PDA

View Full Version : Life Dad: I'll kill my son's murderer if he's released

MIAdragon
03-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Id do the same thing. :clap:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41963513/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

The father of a five-year-old boy slain in 1975 has vowed to murder the man who did it "as aggressively and painfully as he killed my son" if he is released from prison early.

John Foreman told WPRO-AM radio that he blamed himself for accepting a plea deal that saw Michael Woodmansee convicted of the second-degree murder of his son Jason in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
Woodmansee was sentenced to 40 years in prison in 1982, but the plea bargain deal allowed him to be released early for good behavior. This could happen as soon as August, the Providence Journal reported.

In the interview, Foreman claimed a journal kept by Woodmansee, which has not been released by police, details how the killer had eaten the young boy's flesh. "I do intend, if this man is released anywhere in my vicinity, or if I can find him after the fact, I do intend to kill this man," Foreman added.
"I cannot think, I cannot sleep. All I think about is trying to find a way to get this man to kill him," he told WPRO-AM. Foreman said he wanted to kill Woodmansee "as aggressively and painfully as he killed my son."

He said he remembered only one detail contained in the journal, that Woodmansee "ate the flesh of my son." In the interview, Foreman said his decision to accept a plea deal had been "spineless." "I've got myself to blame for that ... allowing him to be released early to become a predator to someone else. I'm to blame for all that and I'll make that right," he said.
Foreman said his son was a "well-behaved boy, very smart, very intelligent for his age." He added that he had been full of "hopes and dreams" for his son. "I know he was going to be somebody. I had real hopes for this young boy," Foreman said. Amy Kempe, a spokeswoman for Attorney General Peter Kilmartin, said in a statement Monday that he was concerned and outraged about Woodmansee's scheduled release, The Associated Press reported.

Kempe said Kilmartin had asked Rhode Island's Department of Corrections to look into ways to keep Woodmansee in prison. Kempe added that the attorney general's office would work with the Department of Corrections to examine the legal options. Patricia Coyne-Fague, chief legal counsel for the Department of Corrections, said that the only way an inmate could lose his entitlement to early release for good behavior was if he did something wrong. Coyne-Fague said the early release was based on a law first introduced in 1872. It was last changed significantly in 1960.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-08-2011, 09:56 AM
LMAO pillowbiterue? Awesome.

gpsdude
03-08-2011, 09:56 AM
my opinion, this is what is wrong. The fact that the guy had a journal giving no doubt at all that he was guilty, yet we have been wasting money on keeping this person alive and in jail since 1982? WTF, by 83 he should have been ashes.
But, without out a doubt, I would do the same and probably could have found a way to do this before the court hearing.

Pestilence
03-08-2011, 09:57 AM
I hope everyone in a 500 mile radius of this prisoner forwards his address to the father.

Donger
03-08-2011, 09:58 AM
35 years after the crime? He wouldn't have lasted one.

MOhillbilly
03-08-2011, 10:00 AM
1st law.

eazyb81
03-08-2011, 10:05 AM
http://www.projo.com/news/content/MICHAEL_WOODMANSEE_03-06-11_PIMQFMO_v39.1941899.html

I absolutely despise anyone that is against the death penalty.

Dartgod
03-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
03-08-2011, 10:11 AM
I applaud this man but he has made a mistake by announcing to the whole world his intentions. Now when this mans body is found chopped up into little pieces the cops will know right where to look.

Personally I'd make that guy live in my basement and become best friends with my 16" McCulloh.

Saulbadguy
03-08-2011, 10:18 AM
They took bad legal advice.

DJ's left nut
03-08-2011, 10:22 AM
They took bad legal advice.

Lazy prosecutor.

"I thought he might get some time off...but 12 years?!?!"

Uh...hun, did you bother to read that rule-book you took your oath on? You're a prosecutor, to try to wash your hands of the plea deal you recommended on the grounds that you never thought they'd actually enforce the rules as they were written is pretty pathetic.

tooge
03-08-2011, 10:25 AM
i would hope that he isn't killed, but rather tortured daily until his will to live simply vanishes and he dies. I'd probably kill him too though.

boogblaster
03-08-2011, 10:25 AM
I applaud this man but he has made a mistake by announcing to the whole world his intentions. Now when this mans body is found chopped up into little pieces the cops will know right where to look.

Personally I'd make that guy live in my basement and become best friends with my 16" McCulloh.

Just starve your hogs for three days and theyed like him .. then burn their shit .....

Detoxing
03-08-2011, 10:31 AM
If i were that man, I'd probably would've tried writing/talking to some of real hardened criminals he was locked up with.

See if they could handle the problem. Im sure a lot of them would be down...especially if you "hooked them up".

Pitt Gorilla
03-08-2011, 10:35 AM
I'm not sure talking to the press is a good idea; anything happens to this piece of trash once he's released and the dad could be on the books for murder 1.

Jenson71
03-08-2011, 10:43 AM

I hope that's not a petname for your penis.

