PDA

View Full Version : Life Skinny school bully gets fucked up

Pages : [1] 2

-King-
03-14-2011, 09:22 AM
<embed src="http://img143.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=Posg" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="260">

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

OP Updated

ROFLROFLROFL

Count Zarth
03-14-2011, 09:23 AM
claythan's revenge

Rams Fan
03-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Holy shit. LMAO

tooge
03-14-2011, 09:26 AM
lol at bully's getting their ass handed to them.

DMAC
Pancake

MOhillbilly
WHEN BEARS ATTACK!

Halfcan
03-14-2011, 09:27 AM
that was great!

Hydrae
Do you think he learned a lesson in size?

raybec 4
Don't start none, won't be none

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Fucking jackknife powerbomb FTMFW!!!!

IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S VADAR TIME!

Frazod
03-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Awesome. Plus, it's immortalized on YouTube forever. ROFL

Dayze
03-14-2011, 09:35 AM
awesome.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 09:36 AM
****ing jackknife powerbomb FTMFW!!!!

IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S VADAR TIME!

I did this to a man. Damn near killed him.

HonestChieffan
03-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Very well played.

blaise
03-14-2011, 09:37 AM
That looked like it hurt.

CoMoChief
03-14-2011, 09:39 AM
big 'ol Bam Bam fuckin shit up.

can't believe he just stood there and let that kid hit him in the face though.

tooge
03-14-2011, 09:42 AM
bully kids face is jacked up, and his little chicken leg is probably broken from slamming on those bricks. Karma sucks skinny boy!

Lzen
03-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Love how that other kid steps in. Need to protect your skinny bully friend? That's BS. Besides, it looked like the fat kid was done (so long as skinny bully was done).

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 09:43 AM

Rectum! Damn near killed em!

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 09:44 AM
This just reinforces my view to not fuck with fat people with tiny backpacks.

Saulbadguy
03-14-2011, 09:45 AM
And thus begins an internet meme.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WWpcPTEN95E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This one is lame, but I imagine they will get better.

Pestilence
03-14-2011, 09:47 AM
And that's why you don't fuck with the quiet, bigger ones.

It reminds me of this kid that was in my Junior High. The dude was akward and quiet......he was also about 6'. The popular kids in my class used to pick on him all the time because he would just sit there and take it. Then one day at lunch, they cornered him and were pushing him around. All you heard was a scream and a kid comes running out of the group with a pencil sticking out of his arm. No one fucked with that kid again.

DMAC
03-14-2011, 09:50 AM
And that's why you don't fuck with the quiet, bigger ones.

It reminds me of this kid that was in my Junior High. The dude was akward and quiet......he was also about 6'. The popular kids in my class used to pick on him all the time because he would just sit there and take it. Then one day at lunch, they cornered him and were pushing him around. All you heard was a scream and a kid comes running out of the group with a pencil sticking out of his arm. No one fucked with that kid again.

ROFL

blaise
03-14-2011, 09:50 AM
And that's why you don't **** with the quiet, bigger ones.

It reminds me of this kid that was in my Junior High. The dude was akward and quiet......he was also about 6'. The popular kids in my class used to pick on him all the time because he would just sit there and take it. Then one day at lunch, they cornered him and were pushing him around. All you heard was a scream and a kid comes running out of the group with a pencil sticking out of his arm. No one ****ed with that kid again.

There was a kid in my school (a big kid) named Paul Carpino. Somehow kids started calling him "Mr. C" as in, "Mr. Cunt" because they said he had no dick. Paul thought it was Mr. C as in Mr. Carpino. It went on for a week and then one day he figured it out, and some skinny kid named Steve called him Mr. C. Paulie just ruined him, and nobody messed with Paulie anymore.

seclark
03-14-2011, 09:52 AM

i did it to my brother in law, and he had a damn seizure. right on the inlaws kitchen floor.

kept f@ckin w/me, wanting to wrestle. it was a bad deal.
sec

WV
03-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Funny as shit, but sadly this is part of the bullying problem. Technology is a powerful and permanent form of bullying....these kids were obviously hoping for different results, but it's still sad.

blaise
03-14-2011, 09:55 AM
The skinny kid is lucky really. He could have been really messed up.

seclark
03-14-2011, 09:56 AM
The skinny kid is lucky really. He could have been really messed up.

hopefully he learned a lesson.
sec

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 09:56 AM
i did it to my brother in law, and he had a damn seizure. right on the inlaws kitchen floor.

kept f@ckin w/me, wanting to wrestle. it was a bad deal.
sec

I thought we were gonna have to make a river run. Bad deal indeed.

seclark
03-14-2011, 09:59 AM
I thought we were gonna have to make a river run. Bad deal indeed.

you'd think if you punch a guy in the face and he just stands there looking at you, it'd be wise to count yourself lucky and back the f@ck off.

kid got what he deserved...little bull didn't even bread a sweat.
sec

Rain Man
Love watching the video. Hopefully the bully learned a lesson, and the kid getting picked on gets an honor award from the school.

Frazod
That kid is way to much of a shrimp to be bullying anybody. Reminds me of a fight I got in back in fifth grade.

I was in grade school in the mid-70s, at the height of the Happy Days/Fonzie craze. There was this jerkoff in my class named Hal who dressed like Fonzie EVERY DAY - black leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans, boots, slicked back hair, whole nine yards. Went around doing the thumbs up thing and saying HEYYYY all the time. All the little fifth grade girls thought this guy was dreamy; all the guys thought he was a douche. He was also tiny - I mean, I wasn't a big kid by any means, but I was certainly bigger that Hal. Anyway, one day he picked a fight with me, and proceeded to kick me with his little Fonzie boots. Unfortunately for him, I caught his boot, shoved up real hard, and flipped him right on his little greased-back Fonzie head on the playground asphault. Too bad it was about 30 years too early for YouTube, because it would have made a great video. After that, Hal cried like a baby and ran away, which I thought was very un-Fonzie-like. LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
03-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Video was removed.

seclark
03-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Video was removed.

that's bullshit...it should be shown.
sec

Phobia
03-14-2011, 10:08 AM

Or at least for an hour.

Frazod
03-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Or at least for an hour.

Well, these things have a way of popping back up.

morphius
03-14-2011, 10:15 AM
That kid is way to much of a shrimp to be bullying anybody. Reminds me of a fight I got in back in fifth grade.

