PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Daughters friend found......

JOhn
03-10-2011, 11:37 PM
**UPDATE**
She has been found in Salt Lake City Utah. She is in custody of the PD there, along with the man who picked here up. Not sure of all the details, other than it was someone she met on FB. Anyway thank you so much for your prayers, concerns ect.......

If you see this girl please contact your local law enforcement.....She is 15y/o & went missing 3/9/2011 from Cody, Wyoming. Her name is Elizabeth and she may be headed to Colorado, Las Vegas or even Arizona, but we are not sure. Please pass this along to everyone you know to help find her. She is one of my daughters best friends, and Brea (my daughter) is very torn up over this, help us find her.....thank you
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/codyenterprise.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/c/c6/ccd/cc6ccda2-4b74-11e0-b53b-001cc4c002e0-revisions/4d7969d8464ed.preview-300.gif

A 15-year-old Cody girl was reported missing by the Cody Police Department on Thursday afternoon.

Elizabeth "Liz" Dean Wellong, a freshman at Cody High School, was last seen on Wednesday, March 9.

Billie Jo Whitman, Wellong's mother, said she discovered her missing when she returned home from work at about 3 p.m. Whitman said her belongings had been packed up and removed, and the school had left a message that Wellong had not attended school.

It is unknown what she was wearing or where she was going.

Wellong is a white female, 5-foot-4, 120 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes and has a nose ring.

Her last known place of residence is 2716 E Ave. in Cody.

Any information regarding Wellong's whereabouts should be directed to the Cody police, 307-527-8700.

pr_capone
03-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Hope she is ok.

Thoughts and prayers mang.

KCrockaholic
03-10-2011, 11:47 PM
I hope everything is ok and she is found and not hurt. Is she the type to just run away? I mean 15 is the age when girls are going through the family hate thing.

KC Tattoo
03-10-2011, 11:50 PM
That's scary shit. I had to deal with my daughter running away with her so called friend. My daughter wasn't running away but wanted to go with her Bfriend to help him. We got them back and it took alot of me not to rip that little twerp bf of hers apart. It's ok now. That was over a month ago and so far I've done good to keep them apart. The freaky thing was that they hitched a ride with a so called "lawyer" that they clamed and got to elsworth.

I pray your daughters friend is found ASAP.

JOhn
03-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Yea she's at that stage...Her mom & her have been having issues, and the dad is no were to be found really.

Sad thing is she has talked about it before, and never did. She also mentioned it last weekend to my daughter. Now since my daughter didn't say anything at the time (she just figured it was another bitch session) she feeling very guilty and upset that she didn't.

What really scares me is this girl is barely 15 and looks 17-18+.
I've known her since she was 6y/o and was always at our house.

Bowser
03-10-2011, 11:53 PM
I swear to God, kids look older now than they did when I was 15.

Really hope everything turns out ok.

KCrockaholic
03-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Yea she's at that stage...Her mom & her have been having issues, and the dad is no were to be found really.

Sad thing is she has talked about it before, and never did. She also mentioned it last weekend to my daughter. Now since my daughter didn't say anything at the time (she just figured it was another bitch session) she feeling very guilty and upset that she didn't.

What really scares me is this girl is barely 15 and looks 17-18+.
I've known her since she was 6y/o and was always at our house.

I just hope it turns out ok. These types of things either bring family closer or it separates them completely and everything goes to shit for about 15 years. Hopefully shes safe and doesn't do anything too stupid.

BIG_DADDY
03-10-2011, 11:57 PM
I wish the best for your daughters friend. The one thing I hate about these cases is they never say what they think is going on.

JOhn
03-11-2011, 12:01 AM
I wish the best for your daughters friend. The one thing I hate about these cases is they never say what they think is going on.
I'm also good friends with her aunt, whom I talked to just a little while ago.

They are thinking she might have gotten a ride from a guy she met on FB. They did take her school laptop to the PD, were they are checking the chat logs and such.
The one really suspicious thing is she left her cell phone behind .....

BIG_DADDY
03-11-2011, 12:06 AM

They are thinking she might have gotten a ride from a guy she met on FB. They did take her school laptop to the PD, were they are checking the chat logs and such.

The cell phone thing is bad unless she is actually smart. The fact that she packed makes it highly probable that she left on her own accord. My girlfriend back in the day left home at 16. Parent just knew there was no keeping us apart so gave up trying and let her go. My guess is your daughter knows what happened if that is her best friend.

