LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Who do you think offed JFK and why?

Suspects = feel free to add more...

the KKK - didn't like civil rights stance
the mob - didn't like his bro cracking down on them
the Ruskies - ver r yur nuuuu nuucklear vvvvessls
Castro - got upset when JFK smoked a Cuban on US soil
Israel - was upset JFK was not going to give them nukes, but LBJ might... and did...
Knights of the Templar - JFK stole a cup that was their property
Pharaoh Ramses - wants the construction workers back, right now...
Roscoe P. Coltraine - FFFRRREEEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!

Jaric
02-21-2011, 01:37 PM
The Mole People - they know why they did it...

Donger
Errr, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Bwana
I'll go with......Elvis.

Pants
02-21-2011, 01:38 PM
It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Errr, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Alone, by himself, with no help...???

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Alone, by himself, with no help...???

Yes.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Jesse Ventura is pretty sure George Bush sr. was involved.

LaDairis
You are entitled to your opinion...

By chance do you also believe that Vince Foster went to Ft. Marcy Park and committed suicide where his corpse was found?

mikey23545
Obama said it was Bush.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-21-2011, 01:45 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sHUKPXR5TbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

King_Chief_Fan
02-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Who do you think offed JFK and why?

Suspects = feel free to add more...

the KKK - didn't like civil rights stance
the mob - didn't like his bro cracking down on them
the Ruskies - ver r yur nuuuu nuucklear vvvvessls
Castro - got upset when JFK smoked a Cuban on US soil
Israel - was upset JFK was not going to give them nukes, but LBJ might... and did...
Knights of the Templar - JFK stole a cup that was their property
Pharaoh Ramses - wants the construction workers back, right now...
Roscoe P. Coltraine - FFFRRREEEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!

you mean you aren't accusing W of this?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Left-wing Ivy League intellectuals, specifically Yale. After the CMC, they viewed him as too much of a wildcard, and orchestrated his assassination. This was the same group responsible for a lot of the propaganda necessitating our escalation of Vietnam in the early 1960s.

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:48 PM
You are entitled to your opinion...

By chance do you also believe that Vince Foster went to Ft. Marcy Park and committed suicide where his corpse was found?

It's an opinion that is backed up by facts. What evidence or facts do you have to support your opinion that the Israelis killed JFK?

Yes, I think that Foster killed himself.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Well, Foster, first.

When a live human shoots himself in the mouth, even while seated, he doesn't end up looking like Herman Munster "turned off." Death is not instantaneous. The dying human flops, blood goes everywhere, and the gun almost always flies out of the hand. Foster's corpse was found with the arms straight by the side, "coffin ready," with no visible blood splatters anywhere, and carpet fibers of just one kind stuck all over his clothes...

and the very first act of the Clintons to this was to tell the FBI to stay away and let the "experts" at the Park Police handle it... and then that night Hillary and Maggie Williams went rifling through Fosters files, because the "experts" at the Park Police didn't seal Vince's office...

As for who killed JFK, that's before my time. I have noticed, though, that there is pretty good reason to accept as accurate

1. Israel wanted nukes from JFK
2. JFK said no
3. LBJ said yes

and that those three facts are always "absent" when our "US media" discusses JFK...

and this jack Ruby guy, cool name switch...

chiefsnorth
02-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Without reading I will guess that your theory is that it was the Jews.

Donger
02-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Well, Foster, first.

When a live human shoots himself in the mouth, even while seated, he doesn't end up looking like Herman Munster "turned off." Death is not instantaneous. The dying human flops, blood goes everywhere, and the gun almost always flies out of the hand. Foster's corpse was found with the arms straight by the side, "coffin ready," with no visible blood splatters anywhere, and carpet fibers of just one kind stuck all over his clothes...

and the very first act of the Clintons to this was to tell the FBI to stay away and let the "experts" at the Park Police handle it... and then that night Hillary and Maggie Williams went rifling through Fosters files, because the "experts" at the Park Police didn't seal Vince's office...

As for who killed JFK, that's before my time. I have noticed, though, that there is pretty good reason to accept as accurate

2. JFK said no
3. LBJ said yes

and that those three facts are always "absent" when our "US media" discusses JFK...

I don't really care about Foster.

Can you provide some evidence that 1, 2 and 3 are accurate?

chiefsnorth
02-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Well, Foster, first.

2. JFK said no
3. LBJ said yes

ROFL you really did blame the Jews. What do I win?

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=israel+jfk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Take your pick...

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:01 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=israel+jfk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Take your pick...

Sorry. I meant some non-crazy evidence. Some kooky website stating "JFK wouldn't give Israel nukes" isn't exactly a good source.

chiefsnorth
02-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Sorry. I meant some non-crazy evidence. Some kooky website stating "JFK wouldn't give Israel nukes" isn't exactly a good source.

Is your donger cut? If so, watch out. LaDaris might try to throw you down a well.

Brock
02-21-2011, 02:05 PM
It was a kid named Larry Sellers ....he lives on Radford....by the In and Out Burger.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:06 PM
I agree that there aren't a lot of "credible looking" websites that push that theory, but many have links and documentations...

Indeed, for the USS Liberty, where Israelis did kill Americans, the captain of the Liberty claimed the attack was deliberate and that the Israeli excuses were BS, but our "US news media" didn't bother putting that view on the "news," rather put LBJ's acceptance of Israel's apology for the "accident..."

Jaric
02-21-2011, 02:07 PM
2. JFK said no
3. LBJ said yes
So in other words; Israel = the Turk, JFK = The Godfather, and LBJ = Sonny?

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I agree that there aren't a lot of "credible looking" websites that push that theory, but many have links and documentations...

Indeed, for the USS Liberty, where Israelis did kill Americans, the captain of the Liberty claimed the attack was deliberate and that the Israeli excuses were BS, but our "US news media" didn't bother putting that view on the "news," rather put LBJ's acceptance of Israel's apology for the "accident..."

Well, it's pretty common knowledge that Israel began a domestic nuclear weapons program in the late 1940s with French help. So, I don't think that your theory holds any water.

Saulbadguy
02-21-2011, 02:09 PM
It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Kind of like a twinkie.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:10 PM
"Israel began a domestic nuclear weapons program in the late 1940s with French help"

Documentation?

Perhaps not all Israelis/Jews are alike either. Perhaps some are or one is better than others at something called SCIENCE...

Iowanian
02-21-2011, 02:12 PM
The underpants gnomes.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:12 PM
ROFL you really did blame the Jews. What do I win?

Who do you blame for the USS Liberty, and do you go

ROFL

thinking about the USS Liberty??

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:13 PM
"Israel began a domestic nuclear weapons program in the late 1940s with French help"

Documentation?

Perhaps not all Israelis/Jews are alike either. Perhaps some are or one is better than others at something called SCIENCE...

