PDA

View Full Version : Poop Nuclear emergency declared at quake-damaged reactor

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

googlegoogle
03-11-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-03-11-japan-quake-reactors_N.htm

cdcox
03-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Because releasing a little bit of radioactive steam is the same as an explosion that exposes parts of the reactor to air causing it to ignite, and having a radioactive fire spewing fallout over thousands of square miles.

BigMeatballDave
03-11-2011, 07:41 PM
The Japanese are impervious to radiation.

teedubya
03-11-2011, 07:54 PM
in Fukushima Prefecture, the No. 1 and No. 2, No. 4 in the three groups it can be sufficiently cooled reactor it is gone. Therefore, TEPCO Nuclear Disaster Special Measures Law, "emergency" report made to the State to inform. "Emergency" report is followed by the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. NISA, the impact of the leak of radioactive material and immediately but not to the future, we need to examine whether to evacuate nearby residents.

===================

THREE Reactors are in freefall and WILL meltdown. One is already "gone"

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20110312/k10014617431000.html

They are evacuating within 50km now. :-(

Translated

DA_T_84
03-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Jesus.

Change the fucking thread title, jackass.

BigMeatballDave
03-11-2011, 07:59 PM
in Fukushima Prefecture, the No. 1 and No. 2, No. 4 in the three groups it can be sufficiently cooled reactor it is gone. Therefore, TEPCO Nuclear Disaster Special Measures Law, "emergency" report made to the State to inform. "Emergency" report is followed by the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. NISA, the impact of the leak of radioactive material and immediately but not to the future, we need to examine whether to evacuate nearby residents.

===================

TranslatedNice link. My Japanese is off. :LOL:

Donger
03-11-2011, 08:06 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-03-11-japan-quake-reactors_N.htm

Idiot.

Bwana
Dipshit.

:spock:

teedubya
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/11/japan.nuclear/index.html

Ruh Roh

loochy
03-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Do you even know what happened at chernobyl or what is happening in Japan? Do you even know how a reactor works?

Sannyasi
03-11-2011, 08:10 PM

===================

Translated

The ":-(" was a nice touch. Was it a part of the original article?

googlegoogle
03-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Idiot.

Nuclear emergency declared.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-03-11-japan-quake-reactors_N.htm?csp=34news

loochy
03-11-2011, 08:16 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-03-11-japan-quake-reactors_N.htm?csp=34news
...and this is like chernobyl how?

teedubya
03-11-2011, 08:21 PM
nuclear energy has not been kind to Japan.

loochy
03-11-2011, 08:25 PM
nuclear energy has not been kind to Japan.

Dude I swear if a giant dinosaur comes up from the ocean ill freak out

pr_capone
03-11-2011, 08:29 PM

Don't you remember the historic Chernobyl earthquake that caused the fallout?

teedubya
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
RT JapanTodayNews UPDATE3: Japan finds radioactive material leak at quake-hit Fukushima plant: T... http://bit.ly/eBTASy #Asia #Japan #News

loochy
03-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Don't you remember the historic Chernobyl earthquake that caused the fallout?

...and here I thought that chernobyl's situation was caused by lack of quality control and poor engineering. Silly me.

Baconeater
03-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Are we dead yet?

Just Passin' By
03-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Are we dead yet?

Radioactive zombies, coming soon.

WoodDraw
03-11-2011, 08:42 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/arclight

That's a nuclear engineer on twitter that has been answering questions and talking, if anyone wants to read along.

bevischief
03-11-2011, 08:47 PM
The Japanese are impervious to radiation.

That is so wrong...LMAO

Just Passin' By
03-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Dude I swear if a giant dinosaur comes up from the ocean ill freak out

If a giant dinosaur comes up from the ocean, I'm buying a plane ticket to Japan.

Crush
03-11-2011, 08:49 PM
...and here I thought that chernobyl's situation was caused by lack of quality control and poor engineering. Silly me.

Your memory was erased by the government to protect you.

J Diddy
03-11-2011, 08:52 PM
neither one of the countries has english for a first language

Der Flöprer
03-11-2011, 08:54 PM
So, has he lost his thread starting privileges again?

J Diddy
03-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I watched the first part of that video. They started talking about navy ships being on their way. I thought to myself how messed up would that have been if they pulled the USS Missouri out of retirement to assist in aid.

Donger
03-11-2011, 10:10 PM

Do you want to do this with me?

RJ
03-11-2011, 10:45 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/xdn9e.jpg

JD10367
03-11-2011, 10:48 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lVYDA5ko940" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane
Jesus.

Change the ****ing thread title, jackass.

He really would have had a shot at beating Tom at douchebag of the year.

Tribal Warfare
http://i55.tinypic.com/xdn9e.jpg

and they are honestly making an american made reboot of Godzilla also

mikey23545
03-11-2011, 11:06 PM
"No Chernobyl is possible at a light water reactor. Loss of coolant means a temperature rise, but it also will stop the reaction," Naoto Sekimura, a professor at the University of Tokyo, said.

"Even in the worst-case scenario, that would mean some radioactive leakage and equipment damage, but not an explosion. If venting is done carefully, there will be little leakage. Certainly not beyond the 3 km radius."

Dumbasses.

DaFace
03-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Huh. Apparently, an attempt to restrict his privs further somehow overrode the ban on thread starting abilities.

teedubya
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/faYG7OKr-XI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane
03-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Huh. Apparently, an attempt to restrict his privs further somehow overrode the ban on thread starting abilities.

Miserable User. Ohhh pllleeeaaaasssee!!!

teedubya
03-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Just curious, does anyone know the best place to get a forecast for the jetstream? I can't figure it out on Intellicast.com

EDIT:

http://squall.sfsu.edu/gif/jetstream_pac_init_00.gif

ReynardMuldrake
03-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Stole this from Reddit:

Disclaimer: IAaNRO (I Am a Nuclear Reactor Operator. I work part-time at my college's research reactor)

Short Answer: It's unlikely. It's been shutdown, but the core is still producing heat. It's not impossible for it to meltdown, but the main concern right now is that the steam pressure is rising in the cooling system, to the point where the system might rupture if nothing is done.

(Note: Originally I thought it was impossible for this reactor to meltdown at this point, but I've since been corrected. I've edited my answer slightly to reflect this)

Long answer:

Nuclear power reactors are of two main varieties: Pressurized Water Reactors, and Boiling Water Reactors. The plant in question is a Boiling Water Reactor (BWR). BWRs work by using the core's thermal energy to boil the cooling water into steam, and then channelling the steam in order to turn a steam turbine. After it exits the turbine, the steam is cooled in a condenser, where it turns back to water, and then is sent back into the core. The condenser requires cool water to be actively pumped through it, to keep the pipes upon which the steam condenses from becoming too hot. The water/steam that runs through the core and the turbine is referred to as the "primary cooling system", and the water running through the condenser is the "secondary cooling system." The primary is assumed to be contaminated (that is, it is measurably radioactive), whereas the secondary system is not, since it is isolated from the primary.

