PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let's Do This: Two Months Out, Your Guess

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 03:53 PM
It is exactly two months and three hours from our first selection in the 2011 NFL Draft.

We've seen the season, the Senior Bowl, the Combine (except for secondary players... but I'll eat my hat if the Chiefs draft a player in the secondary #21 overall).

What's your guess? Who do you think the Chiefs have targeted?

No contest or anything, just discussion. Please make your guesses as specific as possible.

I have two guesses. And I feel intense certainty even though I shouldn't, by any means. What are yours?

chiefsnorth
02-28-2011, 03:56 PM
DT/DE

Urc Burry
02-28-2011, 04:02 PM
I feel like any pick is going to be a letdown after last year...I was on the Berry bandwagon in like October of his junior season, and to actually get him was nuts.

I'm going to say a 3/4 outside backer

MoreLemonPledge
02-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Akeem Ayers (OLB)
Phil Taylor (NT)
Titus Young/Torrey Smith/Jonathan Baldwin (WR)

allen_kcCard
02-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Didn't read anything but the title, but I'll guess 8.2 on the richter...but I thought it was the end of may, not beginning.

AndChiefs
02-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Akeem Ayers (OLB)
Phil Taylor (NT)
Titus Young/Torrey Smith/Jonathan Baldwin (WR)

I'd love getting Young there.

MoreLemonPledge
02-28-2011, 04:15 PM
I'd love getting Young there.

As would I, but I could see the Chiefs shying away from him because we already have an undersized "WR" in McCluster.

AndChiefs
02-28-2011, 04:18 PM
As would I, but I could see the Chiefs shying away from him because we already have an undersized "WR" in McCluster.

Thought he was a third down HB now. :rolleyes:

It would be nice to have a receiver that actually has hands though.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 04:20 PM
My guess is a 50/50 on NT Phil Taylor, the trailor from Baylor or Torrey Smith, Maryland.

My reasoning is as follows:

QB, RB, TE, OG, C, ILB, CB, S -- Chiefs don't want to invest a first in this position this year.

As for the positions they would spend a first on:

WR

The Chiefs would totally take a great WR if they had the opportunity to. The studs in this draft though (Green and Jones) are going Top 10. The first non-elite tier includes a handful of guys who could be decent enough value at the first round pick to be our selection: Johnny Baldwin or Torrey Smith. Most folks agree these two are bottom-first type value, where we are.

Baldwin, however, is a larger possession receiver (basically a slightly taller Bowe) with dedication issues (unlike Bowe). The fact that he'd be a duplicate tells me Haley's not interested, and the fact that he's got question marks tells me Pioli's not interested.

Smith, however, is a Pioli and a Haley player. He is fit, fast as shit (extremely fast in-game), and renouned as a hard, hard worker. There's not a ton of upside, but he's a smart guy who'll come to every game prepared and is one of those "consistency" types that Pioli adores.

Smith is my first guess.

OT

This pick is particularly hard to mock to the Chiefs because any number of the guys there have question marks that are too big. Tyron Smith won't fall to 21. Solder is too inconsistent. Carimi? Stiff as a board. He's right tackle material.

Anthony Costanzo is a high character, Pioli guy and I love Boston College prospects when the measurables are there, but there are concerns that he might not be agile enough to handle left tackle. And if Pioli is drafting a tackle this high, he wants a left tackle that he knows is a better investment than Albert, which is tough to find in this draft. I say no on tackle.

NT

This is where things get interesting. I follow the draft extremely close every year, and one thing that stood out very soon in the 2010 draft season was that Romeo Crennel loved Torell Troup. And while Troup's personal story showed amazing passion (he overcame serious adversity to play football as a means to keep his parents together), Taylor's has that same glow. Taylor was given a second chance on football in Baylor, where he made the most of it and as draft season has approached, he has shed nearly 30 pounds (which Haley loves) and looks agile enough to be a three-down nose (which Pioli loves).