Pants
03-08-2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.projo.com/news/content/MICHAEL_WOODMANSEE_03-06-11_PIMQFMO_v39.1941899.html

I absolutely despise anyone that is against the death penalty.

The death penalty would be amazing if the legal system was perfect and no mistakes were ever made. I'm sure you're aware that too many innocent people have been wrongly convicted and put on death row.

tyton75
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Totally agree with the guy.. just hope the father hasn't let this own his whole or he's just letting this prick ruin his life as well

but if I was on the jury after the father killed him.. regardless of the evidence, I wouldn't convict him.

KCChiefsMan
03-08-2011, 11:07 AM
I'm all for getting revenge, but too bad he announced it to the entire world. Now the cops will be watching him and it's going to be more difficult to get this piece of shit. I wish good luck to him and hope he can get away with it.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Totally agree with the guy.. just hope the father hasn't let this own his whole or he's just letting this prick ruin his life as well

but if I was on the jury after the father killed him.. regardless of the evidence, I wouldn't convict him.

Yeah well then you're a scumbag.

Oh and the reason this guy's announcing it to the world is because he is a pussy and doesn't really want to kill him. If he really wanted to he wouldn't do that, because now it's gonna be impossible and he knows it.

suds79
03-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Truth be told, say his intentions were not publicized in this story. When police find the prisoner murdered shortly after his release, don't you think this man would be suspect #1 on their list?

But yeah this story doesn't help his chances.

I think the biggest harm of this is that the prisoner will know that this guy is coming for him.

Would be a real sh!tty ending if he ended up killing that dad too with a "it's either me or him" approach.

allen_kcCard
03-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Sad thing is...if he does kill the guy he will get more than 40 years now I bet.

Mr. Laz
03-08-2011, 11:28 AM
it might not be right but i cannot blame him, i might do the same.

i wouldn't announce it to the world first

Iowanian
03-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah well then you're a scumbag.

Oh and the reason this guy's announcing it to the world is because he is a pussy and doesn't really want to kill him. If he really wanted to he wouldn't do that, because now it's gonna be impossible and he knows it.

Shouldn't you be off buying a stranger some crab rangoon in exchange for letting him bufu you?

WV
03-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Capture him, chop off his manhood and sell him to the highest bidder to do medical research on. You can't waste him and make it easy by shooting him. Give him lots of painful diseases and save some bunnies!

JASONSAUTO
03-08-2011, 11:43 AM
i have a 5 year old.

if this happened to her i would kill that motherfucker the minute i had the chance.

i would also probably tell everyone i was going to do it beforehand so maybe they would find a way to keep him in prison.

but if he hit the street he's a dead man.

hell i'm about pissed enough just writing this post to kill someone now.....

Valiant
03-08-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm not sure talking to the press is a good idea; anything happens to this piece of trash once he's released and the dad could be on the books for murder 1.

Just ask for the same prosecutor.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Shouldn't you be off buying a stranger some crab rangoon in exchange for letting him bufu you?

No.

And who the **** gets crab rangoon at Panda Express?

And LOL @ all of you supporting this scumbag wanting to kill someone.

Rain Man
03-08-2011, 11:51 AM
If you're another enemy of the murderer, now's the time to kill him. It'd be a freebie.

Crush
03-08-2011, 12:39 PM
No.

And who the **** gets crab rangoon at Panda Express?

And LOL @ all of you supporting this scumbag wanting to kill someone.

The guy killed his five year old son. If someone did anything to my five year old nephew, his or her punishment would be legendary even in hell.
Posted via Mobile Device

WebGem
03-08-2011, 12:51 PM
The guy killed his five year old son. If someone did anything to my five year old nephew, his or her punishment would be legendary even in hell.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah and if he served his time he was given he has every right to be walking free without some psycho looking to kill him.

MIAdragon
03-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Yeah and if he served his time he was given he has every right to be walking free without some psycho looking to kill him.

:shake:

RockChalk
03-08-2011, 12:53 PM

Ok moran

He didn't serve his time. There should not be a limit on time when it comes to murdering and eating a 5 year old boy. This guy deserves whatever comes his way. I just hope it's not too quick. Something real slow and drawn out, such as carving little chunks of skin off one piece at a time should do the trick.

WV
03-08-2011, 12:56 PM

Your calling the father of the 5 year old he killed and possibly consumed the psycho??? Wow is that rich.....how long are you serving? That's the only way possible you could sympathize with this murdering POS.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Your calling the father of the 5 year old he killed and possibly consumed the psycho??? Wow is that rich.....how long are you serving? That's the only way possible you could sympathize with this murdering POS.

I'm sure he's not a psycho generally speaking, but if he saw this guy he'd definitely be in a psychotic state of mind. So yes, this guy will have a psycho looking for him with the intention of killing him. And he doesn't deserve that. The fact is he'll have served his time (if he's released) and he shouldn't have to deal with that. How can you even argue this?

Buddy Rich
03-08-2011, 01:00 PM

You're gay AND retarded? Jesus....

