PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues 14 to 1

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 04:49 PM
The UN Security Council had its vote today on the issue of Israeli Settlements on the West Bank. Voting to declare those illegal were

Britain
Germany
Russia
Brazil
India
Portugal
South Africa
Bosnia
Nigeria
Gabon
Columbia

while "anti-Israel" Obama, really the rep he picks to vote the way he wants, votes that Israel's settlements on the West Bank are "not illegal."

And sure enough, even FIXED is already calling Obama's "alternative" bill, to call the settlements "improper" or something like that...

you got it...

"anti Israel" "anti semite" "you hate Jews"

If anyone still doesn't understand how and why the rest of the world sees the US as a puppet of Israel, perhaps you can explain why it was bad for Saddam and Hitler to invade and occupy, but for Israel, it isn't just good, it is downright "holy..."

Anyone still confused about why we were hit on 911 also ought to take a good look at today's vote and ask why "Islam" hates us...

and whether Kuwait would hate us if we had sponsored a resolution calling Saddam's invasion of Kuwait "improper" while vetoing a resolution calling it "illegal...:

AustinChief
02-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Your lack of understanding of the middle east is frightening...

I am just hoping you are 14 years old so as to excuse your simplistic views.

cardken
02-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Your lack of understanding of the middle east is frightening...

I am just hoping you are 14 years old so as to excuse your simplistic views.

I concur.

Bowser
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Who's FIXED?

LaDairis
02-18-2011, 05:36 PM
My views are "simplistic."

Got it...

Britain, under a Tory Leader... not even Murdoch's British Empire can put out enough BS to sway the Brit conservative.

Germany. Yeah, them. Ok, there was a Holocaust. But in Germany the subject is so sensitive that denying it puts you in jail. That Germany wants Israel out of the West Bank is not some radical jihadi hidden in a cave...

SIMPLISTIC Middle East views

1. blurring Sunni radical terror group Al Qaeda into "the terrorists," or all the rest of Israel's enemies, including... drumroll... those at war with AQ on 911 and as our troops arrived...
2. claiming taking out Saddam was "fighting radical islam," not noticing that Saddam was not islamic...
3. cheering "liberated Iraqi Shias" and then hating "insurgents armed by Iran" and never figuring out they were one and the same all along...
4. never bothering to ask why our "US media" has not mentioned THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE in Afghan since W's "axis of evil" speech, nor figuring out that "axis of evil" turn TNA from ally to mostly enemy

COMPLEX MIDDLE EAST VIEWS

They them they're the terrorists all uv em
"Radical Islam" hit us (where "radical Islam" is more about those at war with AQ/Taliban on 911, than AQ itself...)
"I'm a War President!!!"
"Just kick arse, kill them, kill the bad people"

Bowser
02-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Soooo..........

Are you saying we need to kiss up to the Muslims more?

patteeu
02-18-2011, 07:20 PM
I was worried that Obama would vote present, but he did the right thing today. It's bad enough that he offered to compromise on this resolution, but it would have been pretty treacherous if he would have joined the mob. Our European allies should be ashamed of themselves, but I guess they're worried about their immigrant populations or something.

mlyonsd
02-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Our European allies should be ashamed of themselves, but I guess they're worried about their immigrant populations or something.Heh, as they have readily admitted they are facing their own immigration problem. I wonder why that is?

KILLER_CLOWN
02-18-2011, 07:50 PM
I was worried that Obama would vote present, but he did the right thing today. It's bad enough that he offered to compromise on this resolution, but it would have been pretty treacherous if he would have joined the mob. Our European allies should be ashamed of themselves, but I guess they're worried about their immigrant populations or something.

I think our European Allies care more about preventing World War III, they should know they've been involved in a few.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 07:53 PM
I think our European Allies care more about preventing World War III, they should know they've been involved in a few.

No more than we have, if you're talking about World Wars.

JimBaker488
02-18-2011, 08:53 PM
No man, what we need to do is get the hell out of the Middle East.
There's been enough American Christian soldiers die for Israel, let the Jews work it out with the Muslims. They will land on their feet, they always do.
5 million Jews in Israel vs 300 hundred million Muslims throughout the MidEast and Uncle Sams Treasury is under water, insolvent, and borrowing money from banker China to continue the MidEast campaigns. Talk about a losing proposition. Rediculous ! We've already expended way too much blood and treasure on that hell-hole.

Jaric
02-18-2011, 09:02 PM

Europe has been fighting each other for 2000+ years now. We've only been here for about 250.

It's honestly not even close.

patteeu
02-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Europe has been fighting each other for 2000+ years now. We've only been here for about 250.

It's honestly not even close.

