PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues New blog post

big nasty kcnut
03-04-2011, 12:36 AM
http://theessexblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/non-palin-blogpost-ok-maybe-little.html

nstygma
03-04-2011, 12:52 AM
cool man. nice job

RubberSponge
03-04-2011, 02:23 AM
I have a few issues with what you posted.

i don't do drug i rarely drink

You do drugs. Alcohol is a drug.

Next the protests are continuing in the Middle East, China, and North Korea. This protest for freedom is very good but we must make sure that the protests are lead by people who will allied with us. We don't need to replace a government with a bunch of crazy people.

It isn't our responsibility to make sure who leads any other countries protests. And we definitelty don't need to replace any government. Let's leave that up to the citizens of whatever country that may be. Mmmkay? You surely wouldn't like another country picking our leaders for us, would you? What gives you the right to even think you should have a say in another countries politics?

attack of the killer hippy people

Huh?

I stopped reading after that. Just couldn't get through the rest of it as it bordered on not making much sense.

Cave Johnson
03-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Cerebral palsy, eh. On disability?

big nasty kcnut
03-04-2011, 11:53 AM
pittsie no in fact i have to work tonight. I don't sponge off the government. The reason i put it on there is because i want people to know i'm a open book. I totally honest about things.

chiefforlife
03-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Thee ssex blog, I like it.

EDIT: Wrong site, oops.

dirk digler
03-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Ouch

You're a waist of air and flesh...you should stick to Chiefs Planet where the rest of you ultra right racist teabaggers hang out...

Cave Johnson
03-04-2011, 02:53 PM
pittsie no in fact i have to work tonight. I don't sponge off the government. The reason i put it on there is because i want people to know i'm a open book. I totally honest about things.

Good deal.

You can at least support no bans on pre-existing conditions, right?

Dicky McElephant
03-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Dude. I'm only going to comment on one thing.

Change it so that you don't have a black background with red text. It's a pain in the ass to read it with those colors. White background...black text.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Brad, I love you man. But I freaking hate your political viewpoints. Rich people thank you for your support and willingness to be their slaves for life.