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:17 PM
"Israel began actively investigating the nuclear option from its earliest days. In 1949, HEMED GIMMEL a special unit of the IDF's Science Corps, began a two-year geological survey of the Negev desert with an eye toward the discovery of uranium reserves. Although no significant sources of uranium were found, recoverable amounts were located in phosphate deposits."

Step one achieved in 1951, actual uranium. Now, enriching it... purifying it, and building something that can detonate it...

"the United States by 1975 was convinced that Israel had nuclear weapons."

That answers whether after JFK got whacked Israel ended up with 'em...

Thanks for the link...

chiefsnorth
02-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Who do you blame for the USS Liberty, and do you go

ROFL

thinking about the USS Liberty??

Let me guess. Jews?

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:21 PM
"Israel began actively investigating the nuclear option from its earliest days. In 1949, HEMED GIMMEL a special unit of the IDF's Science Corps, began a two-year geological survey of the Negev desert with an eye toward the discovery of uranium reserves. Although no significant sources of uranium were found, recoverable amounts were located in phosphate deposits."

Step one achieved in 1951, actual uranium. Now, enriching it... purifying it, and building something that can detonate it...

"the United States by 1975 was convinced that Israel had nuclear weapons."

That answers whether after JFK got whacked Israel ended up with 'em...

Thanks for the link...

What it shows you is that, with French and British help, Israel developed her nuclear weapons. And, had no need to kill the leader of the United States because he wouldn't give them ready weapons.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:21 PM
You can guess, or you can Google...

one leaves you clueless, the other gives you every possible slant...

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:22 PM
What it shows you is that, with French and British help, Israel developed her nuclear weapons. And, had no need to kill the leader of the United States because he wouldn't give them ready weapons.

Your link states that the US wasn't convinced of Israeli nukes until 1975...

not my link
not my claim

your link...

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:24 PM

not my link
not my claim

your link...

And?

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:24 PM
1975 is after JFK, not before...

alnorth
02-21-2011, 02:25 PM

not my link
not my claim

your link...

If true, doesn't that destroy your theory? JFK died in 1963.

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:25 PM
1975 is after JFK, not before...

So?

alnorth
02-21-2011, 02:26 PM
So?

well clearly, our government forgot they gave Israel some nukes for a decade.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:26 PM
If true, doesn't that destroy your theory? JFK died in 1963.

Developing a working nuke is not something that happens overnight.

And when our intel becomes "convinced" of something, it might not be in "real time," but rather after picking up evidence of it...

The timing is still there.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 02:28 PM
well clearly, our government forgot they gave Israel some nukes for a decade.

I do not believe the US "gave them nukes." Rather, the US, under LBJ, sent experts to help the Israelis with their nukes that did not yet work...

LiveSteam
02-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Im going to step out on a limb & say
Lee Harvey OzDairis is a killer, & responsible for the death of JFK

Donger
02-21-2011, 02:43 PM
I do not believe the US "gave them nukes." Rather, the US, under LBJ, sent experts to help the Israelis with their nukes that did not yet work...

Any evidence of this at all?

Jaric
02-21-2011, 02:50 PM
I don't think I understand your reasoning here.

So if I understand you correctly, you believe Isreal facilitated the assanation of JFK so they could get a more favorable deal for nukes from LBJ correct?

Now, I joking brought up the Godfather (Because that essentially exactly what leads to the attempts on The Godfather's life) however I'm curious as to why you think that a US president would just ignore that Israel killed his predecesor and still be willing to deal with them.

In order for that scenario to go down, LBJ would have had to have been in on the attempt. Do you agree or disagree to that?

mlyonsd
02-21-2011, 02:52 PM
This just in.

In a bold military strike the Israeli Air Force just attacked and destroyed the village located at the North Pole.

Santa Claus has been confirmed dead.

Film at 11.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Declassified GAO Report Exposes Fatally Flawed Israel Investigations
by Grant Smith, May 10, 2010

The 2010 Review Conference of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons is underway at UN Headquarters in New York. A working paper calls for a nuclear-free Middle East. It would require member states of the NPT to “disclose in their national reports on the implementation of the resolution on the Middle East all information available to them on the nature and scope of Israeli nuclear facilities and activities, including information pertaining to previous nuclear transfers to Israel.” On May 6, 2010, the Government Accountability Office (formerly known as the General Accounting Office) released the previously secret 1978 report “Nuclear Diversion in the U.S.? 13 Years of Contradiction and Confusion” [.pdf]. It fills in important historic gaps about weapons-grade uranium diversions from the U.S. to Israel.

http://www.irmep.org/co1162251.pdf

U.S. presidents have long acquiesced to “strategic ambiguity” – a policy of neither confirming nor denying that Israel even possesses nuclear weapons. This pretext has allowed the U.S. to deliver the lion’s share of its foreign assistance budget to Israel, despite clear legal prohibitions imposed by the Glenn and Symington amendments to the Foreign Assistance Act. UN member countries have long suspected that the United States either turns a blind eye or actively supports the transfer of know-how, weapons-grade uranium, and dual-use technology to Israel. The 62-page General Accounting Office investigation and correspondence confirms the United States refuses to mount credible investigations that would enable warranted prosecutions of the perpetrators.

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/gsmith.php?articleid=3602

http://www.irmep.org/ila/nukes/default.asp

“Nuclear Diversion in the U.S.? 13 Years of Contradiction and Confusion” investigates the period between 1957 and 1967 when the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC) received over 22 tons of uranium-235 – the key material used to fabricate nuclear weapons. NUMEC’s founder and president Zalman M. Shapiro was head of a local Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) chapter and a sales agent for the Defense Ministry of Israel in the U.S. In the early 1960s the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) began documenting suspicious lapses in security at NUMEC’s plant at Apollo, Pa. In 1965 an AEC audit found NUMEC could no longer account for over 200 pounds of highly enriched uranium. Subsequent estimates spiraled to almost 600 pounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium-235

The GAO was chartered by Congress to investigate four allegations about what happened to the uranium. The first was that “the material was illegally diverted to Israel by NUMEC management for use in nuclear weapons.” This was a result of early AEC and FBI investigations into the activities of Zalman Shapiro. The second theory “the material was diverted to Israel by NUMEC management with the assistance of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)” came from the CIA’s silence and demonstrated lack of interest in the entire matter. The final theories explored by GAO were more general, that “the material was diverted to Israel with the acquiescence of the United States Government” or “there has been a cover-up of the NUMEC incident by the United States Government.”

GAO solicited all available information developed by the CIA, FBI, Department of Energy, and AEC, but was “continually denied necessary reports and documentation … by the CIA and FBI.” GAO attempted to fill in gaps or outright refusals to cooperate by directly interviewing FBI special agents. The GAO also intended to make the report public, in order to respond to growing public concerns. Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.), the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Energy and Power, who requested the inquiry, was assured six months before it was issued that only the most sensitive areas in the report would be classified. The CIA and FBI insisted that the entire report be classified at the “secret” level over the objections of Dingell, who said, ”I think it is time that the public be informed about the facts surrounding the … affair and the possible diversion of bomb-grade uranium to Israel.”

