PDA

View Full Version : Education My opinion:

chiefsnorth
02-15-2011, 08:48 PM
If you can't make your point in any other way than by posting a link to YouTube and expecting people to sit through a 5 minute clip, you should automatically "lose" whatever shouting match you are currently in.

Sorry to disturb the ebb and flow.

LaDairis
02-15-2011, 08:51 PM
um, ritin es uh reel problm fur kinswervitvs hu supprt W...

mlyonsd
02-15-2011, 09:05 PM
um, ritin es uh reel problm fur kinswervitvs hu supprt W...So who are you really? I get your schtick. I doubt you'll ever get conservatives here pushing for your ban though.

chiefsnorth
02-16-2011, 09:37 AM
um, ritin es uh reel problm fur kinswervitvs hu supprt W...

Zomg, it's even funnier the 50th time... :rolleyes:

patteeu
02-16-2011, 12:04 PM
If you can't make your point in any other way than by posting a link to YouTube and expecting people to sit through a 5 minute clip, you should automatically "lose" whatever shouting match you are currently in.

I think this is an excellent point. I like when youtube clips are at least prefaced with a blurb about what I can expect to see if not a summary of the key points so I can decide whether I want to bother watching it or not. It's also thoughtful when a poster indicates a specific time in the video where the money shot occurs. Even in music threads, it would be nice if the artist and title were provided by the poster just in case you're on a device (like an iphone) that doesn't support the video format.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:25 PM
So who are you really? I get your schtick. I doubt you'll ever get conservatives here pushing for your ban though.

... spekially ef their kinswervitivs hu supprt W...

chiefsnorth
02-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Dirk no one gives a sh!t what you think either. n00b is as n00b does.

Baby Lee
02-16-2011, 06:17 PM
It all depends on the contents of the link. For example, there are few on earth who could phrase things as pithy and succinctly as Friedman on Donahue. Why would anyone need to improve upon the clip?

ClevelandBronco
02-16-2011, 06:25 PM
GFY

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ssC77hapv0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

orange
02-16-2011, 06:26 PM

What pushed you over the ledge? Corsi/Boyles or South Carolina Currency?

Radar Chief
02-16-2011, 06:41 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JaJqmUIOgo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefsnorth
02-16-2011, 09:31 PM
What pushed you over the ledge? Corsi/Boyles or South Carolina Currency?

Sorry. I still have unresolved derangement from the Herm Edwards era. Something like a negative rep can send me off the handle.