I'd be willing to bet a ham sandwich that the Chiefs were praying Troup would fall to their "2b" pick in 2010, before Buffalo reached. With all the great DE talent in this draft, it is unlikely anybody is going to make a similar reach for Taylor in the first round. He'd be a slight reach for the Chiefs at 21, but I think we can all see Pioli getting him if he projects as a Wilfork.

DE

With a #5 overall invested in Dorsey, and a #3 overall invested in Jackson, it seems borderline crazy to suggest the Chiefs could go for a 3-4 DE this year with the first pick.

Except that even with Jackson's rebirth at the end of the 2010 season (he played really well in my estimation), the Chiefs aren't getting the power and passrush they want here, and this position is packed with guys with amazing size, and DL is the most important position on the football field to Scott Pioli.

I still don't think the Chiefs go this route unless (a.) they are willing to trade Dorsey, something that has been heavily rumored since 2009, AND (b.) somebody they are infatuated with falls. They'd get Jordan (beast), they'd get Liuget (amazing size and length, Jackson would move to Dorsey's old position), or J.J. Watt (absolute workaholic). None of these guys will fall, though. Muhammed Wilkerson is a sleeper that could go somewhere around #21, however, but I don't think he's much of an upgrade over Dorsey, who is a model teammate and tireless worker.

OLB

The only other position I think the Chiefs would give serious consideration to would be outside passrusher, but as always seems to be the case, the pieces don't quite fit here for an elite guy to fall. Von Miller is a Top 10 pick. Ryan Kerrigan is shooting up draft charts, and he'll go Top 15. I really don't like Aldon Smith as much as everybody else seems to, but he'll probably go well before us.

That leaves Akeem Ayers and Justin Houston. Ayers is possible primarily because he's versatile and a team captain. Pioli and Crennel are no doubt loving it. But 3-4 OLB isn't a great fit for Ayers. Ayers is not the ferocious passrusher this team needs opposite Hali. He's a positioning guy, which is fine if you've got passrushers everywhere else but our DL is suspect in applying pressure on the QB. Ayers is more of a 4-3 linebacker in my opinion.

Houston is an intriguing prospect but he is a perfect reason why we have the Combine. He is 270 pounds... much heavier than many of us though he was, and much too heavy to drop into coverage, which he simply cannot do. Hali is already oversized for the position, and the Chiefs suffer his terrible pass coverage because he is a game-changer on the passrush. The Chiefs likely do not want a second player that fits that profile, much as I wish they did.

So I apologize for the novel. But I think the Chiefs go either Torrey Smith or Phil Taylor the trailor from Baylor with their first.

Thig Lyfe
02-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Traded for Larry Fitzgerald.

Pestilence
02-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Phil Taylor
Justin Houston
Titus Young

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 04:29 PM
That leaves Akeem Ayers and Justin Houston. Ayers is possible primarily because he's versatile and a team captain. Pioli and Crennel are no doubt loving it. But 3-4 OLB isn't a great fit for Ayers. Ayers is not the ferocious passrusher this team needs opposite Hali. He's a positioning guy, which is fine if you've got passrushers everywhere else but our DL is suspect in applying pressure on the QB. Ayers is more of a 4-3 linebacker in my opinion.

LMAO

Ayers is perfectly suited for the 3-4 strong side. He's extremely athletic and would be tremendous covering tight ends like Gates and Miller, something the Chiefs have lacked for a decade.

He's fast, versatile, a team captain and could most certainly rush the passer when necessary. He would instantly upgrade the defense and start from Day One.

That said, I have absolutely no idea who the Chiefs will choose on draft day.

BigMeatballDave
02-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Phil Taylor
Justin Houston
Titus YoungDo you think Taylor is much better than Powe?

Pestilence
02-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Do you think Taylor is much better than Powe?

Do I? No. But this is who I think they'll take.

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Do you think Taylor is much better than Powe?

I'd rather see the Chiefs go receiver or OLB in the first and go with Stephen Paea in the second.

