PDA

View Full Version : Football Redskins sign Otogwe

Dicky McElephant
03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Redskins agreed to terms with FS O.J. Atogwe on a five-year contract.

Among NFL defensive backs, Atogwe's 44 turnovers accounted for rank third in the league over the past five seasons, and second in the NFC. (Only Ed Reed and Charles Woodson have more.) Also familiar with defensive coordinator Jim Haslett's system from their time together in St. Louis, the 30-year-old Atogwe will fit in nicely in D.C. He'll play free safety, with LaRon Landry manning the strong side and continuing to focus on "the box."

Sofa King
03-03-2011, 04:32 PM
better than the broncos

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Good for them. He knows Haslett's system. But horrible for the Rams. Creates another hole.

Sofa King
03-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Good for them. He knows Haslett's system. But horrible for the Rams. Creates another hole.

We'll trade you a safety.

We'll give you a 2 for 1 deal even.

Jon McGraw and Mike Vrabel for Sam Bradford.

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 04:36 PM

Craig Dahl=John McGraw

And I'd rather draft a LB than trade for an old one.

Sofa King
03-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Craig Dahl=John McGraw

And I'd rather draft a LB than trade for an old one.

Well i'd rather have Sam bradford than let you guys keep him.

So it looks like we've got a deal.

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 04:38 PM
I can see this being a bad signing if he plays like most of the Redskins big name FA signings.

Dicky McElephant
03-03-2011, 04:41 PM

Hell....we'll even throw in Matt Cassel.

Cassel, McGraw and Vrable for Bradford. It's a fucking steal........for you guys. :thumb:

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 04:45 PM

Cassel, McGraw and Vrable for Bradford. It's a ****ing steal........for you guys. :thumb:

You can have Marc Bulger.
OR YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN CLAUSEN AT 5!!!!!!!!!!111111!111

-King-
03-03-2011, 05:06 PM

Cassel, McGraw and Vrable for Bradford. It's a fucking steal........for you guys. :thumb:

Shit, add some picks to that
Posted via Mobile Device

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Shit, add some picks to that
Posted via Mobile Device

Now, if it was like Ditka...

RaidersOwnKC
03-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Chiefs should've went after him. They need a legit safety.

Eric Berry is a glorified linebacker. He can hit, but can't cover worth shit. He's basically another Benard Pollard, except he has a 50 million dollar contract.

Jon McGraw and Eric Berry are your two starting safetys. Lol, what a joke.

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 05:44 PM

Eric Berry is a glorified linebacker. He can hit, but can't cover worth shit. He's basically another Benard Pollard, except he has a 50 million dollar contract.

Atogwe has been shit the past few years. He's supposed to be a ball hawk, but didn't do a good job this year or in 2009. He can't tackle for shit.

RaidersOwnKC
03-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Atogwe has been shit the past few years. He's supposed to be a ball hawk, but didn't do a good job this year or in 2009. He can't tackle for shit.

Bitter rams fan is bitter.

Atogwe is a beast. Your supposed "Defensive Guru" head coach Steve Spagnulo didn't put him in the best situations to force turnovers.

When Jim Haslett was your DC, Atogwe was arguably the best FS in the league besides Ed Reed. Haslett > Spags.

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Bitter rams fan is bitter.

Atogwe is a beast. Your supposed "Defensive Guru" head coach Steve Spagnulo didn't put him in the best situations to force turnovers.

When Jim Haslett was your DC, Atogwe was arguably the best FS in the league besides Ed Reed. Haslett > Spags.

I'm not bitter. Yes, I will miss Atogwe. Yes, it creates a hole in the defense. But Atogwe's play has gone down. And did you just says Haz is better than Spags? You're an idiot if you think that. The 'Skins D was awful last year. And, at the time he was the interim HC, I would have been okay if Haslett was retained as HC. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. But he promised elite defenses. And he never had those in St. Louis.

RaidersOwnKC
03-03-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm not bitter. Yes, I will miss Atogwe. Yes, it creates a hole in the defense. But Atogwe's play has gone down. And did you just says Haz is better than Spags? You're an idiot if you think that. The 'Skins D was awful last year. And, at the time he was the interim HC, I would have been okay if Haslett was retained as HC. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. But he promised elite defenses. And he never had those in St. Louis.

Atogwe is a huge loss for the Rams no matter how you try to spin it. The good news for you is that you play in the NFC West, where there are no legit QBs to take advanatage of his absence.