RockChalk
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm sure he's not a psycho generally speaking, but if he saw this guy he'd definitely be in a psychotic state of mind. So yes, this guy will have a psycho looking for him with the intention of killing him. And he doesn't deserve that. The fact is he'll have served his time (if he's released) and he shouldn't have to deal with that. How can you even argue this?

You are the only person in this thread that agrees with what you're saying.

I don't have any children and I want to kill this POS. If someone did this to my one year old nephew, I'd be the one serving time. But I could handle that just by knowing that I took care of something our justice system wouldn't have.

Donger
03-08-2011, 01:04 PM

Pretty much the same "right" that the boy who this killer murdered, right?

Phobia
03-08-2011, 01:18 PM
I would weld razor blades to the barrel of a mossberg and shove it up his ass daily to hear the *click* of an empty chamber until I got bored and then I'd do it loaded. But, this would be in HogFarmer's basement because that would be pretty messy.

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 01:19 PM
my opinion, this is what is wrong. The fact that the guy had a journal giving no doubt at all that he was guilty, yet we have been wasting money on keeping this person alive and in jail since 1982? WTF, by 83 he should have been ashes.
But, without out a doubt, I would do the same and probably could have found a way to do this before the court hearing.

The way I understand it, it costs the state more to execute someone than it does to house and feed them for the rest of their life due to extensive legal battles surrounding a death penalty case.

While I think it's deplorable that this man is being released, I think it's pretty silly that most people here are so gung ho on him being murdered. Reading this article enraged me, thinking of how I'd feel if this happened to someone I love. That doesn't change the fact that in a civilized society you can't just kill someone. If he does it, he deserves punishment. If he thinks it's worth that, then I guess that's his prerogative.

FTR, I agree with those that say he is announcing this with little to no real intention of carrying it out.

tooge
03-08-2011, 01:27 PM

WRONG! The court system fucked the misery stricken family into going for a plea. The correct punishment for killing a child is to have yor ballsack sliced open, a torch applied to each testicle, and then the sack pulled up and strung around your fucking neck to hang you in a public spectacle.

RockChalk
03-08-2011, 01:29 PM
WRONG! The court system ****ed the misery stricken family into going for a plea. The correct punishment for killing a child is to have yor ballsack sliced open, a torch applied to each testicle, and then the sack pulled up and strung around your ****ing neck to hang you in a public spectacle.

I still think that's too quick. You're letting him off too easy.

DTLB58
03-08-2011, 01:29 PM

That's what I was thinking while reading it.
Yes I would do the same, but surprise is still
The ultimate weapon and I like my freedom.
But eye for an eye. The dude cannot live.

Phobia
03-08-2011, 01:31 PM
WRONG! The court system ****ed the misery stricken family into going for a plea. The correct punishment for killing a child is to have yor ballsack sliced open, a torch applied to each testicle, and then the sack pulled up and strung around your ****ing neck to hang you in a public spectacle.

I agree but you missed the punishment for eating the child he killed. What do you do to him for that?

Rausch
03-08-2011, 01:32 PM
The way I understand it, it costs the state more to execute someone than it does to house and feed them for the rest of their life due to extensive legal battles surrounding a death penalty case.

Then killing them isn't the problem the justice system is.

If we can limit awards in malpractice cases we can limit appeals for cannibal killers who lunch children...

tooge
03-08-2011, 01:32 PM

While I think it's deplorable that this man is being released, I think it's pretty silly that most people here are so gung ho on him being murdered. Reading this article enraged me, thinking of how I'd feel if this happened to someone I love. That doesn't change the fact that in a civilized society you can't just kill someone. If he does it, he deserves punishment. If he thinks it's worth that, then I guess that's his prerogative.

FTR, I agree with those that say he is announcing this with little to no real intention of carrying it out.

its thinking like this that has led to the complete pussification of the United States. Good lord! You are soiling your user name btw. You need to change it to suzyQ

tooge
03-08-2011, 01:34 PM
I agree but you missed the punishment for eating the child he killed. What do you do to him for that?

thats why you torch the testicles. I left out basting them with a mixture of soy, olive oil, honey, and dijon. Then you slice them real thin and serve them with rice.

pr_capone
03-08-2011, 01:35 PM

Cut off random body parts and cauterize the wound with a torch. Then feed him to himself... by force if necessary.

Phobia
03-08-2011, 01:37 PM
thats why you torch the testicles. I left out basting them with a mixture of soy, olive oil, honey, and dijon. Then you slice them real thin and serve them with rice.

That's an idea. But I think you stretch them up to his face and force him to chew them off and swallow. Might take a couple months to work on his flexibility though.

tooge
03-08-2011, 01:38 PM
That's an idea. But I think you stretch them up to his face and force him to chew them off and swallow. Might take a couple months to work on his flexibility though.

Nice. I thought you were gonna tell me that will never work. Needs some cilantro.

Phobia
03-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Nice. I thought you were gonna tell me that will never work. Needs some cilantro.