Sannyasi
02-28-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm really hoping for Ayers. I think he would be a perfect fit for our defense. We don't need another pure pass rusher on the other side, that's what Hali is for. Now we need a versatile OLB who can cover, defend the run, and pass rush situationally. That is Ayers in a nutshell.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 04:40 PM
LMAO

Ayers is perfectly suited for the 3-4 strong side. He's extremely athletic and would be tremendous covering tight ends like Gates and Miller, something the Chiefs have lacked for a decade.

He's fast, versatile, a team captain and could most certainly rush the passer when necessary. He would instantly upgrade the defense and start from Day One.

That said, I have absolutely no idea who the Chiefs will choose on draft day.

Provide me any number of YouTube clips where Ayers storms into the backfield to slam a QB.

If a gameplan were to ever call for him to do so, I don't think that plays to his strength.

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Provide me any number of YouTube clips where Ayers storms into the backfield to slam a QB.

If a gameplan were to ever call for him to do so, I don't think that plays to his strength.

YouTube clips?

LMAO

Dude, I watched him play at UCLA for probably THE worst coaching staff in America and the guy was still a fucking stud.

YouTube clips.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm really hoping for Ayers. I think he would be a perfect fit for our defense. We don't need another pure pass rusher on the other side, that's what Hali is for. Now we need a versatile OLB who can cover, defend the run, and pass rush situationally. That is Ayers in a nutshell.

Do you have any YouTube clips?

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 04:48 PM
I am being bold and predicting Christian Ponder :)

Sannyasi
02-28-2011, 04:49 PM

No, it doesn't really play to his strengths, he isn't a pure pass rusher. But I don't think Crennel even plans on blitzing the strong side OLB that often, to be honest.

Pass rush would be the smallest part of his job, but he would still be able to perform adequately when asked to do it.

Pestilence
02-28-2011, 04:49 PM
I'd rather see the Chiefs go receiver or OLB in the first and go with Stephen Paea in the second.

Do you think Paea will be there though? And do you think he can hold down the NT position?

jd1020
02-28-2011, 04:56 PM

He isn't asked to storm into the backfield that often. This doesn't mean he cant do it.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q14Px6MLRfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dMqEw5XDQ84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ETvxMRachPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The guy plays all over the damn field, its ridiculous.

the Talking Can
02-28-2011, 05:02 PM
He isn't asked to storm into the backfield that often. This doesn't mean he cant do it.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q14Px6MLRfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that looks like a stanford highlight reel unfortunately....6 of the first 7 plays are gains of 5 yards or more...he does literally line up all over the field, but to almost no effect

edit

which is really more a comment about the choices of whoever edited that

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Do you think Paea will be there though? And do you think he can hold down the NT position?

Don't know to the first question but I see more potential in Paea than I do Taylor. I'm not sold on Powe, especially early.

Here's my thinking: Since it generally takes NT's, DT's and DE's years to develop, the Chiefs would be better served addressing edge players such as OLB and WR because they'll start and contribute immediately. And they're in dire need of a LOLB and a WR.

It's rare when a rookie defensive lineman is able to make an immediate impact and at this point in time, I'd be shocked if any of the available guys would be a good choice in the first round.

That's why I'm all for the edge players early.

Bewbies
02-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Don't know to the first question but I see more potential in Paea than I do Taylor. I'm not sold on Powe, especially early.

Here's my thinking: Since it generally takes NT's, DT's and DE's years to develop, the Chiefs would be better served addressing edge players such as OLB and WR because they'll start and contribute immediately. And they're in dire need of a LOLB and a WR.

It's rare when a rookie defensive lineman is able to make an immediate impact and at this point in time, I'd be shocked if any of the available guys would be a good choice in the first round.

That's why I'm all for the edge players early.

Agreed.

I tend to think we'll be moving around with our 1st pick though.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 05:35 PM
YouTube clips?

LMAO

Dude, I watched him play at UCLA for probably THE worst coaching staff in America and the guy was still a ****ing stud.

YouTube clips.

LMAO

Erm... yes, YouTube clips. Or any evidence that you can use in an impromptu conversation that would extend the conversation.

