD
teedubya
Bug
Clay
cdcox

Before this, my last 15 are from:
crush
dirk
reaper
lzen
doomy
buzzsaw
buck
bowser
kysirsoze
extra point
buzzsaw
d2112
dylan
extra point
BossChief
(mods can verify, but I'm not screencapping shit)

Apparently, making the occasional cogent point about sports and offering some smartass comments garner rep. It's really not that tough. Now continue yelling, "Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!"

Extra Point
01-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Dr DaFace's social experiment has worked, to perfection.

Need another homoerotic post?

Reerun_KC
01-30-2011, 03:20 PM
The whole rep thing is getting pretty lame anymore...

I think the majority of people could care less about it... Why dont we just scrap it and be grown ups?

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 03:21 PM

Shit happens. I just looked, and it appears my last five reps were because of my one and only post in the ClayWhit thread. From:

JD
teedubya
Bug
Clay
cdcox

crush
dirk
reaper
lzen
doomy
buzzsaw
buck
bowser
kysirsoze
extra point
buzzsaw
d2112
dylan
extra point
BossChief

Apparently, making the occasional cogent point about sports and offering some smartass comments garner rep. It's really not that tough. Now continue yelling, "Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!"

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/its_a_trap.jpg&imgrefurl=http://imagemacros.wordpress.com/2009/06/23/its-a-trap/&h=374&w=288&sz=32&tbnid=hKnVam08j2qylM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=94&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dit%2527s%2Ba%2Btrap&zoom=1&q=it%27s+a+trap&usg=__oY0xmhArTAm-YM5z-7hsWxfT2sY=&sa=X&ei=RONFTczQMIGB8gaLyMm0AQ&ved=0CC8Q9QEwAg

Reaper16
You know who else is fucking stupid? FUCKIGN PILLOWBITERGOTS THATS WHO RITE GUYS?

Wallcrawler
Is there even a cure for e-peen envy?

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Anyone who gets negged by Hootie in this thread can let me know and I'll drill my giant + rep stick right into there awaiting repwhore-oraface.

LiveSteam
01-30-2011, 03:26 PM
http://brainonsigs.smugmug.com/Photography/Cattle-Branding-1/pdog2C/424334822_z6fPs-L.jpg

Bwana
01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
:facepalm:

http://www.wholesalebarsupplies.com/images/How-Drunk-Coaster.jpg

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Hey TMD, Austin Chief gave out free rep in a thread. That bumped some people up.

BCD
01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Direct your displeasure with the rep system to Daface in a PM. He will appreciate that.

Bwana
01-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Direct your displeasure with the rep system to BOB DOLE in a PM. He will appreciate that.

FYP :D

BCD
01-30-2011, 03:32 PM
FYP :D:) or that...

Reerun_KC
01-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Direct your displeasure with the rep system to Daface in a PM. He will appreciate that.

LOL the Adolf Hilter of CP.....

Yeah I am sure Bob Dole would be fair in any mod duties...

3rd&48ers
01-30-2011, 03:34 PM

You are their resident Raider bitch, they sew tits on your back and give you rep.

F all of you Neg Rep me early and often

SDChiefs
01-30-2011, 03:34 PM
This was long overdue.

Extra Point
01-30-2011, 03:37 PM

JD
teedubya
Bug
Clay
cdcox

crush
dirk
reaper
lzen
doomy
buzzsaw
buck
bowser
kysirsoze
extra point
buzzsaw
d2112
dylan
extra point
BossChief

I only rep because whoever I rep has some funny shit to say. I don't post anything funny, other than for the sake of ribbing Frazod, so, that's that for that.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 03:38 PM
The best part of rep is the comments.

kstater
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Hey TMD, Austin Chief gave out free rep in a thread. That bumped some people up.

I think that's Hootie's point. When you get the noswad's of the world starting weekly validate me through rep threads, it kind of renders rep useless.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I think that's Hootie's point. When you get the noswad's of the world starting weekly validate me through rep threads, it kind of renders rep useless.

This is JMO, but what would Austin Chief did was way different than what noswad did. Austin Chief was asking for help on something. All you had to do was click the link he posted and give feedback.

Donger
01-30-2011, 03:49 PM
So, Hootie, are you trying to say that you don't care about rep, or that you care a lot about rep?

Pants
01-30-2011, 03:50 PM
DaFace should just max out Hootie's and noswad's rep so we can have some peace.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 03:50 PM

LMAO

Donger
01-30-2011, 03:51 PM

Honestly, I think a six month ban for anyone who starts a f*cking thread about (overtly or tacitly) rep is appropriate.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Honestly, I think a six month ban for anyone who starts a f*cking thread about (overtly or tacitly) rep is appropriate.

You mean you don't want to see other posters bitching about their rep wars in public.

I agree with you, BTW.

Just Passin' By
01-30-2011, 03:53 PM

You should start a thread about it... :Poke:

Reerun_KC
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM

Acutally from now on, anyone who uses the rep system should get a 6 month ban...