I was in grade school in the mid-70s, at the height of the Happy Days/Fonzie craze. There was this jerkoff in my class named Hal who dressed like Fonzie EVERY DAY - black leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans, boots, slicked back hair, whole nine yards. Went around doing the thumbs up thing and saying HEYYYY all the time. All the little fifth grade girls thought this guy was dreamy; all the guys thought he was a douche. He was also tiny - I mean, I wasn't a big kid by any means, but I was certainly bigger that Hal. Anyway, one day he picked a fight with me, and proceeded to kick me with his little Fonzie boots. Unfortunately for him, I caught his boot, shoved up real hard, and flipped him right on his little greased-back Fonzie head on the playground asphault. Too bad it was about 30 years too early for YouTube, because it would have made a great video. After that, Hal cried like a baby and ran away, which I thought was very un-Fonzie-like. LMAO
Of course nowadays you'd be arrested for attempted murder, so there is a trade off there.

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 10:24 AM
damn. both videos removed. and i didn't get to see the second one.

Frazod
03-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Of course nowadays you'd be arrested for attempted murder, so there is a trade off there.

Heh. My punishment back then was that none of the girls would talk to me after dumped their little darling Fonzie-wannabe on his head and made him cry.

Of course, when you're 10, that's not such a bad thing. :D

ZootedGranny
03-14-2011, 10:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlcNEAK8Kg

http://i.imgur.com/71RTZ.gif

Dude handled his business and walked away like a boss.

jjjayb
03-14-2011, 10:37 AM

Or not. "video pulled due to violation of terms of service". :doh!:

Iowanian
03-14-2011, 10:42 AM
The word bully is sure used a lot today.

Who knows, maybe it was just a fight. Maybe fatty said something mean to his sister...who knows.

It just looked like a grade school fight to me.

Donger
03-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Crikey.

Bane
03-14-2011, 10:45 AM
FATALITY!LMAO

BigCatDaddy
03-14-2011, 10:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlcNEAK8Kg

http://i.imgur.com/71RTZ.gif

Dude handled his business and walked away like a boss.

Damn, he screwed up a golden opportunity for a sit down pile driver on the concrete.

Donger
03-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Heh. He looks just like the kid in Jurassic Park limping around.

Bill Lundberg
03-14-2011, 10:47 AM
That's not fun to watch. The little bastard deserved to get beat up but I can't root for a kid that age/size getting body slammed into the concrete. Could have ended disastrously.

DMAC
03-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Heh. He looks just like the kid in Jurassic Park limping around.

LMAO

Iowanian
03-14-2011, 10:49 AM
He deserved to lose by hulk smash because he stopped throwing and did too much Apollo Creed dancing.

DMAC
03-14-2011, 10:54 AM
I bet that kid has a bearded, bus ridin, mama losin, light blue shirt wearin grandpa.

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 10:57 AM
I bet that kid has a bearded, bus ridin, mama losin, light blue shirt wearin grandpa.

:eek:

kcfanXIII
03-14-2011, 11:00 AM
I was taught to stand up to bullies and handle my business. Kids today are taught to run and tell an adult. Then the bully goes all good kid when confronted. That's why there are more bullies today.

There was a kid that used to push my buttons to get me pissed off. Would intentionally piss me off then run and tell his parents i was bullying him. Then one day i got him cornered on the bus. I preceded to bloody him to a pulp and when the principal got the whole story i walked away with out so much as a detention. He said "you knew what was coming yet you still provoked it? I think we all learned a lesson already..." to the kid. Never would have gone down like that today. They probably would have arrested me.

BigCatDaddy
03-14-2011, 11:04 AM
ROFL .. So far Chief Planeteers undefeated in bully beatdowns. Surely someone on here was the bully that got whipped?

FAX
03-14-2011, 11:06 AM
The little evil genius was helpless in the grasp of Giant Boy whose grandmother taught him well that velocity plus inertia plus concrete will always put an end to little evil geniuses.

FAX

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 11:06 AM
ROFL .. So far Chief Planeteers undefeated in bully beatdowns. Surely someone on here was the bully that got whipped?

many times. Until i learned.

KCUnited
03-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Buddy in high school used to give this big girl a hard time since our elementary days. One day he was talking a gang of junk to her and she latched onto his balls (this was back in the 90's Umbro shorts days), took him to the ground and put the death grip on his nutsack until he passed out.

It was a life changing moment for her, you could see the monumental achievement in her eyes as she sat you his chest crushing his berries. It looked like a package of hotdogs cracking a walnut.

headsnap
03-14-2011, 11:13 AM
I don't think there have been many Raiderfans posting on this thread yet... ;)

Bob Dole
03-14-2011, 11:13 AM
http://www.watchyoursetup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/baby-huey.jpg

BigCatDaddy
03-14-2011, 11:15 AM
I don't think there have been many Raiderfans posting on this thread yet... ;)

Or KnowMo. Someone probably tweeted a fat kid was soft and he took it as gospel.

88TG88
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Zangief is trending on twitter lol

LiveSteam
03-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Nice body slam. kids got some potential. The bully is lucky he wasn't eating tennis shoes as well.

baitism
03-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Damn. I need to see this video.

Baby Lee
03-14-2011, 11:39 AM

Didn't get in many fights because feared my mom if I got detention more than an adversary.

One time some hoodlum [I don't even remember him being around an entire semester, probably shipped off to juvy or CPS] thought I looked at him stink eyed in class, so him and a couple of his friends cornered me after class. Threw a hook to my jaw. I just glared at him. He threw another hook. I'll admit it hurt, he was putting everything behind it. But I just continued to glare. And I can recall being scared more that I'd get in trouble for a full on fight, and figured there's no way I could get in trouble for just standing there. Luckily my resolve and glare deterred him. He backed away and I never heard from him again.

Another time I benefited from; 1) being outside by the busses before school instead of inside with teacher supervision, and 2) like two minutes of glancing at a karate manual at Waldenbooks the week before. This kid who was a constant irritation was starting his 'in your face' stuff with me. He got just a smidge too close trying to do that chest bump staredown thing, and I just slipped my left leg past his left [my right] side and hitched up next to his heels, then shoved his chest. He went down with dispatch, and I hopped on his chest and threw an arm bar across his neck. Got up and walked away. He too never bothered me again.

Valiant
03-14-2011, 11:51 AM
The more I look back. The more I realize my friends sucked in jr high and high school.
New kid in the neighborhood, got picked on all the time. Senior yeat I think I weighed 170 if I was lucky at 6'2. Most of the bullying was verbal, I wasgood at talking my way out of group beatings, they never did it alone. Looking back or being able to talk to my former self I would temm me just to fight and knock them the fuck out. Learned later on I hit hard.

Two supposed friends had me in a headlock on the ground,threatening to beat my ass for starting trouble. I guess when ones gf is banging the others friend and your a tight knit group don't tell. Well this seemed to go on for a while(10mins or so) of me in the headlock on my knees with a fatass on top of me. I eventually snapped and gave him 5 seconds to let me up or I am fucking his shit up. Spun around and practically ryu/ken uppercutted his ass as I was jumping up. Totally whiffed, but they backed off and walked home.