Unless you're not really interested in extending conversation. Unless you're interested in just saying "I saw him in person" and expect that to win the day by itself. Unless what you just posted enough is what constitutes a conversation for you.

But if any of those are the case, have it your way. But I've watched tape on Ayers, and the guy is more of an ILB prospect to me than he is an OLB. He's not a 3-4 OLB anymore than Aaron Curry was.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 05:37 PM
No, it doesn't really play to his strengths, he isn't a pure pass rusher. But I don't think Crennel even plans on blitzing the strong side OLB that often, to be honest.

Pass rush would be the smallest part of his job, but he would still be able to perform adequately when asked to do it.

Why on earth do we want an outside linebacker where passrushing would be the smallest part of his job?

That's insanity. In that it is insane.

People just don't understand the value of having more than one great passrusher.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 05:39 PM

The guy's Aaron Curry with a little more versatility, in other words.

That's all fine and good. It really is. I wouldn't complain if we drafted the guy.

I just don't think we want to draft the guy, because his talents suit a 4-3 LB more than a 3-4 OLB.

Gonzo
02-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Erm... yes, YouTube clips. Or any evidence that you can use in an impromptu conversation that would extend the conversation.

Unless you're not really interested in extending conversation. Unless you're interested in just saying "I saw him in person" and expect that to win the day by itself. Unless what you just posted enough is what constitutes a conversation for you.

But if any of those are the case, have it your way. But I've watched tape on Ayers, and the guy is more of an ILB prospect to me than he is an OLB. He's not a 3-4 OLB anymore than Aaron Curry was.
ROFL

LMAO

Really?

Are you an idiot, dude?
I saw the guy do that one thing that time on that play against the rival team.

(I just wanted to try out as a draftabulator. I figured a lot of smilies and calling someone an idiot would ice it for me. Whatcha think?)
Posted via Mobile Device

booger
02-28-2011, 05:55 PM
With that first rounder it will be interesting to see who drops with all the hype of the more or less 8 first round DL that could go.

Just mentioned in the last hour or so on NFL network that Julio Jones has a stress fracture in his foot and will under go an operation and have another pre draft workout scheduled kind of the same situation as Crabtree a couple years ago.

Still doubtful he drops to 21. Same with Robert Quinn dropping because of his suspension. Not likely they would drop that far.

So for the 1st rd i'd look at WR, OLB, and OT.

WR: Smith would be ok with me assuming he gets off the line well enough to play outside. Hard to tell with college WR's with the lack of press coverage in college. Baldwin is intriging too. Even if he might not strech the field like Smith would. Hankerson as well as Baldwin wouldn't either but i wouldn't mind the pick. Probably a trade down type of move.

OLB: I like Houston but he is more of a rusher and doesn't look too good if asked to drop, not during combine workouts anyway. He did bulk up to 270 at indy so that probably doesn't help the OLB drills he did. Overall i liked what games i have seen from him, good rusher and pursuit guy. Ayers and Kerrigan both would be better on the strong side. Houston has a body type that looks alot like Cam Sheffield IMO. Not in the first round but maybe 2nd i think another guy to consider is Martez Wilson. He was ILB at illinois but i think he could be an OLB prospect in the 34. Some might compare him to Dansby as a weak side ILB type for the 34 too but i think he did some standing up and rushing in college. I've read that he didn't live up to the hype through his career and that has to be figured out if it was he wasn't utilized well enough or if it is work habits. With DJ under contract and i don't see him as a Mike backer, i'd look at him as a potential Sam backer like Carlos Emmons was with the steelers and eagles. If they do target Houston i could see a Platoon of him and Studebaker. Pretty much anybody that needs time to develop their coverage drops you could say that of.

OT/OL: Soldier and Castanzo seem to be LT types. Carimi seems to be in the mold of a RT, maybe G, and possibly LT. Sherod is said to be the safest pick and more of a LT. If they go OT in the first i could see worse than a guy like Sherod who would play RT and be able to play LT if needed. The USC kid probably won't drop but he has played RT and will probably be a future LT. I think they will go with a OLB rd 1 more than likely but if it's OL it better be a versitile guy and not a RT only. Pouncey wouldn't piss me off if they traded down twards they late 20's or so.

