PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues "CIA spy" Raymond Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report

teedubya
02-22-2011, 01:42 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOM.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/cia-spy-davis-giving-nuclear-bomb-material-al-20110219-224833-452.html

London, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.

The SVR warned in its report that the apprehension of 36-year-old Davis, who shot dead two Pakistani men in Lahore last month, had fuelled this crisis.

According to the report, the combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove that he is a member of US' TF373 black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theatre and Pakistan's tribal areas, the paper said.

While the US insists that Davis is one of their diplomats, and the two men he killed were robbers, Pakistan says that the duo were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered that he had been making contact with al Qaeda, after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan, the paper said.

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added. (ANI)

The United States Government got out of the crash of 1907 by getting into WW1.

The United States Government got out of the crash of 1929 by getting into WW2.

I wonder how we are gonna get out of this crash of 2007?

Donger
02-22-2011, 01:47 PM
LMAO

chiefsnorth
02-22-2011, 01:49 PM
teenfoyal does it again

teedubya
02-22-2011, 02:21 PM
:bang: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar3166_27.gif

:evil:

teedubya
02-22-2011, 02:24 PM
teenfoyal does it again

This shit isn't available in mainstream media, because they are ran by the powers that be...

But the rest of the world gets this information... which is why many dislike and distrust the U.S.

ForeverChiefs58
02-22-2011, 02:28 PM
This shit isn't available in mainstream media, because they are ran by the powers that be...

But the rest of the world gets this information... which is why many dislike and distrust the U.S.

I'm sure that means it is all true.

Donger
02-22-2011, 02:30 PM

Do you really think that a sheep-dipped former Green Beenie is walking around Pakistan with enriched uranium/plutonium and biological weapons, with the purpose of giving them to AQ, in order for them to start a world war, which will end our recession?

That's really what you think?

HonestChieffan
02-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Do you really think that a sheep-dipped former Green Beenie is walking around Pakistan with enriched uranium/plutonium and biological weapons, with the purpose of giving them to AQ, in order for them to start a world war, which will end our recession?

That's really what you think?

It's all linked to JFK.

teedubya
02-22-2011, 02:42 PM
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=%22CIA+spy%22+Davis+was+giving+nuclear+bomb+material+to+Al-Qaeda,+says+report#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=%22CIA+spy%22+Raymond+Davis&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.1,or.&fp=681127d0c6f645aa

48k news related sources.... it appears none of which are US Mainstream media.

Donger
02-22-2011, 02:44 PM
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=%22CIA+spy%22+Davis+was+giving+nuclear+bomb+material+to+Al-Qaeda,+says+report#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=%22CIA+spy%22+Raymond+Davis&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.1,or.&fp=681127d0c6f645aa

How many of those hits include the above nuttiness? I see one.

BTW, I posted a thread about him being CIA a few days ago. It was from a mainstream source.

Donger
02-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Here you go, Ari: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241878

Does CNN qualify as "mainstream"?

KILLER_CLOWN
02-22-2011, 02:47 PM

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/MVC024mvc_tourney_2010.jpg

chiefsnorth
02-22-2011, 02:48 PM
It's all linked to JFK.

And Jews.

Donger
02-22-2011, 02:49 PM
It's all linked to JFK.

Well, now that I think about:

1) Pakistan existed before JFK.

2) JFK was killed when Pakistan still existed.

3) Pakistan still exists.

4) So, Pakistan had JFK killed.

I hope that I got that right.

teedubya
02-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Donger, you really need to get to work... unless your work with your shadowy overlords involves forum shilling.

How much do you get paid per post to shill?

RedNeckRaider
02-22-2011, 02:52 PM
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/MVC024mvc_tourney_2010.jpg

Her dad must be very proud :shake:

Brock
02-22-2011, 02:55 PM

I would guess he is.

RedNeckRaider
02-22-2011, 02:56 PM
I would guess he is.

If raising a whore was his goal~

Brock
02-22-2011, 02:58 PM

Wow.

Donger
02-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Donger, you really need to get to work... unless your work with your shadowy overlords involves forum shilling.

How much do you get paid per post to shill?

What are you talking about? Are you upset that I already posted a thread from CNN which states that this guy was CIA?