The GAO report lambastes the FBI’s on-again off-again approach to investigating NUMEC: “The FBI, which had the responsibility and authority to investigate the alleged incident, did not focus on the question of a possible nuclear diversion until May 1976 – nearly 11 years later. Initially, the FBI declined DOE’s request to conduct an investigation of the diversion possibility even though they are required to conduct such investigations under the Atomic Energy Act….”

The FBI’s initial investigation during the 1960s quickly zeroed in on NUMEC management, but FBI recommendations for action were stymied. According to the GAO, “The FBI became so concerned about the security risks posed by NUMEC’s president that they asked DOE whether it planned to terminate his security clearance or stop the flow of materials to NUMEC. According to the FBI’s liaison with GAO, the FBI recommended that NUMEC’s operating license be taken away….” When the FBI request was ignored, it dropped the entire investigation between 1969 and 1976.

It took a direct order from President Gerald Ford in 1976 for the FBI and Department of Justice to “address the diversion aspect.” The renewed investigation soon led to reversals of official U.S. government positions on NUMEC. According to the GAO report, “until the summer of 1977, the only publicized Government view on the NUMEC incident was that there was no evidence to indicate that a diversion of nuclear material had occurred.” By February 1978, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) announced it had “reconsidered” its previous position that there had been “no evidence” to support diversion.

more at this link

http://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2010/05/09/declassified-gao-report/

LiveSteam
02-21-2011, 03:00 PM
This just in.

In a bold military strike the Israeli Air Force just attacked and destroyed the village located at the North Pole.

Film at 11.

Not Santa! SAY IT ISN'T SO!

KILLER_CLOWN
02-21-2011, 03:03 PM
This just in.

Film at 11.

Thank goodness he's dead, the Pagan holiday should cost us a lot less now that we don't have to "give" gifts and go into debt.

bevischief
02-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Military industrial complex.

Chiefshrink
02-21-2011, 03:22 PM
"Legacy of Secrecy" by Lamar Waldon, best book I've read on the "JFK assassination".

Frankie
02-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Of all the conspiracy theories, I believe the Mob scenario the most.

And I simply DO NOT believe that Oswald acted alone.

Donger
02-21-2011, 03:35 PM

Why not?

KILLER_CLOWN
02-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Why not?

Watch the Jesse Ventura episode and you can see why it is impossible for him to make that shot.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 03:38 PM
I don't think I understand your reasoning here.

So if I understand you correctly, you believe Isreal facilitated the assanation of JFK so they could get a more favorable deal for nukes from LBJ correct?

Now, I joking brought up the Godfather (Because that essentially exactly what leads to the attempts on The Godfather's life) however I'm curious as to why you think that a US president would just ignore that Israel killed his predecesor and still be willing to deal with them.

In order for that scenario to go down, LBJ would have had to have been in on the attempt. Do you agree or disagree to that?

Death, and LBJ winning and getting ahead had more than just JFK in common...

http://www.lbjlib.utexas.edu/johnson/archives.hom/biographys.hom/lbj_bio.asp

Resigned as Texas Director of the National Youth Administration to enter the special election for the 10th Congressional District called after the death of Representative James P. Buchanan.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/233601/deathbed_confession_of_howard_hunt_pg2.html?cat=17

"Fast forward to the present, now the eldest son of E. Howard Hunt, Saint John Hunt, has come forward with his father's deathbed confession tapes, revealing that Lyndon Johnson, Kennedy's Vice President, and
thereby the man with the most to gain, orchestrated a larger conspiracy to eliminate JFK."

Donger
02-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Watch the Jesse Ventura episode and you can see why it is impossible for him to make that shot.

No thanks. Which shot are you referring to?

Chiefshrink
02-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Of all the conspiracy theories, I believe the Mob scenario the most.

Damn Frankie I agree with you:thumb:

Have you read Waldon's book? If you haven't it is a helluva read because most of his information comes referenced and documented from those JFK files that are allowed to be seen through the "Freedom of Information Act". Obviously all the JFK files have not been released and won't be until 2038 I believe but those files that have been released is where Waldon does his best work.:thumb:

Frankie
02-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Why not?

Too many coincidences, convenient post-assassination deaths and the complex planning needed to carry out something like that.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 03:45 PM
If the media says you should believe it, Donger does.

1. just LHO killed JFK
2. Vince Foster = suicide
3. Global Warming = real

fighting to get just one right there...

Chiefshrink
02-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Why not?

Read Waldon's book and you will see that the CIA and Mob worked together and set up the 'low level' CIA agent Oswald as the patsy.

The Mob had the most to gain.:thumb:

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 03:49 PM
"The final theories explored by GAO were more general, that “the material was diverted to Israel with the acquiescence of the United States Government” or “there has been a cover-up of the NUMEC incident by the United States Government.”"

Thanks. LBJ rewarded Israel with nuke help, in exchange for making him Prez...

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Read Waldon's book and you will see that the CIA and Mob worked together and set up the 'low level' CIA agent Oswald as the patsy.

The Mob had the most to gain.:thumb:

The "Mob..."

:shake:

Jack Ruby... was that his real name??

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 03:51 PM
The "mob" loved JFK, because he was the first Prez to enable unions to organize government workers...

Frankie
02-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Damn Frankie I agree with you:thumb:

Have you read Waldon's book? If you haven't it is a helluva read because most of his information comes referenced and documented from those JFK files that are allowed to be seen through the "Freedom of Information Act". Obviously all the JFK files have not been released and won't be until 2038 I believe but those files that have been released is where Waldon does his best work.:thumb:

I haven't read it. Thanks for recommending. I'll be sure to buy it.

Frankie
02-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Hey sports, the only JFK assassination books by an author with a close name are "Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination" and "Ultimate Sacrifice: John and Robert Kennedy, the Plan for a Coup in Cuba, and the Murder of JFK" by Lamar Waldron. Could you be a bit more specific about the book you are talking about?

Frankie
02-21-2011, 04:02 PM
The "mob" loved JFK, because he was the first Prez to enable unions to organize government workers...

Wrong. The Mob hated him because they felt they helped him get elected and in return his administration went Taliban on them.

Chiefshrink
02-21-2011, 04:02 PM

Initially, but as soon as "Bobby" was given the green light to make a name for himself the Mob felt very very betrayed because they threw the elections in Chicago(Illinois) and West Virginia for JFK's narrow victory. The Mob just lost Cuba to Castro and no way in hell they were going to lose their own backyard in their minds.:thumb:

ForeverChiefs58
02-21-2011, 04:04 PM
I hate fucktards that try to blame the jews for everything that has ever gone wrong in the world. For someone who dislikes them so much, you give them far too much credit.