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 03:57 PM
this isn't a plea for positive rep...

I don't want any...

once this thread runs its course everyone who posireps me will get negative rep in return...

I don't want to be a part of this dumbass "cry for acceptance" that people like Gonzo need so much...

Rep is dead to me. It's an interesting idea that is ruined by the Gonzos, Flopnuts and Pestilences of the world...I expect it from Clay but it's funny to see it from some of the other "stand up" guys...

REP WHORES = DESPERATE CRY TO FEEL POPULAR

HOMOS

Donger
01-30-2011, 03:59 PM

I don't want any...

once this thread runs its course everyone who posireps me will get negative rep in return...

I don't want to be a part of this dumbass "cry for acceptance" that people like Gonzo need so much...

Rep is dead to me. It's an interesting idea that is ruined by the Gonzos, Flopnuts and Pestilences of the world...I expect it from Clay but it's funny to see it from some of the other "stand up" guys...

HOMOS

Awesome. But, I couldn't help but notice that your rep appears to be active. Aren't you going to turn it off?

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:00 PM

I don't want any...

HOMOS

We're posting on a forum, on the internet, where some people are trying to have some fun.

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 04:01 PM

I don't want any...

HOMOS

I don't get why it bothers you so much or anyone else for that matter. It doesn't mean anything hootie.

-King-
01-30-2011, 04:02 PM
Rep should be turned off for everyone. This shit is hilarious. People care about it WAY too much. I guess the internet really is serious business.

Short Leash Hootie
Awesome. But, I couldn't help but notice that your rep appears to be active. Aren't you going to turn it off?

I'll never turn it off...that's even gayer.

People who have their rep disabled are gayer than people who private message to try and rep whore one another.

Rams Fan
I don't get why it bothers you so much or anyone else for that matter. It doesn't mean anything hootie.

This xeleventy. Rep doesn't effect what anyone posts on this forum, it's just there 'cause it's there.

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:05 PM

People who have their rep disabled are gayer than people who private message to try and rep whore one another.

Hmmm. Does not equate. You just wrote, "Rep is dead to me." If it's dead to you and you want nothing to do with it, turn it off.

Would you like me to have it turned off for you?

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:05 PM
The only rep I'm ever going to give out from now on is negative rep...to every pillowbitergot who makes a pillowbitergot post.

Have you done this yet?

Pants
01-30-2011, 04:06 PM

You never answered my question about why you think rep could be cool and why you're so distraught that people are "breaking the system" while simultaneously claiming you don't care about it...

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Have you done this yet?

after the thread has run its course...

it will happen every time

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 04:08 PM
You never answered my question about why you think rep could be cool and why you're so distraught that people are "breaking the system" while simultaneously claiming you don't care about it...

because I'd like to see who has the most rep worthy posts...

but we'll never know because the same people rep whore the fuck out of each other

before the reset I GUARANTEE I was in the top 10 (if not top 5) in rep ratio (most rep per rep given out)...

but hey

at least I don't cheat the system like the loser wannabe popular faggots

KCUnited
01-30-2011, 04:09 PM
You should write a letter to the CEO.

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 04:09 PM

I don't want any...

HOMOS
I don't give a fuck about rep, Hootie.
You're just a butthurt little homophobe with no life outside of your local bar and Halo message boards.
As a matter of fact, I'll keep + repping you so you're neg rep effects me more. I don't really get on here that much anymore and when I do, it's just to fuck around and check up on some friends.
You go ahead and single me out all you want as you're example. I tell you what, if I put my rep jpeg up, will you go ahead and go away for 2 months? I think that's the best present I could give to the other people on this board.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:10 PM

but we'll never know because the same people rep whore the **** out of each other

before the reset I GUARANTEE I was in the top 10 (if not top 5) in rep ratio (most rep per rep given out)...

but hey

at least I don't cheat the system like the loser wannabe popular pillowbitergots

So, you want us to test our rep sticks out on ya? In the form of red rep?

Pants
01-30-2011, 04:10 PM

but we'll never know because the same people rep whore the **** out of each other

but hey

at least I don't cheat the system like the loser wannabe popular pillowbiters

So then you do care about rep? You want to be considered a "good" poster by people and you want everyone to see it?

Rain Man
01-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Wait a minute. I thought the rep thing was something I clicked to denote that I'd read the post. Have I been doing it wrong all this time?

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:11 PM

but hey

at least I don't cheat the system like the loser wannabe popular pillowbitergots

So, you are hurt because that you think that you were awesome because you got a lot of positive rep and didn't give out a lot?

Did I nail the pertinent fact here?

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 04:12 PM
So then you do care about rep? You want to be considered a "good" poster by people and you want everyone to see it?

rep is now dead to me brah

every time you give a pos rep you should be giving it from your own rep...so you lose what you give

then we'll see how much rep whoring is done

Rain Man
So, you are hurt because that you think that you were awesome because you got a lot of positive rep and didn't give out a lot?

