PDA

View Full Version : Misc Marauding Gay Hordes Drag Thousands Of Helpless Citizens From Marriages...

Cave Johnson
02-28-2011, 02:14 PM
After Obama drops DOMA.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/marauding-gay-hordes-drag-thousands-of-helpless-ci,19325/

WASHINGTON—Reports continue to pour in from around the nation today of helpless Americans being forcibly taken from their marital unions after President Obama dropped the Defense of Marriage Act earlier this week, leaving the institution completely vulnerable to roving bands of homosexuals. "It was just awful—they smashed through our living room window, one of them said 'I've had my eye on you, Roger,' and then they dragged my husband off kicking and screaming," said Cleveland-area homemaker Rita Ellington, one of the latest victims whose defenseless marriage was overrun by the hordes of battle-ready gays that had been clambering at the gates of matrimony since the DOMA went into effect in 1996. "Oh dear God, why did they remove the protection provided by this vital piece of legislation? My children! What will I tell my children?" A video communique was sent to the media late yesterday from what appears to be the as-yet unidentified leader of the gay marauders, who, adorned in terrifying warpaint, announced "Richard Dickson of Ames, Iowa. We're coming for you next. Put on something nice."

ClevelandBronco
02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Sometimes the Onion gets a hit; sometimes they strike out. I'd call this one a base on balls.

blaise
02-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Prior to that, homosexuals were suffering daily bombings and beatings from roaming hordes of battle ready Christians.

HonestChieffan
02-28-2011, 02:33 PM
From the rules not to forget file....

Having a queer anywhere in the dynamic always fu**s up the family unit.

Brock
02-28-2011, 02:34 PM

ROFL k

chasedude
02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Prior to that, homosexuals were suffering daily bombings and beatings from roaming hordes of battle ready Christians.

:LOL:

The Mad Crapper
02-28-2011, 03:07 PM
B.O. has lost every demographic except for fat ugly white broads who watch Oprah and The View, so now he's trying desperately to consolidate the "gay vote".

It's nice that the moron is thinking about the 2012 election instead of the ****ed up state of affairs abroad and domestically.

go bowe
02-28-2011, 03:48 PM
B.O. has lost every demographic except for fat ugly white broads who watch Oprah and The View, so now he's trying desperately to consolidate the "gay vote".

It's nice that the moron is thinking about the 2012 election instead of the ****ed up state of affairs abroad and domestically.i don't believe obama the moron has lost every demographic...

he still has obama-bots, moonbats, liberals, blacks, muslims, and mexicans...

he's not nearly so dead politically as you might hope...

chiefsnorth
02-28-2011, 03:51 PM

It's nice that the moron is thinking about the 2012 election instead of the ****ed up state of affairs abroad and domestically.

He's a leftist who wants to be re-elected and with the gays this amounts to making enough overtures in their direction to keep them marginally on board, while never actually changing anything enough to incense the right.

As usual, things he said duringthe campaign are out the window and it's all about his second campaign again.

Who was it that said your first term was about getting a second term, during which you steamroll through with your real agenda?

If this is only a prelude... Color me very afraid

The Mad Crapper
03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
i don't believe obama the moron has lost every demographic...

he still has obama-bots, moonbats, liberals, blacks, muslims, and mexicans...

he's not nearly so dead politically as you might hope...

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/national/church-group-blasts-obama-for-abandoning-defense-of-marriage-act

:thumb:

bevischief
03-01-2011, 02:11 PM

ROFL

patteeu
03-01-2011, 02:13 PM
BEP read about this already and knew it was going to happen.

go bowe
03-01-2011, 02:27 PM
yes, and she heard it from a friend...

Cave Johnson
03-07-2011, 12:40 PM
These monsters must be stopped!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8nTy0e8mj4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8nTy0e8mj4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

ClevelandBronco
03-07-2011, 01:41 PM
These monsters must be stopped!!!...

The emergence and frequency of this conversation has given me the opportunity to change my position on this issue at least twice.

At one time I was opposed to state-recognized homosexual marriage for a handful of reasons, all of them legal in nature. Shortly after the death of John Paul II, upon reflection on that man's life and the personal grace he brought to the office he occupied (as well as repeated reflection on the nature of my objections), I decided that my outright rejection of the concept of homosexual marriage was wrong, and so I changed my position. I decided that the state should sanction marriage — though only with the approval of the people; never through the courts. Churches should be left free to do as they would in the light of government's position. I still held to the idea that if my church sanctioned such a union, I would be compelled to seek another church.

I've now revisited that position many times and I've found myself drawn to the conclusion that love is love, and it's just not in my job description as a believer to decide who should be allowed to love, and who shouldn't be, and how it should be allowed or not. In fact, should homosexual marriage become an option in Colorado, and should my church resist opening itself to homosexual Christians in marriage, I think that I'd be compelled to fight against the will of my church or to find a new church should that be the only sanctuary for my conscience and the spirit that prods me.

That said, even though I am quickly becoming half of an old fat couple, old fat couples of any sexual makeup shouldn't cause me to think about intimacies that are theirs alone. Yuck, man.

Easy 6
03-08-2011, 12:39 PM
These monsters must be stopped!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8nTy0e8mj4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8nTy0e8mj4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

LMAO, didnt even need to click play to cause pepsi to shoot thru my nostrils.

It burns...

The Mad Crapper
03-08-2011, 12:43 PM
LMAO, didnt even need to click play to cause pepsi to shoot thru my nostrils.

It burns...

Dude, click play. YOu gotta here them talk.

ROFL