PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Lots of Stars Without Makeup!

petegz28
02-01-2011, 06:40 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2010/05/06/stars-makeup/?test=faces#slide=1

kstater
02-01-2011, 06:42 AM
ZOMG

Count Zarth
02-01-2011, 06:45 AM
Tilda Swinton is fucking frightening with or without makeup.

Reese Witherspoon, January Jones, Katie Holmes, Emmanuelle Chriqui all look fine without.

LeAnn Rimes is a dog and has always been a dog.

Maria Shriver, ye gods.

alpha_omega
02-01-2011, 06:46 AM
I must be out of touch on current entertainment events. I don't have any clue who about half of those chicks are.

rockymtnchief
02-01-2011, 06:54 AM
I thought quite a few of them still looked good.

Then there were some that were downright scary.

Von Dumbass
02-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Shakira looked the best out of all of them IMO.

Chiefs=Good
02-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Shakira looked the best out of all of them IMO.

I'm going to have to agree with the quitter on this one.

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Tilda Swinton is ****ing frightening with or without makeup.

Reese Witherspoon, January Jones, Katie Holmes, Emmanuelle Chriqui all look fine without.

LeAnn Rimes is a dog and has always been a dog.

Maria Shriver, ye gods.

Yeah, she was looking kinda like the Crypt Keeper.

Fried Meat Ball!
02-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Eh, a simple smile and being prepared for the pic would make a world of difference on a lot of them. It wouldn't help some.

Anna Kendrick still looked good.

BigMeatballDave
02-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Emmanuelle Chiriqui is hot regardless.

UTChief
02-01-2011, 07:38 AM
I thought quite a few of them still looked good.

Then there were some that were downright scary.

I agree

BigMeatballDave
02-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Eh, a simple smile and being prepared for the pic would make a world of difference on a lot of them. It wouldn't help some.

Anna Kendrick still looked good.http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/660/371/Anna%20Kendrick%20Without%20Makeup.jpgThats Hawt! :LOL:

BigMeatballDave
02-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Marie Shriver looks like death

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Marie Shriver looks like death

Pretty much what I said.

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Tilda Swinton actually looks better in the before picture. She is ugly either way.

Over-Head
02-01-2011, 07:53 AM
I must be out of touch on current entertainment events. I don't have any clue who about half of those chicks are.
THIS

jrowe
02-01-2011, 08:02 AM
about half of them were still wearing makeup - just not professionally done stage makeup.

jspchief
02-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Ali Larter ugh wtf

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Ali Larter ugh wtf

I thought the same thing but I went back and read the picture caption, she is pregnant in the picture.

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Pam Anderson at 43 looks pretty damn good au naturel.

notorious
02-01-2011, 08:47 AM
This just goes to show that a person should only believe half of what they see and nothing of what they hear.

Some of those women would be fighting for scraps at the bar during closing time if their makeup artists weren't miracle workers.

CaliforniaChief
02-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Al Davis cringed a little bit at the pre-makeup Kathie Lee Gifford.

Mr. Laz
02-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Olivia Wilde is still looking pretty good

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/660/351/Olivia%20Wilde%20Withouit%20Makeup.jpg

Mr. Laz
02-01-2011, 09:07 AM
alyson hannigan benefits from da makeup

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/660/371/Alyson%20Hannigan%20Without%20Makeup%20hdjdkl.jpghttp://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/660/424/55Alyson%20Hannigan%20With%20Makeup.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-01-2011, 09:13 AM
When I watched The Other Boelyn Girl I was struck by the difference between Scarlett Johannsen, who looks great when made up and Photoshopped, and Natalie Portman, who is soul-crushingly beautiful even without a speck of makeup on.

Count Zarth
02-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Did Hannigan have a kid or something? Because she looks at least 25 lbs heavier in that first photo.

Mr. Laz
02-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Did Hannigan have a kid or something? Because she looks at least 25 lbs heavier in that first photo.
yes, she just had a kid ... so that picture might be misleading.

