PDA

View Full Version : Misc Warrants

luv
02-24-2011, 01:08 PM
If someone has a warrant for a misdemeanor, then I know that they don't actively hunt them down. They'll haul you in if you get caught doing anything else, such as speeding.

Looking some stuff up on Google, as well as RSMo, regarding warrants for a class C felony. If the cops were called, would they come and pick someone up? Thought I would see if anyone knew anything for sure, as I know we have some attorneys on here. Warrant issued in St Charles, MO, and suspect is in Springfield, MO.

DeezNutz
02-24-2011, 01:09 PM
This has potential.

Donger
02-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Would the cops come out for a felony warrant? Yes, I would think so.

blaise
I'm no lawyer, but I would think the cops would very much like to know where a felon was.

Brock
Is he wanting you to bring him cigarettes again?

luv
02-24-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm thinking yes, but thought I'd look it up.

blaise
02-24-2011, 01:12 PM

Don't turn him over to the Israeli Zionists and stuff. I understand they control everything.

alanm
Depends on what size city you live in. Small town cops have nothing better to do.

JASONSAUTO
in same jurisdiction i would say they would come and pick them up, out of jurisdiction the warrants have to be worth so much money

DeezNutz
02-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Who is it? And what did he/she do?

Stewie
Is he still driving your car?

chiefsnorth
How interesting.

LiveSteam
In Omaha they will come get you over a bench warrant for unpaid traffic tickets ect.
I think they wait till their are a crap load of bench warrants. Then go & round up as many as possible. If you know your neighbor is out front mowing the lawn & that peep has a warrant. Just Call Omaha PD & they will come & arrest that person.

I went to jail Once in 1988 for 2 days
It was fun. I smoked cigs & played cards. Arm wrestled a guy & broke his arm in the process.
Was a real Hoot of a time

seclark
02-24-2011, 01:15 PM
damnit luv, i told you not to post anything about it here!!!:mad:
sec

kstater
When he calls you later, don't go bail him out. Even if he promises to pay you back.

luv
in same jurisdiction i would say they would come and pick them up, out of jurisdiction the warrants have to be worth so much money

See, that's the kicker. I'm not sure about it since it's a different jurisdiction.

On the misdemeanor, they were picked up around St Louis whenever the warrant was for Webster County (Marshfield). They took him in and called Webster County. I would think they'd do the same thing in this instance, especially since it's a felony. Just making sure it's the type of thing the cops here would go out of their way to get him for if called.

DMAC
02-24-2011, 01:16 PM
What...the....hell you doin over there, luv?

kepp
02-24-2011, 01:16 PM
They had that one awesome song back in the day. What was it?

luv
02-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Who is it? And what did he/she do?

That doesn't matter. I think the question can be answered with the information given.

Although, I will say this is not the ex. That issue has been resolved on my part.

blaise
02-24-2011, 01:17 PM
See, that's the kicker. I'm not sure about it since it's a different jurisdiction.

On the misdemeanor, they were picked up around St Louis whenever the warrant was for Webster County (Marshfield). They took him in and called Webster County. I would think they'd do the same thing in this instance, especially since it's a felony. Just making sure it's the type of thing the cops here would go out of their way to get him for if called.

I would think felonies were statewide, I don't know if the county matters. I think the state police could arrest him.

vailpass
02-24-2011, 01:18 PM
Once you go white your credit gets right.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 01:20 PM
case.net

litigant name search

last name first ect.

edit-if he has skipped his bond and you know where he/she is the bond co. will pick them up today.

luv
02-24-2011, 01:21 PM
case.net

litigant name search

last name first ect.

Yes, this is how we know they have the warrant, what it's for (as far as dollar amount range), where it's from, etc.

luv
02-24-2011, 01:23 PM
I can always ask my teachers tonight if they could tell me or at least point me in the right direction to be sure. I could always call the PD, too. I thought it might make for interesting conversation here, and to honestly see if anyone knew.

Dunit35
02-24-2011, 01:23 PM
They will pick you up if it is something serious. Felony or not. It really depends on how far the person is from that sheriffs office. We've picked up people from Kansas or as far south of Oklahoma as you can get.