KCrockaholic
03-11-2011, 12:10 AM
The cell phone thing is bad unless she is actually smart. The fact that she packed makes it highly probable that she left on her own accord. My girlfriend back in the day left home at 16. Parent just knew there was no keeping us apart so gave up trying and let her go. My guess is your daughter knows what happened if that is her best friend.

You're probably correct.

If they are that close, it has been discussed multiple times between the two.

Baconeater
03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
I saw your facebook post about this earlier, hopefully she comes to her senses and returns home before something bad happens to her. I can't imagine what her mother is going through right now.

WebGem
03-11-2011, 12:14 AM
That's pretty scary, but there's a lot better chance she's okay in this case than in a lot of other missing child cases, so stay strong and make sure you keep your daughter as positive as possible throughout also.

JOhn
03-11-2011, 12:14 AM
You're probably correct.

If they are that close, it has been discussed multiple times between the two.

Thats were the info on were she might be headed came from.
Thats all she knows, and as close as we are I have no reason to doubt she holding back any info.
She is literally devastated and in tears over this.

As for the cell phone, I highly doubt that Liz was thinking that far ahead, which makes me think there is someone else involved?

Anyway just speculation really.

Baconeater
03-11-2011, 12:16 AM
It's possible that in her haste to leave she simply forgot to grab the cell phone.

JOhn
03-11-2011, 12:21 AM
It's possible that in her haste to leave she simply forgot to grab the cell phone.

:LOL:
You don't have a teenage daughter do you? :D

BIG_DADDY
03-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Thats were the info on were she might be headed came from.
Thats all she knows, and as close as we are I have no reason to doubt she holding back any info.
She is literally devastated and in tears over this.

As for the cell phone, I highly doubt that Liz was thinking that far ahead, which makes me think there is someone else involved?

Anyway just speculation really.

I'm sure there is someone else involved. The issue really is if there is bad intent. Anyone with an IQ over 12 knows you can't bring your cell. Did she have both parents?

Baconeater
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM
:LOL:
You don't have a teenage daughter do you? :D
Yeah, good point, my teenage son can't ever remember his fucking house key, but I bet he never forgets his phone in the morning. I can't really say for sure though because I don't ever get calls that I need to come home and let him into the house because he forgot his phone.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2011, 12:28 AM
I think kids these days are tech savvy. She's probably smart enough to know that she could be tracked with her cell phone.

JD10367
03-11-2011, 08:08 AM
If she packed her stuff, she intended to leave. So at least she left the house willingly. The bad part is, once she left the house, anything could happen. If she got a ride off a guy she met on Facebook... Well, hoping for the best, but an attractive 15-y.o. girl getting lost in the world, probably with no money or place to go = trouble. Guys on FB who give underage girls a ride probably aren't priests or Good Samaritans. :(

booger
03-11-2011, 09:05 AM
hope things turn out ok. sorry to hear it man

Kerberos
03-11-2011, 10:57 AM
As the brother of runnaway starting when she was 13 all I can tell you is there is a REASON she left home.

It may not be for the usual or conventional wisdom of reasons but mark my words... there IS a reason.

Girls at that age with a large dose of stubborness can make anyone believe anything. I watched my sister convince a social worker that my mom beat her with a broom handle.

Did my mom beat my sister with a broom handle? Absolutely not.

Did it make a difference once my sister convinced someone that she did? Absolutely not.

My point is the reason she left home may not be known to anyone but THAT girl and her parents.

Either way no one is giving up the skeletons as of right now.

Just my experience with this.

patteeu
03-11-2011, 11:16 AM
What was her mom thinking when she let the girl get a nose ring?

BIG_DADDY
03-11-2011, 11:56 AM

That it was better than a pierced tongue? :shrug:

Valiant
03-11-2011, 11:59 AM
I think kids these days are tech savvy. She's probably smart enough to know that she could be tracked with her cell phone.

this is true. Hopefully it was his real facebook account and know who he is and track him.

Predarat
03-11-2011, 01:09 PM
That it was better than a pierced tongue? :shrug:

She may have one of those as well.

JOhn
03-11-2011, 01:11 PM
She may have one of those as well.

As if it really matters?

fwiw, no

patteeu
03-11-2011, 01:22 PM
As if it really matters?

fwiw, no

Obviously, compared to her safety, it's not too important at this point, but in general I think it matters. How could any parent allow their kid to get a tongue piercing? I can't even see justification for a nose piercing at that age.

