PDA

View Full Version : Life Chiptole buy one, get one burritos, tacos, bowls, & salads.

pr_capone
02-28-2011, 11:07 PM
http://chipotle.inomod.com/

Good through the 7th.

KurtCobain
02-28-2011, 11:07 PM
You're like a jesus type character. Thank you.

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:12 PM
this deal is ruining my life

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:14 PM
this deal is ruining my life

Yea how else are you going to spend your 20 dollars in tips?

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:18 PM
is that an insult?

I would pay double for a damn burrito if I could cut the line...but I am not willing to wait 45 minutes behind 150 people with buy 1 get 1 free coupons...

It's insane.

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:19 PM
and billay...I think I probably make (at least) twice as much as you make, and I have at least 10 times more life potential...and I'm also not a fat, virgin piece of shit.

Anything else bud?

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm sure it won't be that bad not like when they give burritos away for free on Halloween

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:21 PM
and billay...I think I probably make (at least) twice as much as you make, and I have at least 10 times more life potential...and I'm also not a fat, virgin piece of shit.

Anything else bud?

Yea the potential to be a manager of a pizza joint ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:23 PM
try and keep up

the deal has been going on for days now...and it is that bad

I've tried going 3 times in the past 2 days and I have yet to even attempt waiting in the ridiculous line...

the Chiptole where I live has to be the most successful Chipotle franchise they have going...and if it isn't...then JFC

they probably sell, and this isn't an exaggeration...from 11 AM - 10 PM (that's 11 hours Billay)...at least 1500 burritos (including bowls/salads/etc...) a day...at least...

maybe even double

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Yea the potential to be a manager of a pizza joint ROFL

and is that not 10 times more life potential than a fat, virgin, piece of shit unemployed disc jockey?

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Lol aim for the stars Hootie you might become a GM of a pizza place someday

pr_capone
02-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Yea how else are you going to spend your 20 dollars in tips?

is that an insult?

I would pay double for a damn burrito if I could cut the line...but I am not willing to wait 45 minutes behind 150 people with buy 1 get 1 free coupons...

It's insane.

Anything else bud?

I'm sure it won't be that bad not like when they give burritos away for free on Halloween

http://i55.tinypic.com/v5wv2x.jpg

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:27 PM
you might land an actual job that can pay for your eventual mail order bride that won't laugh at your tiny fat man penis

if/when that ever happens...pizza is on me (but the only drink I'm spotting you is a diet)

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:29 PM
You sure? I wouldn't want you to sacrifice your career

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:35 PM
I'd be offended, but I'm too busy to care what a 22? (right) year old virgin who lives at home with his mom and dad thinks about me...

I've lived debt free and out of my parents house since I was 18.5 years old...paying all of my rent and bills (and usually on time)...

I have plenty of flaws, and I'm rightfully called out for them on this board at times...

but you and Mecca...

lmao

fat pieces of shit, still living off the parental teet...and exhibit A and exhibit B of what is wrong with America today...

you are fucking parasites who add NOTHING to your communites but strain...you might as well be out panhandling, you fucking loser

get a job you FAT, LAZY, VIRGIN piece of shit...and then maybe someday you can consider yourself a productive member of society...you know...like I am

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:36 PM
LMAO thats enough of you Dave Ramsey. Apparently your job isn't enough to pay for Prozac.

LiveSteam
02-28-2011, 11:38 PM
:popcorn:

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:39 PM
yeah I pay for my own medical insurance...I'm an independent...my parents don't claim me anymore...you know...because I'm an adult

how about you big guy?? mommy still getting some tax relief for her little soldier?!

teedubya
02-28-2011, 11:49 PM
"little soldier"

lmao

Chocolate Hog
02-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Gotta love the vocab of a high school dropout turned career pizza maker.

LiveSteam
02-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Imo's

Short Leash Hootie
02-28-2011, 11:58 PM
high school dropout?

uhm...I'm no genious

I didn't take home a single book in high school, went to an easy school, and stumbled across with a stunning 2.3 GPA, a 25 on my ACT, applied to one school (Illinois State), got accepted, went there for my 1st semester after high school...cared about girls, booze only...didn't realize you could drop classes so my 1st semester GPA was a stunning 0.23 GPA (1 D, 3 F's)...

