PDA

View Full Version : Poop Douche of the Year Poll, Round 3-The_Shawne_Merriman Region

Frazod
02-20-2011, 08:09 PM
On to the Sweet 16! The top two douches advance to the Douchy Elite Eight. One vote, one douche from here on out, so choose your douche carefully.

THE SHAWNE_MERRIMAN_REGION
Mecca
The Meat Dragon
The Mad Crapper
TheGuardian

teedubya
02-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Dude your douche tournament is the quickest moving tourney on CP that I've ever witnessed.

If that isn't Mod material, I don't know what is. heh

KILLER_CLOWN
02-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Another Poll that i really don't dislike any of them, sorry mecca.

Frazod
Dude your douche tournament is the quickest moving tourney on CP that I've ever witnessed.

Apparently it would take Wickedson hours to do this. :D

Bacon Cheeseburger

Yeah, he's handling this with stunning efficiency, unlike the Academy and their six week NOTY debacle.

doomy3
02-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Mecca, easily.

Frazod
02-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm torn between Hootie and Shithead. I may have to flip a coin.

luv
02-20-2011, 08:13 PM
TheGuardian

ArrowheadHawk
02-20-2011, 08:14 PM
TheGuardian

FTW.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Are you going to provide a link to the douchiest thread from the douchiest poster so we can all see what sprung said poster over the top?

Just Passin' By
02-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Mecca, without question

Gonzo
I'm biased. I only have 1 person on my ignore list and he's on this list.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
Are you going to provide a link to the douchiest thread from the douchiest poster so we can all see what sprung said poster over the top?

Shit, that would take hours. LMAO

Thig Lyfe
02-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Glad to see The Mad Crapper make it to the Sweet 16. He's got my vote.

Al Bundy
02-20-2011, 11:54 PM
MeatDragon/Hootie is making a late push it appears anyway, in another thread.

DJ's left nut
02-21-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm torn.

The Guardian and Meatwhistle are easily two of the more annoying posters on the board.

However, while The Guardian is an aggressive, caustic ****smoke that I wouldn't let live within a mile of an elementary school; that mostly makes him an asshole with anger issues. That's not exactly 'douchebag' material.

Hootie, on the other hand, is the absolute apex of douchebag.

He is the Alpha and Omega of Summer's Eve.

I simply see no way how an idiot dropout that flips pizzas for a living and makes a habit of telling the rest of the world how much better he is than you can't be a mortal lock as a finalist for this award.

HOOTIE FOR DBOTY!!!!!

J Diddy
02-21-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm torn.

The Guardian and Meatwhistle are easily two of the more annoying posters on the board.

However, while The Guardian is an aggressive, caustic ****smoke that I wouldn't let live within a mile of an elementary school; that mostly makes him an asshole with anger issues. That's not exactly 'douchebag' material.

I simply see no way how an idiot dropout that flips pizzas for a living and makes a habit of telling the rest of the world how much better he is than you can't be a mortal lock as a finalist for this award.

HOOTIE FOR DBOTY!!!!!

and what exactly is wrong with flipping pizzas for a living?

DJ's left nut
02-21-2011, 09:24 AM
and what exactly is wrong with flipping pizzas for a living?

Not a thing. Especially not in Illinois, those MFers have it down pat (though Lou Malnotti's is overrated as hell, if anyone asks).

Unless you're inclined to advise the rest of us that we live like hollow-minded wage slaves because we can't touch the $35K you're bringing down.

J Diddy
02-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Not a thing. Especially not in Illinois, those MFers have it down pat (though Lou Malnotti's is overrated as hell, if anyone asks).

Unless you're inclined to advise the rest of us that we live like hollow-minded wage slaves because we can't touch the $35K you're bringing down.

I'm not inclined to put anyone's means of living down. At the end of the day an honest wage is an honest wage. That being said I've made good money at it in my past so it doesn't necessarily qualify me as a pauper.

DJ's left nut
02-21-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm not inclined to put anyone's means of living down. At the end of the day an honest wage is an honest wage. That being said I've made good money at it in my past so it doesn't necessarily qualify me as a pauper.

Indeed. And I served Mexican food and worked at a K-Mart in my younger days. That's not, and has never been, the point with Meatwhistle.

He is the first person to go with the "haha, you're a fat asshole with a miserable life in your mom's basement" line when someone calls him out for being a juvenile shithead. He's the one that loves to tell everyone how much it must suck to be them and how awesome he is (he's the world's first indispensable bartender; just ask him).

He's a condescending, ignorant, sad little drunk that earns his scorn. His record stands on its own.

Frazod
02-21-2011, 09:43 AM

Please don't confuse demeaning Hootie with demeaning young kids with shitty jobs.

Dave Lane
02-21-2011, 10:14 AM
The Mad Shithead should run away with this one but he doesn't post enough in the main lounge.

patteeu
02-21-2011, 11:23 AM
The Mad Crapper is a revered member of ChiefsPlanet. He's only in this poll because he speaks truth to power. :)

Dave Lane
02-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah Patty that's it.

DJ's left nut
02-21-2011, 11:55 AM
The Mad Crapper is a revered member of ChiefsPlanet. He's only in this poll because he speaks truth to power. :)

DAMMIT!!!! I KNEW WE FORGOT A NOMINATION!

How did we miss JWhit?

Shit. This entire poll is now void.

Frazod
02-21-2011, 12:31 PM
DAMMIT!!!! I KNEW WE FORGOT A NOMINATION!

How did we miss JWhit?

Shit. This entire poll is now void.

He got knocked out in the last round.

Bambi
02-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I haven't seen a Mecca post in about a year.

What a great idea for a tournament.

lol

DJ's left nut
02-21-2011, 12:37 PM
He got knocked out in the last round.

Woah.

How did that happen? Jwhit is pretty much the king douchebag in all the world. If he's legit, it's like having King Charles in our midst and not making him the homecoming king.

Frazod
02-21-2011, 12:47 PM

lol

You should take off your funky unwashed jeans and use them to wipe away your tears.

Gonzo
02-21-2011, 12:49 PM

lol
Feel free to follow his example.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
02-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Feel free to follow his example.
Posted via Mobile Device

Careful. Apparently only Luv, KcMizzou and I are allowed to be mean to Wickedson.

Bambi
02-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Careful. Apparently only Luv, KcMizzou and I are allowed to be mean to Wickedson.

Everyone is free to vote for me. Only 20 people have.

Good luck next year fucktard.

Gonzo
02-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm not being mean, it was an honest invitation to leave. You know me, Fraz. I get along with everyone. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
02-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Everyone is free to vote for me. Only 20 people have.

Good luck next year fucktard.

You too, sweetheart. Maybe you'll even have bathed by then!

DeezNutz
02-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm torn.

HOOTIE FOR DBOTY!!!!!

DJ's rhetorical dismantling of Meatwhistle... LMAO. Alpha and Omega of Summer's Eve. LMAO.

luv
02-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Get your vote in!

Frazod
02-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Poll closed. Upcoming - another Clash of the Douchy Titans - Mecca v. The Meat Dragon! New poll will follow shortly.