PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues curious...

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Donger, blaise, and patteeu are all

1. big supporters of W

and

2. big supporters of Al Gore's Warming FRAUD

... and

3. big supporters of shouting down and shutting up anyone who tells the truth about 1 or 2...

Conservative???

LOL!!!

First DEFINE "conservative..."

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:05 AM
So, you actually use, "LOL" regularly, huh?

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:11 AM
And for the record, Al Gore's "Global Warming Fraud" is fact. The world is warming- fact. The animals are all dying- fact. People in the rainforest are dying- fact. There are many line graphs, superimposed over images of natural destruction that clearly show how this is true- fact. You are part of a conspiracy to silence the Global Warming facts- fact.

How bout them apples? How do those facts grab you? HUH? I just laid out many facts and you are now retarded.

mlyonsd
02-16-2011, 09:19 AM
To be a "big supporter of Al Gore's global warming fraud" one would have to believe humans are the culprit for the majority of it.

To the best of my knowledge I've never seen those guys agree with that line of thinking.

You can believe global warming is happening but not agree with Al Gore.

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:23 AM
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact. They don't give those out for nothing, LaDairius. Right there your whole argument is over.

BucEyedPea
02-16-2011, 09:24 AM
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact. They don't give those out for nothing, LaDairius. Right there your whole argument is over.

Huh? That has got to be one of the most PC-awards.

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:26 AM

It has nothing to do with personal computers. It's like for peace and stuff, or science.

Chiefshrink
02-16-2011, 09:26 AM

THIS!!!!!!:thumb:

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:29 AM
THIS!!!!!!:thumb:

You clearly don't understand the process.

BucEyedPea
02-16-2011, 09:39 AM
It has nothing to do with personal computers. It's like for peace and stuff, or science.

Okay I got your rep message. I got it.

Donger
02-16-2011, 09:41 AM

1. big supporters of W

and

... and

3. big supporters of shouting down and shutting up anyone who tells the truth about 1 or 2...

Conservative???

LOL!!!

First DEFINE "conservative..."

1) I voted for Bush twice, yes. The second time not really as a measure of support for Bush, mind you.

2) No I'm not.

3) Well, you are somewhat single-minded and irritating.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:42 AM
"The world is warming- fact."

No, the surface of growing urban areas are warming, but nothing else is. The rest of Earth temp data not from the surface of growing urban areas disproportionately in the Northern Hemisphere shows precisely...

1. NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
2. NO WARMING in the OCEANS
3. NO NET ICE MELT
4. NO BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
5. NO RISE in OCEAN LEVELS
6. NO WARMING on the surface of Antarctica and Siberia = no cities there

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:43 AM

No, the surface of growing urban areas are warming, but nothing else is. The rest of Earth temp data not from the surface of growing urban areas disproportionately in the Northern Hemisphere shows precisely...

1 WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
2 WARMING in the OCEANS
3 ICE MELT
4 BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
5 RISE in OCEAN LEVELS
6 WARMING on the surface of Antarctica and Siberia = no cities there

Oops. I just proved you're wrong.

KABOOM!

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact.

So did Rigoberta Menchu, and when Menchu was outed as a liar, as Algore was in the British Court, the Nobel Committee ignored the truth and left the award as is...

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:44 AM
"No I'm not."

Really, I thought you posted just yesterday that you were a "warmer..."

blaise
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize: Fact.

Thank you. Finally you admit that you're wrong.

KAPOW! I just rocked your world.

Donger
"No I'm not."

Really, I thought you posted just yesterday that you were a "warmer..."

No, I didn't.

Donger
02-16-2011, 09:45 AM
blaise, LMAO

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:45 AM
"The animals are all dying- fact. People in the rainforest are dying- fact."

LMFAO!!!!

The animals are dying = that's the "science" behind The FRAUD....

When a British Court checked the evidence, they ruled that polar bears are not dying, rather increasing in population...

Iowanian
02-16-2011, 09:46 AM
ladiarhea,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes you're more than "curious".

I'll bet you've gobbled a wiener like a starving phatgirl who just found a twinky in the desert.

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:46 AM
"The animals are all dying- fact. People in the rainforest are dying- fact."

The animals are dying = that's the "science"

Now we're getting on the same page.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Thank you. Finally you admit that you're wrong.

