PDA

View Full Version : Obama Corsi on Boyles show talks about Hawaiin Newspaper Birth Announcements

Chiefshrink
02-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Segment 1 - Jerome Corsi

Enjoy :D

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/02162011PETE6A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST?CCOMRRMID&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Segment 2

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/02162011PETE7A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST?CCOMRRMID&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Segment 3

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/02162011PETE8A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST?CCOMRRMID&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Jenson71
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM
So you're not a birther, though, right?

Jenson71
02-16-2011, 04:17 PM
sportsshrink, how do you feel about Obama cancelling National Prayer Day?

Jenson71
02-16-2011, 04:21 PM
I've listened to most of Segment 1 so far, and it's just a recycled argument of the same issue from three years ago. There's nothing new here. Is this a case of "if you repeat it enough, it becomes true?" How many times can you listen to this?

orange
02-16-2011, 06:03 PM

He's a shit-against-the-waller.

go bowe
02-16-2011, 06:32 PM
He's a shit-against-the-waller.LMAO LMAO LMAO

chiefsnorth
02-16-2011, 09:32 PM
Summary?

Bewbies
02-16-2011, 09:54 PM

1st in with:

Duh! He prays 5 times toward Mecca everyday!

Chiefshrink
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM

More like a "proofer". I don't know where this guy was born but there alot of holes in the nativity story and many unanswered questions. Not to mention "over the top" sealing of records,school,passport, etc.......

Chiefshrink
02-16-2011, 11:36 PM

How do you feel about it:shrug:

IMO:shrug:As the ol saying goes, "actions speak louder than words" and especially with this President.:rolleyes:

Jenson71
02-17-2011, 06:38 AM
How do you feel about it:shrug:

IMO:shrug:As the ol saying goes, "actions speak louder than words" and especially with this President.:rolleyes:

So when he canceled it, you took it as good evidence that he probably doesn't care much about the Christian faith?

Chiefshrink
02-17-2011, 09:39 AM
So when he canceled it, you took it as good evidence that he probably doesn't care much about the Christian faith?

You still haven't answered my question. What is your take:shrug:

patteeu
02-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Summary?

This. Brief synopsis of the key points, please.

patteeu
02-17-2011, 10:02 AM

Since I was already convinced that he didn't care much about the Christian faith, it doesn't surprise me that he cancelled it. Or that it took him a really, really long time to find a church service once he got to DC.

VAChief
02-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Since I was already convinced that he didn't care much about the Christian faith, it doesn't surprise me that he cancelled it. Or that it took him a really, really long time to find a church service once he got to DC.

Maybe he confided in Reagan's old astrologist who told him when and where it would be most beneficial to attend.

Jenson71
02-17-2011, 12:37 PM
You still haven't answered my question. What is your take:shrug:

He didn't cancel it. I just wanted to make sure you were as uninformed as the speaker on your radio show. You are.

patteeu
02-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Maybe he confided in Reagan's old astrologist who told him when and where it would be most beneficial to attend.

Reagan didn't have an astrologist any more than Barack wore an ugly dress to the last state dinner.

go bowe
02-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Reagan didn't have an astrologist any more than Barack wore an ugly dress to the last state dinner.wasn't it nancy that consulted an astrologer?

patteeu
02-17-2011, 02:26 PM
wasn't it nancy that consulted an astrologer?

That's my recollection. If men were answerable for the flaws of their wives, just think of the burdens noswad's husband would have to bear.

Chiefshrink
02-17-2011, 04:00 PM
He didn't cancel it. I just wanted to make sure you were as uninformed as the speaker on your radio show. You are.

You are soooooooooooooooo juvenile and desperate in your attempt to discredit my opinions you are becoming pathetic. So because I don't follow Obama's every move like your 'Obama paparazzi ass' I'm uniformed?

Really?:shrug:

I googled yesterday after you asked the question but found nothing, but that didn't surprise me since the MSMM knows this would make Obama look bad and would never advertise it. So I went to my conservative sites and found nothing but hell that doesn't mean anything either.

Now let's talk about what your comment above really reveals about you. Your denial is beginning to crack and you are seeing he("O") is not the so called "messiah" you thought he was. This makes you very anxious and angry. Your weak ass attempt to set me up and then say the radio host doesn't know sh** proves that "reality(truth) really gets under your skin".

