Barry Richardson and Wallace Gilberry get a second round tender

Per WPI on FB

kepp
03-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Croyle is tender also.

Chiefaholic
03-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Croyle is tender also.

:LOL: Maybe we can get a roll of gauze and a box of bandaids in return.

Chocolate Hog
03-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Whats up with Carr?

blazzin311
03-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Croyle is tender also.

Indeed. ROFL

-King-
03-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Carr with the 1st. Nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
03-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Whats up with Carr?

What do you mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
03-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Whats up with Carr??

Captain Obvious
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Here's hoping a team signs Richardson.

DeezNutz
03-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Whats up with Carr?

Really good. He is it.

Chocolate Hog
03-03-2011, 04:20 PM
I thought his contract was up? Was he a UFA or RFA?

Dante84
03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Please, someone, bestow your knowledge upon me and explain - in detail - what this now means.

KurtCobain
03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
I thought his contract was up? Was he a UFA or RFA?

RFA. That's why we tendered him. We tendered him well.

RaidersOwnKC
03-03-2011, 04:38 PM
All those players suck.

Chocolate Hog
03-03-2011, 04:40 PM
RFA. That's why we tendered him. We tendered him well.

ROFL

I totally missed it in the OP

BigMeatballDave
03-03-2011, 05:05 PM
All those players suck.Mods. Remove the troll.

Chocolate Hog
03-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Mods. Remove the troll.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2w6tqf8.gif

DaneMcCloud
03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Please, someone, bestow your knowledge upon me and explain - in detail - what this now means.

It means that if the free agency rules change in the next CBA, teams wanting to sign those players will need to give up draft choices respective to their tender.

Gonzo
03-03-2011, 06:30 PM
They've been tenderized.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC Tattoo
03-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Here's hoping a team signs Richardson.

I think he is good for a second round pick, but I'd like Richardson to stay and continue to be a Chief.

KC Tattoo
03-03-2011, 09:21 PM
I think he is good for a second round pick, but I'd like Richardson to stay and continue to be a Chief.

At least another year, a make it or break it year. I think if he is aggressive enough and constistent with his blocks he can turn into a domminant RT. B. Richardson has upside at his position and should just get better, hopefully with out any mental break downs:doh!:. With that aspect looming over him a second round pick and getting a guy even better would be a good thing. I just don't want to give up on B. Richardson.

HotRoute
03-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Kinda surprised gilberry got a second round tender

Saccopoo
03-04-2011, 12:13 AM
At least another year, a make it or break it year. I think if he is aggressive enough and constistent with his blocks he can turn into a domminant RT. B. Richardson has upside at his position and should just get better, hopefully with out any mental break downs:doh!:. With that aspect looming over him a second round pick and getting a guy even better would be a good thing. I just don't want to give up on B. Richardson.

Dominant RT? WTF have you been smoking?

The guy is a fucking sieve.

There's not a team in the league that's going to give up a second for that tomato can.

KC Tattoo
03-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Dominant RT? WTF have you been smoking?

The guy is a ****ing sieve.

There's not a team in the league that's going to give up a second for that tomato can.

If he keeps his head on strait and works hard, there is no reason he shouldn't be a good RT in this league. Hopefully he improves over his last years performance. If somebody comes along and beats him out of his position so be it, I still think he can become pretty darn good even though most here don't think so. B. Richardson has a lot to prove at his spot to win fans over. I recognize that he isn't as good as his potential could be. He does have potential to be better and prove his worth to this team. Flame away call me an idiot if you want. I have higher expectations for him than you guys do. Right now he is not a world beater by any means but if the coaches push the right buttons with him I think he can and will be better and gives us a sollid RT. Yea I'm going against the grain on him and I think McCluster is going to be the shit too. I'l eat crow if I have too, later. I am just rooting for him to be successful as a Chief.

Pushead2
03-04-2011, 12:46 AM
http://lolpics.se/pics/1375.jpg

HotRoute
03-04-2011, 01:01 AM
If he keeps his head on strait and works hard, there is no reason he shouldn't be a good RT in this league. Hopefully he improves over his last years performance. If somebody comes along and beats him out of his position so be it, I still think he can become pretty darn good even though most here don't think so. B. Richardson has a lot to prove at his spot to win fans over. I recognize that he isn't as good as his potential could be. He does have potential to be better and prove his worth to this team. Flame away call me an idiot if you want. I have higher expectations for him than you guys do. Right now he is not a world beater by any means but if the coaches push the right buttons with him I think he can and will be better and gives us a sollid RT. Yea I'm going against the grain on him and I think McCluster is going to be the shit too. I'l eat crow if I have too, later. I am just rooting for him to be successful as a Chief.

Rep for the good attitude, but most around here bash players because they like to and nothing you say will convince them otherwise. I also think continuity is a great thing for o lines and that Richardson will progress more next year.

People are always looking to replace guys way to fast, development of young players like this is key for success in the NFL.

Saccopoo
03-04-2011, 02:37 AM
Rep for the good attitude, but most around here bash players because they like to and nothing you say will convince them otherwise. I also think continuity is a great thing for o lines and that Richardson will progress more next year.

People are always looking to replace guys way to fast, development of young players like this is key for success in the NFL.

Right on.

I'm hoping that Barry and Albert finally get it in their fourth year in the NFL. That the first three years were simply parts of a long learning curve. They say that it's the fourth year that is the real progression year for offensive tackles. It's a long, steep, muddy trail. Keep on climbing boys!

My fingers are crossed.