PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Intellectual and Ideological Cowardice


LaDairis
02-18-2011, 05:33 AM
There was a topic a few days ago, where the individual who started the topic suggested that if you just post a youtube link and nothing more (ie you are too stupid to articulate the point you wish to make), then you "automatically lose" in the debate. While I'm not supporting the idea that you "lose" if you do that, I do think the point has some validity.


Now, this obsession with calling people who disagree with you "mental" or "insane," whether it be W's supporters or Algore's, that, to me, is much more of a debate "forfeit" than a youtube link. If you read another person's post and disagree, explain why, preferably with documentation, or just STFU and go about your business elsewhere. Hiding behind insults and card tossing is 100% pure cowardice, and the people here who use this tactic are nothing but cowards, too chicken to actually attempt to defend their point of view.


However, the worst cowards are the ones who do not debate at all. Rather, what they do is attack you, in another forum behind your back, and try to get you banned. "Coward" is too kind a word for those folks.

If you don't like someone's point of view, either debate or shut up.

Censorship is the worst form of intellectual and ideological cowardice.

And supporters of censorship are exactly the type of people 100% responsible for the complete mess the United States finds itself in today...

blaise
02-18-2011, 05:39 AM
I think you're a mental patient, but I've never suggested you be banned. But, understand, you are a psycho nut job. I just don't think people should get banned for that. Not unless you start threatening people.
Really, what makes you an especially terrible poster is that you just rant and rant and fill threads with so much nonsensical noise.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Thanks for having the courage to actually debate the issues where you disagree with me...

blaise
02-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Thanks for having the courage to actually debate the issues where you disagree with me...

It try to avoid debating anything. My goal is mostly to make shallow sarcastic comments backed up by little or no fact.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 05:47 AM
It try to avoid debating anything. My goal is mostly to make shallow sarcastic comments backed up by little or no fact.


Then thanks for finally posting something honest and truthful...

KILLER_CLOWN
02-18-2011, 06:40 AM
I prefer the youtube approach, no sense reinventing the wheel.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 06:43 AM
This is an internet forum. Nothing you do here can be described as cowardice or bravery.

You can do something however which is considered spamming. Which is what 99% of your posts are. Stop spamming the forum with the same cut/pasted post and I bet you will stop having people attack you.

BucEyedPea
02-18-2011, 07:04 AM
Ahem! There's more than one poster doing that.

J Diddy
02-18-2011, 07:09 AM
This is an internet forum. Nothing you do here can be described as cowardice or bravery.

You can do something however which is considered spamming. Which is what 99% of your posts are. Stop spamming the forum with the same cut/pasted post and I bet you will stop having people attack you.

are you a bot?

BucEyedPea
02-18-2011, 07:18 AM
are you a bot?

He's a noob who thinks he has moderating powers already.
While skipping over others that have done the same thing.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 07:24 AM
He's a noob who thinks he has moderating powers already.
While skipping over others that have done the same thing.

Silence hypocrite.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 07:24 AM
are you a bot?

Yes, but don't tell anyone. I don't want the secret to get out.

dirk digler
02-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Really, what makes you an especially terrible poster is that you just rant and rant and fill threads with so much nonsensical noise.

This. LaDairis is by far the worst poster on this board. If he is talking in a thread I don't want any part of it because it is just all nonsense.

BucEyedPea
02-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Silence hypocrite.

Says a libertarian who supports the FDA and public education. Projection.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 07:38 AM
Says a libertarian who supports the FDA and public education. Projection.
Child please.

I don't even have an opinion on the FDA so you've made a strawman (a real strawman as opposed to what you accuse everyone of doing when they prove you wrong). As to public education, I've stated I see a benefit to making sure that every child has a chance to recieve an education. That doesn't mean I support everything about our public education system because that would be false.

Also, I'm not a libertarian. I've said repeatedly they are the political party that best describes my beliefs. But that doesn't mean I agree with them on everything.

I'll say it again, Hypocrite.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 07:44 AM
He's a noob who thinks he has moderating powers already.
While skipping over others that have done the same thing.
To prove that you actually are a hypocrite, here is a very nice visitor message you left for me. If anyone doubts the validity of this, by all means check out my visiter page.

If you're gonna start your shit expect red dots. I use it to moderate. I do not use it for opinions I don't agree with jaric-steve-o-opt. And I don't care if you make them public.

So, accusing me of pretending to be a moderator, when actually you are the one who does that. So who is projecting NOW?

Again, Hypocrite.

EDIT: I'm done talking to you. So this is your chance to have the last word. I'd rather argue with Ladairis about the Zionist. At least he's interesting.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:29 AM
To prove that you actually are a hypocrite, here is a very nice visitor message you left for me. If anyone doubts the validity of this, by all means check out my visiter page.


So, accusing me of pretending to be a moderator, when actually you are the one who does that. So who is projecting NOW?

Again, Hypocrite.

EDIT: I'm done talking to you. So this is your chance to have the last word. I'd rather argue with Ladairis about the Zionist. At least he's interesting.




But you never do that. You lie a lot. You insult. You shout down. But "debate," no, you don't do that...

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:31 AM
But you never do that. You lie a lot. You insult. You shout down. But "debate," no, you don't do that...

By all means, post an example of one of my lies.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:31 AM
This. LaDairis is by far the worst poster on this board. If he is talking in a thread I don't want any part of it because it is just all nonsense.


LOL!!!


It is amazing such an individual would even bother posting in DC....


But if one is too stupid and cowardly to debate, and viciously hateful of the truth a given poster puts out, then there is this endless shout down, insult, lie, propose banning... cycle repeat every time poster posts...

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:34 AM
"You can do something however which is considered spamming. Which is what 99% of your posts are"

My posts are up. That statement is intentional falsehood... by someone who really likes certain intentional falsehoods done by the W Administration.... and wants certain really stupid demographics in the US to keep believing the W falsehoods... because this "noob" isn't an American and cares not one bit about the United States...

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:35 AM
LOL!!!


It is amazing such an individual would even bother posting in DC....


But if one is too stupid and cowardly to debate, and viciously hateful of the truth a given poster puts out, then there is this endless shout down, insult, lie, propose banning... cycle repeat every time poster posts...

What is that you are so fond of calling everyone? Subhuman traitors?

Hell you accused me of supporting Bible burning (amung other nonsensical things)

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:36 AM
"You can do something however which is considered spamming. Which is what 99% of your posts are"

My posts are up. That statement is intentional falsehood... by someone who really likes certain intentional falsehoods done by the W Administration.... and wants certain really stupid demographics in the US to keep believing the W falsehoods... because this "noob" isn't an American and cares not one bit about the United States...

If you think I am a Bush supporter you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

And I stand by my post, Ladairis. Most of your posts would be considered spam.

KauSe LIEk dUbYah iZ Ze KonSerVAtiV

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Was W "conservative?"

What about W was conservative?



Or is W simply "conservative" because a lot of seriously retarded humans hear that over and over and parrot....

vailpass
02-18-2011, 08:41 AM
This. LaDairis is by far the worst poster on this board. If he is talking in a thread I don't want any part of it because it is just all nonsense.

Dirk & I have our differences but I'm lock-step with him on this one.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:42 AM
What is that you are so fond of calling everyone? Subhuman traitors?

Hell you accused me of supporting Bible burning (amung other nonsensical things)


I do not recall you posting any outrage or opposition to documented and recent mass Bible burnings in Israel...


The term "Traitor" has a definition. Supporting lies to engage the US in war the US has no national interest in engaging is 100% pure treason, making those who lied traitors.

A "sub human" is simply someone too stupid to be classified as a human.

And if we tallied the number of insults issued by LaDairis vs. the number of insults aimed at LaDairis, and focused on whether the insults tended to originate at LaDairis, not from LaDairis, that would be the type of TRUTH you would want CENSORED...

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Was W "conservative?"

What about W was conservative?
No. He wasn't. At least not by any definition of conservative I know. Neo-Conservative, yes, but that's not the same thing.

However, Bush not being a conservative doesn't change that when you make 10-15 posts of "DuBAYa IZ tEh KonZERcvaTiv!!!" per thread that's spam.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Dirk & I have our differences but I'm lock-step with him on this one.



Specify then. Precisely what outrageous "nonsense" causes you to be too chicken to debate and eager to censor and ban...


1. Outing the FRAUD of Global (non) Warming
2. Noticing that The Northern Alliance was armed and funded by Iran
3. Noticing that the initial deployment to Afghan was way too small, barely enough to take and hold two cities, and way too few to encircle "not a priority" Osama at Tora Bora
4. Posting the Wonderlic Odds in Draft Planet
5. discussing Kuiper Belt objects in the Lounge

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:47 AM
No. He wasn't. At least not by any definition of conservative I know. Neo-Conservative, yes, but that's not the same thing.