But this is a normal response when "addicts"(Obots such as yourself) refuse to accept reality and realize that those around them who have been exposing truth are right. You are not doing a good job hiding your anger and anxiety and the quicker you "humble" yourself the better life gets. But that will be some time before that happens I'm afraid.:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
02-17-2011, 04:02 PM

Damn! You got one right:thumb:

Now who is really uniformed here:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
02-17-2011, 04:04 PM

ROFL You really know your sh**!!

It was Nancy :rolleyes:

orange
02-17-2011, 04:34 PM
I googled yesterday after you asked the question but found nothing...

Then you're pathetic.

GOOGLE Obama national prayer day

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0h&oq=obama+nat&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GPTB_enUS288US288&q=obama+national+prayer+day

411,000 results.

The SNOPES article right at the top.

How did you get out of college high school?

orange
02-17-2011, 04:42 PM
May 23, 1988 Vol. 29 No. 20

The President's Astrologers
By Joyce Wadler, Angela Blessing, Dirk Mathison, Margie Bonnett Sellinger

The Reagans Have Been Sneaking Peeks at the Stars for a Long, Long Time

Last week the soignée soothsayer's cover was blown by former White House aide Donald Regan. In his just-published book, For the Record, Regan spilled what he insisted was "the most closely guarded domestic secret of the Reagan White House." To wit: "Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise." Within hours, an avid press had zeroed in on Quigley as the mystery adviser.

If astrology was the Reagans' little secret, however, it was not very well kept. "I have known since before Reagan was elected that they went to astrologers," says former Washington Post style reporter Sally Quinn, "and that's why I'm surprised at all of the surprise and shock." In fact the Reagans' interest in astrology goes back to the early '50s—and amounts to far more than the scanning of newspaper horoscopes that the President once jovially confessed to a reporter. Quigley was only the most recent of several stargazers to enter the Reagans' domestic orbit and exert the pull of the heavens on decisions great and small.

Ronald Reagan, whom Nancy married in 1952, was also getting career advice from Righter in this period. According to his autobiography, Ron read his Righter horoscope while trying to decide whether he should launch a Vegas act. (For better or worse, he did not.)

MUCH MORE at: http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20099022,00.html

orange
02-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Of course, there's no reason to believe the writer of his autobiography really knew Ronnie.

Some of you guys are really going to have to start taking the measure of yourselves - you're letting this college kid blow you away.

BucEyedPea
02-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Who cares. They're not bugging everyone else about using astrology in their lives. Meanwhile, Michelle is telling mothers to breast feed including telling employers to loosen their policies to allow breasfeeding at work and she's telling parents what to feed their kids.

patteeu
02-17-2011, 05:11 PM
May 23, 1988 Vol. 29 No. 20

The President's Astrologers
By Joyce Wadler, Angela Blessing, Dirk Mathison, Margie Bonnett Sellinger

The Reagans Have Been Sneaking Peeks at the Stars for a Long, Long Time

Last week the soignée soothsayer's cover was blown by former White House aide Donald Regan. In his just-published book, For the Record, Regan spilled what he insisted was "the most closely guarded domestic secret of the Reagan White House." To wit: "Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise." Within hours, an avid press had zeroed in on Quigley as the mystery adviser.

If astrology was the Reagans' little secret, however, it was not very well kept. "I have known since before Reagan was elected that they went to astrologers," says former Washington Post style reporter Sally Quinn, "and that's why I'm surprised at all of the surprise and shock." In fact the Reagans' interest in astrology goes back to the early '50s—and amounts to far more than the scanning of newspaper horoscopes that the President once jovially confessed to a reporter. Quigley was only the most recent of several stargazers to enter the Reagans' domestic orbit and exert the pull of the heavens on decisions great and small.

Ronald Reagan, whom Nancy married in 1952, was also getting career advice from Righter in this period. According to his autobiography, Ron read his Righter horoscope while trying to decide whether he should launch a Vegas act. (For better or worse, he did not.)

MUCH MORE at: http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20099022,00.html

So he read the horoscopes in the paper? Oh my, what a gotcha!

BucEyedPea
02-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Orange how does this differ from someone praying for guidance from their God? Geesh!

orange
02-17-2011, 05:19 PM
So he read the horoscopes in the paper? Oh my, what a gotcha!

"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise."

also: By the '60s, Reagan's interest had turned to politics, and his stable of advisers had widened to include Jeane Dixon. "She was always gung ho for me to be President," goes one story he has told on himself.

Reagan used astrologers. RONALD Reagan. By his own admission. And some folks here deny it. Duh.

patteeu
02-17-2011, 05:25 PM
"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise."