Actually, I think the key point is that he's not made out of metal.

Rams Fan
Hmmm, maybe we should all rep TMD to the max rep level...

Short Leash Hootie

yep

top tier posting from me

top tier member

this board would be much more lame without me

can you say the same about yourself?

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Wait a minute. I thought the rep thing was something I clicked to denote that I'd read the post. Have I been doing it wrong all this time?

50,000TH POST FTW!!11!

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:14 PM
yep

top tier posting from me

top tier member

I'm not sure that makes you (or me) a "top tier member," but I'm willing to have a comparison made between us if that'll make you feel better about yourself.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:14 PM
yep

top tier posting from me

top tier member

This is all in your opinion, BTW.

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:15 PM
50,000TH POST FTW!!11!

Ick, talk about a wasted milestone in this thread.

dirk digler
01-30-2011, 04:16 PM
yep

top tier posting from me

top tier member

You think people judge posters over how much rep they have?

If so I disagree. I base it on what they actually say not who gets worthless points.

Pawnmower

yes until the acadmy votes and chokes on your balls nothing is official

Short Leash Hootie

no it's not

it's fact

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Ick, talk about a wasted milestone in this thread.

If Rain Man started a thread for his 50,000th post, I'd give all my rep out to him and rep him every time I could.

Pants
01-30-2011, 04:17 PM
rep is now dead to me brah

every time you give a pos rep you should be giving it from your own rep...so you lose what you give

then we'll see how much rep whoring is done

So you care about rep. You just don't like it because the system is broken.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:18 PM
no it's not

it's fact

So, you think every poster here considers you a top tier poster? Unless everyone here posts that, I will have to disagree.

Short Leash Hootie
I'm not sure that makes you (or me) a "top tier member," but I'm willing to have a comparison made between us if that'll make you feel better about yourself.

This board would be less entertaining without me...

If you stopped posting not very many people would notice.

That much is fact.

I'm not sure if I would win a popularity contest with you (although I don't see why not, you suck)...

but I'm definitely more entertaining/more valuable than you when it comes to this message board (since it's here for entertainment)...

Short Leash Hootie
So, you think every poster here considers you a top tier poster? Unless everyone here posts that, I will have to disagree.

No, I don't think everyone thinks that...

BUT

You can't hide from the fact that I am.

I hate the Yankees and Tom Brady...but I'm not going to lie and say they aren't top tier.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:19 PM

That much is fact.

I'm not sure if I would win a popularity contest with you (although I don't see why not, you suck)...

but I'm definitely more entertaining/more valuable than you when it comes to this message board (since it's here for entertainment)...

This is all your opinion.

Pants
01-30-2011, 04:19 PM
I just want to know what a "quality post" is.

kstater
01-30-2011, 04:20 PM
This is all your opinion.

Not really.

Donger

That much is fact.

Well, let's go back to your definition of "top tier" member. You stated that a "top tier" member is one who has great ratio of positive rep received compared to positive rep given, right?

You are entertaining, though. Then again, so is Star Trek TNG.

Rain Man
If Rain Man started a thread for his 50,000th post, I'd give all my rep out to him and rep him every time I could.

I've made 50,000 posts (not counting the 25,000 I lost in the database problem), and after all that I only have 443 rep points.

Rams Fan
No, I don't think everyone thinks that...

BUT

You can't hide from the fact that I am.

I hate the Yankees and Tom Brady...but I'm not going to lie and say they aren't top tier.

It depends on what your definition of top tier is then. I could say that ClayWhit is a "top tier" poster because he has the most posts on CP.

JOhn
yep

top tier posting from me

top tier member

*cough*Bullshit*cough*

Sorry, if ya feel that fucking way...then fucking leave.
We have had MUCH better posters than you leave, and yet the PLANET survives.

Sorry dude, nothing personal, that that's about the stupidest, egotistical thing I have heard in while on here

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Not really.

Do you know, as a fact, that more posters would miss Donger than TMD?

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 04:22 PM
ClayWhit is top tier...this is CHIEFSPLANET.com and he contributes more Chiefs material than anyone...he has top tier thread ideas (gif'd up) and video contributions...

He's probably the most valuable member on the board (other than AustinChief) and I think he's a fucking troll 85% of the time...

Rain Man and FAX are right up there with him...

Hamas is a top 10 member and I think he's a fucking piece of shit.

DaneMcCloud is NOT A TOP 50 member (just to make that clear).

ChiefsandO'sfan
01-30-2011, 04:22 PM
some of you guys need to get off this board and go out and get some.

FAX
01-30-2011, 04:23 PM
This is an outrage, to be sure, Mr. Hootie. Honestly, however, this issue pales compared to the burgeoning, international midget crime problem. That, and the lesbian circus clowns shortage. And, of course, the fact that few people know where Turkey is.