I've seen our deputys go four hours each way for felonies. Misdemeanors such as bogus checks, public intoxes, etc usually need to be fairly close for transportation. I've also turned down a warrant hold in south Dakota if that helps. It was probably 2 weeks ago. It was alcohol related.

philfree
02-24-2011, 01:24 PM
I guess it might depend on what the warrant is for. If Law Enforcement can't "put a feather in their cap" they might not do anything. And since they have a stack of warrants for their own jurisdiction they probably wouldn't give a flip.

PhilFree:arrow:

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 01:25 PM
I would think felonies were statewide, I don't know if the county matters. I think the state police could arrest him.

if you get picked up, say a traffic stop, they will for sure extradite you back to the county where the warrant was issued.
misdemeanor/felony doesnt matter.

LiveSteam
We were pulled over on the strip just before Bagnal dam in Osage. One of the girls had a warrant in Lee Summit. The cop told her that she had an outstanding. But thats all he did.
We all thought for sure she was going to spend the night in Camington Jail.
Now last year in the Party cove. A friend was pulled over on a wave runner for going to fast in the cove.
He had outstanding in KC. they took him to Camington jail then transported him to KC
Not a great way to spend the 4th of July.

Bwana
WTF is going on here?

vailpass
02-24-2011, 01:26 PM
We were pulled over on the strip just before Bagnal dam in Osage. One of the girls had a warrant in Lee Summit. The cop told her that she had an outstanding. But thats all he did.
Now last year in the Party cove. A friend was pulled over on a wave runner for going to fast in the cove.
He had outstanding in KC. they took him to Camington jail then transported him to KC

Interesting people you hang out with.

Dunit35
02-24-2011, 01:27 PM
For us. Usually the person gets stopped by the police, calls us and asks if we have a bench warrant for them. Usually we do or they wouldn't call to begin with. If we want them to hold the person, they sit in that county jail until we pick them up. Usually takes a few days. They get to enjoy our jail until they bond out or they have court.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Yes, this is how we know they have the warrant, what it's for (as far as dollar amount range), where it's from, etc.

did he skip his bond? If so call that local hwy patrol troop first... IF you are certain you know where hes at they will call the bond co. who will pick them up.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Interesting people you hang out with.

he was the bass player for puddle of mud

luv
02-24-2011, 01:29 PM
For us. Usually the person gets stopped by the police, calls us and asks if we have a bench warrant for them. Usually we do or they wouldn't call to begin with. If we want them to hold the person, they sit in that county jail until we pick them up. Usually takes a few days. They get to enjoy out jail until they bond out or they have court.

Yes, I know they do that for misdemeanors. Just seeing if they will pick someone up on a class C felony without having to catch them in the act of doing something else.

philfree
02-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Not a great way to spend the 4th of July.

I've seen police let people walk when they had a warrant. It might have been for that gal not attending her anger management classes. LOL She needed them.

Dunit35
02-24-2011, 01:31 PM
I guess it might depend on what the warrant is for. If Law Enforcement can't "put a feather in their cap" they might not do anything. And since they have a stack of warrants for their own jurisdiction they probably wouldn't give a flip.

Yeah, we have two file cabinets full of warrants. Half of the warrants are small crimes that we won't spend 5 minutes trying to find them. Especially I'd they live out of town.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Yes, I know they do that for misdemeanors. Just seeing if they will pick someone up on a class C felony without having to catch them in the act of doing something else.

got a bro thats GC sheriff. want me to call him? i get the feel he will want to know what the warrant was issued for.

vailpass
02-24-2011, 01:32 PM
he was the bass player for puddle of mud

So the warrant was for felony shitty music with intent to douche?

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 01:33 PM
So the warrant was for felony shitty music with intent to douche?

yes I believe so ROFL

philfree
02-24-2011, 01:35 PM
did he skip his bond? If so call that local hwy patrol troop first... IF you are certain you know where hes at they will call the bond co. who will pick them up.

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/dog-the-bounty-hunter7676.jpg

luv
got a bro thats GC sheriff. want me to call him? i get the feel he will want to know what the warrant was issued for.

Check your smokes.