As far as I can tell, the chain of events for this particular plant went something like this:

Shortly after the quake, the reactor successfully shut down in anticipation of the tsunami. This means that no more fission is occurring in the core. A meltdown a la Chernobyl is a result of uncontrollable fission. This will not be another Chernobyl. However, just because U-235 is no longer fissioning, doesn't mean that the core isn't producing heat. The fission fragments (those isotopes produced as a result of the U-235 fissioning) will continue to decay through alpha, beta, or gamma emission, until stable elements at the bottom of the decay chain are reached. The decay of these fission fragments and their decay products will cause the core to continue to produce heat for some time after shutdown.

Presumably due to the fact that every reactor near the east coast of Japan was being shutdown, offsite power for the secondary cooling system was unavailable, so the power plant had to rely on onsite backup power, but the onsite power only lasted for 8 hours. After that, the secondary cooling system failed, which is what triggered the declaration of the Nuclear Emergency, and evacuation of those living within 3Km of the plant.

Since the core is continuing to produce heat, and consequently steam, the steam pressure inside the primary system is rising above normal levels. They are hesitant to bleed off steam into the containment dome, since the dome was probably damaged in the quake, but obviously bleeding off some steam is better than having the primary system rupture. Thankfully, most of the really nasty decay products have a relatively short half-life. In particular, Nitrogen-16, which gives off pretty high energy betas when it decays, has a half-life of 7.2 seconds. Therefore, releasing the steam is undesirable, but not catastrophic, and probably not even particularly hazardous. The radioactive materials in the cloud will be longer-lived decay products of hydrogen and oxygen in, and as far as I'm aware none of those are particularly active. The cloud will be dilute itself after release, which will lower the intensity of the radiation field significantly. Therefore, the total radioactivity release will be many orders of magnitude lower than that of Chernobyl or Three Mile Island.

So basically, the reactor is offline but overheating due to the power outage, and they may have to vent steam that is mildly radioactive. Very low probability of a meltdown, the evacuation seems to be more of a precaution than anything.

teedubya
03-12-2011, 12:04 AM
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110312-00000126-jij-soci

[TRANSLATED JAP TO ENG]

Primary or core meltdown in the discovery of cesium in the vicinity of the first-Hukushima - NISA
Newsletter March 12 (Sat) 11:14 min delivery

Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry on August 12, the first nuclear power plant damaged by earthquake Toukyoudenryoku Hukuzima East (town Ookuma Fukushima Futaba town) in Unit 1, soluble in hot fuel rods "meltdown" has occurred likely announced.

According to NISA, No. 1 around the detection of radioactive cesium on NIRS team. Cesium is contained in nuclear fuel rods, because of its high melting point, it is estimated that the likely cause meltdown.

According to the Safety Agency, said nuclear power plant Unit 1 reactor water level decreased from 12 am. Temporarily exposed surface of the cooling water from nuclear fuel rods were damaged nuclear fuel is a concern. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesium-137

ClevelandBronco
03-12-2011, 12:22 AM
I'll play along, tee.

Here. I superimposed the Chernobyl danger areas in scale over a map of Japan. NOW, CAREFUL, EVERYONE. THE COLORED PART IS CHERNOBYL. NOT FUKUSHIMA. Happy worrying!

Guru
03-12-2011, 12:29 AM
I just want to see Ghidorah.

FAX
03-12-2011, 12:33 AM
I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for the Japanese peoples of Japan.

Still, looking at the glass half-full, given the nuclear disaster looming on their island, the next generation of Japanese peoples should be able to put together one hell of a circus.

FAX

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Jesus.

Change the ****ing thread title, jackass.

I can't change the title. The mods here fucked my account up.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 05:29 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-12/explosion-destroys-walls-of-japan-reactor-building-nhk-reports.html

Reactor exploded.

Hows that Daface. Thanks for the Ban too. You said it wouldn't happen. I got it right.

CrazyPhuD
03-12-2011, 06:13 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-12/explosion-destroys-walls-of-japan-reactor-building-nhk-reports.html

Reactor exploded.

Hows that Daface. Thanks for the Ban too. You said it wouldn't happen. I got it right.

Please quit spreading false and inflammatory news. You may have an axe to grind here but everyone expects you to maintain some degree of credibility. When the first three paragraphs rejects your entire comment about the 'reactor 'blowing up''. You lose any ounce of credibility. This is NOT DC....if you can't handle that then please do not come here.

First three paragraphs from the article YOU post.....

An explosion near a nuclear power station north of Tokyo destroyed the walls of a reactor building and injured four people. Japanese officials said the reactor may melt down following yesterday’s record earthquake.

Tokyo Electric Power Co., Asia’s biggest utility, said there was an explosion near the No. 1 reactor at the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power station at 3:40 p.m. Japan time today. Four people were injured and radioactivity levels are rising, spokesman Taisuke Tomikawa said in by telephone.

Serious damage to the container of the reactor is believed to be unlikely, Kyodo News reported, citing unidentified nuclear safety agency officials. Fuel rods at the reactor may be melting after radioactive Cesium material left by atomic fission was detected near the site, Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency spokesman Yuji Kakizaki said by phone earlier today.

Dave Lane
03-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Nuclear plant issues in Japan are the least of their worries
by Rod Adams
My thoughts and prayers are with all of the people who are struggling to deal with one of the worst natural disasters in recorded history. I have spent most of the past 24 hours trying to grasp the extent of the tragedy. It has been incredible to watch video replays that remind me of Hollywood movies that can best be enjoyed by employing the technique of "suspension of disbelief" that I learned while studying fiction story telling techniques. It is very difficult to imagine what it would be like to live in a comfortable, modern city one day and find it washed away within minutes. That wave could recede after having threatened your life, taken away all that you know and killed many people that you love.

There are fires at refineries, breaks in hydroelectric dams, explosions associated with natural gas systems, and massive quantities of contaminated land where the water overturned or damaged what were thousands of well designed containers full of hazardous materials. (For example, every automobile and truck that you see overturned by a wave contains a lead acid storage battery and tanks containing somewhere between 10-200 gallons of hydrocarbons. There is a 100% chance that some of that material has been released in an uncontrolled manner to the environment.)

