PDA

View Full Version : Poop Douche of the Year Poll, Round 4-The_Shawne_Merriman Region

Frazod
02-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the Douchy Elite Eight!

Another battle of heavyweights. It's the Master of Depression versus the King of Drunken Debauchery! I give you Mecca versus The Meat Dragon!

Two douches enter, one douche leaves.

Let's get it on!

Count Alex's Losses
02-21-2011, 09:38 PM
I think this is the marquee matchup.

Pretty much everyone hates both these pricks. :D

go bowe
02-21-2011, 09:40 PM
this...

Frazod
02-21-2011, 09:40 PM

I don't hate Mecca.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 09:41 PM
but my vote is for hootie...

he's the best of the bestest when it comes to douchiness...

-King-
02-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Mecca wins. Not even close.

go bowe
02-21-2011, 09:42 PM
I don't hate Mecca.mecca huh?

what about the other guy? ROFL ROFL ROFL

KCUnited
02-21-2011, 09:42 PM
I went with the Daria of the draft.

kysirsoze
02-21-2011, 10:06 PM

I don't. I only went Mecca because MD is more likely to admit fault, and I consider the refusal to do so a key component in douchiness. I wouldn't put either of these guys in my top 8 douches, but my criteria for good posters differs greatly from that of the average CPer I think.

Al Bundy
02-21-2011, 10:08 PM
I've met Mecca in person and he was a pretty cool dude.

Baconeater
02-21-2011, 10:08 PM
LMAO Mecca is already pulling away.

DaneMcCloud
02-21-2011, 10:10 PM
I've met Mecca in person and he was a pretty cool dude.

Beside the fact that he'll speak in absolutes at times, I don't find Mecca to be a "douche".

I find him to be extremely opinionated (sometimes to a fault) but I hardly view him as a douchebag or asshole.

Oh, and his sex stories, true or false, are fucking hilarious.

Thig Lyfe
02-21-2011, 10:11 PM
Mecca's expert shtick can be a little grating, but he doesn't go out of his way to be an asshole the way Hootie often does.

Der Flöprer
02-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Hootie tries to be a douche and revels in it.

Rams Fan
02-21-2011, 10:16 PM
People voting for TMD are giving him what he wants.

threebag02
02-21-2011, 10:24 PM
If he was getting what he wants your scrotum would be a mudd flap.

Al Bundy
02-21-2011, 10:25 PM

We're not a passed out drunken 19 year old girl, we can't possibly give me what he wants.

FAX
02-21-2011, 10:34 PM
I'd like to know what you guys' definition of 'douche' is.

Mr. Hootie asks for no quarter, nor does he give one. Of course, he doesn't have a ton of quarters to begin with, but that's beside the point.

To me, a douche is someone who tells you he really hates quarters then begs one off you only to spend it on the new Rogaine Shake at Smoothie King.

FAX

Short Leash Hootie
02-21-2011, 11:27 PM

this didn't come down to a "douche" contest, it came down to a popularity contest

people like me, Dane, Clay, Mecca and KnowMo drive the board...

I can turn any thread into a 1000 post thread any time I want...

I can make someone as classy and professional (lol) as Dane stoop lower than my level every time...

I might be the coolest person to ever grace this board...

NO

BIG

DEAL

Short Leash Hootie
02-21-2011, 11:28 PM
I just wish I wasn't so busy being awesome all of the time so I could spend more time on the board...

Rams Fan
02-21-2011, 11:30 PM
this didn't come down to a "douche" contest, it came down to a popularity contest

people like me, Dane, Clay, Mecca and KnowMo drive the board...

I can turn any thread into a 1000 post thread any time I want...

I can make someone as classy and professional (lol) as Dane stoop lower than my level every time...

I might be the coolest person to ever grace this board...

NO

BIG

DEAL

If you can make this thread go to 1,000 posts, I'll let you choose my avatar and sig for a month.