I received a phone call from my english "professor" (she was a TA) in my dorm room...I was on ESPN board talking Chiefs football (it was the year they went 13-3 and lost to the Colts in the no punt game)...all dorms had a built in phone line with a phone...my roommate thought it was my sister so I took the phone and was like "what the fuck do you want?"

she was like, "is this Rick?" haha, oh shit...

she said "hey, I really liked your portfolio, but since you didn't come to class for the last two months you did it all wrong...so you can come in and fix it and I'll give you a B for the semester..."

I said..."what do I get if I don't?"

Stunned...she says, "a D"...

I said, "we'll stick with that."

so that's what kind of student I was at that age, Billay...and yet I'm still a more responsible adult, and more productive member of society than you are...and probably even at that age (when I was a complete asshole degenerate)

Chocolate Hog
03-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Aren't you the one who rapes women after they pass out and also asked people on a message board what to buy your gf? Yea that sounds responsible.

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:02 AM
hahaha

lets assume allegations are true

1) at least I have a girlfriend to rape
2) at least I have a girlfriend to buy gifts for

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:03 AM
3) at least I have capital to be able to purchase gifts for said girlfriend

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:04 AM
wait, nevermind

when I was 16 my mom paid for the Valentine's day gift (a stuffed puppy and some chocolates) for my high school sweetheart!

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:05 AM
oh nevermind...

that's right

I was 16...so that's normal

I wasn't a 22 year old slob living at home collecting a $10 per week allowance

Chocolate Hog
03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Nobody cares about your tragic life dude

googlegoogle
03-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Which is better Chipotle or Taco Bell?

Wait.....

Just Passin' By
03-01-2011, 12:10 AM
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/Gardnerius/Animated%20gifs%20for%20boards/Popcorn_nommer.gif

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Nobody cares about your tragic life dude

you apparently do, or post #4 wouldn't have happened

it's one thing for a successful guy like Dane to call me out...I'm ok with that...he has probably worked hard and deserves to be proud of his success

but when a 22 year old virgin slob who lives with his parents, doesn't have a job, and sleeps on the bottom twin of a bunk bead wants to call me out...

well I just can't let it go

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
***and don't try to pretend you sleep on the top bunk...we both know that isn't true

Chocolate Hog
03-01-2011, 12:15 AM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/fz9i6w.jpg

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:19 AM
no I just take great pleasure in calling out losers (and you're the pure definition of the word) like you and mecca

because, even though you're going to pretend like it doesn't get to you...it does...and it makes you very uncomfortable

because everything I'm saying is true

and it's precisely why when I went into these huge rants when Mecca wanted to start bashing me he just ignored it all and pretended it wasn't happening...

but it is

it is happening

you are a slob

you are 22

you are unemployed

and you have zero aspirations because you're beyond disgusted with yourself...you've given up...you realize you'll never get the girl, you'll never be happy, and you'll always be a slob...so what's the point?

I have a friend like that...it's very sad.

look at our guy Clay...he used to be like that...but what did he do? The dude lost a shit ton of weight, got a job, and then turned his life around.

Maybe you should hit him up on google chat and get some tips

pr_capone
03-01-2011, 12:23 AM
LMFAO

I may get a 100 post thread notch on a Chipotle thread gone wrong.

LiveSteam
03-01-2011, 12:23 AM
no I just take great pleasure in calling out losers (and you're the pure definition of the word) like you and mecca

because, even though you're going to pretend like it doesn't get to you...it does...and it makes you very uncomfortable

because everything I'm saying is true

and it's precisely why when I went into these huge rants when Mecca wanted to start bashing me he just ignored it all and pretended it wasn't happening...

but it is

it is happening

you are a slob

you are 22

you are unemployed

and you have zero aspirations because you're beyond disgusted with yourself...you've given up...you realize you'll never get the girl, you'll never be happy, and you'll always be a slob...so what's the point?

I have a friend like that...it's very sad.

look at our guy Clay...he used to be like that...but what did he do? The dude lost a shit ton of weight, got a job, and then turned his life around.

Maybe you should hit him up on google chat and get some tips

Is this like the opposite of Charlie Sheen?

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Is this like the opposite of Charlie Sheen?

yeah

billay probably is the bizarro Charlie Sheen

Chocolate Hog
03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
I thought it was taxi cab drivers in New York that had attitudes not pizza drivers in backwoods Illinois?