Yeah, that didn't come from Reagan's autobiography. That came from a guy who had a bone to pick with Nancy, right?

orange
02-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Orange how does this differ from someone praying for guidance from their God? Geesh!

None. No difference whatsoever. The quality of the "advice" received is exactly equal in both cases.

orange
02-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah, that didn't come from Reagan's autobiography. That came from a guy who had a bone to pick with Nancy, right?

http://www.amazon.com/What-Does-Joan-Say-Astrologer/dp/1559720328

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H8QeEuJDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

go bowe
02-17-2011, 06:08 PM
obviously this joan person is a neopaleoprenuptialpsuedocon plant to tarnish reagan's image...

probably funded by hamiltoniarians like the communists in hawaii or was it chicago?

VAChief
02-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Reagan didn't have an astrologist any more than Barack wore an ugly dress to the last state dinner.

Nancy was definitely heavy into it and at least according to one Whitey House insider there were day to day operations that were often changed due to the family astrologers advice. Reagan rarely went to church, yet is nearly a saint with the moral pharisees of modern times. If Hillary, or Michelle were consulting crystals or some other new age nonsense the right would be all over it.

Reagan (divorced, rarely attended church, following the advice of an astrologer) = Saint. Anyone else, the AntiChrist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Reagan

Nancy stated in her memoirs, "I felt panicky every time [Ronald] left the White House"[113] following the assassination attempt, and made it her concern to know her husband's schedule: the events he would be attending, and with whom.[8] Eventually, this protectiveness led to her consulting an astrologer, Joan Quigley, who offered insight on which days were "good", "neutral", or should be avoided, which influenced her husband's White House schedule.[114] Days were color-coded according to the astrologer's advice to discern precisely which days and times would be optimal for the president's safety and success.[8] The White House Chief of Staff, Donald Regan, grew frustrated with this regimen, which created friction between him and the First Lady. This escalated with the revelation of the Iran-Contra affair, an administration scandal, in which the First Lady felt Regan was damaging the president.[115] She thought he should resign, and expressed this to her husband although he did not share her view. Regan wanted President Reagan to address the Iran-Contra matter in early 1987 by means of a press conference, though Nancy refused to allow Reagan to overexert himself due to a recent prostate surgery and astrological warnings.[116] Regan became so angry with Nancy that he hung up on her during a 1987 telephone conversation. According to former ABC News correspondent Sam Donaldson, when the President heard of this treatment, he demanded—and eventually received—Regan's resignation.[117] In his 1988 memoirs, Regan wrote about Nancy's consultations with the astrologer, the first public mention of them, which resulted in embarrassment for the First Lady.[118] Nancy later wrote, "Astrology was simply one of the ways I coped with the fear I felt after my husband almost died... Was astrology one of the reasons [further attempts did not occur]? I don't really believe it was, but I don't really believe it wasn't."[11

Jenson71
02-17-2011, 06:39 PM
You are soooooooooooooooo juvenile and desperate in your attempt to discredit my opinions you are becoming pathetic. So because I don't follow Obama's every move like your 'Obama paparazzi ass' I'm uniformed?

Really?:shrug:

I googled yesterday after you asked the question but found nothing, but that didn't surprise me since the MSMM knows this would make Obama look bad and would never advertise it. So I went to my conservative sites and found nothing but hell that doesn't mean anything either.

Now let's talk about what your comment above really reveals about you. Your denial is beginning to crack and you are seeing he("O") is not the so called "messiah" you thought he was. This makes you very anxious and angry. Your weak ass attempt to set me up and then say the radio host doesn't know sh** proves that "reality(truth) really gets under your skin".

But this is a normal response when "addicts"(Obots such as yourself) refuse to accept reality and realize that those around them who have been exposing truth are right. You are not doing a good job hiding your anger and anxiety and the quicker you "humble" yourself the better life gets. But that will be some time before that happens I'm afraid.:rolleyes:

LMAO You look like such a tool.

That's what Corsi said. He says that exact thing in the first link you provided us. "He praises Ramadan. . . . He cancels National Prayer Day."

go bowe
02-17-2011, 06:42 PM

That's what Corsi said. He says that exact thing in the first link you provided us. "He praises Ramadan. . . . He cancels National Prayer Day."point and match...

VAChief
02-17-2011, 06:47 PM

That wouldn't be the point in my opinion. You have "professed" Christians (including our local village idiot pharisee) doubting and judging what can only be known in the heart of the individual based on criteria like going to church, but do not apply the same criteria to their moral icon in Reagan.