Short Leash Hootie
02-21-2011, 11:32 PM
If you can make this thread go to 1,000 posts, I'll let you choose my avatar and sig for a month.

pass

I am going to play madden tonight...don't have to work until 4 tomorrow and I am not going to spend 3 hours on chiefsplanet flinging shit like last night

not in the mood...I'm going to go grab some food in a bit...eat it

and then bk all over some n00bs in the madden lobby

Rams Fan
02-21-2011, 11:33 PM
pass

I am going to play madden tonight...don't have to work until 4 tomorrow and I am not going to spend 3 hours on chiefsplanet flinging shit like last night

not in the mood...I'm going to go grab some food in a bit...eat it

and then bk all over some n00bs in the madden lobby

Come on, you know you want to.

Short Leash Hootie
02-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Come on, you know you want to.

be honest

are you like 17 or 18?

honestly just curious

you remind me of me when I was that age...

I spent an unbelievable amount of time on message boards...I racked up 20,000 posts on a site in like 2 months once...

when I didn't have a job and was going to school I played Tiger Woods 05 (#2 in the nation!!!! no big deal) and sat on message boards all day and all night...

that's kind of what you remind me of

Rams Fan
02-21-2011, 11:49 PM
be honest

are you like 17 or 18?

honestly just curious

you remind me of me when I was that age...

I spent an unbelievable amount of time on message boards...I racked up 20,000 posts on a site in like 2 months once...

when I didn't have a job and was going to school I played Tiger Woods 05 (#2 in the nation!!!! no big deal) and sat on message boards all day and all night...

that's kind of what you remind me of

You would be correct. I don't spend too much time on message boards, though. I have posted on maybe one or two and combine that with CP I only have 8,000 or so posts.

Short Leash Hootie
02-21-2011, 11:55 PM
I started on the espn boards when I was 14...oh man I was immature back then...then I moved on to way cooler boards with easy chicks and wasted a good 3 years (and lots of bannings) on those boards...great times...I wish I found chiefsplanet back in 2000 (right when I started on espn)...but I have a feeling (I was 14) id have even more enemies from back then than even clayton lol

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Short Leash Hootie
02-21-2011, 11:57 PM
I wish I was still 17...that was probably the best year of my life...I didn't realize that at the time!

Rams Fan
02-22-2011, 12:01 AM
I started on the espn boards when I was 14...oh man I was immature back then...then I moved on to way cooler boards with easy chicks and wasted a good 3 years (and lots of bannings) on those boards...great times...I wish I found chiefsplanet back in 2000 (right when I started on espn)...but I have a feeling (I was 14) id have even more enemies from back then than even clayton lol

The question is would you have the number of posts he does?

Short Leash Hootie
02-22-2011, 12:02 AM
Oh at least...dude I'm not lying...add up my total posts on every board and we are looking at 400,000 or so...of course I bet I would've juggled boards though

Phobia
02-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Can't believe I just voted against Mecca.

You should as well. I'm giving some stuff away for votes against Mecca. I'm not even going to tell you what it is. But you're going to like it. Send me a PM saying you voted against Mecca. I'll verify and then send you something you'll like. Screw you Hootie.

Short Leash Hootie
02-22-2011, 01:52 AM
omg what should I ever do?!?!?

darnit phobia you've really hurt my feelings

now i can't sleep

thanks a lot

lolololol

Short Leash Hootie
02-22-2011, 01:53 AM
hey everyone if you vote for me I'll send you something really nice too...just neg rep me and I'll verify it and I'll send you great things!!!

thank you so much

Short Leash Hootie
02-22-2011, 01:56 AM
NEG REP ME AND VOTE FOR ME!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

If you do, Phobia will give you free ad space in his paper that generates no revenue...

for every square inch of free ad space you're saving yourself 1 nickel!

but I'll better it...

for every vote I get I'll donate $0.05 to ChiefsPlanet.com up to $10.00!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE

so vote for me, and a donation gets sent!

if I win the whole thing, I'll throw in an extra $1.25

!!!!!