Dunit35

Yeah we will. If it's close enough and we know where they are. Just booked in 2 people last week who lived an hour away on felony meth charges. Deputy got word where they were, called that county and that county went and arrested them. We picked them up the next day.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Yeah we will. If it's close enough and we know where they are. Just booked in 2 people last week who lived an hour away on felony meth charges. Deputy got word where they were, called that county and that county went and arrested them. We picked them up the next day.

Sweet another meth head taken off the streets. :thumb:

Dunit35
02-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Sweet another meth head taken off the streets. :thumb:

It amazes me how old the meth heads look when in reality they are in their 20's.

They got out on bond the next day. Hopefully a felony will clean them up.

burt
02-24-2011, 01:40 PM
case.net

took me to a software company....

luv
02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
took me to a software company....

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 01:42 PM
It amazes me how old the meth heads look when in reality they are in their 20's.

They got out on bond the next day. Hopefully a felony will clean them up.
Such a fucked up drug.

Detoxing
02-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Are you trying to get someone picked up?

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 01:43 PM
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/dog-the-bounty-hunter7676.jpg

i would love to be a fucking bounty hunter.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 01:44 PM
Check your smokes.

back atcha.

KC Tattoo
02-24-2011, 01:45 PM
They had that one awesome song back in the day. What was it?

Yea, that song is great, great song :rockon:

philfree
02-24-2011, 01:50 PM
i would love to be a ****ing bounty hunter.

You'd probably make a good one.

loochy
02-24-2011, 01:52 PM
In college I got a Class A Misdemeanor for Contributing to a Minor (Alcohol). They cop let me go home that night and he gave me some time to lawyer up. He told me that I could turn myself or he'd come get me in 2 weeks. Well, 2 weeks passed and he shows up at my house at 8 in the morning. I sat in jail until about 3 that afternoon with some crazy speed addicts. They served us a lunch of tamales and beans. The speed guy kept asking if he could have their food! ROFL

But yeah, they'll come get you for a Mis-d.

jspchief
02-24-2011, 01:55 PM
In Iowa, it would be the sheriffs that handle it.

ziggysocki
02-24-2011, 01:56 PM
i would love to be a fucking bounty hunter.
Here is how you do it...
http://www.become-a-bounty-hunter.com/Missouri_Bounty_Hunting.html

I have a feeling you would be a kickass BH.

Pestilence
02-24-2011, 02:17 PM
if you get picked up, say a traffic stop, they will for sure extradite you back to the county where the warrant was issued.
misdemeanor/felony doesnt matter.

This.

That day fucking sucked.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 02:23 PM
This.

That day ****ing sucked.

i was in once with two sluts, odjoining cells. I was gonna bail them out to party with. One was for it the other said her BF was gonna bond her. I said f-it and left em both.
ran on that one...

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Here is how you do it...
http://www.become-a-bounty-hunter.com/Missouri_Bounty_Hunting.html

I have a feeling you would be a kickass BH.

saved. the insurance would more that likely be my biggest obstacle.

Demonpenz
02-24-2011, 02:49 PM
If you have the warrent and the loot you can find carmen sandiego

loochy
02-24-2011, 02:54 PM
If you have the warrent and the loot you can find carmen sandiego

I thought I found Carmen Sandiego but, unfortunately, it was just her henchman Nosmo King.

Huffman83
02-24-2011, 03:05 PM
I'd say from St. Charles to Springfield...w/ my experience as a dispatcher and a mules certified operator. I rarely see anything from either jurisdiction extraditable statewide on a misd. They're pretty much a nice way of saying "Your Springfield, Mo privilege has been revoked."

CoMoChief
02-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Knew a guy that got his 3rd DWI (class C felony)...posted bail and then skipped his court date.

Later I heard Columbia cops busted down his door and dragged his ass to jail, haven't heard from him since.

Rausch
02-24-2011, 03:11 PM
If someone has a warrant for a misdemeanor, then I know that they don't actively hunt them down.

Wrong.

I got my ass hauled in for a $10 parking ticket that cost me $275 when all was said and done...

CoMoChief
02-24-2011, 03:12 PM
They're not going to waste their time searching down people for misdemeanor crimes (esp a class C), it costs too much money and time.

