PDA

View Full Version : Life Donger would like to know...

Pants
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
"Short guys," How do you deal with being too small down there?

Under 7".

How did you deal with school and adolescence, in general, being shorter than average?

I ask because Donger wanted to know but didn't have the balls to ask.

threebag02
03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq0mwquFl6ud-yFKqXFnSJhciH_nzArzyAaPWL-L0xX7IOm4VT1w

Donger
03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
LMAO

milkman
03-01-2011, 04:54 PM
If some guy in high school is looking at your unit, then you have more to worry about than your size.

Count Alex's Losses
03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Better to be an inch too small than have a 12 inch cock.

You think it's easy keeping that thing hard?

BigCatDaddy
03-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Better to be an inch too small than have a 12 inch cock.

You think it's easy keeping that thing hard?

I've had no trouble.

DaFace
03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
True story: I have some friends who almost got a divorce because his cock was too big.

(For the record, I know this through my wife who talked with his wife about it. I can't imagine actually talking to another dude about the size of his schlong.)

Der Flöprer
03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
True story: I have some friends who almost got a divorce because his cock was too big.

(For the record, I know this through my wife who talked with his wife about it. I can't imagine actually talking to another dude about the size of his schlong.)

"Hey Bill. How was your day?"

"Oh, it was alright. Pretty normal. My penis is longer today than usual. You ever have those hanger days?"

"Yeah, but it's been awhile. It usually happens during the summertime for me. It's been cold a lot lately."

"Yeah, it was totally unexpected, but a pleasant surprise. Wanna go troll for some strange tonight?"

Donger
03-01-2011, 05:01 PM

That reminds me of a stand-up routine by the lady who was the bailiff on Night Court:

Her boyfriend: "Come on, baby. Don't say it's too big. Babies can fit through there!"

Her: "Yeah, that doesn't mean I wan to have one every damn night!"

Pants
03-01-2011, 05:01 PM

Yeah, I've heard that having a massive cock is a curse, not a blessing, as well. Probably not as bad as having a super tiny one, though.

WV
03-01-2011, 05:02 PM

I've heard that more than once....in the real world one that is too big is nearly as bad as one that is too small. Agree with you about being uncomfortable talking about it with some dude though.

I joke all the time that if I had a foot long one I'd take it out and show everyone....then the wife informs me that's all I'd do with it so I'll keep what I have.

DaFace
03-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I've heard that having a massive cock is a curse, not a blessing, as well. Probably not as bad as having a super tiny one, though.

Eh, I dunno. Lesbians make it work. :shrug:

Pants
03-01-2011, 05:04 PM

Yeah, would be kind of hard for the guy to get off if he has to strap one on, lol.

WilliamTheIrish
More adventures of "Curious Donger" next week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
The Cherry Forever scene from Porky's must be embedded.

WV

Pictures!!!!!!!!

DaFace
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah, would be kind of hard for the guy to get off if he has to strap one on, lol.

True. I'd just imagine that it'd be easier to make SOMETHING work with a little nub than with one that just plain won't fit. I'd bet that the inferiority complex would be more of an issue than the actual mechanics.

BigMeatballDave
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
LMAO

Pants
03-01-2011, 05:06 PM
True. I'd just imagine that it'd be easier to make SOMETHING work with a little nub than with one that just plain won't fit. I'd bet that the inferiority complex would be more of an issue than the actual mechanics.

You're probably right.

DaFace
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
ROFL...I find it hilarious that Wikipedia has an entry on "human penis size." That is truly awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

Pants
03-01-2011, 05:08 PM
My friends and I don't really have trouble discussing shit like that. My friend spent a couple years in Europe and said the rubbers there are different from the ones sold in US and are much smaller (were too small for him). So there's that.

Buehler445
03-01-2011, 05:09 PM

Good analysis. Looks like you've put some thought into the subject ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
03-01-2011, 05:22 PM
My wife's BFF was telling us a story the other day. she hooked up with some guy at a club, went home with him, he whipped his shit out and she started laughing.

Not because it was too small, but because it was too big. She was afraid of it and wouldn't even let him try to put it in.

ChiefsCountry
03-01-2011, 05:26 PM
ROFL...I find it hilarious that Wikipedia has an entry on "human penis size." That is truly awesome.

This graph cracks me up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Penis_frequency.svg
ROFL

Donger
03-01-2011, 06:00 PM

That graph is really... graphic.

Der Flöprer
03-01-2011, 06:17 PM

They're just giving you the low down on your hang down. :shrug:

Rain Man
03-01-2011, 06:24 PM

Dude, that was private information. Why is my wife even talking to your wife about that?

threebag02
03-01-2011, 06:54 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRweQQNh-ltQg9eMeUSA6HXqla9r2VhIYD1_tl2KZdF9bIWzrXP

Maybe she could stick the landing

Phobia
03-01-2011, 06:59 PM
My wife's BFF was telling us a story the other day. she hooked up with some guy at a club, went home with him, he whipped his shit out and she started laughing.

Not because it was too small, but because it was too big. She was afraid of it and wouldn't even let him try to put it in.

That was so embarrassing too. Now I only pick up chicks who are sitting on a fire hydrant.

threebag02
03-01-2011, 08:09 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTto3BQquoc6yc2cxjzwPD3nQcoMBPoIWC1eq7DFVNoZwDMva_j

JD10367
03-01-2011, 10:00 PM
They say that, medically, you only need 2 inches to reach all the sensitive spots in a vagina.

