PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Give Egypt a giant crystal Pyramid

LaDairis
02-14-2011, 04:51 PM
As the French gave us the Statue of Liberty, we should do something like that, right now.

I say give them a 20ft tall crystal pyramid, with some cool statements, like

the best government for the people
is government that makes it clear for the people to see

Bowser
02-14-2011, 05:13 PM
20 feet tall, huh? How about we just shit in a bag and mail it to them?

Donger
02-14-2011, 05:17 PM

LMAO

mlyonsd
02-14-2011, 05:57 PM

You better pick one or the other cause I doubt both would fit.

WV
02-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Good idea...we can make it like the trojan horse and fill it with all our illegals!

Iowanian
02-14-2011, 06:41 PM
We already give them a few Billion Dollars in aid.

They can use that to employ some of their unemployed to build themselves a new pyramid...we'll send a dildo, in case that isn't enough, they can F themselves.

CrazyPhuD
02-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Would it be made in china?

bowener
02-14-2011, 06:45 PM
LMAO
LMAO

chiefsnorth
02-14-2011, 06:50 PM
We give them a billion dollars a year. They should be buying us roses and chocolates 365.

You want to give then a crystal pyramid that some kook Islamist will just smash tomorrow, take it out of the next annual check we flush down that hole...

vailpass
02-14-2011, 07:08 PM

:D

HonestChieffan
02-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Id wait. The islamists have to be licking their chops.

LaDairis
02-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Wow, the summed IQ here is ...

Truly genius responses, truly...

First of all, if some "islamist," which is not even close to the "center" of the Egyptian voter spectrum, were to "smash" the pyramid, that would be awesome. It would show what they are made of, just like the skinhead who whacked Geraldo in the face with the chair showed his true self...

and that would "influence" the pending organic Egyptian "democracy" the best way possible...

alnorth
02-14-2011, 07:47 PM
At least wait until a genuine democratic election is held where you have multiple parties, coalition government, etc and see if it survives a few years.

LaDairis
02-14-2011, 07:50 PM
No no no, the time, the moment, is now. Giving a "gift" celebrating the event keeps the public focused on the spirit of the movement, and the focus on the military to quickly establish the rules for democracy and hold elections no later than Sept.

mlyonsd
02-14-2011, 07:56 PM

First of all, if some "islamist," which is not even close to the "center" of the Egyptian voter spectrum, were to "smash" the pyramid, that would be awesome. It would show what they are made of, just like the skinhead who whacked Geraldo in the face with the chair showed his true self...

and that would "influence" the pending organic Egyptian "democracy" the best way possible...
I think you overlooked the responses that basically label you as a window licker.

The Mad Crapper
02-14-2011, 08:00 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KCPA__l-pWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LaDairis
02-14-2011, 08:10 PM
I think you overlooked the responses that basically label you as a window licker.

I likd it wen W kalled iran evil cuz it wuz lik reely relly kinswervitiv to du tat wit ur troops in Afghan...

mlyonsd
02-14-2011, 08:15 PM
I likd it wen W kalled iran evil cuz it wuz lik reely relly kinswervitiv to du tat wit ur troops in Afghan...
Being serious here, keep posting. You're the type of poster this forum needs.

go bowe
02-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Being serious here, keep posting. You're the type of poster this forum needs.well, at least we won't get bored to death reading his verbiage...

patteeu
02-15-2011, 06:30 AM
At least wait until a genuine democratic election is held where you have multiple parties, coalition government, etc and see if it survives a few years.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with this idea except that I think it's very premature.

HonestChieffan
02-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Cairo, Egypt (CNN) — Egypt’s banned Muslim Brotherhood will apply to become a political party, it announced Tuesday.

The Brotherhood “envisions the establishment of a democratic, civil state that draws on universal measures of freedom and justice, with central Islamic values serving all Egyptians regardless of colour, creed, political trend or religion,” it said in the statement.

Although officially illegal, the Muslim Brotherhood is regarded as one of the most organized groups in Egypt.

It has said it does not plan to run a candidate for president when elections are held to replace Hosni Mubarak, who resigned on Friday.

blaise
02-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Can't we just have Bono make them a song?

WV
02-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Cairo, Egypt (CNN) — Egypt’s banned Muslim Brotherhood will apply to become a political party, it announced Tuesday.