I doubt that there's much reason to worry about this girl's safety except to the extent that she might make some really bad choices while on the run. The chances that she's being held against her will sound minimal, and if so, it shouldn't be hard at all for her to call home for help when she comes to her senses.

milkman
03-11-2011, 01:32 PM
As the brother of runnaway starting when she was 13 all I can tell you is there is a REASON she left home.

It may not be for the usual or conventional wisdom of reasons but mark my words... there IS a reason.

Girls at that age with a large dose of stubborness can make anyone believe anything. I watched my sister convince a social worker that my mom beat her with a broom handle.

Did my mom beat my sister with a broom handle? Absolutely not.

Did it make a difference once my sister convinced someone that she did? Absolutely not.

My point is the reason she left home may not be known to anyone but THAT girl and her parents.

Either way no one is giving up the skeletons as of right now.

Just my experience with this.

She's leaving home, after living alone for so many years.

BigRichard
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM

:spock:

patteeu
03-11-2011, 01:40 PM
:spock:

Translation please?

Radar Chief
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM

Maybe mom didnít approve. Maybe thatís part of the problem.
15 is about that age where parents are idiots to be scorned and dismissed.

MOhillbilly
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM
i took off at 15 and fulltime at 16.

BigRichard
03-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Translation please?

I was going to get into it but this is about the missing girl. Let's just say I don't think this fits into the conversation here.

patteeu
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
I was going to get into it but this is about the missing girl. Let's just say I don't think this fits into the conversation here.

Oh, OK. It doesn't really look like she's missing to me. All signs point to a runaway.

patteeu
03-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Maybe mom didn’t approve. Maybe that’s part of the problem.
15 is about that age where parents are idiots to be scorned and dismissed.

Yeah, maybe so. My teenaged daughters would probably want to run away after I got through with them if they ever came home with a nose ring. Of course, part of the issue would be that they'd be doing it in open defiance because they already know I wouldn't approve.

After they turn 18, I'll leave those choices up to them. At that point, a subtle nose ring of the type this girl is wearing wouldn't be a big deal to me anyway.

Kerberos
03-11-2011, 04:05 PM
She's leaving home, after living alone for so many years.

Reading J0hns posts seem to suggest she was pretty much on her own. I agree.

You know that is the bitch of things. My sister had pretty much EVERYTHING given to her and yet it wasn't enough. She found a drug dealer that convinced her that he could provide more.

Between 13 and 16 she had run away from home at least 7 times. Once she escaped a halfway house in Hays KS and drug dealer drove out and picked her up.

At 16 she was hooking in the downtown area of my hometown. (My mother couldn't go anywhere in town unless it was late at night)
At 17 she got emancipated and was on her own. By the time she was 20 she was in prison.

She could have had everything in life handed to her while at home. IMO (and hers NOW) She chose poorly.

Stubborness and drugs lead her to where she is today. About 5 years from death.

teedubya
03-11-2011, 04:32 PM
This sucks and would be very scary. Jesus.

I bet she is with Mark Sanchez.... heh. She is with some older dude who she probably has 15 year old "love" for.

Keep us posted, bro.

Gonzo
03-11-2011, 05:32 PM

That a way to focus on the important things in life, patty.
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
03-11-2011, 05:37 PM
OP updated

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Glad to hear it. Hopefully she won't be expecting sometime in the next 10 months or so.

WebGem
03-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Nice, good to hear!

Radar Chief
03-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Glad she's found. Hope they chop the dude's nuts off.

JOhn
03-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Glad she's found. Hope they chop the dude's nuts off.

I was told he was a 20/21y/o whom she had met on-line & is in custody. Not sure but I think it's a Federal charge because of crossing state lines

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2011, 06:00 PM
I was told he was a 20/21y/o whom she had met on-line & is in custody. Not sure but I think it's a Federal charge because of crossing state lines

Heh, yeah. He's doing some time on that one.

CrazyHorse
03-11-2011, 06:14 PM

You know that is the bitch of things. My sister had pretty much EVERYTHING given to her and yet it wasn't enough. She found a drug dealer that convinced her that he could provide more.

Between 13 and 16 she had run away from home at least 7 times. Once she escaped a halfway house in Hays KS and drug dealer drove out and picked her up.

At 16 she was hooking in the downtown area of my hometown. (My mother couldn't go anywhere in town unless it was late at night)
At 17 she got emancipated and was on her own. By the time she was 20 she was in prison.