One of them still likes to think he is a badass from his training at some crap mark long or something similar dojo, well other then the fact he has a glass nose, and I am 250lbs andcould just bitch slap him out. I realize how much I do not care for my old friends from back then.

My favorits story I have told a few times on here is from the dome off of frontstreet. Playing a dirty mexican team and well we had a racist on our team. Well shit gets going on thefield, we are out numbered a lot. I am seperating them and breaking it up and my periphal vision at the last moment sees a sucker punch to my face. Lil fucker just blasts me with everything he has. I just stared at him as he hit like a lil girl, he bolted out the back door.

Other then that I have not been in a fight in ages. Get sized up a lot though.

Pestilence
03-14-2011, 11:53 AM
The more I look back. The more I realize my friends sucked in jr high and high school.
New kid in the neighborhood, got picked on all the time. Senior yeat I think I weighed 170 if I was lucky at 6'2. Most of the bullying was verbal, I wasgood at talking my way out of group beatings, they never did it alone. Looking back or being able to talk to my former self I would temm me just to fight and knock them the fuck out. Learned later on I hit hard.

Two supposed friends had me in a headlock on the ground,threatening to beat my ass for starting trouble. I guess when ones gf is banging the others friend and your a tight knit group don't tell. Well this seemed to go on for a while(10mins or so) of me in the headlock on my knees with a fatass on top of me. I eventually snapped and gave him 5 seconds to let me up or I am fucking his shit up. Spun around and practically ryu/ken uppercutted his ass as I was jumping up. Totally whiffed, but they backed off and walked home.

One of them still likes to think he is a badass from his training at some crap mark long or something similar dojo, well other then the fact he has a glass nose, and I am 250lbs andcould just bitch slap him out. I realize how much I do not care for my old friends from back then.

My favorits story I have told a few times on here is from the dome off of frontstreet. Playing a dirty mexican team and well we had a racist on our team. Well shit gets going on thefield, we are out numbered a lot. I am seperating them and breaking it up and my periphal vision at the last moment sees a sucker punch to my face. Lil fucker just blasts me with everything he has. I just stared at him as he hit like a lil girl, he bolted out the back door.

Other then that I have not been in a fight in ages. Get sized up a lot though.

So.....you're talking about yourself then?

Deberg_1990
03-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Wow, that skinny kid could have been seriously hurt.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 12:03 PM

draim bramage?

Mile High Mania
03-14-2011, 12:08 PM

That is a good life lesson for him. Don't be a jerk... Especially, if the other kid is 3X your size.

Valiant
03-14-2011, 12:11 PM
So.....you're talking about yourself then?

Well the racist would be you, if you took it that way. Dirty means they foul and take cheapshots.

Brock
03-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Looks like he deserved to be.

Lzen
03-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Well the racist would be you, if you took it that way. Dirty means they foul and take cheapshots.

Soccer?

Bowser
03-14-2011, 12:14 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UzfY-aXGcBY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant
03-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Soccer?

yes

Lzen
03-14-2011, 12:18 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UzfY-aXGcBY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

ROFL

Love Chris Tucker!

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Hilarious. WTF is that skinny kid even thinking anyway, that he’s got backup from his buddies or something?

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 12:24 PM
http://www.facebook.com/caseythepunisher

LMAO @ "get him on Tosh.0 and have him powerbomb Daniel Tosh."

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 12:24 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/b0/The_casey_story.jpg

salame
03-14-2011, 12:25 PM
dammit I want to see it

Frazod
03-14-2011, 12:28 PM

Shit, I fell out of a tree once from about 30 feet. Granted, some branches helped break my fall on the way down, but I landed flat on my back on hard dirt, a lot harder than that little prick got slammed. It hurt like hell and knocked the wind out of me, and I ran home crying to mom, but I wasn't injured at all. Kids are very resilient.

If it happened now I'd explode when I hit the ground. :D

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 12:34 PM
The video is in that link i just posted on facebook.

Rain Man
03-14-2011, 12:35 PM
I actually cringed when the bully hit the ground. Fortunately it looked like he landed on his shoulder more than his head, or otherwise he'd be bullying people from one of those wheelchairs that moves depending on how you blow into a tube.

I laughed at how he slunk away all scared and stuff, though. I guess he only gets in fights with people who don't fight back.

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 12:36 PM
I actually cringed when the bully hit the ground. Fortunately it looked like he landed on his shoulder more than his head, or otherwise he'd be bullying people from one of those wheelchairs that moves depending on how you blow into a tube.

I laughed at how he slunk away all scared and stuff, though. I guess he only gets in fights with people who don't fight back.

Which is actually the definition of a bully.

Rain Man
03-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Which is actually the definition of a bully.

Good point.

Valiant
03-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Shit, I fell out of a tree once from about 30 feet. Granted, some branches helped break my fall on the way down, but I landed flat on my back on hard dirt, a lot harder than that little prick got slammed. It hurt like hell and knocked the wind out of me, and I ran home crying to mom, but I wasn't injured at all. Kids are very resilient.

Yeah shit is just random, when your number is up it is up. Few months ago guy fell 14ft off a ladder and died. Then you had the guy that fell off a mountain recently, want to say 800 feet and was fine, and by fine I mean didn't die. Think he broke a lot of shit.

tooge
03-14-2011, 12:46 PM
well, that "bully" is gonna be the laughing stock of his school and town for the forseeable future. His parents are gonna have to move to another state, or that kids life is fail from here on out. Pretty funny really

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 12:48 PM
wow. that facebook page is taking on a life of it's own.

http://i.imgur.com/4VSHl.jpg

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 12:49 PM
<embed src="http://img143.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=Posg" width="320" height="260" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

Uploaded with <a target='_blank' href='http://imageshack.us'>ImageShack.us</a>

Here's the video. feel free to update the OP

BigCatDaddy
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
<embed src="http://img143.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=Posg" width="320" height="260" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

Couple things. Is the bully wearing a matching shirt as the 2 girls watching?

Did the girl punk out the dude's buddy that stepped up and was he shadow boxing has walked into the tunnel at the end of the clip?

seclark
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM

i've pulled heads off chickens that stumble around like that.
sec

Mr. Flopnuts
03-14-2011, 01:02 PM
wow. that facebook page is taking on a life of it's own.

http://i.imgur.com/4VSHl.jpg

What's that kids last name? Is it Gale? Because he's the one that got his shit pushed in on that video. They've posted his name address and phone number on the Facebook page now.

BigCatDaddy
03-14-2011, 01:04 PM
What's that kids last name? Is it Gale? Because he's the one that got his shit pushed in on that video. They've posted his name address and phone number on the Facebook page now.

