PDA

View Full Version : Obama Gov Walker on the Presidents Understanding....

HonestChieffan
02-28-2011, 05:00 PM
A nice smile and a pure smackdown. Not bad for a lil ole new governor of a flyover state....

(Journal Sentinel) ó Gov. Scott Walker on Monday afternoon responded to comments President Barack Obama made earlier in the day about the protests in Madison:

Walkerís office issued this statement:

ďIím sure the President knows that most federal employees do not have collective bargaining for wages and benefits while our plan allows it for base pay.

And Iím sure the President knows that the average federal worker pays twice as much for health insurance as what we are asking for in Wisconsin. At least I would hope he knows these facts.

ďFurthermore, Iím sure the President knows that we have repeatedly praised the more than 300,000 government workers who come to work every day in Wisconsin.

ďIím sure that President Obama simply misunderstands the issues in Wisconsin, and isnít acting like the union bosses in saying one thing and doing another.Ē

ClevelandBronco
02-28-2011, 05:02 PM
"And finally, I'm sure the President can eat a bag of AIDS dicks."

LiveSteam
02-28-2011, 05:20 PM
WE have a president ?:shrug:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-iZqE-bQlTE/THXsMasRe-I/AAAAAAAAAMo/wbWMs9hR1ms/s400/Cow-Pie-3.jpg

mnchiefsguy
02-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Nice response by the Governor....Score: Walker 1, Obama 0

WV
02-28-2011, 05:47 PM
ROFL....great response!

vailpass
02-28-2011, 07:47 PM
obama supporters continue to have just NOTHING with which to work. Sad fucking state of affairs.

LiveSteam
02-28-2011, 07:49 PM
obama supporters continue to have just NOTHING with which to work. Sad fucking state of affairs.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-iZqE-bQlTE/THXsMasRe-I/AAAAAAAAAMo/wbWMs9hR1ms/s400/Cow-Pie-3.jpg

mlyonsd
02-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Walker's short version...."Obama is in way over his head". And he'd be right.

It might be funny in lighter times but right now isn't when we need a clown in charge.

Has Obama ever really 'worked' in a job?

2bikemike
02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Has Obama ever really 'worked' in a job?

I don't know. He is kinda like the Manchurian Candidate. Dropped out of the blue.

go bowe
02-28-2011, 09:36 PM
I don't know. He is kinda like the Manchurian Candidate. Dropped out of the blue.no no no...

he was the kenyan candidate...

try to keep up...