PDA

View Full Version : News London Olympic logo REALLY looks like......

God of Thunder
03-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Two people....dressed in pink, and the one on the right, is bending down giving the one on the left head.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/Paithology101/ept_sports_oly_experts-373939024-1298925348.jpg

See, the "olympic logo" is the head of the one giving head, and the 'london' part is the other persons arm holding the head. Then, if you look at the top of the person on the left, its like he's leaning his head back! Since they're both wearing pink, I am assuming they're gay!

Detoxing
03-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Excellent thread.

-King-
03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
This really looks like a repost
Posted via Mobile Device

God of Thunder
03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
amirite?

God of Thunder
03-01-2011, 05:33 PM
This really looks like a repost
Posted via Mobile Device

Me thinks you didn't read the thread, no way someone else posted that the logo looks like two gay guys giving head.

Saccopoo
03-01-2011, 05:42 PM
If you got that out of it, and had to put that much effort into explaining your thought process regarding the self-perceived homo-eroticness of the London Olympic logo, I'm pretty sure you've got some serious homosexual, fellatcio dreams and desires.

NTTIAWWT.

If you want to see guys giving a hummer to each other in the Olympic logo, then that's your prerogative. If you want to scream to the world that you see two guys blowing each other in the Olympic logo, then let loose your voice Tinkywinky.

God of Thunder
03-01-2011, 05:58 PM
If you got that out of it, and had to put that much effort into explaining your thought process regarding the self-perceived homo-eroticness of the London Olympic logo, I'm pretty sure you've got some serious homosexual, fellatcio dreams and desires.

NTTIAWWT.

If you want to see guys giving a hummer to each other in the Olympic logo, then that's your prerogative. If you want to scream to the world that you see two guys blowing each other in the Olympic logo, then let loose your voice Tinkywinky.

you put too much thought into things and tried "really" hard to sound smart there, but all you did was look gay, now we know who they used as a model for the logo.

-King-
03-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Me thinks you didn't read the thread, no way someone else posted that the logo looks like two gay guys giving head.

Yes someone did a year ago when the logo came out.
Posted via Mobile Device

TrickyNicky
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
I thought it was supposed to be Zion.

Saccopoo
03-01-2011, 06:10 PM
you put too much thought into things and tried "really" hard to sound smart there, but all you did was look gay, now we know who they used as a model for the logo.

Now you are envisioning me receiving one?

Sorry, I don't mean to disappoint you, but I don't swing that way.