Mr. Laz
02-01-2011, 09:17 AM

Anna Kendrick still looked good.
how good Kendrick looks depends on how much of her boobies you can see. LMAO

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/660/371/Anna%20Kendrick%20Without%20Makeup.jpghttp://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/367/516/Anna%20Kendrick%20With%20Makeup.jpg

Fried Meat Ball!
02-01-2011, 09:26 AM
how good Kendrick looks depends on how much of her boobies you can see. LMAO

There's nothing in this pic that a smile and knowing you're picture was being taken wouldn't cure.

Fairplay
02-01-2011, 09:34 AM
The cosmetic companies make tons of dough selling warpaint to women.

BigMeatballDave
02-01-2011, 10:11 AM
yes, she just had a kid Yep, and it did wonders for her funbags.

Gravedigger
02-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Honestly no shocker here. I think you see who is fake and who is not by these pictures but many women use makeup as a crutch instead of relying on natural beauty. Makeup, like hair dye, just destroys what it touches over time.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 10:47 AM
LMAO

First off, 99% of them are taken with a crappy cell phone (many of them with a flash) that wash out the person due to bad lighting and shitty pixel rating. You can walk up to anyone in the world, regardless of their beauty, take a shitty cell phone pic and guess what? The person will look like dogshit.

Photography is most definitely an art and the absence of art (or even knowing how to take a picture) was on full display. It's just Faux News, once again, trying to take people down a notch.

Having hung out with Ali Larter, I can tell you that she looks exactly like she does on television and film. And Minni Driver lives in my neighborhood. I see her and her son and her dog all the time and I guarantee there isn't one guy that wouldn't think she was a doll if they saw her in person.

Chiefs Rool
02-01-2011, 12:41 PM
yes, women usually look better dolled up

jd1020
02-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Emmanuelle Chiriqui is hot regardless.

Agreed. It's hard to look at a pic of her and not reach under the belt.

Valiant
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah I am sure all your wives are super models without makeup on.. Majority of those women look fine without makeup on.. Lets find the worst picture with horrible angle and lighting and compare to their modeled pictures and compare..

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah I am sure all your wives are super models without makeup on.. Majority of those women look fine without makeup on.. Lets find the worst picture with horrible angle and lighting and compare to their modeled pictures and compare..

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/660/371/Maria%20Shriver%20Without%20jdjdjdjdjd.jpg

http://verynoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/omg-do-not-want.jpg

But I do agree for the most part.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 01:11 PM
But I do agree for the most part.

So you're using a 55 year old woman as an example?

LMAO

I've always thought she looked like a dude, regardless of makeup.

Oh, and having spent time with Sharon Stone, I can tell you that everyone here would be lining up to bang her. Even at age 52, she is fucking sexy as hell.

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 01:37 PM

LMAO

Oh, and having spent time with Sharon Stone, I can tell you that everyone here would be lining up to bang her. Even at age 52, she is ****ing sexy as hell.

I just couldn't stop thinking that she looked like a troll. She is a very ugly woman.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I just couldn't stop thinking that she looked like a troll. She is a very ugly woman.

She's been unattractive to most males I know her entire life, so using her as a example proves the nasty intent of this article.

FAX
02-01-2011, 01:49 PM
There was this one time when I first moved to LA that I scored this fairly long-running gig at a restaurant/nightclub in Burbank. On account of the fact that the club was a popular meat-market and jammed right between Toluca Lake, Hollywood, and Pasadena, it was a natural watering hole for actors. From the standpoint of realizing that famous people are not really 24 feet tall and naturally gorgeous when they roll out of bed in the morning, it was an eye-opening experience for a poor Kansas boy off the farm.

Between makeup artists and air-brushing professionals, the public has been somewhat deceived by just what true "beauty" really is.