However, Bush not being a conservative doesn't change that when you make 10-15 posts of "DuBAYa IZ tEh KonZERcvaTiv!!!" per thread that's spam.


False, it is a polite way to respond to sub humans who were too chicken to debate and hence resorted to insulting... because of their own inability to read, comprehend, and understand the definition of CONSERVATIVE...

vailpass
02-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Specify then. Precisely what outrageous "nonsense" causes you to be too chicken to debate and eager to censor and ban...


1. Outing the FRAUD of Global (non) Warming
2. Noticing that The Northern Alliance was armed and funded by Iran
3. Noticing that the initial deployment to Afghan was way too small, barely enough to take and hold two cities, and way too few to encircle "not a priority" Osama at Tora Bora
4. Posting the Wonderlic Odds in Draft Planet
5. discussing Kuiper Belt objects in the Lounge

You add nothing, you bring nothing, you know nothing. Your single contribution to this site would be in your exiting never to return.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Nice to know you have the courage to defend your views, as an "American" who supports "democracy..."

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:53 AM
I do not recall you posting any outrage or opposition to documented and recent mass Bible burnings in Israel...
I was not even aware that had taken place until you brought it up just now. I also have not posted that I opposed the lynchings that took place in the south during the civil rights era. Nor have I seen you state you oppose them. Does that make us both racists?

The term "Traitor" has a definition. Supporting lies to engage the US in war the US has no national interest in engaging is 100% pure treason, making those who lied traitors.
Please point out where I have ever posted anything that suggests I supported the war in Iraq. In fact, to my recollection the only post I've made regarding the war compared it to incest.

A "sub human" is simply someone too stupid to be classified as a human.And you complain about people insulting you?

And if we tallied the number of insults issued by LaDairis vs. the number of insults aimed at LaDairis, and focused on whether the insults tended to originate at LaDairis, not from LaDairis, that would be the type of TRUTH you would want CENSORED...Are you familiar with the word "strawman?" It's a word that gets tossed out alot, but in this case that's exactly what you're doing. If you'll recall, our first interaction was me giving what I considered friendly advice to you about how people were going to ignore you the second you went into the "zionist trairor" routine, and that if you actually wanted to get your post across, you should probably tone that down. You immediately started making up things I had done (which I had not) and went right to insults. So pretty much at that point, I wrote you off as a conspricy theory lunatic. Which you have honestly continued to reinforce with almost every post you make here.

That all said. I have never once publically or privately called for you to be banned from here. I said if you kept up at your current pace in the lounge, I expected you to get banned. But I never actually advocated banning you.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:55 AM
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-28/world/bible.burning_1_messianic-jews-deputy-mayor-israeli-radio-and-television?_s=PM:WORLD


Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:55 AM
False, it is a polite way to respond to sub humans who were too chicken to debate and hence resorted to insulting... because of their own inability to read, comprehend, and understand the definition of CONSERVATIVE...

Ummm no. That meets the definition of spamming on pretty much any internet forum I have ever been a part of.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Rather, what they do is attack you, in another forum behind your back, and try to get you banned.

Name names!

Jaric
02-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Name names!

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED!?

:D

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:57 AM
Name names!


Frazod

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 08:58 AM
DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED!?

:D



That certain individuals here hate me for the truth I spread is a badge of honor....

Jaric
02-18-2011, 09:02 AM
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-28/world/bible.burning_1_messianic-jews-deputy-mayor-israeli-radio-and-television?_s=PM:WORLD


Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago.

I am not aware if Israel has the same sort of protected freedoms regarding free speech as we do. I personally find burning any religious text a deplorable act. That said, should this have happened in the US, it would be protected under the first amendment.

It's no different than the hate speech those mouthbreathing skinheads give. As much as the act disgusts me, I value the freedom of expression more than my own discomfort over how other choose to use that freedom.

But that is not the same thing as condoning the act itself. I would no sooner support burning the Bible as I would burning the Koran, the Bahavagita (spelling?) or any other religious text. I find reading books is far more productive than burning them.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 09:04 AM
"I find reading books is far more productive than burning them."


Nice to know we can find common ground on some things,

although when the Skinhead busted up Geraldo's nose, I admit it, I laughed, I thought it was great fun...

Jaric
02-18-2011, 09:04 AM
That certain individuals here hate me for the truth I spread is a badge of honor....

Look on the bright side. This is the internet. The worst they can do to you here is mock or ban you.

If this was real, you might be getting the soap/sock treatment. And that looks like it hurts.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Frazod

That guy gets his panties in a bunch pretty easily. He's always trying to ban people.

I'd defend you if the ban/no ban debate were to take place, but you can't go into the Lounge and rant like you do here or the Frazods will prevail just like they did back when you were TFG.

Radar Chief
02-18-2011, 09:05 AM
although when the Skinhead busted up Geraldo's nose, I admit it, I laughed, I thought it was great fun...

I thought itís what he gets for putting skin heads and black activists on the same stage.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 09:06 AM
although when the Skinhead busted up Geraldo's nose, I admit it, I laughed, I thought it was great fun...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

:D

Sannyasi
02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
I don't have a problem with your POV. The problem is you spamming your opinions in unrelated threads and letting it seep into the lounge.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
...

although when the Skinhead busted up Geraldo's nose, I admit it, I laughed, I thought it was great fun...

I would have never guessed that you'd find it entertaining to see a racist punch a Jew in the nose.

dirk digler
02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
LOL!!!


It is amazing such an individual would even bother posting in DC....


But if one is too stupid and cowardly to debate, and viciously hateful of the truth a given poster puts out, then there is this endless shout down, insult, lie, propose banning... cycle repeat every time poster posts...

98% of what you post is Israel bashing. It gets old real quick and no one gives a shit about any of it except you. Just go away if you can't discuss topics without bringing Israel into everything.

luv
02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
There was a topic a few days ago, where the individual who started the topic suggested that if you just post a youtube link and nothing more (ie you are too stupid to articulate the point you wish to make), then you "automatically lose" in the debate. While I'm not supporting the idea that you "lose" if you do that, I do think the point has some validity.


Now, this obsession with calling people who disagree with you "mental" or "insane," whether it be W's supporters or Algore's, that, to me, is much more of a debate "forfeit" than a youtube link. If you read another person's post and disagree, explain why, preferably with documentation, or just STFU and go about your business elsewhere. Hiding behind insults and card tossing is 100% pure cowardice, and the people here who use this tactic are nothing but cowards, too chicken to actually attempt to defend their point of view.


However, the worst cowards are the ones who do not debate at all. Rather, what they do is attack you, in another forum behind your back, and try to get you banned. "Coward" is too kind a word for those folks.

If you don't like someone's point of view, either debate or shut up.

Censorship is the worst form of intellectual and ideological cowardice.

And supporters of censorship are exactly the type of people 100% responsible for the complete mess the United States finds itself in today...

I can see why you're so popular. Welcome to the ChiefsPlanet.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 09:09 AM
I would have never guessed that you'd find it entertaining to see a racist punch a Jew in the nose.

Geraldo is Jewish? How 'bout that. Here I just thought he was an asshole.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Frazod

Did he give you an "infraction"? That guy takes his bolded username way too seriously.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Geraldo is Jewish? How 'bout that. Here I just thought he was an asshole.

I don't think he's religious, but he's ethnically Jewish (and hispanic, of course).

Jaric
02-18-2011, 09:11 AM
I don't think he's religious, but he's ethnically Jewish (and hispanic, of course).

I guess it's true, you do learn something new every day.

dirk digler
02-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Dirk & I have our differences

we do?

kcfanXIII
02-18-2011, 09:27 AM
There are several posters capable of a good debate here. There are also those who would rather call names and ban. When I start noticing my words becoming less about debating, I take a break from DC. Still trying to perfect a way to bring the truth out without calling the ones that done see it names.

vailpass
02-18-2011, 09:38 AM
we do?

Sure. I favor the left DD of the girl in your avvy an you have always maintained that her right mammary is the better of the two.

dirk digler
02-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Sure. I favor the left DD of the girl in your avvy an you have always maintained that her right mammary is the better of the two.

lol... I like both especially in between :D

Frazod
02-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Frazod

LMAO

Add liar to your list of banner achievements, shitbag.

While I think idiots like you who can't keep their politardese crap out of the main forum SHOULD be banned, I never said anything about banning you personally (although a few others did). You and anybody else so inclined is welcome to search any of my posts if you don't believe me. Seems like you're as confused in this regard as you are about, well, pretty much everything else.