VAChief
02-17-2011, 06:56 PM
ROFL You really know your sh**!!

It was Nancy :rolleyes:

According to Regan the President let Nancy influence his schedule based on his astrological chart. Are astrology and Christianity coexisting belief systems in your opinion?

Mizzou_8541
02-17-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't post in D.C. much, but I read the discussion frequently. One thing I have learned is that Jenson and Orange clearly think they are smarter and superior to everyone else who posts. Their vanity and arrogance gets regurgitated onto nearly every post they write.

I have never in my life seen (or read, rather) anyone as narcissistic as them except for our Commander-in-Chief. That is all.

Jenson71
02-17-2011, 07:11 PM
I don't post in D.C. much, but I read the discussion frequently. One thing I have learned is that Jenson and Orange clearly think they are smarter and superior to everyone else who posts. Their vanity and arrogance gets regurgitated onto nearly every post they write.

I have never in my life seen (or read, rather) anyone as narcissistic as them except for our Commander-in-Chief. That is all.

In the future, please refer to me as Jensonistic rather than narcissistic. It has a much better sound to it, for some reason. Thank you.

With kind regards,

Jenson71

orange
02-17-2011, 07:12 PM
One thing I have learned is that Jenson and Orange clearly think they are smarter and superior to everyone else who posts.

Not everyone. YOU, though, well.....

patteeu
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
You two should try to be more humble like me.

You should understand that you're at a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to narcissism. That trait is a lot more obnoxious and easily detected when you're wrong about so many things.

orange
02-17-2011, 07:22 PM
This forum is an oasis for we superior posters. The mere presence of :Poke: in the toolset lifts it above the masses.

Mizzou_8541
02-17-2011, 07:28 PM
This forum is an oasis for we superior posters. The mere presence of :Poke: in the toolset lifts it above the masses.

While my point remains, this post is pretty funny.

orange
02-17-2011, 07:34 PM
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/tn1Qolv4ntQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/tn1Qolv4ntQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Chiefshrink
02-17-2011, 11:37 PM

That's what Corsi said. He says that exact thing in the first link you provided us. "He praises Ramadan. . . . He cancels National Prayer Day."

When your President is a no-show it may as well be cancelled.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/06/prayer-day-no-show/

This is what Corsi was talking about although he did not specify the 2009 No Show in particular on Boyles show that day in which he should have stated and clarified. Corsi has been on this mantra ever since that day in 2009. Yes, from a formal perspective Obama has never cancelled The National Day of Prayer I agree.

And with respect to Obama praising Ramadan, if this clip of Obama is not praising it then I don't know what is?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1R4KfYuDrvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefshrink
02-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Then you're pathetic.

GOOGLE Obama national prayer day

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0h&oq=obama+nat&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GPTB_enUS288US288&q=obama+national+prayer+day

411,000 results.

The SNOPES article right at the top.

How did you get out of college high school?

Orange, you are right and I am pathetic at times but not like you think:thumb:
I was lazy and did not do my own work and actually had my kid(10 yr old) do the search. Now I realize most kids are pretty saavy at 10 yrs old with the Net but my kids are just learning for obvious parental reasons. When I was still at the office I asked my kid to do the search assuming he was "Googling" to give him some practice. Well I didn't double check his searching when he told me he didn't pull up anything which I was a little surprised but not enough to double check. He used another search engine thinking it was Google.

Well there you have it and yes I am pathetically lazy at times.:thumb:

Jenson71
02-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Orange, you are right and I am pathetic at times but not like you think:thumb:
I was lazy and did not do my own work and actually had my kid(10 yr old) do the search. Now I realize most kids are pretty saavy at 10 yrs old with the Net but my kids are just learning for obvious parental reasons. When I was still at the office I asked my kid to do the search assuming he was "Googling" to give him some practice. Well I didn't double check his searching when he told me he didn't pull up anything which I was a little surprised but not enough to double check. He used another search engine thinking it was Google.

Well there you have it and yes I am pathetically lazy at times.:thumb:

There is so much strange in this post it would take hours to parse apart.

Norman Einstein
02-18-2011, 01:26 PM
One point of contention for everyone posting in this thread:

If Obama had nothing to hide why did he spend the money to get virtually all records of his past sealed?

Just the fact that he did have stuff sealed tends to incriminate him for many things.