I just decided that there's no need to be patient with flexibility. Just saw through any restrictive tendons with a rusty butterknife.

tooge
03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
remend me not to ever eat any of your children

RockChalk
03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Cut off random body parts and cauterize the wound with a torch. Then feed him to himself... by force if necessary.

That's more along the lines of what I had in mind, although I like the direction Phob and Tooge are going.

Thig Lyfe
03-08-2011, 01:42 PM
The death penalty would be amazing if the legal system was perfect and no mistakes were ever made. I'm sure you're aware that too many innocent people have been wrongly convicted and put on death row.

WHO CARES

KILL THEM ALL

DEATH SOLVES EVERYTHING!!!!!

Rausch
03-08-2011, 01:43 PM
That's more along the lines of what I had in mind, although I like the direction Phob and Tooge are going.

He took from society so he should be forced to give back.

I think dedicating the rest of his days to scientific, medical, and perhaps military weapons testing projects could do just that.

We always need better cancer drugs, more knowledge of how the brain works, and more effective weapons...

pr_capone
03-08-2011, 01:44 PM

ROFL

Rausch
DEATH SOLVES EVERYTHING!!!!!

This is true...

bevischief
If i were that man, I'd probably would've tried writing/talking to some of real hardened criminals he was locked up with.

See if they could handle the problem. Im sure a lot of them would be down...especially if you "hooked them up".

Usually those who mess with kids on the outside get touched on the inside.

bowener
03-08-2011, 02:02 PM

DP costs more than life sentence once you figure all the court dates in.

I am sad that his fellow inmates didn't off him.

bowener
03-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I was just thinking, the Dad should kidnap him and go all se7en on him. I think the sloth one is pretty fucked.

tooge
03-08-2011, 02:04 PM

I am sad that his fellow inmates didn't off him.

Actually, double penetration can be done relatively inexpensively

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 02:05 PM
its thinking like this that has led to the complete pussification of the United States. Good lord! You are soiling your user name btw. You need to change it to suzyQ

I'm sorry for being such a pussy. I'll start working on some really hilarious and elaborate torture scenario that I would never actually do because I'm just talking shit online and post it immediately. What was I thinking??

Phobia
03-08-2011, 02:05 PM

Purely awesome!

Phobia
03-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Frankly, we should buy hot hookers for any normal violent criminal who offs violent rapists or violent criminals against children.

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 02:07 PM

It's also extremely prejudiced against the lower class, but who cares? WE CANNOT LET AMERICA BE PUSSIES!!! KILL!!!!

suds79
03-08-2011, 02:08 PM

I've heard this. That's crazy. No wonder our court system is so messed up.

Forget paperwork and kick it Running Man style. :p You know you'd watch.

tooge
03-08-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry for being such a pussy. I'll start working on some really hilarious and elaborate torture scenario that I would never actually do because I'm just talking shit online and post it immediately. What was I thinking??

umm, k. Actually, i bet there are plenty of guys on here with a moral compass that doesn't always point to "whatever seems the least violent" that would do exactly what they say if they had this piece of shit tied up in a cellar. I'm one of them

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 02:10 PM
umm, k. Actually, i bet there are plenty of guys on here with a moral compass that doesn't always point to "whatever seems the least violent" that would do exactly what they say if they had this piece of shit tied up in a cellar. I'm one of them

Well then you're doing your avatar proud. And, BTW, I didn't say I'd shed a tear if this guy was no longer living, I just said the guy who kills him should be subject to the same laws as everyone else. That's just common sense.

Phobia
03-08-2011, 02:10 PM

I'm probably going to impale you on a telephone pole just for making such a post. Then I'll walk by every morning with Krispy Kreme and taunt you from 25 feet away.

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm probably going to impale you on a telephone pole just for making such a post. Then I'll walk by every morning with Krispy Kreme and taunt you from 25 feet away.

LMAO

Thig Lyfe
03-08-2011, 02:13 PM
This is true...

I know...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TgnwNIoYl70/TPfzHIbvLWI/AAAAAAAAAOw/FYM2ivWumx4/s1600/emo-sad.jpg

Rausch
03-08-2011, 02:47 PM
I know...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TgnwNIoYl70/TPfzHIbvLWI/AAAAAAAAAOw/FYM2ivWumx4/s1600/emo-sad.jpg

See, that's where he fucked up.

If he ate some emo/goth kids no one would even give a $3it...

salame
03-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I would gladly take murder 1 for killing him if I were that Father

Dick Bull
03-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Usually those who mess with kids on the outside get touched on the inside.

I'm almost certain that his butt closely resembles a ditch at this point.

WV
03-08-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm almost certain that his butt closely resembles a ditch at this point.
I'd be smuggling smokes into the worst ones to assure your scenario if it were my relative.