And FTR, if I was trying to get you banned, you'd know it. I'm not exactly quiet about it.

I'm sorry that the last Jew you ran into didn't have the goddamn common courtesy to give you a reacharound, but that's really not my problem.

And Pat, your vag seems to be getting enflamed again. You might want to see somebody about that.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-18-2011, 10:20 AM
"I find reading books is far more productive than burning them."


Nice to know we can find common ground on some things,

although when the Skinhead busted up Geraldo's nose, I admit it, I laughed, I thought it was great fun...

Color me shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a skinhead yourself.

SNR
02-18-2011, 10:23 AM
I don't have a problem with your POV. The problem is you spamming your opinions in unrelated threads and letting it seep into the lounge.
Agree

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't think he's religious, but he's ethnically Jewish (and hispanic, of course).


I actually like Geraldo. What he did there was truly American. He let two opposite sides "debate," and well, things got a little out of hand, and Geraldo's ratings went through the roof.

Getting whacked on the nose by that skin was the single greatest thing that ever happened to Geraldo. It was easily a plus $200 million event for him...


Geraldo, to the best of my knowledge, is the only FIXED host to ever criticize a rabbi on air...

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Color me shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a skinhead yourself.


That's because you do nothing but stick your head behind a sheet, and never learn anything...

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 11:28 AM
98% of what you post is Israel bashing. It gets old real quick and no one gives a shit about any of it except you. Just go away if you can't discuss topics without bringing Israel into everything.




Yeah, document that 98%...


If you love Israel so much, why not move there???

Did you cheer when the USS Liberty was attacked?

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 11:32 AM
"I never said anything about banning you "


a sub human with a terminally short memory, but, heck, he at least showed this time, instead of bashing me behind my back in the Lounge, not even having the courtesy of putting my name in the topic so I could spot it...



"if I was trying to get you banned, you'd know it"


If you had a brain, an ounce of courage, and a molecule of patriotism to the United States, we would notice...




"I'm sorry that the last Jew you ran into..."


LMAO!!!

Now that is pretty funny. The last Jew I ran into, wrong. The satellite data showed otherwise....

Frazod
02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
"I never said anything about banning you "


a sub human with a terminally short memory, but, heck, he at least showed this time, instead of bashing me behind my back in the Lounge, not even having the courtesy of putting my name in the topic so I could spot it...



"if I was trying to get you banned, you'd know it"


If you had a brain, an ounce of courage, and a molecule of patriotism to the United States, we would notice...




"I'm sorry that the last Jew you ran into..."


LMAO!!!

Now that is pretty funny. The last Jew I ran into, wrong. The satellite data showed otherwise....

How long were you in the military, numbnuts? I did six years.

Again, you have no idea where I stand on any of these issues. Thinking you suck does not make me an Israeli citizen. Difficult concept for you to grasp, I'm sure. Like most of them.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 01:04 PM
How long were you in the military, numbnuts? I did six years.

Again, you have no idea where I stand on any of these issues. Thinking you suck does not make me an Israeli citizen. Difficult concept for you to grasp, I'm sure. Like most of them.



A Section 8 no doubt...

There are plenty of "former soldiers" like Duke Cunningham who showed their "patriotism" too.

Let's just list what your views are, and why you won't defend them...


1. you think lies used to send our troops to Iraq are fine, OK, good, great, and worthy of censorship of anyone who outs them
2. you think sending our troops to country A to fight with ally B against enemy C, and then our "President" flipping off ally B with our troops still there and the mission not accomplished is just f-ing great, awesome, worthy of cheer, and anyone who notices and points out the fact that was TREASON should be CENSORED, or at a bare minimum insulted in another forum, covertly, without the name in the topic...
3. you think making those behind 911 "not a priority" was like seriously a great "priority" since it resulted in their survival...
4. you would rather deploy our troops to a country that had nothing to do with 911 instead of offing those behind 911, and anyone who notices that should be censored...
5. what was really great, according to you, Frazod, is that a lot of "liberated" Iraqi Sunnis then joined Al Qaeda, just as everyone who had a clue said would happen before 2003...
6. you have a lot of hate for Ahmadinejad in Iran, but the real truth is that the policy and the President you so love is 100% responsible for Ahmad being in power, as without W's multiple counts of treason against the US, Ahmad never gets close to winning in Iran
7. you think the US exists to serve another country
8. you cannot give one single example of anything that particular country has done for the US except take our money, our weapons, expand beyond its borders, lie to us about it, and make sure we get blamed for it
9. you love a "US President" who took a budget surplus and a strong economy and 8 years later returned a depression and a trillion dollar deficit, because you are way too stupid to understand the concepts of fiscal conservatism, instead insisting that said President who spent more than Carter with a Dem Congress is "conservative," because that is what your birdbrain has heard over and over and over...



why don't you have the courage to debate these issues?
why do you instead choose to hide in another forum and attack the truth I post here?




Yeah, because you don't have any courage at all, nor any confidence in your ability to defend your views publicly, and in that aspect, you are most Anti-American, anti-free speech, and 100% pro treason against the US, as long as your pastor says it is holy...



TELL ME WHERE I'M WRONG... with specifics... which you won't do...


BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD AND A TRAITOR, JUST LIKE DUKE...

Jaric
02-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Let's just list what your views are, and why you won't defend them...


1. you think lies used to send our troops to Iraq are fine, OK, good, great, and worthy of censorship of anyone who outs them
2. you think sending our troops to country A to fight with ally B against enemy C, and then our "President" flipping off ally B with our troops still there and the mission not accomplished is just f-ing great, awesome, worthy of cheer, and anyone who notices and points out the fact that was TREASON should be CENSORED, or at a bare minimum insulted in another forum, covertly, without the name in the topic...
3. you think making those behind 911 "not a priority" was like seriously a great "priority" since it resulted in their survival...
4. you would rather deploy our troops to a country that had nothing to do with 911 instead of offing those behind 911, and anyone who notices that should be censored...
5. what was really great, according to you, Frazod, is that a lot of "liberated" Iraqi Sunnis then joined Al Qaeda, just as everyone who had a clue said would happen before 2003...
6. you have a lot of hate for Ahmadinejad in Iran, but the real truth is that the policy and the President you so love is 100% responsible for Ahmad being in power, as without his multiple counts of treason against the US, Ahmad never gets close to winning in Iran
7. you think the US exists to serve another country
8. you cannot give one single example of anything that particular country has done for the US except take our money, our weapons, expand beyond its borders, lie to us about it, and make sure we get blamed for it
9. you love a "US President" who took a budget surplus and a strong economy and 8 years later returned a depression and a trillion dollar deficit, because you are way too stupid to understand the concepts of fiscal conservatism, instead insisting that said President who spent more than Carter with a Dem Congress is "conservative," because that is what your birdbrain has heard over and over and over...
How exacty did you come to this conclusion?

Radar Chief
02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
:drool:

ROFL Youíre about an idiot with zero ability to read who it is you're responding too.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Frazod was the one behind the banning of former poster "TFG."

The one attempt the coward tried to make to debate was something to the effect like


"yeah, we should have left Saddam in power"

with a big "roll eyes"


clearly indicating that, to his sub human birdbrain, the issue of Saddam was a YES-NO issue on whether Saddam was "bad," and had nothing to do with anything in Afghan or Iran or other countries...

the type of idiocy only found in the species known as


TREASONOUS WHITE NIGGER BIBLE THUMPING SOCIALIST

Jaric
02-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Frazod was the one behind the banning of former poster "TFG."

The one attempt the coward tried to make to debate was something to the effect like


"yeah, we should have left Saddam in power"

with a big "roll eyes"


clearly indicating that, to his sub human birdbrain, the issue of Saddam was a YES-NO issue on whether Saddam was "bad," and had nothing to do with anything in Afghan or Iran or other countries...

the type of idiocy only found in the species known as


TREASONOUS WHITE ****ER BIBLE THUMPING SOCIALIST

Ah hah...

Look, I'm probably going to regret this but what the hey.

Do you remember the first post I made to you? It was basically "when you post like this no one is going to listen to you."

Yeah, you're doing it again. If you really want to get your message out, you have to stop acting like a lunatic. Because no one is going to take you seriously, debate you, or listen to you. They are going to treat you like a lunatic which is exactly what has happened since you joined (or I suppose, rejoined at it were)

It's not censorship. It's marketing. Unless all you're looking for is to ruffle some feathers and get attention. AKA trolling. The choice is yours.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 01:18 PM
I regard those who lie to get our troops killed for nothing in US national interest as enemies of the US, which Frazod and his ilk are...

ENEMIES, not "fellow Americans," but "those loyal to another country and willing to harm the US for the cause of that country..."