Maybe Clay can see if he wants to particpate in this thread.

Predarat
03-14-2011, 01:07 PM
That was awesome, the little shit deserved it!

Frazod
03-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Couple things. Is the bully wearing a matching shirt as the 2 girls watching?

Did the girl punk out the dude's buddy that stepped up and was he shadow boxing has walked into the tunnel at the end of the clip?

Now that you mention it, they all seem to be wearing sports jerseys of two specific types. Another kid steps up at the end as our hero walks away wearing the exact same shirt, and seems to be blocking anybody else from following him.

Perhaps this is team/school related.

And I've got to say, the best part is the little fucker seeming to fall on his face right in front of the camera at the end. That cracks me up more than the slam itself. :D

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 01:14 PM
school uni.

DMAC
03-14-2011, 01:17 PM
school uni.

Yep. They have come along way.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Yep. They have come along way.

hated em.

BigCatDaddy
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
And I've got to say, the best part is the little ****er seeming to fall on his face right in front of the camera at the end. That cracks me up more than the slam itself. :D

I think he might have puked ROFL

seclark
03-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and little children shout;
But there is no joy for ritchard — mighty Casey put him out.

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM

no idea what his full name is.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
his friend was goading him on until he go body slammed and then stepped up later. He should get slammed too.

Saul Good
03-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Did this happen on the 11th? If it did, I think I know what caused that earthquake.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2011, 01:27 PM
video hosted here too: http://xpock.com.br/bullying-fail

bowener
03-14-2011, 01:28 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_rcu8KxEeic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
03-14-2011, 01:36 PM
this reminds me of the time a bully was fucking with me...

i was like in 3rd grade when we lived by this church with a gravel walkway all around the sides and back, which kids used to walk to school...

there were these 5th graders who always gave me and my friends a bad time and one of them lived on the other end of the church and would walk right by my house every day...

one day, i just got fed up and decided to straighten that kid out...

i waited behind the corner of the church, right by my house for him to come down the walkway...

as soon as he got to the place i was hiding i stepped out and hit him with a brick...

me and my little buds never seemed to have much trouble with bullies after then...

they called me go brick in those days...

bowener
03-14-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm just taking a guess here, but possibly their uniforms go by grades. Maybe the little bitchard is a 9th grade twirp and Beast Casey is an 8th grade god. Bitchard's friend that steps up at the end is pretty big, tall at least.

bowener
03-14-2011, 01:39 PM
this reminds me of the time a bully was ****ing with me...

i was like in 3rd grade when we lived by this church with a gravel walkway all around the sides and back, which kids used to walk to school...

there were these 5th graders who always gave me and my friends a bad time and one of them lived on the other end of the church and would walk right by my house every day...

one day, i just got fed up and decided to straighten that kid out...

i waited behind the corner of the church, right by my house for him to come down the walkway...

as soon as he got to the place i was hiding i stepped out and hit him with a brick...

me and my little buds never seemed to have much trouble with bullies after then...

they called me go brick in those days...
Jesus Christ. I mean, congrats on ending shit. Does this always bring back memories? :banghead:

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 01:40 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_rcu8KxEeic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:LOL: You know it’s an epic ass whoop’n when it gets a sound track.

Saul Good
03-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Now that you mention it, they all seem to be wearing sports jerseys of two specific types. Another kid steps up at the end as our hero walks away wearing the exact same shirt, and seems to be blocking anybody else from following him.

Perhaps this is team/school related.

And I've got to say, the best part is the little fucker seeming to fall on his face right in front of the camera at the end. That cracks me up more than the slam itself. :D

I knew I'd seen that walk somewhere before.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pPgMo_l_cis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bowener
03-14-2011, 01:47 PM
I knew I'd seen that walk somewhere before.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pPgMo_l_cis" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>
Oh fuck!!

ROFLROFL

Over-Head
03-14-2011, 01:48 PM
video hosted here too: http://xpock.com.br/bullying-fail

Can't wait to do this to my brother, rotten ****er put me in outpaitants enough times kicking the ever loven shit out of me, then me lieing to my folks saying it happened at school etc...

Yeah, he was real tough a year and a half ago when I went to see my mother before she died, I let him know in no un-certian terms I was no longer scared of him, and his bullying days as long as I was concerned were over.
I told him soon as mom's in the ground, my promise to her ends...(me leaving my brother alone)

They buried her Aug 2009, and If I ever see that prick again, 1 of us is going to jail for attempted murder, the other to ICU, because he'll ****en near have to kill me, to save his own ass.

Brock
03-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Can't wait to do this to my brother, rotten ****er put me in outpaitants enough times kicking the ever loven shit out of me, then me lieing to my folks saying it happened at school etc...

Yeah, he was real tough a year and a half ago when I went to see my mother before she died, I let him know in no un-certian terms I was no longer scared of him, and his bullying days as long as I was concerned were over.
I told him soon as mom's in the ground, my promise to her ends...(me leaving my brother alone)

They buried her Aug 2009, and If I ever see that pillowbitergot prick again, 1 of us is going to jail for attempted murder, the other to ICU, because he'll ****en near have to kill me, to save his own ass.

seek therapy

Over-Head
03-14-2011, 01:54 PM
seek therapy
Fist in mouth,,,great therapy for me.
He terrorised me for the first 23 years of my life, parents, teachers, cops, no one would do anything....Now Karma's a bitch 20 years later.

blaise
03-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Fist in mouth,,,great therapy for me.
He terrorised me for the first 23 years of my life, parents, teachers, cops, no one would do anything....Now Karma's a bitch 20 years later.

Relax, yesterday was Thursday. Today, it is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday, and after that comes Sunday.

Over-Head
03-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Relax, yesterday was Thursday. Today, it is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday, and after that comes Sunday.
This IS relaxed,,,you should have seen me about 10 -15 years ago. I'd throw somethihng big and heavy at you just for saying his name.

Frazod
03-14-2011, 02:10 PM

They buried her Aug 2009, and If I ever see that prick again, 1 of us is going to jail for attempted murder, the other to ICU, because he'll ****en near have to kill me, to save his own ass.

I guess we now know what Michael Corleone would sound like if he was Canadian and stoned. LMAO

Dartgod
03-14-2011, 02:13 PM
And I'm sure the ground would be none too pleased either. :evil:

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 02:15 PM
“This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube’s terms of service.”

That took, what, 5 hours?

Frazod
03-14-2011, 02:16 PM
And I'm sure the ground would be none too pleased either. :evil:

There might be a bit of cratering involved..... :)

DBOSHO
03-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Oh ****!!

ROFLROFL

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Whats the official name of this video?

