PDA

View Full Version : Life What is your greatest fear?

Rams Fan
02-01-2011, 12:14 PM
I've asked this on another forum, but what is your greatest fear?

Reerun_KC
02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Hamas running the Chiefs draft....

KCUnited
02-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Groundhog Day.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225982

Deberg_1990
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Large groups of bats.

But ive decided to adopt the visage of my fear in order to strike fear in the hearts of my enemies.

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 12:20 PM
It won't stop snowing.

Dante84
02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Falling, and sharks.

So, jumping out of a tall building into a pool of sharks is my greatest fear.

Rams Fan
02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
It won't stop snowing.

LMAO Well said.

Chief Henry
02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Failure to my family and my business.

CaliforniaChief
02-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Overhearing my secretary page my boss and say "Some guy named Skip Towne is on line 1."

luv
Groundhog Day.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225982

Creative way of say repost. I like it.

Gracie Dean
I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of leaving my family

Rams Fan
02-01-2011, 12:27 PM

That's an interesting way of putting it. I feel that same way towards a friend have mine who has to overcome a lot to be where he is in life. He motivates me to be the best I can be, when in reality, he's a better person than I will ever be.

eazyb81
02-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Having to read stupid threads on Chiefs Planet.

milkman
02-01-2011, 12:28 PM
That I'll suffer a massive heart attack as the Chiefs are about to run a first and goal play from the 1 inch line with 1 second remaining on the clock that will determine the outcome of the AFC Championship.

BigRichard
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
My greatest fear is to go work for HogFarmer.

DaneMcCloud
Being eaten by a shark, or more specifically, a school of sharks.

Ouch.

BucEyedPea
Economic insecurity and collapse. Second is death.

Rain Man
02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Fire.

http://www.morethings.com/fan/saturday_night_live/phil_hartman/losing_it0.jpg

KCChiefsFan88
02-01-2011, 12:36 PM
That I won't live to see the Chiefs win a playoff game again

Sofa King
02-01-2011, 12:36 PM
knocking up a fat chick.

Extra Point
02-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Falling sharks. Gotta be those God damned falling sharks. 9.81 meters per motherfucking seconds squared falling sharks!

That, and dying before my wife and/or after one of my kids.

Inspector
02-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Microbes let loose in the gulf of Mexico that evolve and take over Earth and kill birds in mid air.

Phobia
02-01-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm not afraid of dying or even dying painfully.

I'm afraid of dying slowly and helplessly. I'm terrified of ALS.

Rams Fan
02-01-2011, 12:50 PM

I guess that's also one of my fears, dying slowly. I have seen people die from cancer in my family. For me, I'd be afraid of dying from pancreatic cancer.

Phobia
02-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I guess that's also one of my fears, dying slowly. I have seen people die from cancer in my family. For me, I'd be afraid of dying from pancreatic cancer.

That's an awful way to go but imagine having a perfect awareness but zero control over your body until you eventually suffocate because your lungs don't have any firing signals.

Rain Man
02-01-2011, 12:54 PM

Disease-wise, I would agree that that's about the scariest one I can imagine.

KCrockaholic
02-01-2011, 12:54 PM
knocking up a fat chick.

Don't bang a fat chick and there's nothing to worry about.

Phobia
02-01-2011, 12:57 PM

I would rather get a flesh eating disease. Honestly.

Rams Fan
02-01-2011, 01:04 PM
That's an awful way to go but imagine having a perfect awareness but zero control over your body until you eventually suffocate because your lungs don't have any firing signals.

I don't think I want to. That's an awful way to go. I just can't get the image of my aunt telling my sister she had a nice coat because it was invisible. She said that towards the end of her life and that was the last time I saw her. I still can't get that whole scene out of her talking to me out of my mind and it's been 4 years.

Rain Man
02-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I would rather get a flesh eating disease. Honestly.

I might agree. I think we can both also agree that FIRE BAD!