Donger
02-22-2011, 03:00 PM

I don't get it.

RedNeckRaider
02-22-2011, 03:04 PM
I don't get it.

The hand signal she is giving is the "shocker" two in the vagina one in the ass~

AndChiefs
02-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Well, now that I think about:

1) Pakistan existed before JFK.

2) JFK was killed when Pakistan still existed.

3) Pakistan still exists.

4) So, Pakistan had JFK killed at the behest of the Jews..

I hope that I got that right.

FYP

Lzen
02-22-2011, 03:06 PM

I don't get what you're saying. If its something about the hand sign, I think she is trying to make a letter "W". You know, for Wichita (State).

Donger
02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
The hand signal she is giving is the "shocker" two in the vagina one in the ass~

Oh. Well, I guess that is better than the other way around.

RedNeckRaider
02-22-2011, 03:08 PM
I don't get what you're saying. If its something about the hand sign, I think she is trying to make a letter "W". You know, for Wichita (State).

LMAO...ok~

Lzen
02-22-2011, 03:09 PM

WTF do you come up with this stuff? You dirty old man.

RedNeckRaider
02-22-2011, 03:09 PM

Yeah you busted me I invented it~

Lzen
02-22-2011, 03:15 PM

Don't you think its possible that she is trying to do the sign of the WSU Shockers? Not everyone knows about (obviously, I didn't) that sign you described. Just sayin'.

RubberSponge
02-22-2011, 03:17 PM

I don't see how a hand signal makes her a whore. What is your reasoning to come to that conclusion?

RedNeckRaider
02-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Don't you think its possible that she is trying to do the sign of the WSU Shockers? Not everyone knows about (obviously, I didn't) that sign you described. Just sayin'.

I am from Wichita and it is very common knowledge. the kids at WSU think it is funny~

Donger
02-22-2011, 03:19 PM
I did some research on this, for purely research-type reasons:

The Shocker is more than just an obscene hand gesture. In fact, the Wichita State student body caused such a huge controversy in past years when they were shown displaying the three-finger hand arrangement in the national media, prompting the administration to take action. The school deemed the hand gesture appropriate only when the thumb was added to the mix. The students seem to have obliged and even encouraged me to get it right.

Brock
02-22-2011, 03:44 PM
I am from Wichita and it is very common knowledge. the kids at WSU think it is funny~

It is funny.

patteeu
02-22-2011, 03:49 PM
I hope Frazod does a Biggest ChiefsPlanet Tin Foil Nutcase contest next. teedubya, has got to be in the running, but he wouldn't go unchallenged.

Stinger
02-22-2011, 05:25 PM

From Wiki:

The shocker, also known colloquially as "two in the pink, one in the stink"[1][2] is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer). The gesture refers to the act of inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina and the little finger into the receiver's anus, hence the "shock".

The athletic teams of the Wichita State University are nicknamed "the Shockers"; fans use the gesture at basketball games.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_%28hand_gesture%29

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/performance-and-maintenance/151042d1251364878-pulling-my-1uz-fe-out-of-the-sc400-shocker_tshirt1.jpg

LaDairis
02-22-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=cia+raymond+davis+blackwater&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Something is fishy...

|Zach|
02-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Dick move Raymond.

patteeu
02-22-2011, 05:42 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=cia+raymond+davis+blackwater&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Something is fishy...

Like what? That Davis worked for Blackwater at one time? If so, why is that fishy?

patteeu
02-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Dick move Raymond.

This is as confusing as your average LaDairis post. *headscratch*

LaDairis
02-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Pardon me if I don't trust those installed and hired by Tenet and Cheney...

and the Blackwater, that is really a disgrace and a national shame. The US was above such scum, before W that is...

patteeu
02-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Pardon me if I don't trust those installed and hired by Tenet and Cheney...

and the Blackwater, that is really a disgrace and a national shame. The US was above such scum, before W that is...

Let's not change the subject. What's fishy?

Bewbies
02-22-2011, 06:06 PM
If you want to get the real shit from the CIA you go straight to their agent, Glenn Beck.

LaDairis
02-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Let's not change the subject. What's fishy?