The Brotherhood “envisions the establishment of a democratic, civil state that draws on universal measures of freedom and justice, with central Islamic values serving all Egyptians regardless of colour, creed, political trend or religion,” it said in the statement.

Although officially illegal, the Muslim Brotherhood is regarded as one of the most organized groups in Egypt.

It has said it does not plan to run a candidate for president when elections are held to replace Hosni Mubarak, who resigned on Friday.

Shortest freedom ever soon to come.

loochy
02-15-2011, 08:58 AM
As the French gave us the Statue of Liberty, we should do something like that, right now.

I say give them a 20ft tall crystal pyramid, with some cool statements, like

Is that really the best kind of government though?

I say give them a 20ft tall steel pyramid, with some cool statements, like

is one that you don't worry about. we know better than you what you need, so just sit down and stfu.

:D

LaDairis
02-15-2011, 01:06 PM
du best govmint es wen W tuk budget surplus en porked, socialized, and spent it en tu a depression and a triyyen doller defisit...

LaDairis
02-15-2011, 01:08 PM

Does NOT plan to run a candidate for president. The word is NOT...

FEAR FIXED FEAR FIXED FEAR THE TERRORISTS ISLAMOFASCISTS RADICAL JIHADIS I HATE EM ALL...

but I luv de fect dat W made Osama "not a priority" ....

loochy
02-15-2011, 01:10 PM
but I luv de fect dat W made Osama "not a priority" ....

Why do you keep talking like this?

blaise
02-15-2011, 01:12 PM

That's considered humor down at his anti-Zionist meeting place. The one under a bridge where they can freely spray paint a variety of bizarre slogans all over the walls before getting themselves all fired up to play paintball against imaginary Jewish enemies.

LaDairis
02-15-2011, 01:15 PM

Yu sez thet W wuz kinswervitiv...

blaise
02-15-2011, 01:16 PM

... ... ... ... ... ...

loochy
02-15-2011, 01:18 PM

No, I asked you why you talk like that.

Earlier in the thread I made a joke about a steel pyramid.

LaDairis
02-15-2011, 01:21 PM
wen tawkin tu kinswervitiv W supprs, it helps tu uz theyr lingo...

blaise
02-15-2011, 01:29 PM

You're a failure...

go bowe
02-15-2011, 03:05 PM
You're a failure...and you're a dumb cowardly dishonest subhuman...

HonestChieffan
02-15-2011, 03:12 PM
and you're a dumb cowardly dishonest subhuman...

bible thumping joooooooooooooo lover dumb cowardly dishonest subhuman

put that to music and we can all sing

go bowe
02-15-2011, 03:33 PM
bible thumping joooooooooooooo lover dumb cowardly dishonest subhuman

put that to music and we can all singthanks for the correction, like any good communist i forgot the part about bible thumping joooos...

ChiTown
02-15-2011, 05:13 PM

Ahh, yes. It's the, "I've lost the argument, so I'll go for the cute, unsophisticated route in order to get out of this embarrassing moment" routine.

I don't blame you.:thumb:

LaDairis
02-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Ahh, yes. It's the, "I've lost the argument, so I'll go for the cute, unsophisticated route in order to get out of this embarrassing moment" routine.

I don't blame you.:thumb:

cuz lik W wuz reelly relly kinswurvitiv cuz he soshilized senior dugs and tuk a budjet supplus en eh strong ekonmy en out porked Jimmy Catta, turning it into a depression and a trillion dollar deficit, cuz W wuz relly reelly kniswrvitv, just like he wuz wen he mad Osama "not a priority."

Radar Chief
02-15-2011, 06:09 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PnnneY7s8X0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiTown
02-16-2011, 04:07 PM
cuz lik W wuz reelly relly kinswurvitiv cuz he soshilized senior dugs and tuk a budjet supplus en eh strong ekonmy en out porked Jimmy Catta, turning it into a depression and a trillion dollar deficit, cuz W wuz relly reelly kniswrvitv, just like he wuz wen he mad Osama "not a priority."

Are you retarded or just completely uneducated? Seriously, I'm guessing it's the latter, but I don't want to make too many assumptions here.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 04:22 PM
u r smrt cuz u thik W wuz kinswervitv...

WV
02-16-2011, 04:28 PM
http://www.politician-pictures.com/george-bush-funny.jpg

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Be sure to check the Wonderlic Odds in the Draft Planet section...