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 01:07 PM

I had an uncle die in October from ALS. It is UGLY. Has to be one of the worst things.

KCKID58
02-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Quicksand, spiders, bee's

Jenson71
02-01-2011, 01:29 PM

On the good side, you can properly prepare yourself for death in that case.

At this point in my life, I don't have many responsibilities outside of the things I easily control (do my homework, brush my teeth). There's not much I fear. I used to fear public speaking. It was horrible, and I would skip days in high school because of that. But I got through that and I can give a speech in front of a huge crowd now if I had to (and I've had to more than once).

Parents say that their biggest fear is usually leaving behind their kids when they need them most, but I don't have that. What I have is a younger brother who is going to Afghanistan soon. He is my only brother, my only sibling, and we've had too many quarrels over the years, as many brothers do, for our relationship to be considered completed. The truth is, I like him a lot. He's a good person, and we share a lot of interests. And in a lot of ways, I admire him, though he is younger than me. I think he's cool and I think he could be my best friend, my closest confidant, the person who will always be there for me, just like I will be there for him. And there is a fear in me that in an instant, every potential great thing between us, and just for him alone, his future, could be over. Or, he could be seriously injured. I fear that he could face the worst kind of pain and torture and loneliness and there wouldn't be anything to do except be here and do a mundane daily routine.

Gracie Dean
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM

Do you have someone in your family that has had this?

Saccopoo
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Nothing, really.

My dream death would be to be eaten by bears or sharks. Recycled through nature.

In fact, I think that when it's time, I'm going to walk into the woods with a bucket of gravy, pour it over my head and let the bears or cougars eat me.

To finalize life through a searing white heat of having your flesh rend from your body by some large, carnivorous animal...awesome.

You can take your old, wrinkled, ineffective bodies dying a slow death in a hospital bed or nursing home and shove 'em up your ass. I'm going out the way nature intended.

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Quicksand, spiders, bee's

3 things that have never seriously injured anyone I know for $1000 Alex.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 01:35 PM
3 things that have never seriously injured anyone I know for $1000 Alex.

So, you're stating that people around the world can't and/or haven't died from spider bites, bee stings or in quicksand?

Bane
02-01-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm scared of sharks.:facepalm:

J Diddy
02-01-2011, 01:37 PM

If I ever contracted that about the time that I was losing it I'm pretty sure I'd find a bullet.

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
So, you're stating that people around the world can't and/or haven't died from spider bites, bee stings or in quicksand?

Nope, I just find it interesting people are scared of things that in their life situation rarely cause death or major damage.

Anyone posting on this board has little chance of dying from any of those things unless you are severely allergic to Bees and I almost asked.

Being afraid of drowning, or dying in a fire is understandable. It happens.

My GF is scared to death of things she has no reason to legitimately fear.

Snakes would be a great example. The death rate of snakebite in the US has to be about as common, or less than, as winning the lottery.

However people die from hypothermia more often than snakebite. How many people are scared of freezing to death?

(Right now may be the wrong time to ask that question)

Count Zarth
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm scared people will stop respecting and admiring me around here.

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Nope, I just find it interesting people are scared of things that in their life situation rarely cause death or major damage.

Because people tend to be scared or fear the irrational.

That's why horror movies and movies about dinosaurs eating people, sharks eating people, birds killing people, etc. have been so popular over the last century.

With that said, it's sad to read about children that have died after being stung by a bee and/or spider, or killed by ants, etc. Sharks usually kill a few dozen people worldwide (and a few dozen more go unreported), so it's not out of the question that you could be out surfing one day and get eaten.

Over-Head
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
, but what is your greatest fear?
Getting cancer, and dying from it

Over-Head
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm scared people will stop respecting and admiring me around here. best go stick your head in the sand now sunshine

RedNFeisty
I don't fear cancer, I don't fear leaving my kids behind through death(even though I would hate it). What I do fear, is something horrific happening to my children and there won't be anything I can do about it, like a person taking them from me, an accident taking their lives. That is what I fear most in life.

