PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Muslim Murders US Servicemen in German

HonestChieffan
03-02-2011, 06:41 PM
MITROVICA, Kosovo — The gunman suspected of killing U.S. airmen outside Frankfurt airport is a German-born devout Muslim who works at the airport, according his uncle.

In an interview with The Associated Press in Kosovo, 70-year-old Rexhep Uka said the suspected gunman — Arid Uka — was born and raised in Germany after his parents moved there from Kosovo about 40 years ago.

The uncle says Arid is a pious Muslim whose grandfather was a religious leader at a mosque in the village of Zhabar, near Mitrovica, Kosovo.

Murat Uka, who identified himself as the alleged shooter’s father, says the only thing he knew about his son was that he hadn’t turned up at work on Wednesday.

The Frankfurt airport refused to comment on whether the suspect worked there.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/international/europe/view/20110302airport_shooter_allegedly_a_german_muslim/srvc=home&position=recent

And the O takes a break from giving James Taylor a medal and planning the Gladys Knight visit to the big house...no mention of Islam of course...

(Politico) — President Obama says the government will “spare no effort” to determine why two American airmen were killed and two others were wounded in a shooting in Frankfurt, Germany.

“I’m saddened, and I am outraged, by this attack that took the lives of two Americans and wounded two others. I think the American people are united in expressing our service to those who were lost,” Obama told reporters in a surprise appearance in the briefing room. “We are praying for a speedy recovery for those who were injured.”

Obama promised that “we will spare no effort” to figure out “how this outrageous attack took place.”

“We don’t have all the information yet,” he told reporters. “You will be fully briefed as we get more information.” He added that the attack is a “stark reminder” of the “extraordinary sacrifices” made by the members of the military.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0311/saddened_outraged_b0798738-9366-452a-85ed-2b49312bad68.html

Meanwhile Oprah plans a big time in Egypt...hope she is luckier than the female reporters abused by the freedom seekers...

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/oprah-fool.jpg

Oprah has received an invitation from Egypt’s new minister of tourism to do a show in Cairo’s Tahrir Square — the center of the recent Egyptian revolution.

It’s part of an effort by the minister, Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour, to boost tourism to the country. Nour also invited other celebrities to come to Egypt. Tahrir Square in particular is becoming a tourist destination, with several guided tours already set up for people to see the focal point of Egypt’s historic uprising.

USA Today says that some American travel companies are resuming trips to Egypt in March (tourism has been down in the country following last month’s uprising). But there’s no word on whether Oprah will be there to greet them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/01/oprah-gets-invited-to-egypt_n_829760.html?ir=Travel

ClevelandBronco
03-02-2011, 07:07 PM
At this point it's kind of a "dog bites man" story.

Saul Good
03-02-2011, 07:10 PM
At this point it's kind of a "dog bites man" story.

Yep

Militants kill Christian minister in Pakistan
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110302/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_24

banyon
03-02-2011, 09:35 PM
What's the connection between Oprah and the soldier killings in Germany, other than you just sh*t them both out of your conservative spam mail or RSS feed?

Chief Henry
03-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Not long ago, a thread like this would have had many pages of comments by posters.

HonestChieffan
03-03-2011, 06:17 AM
Not long ago, a thread like this would have had many pages of comments by posters.

We had a drive by snark from Banyon, those are always productive.

chiefsnorth
03-03-2011, 06:44 AM
I think it would be "Muslim ermordet Amerikaner Soldat".

KILLER_CLOWN
03-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Nevermind the Economy behind the Curtain, Look MUSLIMS!!!!! Feed the war machine, destroy yourselves internally because look MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!

The Mad Crapper
03-03-2011, 06:55 AM
What's the connection between Oprah and the soldier killings in Germany, other than you just sh*t them both out of your conservative spam mail or RSS feed?

Stop your honesty! It hurts my liberal feelings.

:deevee:

chiefsnorth
03-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Stop your honesty! It hurts my liberal feelings.

:deevee:

I don't understand your avatar either. Das boot would be an (over the top going) small sea vessel. A larger one would be Schiff (i.e. Kreigschiff). There is a proper word for submarine, "unterseeboot"... I dont think boot would apply

The Mad Crapper
03-03-2011, 09:29 AM
I don't understand your avatar either. Das boot would be an (over the top going) small sea vessel. A larger one would be Schiff (i.e. Kreigschiff). There is a proper word for submarine, "unterseeboot"... I dont think boot would apply

You never saw the movie?

banyon
03-03-2011, 09:35 AM
We had a drive by snark from Banyon, those are always productive.

You and SHTSPRAYER have long ago demonstrated that anything more would be a complete waste of time, as you don't engage in productive discussions with people who disagree with you.

chiefsnorth
03-03-2011, 09:48 AM
You never saw the movie?

I guess not.

HonestChieffan
03-03-2011, 09:51 AM
You and SHTSPRAYER have long ago demonstrated that anything more would be a complete waste of time, as you don't engage in productive discussions with people who disagree with you.

Was there something in the OP you disagree with? Or just your usual snarky BS that you dont care for sources, or you think it had multiple issues?

Your comments are so shallow and non productive you get little discussion from anyone on anything.

Drive by smartassery and the usual banyonlike comments are the impediment to discussion.

BucEyedPea
03-03-2011, 10:07 AM
O.M.G. banyon thinks putting digs, barbs, smartalecky comments and put downs wrapped in intellectual language or condescension that is erudite isn't the same thing is a productive discussion? Not to mention demands for court room style briefs we must prepare for several days to satisfy him. Talk about a waste of time.