Anything to do with Blackwater...

teedubya
02-22-2011, 06:16 PM

You are an 'in'novator. http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/sixx_66/smile_shock.gif

This SOOO needs to be added. lol

patteeu
02-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Anything to do with Blackwater...

Why?

LaDairis
02-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Why?

Why would "Blackwater" concern me?

Are you sure you want to go there?

First of all, there was no need for a "Blackwater," and the only reason there became a "need" for W/Cheney/Rummy/Tenet to go outside of CIA rules to use "contractors" not bound by US rules was... to break US rules... and to do things the US voting public would never support... all because of W's Iraq Treason.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/caa1aa8e-83b0-11de-a24e-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1Ek5wEmaK

Please respect FT.com's ts&cs and copyright policy which allow you to: share links; copy content for personal use; & redistribute limited extracts. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights or use this link to reference the article - http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/caa1aa8e-83b0-11de-a24e-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz1Ek6Ask1V

In a US courthouse in the colonial town of Alexandria, lawyers are trading allegations - including accusations of gun-smuggling, death threats and a crusading hatred for Islam - about one of the most traumatic moments in the Iraq war.

The target of many of the claims is Blackwater, the private security company now known as Xe, which lost its licence to operate in Iraq after 17 Iraqis were killed in a September 2007 shoot-out in Baghdad's Nisour Square.

While the US justice department is pursuing manslaughter charges against five former Blackwater contractors in Texas, this case in Virginia is a civil one, arising from the claims of survivors and the bereaved families against Blackwater itself.

In recent days, previous arguments in the Virginia case have been overshadowed by the extraordinary claims in two anonymous affidavits from US citizens who, on behalf of the plaintiffs, allege they saw crimes committed by Blackwater and its founder Erik Prince. He stepped down as chief executive this year but still serves as chairman.

"John Doe 1", who says he joined Blackwater after being honourably discharged from the marines, says he is anonymous because "I fear violence against me in retaliation for submitting this declaration . . . I have learned from my Black-water colleagues and former colleagues that one or more persons who have provided information or who were planning to provide information about Erik Prince and Blackwater have been killed in suspicious circumstances."

"John Doe 2" alleges more bluntly that "on several occasions after my departure from Mr Prince's employ, Mr Prince's management has personally threatened me with death and violence".

patteeu
02-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Here is an adversarial article that nonetheless explains why the CIA needed to hire contractors to achieve it's legitimate objectives in the wake of 9/11.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/37143/former-top-cia-spy-how-us-intelligence-became-big-business

LaDairis
02-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Tenet's "legitimate objectives" were celebrated by the ADL...

patteeu
02-22-2011, 07:02 PM
So let me get this straight. You're concerned with anything related to Blackwater because a couple of anonymous, disgruntled employees have accused people at the company of being capable of murder?

Davis doesn't even work for BW anymore and he isn't one of the people implicated by the anonymous, disgruntled employees anyway. What kind of people do you think should be providing security for our clandestine and quasi-diplomatic activities in places like Lahore?

patteeu
02-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Tenet's "legitimate objectives" were celebrated by the ADL...

I celebrate them too, don't you?

ForeverChiefs58
02-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Like what? That Davis worked for Blackwater at one time? If so, why is that fishy?

It wasn't Blackwater, he worked for Xe, which is the agency that was formally known as Blackwater.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/21/raymond-davis-pakistan-cia-blackwater

patteeu
02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
It wasn't Blackwater, he worked for Xe, which is the agency that was formally known as Blackwater.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/21/raymond-davis-pakistan-cia-blackwater

The ABCNews article (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ray-davis-us-fears-life-outed-cia-contractor/story?id=12968878) I read today described him as a "former Blackwater contractor". But either way, it amounts to the same thing.

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 07:38 AM
I celebrate them too, don't you?

I'm curious what we're celebrating about Tenet. To me, George Tenet is one of the worst villains in US history.

The fact that the W/Cheney spin about being "welcomed as liberators" quickly turned into what everyone knew it would, a Sunni-Shia civil war in Iraq, that required "extra measures" only because of the treasonous lies used to sell out our troops in Iraq. To stop a war between two factions with an occupying force incapable of telling the two apart, Cheney/Tenet/Rummy/W simply went around the laws of our country to hoard up a bunch of the sickest and most treasonous bigots they could find to attempt a genocide of the Iraqi Sunnis. Indeed, the "success" of the "surge" was basically wiping out half the Iraqi Sunni population. The Shias won the civil war, and FIXED kept telling us how great the "surge" was in "wiping out the insurgents" without ever showing its viewers the photo of Al Maliki going to Tehran and kissing Ahmadinejad's rear.

