PDA

View Full Version : Music Procuring music in a price-effective manner?

DA_T_84
02-06-2011, 12:36 AM
I may have been drinking and just watched the commercial for Time Life's Singers and Songwriters collection of 11 cds.

I would like to enjoy the sounds of these particular albums in a way that doesn't hurt my bank account. Like, at all.

Suggestions? :D

DaneMcCloud
02-06-2011, 12:39 AM
I may have been drinking and just watched the commercial for Time Life's Singers and Songwriters collection of 11 cds.

I would like to enjoy the sounds of these particular albums in a way that doesn't hurt my bank account. Like, at all.

Suggestions? :D

Go fuck yourself.

Then, let me come to your home a steal a few things of value and don't report it to the police.

Because you know, what's money?

DA_T_84
02-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Go fuck yourself.

Then, let me come to your home a steal a few things of value and don't report it to the police.

Because you know, what's money?

Oh, you must have misunderstood me. I don't want to "own" this music. I just want to listen to it, right now, for free.

EDIT: apparently there's a website called youtube, that has this music on it.

Also, if anyone wants to shoot me a pm with other suggestions, outside of youtube and Dane's suggestion, feel free.

KC Tattoo
02-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Oh, you must have misunderstood me. I don't want to "own" this music. I just want to listen to it, right now, for free.

EDIT: apparently there's a website called youtube, that has this music on it.

Also, if anyone wants to shoot me a pm with other suggestions, outside of youtube and Dane's suggestion, feel free.

there is a thread dedicated to kickassness music still on front page, check it out.

WV
02-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Oh.....your just looking for "backups". Got it! :D

DA_T_84
02-06-2011, 12:54 AM
I do not own the copywritten music represented in this video.

The beliefs or statements in this video are in no way representative of my thoughts, beliefs, or actions.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3A19q7rysLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

threebag02
02-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Sometimes you open a thread and before you know it...you've stepped in shit.

Over-Head
02-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Sometimes you open a thread and before you know it...you've stepped in shit.especially around this place :rolleyes:

Slainte
02-06-2011, 08:29 AM
"can anybody help me steal?"

HonestChieffan
02-06-2011, 08:39 AM
"Who will loan me their Time-Life CD's?"