KAPOW! I just rocked your world.

Unlike you, I acknowledge reality, and do something more than just parrot documented liars over and over without a clue what they are truly saying.

If CO2 is "warming" Earth, why is there no warming in the ATMOSPHERE???

A: "yes there is" or some other similarly intellectual response...

LaDairis
Now we're getting on the same page.

Animals never died, then Al Gore started lying, and animals started dying = the "brilliance" of "top scientist" blaise...

Iowanian
ladingleberry,

UR thO Dumb

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:48 AM
ladiarhea,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes you're more than "curious".

I'll bet you've gobbled a wiener like a starving phatgirl who just found a twinky in the desert.

gud thig cuz W wuz reely relly kinswurvitv...

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Unlike you I parrot documented liars over and over without a clue what they are truly saying.

The proof that the atmosphere is warming is well documented. You are shaming the lying liars that have coached you.

Iowanian
02-16-2011, 09:49 AM
ladingleberry Gobl jooo kok lik champ

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Animals never died, then Al Gore started lying, and animals started dying = the "brilliance" of "top scientist" blaise...

Um, I just saw a dead bird today. Animals die all the time, otherwise there would be like eleventy billion birds.
Dumbass.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:50 AM
The proof that the atmosphere is warming is well documented. You are shaming the lying liars that have coached you.

The "proof" you cite takes the two and only two atmospheric temperature measurements from highly correlated satellite and balloon data which showed precisely NO WARMING at all in the atmosphere, and FUDGED both with uncorrelated "corrections."

Hide the decline

why?

'cause we have to show "warming" and the 1941 decline shows the opposite...

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Um, I just saw a dead bird today. Animals die all the time, otherwise there would be like eleventy billion birds.
Dumbass.

you were the brilliant "top scientist" who said "animals are dying" as "evidence" of The FRAUD of Global (non) Warming...

Donger
02-16-2011, 09:52 AM
The "proof" you cite takes the two and only two atmospheric temperature measurements from highly correlated satellite and balloon data which showed precisely NO WARMING at all in the atmosphere, and FUDGED both with uncorrelated "corrections."

Hide the decline

why?

The decline in 1941 was caused by WWII. I thought this fact was common knowledge.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:53 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1941 .... caused a "decline" in temperature.... because of war. What about Desert Storm???

Iowanian
02-16-2011, 09:54 AM
we spiked the global temp at the end of 1945

desert storm helped stop global warming because of the reduction of the footprint of about 200,000 iraqi military members.

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:54 AM
you were the brilliant "top scientist" who said "animals are dying" as "evidence" of The FRAUD of Global (non) Warming...

Exactly. So you admit now that Global Warming is killing off animals.

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:55 AM

Hide the decline

why?

Um, take all of that, and state the opposite and then you have the truth.

The numbers weren't fudged. Your pants are fudged because you are getting hammered in this debate when presented with irrefutable FACTS.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:56 AM
No, your statement reads "animals never died before Al Gore lied."

If the Earth is "warming," why did the British Court certify that 90% of the Earth's ice in Antarctica has done nothing but grow since we started measuring it in 1979?

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:56 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1941 .... caused a "decline" in temperature.... because of war. What about Desert Storm???

Desert Storm occurred many years after 1941. Holy cow, you're stupid.

What a dumbass you must be to think Desert Storm happened in 1941

ROFL

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 09:57 AM
There is precisely no scientific reason to "hide the decline" or anything else.

The only reason to "hide" something in "science" is because what you want to "hide" refutes the BS your pie hole is blowing...

blaise
No, your statement reads "animals never died before Al Gore lied."

If the Earth is "warming," why did the British Court certify that 90% of the Earth's ice in Antarctica has done nothing but grow since we started measuring it in 1979?

I never said Al Gore lied. You're not very intelligent.

The Mad Crapper

1. NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
2. NO WARMING in the OCEANS
3. NO NET ICE MELT
4. NO BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
5. NO RISE in OCEAN LEVELS
6. NO WARMING on the surface of Antarctica and Siberia = no cities there

So how did the ice age end, and when did it begin?

LaDairis
Desert Storm occurred many years after 1941. Holy cow, you're stupid.

What a dumbass you must be to think Desert Storm happened in 1941

ROFL

The argument is that "war" affected temperature. Apparently, just "war" in 1941 did that, but no other "war..."