The way in which Blackwater "recruited" was almost like the KLAN. It was not "apply here for job at Blackwater." Nope. The bigoted, treasonous genocidal cowards at the top of Blackwater went to the dumbest and most sick and treasonous "churches" in America to find the most bigoted anti-Islam types they could find...

I would be 100% for simply locking up everyone from Blackwater in Gitmo permanently, with no trial...

bowener
02-23-2011, 07:42 AM

I know! She must be uber talented to be that fat and make it on as a cheerleader!

patteeu
02-23-2011, 07:42 AM
I'm curious what we're celebrating about Tenet. To me, George Tenet is one of the worst villains in US history.

The fact that the W/Cheney spin about being "welcomed as liberators" quickly turned into what everyone knew it would, a Sunni-Shia civil war in Iraq, that required "extra measures" only because of the treasonous lies used to sell out our troops in Iraq. To stop a war between two factions with an occupying force incapable of telling the two apart, Cheney/Tenet/Rummy/W simply went around the laws of our country to hoard up a bunch of the sickest and most treasonous bigots they could find to attempt a genocide of the Iraqi Sunnis. Indeed, the "success" of the "surge" was basically wiping out half the Iraqi Sunni population. The Shias won the civil war, and FIXED kept telling us how great the "surge" was in "wiping out the insurgents" without ever showing its viewers the photo of Al Maliki going to Tehran and kissing Ahmadinejad's rear.

The way in which Blackwater "recruited" was almost like the KLAN. It was not "apply here for job at Blackwater." Nope. The bigoted, treasonous genocidal cowards at the top of Blackwater went to the dumbest and most sick and treasonous "churches" in America to find the most bigoted anti-Islam types they could find...

I would be 100% for simply locking up everyone from Blackwater in Gitmo permanently, with no trial...

You support, I oppose.

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 08:09 AM
Blackwater and Mossad have a lot in common...

ForeverChiefs58
02-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Blackwater and Mossad have a lot in common...

Yeah, neither like to take shit from islamic extremists bastards.

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Yeah, neither like to take shit from islamic extremists bastards.

Both engage in cowardly murders of unarmed civilians.

Both are too chicken to actually fight wars like a normal army.

And most of their "supporters" like you were TOO STUPID to notice that Saddam was NOT ISLAMIC...

ForeverChiefs58
02-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Both engage in cowardly murders of unarmed civilians.

Both are too chicken to actually fight wars like a normal army.

And most of their "supporters" like you were TOO STUPID to notice that Saddam was NOT ISLAMIC...

He was a Sunni Muslim that supported terrorism and fueled extremists dumbass!

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 09:08 AM
No, he was publicly giving money to Palestinians for the purpose of buying himself cover for the fact that he was not Islamic, and his two bratty kids were two of the most anti-Islamic Lifestyle humans alive.

Had AQ actually been in Iraq before 2003, they would've killed Uday, Kusay, and Saddam.

In 2003, Saddam was absolutely of no US concern at all. The UN said he was in his post Gulf War cage without WMD, and that was 100% accurate, but very inconvenient for a treasonous President obsessed with selling out US troops for the cash and media coverage that went against his dad in 1992.

Meanwhile, the real "islamic extremists" who hit us on 911 were made "not a priority," and as someone who supports Israel, you cheered that...

ForeverChiefs58
02-23-2011, 09:13 AM
No, he was publicly giving money to Palestinians for the purpose of buying himself cover for the fact that he was not Islamic, and his two bratty kids were two of the most anti-Islamic Lifestyle humans alive.

Had AQ actually been in Iraq before 2003, they would've killed Uday, Kusay, and Saddam.

In 2003, Saddam was absolutely of no US concern at all. The UN said he was in his post Gulf War cage without WMD, and that was 100% accurate, but very inconvenient for a treasonous President obsessed with selling out US troops for the cash and media coverage that went against his dad in 1992.