She could have had everything in life handed to her while at home. IMO (and hers NOW) She chose poorly.

The moral to the story is that getting everything handed to you in life is a fast way to blow raising a child.

Earning is one of the best ways to build self esteem. People get into that life due to peer pressure and lack of confidence.

There were things I handed my son for no other reason than to make him happy. But I also made sure he earned his things growing up. Not only did he grow up with a great work ethic, he also has no aire of entitlement that many kids have.

The influence that made me take the wrong path was a 13 year old girl who traded her virginity for mine. I was gaga after that over her. Her whole family were bikers. There were drugs and alc. all the time. To "save face", I couldn't turn them down. I thought if I was gonna keep getting laid, I better fit in.

Thats one powerful temptation for a hormonal teenage boy.

CrazyHorse
03-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Good to hear she is found. I hope she learned something.

Gonzo
03-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Just another reason why facebook is the debbil, btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kerberos
03-11-2011, 06:49 PM
The moral to the story is that getting everything handed to you in life is a fast way to blow raising a child.

Earning is one of the best ways to build self esteem. People get into that life due to peer pressure and lack of confidence.

There were things I handed my son for no other reason than to make him happy. But I also made sure he earned his things growing up. Not only did he grow up with a great work ethic, he also has no aire of entitlement that many kids have.

The influence that made me take the wrong path was a 13 year old girl who traded her virginity for mine. I was gaga after that over her. Her whole family were bikers. There were drugs and alc. all the time. To "save face", I couldn't turn them down. I thought if I was gonna keep getting laid, I better fit in.

I understand your point and I completely agree that kids these days have no value of anything because most have never worked for any of it.

I mowed lawns as a kid to earn money along with shoveling snow in the winter. etc.

My sister had a few jobs while she actually was at home. She made enough money that dad matched her $ for $ and she got a car. Mom bought her clothes yada yada yada... my point is she had no needs only wants and my parenents were not the greatest at being a mom and dad. They would not cater to her wants because most of the time it was for her own good. They really had no clue how to parent but that doesn't give children an excuse to behave the way she did.

I guess I can say that if my child pulls some of the same shit she did I don't know how much different I would treat it than my parents did. I do have more resources around now than they did in 1973.

I completely agree with kids having a sense of entitlement now that we didn't have back then. Majority of kids nowadays don't want to work and if they do they want to retire in 10 years and be like mom and dad. Shit don't work that way for most of us.

patteeu
03-11-2011, 06:52 PM
That a way to focus on the important things in life, patty.

You mean like you're doing right there?

What would you say if your 15 yo daughter decides she wants to get a nose ring?

go bowe
03-11-2011, 07:15 PM

What would you say if your 15 yo daughter decides she wants to get a nose ring?that she'd better pay for it?

Gonzo
03-11-2011, 08:01 PM

That's another subject entirely. The point was there's no reason to focus on the fact that this chick was permitted to get a nose ring. The focus should have been more towards her being kidnapped. You chose to point that out why? What could this thread possibly gain from your opinion that a 15 year old having a nose ring is wrong.
I'll answer that for you:
Nothing. There was nothing to gain, at all.
It was your opinion that you felt the need to voice because you wanted to pull the attention from the OP to your parental agenda.
And to answer your question, I don't have a daughter. But if my boy wanted a nose ring I'd tell him he could get one when he was 18. Some parents are more lenient than others, though.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
03-11-2011, 08:29 PM
That's another subject entirely. The point was there's no reason to focus on the fact that this chick was permitted to get a nose ring. The focus should have been more towards her being kidnapped. You chose to point that out why? What could this thread possibly gain from your opinion that a 15 year old having a nose ring is wrong.
I'll answer that for you:
Nothing. There was nothing to gain, at all.
It was your opinion that you felt the need to voice because you wanted to pull the attention from the OP to your parental agenda.
And to answer your question, I don't have a daughter. But if my boy wanted a nose ring I'd tell him he could get one when he was 18. Some parents are more lenient than others, though.
Posted via Mobile Device

I disagree with everything except your parental judgment, which mirrors my own on this subject.

BTW, if you didn't want any attention diverted from the aspect of the thread that you think was most important, you should have commented on that aspect instead of commenting on my post. Personally, I think my comment was relevant, but knock yourself out if it makes you feel good to assume the morally superior pose. I notice that you didn't bother to condemn the comment milkman made about her apparently leaving a home after being alone for so many years. Maybe you just missed that one in your capacity as thread policeman.