The aftermath of this event will be a long and difficult clean up. Even in a well ordered and wealthy society like the one that exists in Japan, there will be places where physical evidence of the disaster will be detectable for decades. No one alive in Japan today will ever forget where they were on the afternoon of March 11, 2011. I can make those statements in such a positive manner because the record of recoveries from extensive natural disasters is as long as recorded human history; there is no reason to believe that this one will be substantially different.

What is incredible to me, however, is that there are many people who are focusing on the wrong thing and worrying about low consequence details of the damage that should only be a major concern for the people who are directly involved in accident response. I know it is hopelessly rational of me, but when faced with a confusing array of dangers, I have been trained to handle the ones most likely to hurt me or my loved ones first. Prioritization and triage are important tools in damage control; wasting resources on those aspects that are being well handled means you have less time and tools available to respond to the really pressing details.

There is at least one nuclear power plant that is apparently in danger of suffering long term damage. The operators are doing what they have been trained to do and working hard to keep their already shut down nuclear core covered with cooling water as the fission products decay away. Because they are in a place where all basic services have been cut off, getting electricity to their cooling water supply pumps is a serious challenge. As hospitals in Louisiana found out after Katrina, emergency diesel generators only supply power if you also manage to continue to deliver a sufficient supply of fuel to keep them running.

The almost certain scenario at all of the nuclear plants in Japan is that all of the hazardous material will be contained within the carefully engineered and constructed reactor pressure vessels and the surrounding containment building that were installed before the plants were ever started. During the course of events, there will almost certainly be a need for at least some of the the plant operators to carefully release non-condensible gases from their containment building. Some of those gases will be chemically inert "noble" gases that contain radioactive isotopes. No one will receive a high enough dose of radiation to cause any negative health effects.

I have no first hand knowledge of the specifics at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, or at the Fukushima Daini plant or any of the other plants that might experience similar challenges during the next few days. However, I spent a decade or so being trained and serving as an operator and department head for a nuclear power plant cooled by ordinary water (what we call "light water"). That deeply engrained experience helps me to have a pretty fair idea what must be going on at standard issue reactor plants constructed to international standards in the case where supplying even emergency electrical power is nearly impossible.

I have also studied the reports of the post accident material autopsies conducted at Three Mile Island Unit II in enough detail to be reasonably confident of my understanding of what might happen if the struggling operators are unable to power their cooling water pumps for an extended period of time.

Because standard water cooled nuclear reactors need to be supplied with more water as fission products decay and they cool down, their fuel can be damaged if the water is not delivered. Without water, even the ceramic fuel pellets that can withstand extremely high temperatures can melt. However, the fact that even moderately well trained nuclear specialists may not fully grasp is that the melted fuel is only generating enough heat to melt itself; it is not generating sufficient heat to melt through the thick steel pressure vessel where it resides.

At TMI, the widely predicted and discussed "China Syndrome" did not happen, even though 20-30% of the core melted and slumped to the bottom of the pressure vessel. That melted corium froze again once it contacted the thick metal walls - the maximum measured penetration was just 5/8ths of an inch. Anyone who has ever watched as welder employs a torch to cut through a thick steel wall will understand just how much concentrated power it takes to melt several inches of steel. Avoiding the China Syndrome was not a matter of luck - the scenario is imaginary and only works in fiction. Physics and material science make it impossible.

The plant's containment dome will be contaminated as a result of being the reception location for the steam that boils away while the operators are trying to restore cooling flow. That water will have contacted the core and will contain some of the core material as the cladding gets overheated and damaged.

Radiation levels inside the containment will be many times higher than usual, but that is okay because no one needs routine access inside containment buildings and no humans will be over exposed. The containment walls, reactor coolant piping, and other equipment inside the containment building will condense and capture much of the radioactive materials that are entrained in the water. Other than those vented noble gases mentioned above, essentially nothing will be released to the environment.

If you do not believe me, please read the compact, two page article that was published in the 20 September 2002 issue of Science Magazine titled Nuclear Power Plants and Their Fuel as Terrorist Targets. That article, jointly written by 11 of the most eminent nuclear specialists in the United States clearly lays out the possible consequences of the worst possible damage that can occur at a light water reactor with a containment dome licensed to "Western" standards.

Though technically incompetent professional fear mongers like Harvey Wasserman and Congressman Edward Markey will do their best to use the Japanese tsunami as another arrow in their quiver of antinuclear propaganda, the aftermath will show that all of the hype and fear will signify nothing. There may well be some damage at the plant, but the damage will be contained as a result of the defense in depth strategy that is enabled in nuclear power plants because of the exceedingly compact nature of the fuel material. Since nuclear fuel is so compact and so inexpensive, we can afford to surround it with several protective layers and still produce power plants whose output is affordable and normally very reliable.

From a nuclear power plant point of view only, the worst long term effect of the earthquake will be the fact that there might be a dozen or so plants that remain shutdown for an extended period of time. Because there is so much fear associated with radioactive materials, the standards set for inspection before restarting the plants is quite high. Based on the experience of the less consequential earthquake that affected the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa nuclear station on 16 July 2007 it may take a couple of years before plants that were shaken by the 11 March 2011 quake are allowed to start up and begin supplying customer needs. At Kashiwazaki-Kariwa only three of seven plants had been started up by June 2010, three years after an earthquake did not substantially damage them. It takes a long time to inspect the large quantities of piping and equipment associated with large nuclear power plants to the exacting standards applied.

As the Japanese economy recovers from the quake and power customers get their supplying wires restored, the demand for power will be met by importing more fuel oil, importing more Liquified Natural Gas and importing more coal.

Those additional demands on an already stressed fossil fuel market will cause world wide prices to be even higher than they would have been. There are already investors who are working hard to figure out how to play that very predictable consequence of the accident for their own gain. If you do not believe that statement, I recommend reading Bloomberg's March 11, 2011 article titled Japan’s Post-Quake Energy Import Surge Will Boost Reliance.

Only after putting you through the experience of reading the above do I feel good about sharing a completely different and breathless kind of report from a journalist who makes a number of technically incorrect statements in an attempt to tell a story that he just does not understand, but which he and his producers think will attract viewers so they will watch the commercials that keep his employer in the black. Watch the below at your own risk - it is designed to scare you and to provide the same kind of entertainment that some pay for when they watch badly scripted disaster movies.

morphius
03-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Please quit spreading false and inflammatory news. You may have an axe to grind here but everyone expects you to maintain some degree of credibility. When the first three paragraphs rejects your entire comment about the 'reactor 'blowing up''. You lose any ounce of credibility. This is NOT DC....if you can't handle that then please do not come here.

And yet he wonders why some mod took away his ability to post threads...