Good science, there, W supporter...

Donger
02-16-2011, 09:58 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That wasn't as big. Duh.

blaise
02-16-2011, 09:59 AM
There is precisely no scientific reason to "hide the decline" or anything else.

The only reason to "hide" something in "science" is because what you want to "hide" refutes the BS your pie hole is blowing...

Strange then, that you hide from the facts. Like the fact that the earth is warming and deserts are growing and people are starving.

You, sir, and not very intelligent.

Iowanian
ladumbass,

is there a single person in your real life who doesn't think you're an absolute whackjob?

I'll bet your parents even shake their head in disbelief of how much damage thalidomide as a rectal lubricant can cause a child's cerebral development.

LaDairis
So how did the ice age end, and when did it begin?

Pretty stupid question, since Earth has two active "ice ages" right now in Antarctica (90% of the world's ice) and Greenland (7% of the world's ice).

The "ice age" that dug the Great Lakes ended because the NA tectonic plate is moving SW, and the top of Northern Canada is no longer where the top of Greenland is now, where nothing melts, and hence ice is "manufactured."

blaise
The argument is that "war" affected temperature. Apparently, just "war" in 1941 did that, but no other "war..."

Good science, there, W supporter...

ROFL

You just said Desert Storm happened in 1941.

I declare myself the winner of the thread.

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:00 AM
"Desert STorm happened in 1941" - LaDairis

ROFL ROFL

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:01 AM
ROFL

You just said Desert Storm happened in 1941.

I declare myself the winner of the thread.

Good little "top scientist." Perhaps a Nobel Prize is in your future, because you and Al Gore have the same science ability...

Meanwhile, Donger claimed the issue around hiding the 1941 decline was because of WW2, and Donger was asked if other wars did the same thing, and we have yet to get his response on that...

Taco John
02-16-2011, 10:01 AM

Didn't Obama win the Nobel peace prize for nothing?

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey LaDairis, did we bomb the Iraqis with bi-planes or did we shoot muskets from horses?

ROFL ROFL

Donger
Meanwhile, Donger claimed the issue around hiding the 1941 decline was because of WW2, and Donger was asked if other wars did the same thing, and we have yet to get his response on that...

My, you are very slow. I already responded.

blaise
Didn't Obama win the Nobel peace prize for nothing?

No, it was for peace.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:03 AM
ladumbass,

is there a single person in your real life who doesn't think you're an absolute whackjob?

I'll bet your parents even shake their head in disbelief of how much damage thalidomide as a rectal lubricant can cause a child's cerebral development.

wun uv da things i luv bout W is wen he lyed to soshulize senior dugs, cuz thet wuz relly reely kinswurvitv...

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:04 AM
I bet LaDairis is sorry he started this thread. Stating things like we're in the middle of an ice age that is covering the earth and Desert Storm happened in 1941.

ROFL ROFL

I declare myself the winner.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:05 AM
That wasn't as big. Duh.

Oh, I get it...

It "wasn't as big..."

In 1941, there was just so much "war" that it overwhelmed Earth, but not in 1943-5 when the REAL part of the WW2 was fought, or any other war...

LMAO!!!

Stick to trying to be a "kinswervitv W supporter..."

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:06 AM
"Desert STorm happened in 1941" - LaDairis

ROFL ROFL

Which post of mine claimed that??

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Which post of mine claimed that??

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Al Gore > LaDairis

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 10:09 AM
kinswervitv zionist subhuman farthead!

LMAO

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:09 AM
blaise = liar = science invalid = W and Algore supporter

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:10 AM
blaise = kick ass rockstar #1

Thank you.

Game over.

You lose.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Thank you.

Game over.

You lose.

We must have played under Zionist "rules" then...

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Oh, I get it...

It "wasn't as big..."

In 1941, there was just so much "war" that it overwhelmed Earth, but not in 1943-5 when the REAL part of the WW2 was fought, or any other war...

LMAO!!!

Stick to trying to be a "kinswervitv W supporter..."

Obviously the data from 1943-1945 are incorrect.

blaise
02-16-2011, 10:13 AM
We must have played under Zionist "rules" then...

Nope, just the regular kind.

Nice game, kid, you just can't handle a discussion with facts.

Go grab some Capri Sun.