I think we need to hear more details before we start characterizing this as a kidnapping. I'm sure the guy involved has something to answer for here, but I suspect the young lady does too.

Gonzo
03-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I disagree with everything except your parental judgment, which mirrors my own on this subject.

BTW, if you didn't want any attention diverted from the aspect of the thread that you think was most important, you should have commented on that aspect instead of commenting on my post. Personally, I think my comment was relevant, but knock yourself out if it makes you feel good to assume the morally superior pose. I notice that you didn't bother to condemn the comment milkman made about her apparently leaving a home after being alone for so many years. Maybe you just missed that one in your capacity as thread policeman.

I think we need to hear more details before we start characterizing this as a kidnapping. I'm sure the guy involved has something to answer for here, but I suspect the young lady does too.

It does no good to point out anything to milkman, he just ends up berating people and quite frankly, he frightens me a bit.

I just don't see how, as a father of a teenage daughter, your focus on the nose ring was relevant. But its your opinion and you have a right to express it however you choose.
Personally, I just don't get it.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
03-11-2011, 08:52 PM

This doesn't sound good... Hoping for the best...

patteeu
03-11-2011, 09:14 PM
This doesn't sound good... Hoping for the best...

Per an update in the OP, the girl has been found, presumably safe, with a 20 or 21 year old guy who she met online and they're both apparently in the custody of the Salt Lake City police department.

bevischief
03-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Per an update in the OP, the girl has been found, presumably safe, with a 20 or 21 year old guy who she met online and they're both apparently in the custody of the Salt Lake City police department.

How did she get to Salt Lake?

patteeu
03-11-2011, 09:27 PM
How did she get to Salt Lake?

I can only assume that the guy drove her, but no details have been revealed.

milkman
03-11-2011, 10:05 PM

http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Beatles%20Lyrics/She's%20Leaving%20Home%20Lyrics.html

milkman
03-11-2011, 10:07 PM

As you can see from my previous post, it really wasn't a comment on the situation at all.

The thread brought that song to mind.

Baconeater
03-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Just another reason why facebook is the debbil, btw.
Posted via Mobile Device
Eh, that type of thing can happen on just about any internet site or social media. Facebook is entirely what you make of it.

milkman
03-11-2011, 10:09 PM
It does no good to point out anything to milkman, he just ends up berating people and quite frankly, he frightens me a bit.

I just don't see how, as a father of a teenage daughter, your focus on the nose ring was relevant. But its your opinion and you have a right to express it however you choose.
Personally, I just don't get it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would never berate you.

I have far too much respect and enjoy your presence here too much.

So don't be a dumbass.

patteeu
03-11-2011, 10:15 PM
http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Beatles%20Lyrics/She's%20Leaving%20Home%20Lyrics.html

Interesting. So the curmudgeon who delivers the milk pays attention to some music afterall. :)

milkman
03-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Interesting. So the curmudgeon who delivers the milk pays attention to some music afterall. :)

Shhhh....

Don't tell anyone.

Fruit Ninja
03-11-2011, 10:21 PM

i wouldnt care about that a nose ring. I just had to have input lol

I am glad she's ok? It could have ended bad. She obviously has some issues going on. Dont know whats going on, but there is something there.

teedubya
03-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Great news. Glad she was found. That would be very scary.

Tribal Warfare
03-11-2011, 10:38 PM

No some kids have mental and emotional issues, and I can sympathize completely. You can raise a kid in a good home, but that child will find anything that makes them a "victim" or feeling like the are being repressed for no reason except they'll do what they want to do.

BTW, I'm glad the girl is okay and safe

patteeu
03-11-2011, 10:39 PM
i wouldnt care about that a nose ring. I just had to have input lol

I am glad she's ok? It could have ended bad. She obviously has some issues going on. Dont know whats going on, but there is something there.

Yeah, it's good that it ended quickly and hopefully well. I'm sure her mom was distressed regardless of the circumstances. I'm sure there will be lots of issues to sort out.