FAX

JD10367
02-01-2011, 02:05 PM
I like Tilda Swinton. I think her talk show on TBS is really funny, and she got screwed by The Tonight Show when they fired her to bring Leno back.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 02:08 PM
There was this one time when I first moved to LA that I scored this fairly long-running gig at a restaurant/nightclub in Burbank. On account of the fact that the club was a popular meat-market and jammed right between Toluca Lake, Hollywood, and Pasadena, it was a natural watering hole for actors. From the standpoint of realizing that famous people are not really 24 feet tall and naturally gorgeous when they roll out of bed in the morning, it was an eye-opening experience for a poor Kansas boy off the farm.

Between makeup artists and air-brushing professionals, the public has been somewhat deceived by just what true "beauty" really is.

FAX

There's definitely some merit to that but there are plenty of beautiful women without "makeup" that are still beautiful due to their bone structure, body, hair, genetics, etc.

Of course, I'm not putting Joan Van Ark in that category.

Poor, poor, Joan. I see her nearly every day and it's always shocking, so much so that both of my labs, who are the friendliest poochies in the world, bark at her out of fear.

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I like Tilda Swinton. I think her talk show on TBS is really funny, and she got screwed by The Tonight Show when they fired her to bring Leno back.

I think he looks alot better without the lipstick though...

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/391/516/Tilda%20Swinton%20with%20Makeup.jpg

http://ngepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/conan-o-brien.jpg

Otter
02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Marla Singer (chic from fight club) needs to whiten up those chompers, wtf.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Marla Singer (chic from fight club) needs to whiten up those chompers, wtf.

She's a Brit. What'd you expect?

Ebolapox
02-01-2011, 03:04 PM

LMAO

you may be onto something, sir.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 03:09 PM
LMAO

First off, 99% of them are taken with a crappy cell phone (many of them with a flash) that wash out the person due to bad lighting and shitty pixel rating. You can walk up to anyone in the world, regardless of their beauty, take a shitty cell phone pic and guess what? The person will look like dogshit.

Photography is most definitely an art and the absence of art (or even knowing how to take a picture) was on full display. It's just Faux News, once again, trying to take people down a notch.

Having hung out with Ali Larter, I can tell you that she looks exactly like she does on television and film. And Minni Driver lives in my neighborhood. I see her and her son and her dog all the time and I guarantee there isn't one guy that wouldn't think she was a doll if they saw her in person.

Some of the women shown, do have natural, true beauty, others not so much. Young girls today need to know that make-up artists get paid a pretty penny for a reason!

listopencil
02-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Meh. None of these women look remarkably different with or without makeup. I suppose if you are easily distracted by superficial changes then these pics might be amazing to you.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Young girls today need to know that make-up artists get paid a pretty penny for a reason!

Yeah, and that "reason" has to do with lighting, angles, digital cameras, HD projection and a myriad of obstacles and situations that arise when filming a movie, television show or doing a photo session.

It's ludicrous to suggest that people like Minnie Driver, Sharon Stone and Ali Larter are "ugly" without makeup provided by a makeup artist.

As a matter of fact, I think most people would be shocked at just how beautiful many of these women are in daily situations, in person, and not taken by some dumbass with a camera phone with a fixed flash.

ThaVirus
02-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Emannuelle Chriqui or how the hell ever you spell her name... Fucking SEXY.

listopencil
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Mmm...Alyson Hannigan.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah, and that "reason" has to do with lighting, angles, digital cameras, HD projection and a myriad of obstacles and situations that arise when filming a movie, television show or doing a photo session.

It's ludicrous to suggest that people like Minnie Driver, Sharon Stone and Ali Larter are "ugly" without makeup provided by a makeup artist.

As a matter of fact, I think most people would be shocked at just how beautiful many of these women are in daily situations, in person, and not taken by some dumbass with a camera phone with a fixed flash.

I'm not saying all the women need the make-up and lighting to be beautiful. I agree that most of them have a natural beauty. But, you have to admit, they are "more" beautiful when all made up and the lighting is right.