But a felony? Damn right they're gonna come after your ass for that.

CoMoChief
02-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Wrong.

I got my ass hauled in for a $10 parking ticket that cost me $275 when all was said and done...

Really? I dont know how many parking tickets I've gotten in CoMo...never paid a single one, even got pulled over for "not using a blinker" (which was BS I always use it - and it always works)....never got sent to jail or anything...still havent paid them til this day.

Rausch
02-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Really? I dont know how many parking tickets I've gotten in CoMo...never paid a single one, even got pulled over for "not using a blinker" (which was BS I always use it - and it always works)....never got sent to jail or anything...still havent paid them til this day.

Well, if in doubt, I'll defer to you in all legal arguments from here on...

Frazod
02-24-2011, 03:23 PM
I remember back when I was in the Navy, when kids would go UA (AWOL), nobody would go looking for them. The ones who were determined not to return would hide out for a while, but when nobody came knocking on the door they eventually got on with their lives. If enough time passed, they might get married, have kids, establish careers, by a house, and a dog, etc.

But little did Seaman Recruit Dumbass know that on the 30th day of his unauthorized absence, he was administratively declared a deserter and a federal warrant was issued for his arrest. So when the day comes ten years later that Mr. Dumbass gets pulled over for going 42 in a 30, and the cop runs his information through the computer, Mr. Dumbass will promptly be informed that he is still Seaman Recruit Dumbass, and then be cuffed, arrested and returned to the Navy, where his head will be shaved and he will be sent to a General Court Martial and tried and convicted as a deserter, generally be sentenced to one month in the brig for every year he was gone, receive a dishonorable discharge and the accompanying felony conviction on his permanent record, and see his entire life go swirling down the drain as he loses his job, his house get foreclosed upon and his wife and kids end up moving back in with mom and dad.

Sucks to be him.

The moral of this story is just because they aren't actively looking doesn't mean you won't be completely fucked when they find you.

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 03:34 PM
I'd say from St. Charles to Springfield...w/ my experience as a dispatcher and a mules certified operator. I rarely see anything from either jurisdiction extraditable statewide on a misd. They're pretty much a nice way of saying "Your Springfield, Mo privilege has been revoked."

you might wanna explain what MULES is for the rest.

luv
02-24-2011, 03:35 PM
Wrong.

Were you hunted down just for that, or had you done something else? Seems weird that they'd hunt you down for a parking ticket. Especially when it's just municiple. Maybe municiple differs from county or state.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
02-24-2011, 03:40 PM
What really sucks (for this person anyway) is that it looks like they will have to return to St Charles to get their W2 or fail to file taxes. Not sure if their employer has anything to do with the felony. If so, and they contact corporate to forward their W2, they'll know where they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
02-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Were you hunted down just for that, or had you done something else? Seems weird that they'd hunt you down for a parking ticket. Especially when it's just municiple. Maybe municiple differs from county or state.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shaddup...

MOhillbilly
02-24-2011, 03:44 PM
What really sucks (for this person anyway) is that it looks like they will have to return to St Charles to get their W2 or fail to file taxes. Not sure if their employer has anything to do with the felony. If so, and they contact corporate to forward their W2, they'll know where they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

quit dickin around and pull the trigger. its a phone call away.

Demonpenz
02-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Bad Idea Bail Bonds

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 04:19 PM
I know for a fact that they will arrest anybody who has a Class C felony in Missouri. Even if they're in another state if they find out there's a guy somewhere, most places will arrest them and ship em to missouri.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2011, 04:27 PM
But a felony? Damn right they're gonna come after your ass for that.

LMAO This place cracks me up. They hand out felonies like they are candy these days. Some areas just don't want to deal with you. Just leave and don't come back, they won't even extradite you. It all depends on the felony and the area.

3rd&48ers
02-24-2011, 04:30 PM

Don't turn me in...........

Okie_Apparition
02-24-2011, 04:39 PM
This tax payer does not want to pick up the fuel tab. But if you must, draw him to a Krispy Kreme franchise.

Jerm
02-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Call Springfield PD...give them the info...they'll arrest the idiot and contact the jurisdiction that issued the warrant and set up extradition.

