PDA

View Full Version : Football Welcome to tonight's LSU at Vandy game

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi I'm your play by play announcer Lamont Sanford, and here with me is color coordinator Fred G. Sanford, my pop.

Fred: Hi

and now let's get through a couple of issues here. Ah, yes, Student Athletes of the Game. For Vandy, it is All SEC MLB Jonathan Goff, with a 3.7 GPA in Mechanical Engineering... and for LSU, the Student Athlete of the Game is the third string tight end...

Fred: third string TE, the LSU Student Athlete of the Game is the THIRD STRING TIGHT END??

Uh huh...

Fred: Well, all that proves is that

NOBODY on the LSU first string....

and NOBODY on the LSU second string...

qualified as a "student."

I, I bet that's the only reason he's on the team, because some games, you have to have a "student athlete of the game," and...

Lamont : OH WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHENZ A!
02-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Go 'dores
Posted via Mobile Device

DA_T_84
02-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Why does he/can he start threads.

Donger
02-21-2011, 12:57 PM
ZION! HEAR ME!

http://www.matrix-explained.com/photopost/data/505/113Zion_Hear_Me-med.jpg

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 12:59 PM
I'd be happy to discuss politics in DC, not in Lounge...

and it is truly nice to notice just how universally and fairly the "laws" here are enforced on everyone equally...

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:00 PM
I'd be happy to discuss politics in DC, not in Lounge...

and it is truly nice to notice just how universally and fairly the "laws" here are enforced on everyone equally...

That's a movie, you knob.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:05 PM
That's a movie, you knob.

This topic is about a Vandy-LSU game a few years ago, not about Zion or movies about Zion or Global Warming that you brought up and lied about bringing up which is also a movie and is also political...

and you don't hate me and follow me everywhere just to post politics to disrupt the topic, at least that is what you claimed, and then repeated that exact behavior just now...

We can discuss why Baptist Pastors thought slavery and attacking Ft. Sumter was just A-OK with God and Jesus in the DC forum tonight, but not here, and not now, OK???

luv
02-21-2011, 01:09 PM
You talk just to listen to the sound of your voice, don't you?

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:11 PM
This topic is about a Vandy-LSU game a few years ago, not about Zion or movies about Zion or Global Warming that you brought up and lied about bringing up which is also a movie and is also political...

and you don't hate me and follow me everywhere just to post politics to disrupt the topic, at least that is what you claimed, and then repeated that exact behavior just now...

We can discuss why Baptist Pastors thought slavery and attacking Ft. Sumter was just A-OK with God and Jesus in the DC forum tonight, but not here, and not now, OK???

I didn't bring up Global Warming. I did bring up Zion and the Matrix in this thread, however.

Do you have an opinion on Zionists?

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:12 PM

No, not okay.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:14 PM
No, not okay.

Why not???

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Why not???

The Mossad won't let me.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Then tell the FBI. That who we have in the US to deal with such folks...

Sorry you won't debate. I'd appreciate politics and Zion and Global Warming kept out of my football topics in the Lounge...

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Then tell the FBI. That who we have in the US to deal with such folks...

I did tell them about your theory that the Mossad killed JFK. Let's just say that their response was brief.

Sorry you won't debate. I'd appreciate politics and Zion and Global Warming kept out of my football topics in the Lounge...

I realize that.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:26 PM
I did tell them about your theory that the Mossad killed JFK. Let's just say that their response was brief.

I realize that.

JFK = politics

You = someone who follows me around to keep injecting politics into my football threads here in the Lounge, and then lies about it...

Some here like these type of threads. Nobody is forcing you to keep injecting politics into them. And, clearly, the CP "law enforcement" here doesn't exactly apply to you...

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:27 PM
We can discuss JFK in DC, now, or the topic I just posted there for you...

MOhillbilly
02-21-2011, 01:31 PM
the front page makes me wish i could hold a few posters heads underwater.

Donger
JFK = politics

You = someone who follows me around to keep injecting politics into my football threads here in the Lounge, and then lies about it...

Some here like these type of threads. Nobody is forcing you to keep injecting politics into them. And, clearly, the CP "law enforcement" here doesn't exactly apply to you...

The JFK assassination isn't a political topic. It was an historical event. It's not my fault that you have a crazy theory about it.

And, as I've explained, I'm not following you. If you happen to post another enthralling thread in the Lounge and I happen to here, that's just a coincidence.

No, no one is forcing me to do anything.

Donger
We can discuss JFK in DC, now, or the topic I just posted there for you...

No thanks.

SNR
Why wasn't this posted in the official Vanderbilt basketball repository thread?

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Link??

siberian khatru
02-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Why wasn't this posted in the official Vanderbilt basketball repository thread?

WE NEED A NEW SUBFORUM

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Are you a fan of the Chiefs, TFG?

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:02 PM
I am a fan of some of the players on the Chiefs, but I really don't "cheer" for any one NFL team. Rather, I only cheer for Vanderbilt.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:02 PM
WE NEED A NEW SUBFORUM

I could suggest a few...

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:03 PM
I am a fan of some of the players on the Chiefs, but I really don't "cheer" for any one NFL team. Rather, I only cheer for Vanderbilt.

Well, you are certainly in the right place then.

SNR
02-21-2011, 02:06 PM
I am a fan of some of the players on the Chiefs, but I really don't "cheer" for any one NFL team. Rather, I only cheer for Vanderbilt.Is Matt Cassel one of them?

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Matt, but he did pretty well last season, and I give him credit for that. Shore up the ORT situation and Matt might do even better...

Gonzo
02-21-2011, 02:13 PM

Vanderbilt??? Really???

Watch this....

OBAMA! GW! DEMOCRATS!!! IRAQ!!! DID I SAY OBAMA YET?

OH NOES! Now this thread will get moved.

luv
02-21-2011, 02:14 PM

So, why are you here?

Saulbadguy
02-21-2011, 02:15 PM
...the fuck is this shit?

Gonzo
02-21-2011, 02:22 PM
So, why are you here?

Cuz he's got no place else to go!!!
:(

He's reached the end of the internets, been kicked off of every bb for trying to push propaganda and this is his last stop before hitting up the old-school AOL chat rooms talking with 3rd world skinni's about falaffel recipes.
Posted via Mobile Device

siberian khatru
02-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Cuz he's got no place else to go!!!
:(

Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CjNPH06A24g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:44 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CjNPH06A24g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

I think the gerbil got him in the end...

Simply Red
02-21-2011, 02:51 PM
LaDairis - do you live in Atlanta by chance?

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:56 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ApxnAr6pRt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bowener
02-21-2011, 03:21 PM
What a fucking douche bag. Didn't that whiny puffed face bitch Cuntler go to Vanderbilt?