BucEyedPea
02-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Sounds to me like jaric is spending a lot of time not only listening to LaDairis but responding. Hmmm:doh!: Classic!

Jaric
02-18-2011, 01:22 PM
I regard those who lie to get our troops killed for nothing in US national interest as enemies of the US, which Frazod and his ilk are...

ENEMIES, not "fellow Americans," but "those loyal to another country and willing to harm the US for the cause of that country..."

I get that.

My point, is that if you have any intention of getting people to listen to you, you're going about things all wrong.

Like for example, when someone posts something you disagree with, instead of calling them a treasonous subhuman bible thumping socialist, try "I disagree," and then calmly explain why.

Also, when someone disagrees with you, instead of making a laundry list of accusations that person never said anything about, try asking calmly why they disagree.

ClevelandBronco
02-18-2011, 01:26 PM
If you don't like someone's point of view, either debate or shut up.

You want some people to shut up. Check.

Censorship is the worst form of intellectual and ideological cowardice.

It's evil to shut people up. Check.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 01:38 PM
I get that.

My point, is that if you have any intention of getting people to listen to you, you're going about things all wrong.

Like for example, when someone posts something you disagree with, instead of calling them a treasonous subhuman bible thumping socialist, try "I disagree," and then calmly explain why.

Also, when someone disagrees with you, instead of making a laundry list of accusations that person never said anything about, try asking calmly why they disagree.



I would agree with you on most instances, but not with Frazod.

Frazod has the same attitude W had when the short list of GOP Congressmen told W they wouldn't vote for socializing senior drugs unless it cost under $400 billion over ten years.

W's response = lie to Congress about the cost, and censor, Frazodian Bible Thumping Socialist style, the actuary who did the estimate, which was twice W's lie, including THREATENING HIM to "shut up or else."

Frazod's attitude is that if you tell the truth about W and his multiple counts of treason, you need to "shut up or else..."

and he will never, ever have the guts to stick around and defend the treason he so loves....

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 01:39 PM
You want some people to shut up. Check.



It's evil to shut people up. Check.



Actually, I love debate.

As an American, I believe in debate.


As a traitor, you don't...

Jaric
02-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Actually, I love debate.

As an American, I believe in debate.


As a traitor, you don't...

Yeah, see, this last part here is what I'm talking about.

If you're actually interested in debating people, you're going to have to stop calling them traitors. Because as soon as you do that, they are going to either ignore you, or insult you. But either way they aren't going to debate you. And be fair, why should they?

Would you be interested in debating with someone who called you nasty names every time they disagreed with you? I know I wouldn't be. It's why I started mocking you in the first place in fact.

Again, it's not censorship. It's marketing. Or just basic rules of civility. But either way, you need to decide if you want to debate things with people, or call them traitors and subhuman bible thumpers. Because you aren't going to be able to do both.

Frazod
02-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Frazod was the one behind the banning of former poster "TFG."

The one attempt the coward tried to make to debate was something to the effect like


"yeah, we should have left Saddam in power"

with a big "roll eyes"


clearly indicating that, to his sub human birdbrain, the issue of Saddam was a YES-NO issue on whether Saddam was "bad," and had nothing to do with anything in Afghan or Iran or other countries...

the type of idiocy only found in the species known as


TREASONOUS WHITE ****ER BIBLE THUMPING SOCIALIST

That was you? I got you banned? Damn, I really don't recall. I'm sure you did most of the legwork, though.

BTW, charges of a cowardice by a non-hacking anonymous moron on the internet are, uh, not exactly taken seriously.

Also, thanks for your YES vote in the poll about whether or not I should be a moderator. I appreciate your support! :thumb:

patteeu
02-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Let's just list what your views are, ...

:facepalm: Oh no, not this again... LMAO

vailpass
02-18-2011, 02:11 PM
You want some people to shut up. Check.



It's evil to shut people up. Check.

LMAO

Jaric
02-18-2011, 02:13 PM
:facepalm: Oh no, not this again... LMAO

You support this, I oppose.

:evil:

ClevelandBronco
02-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Actually, I love debate.

As an American, I believe in debate.


As a traitor, you don't...

Debate away, but don't expect me to participate. I come here to be a smart ass on most occasions and to lecture on others. I'm not here to gather the opinions of idiots such as you.

go bowe
02-18-2011, 02:29 PM
It try to avoid debating anything. My goal is mostly to make shallow sarcastic comments backed up by little or no fact.hey!

that's my goal, n00b...

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Once again, Frazon refuses to defend the views he has, while at the same time issues insults in another forum and tries to ban those he disagrees with...

cowardice?

The American Way?



The Iscariot funded pastor way...

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 04:36 PM
:facepalm: Oh no, not this again... LMAO


I'll give you this. You actually articulate your positions, while not hiding them while trying to ban those you disagree with...

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 04:40 PM
"If you're actually interested in debating people, you're going to have to stop calling them traitors."


You are saying that as if it is the "intro" between two who have never exchanged posts before. That is not the case. In each prior case, my views were expressed...

and shouted down with insults and card tossings, without a single attempt to actually rebut, document, or articulate anything at all intelligent.


If you believe in the US, freedom and democracy (as opposed to freeDUMB and demockeracy), and you are attentive enough to post here, you should be able to debate someone who posts views opposing yours. Frazod does not see it that way. Frazod sees views he doesn't agree with, goes to the Lounge and starts pushing insults and a ban...

patteeu
02-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Frazod's a hothead (which is why he'd make a horrible mod). I'd ignore him if I were you. He's not going to get into a debate with you and he'll whine so long and loud about you in the Lounge if you keep confronting him that the mods will eventually ban you just to make him stop.

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 04:51 PM
"He's not going to get into a debate with you"


LOL!!!


cuz hez eh kwrd...

KILLER_CLOWN
02-18-2011, 06:24 PM
When are cookies and milk served in this thread?

Frazod
02-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Frazod's a hothead (which is why he'd make a horrible mod). I'd ignore him if I were you. He's not going to get into a debate with you and he'll whine so long and loud about you in the Lounge if you keep confronting him that the mods will eventually ban you just to make him stop.

Poor patty. That whole popularity thing really burns your ass, doesn't it?

Don't worry. You're still the big fish in the little pond.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Poor patty. That whole popularity thing really burns your ass, doesn't it?

Don't worry. You're still the big fish in the little pond.

What makes you think something's bothering me? Didn't that post sound about right?

Frazod
02-18-2011, 07:13 PM
What makes you think something's bothering me? Didn't that post sound about right?

Well, in case you haven't noticed, pretty much everybody hates LaDairis. He's singled me out because I started the Douche poll, I guess, but it's not like I'm picking on him. I'm not going to debate him because (a) he's a fucking retard, and (b) it really seems to be driving him crazy that I won't, which I'm rather enjoying. I'm not whining about him in the Lounge or anything else - he's actually quite amusing. It's actually bugeater who seems the most annoyed with him. Perhaps you should go cry at him. I'm just having fun smacking around the Retard Du Jour.

Or are you considering adopting LaDairis simply on the basis that he hates me? Is that your only criteria? If so, you'll need to build a bigger doghouse.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, in case you haven't noticed, pretty much everybody hates LaDairis. He's singled me out because I started the Douche poll, I guess, but it's not like I'm picking on him. I'm not going to debate him because (a) he's a ****ing retard, and (b) it really seems to be driving him crazy that I won't, which I'm rather enjoying. I'm not whining about him in the Lounge or anything else - he's actually quite amusing. It's actually bugeater who seems the most annoyed with him. Perhaps you should go cry at him. I'm just having fun smacking around the Retard Du Jour.

Or are you considering adopting LaDairis simply on the basis that he hates me? Is that your only criteria? If so, you'll need to build a bigger doghouse.

LaDairis and I don't see eye to eye. I'm just trying to help him assimilate. It's not exactly a closely held secret that you're one of the people who most quickly gets vocal about banning people. I didn't say you were already whining about him, I just said you'd start whining if he continued to confront you in the way he's been going about it.

But I don't begrudge you your fun when it comes to smacking him around. We've been taking turns playing that game over here for several days now. Just don't run to the mods when the troll you feed keeps coming back to your doorstep.

Frazod
02-18-2011, 07:42 PM
LaDairis and I don't see eye to eye. I'm just trying to help him assimilate. It's not exactly a closely held secret that you're one of the people who most quickly gets vocal about banning people. I didn't say you were already whining about him, I just said you'd start whining if he continued to confront you in the way he's been going about it.

But I don't begrudge you your fun when it comes to smacking him around. We've been taking turns playing that game over here for several days now. Just don't run to the mods when the troll you feed keeps coming back to your doorstep.