Meanwhile, the real "islamic extremists" who hit us on 911 were made "not a priority," and as someone who supports Israel, you cheered that...

I cheer when all islamic extremists get a one way ticket to hell where they belong.

ForeverChiefs58
02-23-2011, 09:17 AM
If your hero W was still in power, I bet the leaders of Iran and N Korea, the other axis of evil, would be joining Saddam in hell sooner rather than later.

ForeverChiefs58
02-23-2011, 09:19 AM
I suppose you think Hamas and Hezbollah are just misunderstood?

Radar Chief
02-23-2011, 09:28 AM

The Joooos propaganda. /LaDelirious

You’re wasting your time, you know. Just FYI.

ForeverChiefs58
02-23-2011, 09:31 AM
The Joooos propaganda. /LaDelirious

You’re wasting your time, you know. Just FYI.

He is like that monkey at the zoo. You stop and look even though you know he might throw poo at you.

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 11:59 AM

Hamas and Hezbollah are Israel's problems, not the United States.

If you wish to wage war against Hamas and Hezbollah and help Israel steal ever more of their land, do it as an ISRAELI, not as an AMERICAN.

Our problem in the US is that we were hit by Al Qaeda, which was at war on 911 with Northern Alliance, and the similarity between Northern Alliance and Hezbollah is that they are both armed and funded by Iran.

That is where the US and Israel had national interest differences. The US national interest was to wipe out AQ. The Israeli national interest was to keep AQ alive and not allow Northern Alliance to take Afghan...

and then to manipulate the US to use the US military to wipe out all of Israel's enemies who had nothing to do with 911, enemies like Saddam, Hamas, and Hezbollah, conveniently BLURRED by FIXED and Zionist funded "pastor" as

"the terrorists"
"radical jihadis"
"all muslims"
"radical islam"

so that sub humans like you who have no clue at all about that region of the world would support W's Iraq treason, W's treason of flipping off TNA with our troops in Afghan...

and then wonder why those behind 911 are STILL ALIVE...

The US has been harmed enough by those sold out to Iscariot Silver and the sub humans who parrot them. The US was attacked on 911 BECAUSE THE US POLITICAL CLASS is TOO SOLD OUT to

THE ONLY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET OUTSIDE OF ITS UN BORDER...

a country that just "won" 1-14 in the UN when "anti-Israel" Obama "vetoed" the rest of the world from enforcing Israel's true UN border...

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 12:02 PM
I cheer when all islamic extremists get a one way ticket to hell where they belong.

Does that include those trying to off Al Qaeda?

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 12:06 PM
If your hero W was still in power, I bet the leaders of Iran and N Korea, the other axis of evil, would be joining Saddam in hell sooner rather than later.

LOL!!!

W's owignl pwan wuz two ht irna too cuz thet wuz wut izraehl wunted...

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 12:07 PM
He was a Sunni Muslim that supported terrorism and fueled extremists dumbass!

I actually believe Saddam is/was Arab, not Muslim, but...

DaneMcCloud
02-23-2011, 12:23 PM
I don't get it.

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Iowanian
02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
did he buy the nuke material from the Underpants Gnomes?

patteeu
02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Does that include those trying to off Al Qaeda?

This question didn't even make sense in that context. I just thought you should know.

LaDairis
02-23-2011, 02:45 PM
This question didn't even make sense in that context. I just thought you should know.

It makes perfect sense, actually, from a US point of view.

This particular sub wants the US to off Iran, which was arming and funding The Northern Alliance, which was trying to off Taliban and AQ on 911...

So, yes, in the full circle of W's "War on (Exclusively Anti-Israel) Terror," the objective was not to off those behind 911, but rather to off those trying to off those behind 911...

patteeu
02-23-2011, 11:25 PM
It makes perfect sense, actually, from a US point of view.

This particular sub wants the US to off Iran, which was arming and funding The Northern Alliance, which was trying to off Taliban and AQ on 911...

So, yes, in the full circle of W's "War on (Exclusively Anti-Israel) Terror," the objective was not to off those behind 911, but rather to off those trying to off those behind 911...