I am just guessing here that you also blame the jews for RFK's and Marilyn Monroe's death, Princess Di's death, MLK (or does that one not get brought up at your hooded meetings?)9-11, cancer and what else?

Donger
02-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Too many coincidences, convenient post-assassination deaths and the complex planning needed to carry out something like that.

Gee, thanks Frankie. That sure was specific.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
"No thanks. Which shot are you referring to?"

really...

which shot? the one that missed? the magic bullet? or the headshot?

go bowe
02-21-2011, 04:15 PM
sorry, couldn't resist trying the ""s...

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 04:30 PM
I hate ****tards that try to blame the jews for everything that has ever gone wrong in the world. For someone who dislikes them so much, you give them far too much credit.

I am just guessing here that you also blame the jews for RFK's and Marilyn Monroe's death, Princess Di's death, MLK (or does that one not get brought up at your hooded meetings?)9-11, cancer and what else?

The problem here is that you are guessing instead of learning and/or searching for facts/truth.

What you have is an agenda, and that agenda is to shout down any and all criticisms of Israel.

Did you cheer when the USS Liberty crew got it?

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Initially, but as soon as "Bobby" was given the green light to make a name for himself the Mob felt very very betrayed because they threw the elections in Chicago(Illinois) and West Virginia for JFK's narrow victory. The Mob just lost Cuba to Castro and no way in hell they were going to lose their own backyard in their minds.:thumb:

The mob, the KKK, all media "blurring," just like Al Qaeda got "blurred" into "the terrorists," or all of Israel's enemies who had nothing to do with 911.

Yes, JFK had a lot of enemies, all people in power do.

When you analyze this "mystery," one particular explanation lights up the whole Christmas tree, while the others light a bulb or two, max...

gblowfish
02-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Tommy Lee Jones killed him.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Tommy Lee Jones killed him.nah, he wouldn't have needed 3 shots...

HonestChieffan
02-21-2011, 04:51 PM
I was on the grassy knoll but I don't want anyone to know. Maintain radio silence, Elvis, out.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 04:55 PM
I was on the grassy knoll but I don't want anyone to know. Maintain radio silence, Elvis, out.ok elvis...

were you the shooter or the spotter?

HonestChieffan
02-21-2011, 05:07 PM
ok elvis...

were you the shooter or the spotter?

Well, that depends. Kennedy or Connoly. Or the bullet found on the gurney. Each requires a different set of replies depending on the pov and the desired result based on you favorite conspiracy theory.

Some say I was. Others don't say.

ForeverChiefs58
02-21-2011, 05:54 PM
The problem here is that you are guessing instead of learning and/or searching for facts/truth.

What you have is an agenda, and that agenda is to shout down any and all criticisms of Israel.

Did you cheer when the USS Liberty crew got it?

The problem is that you are a hitler wannabe who has your head up your own ass.

Do you deny the holocaust? Just curious because nothing surprises me anymore coming from someone like you.

You do think Israel was behind 9-11 don't you? Any other conspiracy theories you blame on Israel?

Why would I cheer when the USS Liberty crew was attacked? I also didn't cheer when Pat Tilman was killed, or any other case of friendly fire or accident for that matter. Why am I not surprised you think differently?

So, you think Israel killed the US president of their biggest ally in '63, and then attacked our navy in '67? Then came back in '01 for 9-11? Not their biggest enemy, but their biggest ally?

They wouldn't do anything to Germany or other europian nations that were involved in the Holocaust. They wouldn't do anything to all the arab nations that attacked them and swore to their demise. Let's hit America?

Do you think space alliens were involved? I am being serious because you are that big of a nut. The good news is you and BEP could be long lost soul mates.

Frankie
02-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey sports, the only JFK assassination books by an author with a close name are "Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination" and "Ultimate Sacrifice: John and Robert Kennedy, the Plan for a Coup in Cuba, and the Murder of JFK" by Lamar Waldron. Could you be a bit more specific about the book you are talking about?

sportsshrink,... pleez. I'm serious I wanna buy the right book.

Donger
02-21-2011, 05:58 PM

You could always read Posner's Case Closed, but I don't think it's up your alley.

teedubya
02-21-2011, 06:00 PM
IMO Nixon was a big guy behind this... as well was LBJ, who had a lust for power.

One of the head's of the Warren Commission was... Gerald Ford. And GHW Bush was part of the CIA at the time.

No one will really know what really happened. But Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it. Whoever believes that is a blind sheep.

Nixon HATED Kennedy. That is who I think initiated it.

Donger
02-21-2011, 06:02 PM
IMO Nixon was a big guy behind this... as well was LBJ, who had a lust for power.

One of the head's of the Warren Commission was... Gerald Ford. And GHW Bush was part of the CIA at the time.

No one will really know what really happened. But Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it. Whoever believes that is a blind sheep.

Nixon HATED Kennedy. That is who I think initiated it.

LMAO

Brock
02-21-2011, 06:03 PM
He screwed over a lot of people on Bay of Pigs. I guess I'd start there.

teedubya
02-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Don't believe everything that you read... but where there is smoke, there is typically a bit of fire.

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/thenixonbushconnectiontothekennedyassassination.htm

The Nixon-Bush Connection
To The Kennedy Assassination

by Paul Kangas

Note: All references to "George Bush" refer to George Herbert Walker Bush, Father of George "Dubya" Bush who was "elected" pResident by a 5 to 4 vote of the Supreme Court.

A newly discovered FBI document reveals that George Bush was directly involved in the 1963 murder of President John Kennedy. The document places Bush working with the now-famous CIA agent, Felix Rodriguez, recruiting right-wing Cuban exiles for the invasion of Cuba. It was Bush's CIA job to organize the Cuban community in Miami for the invasion. The Cubans were trained as marksmen by the CIA. Bush at that time lived in Texas. Hopping from Houston to Miami weekly, Bush spent 1960 and '61 recruiting Cubans in Miami for the invasion. That is how he met Felix Rodriguez.

You may remember Rodriguez as the Iran-contra CIA agent who received the first phone call telling the world the CIA plane flown by Gene Hasenfus had crashed in Nicaragua. As soon as Rodriguez heard that the plane crashed, he called his long-time CIA supervisor, George Bush. Bush denied being in the contra loop, but investigators recently obtained copies of Oliver North's diary, which documents Bush's role as a CIA supervisor of the contra supply network.

In 1988 Bush told Congress he knew nothing about the illegal supply flights until 1987, yet North's diary shows Bush at the first planning meeting Aug. 6, 1985. Bush's "official" log placed him somewhere else. Such double sets of logs are intended to hide Bush's real role in the CIA; to provide him with "plausible deniability." The problem is, it fell apart because too many people, like North and Rodriguez, have kept records that show Bush's CIA role back to the 1961 invasion of Cuba. (Source: The Washington Post, 7/10/90).

