PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues So, this union member and Tea Bagger walk into a room....

HolyHandgernade
03-04-2011, 12:44 AM
In the room are a dozen cookies on a platter. As the two approach the platter a CEO comes in and grabs 11 of the cookies.

As he begins to walk out, trying not to drop any of his cookies he whispers to the Tea Bagger:

"That union thug is trying to take your cookie."

Stinger
03-04-2011, 07:05 AM
In the room are a dozen cookies on a platter. As the two approach the platter a CEO comes in and grabs 11 of the cookies.

As he begins to walk out, trying not to drop any of his cookies he whispers to the Tea Bagger:

Shouldn't this read that 4 union members were there and 1 grabbed the cookies while the other 3 sit and watched and got paid handsomely.

Yeah stereotypes.............

blaise
03-04-2011, 07:16 AM
So this joke that's been told a bunch of times walks into a message board and it says, "This poster is trying to make me even more tired."

SNR
03-04-2011, 07:17 AM
And the pirate says, "Arrrrrgh! It's driving me nuts!"

blaise
03-04-2011, 07:20 AM
I just got back from being forwarded around the internet and boy is my punchline tired.

HolyHandgernade
03-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Shouldn't this read that 4 union members were there and 1 grabbed the cookies while the other 3 sit and watched and got paid handsomely.

Yeah stereotypes.............

No, if it were to really reflect reality, the CEO would have broken the last cookie in half, given that to his third world workers, and then told the Tea Bagger that the union thug wanted to steal his cookie crumbles.

Cave Johnson
03-04-2011, 10:27 AM
I heard this "joke" from my mom.

You're officially less cool than her.

SNR
03-04-2011, 10:29 AM
No, if it were to really reflect reality, the CEO would have broken the last cookie in half, given that to his third world workers, and then told the Tea Bagger that the union thug wanted to steal his cookie crumbles.He's trying to save on supplies so he can make another batch of cookies.

Actually, the teabagger would be the one making the cookies. The union member would watch and demand that he gets to lick the bowl. The teabagger says, "No. You're getting a cookie already. I'm going to lick the bowl because I'm making them. You can go fuck off"

Cave Johnson
03-04-2011, 10:32 AM
He's trying to save on supplies so he can make another batch of cookies.

Actually, the teabagger would be the one making the cookies. The union member would watch and demand that he gets to lick the bowl. The teabagger says, "No. You're getting a cookie already. I'm going to lick the bowl because I'm making them. You can go **** off"

The teabagger grabs the cookie, the union thug goes to the mob, and the teabagger ends up in the endzone at Giants Stadium.

SNR
03-04-2011, 10:34 AM
The teabagger grabs the cookie, the union thug goes to the mob, and the teabagger ends up in the endzone at Giants Stadium.The teabagger calls the union member cops when he discovers mysterious white powder. They tell him it's the end zone

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2011, 11:06 AM
LMAO

Very nice. And, seemingly, exactly where we are headed.

BucEyedPea
03-04-2011, 11:07 AM
If the derogatory sexual innuendo slur "Tea Bagger" is going to be used, then let's be fair and treat both sides alike.

It should be "Union Thug" or "Union Bolshevik" verus "Tea Bagger!"

patteeu
03-04-2011, 11:34 AM
So this joke that's been told a bunch of times walks into a message board and it says, "This poster is trying to make me even more tired."

I just got back from being forwarded around the internet and boy is my punchline tired.

I hadn't heard the joke before and thought it was funny, but not as funny as these two responses. Well done. LMAO

stevieray
03-04-2011, 11:54 AM
try harder.

ROYC75
03-04-2011, 12:08 PM
try harder.

Hey, he's no Avis!

Baby Lee
03-04-2011, 01:08 PM
You see, it's funny because cookies just . . . 'ARE.'

They're sitting in a room, waiting to be parceled out. There's like 12 of them.

And if someone takes too many cookies, and you don't get enough cookies, that's it sweet baby.

Life is an endless string of entering rooms and picking up cookies. Put the right people in power and you'll get your share.

HA!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rm81LSKJC2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

googlegoogle
03-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Dumb thread.

You and Kotter should head to Wisconsin.

Frankie
03-05-2011, 05:16 PM

EXCELLENT! :clap:

go bowe
03-05-2011, 05:31 PM
man, that joke's been around a long time...

patteeu
03-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Dumb thread.

You and Kotter should head to Wisconsin.

Hmmm...

EXCELLENT! :clap:

Yep, confirmed. Dumb thread.

Frankie
03-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Hmmm...

Yep, confirmed. Dumb thread.

Whatever, dude. It's true and so you naturally have to blow it off as "dumb." Par for the course.

The Mad Crapper
03-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Whatever, dude. It's true and so you naturally have to blow it off as "dumb." Par for the course.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/baba-booey-gary-del-abante-baba-booey-bababooey-howard-stern-demotivational-poster-1249500736.jpg

patteeu
03-05-2011, 05:43 PM

It's not true, he made it up.

SNR
03-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Whatever, dude. It's true and so you naturally have to blow it off as "dumb." Par for the course.Did you check out Baby Lee's post?

(EDIT: That's NOT what she said)

Captain Obvious
03-05-2011, 06:40 PM
It's not true, he made it up.

False. Pretty sure he isn't the originator of this joke. Do your research.

googlegoogle
03-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Teabagging = having a cock and a SACK.

Dummycraps = Rachel Maddow and the dickless.

petegz28
03-05-2011, 07:14 PM
It should be more like..

The CEO pays the union member to make the cookies to sell to the Teabagger...

The Union member sticks 11 cookies in his pocket, charges the Teabagger $3 for the one cookie, sticks $2 in his pocket then bitches at the CEO that the CEO owes him .50 of the $ the CEO made on the one cookie.