I am the Champions, my friend. And you'll keep on losing, til the end.
I am the Champions, I am the Champions. LaDairis is the loser of the thread, and I am the champion of the thread.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Obviously the data from 1943-1945 are incorrect.

And from every other "war" that failed to produce a "decline" that the tippy toppiest "top scientists" needed to HIDE to dupe science invalids into continuing to fund their fraud...

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 10:15 AM
otuspent Jimmy caatta gud thig subhuman thet W en triyen dolersurplus en otuspent Jimmy caatta gud thig subhuman thet W en triyen dolersurplus en kinswervitivly retund pseudocon eh depreshun en eh difct tuk eh budget zionist kinswervitivly retund pseudocon eh depreshun en eh difct tuk eh budget zionist otuspent Jimmy caatta gud thig subhuman thet W en triyen dolersurplus en kinswervitivly retund pseudocon eh depreshun en eh difct tuk eh budget zionist otuspent Jimmy caatta gud thig subhuman thet W en triyen dolersurplus en kinswervitivly retund pseudocon eh depreshun en eh difct tuk eh budget zionist otuspent Jimmy caatta gud thig subhuman thet W en triyen dolersurplus en kinswervitivly retund pseudocon eh depreshun en eh difct tuk eh budget zionist

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:16 AM
And from every other "war" that failed to produce a "decline" that the tippy toppiest "top scientists" needed to HIDE to dupe science invalids into continuing to fund their fraud...

Did you know that Mossad was behind 9/11?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Did you know that Mossad was behind 9/11?

No, but the Mossad does come to the US to murder Americans, and JFK was one of them...

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:18 AM
No, but the Mossad does come to the US to murder Americans, and JFK was one of them...

JFK was a Mossad agent?

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 10:19 AM

That was me. Thanks for noticing.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:19 AM
JFK was a Mossad agent?

No, the Mossad murdered JFK for not giving Israel nukes...

Who was Jack Ruby, and why did he change his name from Jack RubenSTEIN?

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:20 AM

Oh.

Well, because Ruby was a strip joint owner.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Oh.

Well, because Ruby was a strip joint owner.

a "values voter" who attended a synagogue, had a big time liar as a rabbi, and tried to tell us that he murdered LHO because he was an American outraged by the murder of JFK, which is like you claiming you were for W because of W's fiscal conservatism...

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:24 AM
a "values voter" who attended a synagogue, had a big time liar as a rabbi, and tried to tell us that he murdered LHO because he was an American outraged by the murder of JFK, which is like you claiming you were for W because of W's fiscal conservatism...

Ruby was nuts. Didn't you know that?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Ruby was nuts. Didn't you know that?

as is everyone who still celebrates the genocide of the Midianites while still supporting "Moses."

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:27 AM
as is everyone who still celebrates the genocide of the Midianites while still supporting "Moses."

Never heard of them.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:29 AM
When Moses first fled the Egyptian Construction Site, he fled to Midian, where he was given refuge by the Midianites, the residents of Midian.

Then, later, after Mt. Sinai, "Moses" personally ordered the Israeli troops to off every man woman and child of the Midianites, who were on their knees in surrender...

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:30 AM
When Moses first fled the Egyptian Construction Site, he fled to Midian, where he was given refuge by the Midianites, the residents of Midian.

Then, later, after Mt. Sinai, "Moses" personally ordered the Israeli troops to off every man woman and child of the Midianites, who were on their knees in surrender...

Honestly, I think you made all that up. What evidence do you have that these Medians even existed?

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 10:30 AM
You're a kinswervitiv nah!

Yeah! Ha! :drool:

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Honestly, I think you made all that up. What evidence do you have that these Medians even existed?

Nope...

Get the original version of Exodus from the experts at the History Channel, including Dr. Richard Gabriel and others who speak Hebrew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU5CaGLzhMY

The "Exodus" portrayed in 10 Commandments is a complete FRAUD...

Jaric
02-16-2011, 10:34 AM
It was common practice at the time to put the conquered city to the sword or sell them into slavery. This isn't something isolated to just Hebrews.

Donger
02-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Nope...

Get the original version of Exodus from the experts at the History Channel, including Dr. Richard Gabriel and others who speak Hebrew...

Was the "original" version of Exodus written by Jews?

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Nope...