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.

Size doesn't matter to women, as long as the guy has a good heart and can make them laugh.

/DenialMode

listopencil
03-01-2011, 11:51 PM
They say that, medically, you only need 2 inches to reach all the sensitive spots in a vagina.

Size doesn't matter to women, as long as the guy has a good heart and can make them laugh.

/DenialMode

As I recall it's the first two inches of the vagina that defines the area that is the most sensitive zone, yes. But longer penises stimulate that area for a greater duration per stroke and thicker penises cause a greater sensation.

Just Passin' By
03-02-2011, 12:35 AM
As I recall it's the first two inches of the vagina that defines the area that is the most sensitive zone, yes. But longer penises stimulate that area for a greater duration per stroke and thicker penises cause a greater sensation.

http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~nrudzi1/images/TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Hog Farmer
03-02-2011, 03:17 AM
MicropenisMain article: Micropenis
An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm or just over 2 inches but otherwise formed normally is referred to in a medical context as having the micropenis condition.[15] The condition affects 0.6% of men.[14] Some of the identifiable causes are deficiency of pituitary growth hormone and/or gonadotropins, mild degrees of androgen insensitivity, a variety of genetic syndromes, and variations in certain Homeobox genes. Some types of micropenis can be addressed with growth hormone or testosterone treatment in early childhood. Operations are also available to increase penis size in cases of micropenis in adults.[16]

:LOL:

J Diddy
03-02-2011, 06:18 AM

the graph itself looks like a penis with one ball blown out

JD10367
03-02-2011, 07:46 AM

I bet you go around telling little kids there's no Santa Claus. Asshole. :crybaby:

:p

KC Jones
03-02-2011, 08:01 AM
This graph cracks me up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Penis_frequency.svg
ROFL

hmmm... now that I see he's beyond the human range I have proof John Holmes was an alien.

Old Dog
03-02-2011, 08:05 AM

But it would take a hell of a long time to cross the ocean in a rowboat

RockChalk
03-02-2011, 10:06 AM

Average erect size 5.1-5.9 inches...meh, I'm so much bigger than that /95% of CP

Pants
03-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Average erect size 5.1-5.9 inches...meh, I'm so much bigger than that /95% of CP

This is probably for the whole world which includes a couple billion Asians who are probably bringing the average size way down. I'd be curious to see what the average size is in the US, I bet it's around 7".

RockChalk
03-02-2011, 10:16 AM
This is probably for the whole world which includes a couple billion Asians who are probably bringing the average size way down. I'd be curious to see what the average size is in the US, I bet it's around 7".

CP "average" is probably around 10", which helps counterbalance the Asians

Mr. Plow
03-02-2011, 10:20 AM

With how many other guys cocks you've seen, I'll take your word for it.

:p

ThaVirus
03-02-2011, 03:35 PM
7 inches is the ave? You mean to tell me I've been carrying around a bite-sized meat stick all this time!!?.... FUCK!

chasedude
03-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Damn that shrinkage!
<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1cUNNKzj_Nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

DaFace
03-02-2011, 03:57 PM
7 inches is the ave? You mean to tell me I've been carrying around a bite-sized meat stick all this time!!?.... FUCK!

From the wikipedia article:

Results vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with staff measuring

In other words, people exaggerate - even in their own minds. Go figure.

Donger
03-02-2011, 04:01 PM

There's more to the turtle than just the head sticking out, you know. That's why I start measuring at the spleen.

ThaVirus
03-02-2011, 04:04 PM

That makes sense. This is a bit personal, but I once had a girl tell a bunch of my friends that I was small. This was, coincidentally, after I had sex with her and proceeded to send her a three page long text message listing the reasons why I would never date her, but who knows.. Anywho, I immediately did some research and found that there are a million different surveys and studies (some conducted by actual nurses [probably more reliable] and others just taking people's word for it). From my research, I'd say the average is about 6 inches long and 5 inches around.

But I also found that there's no way to find a REAL average for these types of things. It's like finding average height. Even if the average was 6 inches long, there are a lot more people longer and shorter than there are actually sitting on 6 inches worth of third leg. So I'd say if you're anywhere between 5 and 7 inches long you're doing ok...

No homo.

Donger
03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Interesting that no women have entered this thread. Well, entered and posted, that is.

seclark
03-02-2011, 04:11 PM
There's more to the turtle than just the head sticking out, you know. That's why I start measuring at the spleen.

measure from the asshole out.
sec

DaFace
03-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Interesting that no women have entered this thread. Well, entered and posted, that is.

Women typically are entered BY the penis thread, not the other way around.

keg in kc
03-02-2011, 04:23 PM
There's more to the turtle than just the head sticking out, you know. That's why I start measuring at the spleen.Seriously. I might start the tape measure somewhere around my lower back. I mean, if it's within a foot of the base of the shaft, it counts, right? I'm a white long dong silver.

ChiTown
03-02-2011, 04:24 PM

"So this chick asks me to give her 10" and make it hurt. So, I F'd her twice and hit her over the head with a brick." Badumpbump.

I'll be here all week, try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress........

Sofa King
03-02-2011, 04:25 PM
i got confused and measured my right leg.

i always get those 2 mixed up.

Donger
03-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Women typically are entered BY the penis thread, not the other way around.

I'm glad that someone picked that out.

QuikSsurfer
03-02-2011, 06:06 PM
ROFL

Donger
03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
I can't find the Cherry Forever scene, so here's this:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GIcSuyZjjIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>