Have to wait and see if they persue Shaun Rogers or not. Powe they will have plenty of insight on as Pioli has a good relationship with Houston Nutt. Phil Taylor dominated senior bowl week and the game. The off field stuff will drop him on some boards though including obviously KC. The Paea kid is really strong and i think the only thing to be careful with there is what his max weight would be. Could he play at 310 and be ok 2 gaping ? If you miss there he's not a long armed guy like dorsey who could slide to DE.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 06:03 PM
ROFL

LMAO

Really?

Are you an idiot, dude?

I saw the guy do that one thing that time on that play against the rival team.

(I just wanted to try out as a draftabulator. I figured a lot of smilies and calling someone an idiot would ice it for me. Whatcha think?)

I think you're a finely honed prospect, but your lack of production is concerning.

I'd take a flyer on you by the third. Some more material like that and I might push you into second-round consideration.

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 06:12 PM

How about this, Einstein: Link us to ANYONE with ANY credibility that believes Ayers will be an ILB.

JFC. Please, shut the fuck up.

JASONSAUTO
02-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Too tough.

Year one. Totally unexpected jackson.

Year two most of us expected it to be berry.

Toss up at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Taylor is pretty big reach given his level of production. We don't seem to reach for obvious needs, we seem to reach for tertiary needs.

angelo
02-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Rank Amateur Observation:

OT Carimi, Sherrod, Pinkston
NT Sione Fua or Ian Williams Stanford
OLB KJ Wright, Brooks Reed or Mason Foster
WR Hankerson, Young, Shorts
C WIsniewski, Barnes, Fusco
ILB Mc Carthy, Irving, Bynes
S Carter
CB Chekwa, Brown
QB Kaepernick, Devlin, Taylor
FB Marecic, Dial

Ang

Jewish Rabbi
02-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I expect an earthquake.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 08:12 PM
How about this, Einstein: Link us to ANYONE with ANY credibility that believes Ayers will be an ILB.

Fallacy: argument from authority.

When you have anything substantive to add to the ****ing CONVERSATION, dipshit, ADD IT.

Until then, stop trying to exact a Mussolini type rule over draft takes by declaring that "if I've seen the player play live, my opinion is fact, whether or not I provide the slightest hint of explanation."

Akeem Ayers is never going to be a double-digit sack master from the OLB position in the 3-4. I've explained why.

If you either disagree that he'll never get double-digit sacks, or that it shouldn't matter, ice your vagina and make a ****ing case like everybody else.

Or continue doing the same thing and expecting different results. Since that's in no way indicative of a neurosis.

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2011, 08:35 PM

When you have anything substantive to add to the ****ing CONVERSATION, dipshit, ADD IT.

Until then, stop trying to exact a Mussolini type rule over draft takes by declaring that "if I've seen the player play live, my opinion is fact, whether or not I provide the slightest hint of explanation."

Akeem Ayers is never going to be a double-digit sack master from the OLB position in the 3-4. I've explained why.

If you either disagree that he'll never get double-digit sacks, or that it shouldn't matter, ice your vagina and make a ****ing case like everybody else.

Or continue doing the same thing and expecting different results. Since that's in no way indicative of a neurosis.

LMAO

This from the fucking guy that makes a mock draft every week and constantly changes it (and usually has the Chiefs taking three or more offensive lineman).

LMAO

Look, Direcktard, the LOLB in this scheme isn't required to get "double digit" sacks each season. He's required to contain and play well against the run and cover the tight end. Usually, the position is worth 5-7 sacks on average and I'll take that every day of the week with Hali on the other side, especially if the guy is athletic and does his job.

Ayers will be an above average if not outstanding LOLB in the NFL, regardless of your "Youtube" clips.