That is exactly how evidence was uncovered placing George Bush working with Felix Rodriguez when JFK was killed. A memo from FBI head J. Edgar Hoover was found, stating that, "Mr. George Bush of the CIA had been briefed on November 23rd, 1963 about the reaction of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Miami to the assassination of President Kennedy. (Source: The Nation, 8/13/88).

On the day of the assassination Bush was in Texas, but he denies knowing exactly where he was. Since he had been the supervisor for the secret Cuban teams, headed by former Cuban police commander Felix Rodriguez, since 1960, it is likely Bush was also in Dallas in 1963. Several of the Cubans he was supervising as dirty-tricks teams for Nixon, were photographed in the Zagruder film.

In 1959 Rodriguez was a top cop in the Cuban government under Batista. When Batista was overthrown and fled to Miami, Rodriguez went with him, along with Frank Sturgis and Rafael Quintero. Officially, Rodriguez didn't join the CIA until 1967, after the CIA invasion of Cuba, in which he participated, and the assassination of JFK. But records recently uncovered show he actually joined the CIA in 1961 for the invasion of Cuba when he was recruited by George Bush. That is how Rodriguez claims he became a "close personal friend of Bush."

Then "officially" Rodriguez claims he quit the CIA in 1976, just after he was sent to prison for his role in the Watergate burglary. However, according to Rolling Stone reporters Kohn & Monks (11/3/88), Rodriguez still goes to CIA headquarters monthly to receive assignments and have his blue 1987 bulletproof Cadillac serviced. Rodriguez was asked by a Rolling Stone reporter where he was the day JFK was shot, and claims he can't remember.

George Bush claims he never worked for the CIA until he was appointed director by former Warren Commission director and then President Jerry Ford, in 1976. Logic suggests that is highly unlikely. Of course, Bush has a company duty to deny being in the CIA. The CIA is a secret organization. No one ever admits to being a member. The truth is that Bush has been a top CIA official since before the 1961 invasion of Cuba, working with Felix Rodriguez. Bush may deny his actual role in the CIA in 1959, but there are records in the files of Rodriguez and others involved in the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba that expose Bush's role. The corporations would not put somebody in charge of all the state secrets held by the CIA unless he was experienced and well trained in the CIA. (Source: Project Censored Report, Feb 1989, Dr Carl Jensen, Sonoma State College).

Recently I interviewed former CIA liaison officer L. Fletcher Prouty. He is a consultant for the excellent new movie on how the CIA killed JFK, being made by Oliver Stone. He told me that one of the projects he did for the CIA was in 1961 to deliver US Navy ships from a Navy ship yard to the CIA agents in Guatemala planning the invasion of Cuba. He said he delivered three ships to a CIA agent named George Bush, who had the 3 ships painted to look like they were civilian ships. That CIA agent then named the 3 ships after: his wife, his home town and his oil company. He named the ships: Barbara, Houston & Zapata. Any book on the history of the Bay of Pigs will prove the names of those 3 ships. Again, this is more finger prints of George Bush's involvement in the Bay of Pigs invasion. Yet Bush denies his role in this great adventure. Why would Bush be so shy about his role in this war? What is the secret? Is there something dirty about this war that Bush & Nixon don't want the public to know about?

Answer: Yes there is. The same people involved in the Bay of Pigs were the people involved in the Watergate burglary. Why was the Watergate burgalarized [sic]? The CIA was trying to plug up a possible news leak. They were trying to stop the Democrats from publishing the photos of Hunt & Sturgis under arrest for the murder of JFK (May 7, 1977, SF Chronicle.)

Presently, there is a law suit attempting to force the government to release the records about the Bay of Pigs invasion. Why are those documents still secret? Why are they locked in the National Archives along with all the photos from [the] Dallas assassination of JFK? Why are the 4000 hours of Watergate tapes in which Nixon is babbling about the mysterious connections between the Bay of Pigs, Dallas and Watergate also being sealed in the National Archives? Is it because all three incidents are connected?

Yes. We must demand the secret files on these 3 cases be released now. For a copy of the petition to release the files, please write to: Paul Kangas, private investigator, POB 422644, SF, CA 94142. Thanks to Oliver Stone's blockbuster new movie on JFK there is now sufficient national movement to reopen all these cases. The White House fears Stone's new movie so much that they have hired more CIA journalists to slander the movie & Stone. Don't fall for it. Every serious investigator now agrees that Oswald did not shoot JFK. That James Earl Ray did not shoot Dr. Martin Luther King and that Sirhan Sirhan did not shoot Robert Kennedy. These cases must be reopened so that Sirhan and Ray can be set free. The only bar that keeps Sirhan in prison is the tremendous anti-arab racism in Americans: in both blacks & whites.

According to a biography of Richard Nixon, his close personal and political ties with the Bush family go back to 1941 when Nixon claims he read an ad in an L A. newspaper, placed by a wealthy group of businessmen, led by Prescot Bush, the father of George Bush. They wanted a young, malleable candidate to run for Congress. Nixon applied for the position and won the job. Nixon became a mouthpiece for the Bush group. (Source: Freedom Magazine, 1986, L.F. Prouty).

In fact, Prescot Bush is credited with creating the winning ticket of Eisenhower-Nixon in 1952.(Source: George Bush, F. Green, Hipocrene, 1988).

Newly discovered FBI documents prove that Jack Ruby has been an employee of Richard Nixon since 1947. That that [sic] FBI document Ruby is listed as working as a spy & hit man for Nixon. On Nov. 22, 63 Ruby was seen by a women who knew him well, Julian Ann Mercer, approximately an hour before the arrival of JFK's motorcade, unloading a man carrying a rifle in a case at the Grassy Knoll from his car. Ruby later was seen on national TV killing a witness who could link Nixon & Bush to the killing of JFK: Oswald. On the Trail of the Assassins, Garrison, p xiii.

Richard Nixon was Vice President from 1952 until 1960. In fact, Nixon was given credit for planning Operation 40, the secret 1961 invasion of Cuba, during his 1959 campaign for President After Batista was kicked out by the starving people of Cuba, and Fidel Castro came to power, Castro began telling American corporations they would have to pay Cuban employees decent wages. Even worse, Pepsi Cola was told it would now have to pay world market prices for Cuban sugar.

Pepsi, Ford Motor Co., Standard Oil and the Mafia drug dealers decided Fidel had to be removed since his policies of requiring corporations to pay market wages was hurting their profits. So the corporations asked then Vice-President Nixon to remove Fidel. Nixon promised he would, just as soon as he'd won the 1960 elections against some underdog, an unknown Democrat named John Kennedy. It would be an easy victory for Nixon. The polls had Nixon winning by a landslide. Besides, Kennedy was a Catholic, and Americans would no more elect a Catholic President than they would elect a woman, a black or a Jew. This was 1959.