God can allow anything to happen to me, but please have mercy on my children and let them lead a safe and happy life.

sedated
If I ever contracted that about the time that I was losing it I'm pretty sure I'd find a bullet.

with my luck, my trigger finger would go first

Marcellus
Because people tend to be scared or fear the irrational.

That's why horror movies and movies about dinosaurs eating people, sharks eating people, birds killing people, etc. have been so popular over the last century.

With that said, it's sad to read about children that have died after being stung by a bee and/or spider, or killed by ants, etc. Sharks usually kill a few dozen people worldwide (and a few dozen more go unreported), so it's not out of the question that you could be out surfing one day and get eaten.

Yea, it all depends on your outlook. I fear jellyfish more than sharks. Not because of the chance of death being greater but the likelihood.

My daughter is terrified of sharks. But loves alligators. Odd.

Mr. Laz
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
but what is your greatest fear?
going down on a girl named Heather and finding out the hard way that her real name is Heath.

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 01:49 PM
going down on a girl named Heather and finding out the hard way that her real name is Heath.

Have you seen "The Crying Game"?

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Yea, it all depends on your outlook. I fear jellyfish more than sharks. Not because of the chance of death being greater but the likelihood.

My daughter is terrified of sharks. But loves alligators. Odd.

Can jellyfish kill? I had a friend stung by a jellyfish years ago, but it was easily treatable and the pain went away in about 24 hours.

FTR, that was in the Atlantic and in nearly 18 years on the west coast, I've yet to see a jellyfish in the Pacific, nor hear of someone being stung. Of course, that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, it's just I'm unaware of it happening regularly.

Saccopoo
02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Can jellyfish kill? I had a friend stung by a jellyfish years ago, but it was easily treatable and the pain went away in about 24 hours.

FTR, that was in the Atlantic and in nearly 18 years on the west coast, I've yet to see a jellyfish in the Pacific, nor hear of someone being stung. Of course, that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, it's just I'm unaware of it happening regularly.

Man-o-war's have enough venom to do it, but that's about it. I've been stung by jellyfish a shit ton of times. Used to happen all the time as a kid when I was living in Maryland.

Count Zarth
02-01-2011, 01:54 PM
RT in the first round.

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Man-o-war's have enough venom to do it, but that's about it. I've been stung by jellyfish a shit ton of times. Used to happen all the time as a kid when I was living in Maryland.

I was doing some internet research and it says on Wikipidea (with a source) that Jellyfish kill 40 people a year in the Philippines alone. Thats crazy.

Sharks don't kill that many world wide per year, only 4, per the same source.

Here is an interesting link comparing Shark attacks to lightning. Anybody claim lightning as a fear yet? I need to add that.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/sharks/attacks/relarisklightning.htm

JD10367
02-01-2011, 01:59 PM
That the rep system gets reset and I.... awww, fuck!!!!!!

Rain Man
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM

Google "box jellyfish" if you dare.

When I was in northern Australia back in the 90s they had warnings up all over the place about box jellyfish, and had pictures in the hotel of people who'd been stung, just to drive home the point. They had more warnings about them than about the 20-foot crocodiles.

BIG_DADDY
02-01-2011, 02:03 PM
I don't fear cancer, I don't fear leaving my kids behind through death(even though I would hate it). What I do fear, is something horrific happening to my children and there won't be anything I can do about it, like a person taking them from me, an accident taking their lives. That is what I fear most in life.

God can allow anything to happen to me, but please have mercy on my children and let them lead a safe and happy life.

How old are your kids?

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 02:05 PM

When I was in northern Australia back in the 90s they had warnings up all over the place about box jellyfish, and had pictures in the hotel of people who'd been stung, just to drive home the point. They had more warnings about them than about the 20-foot crocodiles.