If a person says they're happy anytime a radical islamist gets a one way ticket to hell, then that means they're happy when an al Qaeda member gets offed and they're happy when an Iranian regime operative gets offed. So, yes it includes those wanting to off al Qaeda if those are also radical islamists like the Iranians, but it doesn't include them if they are the good guys like American and allied soldiers, CIA and Mossad.

Hog Farmer
02-24-2011, 04:17 AM
I don't see how a hand signal makes her a whore. What is your reasoning to come to that conclusion?

It's just common sense. Why would anyone hold their hand like that unless they like anal .

LaDairis
02-24-2011, 04:58 AM
If a person says they're happy anytime a radical islamist gets a one way ticket to hell, then that means they're happy when an al Qaeda member gets offed and they're happy when an Iranian regime operative gets offed. So, yes it includes those wanting to off al Qaeda if those are also radical islamists like the Iranians, but it doesn't include them if they are the good guys like American and allied soldiers, CIA and Mossad.

That spin job is worthy of an hour slot on FIXED.

The problem, of course, is that Iran's "radical" side was not in power in 2001, Rafsanjani was. Like FIXED, you would like all subs to "blur" the two, and blur it further by claiming "the mullahs" are really in charge. The decision to arm and fund Northern Alliance to fight Taliban/AQ was Rafsanjani's, not the Ayatollahs. The Ayatollahs had the right to "block" that, but didn't, and hence the Ayatollahs in Iran wanted Taliban and Al Qaeda offed as well, or didn't see "a problem with Shia Islam" in offing T/AQ, actually BEFORE 911...

Then, as we bombed Taliban positions with Geraldo reporting from a Northern Alliance artillery unit, as the whole world watched, and every country without an Israeli owned media understood, W flipped off Iran, called them "evil," and clearly was planning to invade Iran WITH RAFSANJANI in power and IRAN ARMING AND FUNDING THOSE AT WAR WITH TALIBAN AND AQ...

which proved to 115 Gulf War allies, and the Iranian voting public, that W didn't care BEANS about getting those behind 911, in fact wanted them ALIVE and to prevent TNA from taking Afghan, giving Iran an ally instead of an enemy on Iran's NE border.

So the rest of the world watches, in shock, the US is actually not only not interested in offing Taliban/AQ, but is rather interested in waging war against two countries which had nothing to do with 911, Iraq and Iran, including those Iran is funding who are actually at war with Taliban/AQ, with an Israeli owned media telling the US public that is somehow a "war on terror..."

The good news is that really only the subs in the US still don't quite understand that, even as 97% of humans on the planet do...

and as for the Mossad being an "ally" of the US, or "the good guys," well, clearly, as an Israeli, you see it that way.

But, if it ever were to be proven that the Mossad does, indeed, come to the US to kill Americans it doesn't like, you might even have trouble holding on to the subs by just pouring silver into the pockets of the pastors...

and if it is ever proven that the Mossad came to the US to off an American for noticing truth, that American, if he survives, will surely call that an "act of war..."

kcfanXIII
02-24-2011, 07:52 AM
we invaded iraq based on shady intelligence from foreigners...

LaDairis
02-24-2011, 08:02 AM
No, W invaded Iraq because W wanted the money and media coverage that went against his daddy in 1992...

RedNeckRaider
02-24-2011, 09:41 AM
It's just common sense. Why would anyone hold their hand like that unless they like anal .

I guess some would be proud of their daughter being on tv holding up a signal showing she likes taking it in the fanny. I would not be~

patteeu
02-24-2011, 10:56 AM
we invaded iraq based, in part, on shady intelligence from foreigners...

FYP

Of course, a huge portion of our human intelligence comes from shady foreigners. We don't gather human intel by sending Americans into foreign countries to discover for themselves the closely held secrets of those countries. Instead, we find locals who are willing to pass those secrets on to us. It's an all-around shady business.

LaDairis
02-24-2011, 11:08 AM
There are parallels between W's Iraq Treason and Algore's FRAUD.

In each case, evidence was fudged, and then the supporters of the cause pushed the fudge as "truth" and shouted down and insulted those who questioned the FUDGE.

The "intel" for WMD in Iraq was never anything but fudge. The question then becomes, why fudge?

