PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security 25 years for beheading his wife.....in New York!!

HonestChieffan
03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Moderate Muslim Who Founded TV Network to Depict Muslims in “Everyday Real-Life Situations” Gets 25 Years for Beheading His Wife

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/09/new-york-television-executive-faces-sentencing-beheading-wife/?test=latestnews

You cannot make this shit up.

BucEyedPea
03-09-2011, 10:31 AM
A Muslim man "afraid of his wife" LMAO!

Why the 25 years to life....why not just life?

blaise
03-09-2011, 10:32 AM
He be headed to prison.

BigMeatballDave
03-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Why the 25 years to life....why not just life?Why not just behead him?

Donger
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Together, the Hassans started the Muslim-oriented Bridges TV network as a way to counter negative media images of Muslims after 9/11 and build cultural understanding.

LMAO

Radar Chief
03-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Why not just behead him?

:shrug: Agreed. Why not?

Pitt Gorilla
03-09-2011, 11:13 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6onrfJJe_-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
03-09-2011, 12:01 PM
A Muslim man "afraid of his wife" LMAO!

Why the 25 years to life....why not just life?second degree murder, not first...

BigMeatballDave
03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
How the hell is cutting a persons head off NOT aggravated murder? Should be murder 1.

fan4ever
03-09-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm so glad we've become so culturally sensitive to other societies. Next thing you know, I'll be able to divorce my wife by throwing kerosene on her and lighting her on fire.

I'd like to see the defense/prosecuting attorneys get life over a joke like this.

fan4ever
03-09-2011, 12:19 PM
How the hell is cutting a persons head off NOT aggravated murder? Should be murder 1.

He was afraid of her.

I'm afraid I won't have enough money to retire on, so when I rob that bank next week, I hope I can plea down to shoplifting.

Der Flöprer
03-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Together, the Hassans started the Muslim-oriented Bridges TV network as a way to counter negative media images of Muslims after 9/11 and build cultural understanding.

LMAO

ROFL I was just getting ready to post that. Great job!

go bowe
03-09-2011, 12:28 PM
How the hell is cutting a persons head off NOT aggravated murder? Should be murder 1.the difference between 1st and 2nd degree murder is whether or not the murder was premeditated or just on the spur of a moment type thing...

the manner of the murder is not terribly relevant in terms of determining premeditation...

of course, i don't know any more about the facts of the case than anybody else here, but my guess is that he did it in a fit of rage...

what's really disturbing is that this guy is supposed to be a moderate and lives in the us and still he went to beheading, the traditional radical muslim penalty for a wife's transgressions...

now that i think of it, i would have liked to hire this guy to behead my first wife...

and while i am at it, i would throw in an extra hundred bucks to have bep beheaded too...

oh wait, it's too late...

BucEyedPea
03-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Why not just behead him?

Which head? :p

Hydrae
03-09-2011, 02:36 PM
the difference between 1st and 2nd degree murder is whether or not the murder was premeditated or just on the spur of a moment type thing...

the manner of the murder is not terribly relevant in terms of determining premeditation...

of course, i don't know any more about the facts of the case than anybody else here, but my guess is that he did it in a fit of rage...

what's really disturbing is that this guy is supposed to be a moderate and lives in the us and still he went to beheading, the traditional radical muslim penalty for a wife's transgressions...

now that i think of it, i would have liked to hire this guy to behead my first wife...

and while i am at it, i would throw in an extra hundred bucks to have bep beheaded too...

oh wait, it's too late...

Purchases two knives, checks them for sharpness, waits in a darkened hallway. Nope, doesn't sound pre-meditated at all to me. :shrug:

mnchiefsguy
03-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Purchases two knives, checks them for sharpness, waits in a darkened hallway. Nope, doesn't sound pre-meditated at all to me. :shrug:

Purchased two knives...so he had a back-up then? That sounds like first degree to me. And if it was not a back up, then he considered how many knives it would actually take to get the job done, which also sounds like first degree to me. Oh, yeah, and waiting in the dark hallway and checking them to make sure they are sharp enough does not help his case either.

go bowe
03-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Purchases two knives, checks them for sharpness, waits in a darkened hallway. Nope, doesn't sound pre-meditated at all to me. :shrug:it certainly does sound premeditated, but the jury apparenly saw something that convinced them that it was not premeditated...

BigMeatballDave
03-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Being afraid of someone and stabbing them in the chest sounds like 2nd degree murder.

Sawing someones fucking head off is sadistic, and not something you do on a whim.