DO IT FOR THE CAUSE!

hahahaha

Short Leash Hootie
02-22-2011, 02:00 AM
I'll throw in an additional $0.01 for every negative comment directed towards Phobia for the duration of this thread...

things like...

"hey Phobia, you suck" or "hey Phobia, remember when Athan was your boss and he stiffed you! haha" will do the trick...

a penny an insult...up to $10

!

DO IT FOR THE SERVER!!!

beach tribe
02-22-2011, 03:48 AM
Gotta be Mecca, and dane for the ultimate douche off. these guys have been bringing the douche for years. Couple of self important know it alls. in Dane's case, the dude's internet personality is just one of a complete arrogant snob, completely detached from the world outside Looney Angelas. Mecca was just so sure of himself, and the fact that everyone else was an ididot, and turned out be wrong about damn near everything he ever posted. Dude won't even show his face round here anymore. Has anyone ever embarassed himself here to the extent Mecca has with such putrid football knowlege fallacy, being slammed into people's faces as facts? Mecca will never salvage anything close to credibility here.
I hear both of these guys are pretty cool in real life. I have a hard time believing that when it comes to Dane. I can see hime being nice to people, but when you are in the inconsequential world of the interwebs, you get to express how you really feel, without fear of getting slapped in the mouth for being an arrogant prick. He seems like the kind of guy that looks at the plumber, smile in his face, and then thinks to himself "what a piece of gutter trash". Just seems like a snob, who i'm sure's debates, and disagreements in the real world do not reflect the way he talks to people on a message board. Unless of course the person he's debating with is 5'6 125lbs, and is no where near an object that someone might pick up if they were spoken too in Dane like fashion.
And I'm not exactly referring to anything he's ever said to me. He says all kinds of cross shit to me, but it's just funny at this point. What bothers me is the abuse he throws down on new memebers on a consistent basis. For someone who obviously views himself as an elitist, he sure shows very little class. I wonder how long it's going to take him to neg me with some lame ass cursing, and insults. Just remember Dane, it's not just me. You're gonna win this thing. Maybe you should really take a look inside yourself bro. It's ugly in there. I think your football takes have been solid lately, but you are such... a prick.
Any thread you enter becomes soiled with your self importance.
Crown his ass.

Phobia
02-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Heh. Hootie. You're such a goofball I don't know what to do with you. I can't even bring you back against Mecca. Mecca has never won anything except the dork hair competition and the Travis Tritt look-alike contests. But he's beating you. That must hurt.

Phobia
02-22-2011, 09:58 AM
$10,000,000 for votes against Mecca. It's 53-46 right now. I need to spent about $100,000,000 to win this thing.

blaise
02-22-2011, 10:03 AM
The main reason I think Meat Dragon is a douche is because...

he posts...

like this...

milkman
02-22-2011, 10:20 AM

he posts...

like this...

His posting style brings to mind an image of a 15 year old girl.

eazyb81
02-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Gotta be Mecca, and dane for the ultimate douche off. these guys have been bringing the douche for years. Couple of self important know it alls. in Dane's case, the dude's internet personality is just one of a complete arrogant snob, completely detached from the world outside Looney Angelas. Mecca was just so sure of himself, and the fact that everyone else was an ididot, and turned out be wrong about damn near everything he ever posted. Dude won't even show his face round here anymore. Has anyone ever embarassed himself here to the extent Mecca has with such putrid football knowlege fallacy, being slammed into people's faces as facts? Mecca will never salvage anything close to credibility here.
I hear both of these guys are pretty cool in real life. I have a hard time believing that when it comes to Dane. I can see hime being nice to people, but when you are in the inconsequential world of the interwebs, you get to express how you really feel, without fear of getting slapped in the mouth for being an arrogant prick. He seems like the kind of guy that looks at the plumber, smile in his face, and then thinks to himself "what a piece of gutter trash". Just seems like a snob, who i'm sure's debates, and disagreements in the real world do not reflect the way he talks to people on a message board. Unless of course the person he's debating with is 5'6 125lbs, and is no where near an object that someone might pick up if they were spoken too in Dane like fashion.
And I'm not exactly referring to anything he's ever said to me. He says all kinds of cross shit to me, but it's just funny at this point. What bothers me is the abuse he throws down on new memebers on a consistent basis. For someone who obviously views himself as an elitist, he sure shows very little class. I wonder how long it's going to take him to neg me with some lame ass cursing, and insults. Just remember Dane, it's not just me. You're gonna win this thing. Maybe you should really take a look inside yourself bro. It's ugly in there. I think your football takes have been solid lately, but you are such... a prick.
Crown his ass.