For Al Gore, fudge is required because, outside of the surface of growing urban areas, Earth is not warming at all

For George W Bush, fudge was required because Saddam in 2001 was a total vindication of the policy of Bush 41, who lost in 1992, and W, he decidered he didn't wanna lose like his daddy, so he promised AIPAC before 2000 he would invade and occupy Iraq and Iran...

patteeu
02-24-2011, 11:16 AM
That spin job is worthy of an hour slot on FIXED.

I'm going to take a break from regularly scheduled programming and talk to you like you're capable of learning and thinking rationally.

Iran has been in the absolute control of it's radical mullahs since the Ayatollah Khomeini took power after the 1979 revolution. No apparent moderation from the civilian side of their government has been anything but that which was allowed by their radical masters. Iran has been seeking nuclear weapons and sponsoring Islamist terrorism and paramilitary mischief (in Lebanon with Hezbollah, for example) since well before 9/11. It's absolutely a misreading to believe that they were anything but an ongoing radical Islamist enterprise at the time GWBush named them as a part of the Axis of Evil.

It's true that Iran was supporting the Northern Alliance's fight against the Taliban in Afghanistan. But the reason they were doing this wasn't because they were opposed to the Taliban's radical Islamist nature (although the Shia/Sunni divide certainly didn't help). They were doing this because there is a rivalry between Iran and Pakistan and Iran didn't want Pakistan's proxy regime (the Taliban) on it's border. This was a case where the enemy of our enemy was not our friend.

Abandon your alternate universe and read about it. I suspect it will help you fit in a little better at cocktail parties.

LaDairis
02-24-2011, 11:46 AM
"Iran has been in the absolute control of it's radical mullahs since the Ayatollah Khomeini took power after the 1979 revolution."

That's complete bull. Under Khomeini it was radical. The subsequent elections under the "Islamic Democracy" produced non-radical leaders, the most recent being Rafsanjani. Clearly, now that W is no longer about to invade Iran over BS for that cash and media coverage, the Iranian people again in 2009 voted for moderation, only this time it was too late... 'cause the radical W did so much to help win in 2005 is now rigging the system, and it is him, Ahmadinejad, who is close to "total power."

Iran under Rafsanjani was something the US could deal with. W double crossed Rafsanjani to sell out to your lobby.

"Iran has been seeking nuclear weapons..." 60 year old tech, that their neighbors the Pakistanis have had for a while...

"and sponsoring Islamist terrorism"

What you call "Islamist" terror is, rather, in fact

1. 100% against Israel
2. no different than any other occupied country fighting back against those who invaded

"It's absolutely a misreading to believe that they were anything but an ongoing radical Islamist enterprise at the time GWBush named them as a part of the Axis of Evil."

We all saw the brave Iranians protest Ahmadinejad's theft of the 2009 election he lost. We know that Iran under Rafsanjani on 911 was actually trying to off AQ and Taliban. We know that it was Israeli Doug Feith who blocked any consideration of cooperating with Iran to off AQ/Taliban, since Israel did not want Northern Alliance to control Afghan.

That you Israelis have a problem with local countries who don't like your UN violating land grabs is YOUR PROBLEM, not our problem, until we are hit because of your UN violations, like on 911.

On 911, Iran was the enemy of our enemy.

On 911, Iran was more than a decade past anything that concerned the US.

On 911, Iran had a moderate President Rafsanjani, and the US should've done what the US could have to keep him in office and not make sure he loses like W did...

indeed, it is the pinnacle of hypocrisy and contempt for US intelligence that Israelis continue to try to spin this, that Iran is all bad, but we'd like for those against Ahmadinejad to take to the streets and throw him out...

'cause it was you traitors who put him in...

patteeu
02-24-2011, 12:04 PM
I tried to treat you like a grown up.

LaDairis
02-24-2011, 12:06 PM
No, you tried "they're them the terrorists" with someone way too sophisticated.

LiveSteam
02-25-2011, 07:00 AM
No, you tried "they're them the terrorists" with someone way too sophisticated.

JEW HATING NANCY BOY

LaDairis
02-25-2011, 07:18 AM
JEW HATING NANCY BOY

What a true sub human....

Tell us how "conservative" W was, retard...

LiveSteam
02-25-2011, 07:26 AM
What a true sub human....

Tell us how "conservative" W was, retard...

Jew hating NANCY BOY