Its that easy.

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Call Springfield PD...give them the info...they'll arrest the idiot and contact the jurisdiction that issued the warrant and set up extradition.

Its that easy.

yup this

Detoxing
02-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Without knowing the story here, and unless you're losing out on money, turning this guy in seems like a shady thing to do.

luv
02-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Without knowing the story here, and unless you're losing out on money, turning this guy in seems like a shady thing to do.

Why?

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Eh, it depends on what he did AFAIC.

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 04:55 PM

It sure does.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Why?

Snitch

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Why?
Apparently these people don't mind criminals running around on the loose, and none of them have any right to bitch about any crime ever committed against them.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Apparently these people don't mind criminals running around on the loose, and none of them have any right to bitch about any crime ever committed against them.

So what your saying is there are no victimless crimes, interesting.

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
So what your saying is there are no victimless crimes, interesting.
I wouldn't turn anyone in for a pot charge, that's about it.

Bane
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Snitches get stitches.

/sarcasm
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:08 PM
And unless I missed it, Luv hasn't stated what the charge is.

LiveSteam
Call Crime Stopper's & see if you can get a few hundred bucks.
I snitched once. But the lil fucker robbed my house first.

KurtCobain

Unless I missed something in the middle of the thread, I don't see an indicator that this guy is a 'need off the streets' criminal. Just because somebody has a warrant doesn't mean they're a 'horrible criminal', maybe they just broke a harmless to random strangers law like littering or unregistered tags and didn't have the money to pay the fine.

I was thinking luv was just going to play a prank on a guy by sending him to jail.

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Call Crime Stopper's & see if you can get a few hundred bucks.
Solid idea there. :evil:

Frazod
Fucking narcs. LMAO

KurtCobain
I wouldn't turn anyone in for a pot charge, that's about it.

You wanna buy some pot?

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Unless I missed something in the middle of the thread, I don't see an indicator that this guy is a 'need off the streets' criminal. Just because somebody has a warrant doesn't mean they're a 'horrible criminal', maybe they just broke a harmless to random strangers law like littering or unregistered tags and didn't have the money to pay the fine.

I was thinking luv was just going to play a prank on a guy by sending him to jail.
If it's a felony, it's probably something pretty serious.

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 05:10 PM
If it's a felony, it's probably something pretty serious.

It's a felony to look as good as I do.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:11 PM
It's a felony to look as good as I do.

ROFL

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Fucking narcs. LMAO
You're just lucky that shooting your own refrigerator isn't a crime.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Solid idea there. :evil:

Or luv could blackmail this perp. Thats a money maker

Frazod
02-24-2011, 05:13 PM
You're just lucky that shooting your own refrigerator isn't a crime.

They probably could have nailed me with unlawful discharge of a firearm had somebody called the cops on me, but I suspect they would have probably just called me a fucking dumbass and went about their business.

In any event, I'm sure the statute of limitations has run, so bite me. nlm

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 05:15 PM
What the fuck is in bugeater's signature?

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:22 PM
What the fuck is in bugeater's signature?

The Chuck y cheese band

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2011, 05:23 PM
The Chuck y cheese band

He lose a bet or something?

luv
02-24-2011, 05:24 PM
What the **** is in bugeater's signature?

Looks something like the old Showbiz Pizza.

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:24 PM
It's the Rockafire Explosion.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:25 PM
If the perp is a felon ? Crime stoppers will pay. $500.00 probably.Maybe more depending on the crime. If said person did nothing to you? I would leave it alone. But if said person ripped you off-$$. I say go for it.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Looks something like the old Showbiz Pizza.

Opps . this

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:28 PM
If the perp is a felon ? Crime stoppers will pay. $500.00 probably.Maybe more depending on the crime. If said person did nothing to you? I would leave it alone. But if said person ripped you off-$$. I say go for it.
Oh, so as long as you're not the victim you leave it alone? You wouldn't be chasing kids down your street with a shotgun if they were breaking into your neighbor's car?

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Oh, I mean the neighbors that you like... LMAO

mikey23545
02-24-2011, 05:29 PM
WTF is going on here?

I think it's just Luv's way of saying "It's over."

luv
02-24-2011, 05:33 PM
I think it's Luv's way of saying "It's over."