Oh, and I've always thought Spagnulo was overrated as a DC. He got all the credit for those great Giant defenses, but anybody could've succeeded with all that talent.

Dicky McElephant
03-03-2011, 06:22 PM

Michael Huff's 5 year career = 7 INTs

Eric Berry's 1 year career = 4 INTs

Go fuck yourself.

RaidersOwnKC
03-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Michael Huff's 5 year career = 7 INTs

Eric Berry's 1 year career = 4 INTs

Go **** yourself.

LMAO - Yeah INTs are the end all, be all of judging how good a player is, huh dumbass?

Nnamdi has less then 15 career INTs. Deangelo Hall has over 30, but guess who the better player is? Nnamdi.

Eric Berry is trash in coverage. Todd Heap agrees with me, just go watch the AFC Wild Card game again and watch him get abused all over the field.

He's a liability in coverage. He's Benard Pollard 2.0. Michael Huff is way better then him.

Dicky McElephant
03-03-2011, 06:34 PM
LMAO - Yeah INTs are the end all, be all of judging how good a player is, huh dumbass?

Nnamdi has less then 15 career INTs. Deangelo Hall has over 30, but guess who the better player is? Nnamdi.

Eric Berry is trash in coverage. Todd Heap agrees with me, just go watch the AFC Wild Card game again and watch him get abused all over the field.

He's a liability in coverage. He's Benard Pollard 2.0. Michael Huff is way better then him.

ROFL

RaidersOwnKC
03-03-2011, 06:37 PM
ROFL

:thumb:

At least you know when to wave the white flag. Kudos.:thumb:

LIS, go watch the Ravens - Chiefs highlights. Watch Berry get abused all day long. He sucks in coverage. Strictly an in the box defender

Dicky McElephant
03-03-2011, 06:40 PM
:thumb:

At least you know when to wave the white flag. Kudos.:thumb:

LIS, go watch the Ravens - Chiefs highlights. Watch Berry get abused all day long. He sucks in coverage. Strictly an in the box defender

That was no white flag......I just realize that there is no point in arguing with you because you're a fucking troll and a homer. The simple fact that you think Michael Huff is better than Eric Berry......tells me everything I need to know about you.

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh, and I've always thought Spagnulo was overrated as a DC. He got all the credit for those great Giant defenses, but anybody could've succeeded with all that talent.

Look at the Giants now. How many times have they been to the playoffs since he left? How many DCs have they gone through?

Short Leash Hootie
03-03-2011, 07:27 PM
actually...

Berry and Hali were the only two Chiefs defenders to show up against the Ravens...Berry was all over the field.

Von Dumbass
03-03-2011, 07:27 PM
:mad:

noa
03-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Eric Berry is trash in coverage.

Your brain -- it thinks wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rams Fan
03-03-2011, 07:32 PM
:mad:

Why are you pissed? He's an average safety that has played his best with Haz coaching.

RaidersOwnKC
03-04-2011, 12:39 PM
That was no white flag......I just realize that there is no point in arguing with you because you're a ****ing troll and a homer. The simple fact that you think Michael Huff is better than Eric Berry......tells me everything I need to know about you.

Michael Huff was voted second team all-pro. He had 4 sacks, and 3 picks and is outstanding in coverage.

Eric Berry can't cover himself with a towel. He sucks in coverage and is a liability. Do you Understand?

You've just been educated.

RaidersOwnKC
03-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Look at the Giants now. How many times have they been to the playoffs since he left? How many DCs have they gone through?

The Giants actually had one of the better defenses in the NFL last year, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Spagnulo hasn't fielded a top ten defense since he left the Giants either. He was overrated in my opinion.

RaidersOwnKC
03-04-2011, 12:42 PM
actually...

Berry and Hali were the only two Chiefs defenders to show up against the Ravens...Berry was all over the field.

Yeah Berry was all over the field...........trying to catch up to Todd Heap who had a career day.

He sucks in coverage. The film doesn't lie.

Sofa King
03-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Time to rid this board of another troll by the looks of it.

Rams Fan
03-04-2011, 04:51 PM
The Giants actually had one of the better defenses in the NFL last year, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Spagnulo hasn't fielded a top ten defense since he left the Giants either. He was overrated in my opinion.

In his 2nd season in St. Louis, he fielded a Top 16 D. And did you see the talent he had to work with his 1st season?