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:19 PM

This is not an explosion to you huh? You guys banned me for this article?

LOL.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01847/Fukushima-Daiichi-_1847153c.jpg

Here you go you abusive worthless moderator.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=japan+reactor+explodes

See how many links show up? See you're smarter than them.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pg4uogOEUrU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eNxmknfqJeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

----------------------------

This is what i just got in my inbox-

CrazyPhuD

You have received an infraction at ChiefsPlanet
Dear googlegoogle,

You have received an infraction at ChiefsPlanet.

Reason: False Thread Title or fake news

Are you kidding. What Bull S H * T ! :thumb:

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 03:22 PM
you don't appear banned to me, dipshit.

Donger
03-12-2011, 03:24 PM
The reactor didn't explode. The building surrounding the containment dome (which surrounds the reactor) experienced an explosion and a corresponding structural failure.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 03:27 PM
No worries GG. You are not the first poster that isn't smart enough to understand what being banned is.

Count Alex's Losses
03-12-2011, 03:32 PM
In my day, when you thought you were banned, you actually suffered!

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
you don't appear banned to me, dipshit.

I'm banned dipshit from starting threads.

Pants
03-12-2011, 03:40 PM

LMAO

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:40 PM
The reactor didn't explode. The building surrounding the containment dome (which surrounds the reactor) experienced an explosion and a corresponding structural failure.

That's called a reactor explosion to the mainstream.

Go educate the press then if you feel it's not.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 03:41 PM

Your words, not mine, dipshit:

This is not an explosion to you huh? You guys banned me for this article?

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:43 PM
No worries GG. You are not the first poster that isn't smart enough to understand what being banned is.

It's the same as a ban.

And do other posters get the same treatment. NO.

I've seen the most ridiculous lies in thread topics before.

Mine was pretty accurate since the reactor did explode.

Nightfyre
03-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Googlegoogle's lack of attention to detail is astounding. It borders on demonstrating an iq lower than 50.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 03:44 PM
It's the same as a ban.

There are not many people in the history of this board who have made as terrible of threads as you.

Love it.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Googlegoogle's lack of attention to detail is astounding. It borders on demonstrating an iq lower than 50.

Cooling system exploded. Not the reactor. That information matters little to him.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:47 PM
There are not many people in the history of this board who have made as terrible of threads as you.

Love it.

Can't back it up can you. Just same old attacks. I don't post new threads often at all.

Just some vindictive mods like Sofa King who banned me for calling people Socialist or Communists.

mlyonsd
03-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok, without wading through all the BS is the containment dome still intact as reported this morning?

I've been gone most the day.

Nightfyre
03-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Cooling system exploded. Not the reactor. That information matters little to him.

Its the little details, you know, chernobyl versus damaged nuclear facility.
Reactor explosion versus cooling system explosion.
Ban versus thread creation priviledges revoked.

He is almost a microcosm of the modern media. Whichever is the most sensationalist approach, that is the approach he will take.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Can't back it up can you. Just same old attacks. I don't post new threads often at all.

Just some vindictive mods like Sofa King who banned me for calling people Socialist or Communists.

Except Sofa King isn't a mod....

Ebolapox

hey tard, sofa king isn't a mod.

googlegoogle

The cooling system is not an intrinsic part of a reactor?ROFL

Wow you guys must be paid to say this bull sh it. How many mod blowjobs do you get? LMAO

Pants
03-12-2011, 03:51 PM
It's the same as a ban.

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP. It is not the same as a ban. If you were banned, you wouldn't be able to read or post anything on CP. And no, the reactor did not explode, you fucking monkey.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
hey tard, sofa king isn't a mod.

Are you so sure? Thats not what he says tard.

Ebolapox
you have NO idea how tempting it would be to give you a few infractions over your language. t'would be HILARIOUS.

WilliamTheIrish
Just for the sake of your thread starting stupidity, please tell me what the original title of the thread and I'll make the decision for myself.

Rams Fan
The mods are:
Austin Chief
Bob Dole
DaFace
Morphius

CrazyPhuD is a supporter and I believe Sofa King isn't.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 03:53 PM

Wow you guys must be paid to say this bull sh it. How many mod blowjobs do you get? LMAO

quoted to keep the filter bypass evident.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Are you so sure? Thats not what he says tard.

Sofa King is not a mod.

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

Nightfyre
03-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Just for the sake of your thread starting stupidity, please tell me what the original title of the thread and I'll make the decision for myself.

He indicated that the japanese nuclear reactor was going chernobyl.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Dude, SHUT THE **** UP. It is not the same as a ban. If you were banned, you wouldn't be able to read or post anything on CP. And no, the reactor did not explode, you ****ing monkey.

The reactor did blowup asshole. Look at a fucking paper or read the news. If that happened at wolf creek , what do you think the headlines would be?

The banning is vindictive bull sh it. They don't do it to anyone else. I've seen ton of over the top topics posted everyday.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 03:56 PM
The reactor did blowup asshole. Look at a ****ing paper or read the news. If that happened at wolf creek , what do you think the headlines would be?

The banning is vindictive bull sh it. They don't do it to anyone else. I've seen ton of over the top topics posted everyday.

lol.

Rams Fan

You're not banned, genius. If you were, you wouldn't have been able to make that post.

Rams Fan
I think googlegoogle's the one having a meltdown here....

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 03:57 PM
He indicated that the japanese nuclear reactor was going chernobyl.

And the reactor did blowup.

The mods now look stupid and like little bitches.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 03:58 PM
You're not banned, genius. If you were, you wouldn't have been able to make that post.

he may be banned if he keeps bypassing the filter.

|Zach|

LMAO

Pants
Where's Bob Dole when you need him?

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 03:59 PM
An AC unit blows up at the stadium one day.

ARROWHEAD HAS EXPLODED!

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 03:59 PM
LMAO

I was surprised no one had posted that gem yet.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:00 PM

I'm not. Ask Daface who's being a jerk.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:00 PM

your mother is a whore.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:01 PM
So when do I get the pay checks and the sweet mod blowjob action that was promised to me for posting the way I do.

Donger
That's called a reactor explosion to the mainstream.

Go educate the press then if you feel it's not.

googlegoogle
An AC unit blows up at the stadium one day.

ARROWHEAD HAS EXPLODED!

ROFL

This is what i am dealing with. REDNECKS.

googlegoogle

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:02 PM
ROFL

This is what i am dealing with. REDNECKS.

careful, that may OFFEND some around here :evil:

Nightfyre
I know when I think of rednecks, the first person that comes to mind is zach.