I did. Ouch.

I must admit, I'd be far more afraid of all the Great White's off the Australian coast, although now I'm afraid of being stung by a Box Jellyfish just before getting eaten by a Great White.

Thanks.

JD10367
02-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Brown recluse spider bite on the dick.

Marcellus
02-01-2011, 02:08 PM

What the hell are you sticking your dick in to?

Pestilence
02-01-2011, 02:09 PM

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/004/cache/box-jellyfish_482_600x450.jpg = http://lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/box-jellyfish-fatal-sting.jpg

Rain Man
02-01-2011, 02:10 PM
I did. Ouch.

I must admit, I'd be far more afraid of all the Great White's off the Australian coast, although now I'm afraid of being stung by a Box Jellyfish just before getting eaten by a Great White.

Thanks.

I think a fast death isn't that bad given that at some point it's going to happen anyway, and a great white shark is probably going to be pretty fast. Not a lot of fun, to be sure, but fast. And think about the great story your descendants would have. "This picture is of my great-uncle Dane. He was eaten by a great white shark, and all they ever found of him was his Ray-Bans." Getting killed by a jellyfish isn't going to get your photo into a show and tell in 2054.

I'm still picking fire as the worst.

Count Zarth
02-01-2011, 02:11 PM
I think flesh-eating virus is worse than fire.

Although, if you actually had a flesh-eating virus you'd probably so high 99 percent of the time you wouldn't care. That would be my remedy. Constant high.

Otter
02-01-2011, 02:11 PM

I think the taint would be worse. Imagine putting on your pants and there's a brown recluse spider in the crotch, there goes both the poke stick and the hiney hole.

Crossed my legs while typing that.

If you've never seen the effects of this spiders bite click here:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/itriage/google_image_searches/bec47f827e5cf8723cb5bc8d2f1dbf6b/original.jpg?1269015413 (very unpleasant warning)

PS - they live in the states

Phobia
02-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Do you have someone in your family that has had this?

Childhood friend who is battling it now.

Gracie Dean
02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Childhood friend who is battling it now.

I am sorry.

Gadzooks
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM

I got bit by a spider on my lower back once and a "Chips' Ahoy" size red mark instantly appeared. Within minutes the red mark grew into and angry ball of puss and my skin fell off (not all of it, just the skin in that area).
Initially, it hurt like a bitch but the remainder of the process wasn't bad at all. However that was just a shitty regular spider.

I agree with Mr. Rain Man. Fire is the worst. Just burning a finger tip can be exceptionally painful depending on the severity. Imagining having that pain in every nerve of my body scares the shit outta me.

JD10367
02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
I agree with Mr. Rain Man. Fire is the worst. Just burning a finger tip can be exceptionally painful depending on the severity. Imagining having that pain in every nerve of my body scares the shit outta me.

Well, not to tangent off into a "what is the most horrible way to die" thread, because that's really a different subject from "what do you fear most", but I'd think both burning and drowning would suck balls. But burning would suck more, for sure. I've had some nice 2nds (chest, arm) and those were bad enough.

Stinger
02-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Lived it for about 20 minutes. Well sort of.....

Was at a golf pro-am in Florida brought the family and my parents. They put us up in some very nice duplexes on property right be the waterway. My family in one and my parents in another building only 25 yards from ours. I was just in the middle of a shower before a practice round when my wife burst in and says she can't find our 4 year-old daughter. I thought what .... she just has to be hiding or she is just playing. Talk to my 7 year old son who helped looked around the 2 story duplex. No sign of her anywhere. Wife runs over to my parents duplex no answer. I run around back and notice there is a public walking trail that goes along the waterway with at the looked like hundreds of people going in either direction. My mind is going crazy and I am trying not to panic. The neighbors in the next duplex came out after hearing me call for may daughter. They started in helping look as well. He goes down one way of the path I go down the other.