:eek:

This was epic.

Bwana
02-22-2011, 10:25 AM

he posts...

like this...

It's just a crying shame, that momma meat whistle didn't take a stronger interest in the morning after pill.

eazyb81
02-22-2011, 10:27 AM
The choice here is obviously Mecca.

Hootie tries to be a douche and that shouldn't really count.

A true douche can douche it up without even realizing they are being douchy, they just think they are impressing people.

Chiefnj2
02-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Meat and Clay should be in their own "Attention Whore" category.

Brock
02-22-2011, 11:11 AM
"Take a picture of me standing in front of my draft board, Mom"

blaise
02-22-2011, 11:16 AM
"Take a picture of me standing in front of my draft board, Mom"

"You're the dumbest ass in the history of dumb asses. No team needs to worry about Brian Cushing steroid rumors before they draft him. Guys never get caught in the pros because they can afford the best drugs, you dumbass. God, there's so many dumbasses in this place. Aids tree, dumbass, etc. etc."

Short Leash Hootie
02-22-2011, 11:19 AM
"You're the dumbest ass in the history of dumb asses. No team needs to worry about Brian Cushing steroid rumors before they draft him. Guys never get caught in the pros because they can afford the best drugs, you dumbass. God, there's so many dumbasses in this place. Aids tree, dumbass, etc. etc."

nah

that's not meccas style

mecca didn't usually turn to insults

he'd tell you how wrong you were...but he didn't throw insults around a whole lot

DaneMcCloud
02-22-2011, 12:01 PM
:eek:

This was epic.

Epic stupidity from a crackhead

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Crown his ass.

Did you know those keys you were banging on have a thing on the right side called an "Enter" button?

Jethopper
02-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Sorry not even close. Mecca in a slide

tooge
02-22-2011, 01:30 PM
I feel sorry for mecca as a human being, cant vote for him. Dane doesn't qualify as a douche exactly in my book. He is something, but I'm not sure it is a douche.

go bowe
02-22-2011, 01:59 PM

he posts...

like this...ok, now...

what's wrong with posting like this?

all the cool kids do it...

Rams Fan
02-22-2011, 03:55 PM
$10,000,000 for votes against Mecca. It's 53-46 right now. I need to spent about $100,000,000 to win this thing.

So vote for TMD?

Sofa King
02-22-2011, 03:58 PM
So vote for TMD?

:spock:

Rams Fan
02-22-2011, 04:00 PM
:spock:

He said a vote against Mecca.

kstater
02-22-2011, 04:05 PM
You know you're an uber-douche when your winning going away from Hootie.

Sofa King
02-22-2011, 04:19 PM
He said a vote against Mecca.

Yeah. So it should be pretty easy to figure out that means vote for the only other option, without having to ask.

KurtCobain
02-22-2011, 04:24 PM
I just wish I wasn't so busy being awesome all of the time so I could spend more time on the board...

You're a douche.

Baconeater
02-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah. So it should be pretty easy to figure out that means vote for the only other option, without having to ask.
Ummm...you're being a douche.