FAX

Rams Fan
ClayWhit is top tier...this is CHIEFSPLANET.com and he contributes more Chiefs material than anyone...he has top tier thread ideas (gif'd up) and video contributions...

He's probably the most valuable member on the board (other than AustinChief) and I think he's a ****ing troll 85% of the time...

Hamas is a top 10 member and I think he's a ****ing piece of shit.

What's your definition of top tier?

RustShack
Lick my nuts gay boy. I'm not reppen you SHIT!

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:24 PM

I already played nine holes of golf, had a delicious lunch date with my wife and then gifted her three orgasms. I only had one.

I think that makes me a "top tier" lover, right Hootie?

Pestilence

I don't want any...

HOMOS

Shouldn't you be playing Madden or Halo?

Donger
What's your definition of top tier?

He already answered that.

Over-Head
You are their resident Raider bitch, they sew tits on your back and give you rep.

F all of you Neg Rep me early and often
Well if I'm the resident Bitch, and Duck and RnR are the resident " in the Know" and resident "nice guy" Raiders respectivly...that would leave you as what?......the resident circle jerk pivot boy Raider right? :D

kstater
01-30-2011, 04:25 PM
I already played nine holes of golf, had a delicious lunch date with my wife and then gifted her three orgasms. I only had one.

I think that makes me a "top tier" lover, right Hootie?

So what did you do while your wife had the 3 orgasms from the vibrator gift?

Donger

He's probably the most valuable member on the board (other than AustinChief) and I think he's a ****ing troll 85% of the time...

So, you have multiple definitions in order to be "top tier"?

Donger
So what did you do while your wife had the 3 orgasms from the vibrator gift?

Held on for dear life.

kysirsoze
01-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Our rep system >>> Shamelessly bigoted rants about the current rep system

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Shouldn't you be playing Madden or Halo?

shouldn't you be in line for your welfare check?

Earthling
01-30-2011, 04:27 PM

You talked me into it.

FAX
01-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Sh*t just got real.

I'm going to have to award the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX with 4 orgasms, now.

FAX

Over-Head
01-30-2011, 04:28 PM

OH F**K he's gone and called out Dane...this could get a bit messy

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 04:29 PM
LMAO

The fucking jackass who has constantly claimed over the years that he doesn't care about rep, continually whines about rep. What a shock.

LMAO

Oh, and Hootie, please stop humping my leg.

Pestilence
You seriously think that anyone would care if you were gone? This board would move on without you.....you're nothing to this board.

You're an egotistical piece of shit that doesn't know his place in life.

Rain Man
This is an outrage, to be sure, Mr. Hootie. Honestly, however, this issue pales compared to the burgeoning, international midget crime problem. That, and the lesbian circus clowns shortage. And, of course, the fact that few people know where Turkey is.

FAX

I love going to the lesbian circus and seeing all the lesbian clowns piling out of that little tiny Subaru Outback.

Rams Fan
http://i33.tinypic.com/2m83wr8.jpg

Over-Head
Held on for dear life. LMAO

ChiefsandO'sfan
You seriously think that anyone would care if you were gone? This board would move on without you.....you're nothing to this board.

You're an egotistical piece of shit that doesn't know his place in life.

Its a fucking message board my god not real life bud...DONT KILL YOURSELF

Pestilence
shouldn't you be in line for your welfare check?

I guarantee I make WAY more than you do.

Rain Man
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Sh*t just got real.

I'm going to have to award the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX with 4 orgasms, now.

FAX

You may need to call in some lesbian clowns to help with that.

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
So, Hootie, will you give DaFace permission to examine your rep to decide the ratio you deemed above to be the definition of a "top tier" member, and post it?

JOhn
01-30-2011, 04:31 PM
OH F**K he's gone and called out Dane...this could get a bit messy

What he has failed to realize is thus...Yes it is CHIEFSplanet.com.

But it is, and always has been wayyyyy more than that.

Yes we have that common bond, but it goes deeper. At least for me and I think a lot of the posters on here, especially those who have been around.

just my .02 worth

I am waiting to see when he posts the obligatory "I'M LEAVING CP FOREVER" thread:hmmm:

dirk digler

He's probably the most valuable member on the board (other than AustinChief) and I think he's a fucking troll 85% of the time...

Hamas is a top 10 member and I think he's a fucking piece of shit.

I mostly agree but what does that have to do with rep? Take away the rep function they would still would be Top 50

ChiefsandO'sfan
Just think if there is a lockout more dumbass thread's like this ...

FAX
I love going to the lesbian circus and seeing all the lesbian clowns piling out of that little tiny Subaru Outback.

To each his own, I suppose. My favorite is when they spin the dishes while wearing the giant shoes.

Nothing like a lesbian in giant shoes running frantically back and forth spinning dishes.

FAX

kstater
01-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Just think if there is a lockout more dumbass thread's like this ...

Why did you put an apostrophe in the word threads?