CrazyPhuD
03-14-2011, 02:20 PM

Dude that vid is fucking great. BTW while the vids may not be viewable on my computer I can see them all still with the iphone.

bowener
03-14-2011, 02:24 PM
FB nuked his fan page... but it has been reborn again!

Mr. Flopnuts
03-14-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.facebook.com/caseythepunisher

LMAO @ "get him on Tosh.0 and have him powerbomb Daniel Tosh."

Fucking Facebook page is down. WTF?

bowener
03-14-2011, 02:31 PM
****ing Facebook page is down. WTF?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-The-Punisher/197964833557210?sk=wall#!/pages/Casey-The-Punisher/197964833557210?sk=wall&filter=1

KCinNY
03-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Little punk was lucky the body slam wasn't followed up with a kick to the head. Kid's melon was set up like a football on a tee.

rockymtnchief
03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-The-Punisher/197964833557210?sk=wall#!/pages/Casey-The-Punisher/197964833557210?sk=wall&filter=1

Yeah, but it doesn't have the picture of Ritchard with his broken leg yet. Skinny bastard smacked it pretty good on that concrete.

Gadzooks
03-14-2011, 02:37 PM
I hope somebody called the "Amber lamps".
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp336/jdansmith/amberlamps.jpg

bowener
03-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Who here is has seen Ferris Buehlers day off?

Rain Man
03-14-2011, 02:45 PM
FB nuked his fan page... but it has been reborn again!

Facebook is going to get body slammed if they do that one more time.

rockymtnchief
03-14-2011, 02:48 PM
googlegoogle

Oh that's mean! You're soon to have a mushroom stamp on your forehead!ROFL

Deberg_1990
03-14-2011, 02:50 PM
draim bramage?

That is a good life lesson for him. Don't be a jerk... Especially, if the other kid is 3X your size.

Looks like he deserved to be.

We have no idea the "real story" behind this video.

seclark
03-14-2011, 02:53 PM

i see all i need to know. bull stands there, giving how many free shots to the other guy? gets fed up. body slams. walks away.
sec

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 02:54 PM

well the big kid certainly didn't force the skinny kid and his friends to videotape him as they punch him and dance around like idiots...

Over-Head
03-14-2011, 02:55 PM
i see all i need to know. bull stands there, giving how many free shots to the other guy? gets fed up. body slams. walks away.
sec This

Dayze
03-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Hopefully the ‘bully’ (skinny kid) and his family chalk this up to a lesson learned.
Don’t write checks you’re a** can’t cash.

-assuming the backstory aligns with the title of the video etc.

bowener
03-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Oh that's mean! You're soon to have a mushroom stamp on your forehead!ROFL

I take it that it may be you?

Rain Man
03-14-2011, 03:00 PM

The original video looked to be a bit longer, and the bigger kid was minding his own business when the skinny kid came up to him. I think the front got cropped a little in the later video.

Braincase
03-14-2011, 03:05 PM
There's always some punk trying to find the biggest kid they can pick on to make a name for themselves. I'm happy for the big kid. Alot of big kids get picked on because of their weight or build. I hope every fat kid that gets picked on sees this and feels empowered, and knows they don't have to put up with some skinny ****stain's abuse.

rockymtnchief
03-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I take it that it may be you?

Nope. I'm on there, but that's not me. Michael is a much larger and meaner man than me.;)

Chocolate Hog
03-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Removed

Dayze
03-14-2011, 03:10 PM
can he play RT?

(obligatory)

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Removed

I was beginning to think it was just me.

“This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube’s terms of service.”

That took, what, 5 hours?

bowener
03-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Removed
unremoved dammit! #Winning!

bowener
03-14-2011, 03:16 PM
It is official now. "The Casey" made it into Encyclopedia Dramatica (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Casey).

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/80/Bodyslam.jpg

DMAC
03-14-2011, 03:18 PM
can he play RT?

(obligatory)

No shit. He's a badass. I bet he has a box jellyfish in his backpack.

RNR
03-14-2011, 03:20 PM
There's always some punk trying to find the biggest kid they can pick on to make a name for themselves. I'm happy for the big kid. Alot of big kids get picked on because of their weight or build. I hope every fat kid that gets picked on sees this and feels empowered, and knows they don't have to put up with some skinny ****stain's abuse.
It appeared as though the skinny kid had a bigger buddy backing him up. It was a very cool video and sometimes the good guy wins~

Pestilence
03-14-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that's Epic Beard Man's Grandson.

Brock
03-14-2011, 03:25 PM

Looks like the "real story" is that the big kid absorbed a couple of punches and the little shit wouldn't leave it at that.

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm pretty sure that's Epic Beard Man's Grandson.

Good point. He’s probably hiding the lone wolf t-shirt and fanny pack under his school uni.

Lzen
03-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Yeah shit is just random, when your number is up it is up. Few months ago guy fell 14ft off a ladder and died. Then you had the guy that fell off a mountain recently, want to say 800 feet and was fine, and by fine I mean didn't die. Think he broke a lot of shit.

WTH? How does one fall 14 ft off a ladder and die?

RNR
03-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Looks like the "real story" is that the big kid absorbed a couple of punches and the little shit wouldn't leave it at that.

Glad he did not leave it alone. That ass kicking will serve him well. Some people just have to get tuned up to get thinking right~

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 03:30 PM

i know a guy that once had sex with a girl. 10 years later, BAM, herpes.

DMAC
03-14-2011, 03:32 PM
i know a guy that once had sex with a girl. 10 years later, BAM, herpes.

I think there is herpes in your change tray.

|Zach|
03-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Oh man that was intense.

Glad nobody got seriously hurt.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh man that was intense.

Glad nobody got seriously hurt.

Pretty sure the skinny kid was seriously hurt. You dont walk down queer street and not be fucked up.

bowener
03-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Pretty sure the skinny kid was seriously hurt. You dont walk down queer street and not be ****ed up.

The original fan page on FB showed a picture of him on crutches and a cast on one of his legs.

Correction: No cast.

Bitchard or Ritchtard or Bitchtard below:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6e/Bogankid.jpg

Sofa King
03-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Pretty sure the skinny kid was seriously hurt. You dont walk down queer street and not be ****ed up.

is your experience talking or just the booze?

seclark
03-14-2011, 03:48 PM

his walk, and the pucker on his face looked like he'd just licked a cats ass.
sec

DA_T_84
03-14-2011, 03:50 PM
The way his leg hits that rail tie or whatever, at that force and velocity, I'd be surprised if he didnt snap a bone.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 03:51 PM
<DT>Queer Street</DT><DD>When a boxer is dazed from getting hit hard on the head or has taken too many punches to the head he is said to be on Queer Street or taking a walk on Queer Street.</DD>
Around here we call it the karate flop.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 03:51 PM
The way his leg hits that rail tie or whatever, at that force and velocity, I'd be surprised if he didnt snap a bone.

lil bit. his brain/cns is doin two things at once.