Rams Fan
03-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I feel sorry for the father of the 5 year old. If I were in his situation, I'd be wanting to do the same thing.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 04:06 PM
This should be picking up in September.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9076/woodmansee.jpg

threebag02
03-08-2011, 04:15 PM
They should microchip him before release then give dad the gps

Pants
03-08-2011, 04:16 PM
It's very simple, anyone capable of killing a 5 year old boy and then eating the boy's flesh is not a real human being and is, in fact, a monster. If our legal system can't keep someone like that out of society, the boy's father definitely should.

Chiefaholic
03-08-2011, 05:14 PM

Looks to me that YOU'RE the idiot here. The psycho was the little b**ch who murdered a 5 year old child, not the father who's swears revenge. As the father of two girls, I SWEAR that if somebody hurts either of them the cock sucker will be lucky if he gets to prison before I get ahold of him.

wazu
03-08-2011, 05:16 PM

That's fixable. Make all executions immediate. One bullet through the head within 10 minutes of the verdict, out on the courthouse lawn. There will be no need for appeals once this has been completed. I'll bet they could make it happen, cremation and all, for less than $5K.

I'm not asking for torture, just a swift erasing of what would have been the rest of this hideous creature's life.

Chiefaholic
03-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Ok moran

He didn't serve his time. There should not be a limit on time when it comes to murdering and eating a 5 year old boy. This guy deserves whatever comes his way. I just hope it's not too quick. Something real slow and drawn out, such as carving little chunks of skin off one piece at a time should do the trick.

Nail his ball sack to a tree stump and set the woods on fire around him. Then is he rips his sack off, shoot his legs with a .22 as he runs out of the woods. Then throw him in a pen of hungry hogs and let them eat him like he did the little boy

Chiefaholic
03-08-2011, 05:21 PM

This isn't Mike Vick and a bunch of damn dogs. We're talking about a human life and a 5 year old child at that. There isn't enough "TIME" that could be served for a crime of this magnitude.

cookster50
03-08-2011, 05:28 PM
I hope that's not a petname for your penis.

He said 16", not 1/16"

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 05:30 PM
That's fixable. Make all executions immediate. One bullet through the head within 10 minutes of the verdict, out on the courthouse lawn. There will be no need for appeals once this has been completed. I'll bet they could make it happen, cremation and all, for less than $5K.

I'm not asking for torture, just a swift erasing of what would have been the rest of this hideous creature's life.

Yeah, it's fixable if you're fine with making the death penalty even more unjust than it already is.

I'm not happy someone this disturbed is being released into the population, but allowing vigilante justice cannot lead to anything good. I wouldn't blame the father for exacting vengeance, but I would want him prosecuted for it.

ForeverChiefs58
03-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Kind of like this story

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oi3Hyxuf5AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pestilence
03-08-2011, 05:37 PM

You're a fucking retard.

Pants
03-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Woodmansee will kill again unless he's physically incapable. Prison doesn't cure the kind of fucked up that lives inside him.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 05:47 PM
This isn't Mike Vick and a bunch of damn dogs. We're talking about a human life and a 5 year old child at that. There isn't enough "TIME" that could be served for a crime of this magnitude.

I never said he shouldn't have been sentenced to life. If it were up to me he would have gotten the death penalty. All I'm saying is you have no right to just go kill the guy, and on top of that it's retarded to ruin your own life just to kill him.

CoMoChief
03-08-2011, 05:51 PM
http://images.fandango.com/images/commentator/lawSurrender.jpg

KcMizzou
03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Kind of like this story

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oi3Hyxuf5AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Holy shit. That was... efficient.

Brock
03-08-2011, 05:57 PM
I never said he shouldn't have been sentenced to life. If it were up to me he would have gotten the death penalty. All I'm saying is you have no right to just go kill the guy, and on top of that it's retarded to ruin your own life just to kill him.

There isn't a jury in the world that would send him to prison for that.

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Kind of like this story

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oi3Hyxuf5AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well that guy got off with 5 years probation. Don't know if that would be the case here since he told all of America he was going to do it.

Just Passin' By
03-08-2011, 06:02 PM
So.... legalize blood feud?

WebGem
03-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Well that guy got off with 5 years probation. Don't know if that would be the case here since he told all of America he was going to do it.

5 years probation? Now that's some fucking bullshit right there. That guy deserves to fucking die too.

JASONSAUTO
03-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Me too......

Which way should that compass be pointing again?
Posted via Mobile Device

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 06:08 PM
5 years probation? Now that's some fucking bullshit right there. That guy deserves to fucking die too.

To clarify: The dad who shot the child kidnapper and rapist deserves the death penalty? Honest question.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 06:09 PM
To clarify: The dad who shot the child kidnapper and rapist deserves the death penalty? Honest question.

He killed somebody that didn't deserve to die. You're telling me 5 years probation is an okay sentence? LMAO

He deserves life w/o parole at the very least.

KcMizzou
03-08-2011, 06:10 PM
He killed somebody that didn't deserve to die. You're telling me 5 years probation is an okay sentence? LMAO

He deserves life w/o parole at the very least.Do you have kids?

Crush
03-08-2011, 06:12 PM

The "victim" kidnapped and sexually molested his son. The son of a bitch deserved to die.