Pestilence
01-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Its a fucking message board my god not real life bud...DONT KILL YOURSELF

Actually I'm friends with a bunch of guys on here.....so technically its more than just a message board.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Actually I'm friends with a bunch of guys on here.....so technically its more than just a message board.

:thumb:

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 04:33 PM
yep

top tier posting from me

top tier member

Donger is 5 times the poster you could ever hope to be, even if he doesn't wash his legs.

Oh and BTW, it's quite obvious you have an unhealthy obsession with rep:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240989

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172192

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234688

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223035

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207225

Neg away, fuck hole.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Donger is 5 times the poster you could ever hope to be, even if he doesn't wash his legs.

Oh and BTW, it's quite obvious you have an unhealthy obsession with rep:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240989

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172192

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234688

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223035

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207225

Neg away, **** hole.

No THAT is a rep worthy post.... :clap:

FAX
01-30-2011, 04:34 PM
You may need to call in some lesbian clowns to help with that.

Very possible, Mr. Rain Man. That, however, could lead to an additional 2 or 3 orgasms making a grand total of ... let's see ... 4 plus 2 ... carry the 1 ... a whole freaking gob of orgasms.

FAX

ChiefsandO'sfan
01-30-2011, 04:35 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cq4GUDgVlTg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cq4GUDgVlTg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Is this you?

Pestilence
01-30-2011, 04:37 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cq4GUDgVlTg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cq4GUDgVlTg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Is this you?

You bring about as much as Hootie does to this board.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 04:37 PM

I don't see how that's even possible.

He's a pizza man that makes $40k a year.

I mean, $40K a year!!

Mindbottling.

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Mindbottling.

LMAO

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:38 PM
I think I made Hootie orgasm, too. But I don't really want to count that.

SDChiefs
01-30-2011, 04:40 PM
So you care about rep. You just don't like it because the system is broken.

No he just doesn't like it cause he's not getting all the rep. If we were to rep him to the top of the board he would stop bitching.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 04:41 PM

It's disgusting, isn't it?

The fucking guy follows me around in every thread, just to name call. He's started threads about me, etc.

Yet, I'm a worthless "poster".

Admit it, Hootie: You can't quit me.

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 04:41 PM

You make my mind orgasm with each post, Donger.
I just had my 4th mind-gasm in the last hour. Thank you.

(P.S. Please +rep me for this post so I can gauge my self worth, ok?)

SDChiefs
01-30-2011, 04:42 PM

That much is fact.

Fact? I do not believe this word means what you think it means.

JOhn

I know most on here make more than me, wtf does that have to do with shit?

Other than apparently it compensates for your small dick?

Rams Fan

LMAO

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 04:43 PM

The fucking guy follows me around in every thread, just to name call. He's started threads about me, etc.

Yep, I just looked at his threads. There are several with either your name, Mecca's or Clay's in the title.

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:43 PM

The ****ing guy follows me around in every thread, just to name call. He's started threads about me, etc.

He didn't say that you were worthless. You just aren't in the Top 50. Get it right, okay?

Donger
01-30-2011, 04:45 PM
You make my mind orgasm with each post, Donger.
I just had my 4th mind-gasm in the last hour. Thank you.

I make you mentally ejaculate four times in one hour and you want me to give you something else?

Orgasm whore!

Non "top tier" member whore!

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 04:48 PM
I make you mentally ejaculate four times in one hour and you want me to give you something else?

Orgasm whore!

Non "top tier" member whore!

Rep!

Bill Parcells
01-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Rep is VERY VERY IMPORTANT DAMNIT!

Pestilence
I know most on here make more than me, wtf does that have to do with shit?

Other than apparently it compensates for your small dick?

I didnt even quote your post when I said it. WTF?

BryanBusby
ITT people who actually give a shit over something irrelevant.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Rep is VERY VERY IMPORTANT DAMNIT!

Dude, why haven't you been posting a whole lot lately?

Bill Parcells
01-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Can somebody neg rep me please, thank you!

I swear to god that I am an awful poster.

Bill Parcells
01-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Dude, why haven't you been posting a whole lately?

I've been in mourning.

Flachief58
01-30-2011, 04:53 PM
You can't have it both ways. Yes Rep is stupid but the only thing those of us who don't want to play along can do is turn it off.

Bill Parcells
01-30-2011, 04:54 PM
You can't have it both ways. Yes Rep is stupid but the only thing those of us who don't want to play along can do is turn it off.

But if Hootie turned it off he wouldnt have anything to whine about. :(

Reaper16
01-30-2011, 04:55 PM
But if Hootie turned it off he wouldnt have anything to whine about. :(
Oh, yes he would.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 04:58 PM
I didnt even quote your post when I said it. WTF?

:shake:

Exactly what I meant by it, why do you even care what he might make? Does that some how equal his worth on here? let alone in the "real world"

Sorry but it's kinda like the kid down the street saying "my dad can kick your dads ass" :shake:

HOF worthy thread at this pace......ROFL

ReynardMuldrake
01-30-2011, 05:01 PM

That much is fact.

