PDA

View Full Version : Football Trick shot QB 2

ForeverChiefs58
02-22-2011, 04:50 PM
It took a little longer than I expected, actually, but inevitably, the instantly viral "trick shot" video by UConn quarterback Johnny McEntee that made the rounds earlier this month has spawned a successor. This entry comes from Alex Tanney, a Division III All-American at Monmouth College in Monmouth, Ill., and matches McEntee virtually blow for blow:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SxDJb03a0yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaFace
02-22-2011, 04:53 PM
It took a little longer than I expected, actually, but inevitably, the instantly viral "trick shot" video by UConn quarterback Johnny McEntee that made the rounds earlier this month has spawned a successor. This entry comes from Alex Tanney, a Division III All-American at Monmouth College in Monmouth, Ill., and matches McEntee virtually blow for blow:

It takes a while to get enough footage to make it look good.

Chief Chief
02-22-2011, 05:00 PM
KC's already got a QB that can not only hit the crossbar with a pass, but do it in the last minutes of the 4th quarter when the pressure's really on!

jd1020
02-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Nothing really impresses me about hitting a receiver in the back of a truck. What is "trick" about that? It's like watching Vick hit DeSean Jackson in full sprint. His blind passes to a trash can were pretty good, though.

I liked the part where they tried to make the 3 consecutive crossbar hits from 50 yards look like they were back to back to back.

Gadzooks
02-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Played. Out.

ForeverChiefs58
02-22-2011, 05:54 PM
KC's already got a QB that can not only hit the crossbar with a pass, but do it in the last minutes of the 4th quarter when the pressure's really on!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

jd1020
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
God damn, they edited the shit out of :51-1:15.

:51 (before throw) - Track clear, no runners.

:57 (after throw) - 3 runners BAM!!!!!! Wow, impressive.

How many attempts between the 1st and 2nd successful throws?

1:04 - 1:05 - The background shifts during the panning back to Tanney. 1 runner standing, 2 jogging away.

1:17 - All 3 runners are back to the same positions that they were in at :57

How many attempts between the 2nd and 3rd successful throws?

Now... I'm not going to act like Jonny Mac hit every single one of his trick shots on the first try, but atleast he didn't intentionally edit his video to make it seem like he pulled something off that he actually didn't.

Automatic expulsion from school! Beat it Tanney.