Well, make sure you go bitch about everybody who has ALREADY called for him to be banned.

That's the Fair And Balanced Way, after all. Isn't that what you're all about? LMAO

patteeu
02-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Well, make sure you go bitch about everybody who has ALREADY called for him to be banned.

That's the Fair And Balanced Way, after all. Isn't that what you're all about? LMAO

You are by no means the only poster who is quick with the ban hammer. I have no problem acknowledging that. But it's you who he kept addressing and I was telling him that he should stop doing it if he doesn't want to get banned. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. That honestly wasn't my intent.

LaDairis
02-19-2011, 06:16 AM
Well, in case you haven't noticed, pretty much everybody hates LaDairis. He's singled me out because I started the Douche poll, I guess, but it's not like I'm picking on him. I'm not going to debate him because (a) he's a ****ing retard, and (b) it really seems to be driving him crazy that I won't, which I'm rather enjoying. I'm not whining about him in the Lounge or anything else - he's actually quite amusing. It's actually bugeater who seems the most annoyed with him. Perhaps you should go cry at him. I'm just having fun smacking around the Retard Du Jour.

Or are you considering adopting LaDairis simply on the basis that he hates me? Is that your only criteria? If so, you'll need to build a bigger doghouse.




That you won't defend your "views," which have not only bankrupted the country, but also ensured that


1. Osama is still alive and offing innocents
2. Iran went radical in 2005
3. Taliban is still in control of Afghan
4. the "democratically" elected Iraqi President went right down to Tehran and kissed Iran's rear, this time with a radical in power in Iran who has shut down the "organic Islamic democracy" in Iran that had voted in a moderate who was not only not threatening Israel and others, but also was actually trying to off those behind 911, something you and your treasonous heroes never did



is a pathetic reminder of your holy commitment to harming the US...

but you served, so you are like "above" us, and you also parrot a pastor, so the treason you push is "holy," just like attacking Ft. Sumter was...

LaDairis
02-19-2011, 06:19 AM
Well, make sure you go bitch about everybody who has ALREADY called for him to be banned.

That's the Fair And Balanced Way, after all. Isn't that what you're all about? LMAO




As with the lies about Iraq and the lies used to socialize senior drugs, the "holy" among us believe they have the right, from God himself, to lie to us, because they are "pure" and we aren't, because we aren't in favor of helping Israel re-conquer the PromiseD Land...

and we might even know the difference between a Sunni and a Shia...

RNR
02-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Well, in case you haven't noticed, pretty much everybody hates LaDairis. He's singled me out because I started the Douche poll, I guess, but it's not like I'm picking on him. I'm not going to debate him because (a) he's a ****ing retard, and (b) it really seems to be driving him crazy that I won't, which I'm rather enjoying. I'm not whining about him in the Lounge or anything else - he's actually quite amusing. It's actually bugeater who seems the most annoyed with him. Perhaps you should go cry at him. I'm just having fun smacking around the Retard Du Jour.

Or are you considering adopting LaDairis simply on the basis that he hates me? Is that your only criteria? If so, you'll need to build a bigger doghouse.

fraz you are feeding this troll LMAO the fact someone like you noticed this clown is a dream come true for him/her. It is pretty funny I was bored and talked to him/her for a while one night, I sent him/her some rep hanging shit. I have never given neg rep to anyone so it was positive and him/her has clearly pissed that away~

chiefsnorth
02-19-2011, 07:50 AM
I prefer the youtube approach, no sense reinventing the wheel.

It's lazy and stupid. Other people should not be expected to invest five minutes in every post because you have never had an original thought.

NewChief
02-19-2011, 08:22 AM
It try to avoid debating anything. My goal is mostly to make shallow sarcastic comments backed up by little or no fact.

I resemble that remark!

LiveSteam
02-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Once again, Frazon refuses to defend the views he has, while at the same time issues insults in another forum and tries to ban those he disagrees with...

cowardice?

The American Way?



The Iscariot funded pastor way...

Why the fuck do you care,what Frazod thinks ? Frazod is an American & free to think what ever the fuck he wants! Get real & FUCK OFF!

KILLER_CLOWN
02-19-2011, 09:12 AM
It's lazy and stupid. Other people should not be expected to invest five minutes in every post because you have never had an original thought.

No lazy and stupid is the norm, my posts/threads are hardly ever the same left/right tripe that's been drilled into most of the willing stooges.

Dave Lane
02-19-2011, 09:18 AM
I think you're a mental patient, but I've never suggested you be banned. But, understand, you are a psycho nut job. I just don't think people should get banned for that. Not unless you start threatening people.
Really, what makes you an especially terrible poster is that you just rant and rant and fill threads with so much nonsensical noise.

And there aren't 10 posters already like this in the forum? Personally as much as I agree with some of the points he makes, his delivery is a stain on those ideas. I'd swear he is a mult of Shithead just trying to make liberal ideas sound and look foolish.

To LaDarius, if you aren't someone's sock puppet mult, then why not bring events forward 2-3 years. W is gone and fortunately all his cronies as well, let it go. There are other events that have their place in the pantheon of current discussion.

ClevelandBronco
02-19-2011, 10:22 AM
And there aren't 10 posters already like this in the forum? Personally as much as I agree with some of the points he makes, his delivery is a stain on those ideas. I'd swear he is a mult of Shithead just trying to make liberal ideas sound and look foolish.

No, that's your job.

Frazod
02-19-2011, 10:40 AM
That you won't defend your "views," which have not only bankrupted the country, but also ensured that


1. Osama is still alive and offing innocents
2. Iran went radical in 2005
3. Taliban is still in control of Afghan
4. the "democratically" elected Iraqi President went right down to Tehran and kissed Iran's rear, this time with a radical in power in Iran who has shut down the "organic Islamic democracy" in Iran that had voted in a moderate who was not only not threatening Israel and others, but also was actually trying to off those behind 911, something you and your treasonous heroes never did



is a pathetic reminder of your holy commitment to harming the US...

but you served, so you are like "above" us, and you also parrot a pastor, so the treason you push is "holy," just like attacking Ft. Sumter was...

Okay, LaDairis, since I've been a little rough on you, considering that you are completely insane and fucking with you is sort of like greasing a wheelchair ramp, I'm going to start throwing you random clues that might give you a little insight into my views. But you're going to have to work for them.

First clue: Considering how well I get along with Cheney's champion ballwasher, do you really think I see eye-to-eye with him on much? Ponder that one while you're chewing on your paint chips. More later. Maybe.

patteeu
02-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Okay, LaDairis, since I've been a little rough on you, considering that you are completely insane and ****ing with you is sort of like greasing a wheelchair ramp, I'm going to start throwing you random clues that might give you a little insight into my views. But you're going to have to work for them.

First clue: Considering how well I get along with Cheney's champion ballwasher, do you really think I see eye-to-eye with him on much? Ponder that one while you're chewing on your paint chips. More later. Maybe.

LOL, that's probably not going to help him because he doesn't really know what my views are either. He makes the same assumptions about everyone.

Frazod
02-19-2011, 10:59 AM
LOL, that's probably not going to help him because he doesn't really know what my views are either. He makes the same assumptions about everyone.

Well, crap. And here I was, trying to be helpful and all. :sulk:

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 06:15 AM
Okay, LaDairis, since I've been a little rough on you, considering that you are completely insane and ****ing with you is sort of like greasing a wheelchair ramp, I'm going to start throwing you random clues that might give you a little insight into my views. But you're going to have to work for them.

First clue: Considering how well I get along with Cheney's champion ballwasher, do you really think I see eye-to-eye with him on much? Ponder that one while you're chewing on your paint chips. More later. Maybe.



The only time you ever had the courage to lift the white sheet and let people see "your views," that you are serious enough to ban people who disagree, is when you tried to explain that


"leaving Saddam in power" was somehow the ultimate US evil, never mind Osama, never mind US national interest, never mind what that might do to iran (get Ahmadinejad or another like him elected), never mind "the experts" who are warning that a US invasion of Iraq would trigger A) a Sunni-Shia civil war and B) a huge new AQ recruiting class...


but as that was being explained to you, you did what you always do, you ran and hid right back under the sheet...


So I'll ask you...


1. What was "wrong" with what Schwarzkopf did, leaving toothless post Desert Storm Saddam in a UN cage (considering that Schwarzkopf and the UN have been completely validated by the truth of W's treason, that Saddam did not have WMD and was simply sitting in fear of an Iranian invasion that wasn't going to happen with RAFSANJANI in power in Iran...)???