That's not what he said though. I think we've had adequate experience with warfare to know which end of the gun goes boom.

mlyonsd
02-18-2011, 09:14 PM

I'll doubt you get credit for saying that from the left on the board so I thought I'd highlight it and agree with it.

I mean since we're subhumans and all.

LaDairis
02-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Soooo..........

They are just like all the same, aren't they, all muslims or "the terrorists.." and trying to understand the various factions isn't something you try to do... perhaps because you are too stupid to learn anything... or too lazy to try...

LaDairis
02-19-2011, 06:25 AM
"Our European allies"

are not nearly as uneducated, clueless, racially and religiously bigoted, and treasonous as the Baptists and the other pro-W Confederate forms of "Christianity" are and always were...

alnorth
02-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Why would these settlements be "illegal"? The UN is trying to pass a stupid nonsense statement because it is good international politics. Palestine is not an independent country. They have been granted some autonomy with Israel, but that autonomy could certainly be revoked, and it is just stupid to say that building something in your own country is "illegal".

You might say its the wrong thing to do, or that if they want peace they should stop building settlements and start negotiating towards a two-state solution, etc. But if both sides aren't interested in peace, then what you have is a country doing whatever they want within the privacy of their own borders and a political minority which is angry about it.

We can disapprove, or give advice, or whatever but if there's no genocide or crimes against humanity then there's nothing "illegal" about what Israel is doing.

vailpass
02-19-2011, 10:53 AM
The UN? ROFL

Mr. Kotter
02-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Tell Louis Farrakhan "hello" for us at your next meeting.

:rolleyes:

TIED5573
02-19-2011, 12:52 PM

I can't believe you made that statement. Being in the war and actually having a war happen in your country, way different.

patteeu
02-19-2011, 01:05 PM
I can't believe you made that statement. Being in the war and actually having a war happen in your country, way different.

The issue was quantity of involvement not quality. I'm not about to weep for Europe or acknowledge any superior knowledge about warfare on their part.

go bowe
02-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Why would these settlements be "illegal"? The UN is trying to pass a stupid nonsense statement because it is good international politics. Palestine is not an independent country. They have been granted some autonomy with Israel, but that autonomy could certainly be revoked, and it is just stupid to say that building something in your own country is "illegal".

You might say its the wrong thing to do, or that if they want peace they should stop building settlements and start negotiating towards a two-state solution, etc. But if both sides aren't interested in peace, then what you have is a country doing whatever they want within the privacy of their own borders and a political minority which is angry about it.

We can disapprove, or give advice, or whatever but if there's no genocide or crimes against humanity then there's nothing "illegal" about what Israel is doing.it may or may not be good international politics but it surely is good international law, which is primarily a set of treaties governing warfare, territorial integrity and the like...

the theory is that israel is violating provisions of some of those treaties by continuing to occupy the west bank...

under international law, there is no right to take territory by conquest and occupied territories do not become part of the winner's country...

hence, under international law, which we are a party to, the settlements are illegal...

it just isn't possible for an american poltician to say it out loud...

of course, who thought we'd ever have a black president?

alnorth
02-19-2011, 10:02 PM
under international law, there is no right to take territory by conquest and occupied territories do not become part of the winner's country...

Well, first I flatly reject this theory under the simple realistic fact that it is unenforceable To the extent that it exists (I didn't bother to check), it is a stupid nonsense law that should be ignored similar to 90-year-old laws against spitting on sidewalks in some towns, of course you can take territory by conquest.

Aside from that, just who did they take this territory from, and how long ago? I don't recall Israel fighting a war against Palestine.

mikey23545
02-19-2011, 10:33 PM

WUT!!!?!!!!!

ROFL

Read history much?

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 06:25 AM
"Why would these settlements be "illegal"?"

Same reason Saddam's invasion of Kuwait was "illegal..." Israel invaded and occupied territory outside its UN border. You support that when Israel does it, but not Iraq and Nazi Germany, the two others to do that in modern history. So what is the difference between Israel compared to Saddam and Hitler?

A: Saddam and Hitler did not pour silver into the pocket of your sold out pastor...

"and it is just stupid to say that building something in your own country is "illegal"."

One day, the US will have a truly patriotic President who will go to the UN, re-assemble the Gulf War coalition, and pack Israel back into its 1948 border.

Had the UN done that in 1991 after Desert Storm, 911 never happens, because then there would be no

US DOUBLE STANDARD for the CHOSEN only...

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 06:26 AM
WUT!!!?!!!!!

ROFL

Read history much?

Here's some history

Issue of WMD in Iraq = UN correct, W's treasonous cabal WRONG

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 06:31 AM
"the theory is that israel is violating provisions of some of those treaties by continuing to occupy the west bank..."