Chocolate Hog
03-14-2011, 03:52 PM
That little faggot got F5

go bowe
03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Jesus Christ. I mean, congrats on ending shit. Does this always bring back memories? :banghead:ah yes...

those were the days...

Radar Chief
03-14-2011, 03:53 PM

I thought I saw a knot developing on his shin, which would be in about the right spot for where his leg hit that brick edging thing but its his other leg he seems to be stumbling around on.

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 03:54 PM
ah yes...

those were the days...

stabbed a kid in the face with his own knife.

Valiant
03-14-2011, 03:55 PM

That was my point. When it is your time it is your time. When I get home I will see if it was in the star, bbc or another news sources that I read. Just stuck in my head because same day I read about the guy falling off the mountain and being ok.

seclark
03-14-2011, 03:58 PM
stabbed a kid in the face with his own knife.
little f@cker stabbed me in the ass w/a bbq fork once.
before i could chase him down, i was asked to leave the party.
bled like a stuck pig.
sec

MOhillbilly
03-14-2011, 03:58 PM
what are we gonna do with the body? no lie-facepalm-im out!

go bowe
03-14-2011, 04:03 PM
stabbed a kid in the face with his own knife.did they call you go knife?

Donger
03-14-2011, 04:08 PM

Probably by hitting the ground.

Donger
03-14-2011, 04:14 PM
I have a friend who likes to still tell people the story of how I shot him once. We were down near a creek with our BB rifles, just plinking away at stuff. I was down near the water and he was up along one of the edges, about 50 feet above me about 50 years away. He chose to take a shot at me, and it just bounded off my coat. He took off. My rifle was read to go, so lined up the crosshairs on his head and fired. He went down screaming. Thankfully, I neglected to compensate for drop, so I hit him in his right shoulder. He had on a big, 80s winter coat and it went right through that and penetrated about half an inch. I squeezed on it and the BB popped out like a zit.

He still shows the scar to this day, but now says that it was a .22

cdcox
03-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I have a friend who likes to still tell people the story of how I shot him once. We were down near a creek with our BB rifles, just plinking away at stuff. I was down near the water and he was up along one of the edges, about 50 feet above me about 50 years away. He chose to take a shot at me, and it just bounded off my coat. He took off. My rifle was read to go, so lined up the crosshairs on his head and fired. He went down screaming. Thankfully, I neglected to compensate for drop, so I hit him in his right shoulder. He had on a big, 80s winter coat and it went right through that and penetrated about half an inch. I squeezed on it and the BB popped out like a zit.

Figures that the rich kid would have the better bb gun. Guy should have known that.

seclark
03-14-2011, 04:40 PM

bah...i shot my big brother in the forehead while he was taking a dump in my great grandmothers outhouse. our old man dug it out w/his knife, then kicked both our asses for shooting at each other w/bb guns. didn't take them away though.:thumb:
sec

Donger
03-14-2011, 04:42 PM
bah...i shot my big brother in the forehead while he was taking a dump in my great grandmothers outhouse. our old man dug it out w/his knife, then kicked both our asses for shooting at each other w/bb guns. didn't take them away though.:thumb:
sec

LMAO

seclark
03-14-2011, 04:46 PM
LMAO

that day he learned to shut the door.
sec

Donger
03-14-2011, 04:49 PM
that day he learned to shut the door.
sec

I still can't decide which part was funnier: that there was an outhouse to begin with, that he was on it, that you hit his forehead or that pops dug it out with a knife.

That's crazy.

The craziest thing my friends and I did was going down to the creek armed with CO2 canisters. We'd hit the end with a golf club and try to avoid it flying around.

seclark
03-14-2011, 04:54 PM
I still can't decide which part was funnier: that there was an outhouse to begin with, that he was on it, that you hit his forehead or that pops dug it out with a knife.

That's crazy.

The craziest thing my friends and I did was going down to the creek armed with CO2 canisters. We'd hit the end with a golf club and try to avoid it flying around.

great-grandma norie only had a hand-pump in her kitchen, and a well in the yard. if you got hit w/a pain, it was the outhouse. don't forget to dust your turds w/lime. closest neighbor was 3 miles away. a little over a mile to the mail box.

it was out there.
sec

Fish
03-14-2011, 04:55 PM
BB gun wars were pretty common for me growing up. But you couldn't pump the gun more than a couple times. Those M-16 looking BB guns and others that only needed one pump couldn't be used.

Man how the hell did any of us survive youth?

Donger
03-14-2011, 04:56 PM
great-grandma norie only had a hand-pump in her kitchen, and a well in the yard. if you got hit w/a pain, it was the outhouse. don't forget to dust your turds w/lime. closest neighbor was 3 miles away. a little over a mile to the mail box.

it was out there.
sec

*shudder*

I'm kind of a city/suburban chap. For me, roughing it is a Hampton Inn.

Chocolate Hog
03-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Reminds me of the sword fights me and sec used to have by the toilet.

Donger
03-14-2011, 04:58 PM
BB gun wars were pretty common for me growing up. But you couldn't pump the gun more than a couple times. Those M-16 looking BB guns and others that only needed one pump couldn't be used.

Yeah, mine was pumped to 15 on that shot. It was a great gun. I secured a dime with a vise and shot at it in our basement until I made a hole in it with that gun. Must have been thousands of shots.

GloryDayz
03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Ouch!!! But he'll still talk Sh1t later, and his parents will file a suit!!

Count Zarth
03-14-2011, 05:04 PM
The backstory on this is that the fat kid got in all kinds of trouble. I think he may have been suspended.

Over-Head
03-14-2011, 05:05 PM
secROFL That where they got the idea for the outhouse scene in Unforgiven??

ClevelandBronco
03-14-2011, 05:09 PM
...I was down near the water and he was up along one of the edges, about 50 feet above me about 50 years away.

Hell of a shot.

KingPriest2
03-14-2011, 05:09 PM
The backstory on this is that the fat kid got in all kinds of trouble. I think he may have been suspended.

The bully got 22 days Casey only got 4 days

|Zach|
03-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Hell of a shot.

Haha

Donger
03-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Hell of a shot.

LMAO

ClevelandBronco
03-14-2011, 05:11 PM

it was out there.
sec

Same with me. It was like visiting another century. I'm damned glad I got to live that way for a while for several summers.