2. Why was it the US and just the US and only the US that should have invaded and occupied Iraq in 1991, flipping off 119 Gulf War allies in the process? (A: because Israel dumps silver into Frazod's pastor's pocket to lie to Frazod about that... and claiming you were for invading in 2003 and not in 1991 would put you in the same category as Cheney...)



As for Cheney, you clearly hate him now because Cheney, like so many other W supporters and cronies, has admitted

1. he is 100% pro gay, even for marriage
2. perhaps the destruction of the tapes of those "advanced interrogations" wasn't as you "learned" about from watching Murdoch's "24" show...
3. he really isn't conservative at all, not fiscally, not socially, and not with US national interest

but then, you really don't have the brainpower to define "conservative" for us anyway, do you...


Enjoy listening this morning to that which is owned and funded by those loyal to a country not called the UNITED STATES...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 06:17 AM
LOL, that's probably not going to help him because he doesn't really know what my views are either. He makes the same assumptions about everyone.


Your views are almost on a billboard...

and if it involves Israel, your views are not in question at all... ZERO CONFUSION...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Why the **** do you care,what Frazod thinks ? Frazod is an American & free to think what ever the **** he wants! Get real & **** OFF!



Frazod is not an American, because he is infinitely more concerned with a country other than the US. Frazod and everyone like him should move to Israel and sign up there to fight and die fighting all of Israel's enemies who had nothing to do with 911. Americans want Osama dead. Frazod wants those who want Osama dead dead...

Frazod doesn't like freedom, because he is eagerly one who pushes for posters to be banned for pointing out the truth of W's Iraq Treason, and has, to date, never shown the courage to explain why...

RNR
02-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Frazod is not an American, because he is infinitely more concerned with a country other than the US. Frazod and everyone like him should move to Israel and sign up there to fight and die fighting all of Israel's enemies who had nothing to do with 911. Americans want Osama dead. Frazod wants those who want Osama dead dead...

Frazod doesn't like freedom, because he is eagerly one who pushes for posters to be banned for pointing out the truth of W's Iraq Treason, and has, to date, never shown the courage to explain why...

You remind me of a DC version of gochiefs LMAO "I said something wild and mean come argue with me pweeze" You are a sad little person~

Donger
02-20-2011, 07:40 AM
There was a topic a few days ago, where the individual who started the topic suggested that if you just post a youtube link and nothing more (ie you are too stupid to articulate the point you wish to make), then you "automatically lose" in the debate. While I'm not supporting the idea that you "lose" if you do that, I do think the point has some validity.


Now, this obsession with calling people who disagree with you "mental" or "insane," whether it be W's supporters or Algore's, that, to me, is much more of a debate "forfeit" than a youtube link. If you read another person's post and disagree, explain why, preferably with documentation, or just STFU and go about your business elsewhere. Hiding behind insults and card tossing is 100% pure cowardice, and the people here who use this tactic are nothing but cowards, too chicken to actually attempt to defend their point of view.


However, the worst cowards are the ones who do not debate at all. Rather, what they do is attack you, in another forum behind your back, and try to get you banned. "Coward" is too kind a word for those folks.

If you don't like someone's point of view, either debate or shut up.

Censorship is the worst form of intellectual and ideological cowardice.

And supporters of censorship are exactly the type of people 100% responsible for the complete mess the United States finds itself in today...

Have you admitted that you used to be TFG yet?

Frazod
02-20-2011, 08:18 AM
Okay, LaDairis, here's your next clue.

Using the Advanced Search function, select the following parameters:

Search for the word "Saddam"

Posts by me

You might as well add "a year ago and older," too.

I wonder if you have the COURAGE to perform this search..... :drool:

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:21 AM
The poster "TFG" had that discussion with you two and a half years ago, before you tucked your little tail behind your white sheet, refused to debate, and got TFG banned instead, like the "courageous" person you claim to be...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:22 AM
You remind me of a DC version of gochiefs LMAO "I said something wild and mean come argue with me pweeze" You are a sad little person~


LOL!!!


Defining intellectual and ideological cowardice singlehandedly...

RNR
02-20-2011, 08:28 AM
LOL!!!


Defining intellectual and ideological cowardice singlehandedly...
There is nothing brave about posting hidden behind a keyboard :rolleyes:

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:29 AM
LOL!!!


Why are you so scared to debate?

If you disagree, post why...

Frazod
02-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Okay, I'm going to post something from 2004, just because I really want to see you react to it. This was my reply to the question: "Would you have ordered the invasion of Iraq if you knew then what we know now?" Remember, the now was 2004.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2041457&postcount=39


No.

Primarily for this reason - Saddam may have been a tyrant, a monster and an overall douche, but he kept order in that shithole by doing the only thing those people EVER seem to respond to - getting ground under the boot. And he wasn't a religious nut - there's another plus.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Okay, I'm going to post something from 2004, just because I really want to see you react to it. This was my reply to the question: "Would you have ordered the invasion of Iraq if you knew then what we know now?" Remember, the now was 2004.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2041457&postcount=39



Curious, that you were the "douche master" 7 years ago...


One of the things I have learned in dealing with Thumpers is that Thumpers are very very dishonest...

Frazod
02-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Curious, that you were the "douche master" 7 years ago...


One of the things I have learned in dealing with Thumpers is that Thumpers are very very dishonest...

ROFL

Yeah, I changed my stance on that, which is why all the RRNJs in this pisshole hold me in such high regard.

And the "Douche Master" thing is something I added YESTERDAY because of those polls. I don't remember what it said in 2004, as I also don't remember what my avatar was - it clearly wasn't a photo of a character from a movie made in 2009. If you pull up an old post, it still uses your current settings. You fucking imbecile.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:44 AM
When I search on Google for old TFG posts here, I found records that were without images and little footnotes like "douche master" under them.

Fortunately, too, I am more perceptive than an ordinary human.

YOU DID BAN TFG because you posted, 2 and a half years ago, that the notion of


"leaving Saddam in power"


was laughably wrong, so wrong it didn't even need any "supporting evidence."



Now, apparently, you've done a heck of a good computer fraud job, and posted something from 2011 as if it is from 2004...


NOT FOOLED...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:46 AM
"I don't remember what it said in 2004"


LOL!!!!



And you didn't mock TFG for "wanting Saddam in power..."

Donger
02-20-2011, 08:52 AM
I guess that's a, "No, Donger, I have not yet admitted that I used to be TFG."

patteeu
02-20-2011, 08:53 AM
When I search on Google for old TFG posts here, I found records that were without images and little footnotes like "douche master" under them.

Fortunately, too, I am more perceptive than an ordinary human.

YOU DID BAN TFG because you posted, 2 and a half years ago, that the notion of


"leaving Saddam in power"


was laughably wrong, so wrong it didn't even need any "supporting evidence."



Now, apparently, you've done a heck of a good computer fraud job, and posted something from 2011 as if it is from 2004...


NOT FOOLED...

LMAO Come on, dude. Frazod's a fine guy but that's giving him a little too much credit. He can barely put a poll together.

RNR
02-20-2011, 08:58 AM
When I search on Google for old TFG posts here, I found records that were without images and little footnotes like "douche master" under them.

Fortunately, too, I am more perceptive than an ordinary human.
YOU DID BAN TFG because you posted, 2 and a half years ago, that the notion of


"leaving Saddam in power"


was laughably wrong, so wrong it didn't even need any "supporting evidence."



Now, apparently, you've done a heck of a good computer fraud job, and posted something from 2011 as if it is from 2004...


NOT FOOLED...

LMAO~

Frazod
02-20-2011, 09:18 AM
LMAO Come on, dude. Frazod's a fine guy but that's giving him a little too much credit. He can barely put a poll together.

Hey, I thought I did an excellent job on those polls, you bastard. :sulk:

Frazod
02-20-2011, 09:25 AM
When I search on Google for old TFG posts here, I found records that were without images and little footnotes like "douche master" under them.

Fortunately, too, I am more perceptive than an ordinary human.

YOU DID BAN TFG because you posted, 2 and a half years ago, that the notion of


"leaving Saddam in power"


was laughably wrong, so wrong it didn't even need any "supporting evidence."



Now, apparently, you've done a heck of a good computer fraud job, and posted something from 2011 as if it is from 2004...


NOT FOOLED...

You realize that I'm not, nor have I ever been, a moderator, right? I didn't ban you or anybody else. And why on earth would I manipulate a new post to make it look like an old one (beyond my abilities) to appear to agree with some window-licking nutjob like you? I mean, are you truly that nuts, that COMPLETELY nuts, to think I could alter the ChiefsPlanet database on a whim? Wow.