Rams Fan

I don't know why you had thread starting privileges taken away, okay? From what I understand, it's about a thread you started in DC. You don't have to lash out against us. I'm sure DaFace gave you the reason why he took your thread starting privileges away.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:03 PM

Donger

No, you f*cking retard. The reactor is the core.

Rams Fan
I don't think I've seen Donger curse before....

Donger
Ok, without wading through all the BS is the containment dome still intact as reported this morning?

I've been gone most the day.

Yes.

Donger
03-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I don't think I've seen Donger curse before....

That wasn't cursing. That was part of the English language exploding.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:05 PM
That wasn't cursing. That was part of the English language exploding.

More like a googlebomb.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:05 PM

I don't know why you had thread starting privileges taken away, okay? From what I understand, it's about a thread you started in DC. You don't have to lash out against us. I'm sure DaFace gave you the reason why he took your thread starting privileges away.

DaFace doesn't care. This is just giggles and who-gives-a-shit to him.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:06 PM

To be fair to DaFace. Your crying is just giggles and who gives a shit to all of us.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:06 PM

Did DaFace actually tell you that? I mean, do you have something you can quote that says he said that?

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:07 PM
"You guys banning me was some vindictive bullshit."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vG4-JXzlYeU/R1C9-0bWeoI/AAAAAAAAAHM/hO1LcWOWRzE/s1600-R/computer%2Bnerd%2B%2B%2BLimpet%2B2%5B1%5D.JPG

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:08 PM
googlegoogle, whining doesn't make you any friends here. You should know that by now.

googlegoogle
Did DaFace actually tell you that? I mean, do you have something you can quote that says he said that?

They don't message you back. Here's some news for you. This place is run by juveniles who are vindictive.

Ebolapox
hey google squared: you are simultaneously a douche and the sand inside of the vagina.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:09 PM
They don't message you back. Here's some news for you. This place is run by juveniles who are vindictive.

fools and trolls?

|Zach|
hey google squared: you are simultaneously a douche and the sand inside of the vagina.

I think a venn diagram is in order. And because I am a redneck now throw a NASCAR logo on it or something.

Rams Fan

I've PMed DaFace before and he responded. And I am fairly certain, no positive, that all of the mods here above the age of 17.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:10 PM
To be fair to DaFace. Your crying is just giggles and who gives a shit to all of us.

I would like stick your head into that Reactors AC. ROFL

I bet i could do it too.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:10 PM

You deserve a refund.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I would like stick your head into that Reactors AC. ROFL

I bet i could do it too.

I am sure you would like to do that.

I am also sure you think you could.

You know why I think those things?

Because you are a retard.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:12 PM
googlegoogle, whining doesn't make you any friends here. You should know that by now.

I like exposing people. I posted an article and started a thread about the reactor about to explode and Daface took away privileges.

The mods here also fuck up my account. Juvenile bullshit. Pure BS.

Nightfyre
03-12-2011, 04:13 PM
I am sure you would like to do that.

I am also sure you think you could.

You know why I think those things?

Because you are a retard.

That's not politically correct. Its because he has an iq below 50:

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:13 PM
I think a venn diagram is in order. And because I am a redneck now throw a NASCAR logo on it or something.

VERY good idea.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:14 PM
I like exposing people. I posted an article and started a thread about the reactor about to explode and Daface took away privileges. Pure BS.

Once again, I believe that is inaccurate:

Pants
03-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Universal ignore is probably the best option at this time.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:15 PM
he has four infraction points. the fifth will be a temp ban. I've given three, two for language filter bypass and one for threat of another member.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:16 PM
but I MUST BE A MOD CAUSE IM BANNING HIM OMG OMG OMG

DaFace
03-12-2011, 04:17 PM

I think this is the first true statement you've posted in this thread.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:18 PM

DaFace, I don't know much about googlegoogle and I don't know about his past, but it seems like he could use a little break from here so he can cool down.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:18 PM
he has four infraction points. the fifth will be a temp ban. I've given three, two for language filter bypass and one for threat of another member.

Haha. what Bullsh**. ROFL "sticking guys head into a reactor".

thats serious shit there h5N1. Stick up for your butt boys.

H5n1 = another douche.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM

Scared to talk. Don't blame you.

DaFace
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM
DaFace, I don't know much about googlegoogle and I don't know about his past, but it seems like he could use a little break from here so he can cool down.

Na, this is the stuff that HOC threads are made of.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
fools and trolls, man. fools and trolls.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
I kinda want you to marinate on four for a while. that's where ALL of the fun comes.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:21 PM

Okay. just make sure you have the radioactive waste contained, though.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:21 PM

You're a hall of fame douche of a mod.

When are you going to admit that the thread topic was valid? :

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:25 PM
DON'T LET IT DIE, TURD BOY!

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:26 PM
H5N1
Ideas are Bulletproof!

you're welcome. I do it purely for your whore of a mother, that shit was loose as ****.

and I crapped on your grandmother's grave.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:27 PM

LMAO

Nightfyre
03-12-2011, 04:27 PM
The thread topic was never valid. All you are doing is sensationalizing a topic to create fear. That is the worst kind of thread exaggerating.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:29 PM
The thread topic was never valid. All you are doing is sensationalizing a topic to create fear. That is the worst kind of thread exaggerating.

And having a basic misunderstanding of what a mod is doesn't help.

Pants
03-12-2011, 04:29 PM
R

LMAO

Whoever did that needs to be repped.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:30 PM
H5N1

and posting info from a private message? HAHAHA. that's numero 5 the second I decide to press the trigger.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:31 PM

That was not exaggeration. I got it verbatim from news/tv,cnn. They said it was a potential to become one.

Ebolapox
any reason I shouldn't, cock boy?

DaFace
You're a hall of fame douche of a mod.

When are you going to admit that the thread topic was valid? :

I don't intend for this to be insulting, but are you...special? It's OK if you are, but I honestly can't believe this has all been an act. You have a severe issue with understanding the relative importance of events, not to mention reading comprehension. Your grip on reality is just...astounding.

And for the record, part of my job description is "listen to insults from irate people and don't care," so feel free to continue them if you feel the need. I actually just defended you to one of the other mods - you were close to going even further toward the dark side. And a third mod recently tried to take away your PM capabilities as well, but that interfered with your other restriction on thread starter abilities. It's not just me. Pretty much everyone here thinks your threads are useless.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:32 PM
and posting info from a private message? HAHAHA. that's numero 5.

So I guess people posting PMs in the draft thread should get a warning too?

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:33 PM
and posting info from a private message? HAHAHA. that's numero 5 the second I decide to press the trigger.

Guess I'm lucky i'm not black. Who knows what you would have said.

Yeah, you want those private threats to stay private. Exposing your doucheness is something i cherish redneck.