Chiefshrink
02-18-2011, 05:22 PM
One point of contention for everyone posting in this thread:

If Obama had nothing to hide why did he spend the money to get virtually all records of his past sealed?

Just the fact that he did have stuff sealed tends to incriminate him for many things.

Precisely:thumb:

Well the Marxist Libs want you to believe it is a complex political ruse to draw "We The People"'s attention away from all the Marxist policies they are trying to implement. Somehow Obama thinks sealing everything helps him:rolleyes:

BTW, it is our $$ he is spending to seal these records as well because I damn guarantee you he would "never" spend any of his $$.

Chiefshrink
02-19-2011, 12:10 AM
There is so much strange in this post it would take hours to parse apart.

Now why doesn't this surprise me that you think it strange?:shrug::rolleyes:

Chiefspants
02-19-2011, 12:18 AM

That is correct, to my knowledge, she began to see one after the attempt to take Reagan's life.

orange
02-19-2011, 04:31 AM
That is correct, to my knowledge, she began to see one after the attempt to take Reagan's life.

No.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7436076&postcount=24

patteeu
02-19-2011, 10:17 AM
No.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7436076&postcount=24

It may have sold a few books, but no one is buying it as a fact, Orange.

orange
02-19-2011, 11:12 AM
It may have sold a few books, but no one is buying it as a fact, Orange.

... true-believers continue to deny it.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8mMdnxVUnc8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8mMdnxVUnc8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Especially last 30 seconds.

Let's see... Joyce Wadler, Angela Blessing, Dirk Mathison, Margie Bonnett Sellinger, Sally Quinn, Donald Regan, Michael Dever, Joan Quigley, Jeanne Dixon, "Reagan friends," ... oh, and Ronald and Nancy Reagan ... say he used astrology.

But a few guys on ChiefsPlanet (who were in their diapers at the time?) say no. That's a toughy.

OT p.s. Did Reagan write The Watchmen?

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/2iDmaB5BxzA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/2iDmaB5BxzA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Mizzou_8541
02-19-2011, 11:48 AM
So wait a sec, I think I may have missed something...Obama may or may not have been born in the United States. Either way it's fine because President Reagan followed astrology??? Is that what I am getting out of this thread?

patteeu
02-19-2011, 12:03 PM
... true-believers continue to deny it.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8mMdnxVUnc8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/8mMdnxVUnc8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Especially last 30 seconds.

Let's see... Joyce Wadler, Angela Blessing, Dirk Mathison, Margie Bonnett Sellinger, Sally Quinn, Donald Regan, Michael Dever, Joan Quigley, Jeanne Dixon, "Reagan friends," ... oh, and Ronald and Nancy Reagan ... say he used astrology.

Everything in that report except the throwaway comment at the very end citing anonymous "former aids" confirms my earlier assertion that Nancy had an astrologer and RR indulged his wife's concerns. Like I said before, RR didn't have an astrologer. The report is absolutely clear about the fact that Quigley was Nancy's astrologer. For example, Deaver didn't ask RR for permission to talk to Quigley, he asked Nancy.

Chiefshrink
02-19-2011, 01:47 PM
So wait a sec, I think I may have missed something...Obama may or may not have been born in the United States. Either way it's fine because President Reagan followed astrology??? Is that what I am getting out of this thread?

:thumb: Even the "useful idiots"(orange & Jenson 7-eleven) that Alinsky refers to here know how to do the Marxist Media 2 step double standard:thumb:

orange
02-19-2011, 05:54 PM

Obama was born in the United States. Period.

Get whatever you want out of the thread.

The facts are that Obama was born in the United States.

p.s.

http://images.watoday.com.au/2010/09/22/1942892/420_salute_2309-420x0.jpghttp://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/6/6/5/8/2/9/shake-30844482830.jpeg
Hail To The Chief, brother!

Mizzou_8541
02-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Obama was born in the United States. Period.

Get whatever you want out of the thread.

The facts are that Obama was born in the United States.

p.s.

http://images.watoday.com.au/2010/09/22/1942892/420_salute_2309-420x0.jpghttp://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/6/6/5/8/2/9/shake-30844482830.jpeg
Hail To The Chief, brother!

So what does astrology have to do with anything?

orange
02-20-2011, 01:16 AM
So what does astrology have to do with anything?

I'll do this for you ONE TIME. Next time, read the thread.

dirk digler
04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Geez you are stupid

Otter
04-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Hey look, Dirk has something positive to say about Obama.

Live it up Dirk, it's your day to shine!