Crush
03-08-2011, 06:12 PM
MODS: Can we please change WebGem's name to Pedophile Defender?

Brianfo
03-08-2011, 06:13 PM

Your and idiot. What if that was your son. Fall out of an aids tree while drinking antifreeze.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 06:15 PM
The "victim" kidnapped and sexually molested his son. The son of a bitch deserved to die.

MODS: Can we please change WebGem's name to Pedophile Defender?

No, he'd probably get a life sentence or a very, very long one. He didn't deserve to die. The first guy deserved to die yeah, but when he gets sentenced to less due to the legal system and is released, he did his time and has every right to walk freely without some psycho looking for him.

I'm not 'defending' these people's actions and I already said I would have given the first guy the death penalty if it were up to me, but I'm defending their right to live. Especially the 2nd guy, I don't know how you can say he deserves to die. Lock him up and throw the key away but you can't kill him for that.

Crush
03-08-2011, 06:16 PM
No, he'd probably get a life sentence or a very, very long one. He didn't deserve to die. The first guy deserved to die yeah, but when he gets sentenced to less due to the legal system and is released, he did his time and has every right to walk freely without some psycho looking for him.

I'm not 'defending' these people's actions and I already said I would have given the first guy the death penalty if it were up to me, but I'm defending their right to live. Especially the 2nd guy, I don't know how you can say he deserves to die. Lock him up and throw the key away but you can't kill him for that.

Anyone that hurts children doesn't deserve to live.

kysirsoze

I didn't comment on the sentence. I wanted to know if you thought, outside of the law, if the dad deserved to die for killing a child rapist. I take it from your response you do. I don't, but I also don't support the death penalty.

Brock

Hopefully, a douche like you will never end up on a jury.

Extra Point
03-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Do you have kids?

If WebGem had any, he'd have eaten them by now.

Just Passin' By
03-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Anyone that hurts children doesn't deserve to live.

WebGem has been right on the law, and the father apparently agreed to the plea bargain.

Chiefaholic
03-08-2011, 06:26 PM
5 years probation? Now that's some ****ing bullshit right there. That guy deserves to ****ing die too.

Looks to me we found another Claythan dupe account. There's no way you're this f****** stupid.

WebGem
03-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Hopefully, a douche like you will never end up on a jury.

LOL, why not? I already said I would have given the first guy the death penalty if it were up to me and the 2nd guy life in prison. So I shouldn't be on a jury because I'd be wanting to send the fathers to prison for killing someone as if it's their right? Yeah, I guess I'm a douche if that makes me one.

ChiefButthurt
03-08-2011, 06:31 PM

I've never gotten into a real debate with anyone on this site, I stay neutral and watch others argue.

How about that if that psycho **** pays you a visit after he gets out of the pen and eat some of your ass? Would you feel differently?

KurtCobain
03-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Locking someone up and 'throwing the key away' is essentially the same as killing someone, and killing someone is alot cheaper.

You lock these people up and put them in your basement for life. I'll kill them if not.

kysirsoze
03-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Locking someone up and 'throwing the key away' is essentially the same as killing someone, and killing someone is alot cheaper.

You lock these people up and put them in your basement for life. I'll kill them if not.

No it's not. We already covered this.

JD10367
03-08-2011, 06:46 PM

As I said in my negrep, FOAD douchebag.

How he's still in the green after this comment is mystifying. I would've thought he'd be negbombed back into the Stone Age.

JD10367
03-08-2011, 06:49 PM
5 years probation? Now that's some ****ing bullshit right there. That guy deserves to ****ing die too.

You are a fucking piece of work.

Is it too late to vote for this asshat in the Douchebag Award? Winner, hands down.

alnorth
03-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Wait, what? The father willingly agreed to a plea deal, willingly agreed that the prosecutor should not push for life or death, and *NOW* he regrets it? Why, what changed?

Its a little late now, the father decided that his son's murderer should get out someday as an old man. It would be different if he pushed for life or death, didn't get it, and has been seething in rage that the system failed him for decades, but he signed off on it. If he goes ahead and carries out this threat, he should go to prison.

JD10367
03-08-2011, 06:52 PM
As for the OP... I live in the area, so it was first thing on the news this morning. And here's my Facebook post from this morning, when I heard about it:

Dear John Foreman: if you have any financial difficulties, please let me know, as I understand that chloroform, duct tape, and power tools can be expensive. Also, I understand you're no spring chicken, so I suggest rounding up a younger posse to assist you; I'm sure you'd find plenty of volunteers.

Gonzo
03-08-2011, 06:54 PM
If this happened to me I'd gladly serve life in prison or be executed to avenge my child. I wouldn't even think twice about it and that son of a bitch would suffer, terribly. We're talking things that would make Vlad the Impaler say, "Damn, that dude has issues."
Posted via Mobile Device

wazu
03-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Wait, what? The father willingly agreed to a plea deal, willingly agreed that the prosecutor should not push for life or death, and *NOW* he regrets it? Why, what changed?