:drool:

J Diddy
02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
And for the record, Al Gore's "Global Warming Fraud" is fact. The world is warming- fact. The animals are all dying- fact. People in the rainforest are dying- fact. There are many line graphs, superimposed over images of natural destruction that clearly show how this is true- fact. You are part of a conspiracy to silence the Global Warming facts- fact.

How bout them apples? How do those facts grab you? HUH? I just laid out many facts and you are now retarded.

He started as a one man wolf pack...

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 10:39 AM

He's going to actually watch the video link he posted, and then he'll get back with you.

patteeu
02-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Vanderbilt football and Jay Cutler... you support, I oppose,

Posting incoherent drivel on an internet message board... you support, I oppose,

Blaming the problems in your life on Jews... you support, I oppose,

Calling people who aren't Israelis Israelis... you support, I oppose,

Molesting young boys... you support, I oppose,

Ordering Big Macs with ketchup instead of special sauce... you support, I oppose,

Appearing in public wearing a bozo wig, a fake red nose and clown shoes just for fun (and to attract the attention of young boys)... you support, I oppose,

Getting your news from fringe, anti-Semitic websites, and refusing to believe the most plausible explanation for events when a bizarre Jew-sponsored conspiracy can be imagined... you support, I oppose.

Amnorix
02-16-2011, 11:24 AM

Wow. Are you for real?

Jaric
02-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Wow. Are you for real?

That's sort of a...complicated answer.

Brock
02-16-2011, 11:59 AM
You are one entertaining son of a bitch.

patteeu
02-16-2011, 12:01 PM

1. big supporters of W

and

Imagine how torn we were during the 2000 elections. Of course, it was nice knowing that we couldn't lose when all the post election recounts and court battles were going on.

Bootlegged
02-16-2011, 12:21 PM
I like LaDairis. He is like a maximum absorption tampon.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Imagine how torn we were during the 2000 elections. Of course, it was nice knowing that we couldn't lose when all the post election recounts and court battles were going on.

Indeed, if there is one "US" politician who best represents your views, it would be "moderate" (according to FIXED, not his ACU rating) Joe Lieberman.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:13 PM
It was common practice at the time to put the conquered city to the sword or sell them into slavery. This isn't something isolated to just Hebrews.

No, but the Hebrews, more specifically the levite tribe in charge of the Exodus escaped slaves, claim they were given 10 commandments by "God" and one was "thou shall not kill/murder." Funny, they thought so much of "God's Commandments" that "Moses" smashed them to rubble and a few hours later had 3500 offed...

Was the slaughter of the Midianite women and children murder or just following "God's will?"

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:14 PM

By levites, one of the 13, ooops, that was before "Moses" came down from Mt. Sinai, because after it was 12 tribes, since the real Moses' tribe got offed within hours after the levite fraud came down from the mount...

Donger
02-16-2011, 01:16 PM
By levites, one of the 13, ooops, that was before "Moses" came down from Mt. Sinai, because after it was 12 tribes, since the real Moses' tribe got offed within hours after the levite fraud came down from the mount...

Were they raw or stone-washed Levites?

patteeu
02-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Indeed, if there is one "US" politician who best represents your views, it would be "moderate" (according to FIXED, not his ACU rating) Joe Lieberman.

How did you know?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:20 PM

In the actual escape, the Levites did most of the heavy lifting. Against the Amalekites, the Levites, with Moses sitting on his rear a top a hill, did all the heavy lifting. The Levites felt slighted. All this Moses had done was dress up like an Egyptian prince and sneak in swords to the Levites, who then did 90% plus of the actual fighting, and likely took the most casualties. And then the Levites were to "serve" this Moses... Not in the mind of Joshua...

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:21 PM
How did you know?

I'm a ONE, just ask the Mossad...

patteeu
02-16-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm a ONE, just ask the Mossad...

I don't know any Mossad other than The Mad Crapper and he's not here right now. What's a "ONE"?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:23 PM
A ONE is someone the Mossad tries to off, and whiffs...

patteeu
02-16-2011, 01:25 PM

So the Mossad has tried to kill you but they failed? What happened? How did you escape?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:26 PM
A ONE can do things others cannot...

blaise
02-16-2011, 01:27 PM

Like most men, you live in the sunlit world of what you believe to be reality, but there is, unseen by most, an underworld; a place that is just as real but not as brightly lit.
A darkside, if you will.
You're trying to enjoy the daylight. But you just have your eyes closed to what's really going on.