Nixon told Pepsi, Standard Oil and other corporations who lost property given back to the farmers of Cuba, that if they would help him win, he would authorize an invasion to remove Castro. To further impress contributors to his campaign, then Vice-President Nixon asked the CIA to create Operation 40, a secret plan to invade Cuba, just as soon as he won.

The CIA put Texas millionaire and CIA agent George Bush in charge of recruiting Cuban exiles into the CIA's invasion army. Bush was working with another Texas oilman, Jack Crichton, to help him with the invasion. A fellow Texan, Air Force General Charles Cabel, was asked to coordinate the air cover for the invasion.

Most of the CIA leadership around the invasion of Cuba seems to have been people from Texas. A whole Texan branch of the CIA is based in the oil business. If we trace Bush's background in the Texas oil business we discover his two partners in the oil-barge leasing business: Texan Robert Mosbacher and Texan James Baker. Mosbacher is now Secretary of Commerce and Baker is Secretary of State, the same job Dulles held when JFK was killed. (Source: Common Cause magazine, 3-4/90).

On the Watergate tapes, June 23, 1972, referred to in the media as the "smoking gun" conversation, Nixon and his Chief of Staff, H.R. Haldeman, discussed how to stop the FBI investigation into the CIA Watergate burglary. They were worried that the investigation would expose their conection to "the Bay of Pigs thing." Haldeman, in his book The Ends of Power, reveals that Nixon always used code words when talking about the 1963 murder of JFK. Haldeman said Nixon would always refer to the assassination as "the Bay of Pigs."

On that transcript we find Nixon discussing the role of George Bush's partner, Robert Mosbacher, as one of the Texas fundraisers for Nixon. On the tapes Nixon keeps refering to the "Cubans" and the "Texans." The "Texans" were Bush, Mosbacher and Baker. This is another direct link between Bush and evidence linking Nixon and Bush to the Kennedy assassination.

In the same discussion Nixon links "the Cubans," "the Texans," "Helms," "Hunt," "Bernard Barker," Robert "Mosbacher" and "the Bay of Pigs." Over and over on the Watergate tapes, these names come up around the discussion of the photos from Dallas that Nixon was trying to obtain when he ordered the CIA to burglarize the Watergate. (Source: Three Men and a Barge", Teresa Riordan, Common Cause magazine, March/April 1990, and San Francisco Chronicle, May 7,1977, interview with Frank Sturgis in which he stated that "the reason we burglarized the Watergate was because Nixon was interested in stopping news leaking related to the photos of our role in the assassination of President John Kennedy.")

After Nixon's landslide victory in 1972, he knew he had to centralize all power into the White House to keep his faction in power, not only to hold power, but to prevent the media from digging into how he secretly shot his way into the White House, just like Hitler shot his way into control of Germany. The first thing Nixon did was to demand signed resignations of his entire government. "Eliminate everyone," he told John Ehrlichman about reappointment, "except George Bush. Bush will do anything for our cause." (Source: Pledging Allegiance, Sidney Blumenthal.)

The reason why Bush will 'do anything" is because his hands have as much of Kennedy's blood on them as do Nixon's, Hunt's, Sturgis's, Felix Rodriguez's and Gerald Ford's. This White House gang fears that if the public ever realizes how they shot their way into power it could set off a spark that would destroy their fragile fraud and land them in jail.

Other famous Watergate members of the CIA invasion that Bush recruited were Frank Sturgis, E. Howard Hunt, Bernard Barker and Rafael Quintero. Quintero has said publicly that if he ever told what he knew about Dallas and the Bay of Pigs, "It would be the biggest scandal ever to rock the nation."

Meanwhile, in 1960, Prescot Bush was running Nixon's campaign. Nixon was sent to South Vietnam to assure the French-connection government there that if France pulled out, the U.S. would step in to protect the drug trade from the GoIden Triangle. (Source: Frontline, 1988, "Guns. Drugs and the CIA"; Alexander Cockburn; "Cocaine, the CIA and Air America," S.F. Examiner, Feb. 2, '91; The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, Alfred McCoy, 1972.)

In 1959, Vice President Nixon was flying all over the world, acting just like presidential material. It was an easy race for Nixon. Congressman Jerry Ford was doing a great job fundraising for Nixon, as was George Bush. The rich loved Nixon. The media picked up every bone Nixon tossed out to them. The biggest problem was that Nixon was afraid to speak openly of his plan to invade Cuba. The plan was a secret. No sense in alerting Cuba to the coming invasion. But Kennedy was taking a harder line on Cuba than Nixon, because Kennedy was not aware of the corporate/CIA planned invasion.

Nixon lost the 1960 race by the smallest margin in history. At first Bush, Nixon, Cabel and Hunt decided to just go ahead with the invasion, without informing President Kennedy. Then, at the last second, at 4 a.m., just two hours before the invasion was set to go, General Cabel called JFK and asked for permission to provide U.S. air cover for the CIA invasion. Kennedy said no.

The CIA was furious with JFK but decided to go ahead with their private invasion anyway. Due to poor intelligence, the CIA landed at the worst possible beach. A swamp. The invasion failed. The CIA lost 15 of its best men, killed, with another 1100 in Cuban prisons. It was the worst single blow the CIA ever suffered. (Source: F. Howard Hunt, Give Us This Day.)

Bush, Nixon and Hunt blamed Cabel for asking Kennedy and blamed Kennedy for saying no. They were livid with anger. Nixon's corporate sponsors ordered JFK to make any deal necessary to recover the 1100 CIA agents imprisoned in Cuba. JFK did. Once the CIA had its well-trained Cubans back, they decided to continue the invasion of Cuba just as soon as they could get rid of that S.O.B. Kennedy.

The 1964 election was fast approaching. Nixon was running against Kennedy again. Bush, Ford and Nixon knew that they had to get rid of JFK now, or else the Kennedy clan, with Robert and Ted in the wings, could control the White House until 1984. They decided not to wait until '84 to get back in the White House. The Cuban teams of "shooters" began following Kennedy from city to city looking for a window of opportunity to shoot from. They came close in Chicago, but couldn't get the cooperation of Mayor Daley.

But in Dallas they had an ace. The mayor was the brother of General Cabel, whom the CIA blamed for the failure of the invasion. The general prevailed on his brother, Earl, and the motorcade was changed to pass the grassy knoll at 7 m.p.h. Hunt and Sturgis shot JFK from the grassy knoll. They were arrested, photographed and seen by 15 witnesses. But the media turned a blind eye to the photos, and for 25 years the world has been searching for the truth.

On the day JFK was murdered, Nixon, Hunt and some of the Watergate crew were photographed in Dallas, as were a group of Cubans, one holding an umbrella up, like a signal, next to the President's limo just as Kennedy was shot. The Cubans can be seen holding up the signal umbrella in the Zapruder film and dozens of stills taken during the assassination. After the murder they can be seen calmly walking away.