So all of this goes on for what seemed like an eternity, but more than likely about 20-25 min. I am just about to call the police when my 7 year old son comes around the corner and says I FOUND HER..... Everyone freezes. He goes in the back door of my parents duplex and she is watching TV in my parent room. She didn't like what my son was watching so she went to surprise nana and papa, and use there TV. They went into town for a little while so she said I am here so is the TV I'll just watch what I want to.

Wife burst into tears I am a wreck, and the daughter is trying figure out what is going on and will everyone be quiet down she is trying to watch TV. Needless to say thank God we found her and that it was only a practice round that day cause the golf game was not quite focused that day.

So yeah losing my Kid(s) is my biggest fear. To those who have lost or abducted kids my heart aches for them.

Otter
02-01-2011, 02:41 PM
I got bit by a spider on my lower back once and a "Chips' Ahoy" size red mark instantly appeared. Within minutes the red mark grew into and angry ball of puss and my skin fell off (not all of it, just the skin in that area).
Initially, it hurt like a bitch but the remainder of the process wasn't bad at all. However that was just a shitty regular spider.

When I was around 9 or 10 I was playing with firecrackers. I lit one and stuck it in a large oil barrel that only had the two holes on either side to let liquid/gas escape. Turns out there were fumes inside and when the fuse hit the fumes it exploded and gave me 3rd degree burns all up my left arm. The nerve endings must have been destroyed because where I was burnt badly I couldn't feel a thing. But where I was burned just 1st and 2nd degree it hurt like hell.

If it would have happened slowly like being trapped in a fire I'm sure it would have been a much different experience. But yeah, very unpleasant.

HotRoute
02-01-2011, 02:41 PM
greatest fear = failure

worst way to die = being tortured to death while seeing my family murdered in front of me, and knowing that the people doing said killing and torturing will never be found guilty

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 02:43 PM
How old are your kids?

My son is 10, my girls are 4 and 2.

Gadzooks
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
When I was around 9 or 10 I was playing with firecrackers. I lit one and stuck it in a large oil barrel that only had the two holes on either side to let liquid/gas escape. Turns out there were fumes inside and when the fuse hit the fumes it exploded and gave me 3rd degree burns all up my left arm. The nerve endings must have been destroyed because where I was burnt badly I couldn't feel a thing. But where I was burned just 1st and 2nd degree it hurt like hell.

If it would have happened slowly like being trapped in a fire I'm sure it would have been a much different experience.

Thanks man, I now no longer fear dying in a flash fire.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v3rhQc666Sg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

JD10367
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
There are actually higher degrees of burn than 3rd, even. 4th burns muscle and requires grafts, and is often fatal. I think there's even higher numbers which go right to the bone, but those are fatal.

JD10367
02-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh, I just thought up another good one: being hogtied in a strange basement and hearing someone mutter, "Bring out the Gimp." :eek:

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
worst way to die = being tortured to death while seeing my family murdered in front of me, and knowing that the people doing said killing and torturing will never be found guilty

That's not a fear, that a movie script.

Otter
02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Oh, I just thought up another good one: being hogtied in a strange basement and hearing someone mutter, "Bring out the Gimp." :eek:

Wondering why the doctor is giving you such an aggressive prostate examine and turning around to find both his hands on your shoulders.

Phobia
02-01-2011, 02:52 PM
I am sorry.

He's awesome about it though. Best possible attitude. I'm inspired by him.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 02:52 PM
I think the taint would be worse. Imagine putting on your pants and there's a brown recluse spider in the crotch, there goes both the poke stick and the hiney hole.

Crossed my legs while typing that.

If you've never seen the effects of this spiders bite click here:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/itriage/google_image_searches/bec47f827e5cf8723cb5bc8d2f1dbf6b/original.jpg?1269015413 (very unpleasant warning)

PS - they live in the states

Browns are well known in Kansas. I have to spray twice a year to keep them under control. We have learned to shake all articles of clothing out and our shoes. Never let clothes pile up on the floor before being washed either.

suzzer99
02-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Nuts crushed in a vice or with a hammer.