I am going to let you guys think whatever you want.

chiefsnorth
02-24-2011, 05:37 PM
I am going to let you guys think whatever you want.

Where did you meet this gentleman?

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:38 PM

Chain gang

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Oh, so as long as you're not the victim you leave it alone? You wouldn't be chasing kids down your street with a shotgun if they were breaking into your neighbor's car?

I did more to fix those youths in 30 seconds . Than their parents or court systems could do in a life time. I bet they think twice about ever breaking into peeps shit again.

luv
02-24-2011, 05:42 PM

When did I say it was a guy?

chiefsnorth
02-24-2011, 05:44 PM

You didn't. But you don't strike me as a lapper either.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:44 PM

I think most peeps are grabbing at your X as the perp in question.
Well at least i am

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 05:45 PM
So Johnny Tompkins was just a simple fellow.

Who loved gay porn.

He watched it and watched it, over and over, play by play. He liked all kinds, black on asian especially. He just couldn't ever turn porn down, and he never had enough.

That's when Mr. Blue(luv) came into the picture. Mr Blue explained he could have all gay porn in Mr Blue's computer if Johnny would do a favor for Mr. Blue.

Mr. Blue was addicted to chocolates. Mr. Blue needed Johnny to steal five thousand dollars worth of Chocolate from a factory. Not Willy Wonka's, a normal one.

Johnny got caught and was charged with a Class C felony for stealing over five hundred dollars of edible product. The Mr. Blue broke Johnny out of jail and all was good, until Johnny borrowed a screw driver from Mr. Blue. Johnny didn't return the screw driver in the allotted time, so Mr Blue called the springfield police and the great Chiefs Planeteers to whoop Johnny's ass and book him for a night in the big house.

luv
02-24-2011, 05:47 PM
You didn't. But you don't strike me as a lapper either.

When did I say it was anyone I have ever been intimate with? I already stated it was not my ex.

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:47 PM
I think most peeps are grabbing at your X as the perp in question.
Well at least i am
She already stated that it's not him. But if it was and she didn't turn him in, I'd be highly disappointed with her.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:48 PM
She already stated that it's not him. But if it was and she didn't turn him in, I'd be highly disappointed with her.

Dam ,dont no how I missed that. :doh!:

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Give me the name luv.
I will call crime stoppers & split it 50-50 with ya

luv
02-24-2011, 05:50 PM

And I have already settled that issue with the bank on my part. They can do whatever they want with him. This has nothing to do with that though.

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 05:51 PM
And I have already settled that issue with the bank on my part. They can do whatever they want with him. This has nothing to do with that though.

60-40 ?

stumppy
02-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Some counties in MO will only extradite one county away if it's only a misd. Some only do it in a 50 mile radius. I would think they all would for a felony.

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 05:53 PM
He'd still deserve it for what he put you through.

crazycoffey
02-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Springfield would have to confirm the warrant from St. Charles, and St. Charles would have to come pick him up and extradite him to St. Charles. So if it's a class "C" misdemeanor it's more than likely a traffic warrant and therefore around 500 dollars or less. So no, they probably wouldn't pick him up for that warrant.

crazycoffey
02-24-2011, 06:34 PM
sorry, I missed the felony part, that does up the ante a bit, but still depends on if St. Charles will go get him from Springfield....

crazycoffey
02-24-2011, 06:38 PM

I'm confident a good deal of the posters are criminals themselves

LiveSteam
02-24-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm confident a good deal of the posters are criminals themselves

Why would you say that ?

KurtCobain
02-24-2011, 07:09 PM
sorry, I missed the felony part, that does up the ante a bit, but still depends on if St. Charles will go get him from Springfield....

For a felony, even just a Class C, St Charles will go to Oregon to extradite.

Bugeater
02-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Why would you say that ?
Because he's been around here for more than a year.

Ebolapox
02-24-2011, 07:28 PM
not that it's any of my biznass, but I'd put money on it being her brother. she's mentioned in the past that her brother is a bit of a ne'er do well.

MOhillbilly
02-25-2011, 07:21 AM

you pay to play. Now stfd & stfu.