Nixon denied he was in Dallas that day, but new photos and stories prove he was there. Nixon claimed to the FBI he couldn't remember where he was when JFK was killed. (Source: FBI memo, Feb. 23, 1964, published in Coup d'etat in America, Weberman & Canfield). Bush, too, claims he can't remember where he was. Jack Anderson did a TV special in 1988 proving beyond any shadow of doubt that two of the tramps arrested in Dallas behind the grassy knoll were Hunt and Sturgis.

After the murder, former Vice President Nixon asked President Lyndon Johnson to appoint Nixon's friend, former FBI agent Jerry Ford, to run the Warren Commission. Nixon also asked LBJ to appoint Nixon's long-time supporter, Judge Earl Warren, to head the Commission. LBJ agreed. Ford interviewed all the witnesses and decided which ones would be heard and which ones eliminated. It is no coincidence that Nixon selected Ford as his Vice President after Spiro Agnew was ousted. When Nixon himself got busted in the Watergate scandal, Earl Warren offered to set up another special commission if it would help get him out of trouble again. Ford, of course, pardoned Nixon for the Watergate burglary but Nixon is still not out of the woods. There are 4000 hours of Watergate tape. On the June 23, 1972, discussions with John Ehrlichman and Haldeman there is clear evidence that Nixon is openly "confessing" to hiring Hunt to kill JFK. That is why the Watergate "investigation" went into secret session after Congress heard some of the tapes. This is why only 12 hours of 4000 hours have been released to the public.

Did Congress realize that Nixon and Bush had openly discussed killing JFK for stopping the air cover for the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba? Remember, Nixon taped virtually every discussion he had with anyone in his inner circle, including Bush, in order to blackmail people later. There is a photo of Bush reporting to Nixon in the White House in 1968. It will be interesting to see what they were talking about on that day, when the full 4000 hours are finally released. The key to unlocking the secrets behind the 1963 murder of JFK is hidden in the 3988 hours of unreleased White House tapes. Bush was in Dallas the day Reagan was shot. (Source: George Bush, F. Green, 1988.) That must have given Bush a flashback to November 22,1963.

teedubya
02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
He screwed over a lot of people on Bay of Pigs. I guess I'd start there.

The same people who did the Bay of Pigs, did the Kennedy Assassination... and were also the same players in Watergate.

Psyko Tek
02-21-2011, 06:42 PM
I am saying it..
Col. Mustard
in Dallas
with a rifle

go bowe
02-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Well, that depends. Kennedy or Connoly. Or the bullet found on the gurney. Each requires a different set of replies depending on the pov and the desired result based on you favorite conspiracy theory.

Some say I was. Others don't say.:D :D :D

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-21-2011, 06:46 PM
The same people who did the Bay of Pigs, did the Kennedy Assassination... and were also the same players in Watergate.

Oliver Stone got it completely wrong. It wasn't a conspiracy of the right, it was a conspiracy of the left.

As far as Oswald goes, if Carlos Hathcock couldn't do it, then there is no way Oswald could, and Hathcock said as much.

It's the equivalent of thinking a mid-level high school sprinter would beat 1984 Carl Lewis.

LaDairis
02-21-2011, 07:15 PM
"Do you deny the holocaust?"

This is the sub human boiler plate response to any criticism of holy Israel. For the 46th time in the past 500 posts in three different forums, no...

Notice that I answer your questions, but you didn't answer mine...

"You do think Israel was behind 9-11 don't you?"

Absolutely false, and indicative of the level of reading comprehension of those obsessed with shouting down any factual criticism of Israel. You clearly have not read anything I've posted here. Your purpose is to shout down and toss cards and lie...

"Not a priority" Al Qaeda was behind 911, and thanks to your fellow sub human traitor W, Al Qaeda is still alive...

"Why would I cheer when the USS Liberty crew was attacked?"

See above...

"So, you think Israel killed the US president of their biggest ally in '63, and then attacked our navy in '67?"

Are you denying that it was Israel that attacked the USS Liberty??

Is your reading comprehension level above that of Dexter Manley???

Until you admit Israel did attack the USS Liberty, you mock the deaths of the crew, all to suck up ever more to all that Iscariot silver flowing into your sub human pockets....

teedubya
02-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Oliver Stone got it completely wrong. It wasn't a conspiracy of the right, it was a conspiracy of the left.

I would say it was a joint effort with those assumed on the right with those assumed on the left. :-)

HonestChieffan
02-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Henry Cabot Lodge....the invisible hand........connect the dots. Even Earl Warren lived in the shadows of HCL.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 09:29 PM

This is the sub human boiler plate response to any criticism of holy Israel. For the 46th time in the past 500 posts in three different forums, no...

Absolutely false, and indicative of the level of reading comprehension of those obsessed with shouting down any factual criticism of Israel. You clearly have not read anything I've posted here. Your purpose is to shout down and toss cards and lie...

"Not a priority" Al Qaeda was behind 911, and thanks to your fellow sub human traitor W, Al Qaeda is still alive...

See above...

"So, you think Israel killed the US president of their biggest ally in '63, and then attacked our navy in '67?"

Until you admit Israel did attack the USS Liberty, you mock the deaths of the crew, all to suck up ever more to all that Iscariot silver flowing into your sub human pockets....iscariot silver again?

you recycle the same 10 points...

show a little creativity and give us something new to deny and make fun of...

Count Alex's Losses
02-21-2011, 09:32 PM
NASA did it because they didn't want him sharing secrets with the Russians.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 09:33 PM
Henry Cabot Lodge....the invisible hand........connect the dots. Even Earl Warren lived in the shadows of HCL.lodge?

at the time, wasn't he too old to have made those shots?

then there's that whole escaping from the grassy knoll thingy...

now otoh, earl warren... :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Frazod
02-21-2011, 10:49 PM
I think it was Donger.

HonestChieffan
02-21-2011, 11:02 PM
I think it was Donger.

Donger thinks it was you.

PornChief
02-22-2011, 05:08 AM
if Carlos Hathcock couldn't pull it off, I can't see how Oswald could have.

ForeverChiefs58
02-22-2011, 09:58 AM

See above...

Until you admit Israel did attack the USS Liberty, you mock the deaths of the crew, all to suck up ever more to all that Iscariot silver flowing into your sub human pockets....

I know that Israel attacked the USS Liberty. No one has ever denied that part. But anyone familiar with war in any way also knows that sometimes the wrong party gets attacked whether it is your own, an ally, civilians or innocents it unfortunatly happens.

To think they attacked us on purpose along with offing our president just a few years earlier as if we are some sort of enemy, or they could possibly gain from either story is the stuff that is made up in hooded meetings or padded rooms.