Donger

If Mossad wanted you dead, you'd be dead.

patteeu

Like what? Tell me the story.

Radar Chief
02-16-2011, 01:28 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GC2TzspJn5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:29 PM
I'd prefer to see if the "authority" can actually prove it, this time, the Sept 2010 attempt.

Good thing W isn't in charge anymore, or the Mossad would be given a Medal of Honor for offing many of W's biggest critics... but unfortunately failing to off the biggest one...

blaise
02-16-2011, 01:30 PM
I'd prefer to see if the "authority" can actually prove it, this time, the Sept 2010 attempt.

Good thing W isn't in charge anymore, or the Mossad would be given a Medal of Honor for offing many of W's biggest critics... but unfortunately failing to off the biggest one...

It's almost time for nursey pie to bring you your Jello snack. Won't that be fun! Make sure to eat it all up!

Donger
02-16-2011, 01:31 PM

What September 2010 attempt?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:38 PM
That's for Eric Holder and others to decide... was it an "attempt," and can they prove it in court... but it sure as heck was not the first one...

vailpass
02-16-2011, 01:40 PM

LMAO
even frigging obama has one of those bubble gum trophies

Donger
02-16-2011, 01:45 PM
That's for Eric Holder and others to decide... was it an "attempt," and can they prove it in court... but it sure as heck was not the first one...

You are suggesting that an attempt was made on Obama's life in September 2010 by Mossad?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:47 PM
No, not Obama...

but another American who does not think the US exists to serve Israel...

patteeu
02-16-2011, 01:48 PM
No, not Obama...

LaDairis?

blaise
No, not Obama...

Was it some crazy local Nazi guy that you read on some kooky blog?

Donger
No, not Obama...

Okay, so who was the target? You?

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:49 PM
End of the discussion of that which is not public and likely still in Federal Grand Jury...

blaise
02-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Okay, so who was the target? You?

I bet he was running all around in the woods, with a headband on, escaping from some imaginary foe.

Before he had to get to work, anyway. Then he had to just hope the assassin didn't go down to Burger King and slice him with a sword.

Donger
02-16-2011, 01:51 PM
End of the discussion of that which is not public and likely still in Federal Grand Jury...

You can PM me the details. I won't tell on you.

patteeu
02-16-2011, 01:53 PM

Don't leave us hanging. Just give us a little synopsis. You can leave out the names to keep it kosher.

Iowanian
02-16-2011, 01:53 PM
I've accused 2 others here before, but I sincerely think ladairis is loony enough to finger paint on his own walls with feces.

LaDairis
02-16-2011, 01:58 PM
As eh kinswervitiv, du yu suupprt Algor en Globell Warmng lik ottr kinswervitvs hu supprt W?

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 02:00 PM

ROFL

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM
It's almost time for nursey pie to bring you your Jello snack. Won't that be fun! Make sure to eat it all up!

LMAO

Radar Chief
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM
As eh kinswervitiv, du yu suupprt Algor en Globell Warmng lik ottr kinswervitvs hu supprt W?

I think Skinbra is being challanged. Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!!!

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Vanderbilt football and Jay Cutler... you support, I oppose,

Posting incoherent drivel on an internet message board... you support, I oppose,

Blaming the problems in your life on Jews... you support, I oppose,

Calling people who aren't Israelis Israelis... you support, I oppose,

Molesting young boys... you support, I oppose,

Ordering Big Macs with ketchup instead of special sauce... you support, I oppose,

Appearing in public wearing a bozo wig, a fake red nose and clown shoes just for fun (and to attract the attention of young boys)... you support, I oppose,

Getting your news from fringe, anti-Semitic websites, and refusing to believe the most plausible explanation for events when a bizarre Jew-sponsored conspiracy can be imagined... you support, I oppose.

:LOL:

KC Dan
02-16-2011, 03:10 PM
I think Skinbra is being challanged. Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!!!ROFL

You forgot the "C" - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!

The Mad Crapper
02-16-2011, 03:29 PM

I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

go bowe
02-16-2011, 03:57 PM
No, but the Mossad does come to the US to murder Americans, and JFK was one of them...shit!

now i've got subhuman snot running down my face...

LMAO LMAO LMAO