Who the **** are you to make other posters here feel unwelcome? I will state publicly that I would rather read any of Donger's posts than your whiny, egotistical, drama queen bullshit.

You're a clown and you don't even know it. You think people take you seriously and value your input? You're living in a fantasyland.

Pestilence
01-30-2011, 05:02 PM
:shake:

Exactly what I meant by it, why do you even care what he might make? Does that some how equal his worth on here? let alone in the "real world"

Sorry but it's kinda like the kid down the street saying "my dad can kick your dads ass" :shake:

HOF worthy thread at this pace......ROFL

All I did was make that comment because he said that I should be in the welfare line.

-King-
01-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Who the **** are you to make other posters here feel unwelcome? I will state publicly that I would rather read any of Donger's posts than your whiny, egotistical, drama queen bullshit.

You're a clown and you don't even know it. You think people take you seriously and value your input? You're living in a fantasyland.

I say Hootie adds more to this forum than Donger does.

If it were a true rep system, I do agree that Clay, Rain Man, and FAX should have the most rep points out of all the members of this forum.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:06 PM
So, Hootie, will you give DaFace permission to examine your rep to decide the ratio you deemed above to be the definition of a "top tier" member, and post it?

Yes.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 05:07 PM
I say Hootie adds more to this forum than Donger does.

If it were a true rep system, I do agree that Clay, Rain Man, and FAX should have the most rep points out of all the members of this forum.

LMAO

There should be a kiddie forum so that all of the under 25 year olds could make fart and pee jokes because they're oh so funny.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-30-2011, 05:08 PM

I don't want any...

HOMOS

Yawn. I've owned your ass on this shit before. I'm not even going to bother doing it again. And I mean, I owned your fucking ass.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Yawn. I've owned your ass on this shit before. I'm not even going to bother doing it again. And I mean, I owned your ****ing ass.

link?

'Hamas' Jenkins
Here are my last two pages of reps, douche bagel. As you can see, it's the same 5[0] people rep whoring me.

But hey, Hootie doesn't care about rep, that's why he starts threads about rep and bitches about it in nearly every rep-related thread.

DaneMcCloud
Yawn. I've owned your ass on this shit before. I'm not even going to bother doing it again. And I mean, I owned your fucking ass.

Everyone that he's ever called out has owned his ass. Repeatedly.

But since Pioli was hired, there's been a huge influx of n00bs that aren't aware of the past and because most of them are under 25 years of age, they "get" Hootie and defend him.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Donger is a supporter .... Meat Dragon(hootie)?
Well that's all I need to know on who is more valuable.... just saying

blaise
01-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Who fucking cares about re you dumb faggots as faggots.....

let me bitch...

abdout rep. i don't care about rep faggots...

fucking rep who cares faggots fucking faggots who cares let me bitch about rep?

i should be the king of rep! i don't care about it but i should be king....

fucking i'm a fucking dumbass!.......

i don't care about rep fucking faggots let me bitch and bitch about rep.....

i'm like a mentally retarded child flinging feces you faggots.......

Short Leash Hootie
it's quite easy

I won't post for 2 months if the 9 I called out post their rep.

DaneMcCloud
Donger is a supporter .... Meat Dragon?

I'm surprised that Hootie hasn't bought out Kyle.

Pizza money, BITCHES!

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Here are my last two pages of reps, douche bagel. As you can see, it's the same 5[0] people rep whoring me.

But hey, Hootie doesn't care about rep, that's why he starts threads about rep and bitches about it in nearly every rep-related thread.

Before TMD rips me a new asshole, I asked Hamas a question in one rep and asked for rep in return in another. I guess I qualify as a rep whore.

Bill Parcells

Pizza money, BITCHES!

ROFL

Rams Fan
it's quite easy

I won't post for 2 months if the 9 I called out post their rep.

I'll post mine if you want me to, eh?

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Hamas passes...

LMAO at Rams Fan asking him to (rep him back)...

JOhn
Before TMD rips me a new asshole, I asked Hamas a question in one rep and asked for rep in return in another. I guess I qualify as a rep whore.

WHORE!!!!!

:D

Rams Fan
Hamas passes...

LMAO at Rams Fan asking him to (rep him back)...

Hey, that was right after the reset(and he did, BTW).

Mr. Flopnuts
link?

It was over the summer, and since I'm so fucking awesome, my rep doesn't go back that far. Seriously though, fuck you. I'm not taking the time to dig it up. You're not trolling me, dawg.

JOhn
01-30-2011, 05:15 PM

Pizza money, BITCHES!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Short Leash Hootie

Pizza money, BITCHES!

I'm surprised you don't own the internet...

didn't your wife invent it or something? Is that the story? Or did she get railed by the guy who did? I forget...