BigRock
03-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Everyone's calling it a powerbomb. That's a straight up DOMINATOR, son.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1sDgsgIwHUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjWaWEb-k7s?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjWaWEb-k7s?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Count Zarth
03-14-2011, 05:14 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/kcnuok.jpg

Count Zarth
03-14-2011, 05:15 PM
This is the kid that got punked.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190504_105181899563084_100002138242566_47716_5563162_n.jpg

Count Zarth
03-14-2011, 05:17 PM
video:

http://asdfghjkl.me.uk/files/kid.mp4

mlyonsd
03-14-2011, 05:19 PM
The bully got 22 days Casey only got 4 days4 days? That's BS. He was just defending himself unless there was other stuff going on. Kid should be given a medal. I hope the bully's leg was broken.

BIG_DADDY
03-14-2011, 05:19 PM

Just pull the kid and make the school lose it's funding. Getting suspended for defending yourself is just friggen goofy.

Over-Head
03-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Hell of a shot.
He had Capt.Janeway off Voyager pull the trigger

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 05:23 PM
I take it that's after the fact.

Little douche bag in training. The hat, the necklace, hand gesture, shorts, facial expression...

Chiefaholic
03-14-2011, 05:24 PM

My brother and I had a paid of those growing up. We lived out in BFE with the closest neighbor about a mile away. No bird was safe to land in a tree and BB gun fights were common as well. We were supposed to pump once and no shots above the waist to hide the little purple welps those little suckers left. Needless to say, he missed and one ricocheted and stuck in my ear lobe. My 'ol man dug the damn thing out with a needle, THEN beat both our asses for shooting at each other.

Just Passin' By
03-14-2011, 05:25 PM

Little douche bag in training. The hat, the necklace, hand gesture, shorts, facial expression...

... the inability to throw a punch that could break 1mm sugar glass.

Pestilence

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190504_105181899563084_100002138242566_47716_5563162_n.jpg

Jesus Christ....look at the size of those ears.

ClevelandBronco

Time to carpet bomb that school with e-mails.

BIG_DADDY
03-14-2011, 05:26 PM
My brother and I had a paid of those growing up. We lived out in BFE with the closest neighbor about a mile away. No bird was safe to land in a tree and BB gun fights were common as well. We were supposed to pump once and no shots above the waist to hide the little purple welps those little suckers left. Needless to say, he missed and one ricocheted and stuck in my ear lobe. My 'ol man dug the damn thing out with a needle, THEN beat both our asses for shooting at each other.

I have a scar on my forehead from taking a pellet to the mellon. Ours ended with some guy shooting his own brother in the eye. Ahhh, the good ol days.

BIG_DADDY
03-14-2011, 05:27 PM

The guys wearing puka shells, leave him alone.

Fish
03-14-2011, 05:27 PM

This picture makes me want to punch his parents....

BIG_DADDY
03-14-2011, 05:29 PM
This picture makes me want to punch his parents....

Come on, you know you were never that cool back in the day.

kysirsoze
03-14-2011, 05:32 PM
I would guess they have a no tolerance policy on fighting. It sucks the big kid got suspended, but they were probably afraid of setting a precedent that any violence is acceptable. There's probably a lot of pressure from parents organizations to discourage kids from handling things themselves.

Hell, I knew a kid in high school (About 10-12 years ago) who got in school suspension FOR GETTING BEAT UP. He didn't even fight back. Got beat pretty bad, too. I think their justification was that he provoked it. Now THAT was fucked up.

Fish
03-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Come on, you know you were never that cool back in the day.

I tried to be.... but my family slapped the stupid out of me...

BIG_DADDY
03-14-2011, 05:36 PM
I would guess they have a no tolerance policy on fighting. It sucks the big kid got suspended, but they were probably afraid of setting a precedent that any violence is acceptable. There's probably a lot of pressure from parents organizations to discourage kids from handling things themselves.

Hell, I knew a kid in high school (About 10-12 years ago) who got in school suspension FOR GETTING BEAT UP. He didn't even fight back. Got beat pretty bad, too. I think their justification was that he provoked it. Now THAT was ****ed up.

The whole thing is fucked up. It's that whole super liberal pussification of everybody getting played out. One more reason to shut the schools down and go with a voucher program.

seclark
03-14-2011, 05:38 PM
ROFL That where they got the idea for the outhouse scene in Unforgiven??

big brother always brings up the scene in young guns... pretty much the same, though.
sec

seclark
03-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Same with me. It was like visiting another century. I'm damned glad I got to live that way for a while for several summers.

same here...wallpapered w/old newspapers. old wood cook stove. sit out on the porch at night and all you heard was crickets and frogs. my brother and i meet up every summer and drive down to the old place. house burned down years ago, and the brush has pretty much covered up the whole yard. we need to get down there and figure out some good way to cover up the well. just a couple pieces of tin laying over it.

sec

HMc
03-14-2011, 05:49 PM
This happened like an hour from me. St Marys - a proper shithole.

Frazod
03-14-2011, 05:59 PM

Wow. You'd think anybody with half a brain or an ounce of self-respect wouldn't go anywhere near a camera after getting humiliated like that.

I guess he's got neither.

mlyonsd
03-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Thank God the kid picked up the bully the way he did. Imagine if he had picked the bully up the other way and bounced his head off the rock shelf. He'd probably be up for murder charges just for protecting himself.

mlyonsd
03-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Wow. You'd think anybody with half a brain or an ounce of self-respect wouldn't go anywhere near a camera after getting humiliated like that.

His parents must be very proud.

GoChiefsTinyPenis
03-14-2011, 06:39 PM
I slammed Rams Fan like that once, then had my way with him.

Bump
03-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Just pull the kid and make the school lose it's funding. Getting suspended for defending yourself is just friggen goofy.

a kid in my high school got suspended for simply blocking a punch with his arm, they said that by blocking the punch he made contact so he got the same punishment as the bully.

BigRedChief
03-14-2011, 07:08 PM
I was 6 ft. tall in the 5th grade. Most kids were 4ft something. When I hit the 5th grade I stopped the bullying and never allowed it to happen while I was present and when I heard of someone bullying another kid, I straighten him out.

InChiefsHell
03-14-2011, 07:11 PM
My son got in trouble because some little punk with a Napolean complex was messing with his girl. Grabbed her butt. Then he was all over the school, talking trash about how my son wasn't gonna do anything about it. My boy calmly walked up to him after school and popped him one on the mouth. Kid ran into the bathroom crying.

...now in my day, that would be the end of it. Grab some dude's girlfriend's ass, expect a punch in the mouth. The end. But, his mom got involved, the school cop got involved, the friggin' county attorney pressed charges for assault and my son had to go to "kid's court" and ended up serving 40 hours community service to have his record clean. FWIW, they nailed the other little bastard with sexual assault.

...I liked it better in my day. Over and done. Hell, the next year you might end up being best friends with the other guy. What's the world come to...

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 07:11 PM
I was 6 ft. tall in the 5th grade.Good lord, man.