In a kind of similar story, my sister, who is a single mom, had a bunch of trouble with her oldest girl around that age when the girl thought she was in love with a 20 yo high school dropout whose parents had kicked out of their house for reasons I'm unaware of. Luckily in my sister's case, she has a good relationship with her ex who lives a couple of hours away and he came to town and told the guy he'd be in for a butt kicking if he ever showed his face around my sister's place again. The story is much more complicated, but the short version is that my sister ended up pulling her girl out of school early and sending her to live with our parents 250 miles away for several months to keep them apart. The girl was very resentful and hateful toward her mom for quite a while, but after a couple of years they now get along great and my niece recently wrote a really nice public message to her mom on facebook thanking her for the tough love and for putting up with all her adolescent bullshit. Hopefully this situation can work out as well.

CrazyHorse
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
No some kids have mental and emotional issues, and I can sympathize completely. You can raise a kid in a good home, but that child will find anything that makes them a "victim" or feeling like the are being repressed for no reason except they'll do what they want to do.

BTW, I'm glad the girl is okay and safe

Im not sure why you quoted my post. I wasn't really trying to point out slam dunk ways to make perfect kids. As a parent I realize how fragile the lives of kids are and some of the things they face.

I was simply pointing out one sure fire way to screw one up. Making life too easy is one of those ways.

But yes, you can have a good home and still have problems. There are no perfect formulas for raising a child. We can only strive to make as few mistakes as possible. Im left to overcome my upbringing just like my son. Sure he has a few issues. Who dont?

FAX
03-12-2011, 12:53 AM
If I ever have a daughter, she's never going to own or have access to a computer. Ever.

FAX

JOhn
03-12-2011, 12:56 AM
I can only assume that the guy drove her, but no details have been revealed.

Not much else to reveal at this point.
This guy was from the southwest part f the state, drove 6 hours here to pick her up. They then went to Salt Lake, another 8+ hours away.
I talked to the local PD yesterday about 5am, as I had to have them here at work. The officer was one I know well & who knows that my daughter and her were pretty close. He told me then that it was a matter of hours before they had her.
Apparently they had the Motel they were at under surveillance & waited for them to show up. Yea the guy was someone she met on FB, and they were able to determine who he was from evidence left on her computer.
And I'm assuming at that point the used that info to track them down. And yea he was a 21y/o that she had never met before.

As for her or her issues, not going to speculate at this point just glad she is alive and hopefully nothing bad happened

Valiant
03-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Not much else to reveal at this point.
This guy was from the southwest part f the state, drove 6 hours here to pick her up. They then went to Salt Lake, another 8+ hours away.
I talked to the local PD yesterday about 5am, as I had to have them here at work. The officer was one I know well & who knows that my daughter and her were pretty close. He told me then that it was a matter of hours before they had her.
Apparently they had the Motel they were at under surveillance & waited for them to show up. Yea the guy was someone she met on FB, and they were able to determine who he was from evidence left on her computer.
And I'm assuming at that point the used that info to track them down. And yea he was a 21y/o that she had never met before.

As for her or her issues, not going to speculate at this point just glad she is alive and hopefully nothing bad happened

good deal.. So they were able to track his shit as he used his real info on fb..

JOhn
03-12-2011, 02:29 AM
good deal.. So they were able to track his shit as he used his real info on fb..

Yup

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Truly glad to hear it.

Saccopoo
03-12-2011, 02:37 AM
You gotta watch out for those guys from Evanston. City slickers. Real smoove.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2011, 02:39 AM
You gotta watch out for those guys from Evanston. City slickers. Real smoove.

My guess was Rock Springs.

JOhn
03-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Pinedale WY

Saccopoo
03-12-2011, 03:06 AM
My guess was Rock Springs.

Jesus H. Christ, I hate that town.

Count Alex's Losses
03-12-2011, 03:14 AM
I think Facebook should start requiring some kind of age check service...that's scary.

Saccopoo
03-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I think Facebook should start requiring some kind of age check service...that's scary.

What? And then have to endure another 60 minute interview with Zuckerberg and a trail of spittle running out the side of his mouth as he sits there in a $5 T-shirt getting shitty with the host as he gets defensive about any and everything?

No thanks.

Fritz88
03-12-2011, 03:52 AM
Damn.
Kids are tough to raise these days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kerberos
03-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Good to know John

I hope this is a wake up call for everyone involved.

Al Bundy
03-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Hopefully she was smart enough to not have "relations" with this guy.

DTLB58
03-12-2011, 08:57 AM
If I ever have a daughter, she's never going to own or have access to a computer. Ever.

FAX

Better include smart phones also.

There are times I don't like my tennage son having either of them. But he is 18 and he can pay for it himself now so what am I ganna do but talk everyday about all the crap out there. I hear ya man.