Direckshun
02-28-2011, 08:48 PM
LMAO

This from the ****ing guy that makes a mock draft every week and constantly changes it (and usually has the Chiefs taking three or more offensive lineman).

LMAO

Irrelevent.

And wrong. I've been chastised for not including enough OL in my selections. I've been consistent from Day One, let Wiegmann man the middle for another season, take a flier on a late round tackle.

Look, Direcktard, the LOLB in this scheme isn't required to get "double digit" sacks each season. He's required to contain and play well against the run and cover the tight end. Usually, the position is worth 5-7 sacks on average and I'll take that every day of the week with Hali on the other side, especially if the guy is athletic and does his job.

Ayers will be an above average if not outstanding LOLB in the NFL, regardless of your "Youtube" clips.

You're completely missing out on the reality of this team. I don't give a shit what system we run when we've invested TWO top five picks in two defensive ends who, at this point, haven't proved they can get to the QB. So where's the passrush going to come from when we have to play these two guys 80% of the snaps?

If we're considering a LOLB player like Ayers that's only going to give us a handful of sacks per season, we're saying at least one of three following things:

1. Tamba Hali has to have a Pro Bowl season every year.
2. We're going to have to send the house to apply consistent pressure.
3. We're just going to have a sucky passrush.

Because unless we trade Dorsey or Jackson, we're stuck with them until we trade them or they improve. And that leave Hali to do all the passrushing, with 10 snaps a game from Gilberry and jack and shit for passrushers at LOLB.

Dayze
02-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I think they end up with Hankerson.

nothing but a wild ass guess though.

el borracho
02-28-2011, 09:04 PM
I imagine Pioli would like to grab a WR in the first. We signed a nobody to start in the playoffs because our need is so great.

KCrockaholic
02-28-2011, 09:21 PM
I'd imagine we're looking at WR's. OLB's. Defensive ends that project to 3-4 OLB. RT. and a NT.....More specifically I bet we're targeting a high character, team captain that might lack great measureables but is a solid football player rather than just a great athlete. Damn. This sounds like Mark Herzlich in the 2nd round :eek:

Chiefnj2
02-28-2011, 09:48 PM
Not that I agree, but I'll go with Gabe Carimi.

The talk about Haley wanting to go meat and potatos. Difficulty at the right side and short yardage situations. They need a mean SOB who can move the line.

Other options: Smith (but he's not really well rounded), Houston (may have trouble in coverage), Ayers (I hope not, IMO a horrible pick), or a DE because that's probably where the value will be.

spanky 52
03-01-2011, 04:23 AM
I think it will be OL. They'll try to resign Edwards and Smith for another year. THe Williams kid out of ND is interesting to me. Weighs almost 320 and put up over 30 reps at the combine. Read on another Chief's site that Weigman is thinking about coming back for another year. At some point they have to draft a center. A lack of a CBA is really going to screw this up for everyone.

ChiefsNow
03-01-2011, 04:54 AM
Didn't read anything but the title, but I'll guess 8.2 on the richter...but I thought it was the end of may, not beginning.

I'm thinking , " two months out, the government will admit planet X is heading our way and we are doomed in 2012"

tyton75
03-01-2011, 04:57 AM
my wild ass guess is still Kerrigan

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Check out these dogs!

http://www.silent-gardens.com/img/temp/dogaroo.jpg

ChiefsNow
03-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Check out these dogs!

The retarded owner cut the dogs tails when they were pups and wondered why both puppies had two tails.

ChiefsNow
03-01-2011, 05:45 AM
Check out these dogs!

These dogs were bred in Australia to not only hunt kangaroos, but to look like them to easily infiltrate.

Micjones
03-01-2011, 07:37 AM
WR, NT, DE or OLB.

I'm really hoping for Akeem Ayers.

Chiefnj2
03-01-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm really hoping for Akeem Ayers.

Why?

bsp4444
03-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by Direckshun

LMAO

This from the ****ing guy that makes a mock draft every week and constantly changes it (and usually has the Chiefs taking three or more offensive lineman).

LMAO

Girls, girls, you're both pretty.