When Israel was formed BY THE UN in 1948 with US support, Israel was given a BORDER, not the border from the Torah for the PRomiseD land, but a BORDER, a UN BORDER, the stuff that sent our troops to war in Iraq/Kuwait about...

When Israel expanded by force OUTSIDE of its BORDER, it violated its UN border.

The only country in the world, other than Israel itself, that is too stupid and sold out to see this problem is the US, which is why the US got attacked on 911, because the US position is

countries that violate UN borders should be forced back inside their UN borders, except ISrael, which just gives way too much cash to our political class and certain types of treasonous pastors...

Israel is the one and only country on the planet to exist outside of its UN defined border.

Why is Israel above international law?

A: cuz FIXED and pastor say so...

RNR
02-20-2011, 07:19 AM
"the theory is that israel is violating provisions of some of those treaties by continuing to occupy the west bank..."

When Israel was formed BY THE UN in 1948 with US support, Israel was given a BORDER, not the border from the Torah for the PRomiseD land, but a BORDER, a UN BORDER, the stuff that sent our troops to war in Iraq/Kuwait about...

The only country in the world, other than Israel itself, that is too stupid and sold out to see this problem is the US, which is why the US got attacked on 911, because the US position is

countries that violate UN borders should be forced back inside their UN borders, except ISrael, which just gives way too much cash to our political class and certain types of treasonous pastors...

Israel is the one and only country on the planet to exist outside of its UN defined border.

Did a Jewish guy beat you up everyday and take your lunch money? steal your girlfriend? Just wondering~

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Did a Jewish guy beat you up everyday and take your lunch money? steal your girlfriend? Just wondering~

So, either you are for Israeli re-conquest of the Torah's PromiseD Land financed by the US with US troops and US weapons, or you are anti-semitic...

GENIUS...

Why is Israel's invasion and occupation of the West Bank any different from Saddam's invasion and occupation of Kuwait?

patteeu
02-20-2011, 08:31 AM
"Why would these settlements be "illegal"?"

Same reason Saddam's invasion of Kuwait was "illegal..." Israel invaded and occupied territory outside its UN border. You support that when Israel does it, but not Iraq and Nazi Germany, the two others to do that in modern history. So what is the difference between Israel compared to Saddam and Hitler?

That's easy. Israel was defending itself from repeated attacks launched from those territories. Hitler and Saddam were the aggressors. Having said that, I don't believe in international law so I wouldn't call any of them illegal (except for PR purposes). Instead, I'd just say that they deserved to have their expansions reversed, while Israel deserves to do as she pleases with hers.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 08:33 AM
"I don't believe in international law"

Not with the PromiseD Land not fully conquered by Israel with US weapons paid for by US taxdollars...

Israeli, Saddam, and Hitler all used the "we were attacked" lie.

ForeverChiefs58
02-20-2011, 05:16 PM

I am just surprised whover controls giving you meds lets you play with a keyboard. Too bad you are as smart as you are polite. I am talking a real natzi skinhead hitler wannabe fuckstick.

The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine resolution called for two states, a jewish and an arab in 1947. It was never implemented because of the invasion of Israel by Egypt, Transjordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, also Saudi-Arabia and Sudan.

Israel was NOT created by the UN, it was created by the Jewish Agency, when the Jewish community in Palestine published a Declaration of Independence which announced the creation of the State of Israel. In 1948, even though British forces heavily favored the arabs, when they pulled out, Israel was formed. Both superpower leaders, U.S. President Harry S. Truman and Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, immediately recognized the new state. They weren't admitted into the UN till 1949 after being recognized by Britain.

The border that you so ignorantly bring up wasn't drawn up until AFTER the1949 Armistice Agreements between Israel and its neighbours after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. That border, refered as the Green Line, is not an international or permanent border.

Justice Stephen M. Schwebel, who was a judge of the International Court of Justice at The Hague for 19 years, including three years as its president, wrote: "...modifications of the 1949 armistice lines among those States within former Palestinian territory are lawful (if not necessarily desirable), whether those modifications are...'insubstantial alterations required for mutual security' or more substantial alterations - such as recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the whole of Jerusalem." In a footnote, he wrote: "It should be added that the armistice agreements of 1949 expressly preserved the territorial claims of all parties and did not purport to establish definitive boundaries between them."

Quit fucking your toothless crackwhore sister and crack a fucking history book instead, you inbred racist piece of shit. I don't give a shit what football team you root for, you are an asshole that I could never side with.

LaDairis
02-20-2011, 09:59 PM
"That border, refered as the Green Line, is not an international or permanent border."

Curious, since the UN says it is, and the two and only two sources of opposition to that are from

1. Israelis
2. people on the take of Israelis

14-1

with "anti-Israel" Obama as the 1...