I think the personal journal which was discovered in which the killer confessed and described eating the boy's flesh is "what changed".

petegz28
03-08-2011, 08:08 PM

Assuming the Dad actually killed the guy if he turns up dead, if you were him, would you care? I would go to prison for the rest of my life if it was for killing the guy who took my 5 yr old son away from me.

petegz28
03-08-2011, 08:08 PM
If this happened to me I'd gladly serve life in prison or be executed to avenge my child. I wouldn't even think twice about it and that son of a bitch would suffer, terribly. We're talking things that would make Vlad the Impaler say, "Damn, that dude has issues."Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO....rep

WebGem
03-08-2011, 08:09 PM
As I said in my negrep, FOAD douchebag.

How he's still in the green after this comment is mystifying. I would've thought he'd be negbombed back into the Stone Age.

It's funny you say that because I have 2 posrep for that post.

petegz28
03-08-2011, 08:10 PM
No it's not. We already covered this.

executing someone may not be cheaper, but then again, you get what you pay for. It's a far more effective measure to ensure the criminal never commits another crime again, isn't it?

teedubya
03-08-2011, 08:12 PM
NOTE TO SELF: When eating someone's flesh, do not write about it in your journal.

alnorth
03-08-2011, 08:33 PM
I think the personal journal which was discovered in which the killer confessed and described eating the boy's flesh is "what changed".

Ahh, gotcha. I didn't realize that wasn't the case at trial.

Carry on, then.

CoMoChief
03-08-2011, 09:12 PM

stfu

please....there's only one way to deal with these pedophile child kinapping mother ****ers.....you kill them. That's it. There's no "rehabilitation" with these people. They're monsters. It's not a disease that can be treated, it's a deep dark sick fetish these people have and they need to be removed from society. plain n simple.

Obviously none of us have ever been in this situation so we can't relate....having that said I can tell you right now I'd want to kill the sob that would do this to my kid....would I act out on it? I dont know, I doubt it, 30 yrs ago? - No question I'd fine that bastard and kill him. Now? Not sure considering how ****ing stupidly liberal this country is now.

Considering we have criminals calling the police because the owner of the house they broke into may have a gun, criminals suing victims because they trip and fall on their property WHILE they're breaking and entering and they WIN THE CASE.

This country is so ****ed up in so many ways.

Rams Fan
03-08-2011, 10:21 PM
A plea deal intended to spare a murdered child's family the horrific details of his death has come back to haunt residents of a historic town in Rhode Island. The killer, an accused cannibal who was a teenager when the crime was committed more than 30 years ago, will be free before the end of the year, according to police.

"We do not know what his plans are or if he is [planning on coming back here], but it is definitely something we plan on discussing," a spokesman for the South Kingstown Police Department told AOL News today.

While police have yet to formulate a plan for the impending release of convicted murderer Michael Woodmansee, the father of his victim, a 5-year-old boy named Jason Foreman, is not mincing words.

"I do intend, if this man is released anywhere in my vicinity, or if I can find [him], I do intend to kill this man," John Foreman told Rhode Island's WPRO News talk radio today.

According to The Providence Journal, Woodmansee was a withdrawn 16-year-old boy on May 18, 1975 - the day he lured Jason into his home, stabbed the boy in the heart and hid the small body in a trunk.

Michael Woodmansee is seen in this undated mugshot from the Rhode Island Department of Corrections.
Rhode Island Department of Corrections
Convicted killer Michael Woodmansee benefited from a reward system that shaved 12 years off his 40-year prison sentence.
Woodmansee lived up the street from the Foreman home. The day he took Jason's life was the boy's mother's 25th birthday - a time of happiness that would forever after be associated with pain and heartache.

Woodmansee later told police he had fantasized that "it would be easy [to kill someone], easy to get away with it, and some form of fun,'' according to the Journal.

For eight years, frustrated authorities conducted a nationwide manhunt for Jason. Some feared he had been kidnapped, but no one suspected the whole, horrific truth -- that a disturbed killer had taken his life, removed his flesh and shellacked his bones.

The pieces in the case began to come together on April 15, 1982, when a bearded Woodmansee invited a 14-year-old newspaper delivery boy named Dale Sherman into his house. After supplying the boy with hard liquor and beer, Woodmansee attempted to strangle the teen, police said. Sherman fought back and managed to escape and run home, where his dad called police.

Taken to police headquarters, Woodmansee initially denied any wrongdoing. Because the allegations involved a boy, investigators decided to question him about Jason. Shortly thereafter, he confessed to sexually assaulting and killing the child, police said.

When authorities searched Woodmansee's home, they found Jason's skull and other miscellaneous bones on top of the man's dresser. They also discovered a journal in which he detailed the young boy's gruesome death, police said.

On Feb. 24, 1983, Woodmansee pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of second-degree murder and was sentenced to 40 years in prison. According to The Associated Press, prosecutors agreed to the plea bargain to spare the family the horrific details of the boy's death and to avoid a grisly trial.