Take Kim Kard...whatever...for example, that girl looks completely different without make up, and it is good for young girls to see that.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm not saying all the women need the make-up and lighting to be beautiful. I agree that most of them have a natural beauty. But, you have to admit, they are "more" beautiful when all made up and the lighting is right.

Take Kim Kard...whatever...for example, that girl looks completely different without make up, and it is good for young girls to see that.

Oh, come on. That's fucking bullshit. I've seen Kim plenty of times and she looks amazing with or without makeup. Some douchewad nabs a picture with a cell phone early one morning and you're convinced that's how she looks on a daily basis?

LMAO

I've hung out or seen nearly every "movie star", male and female in this city. Some of them, like Eva Mendes, Charlize Theron and Halle Berry are so fucking stunning, even when not "made up", that it's like a lightening bolt. Others, like Minnie and Eva Longoria and Kathleen Robertson (all of whom are neighbors) look just as they do in film or television. They're attractive women but when they're wearing sweats or tights after just coming from a workout, of course they're not going to look as "glamorous" as if they've just come off the set.

As a matter of fact, there are very, very few people who I've met in person that I thought were less attractive than in print or film. Shannon Elizabeth, without the aid of makeup, isn't all that attractive (although her body is unreal).

As for the men, whether it's Johnny or Keifer Sutherland or Christian Slater or Dennis Quaid, Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc., they all look like they do in film, although I'm sure they'd look like shit as well if you caught them at 7am with a cell phone.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh, come on. That's ****ing bullshit. I've seen Kim plenty of times and she looks amazing with or without makeup. Some douchewad nabs a picture with a cell phone early one morning and you're convinced that's how she looks on a daily basis?

LMAO

I've hung out or seen nearly every "movie star", male and female in this city. Some of them, like Eva Mendes, Charlize Theron and Halle Berry are so ****ing stunning, even when not "made up", that it's like a lightening bolt. Others, like Minnie and Eva Longoria and Kathleen Robertson (all of whom are neighbors) look just as they do in film or television. They're attractive women but when they're wearing sweats or tights after just coming from a workout, of course they're not going to look as "glamorous" as if they've just come off the set.

As a matter of fact, there are very, very few people who I've met in person that I thought were less attractive than in print or film. Shannon Elizabeth, without the aid of makeup, isn't all that attractive (although her body is unreal).

As for the men, whether it's Johnny or Keifer Sutherland or Christian Slater or Dennis Quaid, Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc., they all look like they do in film, although I'm sure they'd look like shit as well if you caught them at 7am with a cell phone.

You just proved my whole point!! In real life they are beautiful, but without their make-up and lighting, they are not as glamorous. That is all I have been saying. Young girls today, think these ladies roll out of bed looking the way they do on screen or in the magazines and they do not. I do not argue the fact that they are beautiful women without the make-up, but you do have to admit some are less attractive not dolled up.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 04:15 PM
You just proved my whole point!! In real life they are beautiful, but without their make-up and lighting, they are not as glamorous. That is all I have been saying. Young girls today, think these ladies roll out of bed looking the way they do on screen or in the magazines and they do not. I do not argue the fact that they are beautiful women without the make-up, but you do have to admit some are less attractive not dolled up.

Prove your point? What?

The lighting is WHY they need the makeup on set. Furthermore, how many women do you know that go out in public without makeup, unless they're going to the gym?

"Glamorous" is different than "make-up". Many of the shots shown on the Faux News website are cell phone pics, with a flash, of people early in the morning, after a workout, etc. There are very, very, very, very few people in this world that look "attractive" in a picture taken with a 1 megapixel cell camera and a fixed flash in your face. Maybe none.

Trust me, there's no "voodoo" going on. Kim Kardashian isn't a pig in real life, with or without makeup.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 04:21 PM

Oh, come on. That's ****ing bullshit. I've seen Kim plenty of times and she looks amazing with or without makeup. Some douchewad nabs a picture with a cell phone early one morning and you're convinced that's how she looks on a daily basis?