Ebolapox

it's highly frowned upon, fwiw, unless both parties are ok with it. I'm not.

Ebolapox
Guess I'm lucky i'm not black. Who knows what you would have said.

Yeah, you want those private threats to stay private. Exposing your doucheness is something i cherish redneck.

actually, I could care less man. it's just getting really fun flipping you shit.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:34 PM
googlegoogle, seriously, cut it out. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole every time you post.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:34 PM
hell, I'm black. how would that offend me?

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:35 PM

This is an expose on asshole mods here. They don't give a shi* about rules they put in place.

They sabotage my account all the time.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:35 PM
This is an expose on asshole mods here. They don't give a shi* about rules they put in place.

then go the fuck away, dumbass.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:36 PM

You think your account is the only they have fun with? Hell, I was LittleBoPeep the week the Rams played the Chiefs. It's just the mods having fun sometimes. You whining about it isn't going to help.

Donger
03-12-2011, 04:37 PM

To put this in perspective of a nuclear reactor...

You are the pile.

The control rods moderate the reaction in the pile.

The mods control the rods.

DaFace

I feel so exposed.

Ebolapox
I feel so exposed.

stop running around the house without underpants then.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 04:38 PM

Drama!

DaFace
Anyway, I'm out. You kids have fun.

And H1N1...don't. It'd ruin the fun.

Ebolapox

yeah, I know. that's why I haven't. I knew it would get much more fun when it was hanging over his head.

Rams Fan

Come on, Zach's the only that got a laugh from it? I thought Donger would have had something to say.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:39 PM
I thought it was hilarious. what's NOT hilarious is tooting your own horn. INFRACTION, INFRACTION!

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:40 PM
I feel so exposed.

Hey D***Face, Did that reactor blowup?

|Zach|
googlegoogle has been demoted to P2.

http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/drumline/drumline7.jpg

Donger

No.

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:41 PM
this is just like that one time peewee herman jacked off in a movie theatre.

DaFace

Dude...the answer is NO. Do you seriously not understand that?

googlegoogle

Fucking with my account is fun to you.

Who gave you mod rights? The Klan?

Ebolapox
03-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Fucking with my account is fun to you.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Can I whine about H5N1 giving me an infraction? Though I thought the message in it was awesome.

LMAO

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:43 PM
No.

ROFL.

Most of the media disagrees.

Ebolapox
Can I whine about H5N1 giving me an infraction? Though I thought the message in it was awesome.

LMAO

YOU'D BETTER NOT POST IT MOTHERSCRATCHER, OR I'LL BANHAMMER YOU 11@@11@@@!!!

|Zach|

Yes. It was an awkward ceremony.

Donger
03-12-2011, 04:44 PM
ROFL.

Most of the media disagrees.

Then the media is apparently as painfully ignorant as you appear to be on the subject matter.

Donger
03-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Seriously, GG, why not just say, "I was just posting what some ignorant media types reported. They got it wrong and, therefore, what I posted was wrong. Sorry."?

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Dude...the answer is NO. Do you seriously not understand that?

The REACTOR DID EXPLODE. Keep saying it didn't.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1&q=explosion&aq=f&aqi=g-z3g7&aql=&oq=

How's it feel to be a douchebag.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Seriously, GG, why not just say, "I was just posting what some ignorant media types reported. They got it wrong and, therefore, what I posted was wrong. Sorry."?

How's it ignorant when they predicted it could blow up , release radiation, and possibly melt down.

Are you good friends with daface?

Donger
03-12-2011, 04:51 PM
The REACTOR DID EXPLODE. Keep saying it didn't.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1&q=explosion&aq=f&aqi=g-z3g7&aql=&oq=

How's it feel to be a douchebag.

Okay, last time:

There WAS an explosion at the nuclear power plant in question. However, the nuclear REACTOR in question was NOT damaged in the explosion. The reactor is surrounded by a very strong containment structure, which wasn't damaged either by the explosion. The building SURROUNDING the containment dome was destroyed in the explosion.

Nightfyre
03-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Click your own link. The reactor did not explode. There was an explosion at the facility, but the reactor did not explode. Learn to read before running around like a goddamned chicken with your had cut off. Also, the reactor having the potential to explode does not constitute a thread indicating it already did explode. If you graduated from middle school, your school should be shut down. Christ.

DaFace
Okay, last time:

There WAS an explosion at the nuclear power plant in question. However, the nuclear REACTOR in question was NOT damaged in the explosion. The reactor is surrounded by a very strong containment structure, which wasn't damaged either by the explosion. The building SURROUNDING the containment dome was destroyed in the explosion.

Details.

Donger
How's it ignorant when they predicted it could blow up , release radiation, and possibly melt down.

Are you good friends with daface?

Do you know what "could" means? Your original thread title stated that it HAD exploded, yes?

Bwana
03-12-2011, 04:53 PM
For the love a Christ, I went out and gave my Super Duty a wash and cut and buff and when I get back, I see this thread went from WTF to full Ardtard.

LMAO

Meltdown

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_c-xJ8ftMQ6I/TSiqYJ_Ps9I/AAAAAAAABS0/Gz6JgjQgbpA/s1600/Hillary+Meltdown.jpg

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 05:06 PM
And.....

......scene.

loochy
03-12-2011, 05:39 PM
OK look you God damned retard. Here is a picture. You understand pictures don't you?

http://image.wistatutor.com/content/fission-and-fusion/boiling-water-nuclear-reactor.jpeg

The building housing this structure had an explosion and collapsed. The reactor's containment structure remains intact. This is where the uranium rods are. If you can't undestand that, let me tell you that the gray thingy is fine and it didn't explode.

What happens in a melt down in that the reaction goes uncontrolled and the rods get so hot that they "melt down" through the bottom of the containment structure. This reaction is NOT going uncontrolled.

Also, if it does "melt down" it doesn't blow up in a mushroom cloud like you are thinking.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Click your own link. The reactor did not explode. There was an explosion at the facility, but the reactor did not explode. Learn to read before running around like a goddamned chicken with your had cut off. Also, the reactor having the potential to explode does not constitute a thread indicating it already did explode. If you graduated from middle school, your school should be shut down. Christ.

Most people identify 'nuclear structure' and 'coolant tubes' with a reactor.

Now there's a possible meltdown. Nitpick over that too.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 05:51 PM
The media says possible reactor core meltdown eminent.

http://www.google.com/search?q=reactor%20melt%20down&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 05:54 PM

http://www.google.com/search?q=reactor%20melt%20down&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn

So a "possible" reactor core "meltdown" is "eminent"

Nobody here disagrees with that. But I am sure you don't have a good enough understanding of those words I emphasized to realize this is a post that backs up everyone else's posts. Not yours.