After sentencing Woodmansee, Superior Court Judge Thomas H. Needham ordered his journal and all other evidence in the case sealed. Needham said the accounts within it were too disturbing for Jason's family to see.

For decades, rumors have surfaced about the journal. Speaking with WPRO today, John Foreman alleged that Woodmansee was a cannibal and said the killer had eaten his son's flesh off his bones.

The boy was finally buried in March 1983, roughly two weeks after his killer pleaded guilty. Jason's mother, Joice, who often spoke with the media about the case, died in 2000.

For more than 25 years, Woodmansee has remained behind bars, all but forgotten by the general public. All that changed last week, however, when the now 52-year-old convict was transferred to a correctional institution in Cranston. The move is part of a process to prepare Woodmansee for his August release date.

The killer, according to the Journal, has benefited from a prison reward system that shaved roughly 12 years off his 40-year prison sentence.

Superior Court Judge Susan E. McGuirl, the former state prosecutor who agreed to the plea bargain, did not immediately return calls for comment from AOL News today. Speaking with the Journal, she said news of Woodmansee's pending release was "shocking."

"Certainly there would not have been any anticipation of him getting out in 28 years," she told the newspaper.

While Woodmansee's plans for the future remain unclear, one thing that is clear is that he is won't get a warm reception if he decides to return home.

"I have taken the position that he is not welcomed in this community and that as a resident and the police chief, I don't think it would be safe or prudent for him to be here," South Kingstown Police Chief Vincent Vespia told The South County Independent.

Jason's father cannot bear to think that his killer could return to their town.

"I have been able to visit Jason and his mother, Joice, at their gravesite with only love in my heart for them. But now I'm afraid to visit, now that the terrible memories are back to haunt me and my family," John Foreman told the Journal. "There is no forgiveness in me, only revenge."

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/07/murderer-and-accused-cannibal-michael-woodmansee-to-be-freed-in/

Msmith
03-09-2011, 08:42 AM

Its a little late now, the father decided that his son's murderer should get out someday as an old man. It would be different if he pushed for life or death, didn't get it, and has been seething in rage that the system failed him for decades, but he signed off on it. If he goes ahead and carries out this threat, he should go to prison.

This is from another poster: "the family doesn't have to agree to the plea bargan. In a criminal case the party is the State not the victim or family of the victim."

baitism
03-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Now anyone else can kill him and get away with it, and the father can get off on an alibi. Maybe that's the plan.

Pestilence
03-09-2011, 09:39 AM
This is from another poster: "the family doesn't have to agree to the plea bargan. In a criminal case the party is the State not the victim or family of the victim."

And there it is from the article above.

According to The Associated Press, prosecutors agreed to the plea bargain to spare the family the horrific details of the boy's death and to avoid a grisly trial.

Inspector
03-09-2011, 09:54 AM
If someone did this to one of my kids - well, grandkids as all my kids are in their 30's - I would hire the best lawyers available in an effort to ensure the perp was able to stay out of prison with their walls of protection surrounding him.

Valiant
03-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Everyone always says it cost more to execute then keep a prisoner locked up for 40plus yeas to life. Why do I have the feeling where the US is the only country where that is true. That is the problem with our system. We need to fix it, especially on certain heinous crimes where there is 100% certainity they are guilty.

Other cases can stay with appeals. Butman we need to stop some of this shit.

Child predators. Not people peeing in public or having sex with similar age people need to be turned into unic(on my phone, no spell check) after prison.

Mexican drug lords coming to the country selling coke and killing people justneed to be chained together and dropped into the gulf.

Just Passin' By
03-09-2011, 11:31 AM

When it comes to cases like this, the family is often asked for their input and opinion on plea bargain offers.

FAX
03-09-2011, 11:53 AM
It's a complicated issue, to be sure. However, I just have one question.

Who is Butman?

FAX

Msmith
03-09-2011, 12:08 PM
It's a complicated issue, to be sure. However, I just have one question.

Who is Butman?

FAX

He was the guy who took you to his home when you were deadly drunk.

DJ's left nut
03-09-2011, 12:38 PM
If this happened to me I'd gladly serve life in prison or be executed to avenge my child.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultimately, this is my position.

I think I'd absolutely end someone for that. I have a temper and I'm capable of holding grudges. These aren't the best of my character traits, but I know they're there.

I'd take my shot. And I'd also be ready and willing to accept the consequences of my actions. If a jury of my peers determines that my conduct was unreasonable, I'll live with that. I wouldn't hit the talk show circuits, I wouldn't seek special treatment.

I'd simply do what I have to do and respect the fact that every action has consequences. I'll need to live with those.

As for the guy that killed the kidnapper; I'm actually with Webgem on that particular case. Even under the Code of Hammurabi (crazy aggressive, if ever there was), it took an eye to lose an eye. He kidnapped a kid and probably molested him. That means he should spend his useful life in prison. But to get one to the dome when he killed no one himself is simply vigilante justice. When we start down that road, we've lost any semblance of the moral high ground, IMO.