RNR
02-20-2011, 09:29 AM
You realize that I'm not, nor have I ever been, a moderator, right? I didn't ban you or anybody else. And why on earth would I manipulate a new post to make it look like an old one (beyond my abilities) to appear to agree with some window-licking nutjob like you? I mean, are you truly that nuts, that COMPLETELY nuts, to think I could alter the ChiefsPlanet database on a whim? Wow.

I dont know frazod, he IS more perceptive than an ordinary human~

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:31 AM
I guess that's a, "No, Donger, I have not yet admitted that I used to be TFG."



"used to"


NOPE...


STILL AM....

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:32 AM
You realize that I'm not, nor have I ever been, a moderator, right? I didn't ban you or anybody else. And why on earth would I manipulate a new post to make it look like an old one (beyond my abilities) to appear to agree with some window-licking nutjob like you? I mean, are you truly that nuts, that COMPLETELY nuts, to think I could alter the ChiefsPlanet database on a whim? Wow.


Why did you hate TFG then??

TFG was all "orange" color and the "reason given" was that you did that...


Do you deny mocking TFG for wanting to "leave Saddam in power?"

Frazod
02-20-2011, 09:32 AM
I dont know frazod, he IS more perceptive than an ordinary human~

Good point. He clearly has resources that the rest of us don't..... :D

Donger
02-20-2011, 09:33 AM
"used to"


NOPE...


STILL AM....

Thanks. Do you know why you were banned?

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:33 AM
wouldn't be alive today without 'em...

and while you won't accept that truth, it will be documented for all of history, US history that is...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks. Do you know why you were banned?



Frazod, at least that was the only evidence I had that I was banned, that Frazod had made my color all orange, and did not have the courage to explain why... except a brief mocking that "keeping Saddam in power" was somehow the greatest evil the US ever committed...

RNR
02-20-2011, 09:36 AM
wouldn't be alive today without 'em...

and while you won't accept that truth, it will be documented for all of history, US history that is...

Did the UN ban you?

Frazod
02-20-2011, 09:36 AM
Why did you hate TFG then??

TFG was all "orange" color and the "reason given" was that you did that...


Do you deny mocking TFG for wanting to "leave Saddam in power?"

Honestly, I don't remember TFG. Sorry. If you were the same kind of moron back then as you are now, though, it's very likely that I mocked you.

Please feel free to provide a link to any thread where I mocked you over anything you said about Saddam one way or another. I'll wait.

Frazod
02-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Frazod, at least that was the only evidence I had that I was banned, that Frazod had made my color all orange, and did not have the courage to explain why... except a brief mocking that "keeping Saddam in power" was somehow the greatest evil the US ever committed...

Uh, where are you getting "orange" from? The rep is either green or red.

Is color blindness a side effect of your particular type of batshit crazy?

Donger
02-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Frazod, at least that was the only evidence I had that I was banned, that Frazod had made my color all orange, and did not have the courage to explain why... except a brief mocking that "keeping Saddam in power" was somehow the greatest evil the US ever committed...

Frazod isn't a mod. Only mods can ban. Therefore, you must have rubbed a mod the wrong way.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Interesting...


You hated TFG, but actually did have the courage to at least, once, mock the issue of "leaving Saddam in power."


You hated LaDairis, never had the courage to come here and explain why, and then started attacking LaDairis in the Lounge...



All TFG and LaDairis ever did were two things


1. out The FRAUD of Global (non) Warming
2. out the treason of W's "War on (Exclusively Anti-Israel) Terror"


Now, one of those two issues makes you go hyper batty, and it ain't #1...

RNR
02-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Uh, where are you getting "orange" from? The rep is either green or red.

Is color blindness a side effect of your particular type of batshit crazy?

LMAO~

RNR
02-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Frazod isn't a mod. Only mods can ban. Therefore, you must have rubbed a mod the wrong way.

The UN can ban you...I think~

Frazod
02-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Interesting...


You hated TFG, but actually did have the courage to at least, once, mock the issue of "leaving Saddam in power."


You hated LaDairis, never had the courage to come here and explain why, and then started attacking LaDairis in the Lounge...



All TFG and LaDairis ever did were two things


1. out The FRAUD of Global (non) Warming
2. out the treason of W's "War on (Exclusively Anti-Israel) Terror"


Now, one of those two issues makes you go hyper batty, and it ain't #1...

Serious question - are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

RNR
02-20-2011, 09:52 AM
Serious question - are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

May be just maybe one of the voices in his head is claiming to be frazod~

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:57 AM
http://m.chiefsplanet.com/showthread.php?t=216886&page=21


"frazod 09:29 AM 10-26-2009
This place sort of bottomed out with the widespread acceptance of Shithead. Opened the door for this TFG lunatic and God only knows what will ooze up through the slime next."



keeps going, great topic...


"Originally Posted by TFG:
Indeed, you appear to not be satisfied that your treasonous idiocy got 4000 killed and 30000 maimed over intentional lies and nothing in US national interest.


As for selling out the US military secrets...


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a-1510406.html

"ISRAEL has sold at least dollars 2bn ( pounds 1.3bn) to dollars 3bn of hi-tech military equipment to China, seriously undermining US efforts to limit the sale of advanced weapons to the Chinese. A Senate report due out later this week says the Israeli exports include military technology developed by the US, and which Washington expressly forbids from being exported to China.

Officials accompanying Israel's Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin, on a visit to China confirmed that Israel had done deals but would not elaborate. The CIA told the committee the Chinese were seeking from Israel technologies that Western firms were unwilling to provide."





Hope you are proud of selling out our troops to THAT LOBBY...
That's all on me? Wow.

And to think my high school guidance counselor said I'd never amount to anything. :-)
[Reply] [!!]
TFG 11:11 AM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
That's all on me? Wow.

And to think my high school guidance counselor said I'd never amount to anything. :-)


Then why don't you impress your high school counselor and tell us why we invaded Iraq and why you not only love the invasion, but are passionately for shouting down anyone who might question it...


frazod 11:24 AM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by TFG:
Then why don't you impress your high school counselor and tell us why we invaded Iraq and why you not only love the invasion, but are passionately for shouting down anyone who might question it...
Uh, I was so disgusted with Bush by 2004 that I actually voted for that piece of shit Kerry. And I questioned the hell out of why we invaded Iraq, and in fact, I think we'd be far better off with Saddam still alive and in charge, since he never posed a threat to us.

So try again, fucktard.




frazod 11:55 AM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by TFG:
Indeed, my knowledge and understanding of that part of the world is infinitely greater than yours, which is absolute zero.


You are a retarded traitor and a coward. You love lies that get US troops killed for nothing in US national interest. You continue to support a country that lies to us, sells our military secrets to our actual enemies like China, is pursuing what Jimmy Carter calls "Apartheid" in their UN violating occupied territories, and clearly cheered every lie that dumped us in Iraq.


And you use "God" to justify your own treasonous idiocy. God hates you. God hates liars, coward, traitors, and bigots, and you are four for four on that score...
Since all you do is whine about this crap on the internet, doesn't that make you a traitor as well?
[Reply] [!!]


hint - whining about W's treason is really BAD in Frazod's view...




frazod 12:04 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Frazod and I disagree on pretty much everything but when it comes to the nazi clown known as TFG we both know crazy when we see it.
I've said it before, this idiot is the Great Uniter.
[Reply] [!!]
TFG 12:05 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
Since all you do is whine about this crap on the internet, doesn't that make you a traitor as well?


It is curious. You clearly hate me, yet you claim to not support Iraq. What is it? Pointing out the obvious about the Global non-Warming FRAUD? Noticing all the left wing Zionists who supported W's Iraq Treason?

What?
[Reply] [!!]
vailpass 12:05 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
Yes, I'm the devil. And today, I'm having lunch with a Jew. I might even eat something kosher. :-)
:-) Why do you hate America?
[Reply] [!!]
frazod 12:07 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by TFG:
It is curious. You clearly hate me, yet you claim to not support Iraq. What is it? Pointing out the obvious about the Global non-Warming FRAUD? Noticing all the left wing Zionists who supported W's Iraq Treason?

What?
I don't hate you. I just think you're a blustering retard.



.... without ever having the courage to explain why, indeed, to this very day, trying to hide the real reason behind the sheet...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:59 AM
May be just maybe one of the voices in his head is claiming to be frazod~



Or maybe you'd see better not looking through a sheet with two eyeholes in it...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Wow, documenting FRAZOD really sent my color meter south...


HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

RNR
02-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Or maybe you'd see better not looking through a sheet with two eyeholes in it...

