PDA

View Full Version : Poop Soros Warns U.S. Could Be On Verge Of Dictatorial Democracy

KILLER_CLOWN
02-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros warned tonight in New York that the combination of Fox News, Glenn Beck, The Tea Party, and the ability of Americans to fantasize unrealistically about their political system might lead “this open society to be on the verge of some dictatorial democracy.”

Soros mentioned George Orwell’s novel, “1984″ as a possible precedent for the kind of fantasies being promulgated in our culture today. Orwell’s “1984″ satirized the Communist system of absolute control over society and politics that prevailed in the Soviet Union until 1990.

Soros was speaking extemporaneously in conversation with CNN newsman Fareed Zakaria at a International Crisis Center dinner that honored him at the Pierre Hotel.

Former President Bill Clinton, Lord Christopher Patten, Chancellor of Oxford University, hedge fund multibillionaire Paul Tudor Jones, all spoke eloquently about Soros contribution to global order.

Many financiers, mutual fund managers, and former diplomats like Thomas Pickering and John Whitehead were in the audience.

:eek:

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56

Jaric
02-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Dictatorships are not inherintly evil.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Dictatorships are not inherintly evil.

Not if GOD is the Dictator, otherwise.....Man's heart is deceitfully wicked.

ClevelandBronco
02-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Well, see, there's good democracy such as the kind the Muslim Brotherhood favors, and there's bad democracy such as the kind that American conservatives favor. In practice, a good democracy would behead a man like Soros, while a bad democracy would protect him.

ROYC75
02-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Heh, I thought that this is what Obama and his cronies were up to start with.

Taco John
02-14-2011, 02:26 PM
"the combination of Fox News, Glenn Beck, The Tea Party..."

LOL! What!?

Brock
02-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Literally LOLd.

Jaric
02-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Not if GOD is the Dictator, otherwise.....Man's heart is deceitfully wicked.
No more so than in say a Monarchy. On the plus side if you do manage to get a good ruler (and history is full of them as well) then there is less red tape to cut through. Meanwhile, in our system, the good people get drowned out by the status quo.

What this country needs is Julius Caesar.

HonestChieffan
02-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I like it if Soros is against it.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-14-2011, 02:36 PM
No more so than in say a Monarchy. On the plus side if you do manage to get a good ruler (and history is full of them as well) then there is less red tape to cut through. Meanwhile, in our system, the good people get drowned out by the status quo.

What this country needs is Julius Caesar.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, or my meter is broken.

Jaric
02-14-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm assuming this is sarcasm, or my meter is broken.

Not really. Rome had one of it's greatest periods of prosperity under total dictatorship.

From what I know, there seem to be alot of parallels to our current situation.

So like I said, all hail Caesar.

orange
02-14-2011, 03:35 PM
No one's ever, ever said anything like this before.

Oh, wait...

http://www.abebooks.com/images/books/retro-summer-reading/it-cant-happen-here-sinclair-lewis.jpg

notorious
02-14-2011, 04:19 PM
That fucking piece of shit is probably right.

googlegoogle
02-14-2011, 05:07 PM
What side would George Soros have been on during the Revolutionary War?

Bewbies
02-14-2011, 06:50 PM
My take:

The CIA is not a fan of George Soros and sent their unwitting buffon puppet after Soros and now Georgie is pissing in his pants because, unlike normal Americans, he can see who's really behind the attack on him.

The Mad Crapper
02-14-2011, 06:57 PM
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/images/obamaIMAGES/obama-soros-puppet-master.jpg

HonestChieffan
02-14-2011, 07:02 PM
George Soros could drown in his own spit and Id have a glass of wine watching him go.

Chief Faithful
02-15-2011, 05:58 AM
The irony, Soros played a big part in creating the current political reality.