CHENZ A!
02-01-2011, 02:57 PM
drowning or suffocation of any type. Insects and arachnids. gila monsters.

morphius
02-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure what it is, but I hope it doesn't involve a rubber hose, a hard boiled egg and a tube of toothpaste.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
greatest fear = failure

Great, thanks for giving me another scenario to contemplate and worry about. Appreciate that!
Lived it for about 20 minutes. Well sort of.....

Was at a golf pro-am in Florida brought the family and my parents. They put us up in some very nice duplexes on property right be the waterway. My family in one and my parents in another building only 25 yards from ours. I was just in the middle of a shower before a practice round when my wife burst in and says she can't find our 4 year-old daughter. I thought what .... she just has to be hiding or she is just playing. Talk to my 7 year old son who helped looked around the 2 story duplex. No sign of her anywhere. Wife runs over to my parents duplex no answer. I run around back and notice there is a public walking trail that goes along the waterway with at the looked like hundreds of people going in either direction. My mind is going crazy and I am trying not to panic. The neighbors in the next duplex came out after hearing me call for may daughter. They started in helping look as well. He goes down one way of the path I go down the other.

So all of this goes on for what seemed like an eternity, but more than likely about 20-25 min. I am just about to call the police when my 7 year old son comes around the corner and says I FOUND HER..... Everyone freezes. He goes in the back door of my parents duplex and she is watching TV in my parent room. She didn't like what my son was watching so she went to surprise nana and papa, and use there TV. They went into town for a little while so she said I am here so is the TV I'll just watch what I want to.

Wife burst into tears I am a wreck, and the daughter is trying figure out what is going on and will everyone be quiet down she is trying to watch TV. Needless to say thank God we found her and that it was only a practice round that day cause the golf game was not quite focused that day.

So yeah losing my Kid(s) is my biggest fear. To those who have lost or abducted kids my heart aches for them.

I would of had a heart attack. When my son was about 5, he hid while in a Sears once, he was hiding for less then 10 minutes. We had all exits block, employees looking. He comes out giggling. I think he got his worse spanking that day.

RedNFeisty
02-01-2011, 03:01 PM
He's awesome about it though. Best possible attitude. I'm inspired by him.

People can be amazing when facing death. Happy he is seeing the sunshine.

Predarat
02-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Being cursed with the curse of Marty in fantasy football and never winning a ffl playoff game ever again.

Crush
02-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Herm Edwards, Paul Hackett, Greg Robinson, and Mike Singletary on the same coaching staff. Carl Peterson resumes his duals roles of GM and resident cock sucker.

ThaVirus
02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Well I have the obligatory fear of failure and losing family/friends (doesn't everyone have that fear?).. But some tangible things I fear are out-of-control fires (not necessarily being burned myself), swimming in water that I can't see through, and being assraped by Dwight Howard.

crossbow
02-01-2011, 05:21 PM
I read the book "In Cold Blood" and finished it the night before I had to go to that town to install a network. I used the same roads that Perry and Dick did. I felt creepy all day and couldn't help thinking how horrible it would be to not see but hear your family get slaughtered while you waited for your turn to get your throat cut.

listopencil
02-01-2011, 05:22 PM

crossbow
02-01-2011, 05:28 PM

Hey now !

When I was in school we didn't call it plagiarism. It was called research.

threebag02
02-01-2011, 05:52 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:hAnEQMCoLeqsCM::2.bp.blogspot.com/_LLLj1IVlqXQ/SwSUUhPts5I/AAAAAAAABHM/xZ_kKwP8lhw/s1600/bobbit.jpg&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdtGJi4Lb2uwQGDGt80hVvPDFaLLA

Lorena Bobbit.

JD10367
02-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Wondering why the doctor is giving you such an aggressive prostate examine and turning around to find both his hands on your shoulders.

