PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Investigation: US ATF Secretly Arming Mexican Drug Cartels (Mar 3, 2011 - CBS)

teedubya
03-04-2011, 03:57 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ntp4iv_s0dY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

America Fuck Yeah.

Jenson71
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM
From the video, they weren't "secretly arming" they were just watching and withholding from going after them. I'd imagine that's a familiar investigation tactic. Does not sound good, though.

chiefforlife
03-04-2011, 06:07 PM
That guy deserves huge credit for coming forward. He just fell on his sword.

Jaric
03-04-2011, 06:10 PM
If they want to stop drug cartels, legalize the shit. It would give farmers something to do as part of their crop rotations too.

LiveSteam
03-04-2011, 06:51 PM
If they want to stop drug cartels, legalize the shit. It would give farmers something to do as part of their crop rotations too.
I agree. Tabasco row is struggling to survive. PLEASE LET THEM GROW HEMP TO

Jaric
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I agree. Tabasco row is struggling to survive. PLEASE LET THEM GROW HEMP TO

Seriously. Legalize it, get our farmers growing it and all this bullshit stops.

Not to mention prisons get a whole lot more empty.

Meanwhile a nation drinks itself to death because "drugs are bad."

Brock
03-04-2011, 07:19 PM

Unless you want to legalize methamphetamine, cocaine, and heroin, drug cartels are here to stay.

nstygma
03-04-2011, 08:27 PM
are they enabling violence to justify additional funding?

ClevelandBronco
03-04-2011, 08:40 PM
At first I was disturbed by the story that this guy tells, but I've decided that he's a fuckstick douchebag for (apparently) compromising an ongoing operation just to relieve his guilty conscience. Dude, if you're not cut out for the line of work you chose, step the hell aside quietly.

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2011, 08:56 PM
At first I was disturbed by the story that this guy tells, but I've decided that he's a ****stick douchebag for (apparently) compromising an ongoing operation just to relieve his guilty conscience. Dude, if you're not cut out for the line of work you chose, step the hell aside quietly.

THIS...