LMAO

I never said Kim was ugly without make-up, only said she look completely different!

ThaVirus
02-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Jeez, Dane, why don't you go put a band-aid on your vagina and walk it off, son?

Fritz88
02-01-2011, 04:26 PM
When I watched The Other Boelyn Girl I was struck by the difference between Scarlett Johannsen, who looks great when made up and Photoshopped, and Natalie Portman, who is soul-crushingly beautiful even without a speck of makeup on.

She might need to issue an online restricting order against you.

Went out on a couples date night to Shakespeare's and then that Natalie Portman Ashton Kusher movie.

I don't really remember anything about the plot. I'm sure it was the same as every other terrible romantic comedy.

Natalie Portman is so beautiful it physically hurts me to look at her.

Watch The Other Boleyn Girl. You'll be stunned in the difference between Scarlett Johannsen and Natalie Portman sans makeup.

This just makes her even hotter, IMO.

http://www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_1439_natalieraps.shtml

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Prove your point? What?

The lighting is WHY they need the makeup on set. Furthermore, how many women do you know that go out in public without makeup, unless they're going to the gym?

"Glamorous" is different than "make-up". Many of the shots shown on the Faux News website are cell phone pics, with a flash, of people early in the morning, after a workout, etc. There are very, very, very, very few people in this world that look "attractive" in a picture taken with a 1 megapixel cell camera and a fixed flash in your face. Maybe none.

Trust me, there's no "voodoo" going on. Kim Kardashian isn't a pig in real life, with or without makeup.

You don't listen/read very well, do you?? Maybe you are bias since you work in the industry? I don't like fox news anymore then you do it appears, and I'm not arguing the quality of the pictures. My entire point is that women look different without make-up. Most women look different without make-up, whether it models, actresses, or the average woman. Not saying they look bad or ugly, just different.

I go without make-up more often then not since I don't care to waste the time on it, I have three kids and no man to try and impress. Plus, not to toot my own horn, but I get hit on more without make-up then I do with it. And, no, I'm not some gorgeous dream girl either way.

If you are wanting me to give kuddos to the stars for having the balls to go out in public without make-up not a chance. However, I will say that it impresses me that not all starlets are shallow and superficial.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM
You don't listen/read very well, do you?? Maybe you are bias since you work in the industry? I don't like fox news anymore then you do it appears, and I'm not arguing the quality of the pictures. My entire point is that women look different without make-up. Most women look different without make-up, whether it models, actresses, or the average woman. Not saying they look bad or ugly, just different.

I go without make-up more often then not since I don't care to waste the time on it, I have three kids and no man to try and impress. Plus, not to toot my own horn, but I get hit on more without make-up then I do with it. And, no, I'm not some gorgeous dream girl either way.

If you are wanting me to give kuddos to the stars for having the balls to go out in public without make-up not a chance. However, I will say that it impresses me that not all starlets are shallow and superficial.

Yeah, you're right. Let's just go ahead and claim that all of those women are fucking ugly bitches, because THAT was the intent of that article.

Meanwhile, I'll live in reality.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Jeez, Dane, why don't you go put a band-aid on your vagina and walk it off, son?

Who the fuck are you, Cunt boy?

kysirsoze
02-01-2011, 04:47 PM
It's just a stupid article. Dane's right. These women are almost all extremely attractive regardless of the make-up. Lighting and picture quality make all the difference. It's funny that people are so insecure they need to prove to themselves that the "stars" aren't really that great looking. "See!? It's all a lie! They're no better looking than me!"

Yes they are. Who cares?

kysirsoze
02-01-2011, 04:51 PM

I get your point, but this article isn't "good for girls to see." All it does is feed into the same culture that pressures young women to be physically flawless. We can't allow a celebrity to be a regular person even when walking their dog. I don't see how putting out a mean-spirited article about women needing their faces painted to be attractive is good for anybody.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah, you're right. Let's just go ahead and claim that all of those women are ****ing ugly bitches, because THAT was the intent of that article.