Well, that could be a fear, or it could be a daydream, depending upon the person being examined. :D

Buehler445
02-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Biggest fear. Being broke. Like legitimately no more money no where else to go nothing else broke. Scares the everliving fuck out of me.

Painful death is right up there.

Worst way to die...Suffocation. I have asthma and have been closer than I have ever wanted to be. And yeah. It hurts. A LOT. Not being able to breathe and not being able to do anything about it, no matter how hard you try is the shits.

Chiefs Rool
02-01-2011, 06:35 PM
my greatest feer is loosing all my shit to a cunt hor whocheated on me

bevischief
02-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Running out of days off because of snow.

bevischief
02-01-2011, 06:38 PM
my greatest feer is loosing all my shit to a **** hor whocheated on me

This is a close 2nd.

BucEyedPea
02-01-2011, 07:41 PM
I had an uncle die in October from ALS. It is UGLY. Has to be one of the worst things.

I know someone. He went to Oregon and killed himself with a doctor.

Dylan
02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sbo-QzX3cY8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Boom Boom Clap!
Boom Boom Clap!
Boom Boom Clap!
Boom Boom Boom Clap!

30 Seconds To Mars - Vox Populi

This is a call to arms, gather soldiers
Time to go to war
This is a battle song, brothers and sisters
Time to go to war

Braincase
02-01-2011, 07:55 PM
In light of the posts in this thread, one of my greatest fears is the type of monster I'm capable of becoming if someone were to threaten/hurt my wife and children. I know I'm capable of becoming a full-blown sickness if the circumstances were that degree of wrong. I'm talking Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino watching me and saying, "That is one sick, twisted murdering bald man. "

rockymtnchief
02-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Nothing, really.

My dream death would be to be eaten by bears or sharks. Recycled through nature.

In fact, I think that when it's time, I'm going to walk into the woods with a bucket of gravy, pour it over my head and let the bears or cougars eat me.

To finalize life through a searing white heat of having your flesh rend from your body by some large, carnivorous animal...awesome.

You can take your old, wrinkled, ineffective bodies dying a slow death in a hospital bed or nursing home and shove 'em up your ass. I'm going out the way nature intended.

You better pray wolves dont find you before the bears. Wolves will take you down and starting eating ass and legs (while you're still alive). Then they'll take a day long break, watch you squirm and scream and decide to come finish you off.

BigMeatballDave
02-01-2011, 08:09 PM
My son being abducted.

RJ
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM

I understand that completely. I would be very fearful of leaving my family while they still needed me.

BigMeatballDave
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Groundhog Day.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225982I forgot about this one. I reposted myself.

Bwana
02-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Reading one of Hooties threads.

Hog Farmer
02-01-2011, 08:19 PM
My greatest fear is to go work for HogFarmer.

Hiring a chronic masturbater that's scared of animals.

Hog Farmer
02-01-2011, 08:26 PM
I fear my wife outliving me. I f she gets sole posession of my semen collection laboratory I'm gonna be pissed.

JD10367
02-01-2011, 08:39 PM
In light of the posts in this thread, one of my greatest fears is the type of monster I'm capable of becoming if someone were to threaten/hurt my wife and children. I know I'm capable of becoming a full-blown sickness if the circumstances were that degree of wrong. I'm talking Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino watching me and saying, "That is one sick, twisted murdering bald man. "

Oh, I don't think that's so bad. I think we're all capable of that. Every man has that "Lord Of The Flies" capability in them to go full-out insane. And, frankly, if the situation deserved it, I don't see where it's uncalled-for. I'm a fairly reserved guy, don't even like harming insects, but under the proper circumstances I'd get medieval on someone's ass in a heartbeat. Give me a child rapist and a penknife and I'll whittle him into a giant fucking human flute. :shrug:

Al Bundy
02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Re-marrying my ex-wife.