Short Leash Hootie
It was over the summer, and since I'm so ****ing awesome, my rep doesn't go back that far. Seriously though, **** you. I'm not taking the time to dig it up. You're not trolling me, dawg.

dude you're the biggest rep whore on the site

and DaFace's statistics proved it

JOhn
01-30-2011, 05:16 PM

didn't your wife invent it or something? Is that the story? Or did she get railed by the guy who did? I forget...

:rolleyes:

WOW, the short bus has arrived..... ROFL

Rams Fan
Might as well post my screen shot of the reps I received after the reset.

Short Leash Hootie
Donger is a supporter .... Meat Dragon(hootie)?

I've made a donation before...

and I would pay a monthly fee if they ever made this a premium forum (like they should)...

Bill Parcells
01-30-2011, 05:17 PM

Wife jokes? LOL! Come on man ;) I thought you were top tier?

Short Leash Hootie
:rolleyes:

WOW, the short bus has arrived..... ROFL

I'll leave you alone...you're the most depressing person I've ever come across. I won't even stoop that low.

Mr. Flopnuts
dude you're the biggest rep whore on the site

and DaFace's statistics proved it

LMAO Link?

Donger
Yes.

Excellent. I do mine as well.

I hope that you win.

DaneMcCloud

You're so fucking cool, Hootie.

I take back what I said earlier. Be sure to PM me next time you're in Los Angeles.

Or San Diego.

Or Oakland.

Or out West in general.

We'll have a great time together, I'm sure.

3rd&48ers
01-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Lick my massive throbbing rep stick bitches

JOhn
I've made a donation before...

and I would pay a monthly fee if they ever made this a premium forum (like they should)...

Which is EXACTLY why you are an idiot and clueless......

There are plenty of pay sites out...go check them out, and you will maybe get a clue why this one isn't

Short Leash Hootie
Wife jokes? LOL! Come on man ;) I thought you were top tier?

I am top tier...

I get the drafturbators going like it's nothing...

takes no effort anymore

and I didn't even know Dane had a wife until he told me how awesome she was, how she got a 3.9 GPA at some community college in economics, and opened 3 Subway's with his money that all operate for a profit.

Reerun_KC
01-30-2011, 05:19 PM
:DYou're so ****ing cool, Hootie.

I take back what I said earlier. Be sure to PM me next time you're in Los Angeles.

Or San Diego.

Or Oakland.

Or out West in general.

Right now we are flying around the south and southeast... Spending alot of time in Texas..

But If I get to the West Coast or LA again. You bet I will be ringing you up again...:D

Mr. Flopnuts
Upon looking at my User Panel I've seen I've gotten tons of rep in the rep threads. Don't give a shit. I didn't solicit any of it. Find a post where I asked for rep, Hootie? Any mod is welcome to post any PM I've sent asking for rep, ever. Ever.

Short Leash Hootie
You're so ****ing cool, Hootie.

Or San Diego.

Or Oakland.

Or out West in general.

Cool. You can pick up the tab though, right?

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 05:20 PM
You're so ****ing cool, Hootie.

Or San Diego.

Or Oakland.

Or out West in general.

Man, I should have PMed you when I was in LA this summer. Hollywood and Dodgertown FTMFW.

JOhn
I'll leave you alone...you're the most depressing person I've ever come across. I won't even stoop that low.

:deevee::deevee::deevee:

WOW, that really hurts.......

Wife jokes, then lame insults....I see why you're a TOP TIER poster

DaneMcCloud
Cool. You can pick up the tab though, right?

I can, but why would I when you have all that pizza money?

-King-
LMAO

There should be a kiddie forum so that all of the under 25 year olds could make fart and pee jokes because they're oh so funny.

What?

DaneMcCloud
:D

Right now we are flying around the south and southeast... Spending alot of time in Texas..

But If I get to the West Coast or LA again. You bet I will be ringing you up again...:D

Are you back to being a corporate pilot? If so, congrats!

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:22 PM
LMAO Link?

oh that will be easy

I'll do it later

I'm not very good at searches (took me forever to find where I owned Mecca for the Blake Griffin nonsense)...

but I know the thread

it was where DaFace was posting the rep exchanged by the most members and you were #1, of course...exchanging rep with someone else at a ridiculous rate

you gave 4 times more posirep to ONE PERSON than I have given to EVERYONE ON THE SITE COMBINED

but no, you're not a rep whore and you don't care about having people posirep you or anything

Reerun_KC
Are you back to being a corporate pilot? If so, congrats!

Both... I am still working for the software company and flying...

Best of both worlds...

3rd&48ers
Seriously, how bout all you cock jockeys lick my massive throbbing rep stick

DaneMcCloud
What?

The idea that Hootie brings more than Donger is ludicrous.

You're new, I get that. But whether the oil business, politics or humor in general (besides being a good dude, father and husband), it's no contest as to who is more valuable to this forum.

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:23 PM
I can, but why would I when you have all that pizza money?

well what's the use in arguing??

we'll just hit up one of your wife's establishments...I'm sure that'll be ok...she owns how many businesses? 15? Right?