Bwana
03-12-2011, 05:55 PM

Dude

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 05:57 PM
OK look you God damned retard. Here is a picture. You understand pictures don't you?

http://image.wistatutor.com/content/fission-and-fusion/boiling-water-nuclear-reactor.jpeg

The building housing this structure had an explosion and collapsed. The reactor's containment structure remains intact. This is where the uranium rods are. If you can't undestand that, let me tell you that the gray thingy is fine and it didn't explode.

What happens in a melt down in that the reaction goes uncontrolled and the rods get so hot that they "melt down" through the bottom of the containment structure. This reaction is NOT going uncontrolled.

Also, if it does "melt down" it doesn't blow up in a mushroom cloud like you are thinking.

Oh thanks for explaining that professor. Glad everythings ok now! ROFL

loochy
03-12-2011, 05:58 PM

60% of the time it melts down every time

loochy
03-12-2011, 05:59 PM

well you are the stupid ass that doesn't understand anything

OMG I HEARD TEH MELTDOWNZ WORD WE ALL DIEZ NOW!

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 06:00 PM
So a "possible" reactor core "meltdown" is "eminent"

Nobody here disagrees with that. But I am sure you don't have a good enough understanding of those words I emphasized to realize this is a post that backs up everyone else's posts. Not yours.

No it backs me up and you can't handle that.

The media says 3 mile island like incident is possible.

I am not going to wait for an apology from mods here or their buttboys.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 06:03 PM
well you are the stupid ass that doesn't understand anything

OMG I HEARD TEH MELTDOWNZ WORD WE ALL DIEZ NOW!

:LOL:

I posted that there would be nuclear catastrophe and was told not to post again for 3 months.

Go FU** yourself.

loochy
03-12-2011, 06:04 PM
:LOL:

I posted that there would be nuclear catastrophe and was told not to post again for 3 months.

Go FU** yourself.

Perhaps this can cure your meltdown:

http://www.sueschauls.com/prestoneAntiCool3.jpg

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 06:06 PM

You said the reactor exploded.

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 06:06 PM

Nobody is saying that.

You are just grasping at straws and making things up now.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 06:13 PM
You said the reactor exploded.

Did you watch the news tonight?

They said the reactor exploded. ROFL

Denial.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 06:14 PM
60% of the time it melts down every time

http://rawjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/eradirat-500g-tub-front.jpg

|Zach|
03-12-2011, 06:15 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EmcMG4uxiHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
03-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Most people identify 'nuclear structure' and 'coolant tubes' with a reactor.

Now there's a possible meltdown. Nitpick over that too.

Only the one's who don't have a f*cking clue about what they are speaking.

Donger
03-12-2011, 06:19 PM

LMAO

Eminent imminence?

Donger
03-12-2011, 06:20 PM

The reactor didn't explode at Three Mile Island, either.

notorious
03-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Why did they build a huge nuclear power plant next to the Pacific Ocean in a high-risk earthquake zone?

:facepalm:

Fucking idiots.

Chiefspants
03-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Did you watch the news tonight?

They said the reactor exploded. ROFL

Denial.

So, it's okay for you to repeat inaccurate information?

K.

suzzer99
03-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Is there any topic you guys can't turn into a gigantic pissing contest? I actually came into this thread for substantive updates. I'm dumb.

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Is there any topic you guys can't turn into a gigantic pissing contest? I actually came into this thread for substantive updates. I'm dumb.

Yes. BTW, did you think this thread wouldn't be a pissing contest after googlegoogle dissed the mods like he did?

suzzer99
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Maybe the thread title should be changed to something a little more accurate.

Donger
03-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Why did they build a huge nuclear power plant next to the Pacific Ocean in a high-risk earthquake zone?

****ing idiots.

The Japanese islands are all in a high-risk earthquake zone. They have minimal indigenous natural resources required for electricity generation. So, they rely on nuclear power to generate a lot of their electricity.

They built it next to the ocean for its water.

Donger
03-12-2011, 07:06 PM

I suggest that you go over to Buck's thread instead: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242583

Just ignore anything teedubya says if you substantive updates, however.

DaFace
03-12-2011, 07:07 PM

The original thread title was something like "Japan nuclear reactor goes Chernobyl." There was never any substantive information here.

loochy
03-12-2011, 07:09 PM

Fucking idiots.

They need the cold water from the ocean to cool the reactor.

Donger
03-12-2011, 07:11 PM
BTW, here's a nice example of our equivalent:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Diablo_Canyon_NPP_above.jpg

booger
03-12-2011, 07:24 PM
helluva place to put a couple swimming pools

notorious
03-12-2011, 07:26 PM
The Japanese islands are all in a high-risk earthquake zone. They have minimal indigenous natural resources required for electricity generation. So, they rely on nuclear power to generate a lot of their electricity.

They built it next to the ocean for its water.

Thanks Donger, I know why they did it, but I think they are realizing their FAIL right now.

Bwana
03-12-2011, 07:31 PM

No shit, along with a few pink flamingos! :thumb:

http://bernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/pink_flamingo22009-09-03-1251994248.jpg

booger
03-12-2011, 07:33 PM
No shit, along with a few pink flamingos! :thumb:

http://bernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/pink_flamingo22009-09-03-1251994248.jpg

LMAO

Donger
03-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks Donger, I know why they did it, but I think they are realizing their FAIL right now.

It's kind of hard to prevent damage from a tsunami.

booger
03-12-2011, 07:35 PM
if you look close enough i think that's cousin eddie on the diving board

Bwana
03-12-2011, 07:41 PM
if you look close enough i think that's cousin eddie on the diving board

You know, I thought it was old Ed myself, but at second glace, I think its Rodney dangerfield, attempting the triple Lindy.

http://thismighthurt.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/rodney.jpg

booger
03-12-2011, 07:45 PM
hot damn, your right!

no respect indeed

booger
03-12-2011, 07:49 PM
we should check with dane but i think that's where they filmed avatar

Donger
03-12-2011, 07:53 PM

Those are spent fuel pools. I wouldn't recommend taking a dip.

booger
03-12-2011, 07:53 PM
also down in that valley there is this plant that they use the root extracts to make the crab shampoo. its the same plant in apacalipto that the huge aztec fella rubbed the flower petals on his junk and he and his old lady got burned on the trick from the elders.

booger
03-12-2011, 07:54 PM

spent fuel? so your saying somebody pissed in the pool again?