Meanwhile, I'll live in reality.

Dude, I agree they are beautiful, that is why they have their jobs and I am just a lonely accountant in Kansas. Maybe I am off base, I just thought it was nice to see some of these girls not made up. To me, it said they are a little more like normal woman.

I don't feed into fox news, I take and put my own spin on things, perhaps that is where I went wrong in this little debate. I never said any of them were ugly, I simply said they looked different without make up, it was a nice change seeing them not decked out to the nine. I also think it is still good for young women to see that it takes some work to look as good as some starlets do.

But, whatever, you have your reality and I will have mine.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 05:03 PM
I get your point, but this article isn't "good for girls to see." All it does is feed into the same culture that pressures young women to be physically flawless. We can't allow a celebrity to be a regular person even when walking their dog. I don't see how putting out a mean-spirited article about women needing their faces painted to be attractive is good for anybody.

I think it is great that these women don't feel the pressure to always be at their very best, to me, it makes them seem more real. I didn't read the article, I only looked at the pictures, maybe that is where I went wrong. I wasn't looking at the negative aspect of it.

Plus, I never said anyone was ugly, I'm not idiot! The average woman looks different without make up, then she does decked out to the max, that's all.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Dude, I agree they are beautiful, that is why they have their jobs and I am just a lonely accountant in Kansas. Maybe I am off base, I just thought it was nice to see some of these girls not made up. To me, it said they are a little more like normal woman.

I don't feed into fox news, I take and put my own spin on things, perhaps that is where I went wrong in this little debate. I never said any of them were ugly, I simply said they looked different without make up, it was a nice change seeing them not decked out to the nine. I also think it is still good for young women to see that it takes some work to look as good as some starlets do.

But, whatever, you have your reality and I will have mine.

This isn't about you. It's about the Fox News article that tried to portray these women as anything other than attractive.

There are few people on this earth that can wake up, go out in public sans makeup, have a shitty camera phone w/flash snapped in their faces and appear "attractive". It's even shittier when this article goes a step further and publishes cell phone pics of pregnant women (Larter & Hannigan).

It was mean-spirited and dishonest. And if some girl feels "better about herself" by seeing a 8am pic of Kim Kardashian taken by some tourist douche with a cell phone, then I'd say that girl has serious issues.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-01-2011, 05:45 PM
She might need to issue an online restricting order against you.

I won't even think about her when I fap. I respect her too much :D

Boon
02-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Human paintings when all dolled up.
Just humans when not.
Turn out the lights and it's all the same........

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Human paintings when all dolled up.
Just humans when not.
Turn out the lights and it's all the same........

No

Boon
02-01-2011, 09:48 PM
You can see in the dark?

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 09:55 PM
You can see in the dark?

Yeah, everyone is equal in sexuality and performance just because it's dark.

I'm sure you'll make a nice wife someday.

Boon
02-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm talking about the women in the photos.
They are the same in the dark whether they have their paint on or not.

I'm sure you're a punk now and always will be.

listopencil
02-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Who the **** are you, **** boy?

Fuck boy?

salame
02-02-2011, 01:09 AM
http://withoutmake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kim-kardashian9.jpg

she is hot shit no matter what

Wilson8
02-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Slide 3 and 4...

Lindvall was born in Midwest City, Oklahoma to Randall Lindvall, a pharmacist, and Laura Rasdall, a medical technologist and massage therapist. She was raised in Lee's Summit, Missouri and attended Lee's Summit High School. She grew 3 inches from the ages of 13 to 14, and her friends suggested that she try modeling, although it was her sister, Michelle, who wanted to be a model. While doing a local Kansas City fashion show, at age 14, a talent scout spotted her and she signed with IMG.