Bill Parcells
oh that will be easy

I'll do it later

I'm not very good at searches (took me forever to find where I owned Mecca for the Blake Griffin nonsense)...

but I know the thread

it was where DaFace was posting the rep exchanged by the most members and you were #1, of course...exchanging rep with someone else at a ridiculous rate

you gave 4 times more posirep to ONE PERSON than I have given to EVERYONE ON THE SITE COMBINED

but no, you're not a rep whore and you don't care about having people posirep you or anything

You are obsessed with the rep system

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
Both... I am still working for the software company and flying...

Best of both worlds...

Good for you, Dude! I know flying's your passion and I'm glad to hear your back in the air.

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Dane, do you go to Dodgers and Angels games? If so, which games do you prefer more? I went to a Dodgers' game this summer and I found Dodgers Stadium to be okay, but all it had outside of it was a parking lot.

Short Leash Hootie
You are obsessed with the rep system

ROFL

well if no one else wants to point out how pathetic some people are, I guess I'll just do all the dirty work

I'll put it all out in the open so everyone knows, even if pointing one finger means I'm pointing three back at myself

Mr. Flopnuts
oh that will be easy

I'll do it later

but I know the thread

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how much rep I had given out when he posted that thread. But that claim of 4 times the posirep? to ONE PERSON than you have given to EVERYONE ON THE SITE COMBINED is downright Hootielicious. Prove it.

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2011, 05:25 PM
well what's the use in arguing??

we'll just hit up one of your wife's establishments...I'm sure that'll be ok...she owns how many businesses? 15? Right?

Your "smack" is weak.

-King-
The idea that Hootie brings more than Donger is ludicrous.

You're new, I get that. But whether the oil business, politics or humor in general (besides being a good dude, father and husband), it's no contest as to who is more valuable to this forum.

Oh, I was talking about a pure football standpoint. Donger doesn't really have any standout posts that I can remember.

Rams Fan
well if no one else wants to point out how pathetic some people are, I guess I'll just do all the dirty work

I'll put it all out in the open so everyone knows, even if pointing one finger means I'm pointing three back at myself

So, I'm a rep whore?

Short Leash Hootie
Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how much rep I had given out when he posted that thread. But that claim of 4 times the posirep? to ONE PERSON than you have given to EVERYONE ON THE SITE COMBINED is downright Hootielicious. Prove it.

at the time of the thread I had given like 100 total reps EVER

you had given like 350+ to one person

I will find the thread later tonight

I'm sure it won't be too hard...

Mr. Flopnuts
01-30-2011, 05:26 PM

Good. You can start with where I (the biggest rep whore on the site) has ever asked someone for rep. You can PM DaFace, and link him to my post where I gave him permission to post my PM's of me asking for rep. And then you can find some posts where I'm asking people to rep me. Get on it, Dano!

Short Leash Hootie
Your "smack" is weak.

well that's because your wife keeps logging in and editing my posts...she guesses my password right every time

Rams Fan

Is it the random CP stats thread? If so, I can link you to it.

Short Leash Hootie
handing out rep like it's candy on halloween in hopes for return rep is rep whoring...is that such a tough concept to comprehend?

Mr. Flopnuts

Huh. Maybe I wanted to fuck them.

Short Leash Hootie
Is it the random CP stats thread? If so, I can link you to it.

that would be a good start

JOhn
01-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Huh. Maybe I wanted to **** them.

Which is why I'm so depressed.... ROFL

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 05:28 PM
that would be a good start

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187154&page=36

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:29 PM
must be a different thread...pretty sure DaFace started it...but I'll dig it up later

Gonzo
01-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Huh. Maybe I wanted to fuck them.
If that's the case, I'm your Huckleberry.

Oh wait, making a joke like that can be construed as rep whoring.
DON'T REP ME FOR THAT!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
01-30-2011, 05:33 PM
This thread is funny

Lumpy
Not that I need to prove jack shit to you Hootie, but here...

(notice the break between 9/22 and 12/01? Yeah, that's when I didn't login to CP).

I can honestly give a shit less about getting rep or if they would get rid of rep entirely. I'm in the top 10 after the rep reset? Oh wow, who gives a shit, I'm just here to have fun. But this rep shit seems to have your panties in a bunch. Could it be that you don't get rep because you bring NOTHING to the board? So kindly go **** yourself. :D

JOhn
If that's the case, I'm your Huckleberry.

Oh wait, making a joke like that can be construed as rep whoring.
DON'T REP ME FOR THAT!
Posted via Mobile Device

No, I'm pretty sure it's just being a whore....

Short Leash Hootie
01-30-2011, 05:34 PM
Gonzo how many reps out of your last 100 went to Lumpy...try not to lie

Rams Fan
01-30-2011, 05:34 PM
must be a different thread...pretty sure DaFace started it...but I'll dig it up later

It's this one then:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222848

He lists the top 5 neg and positive reppers in CP history.