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:32 AM
this was a good week for me...

made over $1000...worked every day...but I'd do it every week for the next couple of years if the money was always like that...

and it also put me over my mark and now I have my entire Vegas trip in a month paid for (including a ton of money to fuck around with)

that's what happens when you're a hard working adult, billay

you get to go on fun trips (without mom and dad!) every once in a while to reward yourself for being a productive member of society!

you should try it out someday...it feels good

Chocolate Hog
03-01-2011, 12:36 AM
What does the trip to Vegas in your mind or messing around with a chick whos drunken passed out?

D-Train6906
03-01-2011, 12:42 AM
this was a good week for me...

made over $1000...worked every day...but I'd do it every week for the next couple of years if the money was always like that...

and it also put me over my mark and now I have my entire Vegas trip in a month paid for (including a ton of money to **** around with)

that's what happens when you're a hard working adult, billay

you get to go on fun trips (without mom and dad!) every once in a while to reward yourself for being a productive member of society!

you should try it out someday...it feels good

You make 1K on a good week? Ouch.

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 12:59 AM

yep...but that's not counting hourly

I have a good job for a 25 year old now...but in 5 years it won't be so good...the ceiling at this one has already been reached

we'll see where I'm at in a few years...I'm pretty happy right now.

D-Train6906
03-01-2011, 01:03 AM
yep...but that's not counting hourly

I have a good job for a 25 year old now...but in 5 years it won't be so good...the ceiling at this one has already been reached

we'll see where I'm at in a few years...I'm pretty happy right now.

Cool story bro

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Cool story bro

thanks D-Train

I'm sure with such a clever handle you're a real successful guy...

don't have to pay any taxes peddling drugs, either

D-Train6906
03-01-2011, 01:23 AM
thanks D-Train

I'm sure with such a clever handle you're a real successful guy...

don't have to pay any taxes peddling drugs, either

Ohhhh dragon....this is the internet, calm down.

pr_capone
03-01-2011, 01:31 AM

Yeah!

http://pugetsoundblogs.com/bremertonbeat/files/2009/01/nyah.jpg

Sincerely,

Teh Interwebz

Chocolate Hog
03-01-2011, 01:34 AM

You should see if he'll buy your drugs it might calm him down

Mr. Flopnuts
03-01-2011, 03:07 AM
This thread is money.

Fish
03-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Too bad it's not for Taco Bell.... I've heard it's much better...

kchero
03-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Too bad it's not for Taco Bell.... I've heard it's much better...

ROFL

Mr_Tomahawk
03-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Ummmm....why isn't the link working anymore?

...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Just Passin' By
03-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Ok, I don't want to go through the entire thread, so I'll just ask based upon what I did read:

Did we determine whether a pizza delivery guy is higher up on the employment prestige chain than a mostly out of work DJ?

ThaVirus
03-02-2011, 02:32 PM

??? That's good money.

Short Leash Hootie
03-02-2011, 02:32 PM
oh you read the whole thread queer...but nice try

Short Leash Hootie
03-02-2011, 02:33 PM
??? That's good money.

not for ChiefsPlanet...everyone makes $150K a year with full benefits and full pensions

Short Leash Hootie
03-02-2011, 02:33 PM
and that's the bottom feeders...you don't even know what the creme de la creme of CP make

ThaVirus
03-02-2011, 02:39 PM
not for ChiefsPlanet...everyone makes $150K a year with full benefits and full pensions

I've noticed.. 6'2'' 210 lbs of pure muscle. A 9'' cock. Three story house in the burbs with a hot MILF wife and several super models notched on the belt. Plus the Porsche and the six figure salary.

In all seriousness, I live in metro Orlando and have made a living off a lot less.

Tylerthigpen!1!
03-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I've noticed.. 6'2'' 210 lbs of pure muscle. A 9'' cock. Three story house in the burbs with a hot MILF wife and several super models notched on the belt. Plus the Porsche and the six figure salary.

In all seriousness, I live in metro Orlando and have made a living off a lot less.

Hah 90% percent of the guys on here own up to be being fat, bald, and the proud owner of a goatee.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Barbacoa. Fucking yum. Thanks for the heads up on this, OP. My wife had never tried Chipotle.

SNR
03-02-2011, 03:15 PM
What is this? Chipotleplanet?