Sounds like when you were a kid you watched a lot of anti Israel mickey mouse shows while chewing paint chips and washing it down with a tall glass of unfiltered watered down antifreeze underneath big powerlines. Really, you give crazy a bad name.

LaDairis
02-22-2011, 10:14 AM
The Captain of the USS Liberty, who survived, does not agree with "your" assessment that the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty was anything but deliberate and intentional...

When given the choice of parroting an American actually there, or your masters halfway around the globe... your birdbrain does...

Radar Chief
02-22-2011, 10:17 AM
As far as Oswald goes, if Carlos Hathcock couldn't do it, then there is no way Oswald could, and Hathcock said as much.
It's the equivalent of thinking a mid-level high school sprinter would beat 1984 Carl Lewis.

Uh, what? Iíve never heard that one.
But what Oswald did was nothing remarkable. His longest shot that day was only 100 yards and if you look at where his bullets went he actually sprayed the target. Had he taken his time and controlled his breathing he couldíve scored multiple head shots instead of just the one.
You want to know a sniper that showed some skill look no further than Charles Whitman. He killed 14 and injured 46 from distances up to 500 yards. He showed what one motivated Marine and his rifle can do. /Gunny Hartman.

Donger
02-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Uh, what? I’ve never heard that one.
But what Oswald did was nothing remarkable. His longest shot that day was only 100 yards and if you look at where his bullets went he actually sprayed the target. Had he taken his time and controlled his breathing he could’ve have scored multiple head shots instead of just the one.
You want to know a sniper that showed some skill look no further than Charles Whitman. He killed 14 and injured 46 from distances up to 500 yards. He showed what one motivated Marine and his rifle can do. /Gunny Hartman.

Hathcock claimed that they tried to emulate what happened in Dallas at Quantico and they couldn't do it.

I'm not really sure how anyone can take that as definitive proof that Oswald didn't kill JFK, however.

Donger
02-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Also, I remember during one re-enactment, they had a shooter actually set up in the sniper perch at the book suppository and he was easily able to get off three aimed shots with the same rifle type as Oswald used.

Radar Chief
02-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Hathcock claimed that they tried to emulate what happened in Dallas at Quantico and they couldn't do it.

I'm not really sure how anyone can take that as definitive proof that Oswald didn't kill JFK, however.

I did a quick search and it appears what Hathcock was talking about was getting two shots off in the ~5.7 seconds that Kennedy was hit twice with the Carcano rifle Oswald used.
Personally I think heís underestimating himself. I could pull that off with a bolt-action rifle, Iím sure the winner of several 1000-yard sniper competitions could also.

Radar Chief
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Also, I remember during one re-enactment, they had a shooter actually set up in the sniper perch at the book suppository and he was easily able to get off three aimed shots with the same rifle type as Oswald used.

:LOL: :eek: I would imagine that probably hurts.

kcfanXIII
02-22-2011, 01:17 PM
It was a kid named Larry Sellers ....he lives on Radford....by the In and Out Burger.

Do you see Larry? This is what happens when you Fuck a stranger in the ass! Do you see?

Donger
02-22-2011, 01:18 PM

It was an attempt at humour, which I think you get, right?

Frankie
02-22-2011, 01:25 PM

ROFL

Chiefshrink
02-22-2011, 11:03 PM

Here you go big dog:thumb:

http://www.legacyofsecrecy.com/ This one:thumb:

Frankie
02-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Here you go big dog:thumb:

http://www.legacyofsecrecy.com/ This one:thumb:

Thanks man.

rrl308
02-23-2011, 04:10 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xhZk8ronces" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief
02-23-2011, 08:40 AM
It was an attempt at humour, which I think you get, right?

/PVT. "Snowball"?

BigChiefFan
02-23-2011, 01:48 PM
He was doing away with the FEDERAL RESERVE'S power, I think it's easy to connect the dots. The CIA stood down, it's obviously an inside job.

scho63
01-12-2013, 09:02 AM
I have always believed that the Mafia and Castro joined forces to kill Kennedy. The mob wanted their casinos back in Cuba, they wanted to stop Bobby Kennedy who betrayed the mob since they are the reason JFK was elected via the teamsters and Kennedy senior making a deal, along with Kennedy using the mob several times to try and kill Castro.

There are WAY TOO MANY connections

http://ajweberman.com/noduleX29-JACK%20RUBY.htm

===============================

Here's the Kennedy kids talking about it and they DOUBT the warren Commission report and also think the mob might have had a hand.

http://news.yahoo.com/rfk-children-speak-assassination-dallas-050810379.html

DALLAS (AP) — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is convinced that a lone gunman wasn't solely responsible for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, and said his father believed the Warren Commission report was a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship."

Kennedy and his sister, Rory, spoke about their family Friday night while being interviewed in front of an audience by Charlie Rose at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The event comes as a year of observances begins for the 50th anniversary of the president's death.

Their uncle was killed on Nov. 22, 1963, while riding in a motorcade through Dallas. Five years later, their father was assassinated in a Los Angeles hotel while celebrating his win in the California Democratic presidential primary.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said his father spent a year trying to come to grips with his brother's death, reading the work of Greek philosophers, Catholic scholars, Henry David Thoreau, poets and others "trying to figure out kind of the existential implications of why a just God would allow injustice to happen of the magnitude he was seeing."

He said his father thought the Warren Commission, which concluded Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing the president, was a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship." He said that he, too, questioned the report.

"The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman," he said, but he didn't say what he believed may have happened.

Rose asked if he believed his father, the U.S. attorney general at the time of his brother's death, felt "some sense of guilt because he thought there might have been a link between his very aggressive efforts against organized crime."

Kennedy replied: "I think that's true. He talked about that. He publicly supported the Warren Commission report but privately he was dismissive of it."

He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, "were like an inventory" of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

He said his father, later elected U.S. senator in New York, was "fairly convinced" that others were involved.

The attorney and well-known environmentalist also told the audience light-hearted stories Friday about memories of his uncle. As a young child with an interest in the environment, he said, he made an appointment with his uncle to speak with him in the Oval Office about pollution.
He'd even caught a salamander to present to the president, which unfortunately died before the meeting.

"He kept saying to me, 'It doesn't look well,'" he recalled.

Rory Kennedy, a documentary filmmaker whose recent film "Ethel" looks at the life of her mother, also focused on the happier memories. She said she and her siblings grew up in a culture where it was important to give back.

"In all of the tragedy and challenge, when you try to make sense of it and understand it, it's very difficult to fully make sense of it," she said. "But I do feel that in everything that I've experienced that has been difficult and that has been hard and that has been loss, that I've gained something in it."

"We were kind of lucky because we lost our members of our family when they were involved in a great endeavor," her brother added. "And that endeavor is to make this country live up to her ideals."

CoMoChief
01-12-2013, 11:02 AM
If you listen to those death bed confessions from E.Howard Hunt, you know damn well that Oswald wasn't the killer.