Bwana
03-12-2011, 07:57 PM

Yeah, but that whole glowing in the dark thing could be kind of cool.

notorious
03-12-2011, 08:03 PM

Richard Marchinko claims to have swam in one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BN3eirYDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

booger
03-12-2011, 08:05 PM
if i swam in a pool people pissed in i sure as hell wouldn't write a book about it

notorious
03-12-2011, 08:12 PM
if i swam in a pool people pissed in i sure as hell wouldn't write a book about it

If you swam in a public pool then you have been soaked in piss.

Marchinko didn't swim in piss, but he and his fellow SEALs did drink each others' piss, so there is that.

booger
03-12-2011, 08:18 PM
If you swam in a public pool then you have been soaked in piss.

Marchinko didn't swim in piss, but he and his fellow SEALs did drink each others' piss, so there is that.

sounds like a good book. i can't imagine the stuff those guys have had to eat and drink to survive.

notorious
03-12-2011, 08:25 PM
sounds like a good book. i can't imagine the stuff those guys have had to eat and drink to survive.

The first book is full of true stories and yes, it is an excellent read. BTW, they drank each others' piss just for kicks. It wasn't for survival.

I for one am glad we have that type of animal doing black ops shit for our country.

booger
03-12-2011, 08:31 PM
The first book is full of true stories and yes, it is an excellent read. BTW, they drank each others' piss just for kicks. It wasn't for survival.

I for one am glad we have that type of animal doing black ops shit for our country.

hell yes. glad and blessed. I rarely read books but that looks like the type that would be worth it.

i can just imagine the piss tasting like a skunk bottle of corona that has been baking in the sun all day.

Bwana
03-12-2011, 08:38 PM
hell yes. glad and blessed. I rarely read books but that looks like the type that would be worth it.

i can just imagine the piss tasting like a skunk bottle of corona that has been baking in the sun all day.

Or, a Heineken at ANY temperature.

teedubya
03-12-2011, 08:54 PM

ROFL

Dude, that's were Phelps trains. That radioactive water makes him a monster in the 100m.

teedubya
03-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Richard Marchinko claims to have swam in one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BN3eirYDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Dick Marcinko is out of ****ing control. When I read that book my jaw was dropped 3/4th of the time. A real Rambo, of sorts.

Phobia
03-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Googlegoogle is the worst thread starter in the history of ChiefsPlanet. He's also the second worst.

Third place goes to gochiefs but he was rehabilitated thanks to the actions of a genious.

Taking googlegoogle's thread starting rights is about 2 year overdue. Better late than never.

Pants
03-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Dick Marcinko is out of ****ing control. When I read that book my jaw was dropped 3/4th of the time. A real Rambo, of sorts.

Hey do you remember why his best friend almost didn't make the SEALs? The red-headed fella.

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Googlegoogle is the worst thread starter in the history of ChiefsPlanet. He's also the second worst.

Third place goes to gochiefs but he was rehabilitated thanks to the actions of a genious.

Taking googlegoogle's thread starting rights is about 2 year overdue. Better late than never.

Your great contribution!
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228336

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 09:19 PM
googlegoogle, I'd recommend you quit posting in this thread before a mod drops a nuke on you.

Hog Farmer
03-12-2011, 09:23 PM
That reminds me of the time my brother and I pissed a full six pack , snapped the caps back on and set it where someone would easily see it and say "Hey, Manuel, look someone set out a six pack of beer, it must be our lucky day"

DaFace
03-12-2011, 09:25 PM
googlegoogle, I'd recommend you quit posting in this thread before a mod drops a nuke on you.

Na, most of us are easily amused and enjoy the train wreck more.

Just Passin' By
03-12-2011, 09:26 PM
googlegoogle, you should have chosen another path:

It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Rams Fan
03-12-2011, 09:27 PM

Eh, I just don't like anyone being embarrassed that bad.

But then again, I'm a n00b. Which reminds me, I forgot my 1 year anniversary on CP.

Hog Farmer
03-12-2011, 09:30 PM

Speaking of train wrecks, whats the story on a missing train in Japan ? Has it been found ?

Phobia
03-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Your great contribution!
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228336

That was actually a play off another thread. You can do better than that. I've posted what, 3-400 threads on this site? You can't find a bad thread?

Bowser
03-12-2011, 09:59 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jGQ-ISsDm8M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baconeater
03-12-2011, 10:05 PM
That was actually a play off another thread. You can do better than that. I've posted what, 3-400 threads on this site? You can't find a bad thread?
I just did a search of your threads and to be honest, they're all pretty bad.

DaneMcCloud
03-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I just did a search of your threads and to be honest, they're all pretty bad.

I'm pretty sure he was wearing jorts when they were started

Bowser
03-12-2011, 10:09 PM

High difficulty manuever. I give this burn a 9.7.

Easy 6
03-12-2011, 10:10 PM
What a terrible mess for the Japanese, practically whole towns swept away & not 1 but maybe 2? plants that are in trouble.

The oddest thing is, was able to talk to my son in Okinawa tonight & he can see mainland Japan from his camp, yet he said that his area hardly felt anything at all & that the tide only rose a bit higher & lasted a bit longer.

BryanBusby
03-12-2011, 10:12 PM

lol

googlegoogle
03-12-2011, 10:15 PM

Thats right Daface. There was no explosion there's no meltdown.

Everything you said was true.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/12/AR2011031205493.html?hpid=topnews

And thanks for the ban D**Kface.

loochy
03-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Thats right Daface. There was no explosion there no meltdown.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/12/AR2011031205493.html?hpid=topnews

Working to avert a meltdown is not the same as a meltdown. Do you even read the articles you post?

Bowser
03-12-2011, 10:22 PM

HOLY SHIT!! ALIENS ARE INVADING THE WEST COAST!!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/battle-los-angeles/

DaFace
03-12-2011, 10:23 PM

Well, at least you finally admitted it.

DaFace
03-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Know what the funniest part is? The "ban" wasn't even me.

Oh, the humanity!

RJ
03-12-2011, 10:32 PM
What a terrible mess for the Japanese, practically whole towns swept away & not 1 but maybe 2? plants that are in trouble.

The oddest thing is, was able to talk to my son in Okinawa tonight & he can see mainland Japan from his camp, yet he said that his area hardly felt anything at all & that the tide only rose a bit higher & lasted a bit longer.

My nephew is in Okinawa, my understanding is that he'll be in Tokyo within the next couple of days. I hear that he felt the quake but, as you said, nothing from the tsunami.

FAX
03-12-2011, 10:54 PM
I sympathize with your circumstance, Mr. googlegoogle. I once claimed in front of God and everybody that Eddie Mekka had spontaneously combusted at an LA restaurant. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. It turned out that he had merely picked out his own clothes for that evening.

FAX