LMAO not my kind of people. You on the other hand should like them, they hate Jews also~

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 10:21 AM
LMAO not my kind of people. You on the other hand should like them, they hate Jews also~



"hating Jews" = not thinking the US exists to serve Israel, the US taxpayer exists to fund Israel, and the US military exists to fight and die for a Greater Israel while those behind 911 are "not a priority" since Israel, in the form of Doug Feith and others, wants Northern Alliance to LOSE in the Afghan civil war vs. Taliban/AQ



The KKK is quick with the factless simpleton one liner and then disappearing behind the sheet just like you...


Noble Americans of the Jewish demographic have always drawn my admiration...


1. Russ Feingold
2. the late Robert Novak
3. the late Albert Einstein
4. the group "Jews for Peace"

RNR
02-20-2011, 10:30 AM
"hating Jews" = not thinking the US exists to serve Israel, the US taxpayer exists to fund Israel, and the US military exists to fight and die for a Greater Israel while those behind 911 are "not a priority" since Israel, in the form of Doug Feith and others, wants Northern Alliance to LOSE in the Afghan civil war vs. Taliban/AQ



The KKK is quick with the factless simpleton one liner and then disappearing behind the sheet just like you...


Noble Americans of the Jewish demographic have always drawn my admiration...


1. Russ Feingold
2. the late Robert Novak
3. the late Albert Einstein
4. the group "Jews for Peace"

Gosh I have to join the KKK who hates me and my entire heritage, or debate with a babbling bat shit crazy tool...hmm I will have to think that over~

patteeu
02-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks. Do you know why you were banned?

Since his return, he has avoided calling people "white n*****" for the most part. Now he uses the term "sub-human" instead. I think that's an indication that he's trying not to break rules here.

Donger
02-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Since his return, he has avoided calling people "white n*****" for the most part. Now he uses the term "sub-human" instead. I think that's an indication that he's trying not to break rules here.

Oh, that was him? I didn't realize that.

Why don't you use the term "white nigger" any longer, TFG?

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Since his return, he has avoided calling people "white n*****" for the most part. Now he uses the term "sub-human" instead. I think that's an indication that he's trying not to break rules here.


Now that we've seen the thread, it was that thread that got both TFG and SHTPRYR banned, both of us...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh, that was him? I didn't realize that.

Why don't you use the term "white ****er" any longer, TFG?


I do, and did recently.

Frazod
02-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Ah, yes, that was a great thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216886&highlight=counselor

I did have some fun banter with TFG, just as I'm having fun slapping around your current incarnation, LaDairis. Sorry I didn't remember you. So many morons on this BB, and my memory's just not what it used to be.

However.....

1. Clearly it was DaFace who banned you, and not at my urging. I did approve, however. I also approve when they execute condemned killers. Doesn't mean I'm on the firing squad.

2. You highlighted a quote of mine where I say exactly what I told you I said - that I did not believe in the war, and that I thought we were better off with Saddam alive and keeping all his little cavemen under control.

3. I thought you were much crazier now last time around. That is not the case - your crazy is still the same.

Anyway, carry on. Find another quote where I say the exact opposite of what you accuse me of and highlight it again as evidence that you're right. LMAO

Donger
02-20-2011, 12:23 PM
I do, and did recently.

That seems unwise if you wish to remain here.

The Mad Crapper
02-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Interesting...


You hated TFG, but actually did have the courage to at least, once, mock the issue of "leaving Saddam in power."


You hated LaDairis, never had the courage to come here and explain why, and then started attacking LaDairis in the Lounge...



All TFG and LaDairis ever did were two things


1. out The FRAUD of Global (non) Warming
2. out the treason of W's "War on (Exclusively Anti-Israel) Terror"


Now, one of those two issues makes you go hyper batty, and it ain't #1...

http://www.pilareart.com/files/ScrewBall.jpg

patteeu
02-20-2011, 12:37 PM
I do, and did recently.

Friendly advice. Don't give the people who would ban you any ammunition like that. Sub-human will be fine here, but if you say "n*****" even in a context that has nothing to do with black people, people here will freak out about it.

You push the limits with your Zionist/Israeli diatribes, but I think you'll be OK there as long as you distinguish them from Jews in general like you've been doing, but I won't guarantee it.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Ah, yes, that was a great thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216886&highlight=counselor

I did have some fun banter with TFG, just as I'm having fun slapping around your current incarnation, LaDairis. Sorry I didn't remember you. So many morons on this BB, and my memory's just not what it used to be.

However.....

1. Clearly it was DaFace who banned you, and not at my urging. I did approve, however. I also approve when they execute condemned killers. Doesn't mean I'm on the firing squad.

2. You highlighted a quote of mine where I say exactly what I told you I said - that I did not believe in the war, and that I thought we were better off with Saddam alive and keeping all his little cavemen under control.

3. I thought you were much crazier now last time around. That is not the case - your crazy is still the same.

Anyway, carry on. Find another quote where I say the exact opposite of what you accuse me of and highlight it again as evidence that you're right. LMAO




Once again, you claim

1. you did nothing to me
2. you agree with me completely

but...

1. you did spread hate about me
2. you did approve of banning me



Do you always try to ban posters here who you do nothing but agree with, and is agreeing with another poster a prerequisite for being called a "douche" in the Lounge behind one's back...


Mr. Spock would almost start laughing at you... ALMOST.

Rather, I have simply come to the logical conclusion that you are a liar...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 10:04 PM
Friendly advice. Don't give the people who would ban you any ammunition like that. Sub-human will be fine here, but if you say "n*****" even in a context that has nothing to do with black people, people here will freak out about it.

You push the limits with your Zionist/Israeli diatribes, but I think you'll be OK there as long as you distinguish them from Jews in general like you've been doing, but I won't guarantee it.



Only for Frazod, because those specific words fit so very precisely...

Frazod
02-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Once again, you claim

1. you did nothing to me
2. you agree with me completely

but...

1. you did spread hate about me
2. you did approve of banning me



Do you always try to ban posters here who you do nothing but agree with, and is agreeing with another poster a prerequisite for being called a "douche" in the Lounge behind one's back...


Mr. Spock would almost start laughing at you... ALMOST.

Rather, I have simply come to the logical conclusion that you are a liar...

Well, I wouldn't say I agree with you - just that I don't fit all those horseshit lies you made up about me.

Again, DAFACE banned you. D-A-F-A-C-E. It's there, in the thread, plain as day. Did I lose any sleep over it? No. Did I have a good laugh over it? You bet. Would I have high-fived DaFace had he been in the same room at the time? Absolutely. But.... I.... DIDN'T.... DO.... IT. Really.

Also, we are interacting on a message board. The only way I could do something "behind your back" would be if I broke into your trailer and started posting on my iPhone from the next room. Or do you feel like I should drop you a PM any time I comment on your batshit madness? You certainly don't send me one. Of course, I don't consider you talking about me in another forum as "talking about you behind your back." Why? BECAUSE I'M NOT INSANE.

Finally, there are a lot of people, especially in this forum, who will accept a good deal of craziness/annoying behavior from whackjobs such as you if the whackjob in question spews madness which fits within their belief zone. The Mad Crapper would be a good example of that. Well, I don't play that shit. You are annoying and nuts, and just because we can find agreement on a couple of points doesn't mean I'm going to add you to my friends list. Sorry, that's just not how I roll.

And I don't hate you. Certainly I dislike you, but you're just so fucking crazy that I pity you more than anything, and while I'd be a bit concerned if you lived next door, I'm really not worried about you breaking through my monitor brandishing a machete while wearing a chicken suit.

Seriously, seek help. Get back on your meds. Try calling Dr. Shapiro - I hear he can work wonders.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 10:28 PM
"Also, we are interacting on a message board. The only way I could do something "behind your back" "



You were bashing someone in one forum who was posting in another. In cyberspace, that's behind the back, and an act of cowardice.



"Or do you feel like I should drop you a PM any time I comment on your batshit madness?"


Precisely what is my "batshit madness?"

That I document the truth, truth you hate, and cannot refute...




Indeed, it is my truth that makes you go batshit behind my back...

Frazod
02-20-2011, 10:32 PM
"Also, we are interacting on a message board. The only way I could do something "behind your back" "



You were bashing someone in one forum who was posting in another. In cyberspace, that's behind the back, and an act of cowardice.



"Or do you feel like I should drop you a PM any time I comment on your batshit madness?"


Precisely what is my "batshit madness?"

That I document the truth, truth you hate, and cannot refute...




Indeed, it is my truth that makes you go batshit behind my back...

Again, you fucking lunatic, THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD. You don't know me, and I don't know you. We could be 100 miles apart or 3,000. There is no "courage" or "cowardice" of any kind involved here. Perhaps you should look those words up, you non-hacking pussy.

ClevelandBronco
02-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Post something about him being fucking nuts in the media forum, fraz.