Brock
03-14-2011, 07:13 PM
I was 6 ft. tall in the 5th grade. Most kids were 4ft something. When I hit the 5th grade I stopped the bullying and never allowed it to happen while I was present and when I heard of someone bullying another kid, I straighten him out.

So you were just another form of bully.

Bump
03-14-2011, 07:13 PM
My son got in trouble because some little punk with a Napolean complex was messing with his girl. Grabbed her butt. Then he was all over the school, talking trash about how my son wasn't gonna do anything about it. My boy calmly walked up to him after school and popped him one on the mouth. Kid ran into the bathroom crying.

...now in my day, that would be the end of it. Grab some dude's girlfriend's ass, expect a punch in the mouth. The end. But, his mom got involved, the school cop got involved, the friggin' county attorney pressed charges for assault and my son had to go to "kid's court" and ended up serving 40 hours community service to have his record clean. FWIW, they nailed the other little bastard with sexual assault.

...I liked it better in my day. Over and done. Hell, the next year you might end up being best friends with the other guy. What's the world come to...

yup, this is not a good time to be having kids. Shit is just going to get dumber too. Next thing ya know 13 year olds will be doing a year in juvy for throwing a stink bomb, it will be considered bio-chemical warfare or something.

Predarat
03-14-2011, 07:14 PM
That kid did not learn his lesson and I doubt he ever will. Douschebag in training. The schools always suspend kids in fights even it they are just defending themselves. It is a terrible rule.

kysirsoze
03-14-2011, 07:16 PM
That kid did not learn his lesson and I doubt he ever will. Douschebag in training. The schools always suspend kids in fights even it they are just defending themselves. It is a terrible rule.

It's most likely because self-defense (He started it!) is something anyone can claim. In this case there is video evidence, but that is the exception, of course.

Bump
03-14-2011, 07:19 PM
It's most likely because self-defense (He started it!) is something anyone can claim. In this case there is video evidence, but that is the exception, of course.

well if there is video evidence, it should be used to come up with the proper punishment. In this case, the kid was defending himself and should not get in trouble, but this country's schools are too fucking stupid.

InChiefsHell
03-14-2011, 07:19 PM

Man. He looks like he needs another ass kickin' too...

BigRedChief
03-14-2011, 07:21 PM
So you were just another form of bully.yes, I was. I threw a baseball harder than anyone had ever seen in Springfield. My problem was control. I found out early on that if I hit the first or 2nd batter the rest of the kids would be scared to hit and all I had to do was throw it over the plate. One day I broke a kids arm. I just happened to have lost control and wasn't throwing at them on purpose. But, I could have been. Thats just how I was back then.

I woke up and realized how I would feel if I had hurt a kid on purpose. I swore from that day on, I wouldn't allow another big kid to pick on a small kid in my presense.

Ended up making a difference in many a kids lifes...so I found out later anyway.

Shogun
03-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Good for him, little kid got fucked up hard.

KCrockaholic
03-14-2011, 07:24 PM
I ROFLed. Little punk ass bitch is all I can think about this.

Chocolate Hog
03-14-2011, 07:25 PM
That douche was doin the stanky leg.

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 07:26 PM
That douche was doin the stanky leg.LMAO OK, that cracked me up.

mlyonsd
03-14-2011, 07:39 PM
yes, I was. I threw a baseball harder than anyone had ever seen in Springfield. My problem was control. I found out early on that if I hit the first or 2nd batter the rest of the kids would be scared to hit and all I had to do was throw it over the plate. One day I broke a kids arm. I just happened to have lost control and wasn't throwing at them on purpose. But, I could have been. Thats just how I was back then.

I woke up and realized how I would feel if I had hurt a kid on purpose. I swore from that day on, I wouldn't allow another big kid to pick on a small kid in my presense.

Ended up making a difference in many a kids lifes...so I found out later anyway.

I killed a kid accidently once in Little League with a fastball. I just put down my glove and walked away from the game.

BigRedChief
03-14-2011, 07:42 PM
I killed a kid accidently once in Little League with a fastball. I just put down my glove and walked away from the game.Quitter. :p If you would have played the next game the world would have been made a much better place because the line up has little Karl Rove on the team...

bowener
03-14-2011, 08:06 PM
FWIW, I think Bitchard got 22 days suspension and Casey the Punisher/Beast-mode-mauler got 5 days suspension.

Seems moderately fair. I wouldn't complain about 5 days suspension after I body slammed a bitch to the ground like that. 5 days of vacation, baby!

Psyko Tek
03-14-2011, 08:38 PM

DOUCHE HAS A NEW FACE
bet he ain't even that hurt

mlyonsd
03-14-2011, 08:45 PM
FWIW, I think Bitchard got 22 days suspension and Casey the Punisher/Beast-mode-mauler got 5 days suspension.

Seems moderately fair. I wouldn't complain about 5 days suspension after I body slammed a bitch to the ground like that. 5 days of vacation, baby!

I know you're being funny but I feel for the fat kid. He wanted no part of it, took one to the jaw standing, and still didn't react. For him to get any punishment is a travesty.

Bambi
03-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Are these a bunch of those cockney weirdos? Sounds like them

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 08:49 PM
I know you're being funny but I feel for the fat kid. He wanted no part of it, took one to the jaw standing, and still didn't react. For him to get any punishment is a travesty.He's probably been picked on his whole life for being fat. Dealt with it forever. But everybody has a breaking point. Props to the kid for doing this, and not ending up shooting up the ****ing school.

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Are these a bunch of those cockney weirdos? Sounds like them Australia, I think... Due to this post...

This happened like an hour from me. St Marys - a proper shithole.

(HMc's location is Sydney, Australia)

kysirsoze
03-14-2011, 08:53 PM
I know you're being funny but I feel for the fat kid. He wanted no part of it, took one to the jaw standing, and still didn't react. For him to get any punishment is a travesty.

I agree, but the real pain in a suspension at that age is catching hell from your parents. Assuming he has decent folks, I bet those 5 day are gonna be pretty stress free. Mainly cruising the web reading posts from people cheering him on and making fun of his former bully. He could have it worse.

Bambi
03-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Australia, I think... Due to this post...

(HMc's location is Sydney, Australia)

they some odd birds.

tHEyzztalk ***lik di_S oN fACEb00k!>?

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 08:56 PM
I agree, but the real pain in a suspension at that age is catching hell from your parents. Assuming he has decent folks, I bet those 5 day are gonna be pretty stress free. Mainly cruising the web reading posts from people cheering him on and making fun of his former bully. He could have it worse.On the other hand, If I were the father of the little prick.. I'd tell him he's lucky he didn't end up getting worse. Learn to respect people.

Psyko Tek
03-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Man. He looks like he needs another ass kickin' too...

tain't gonna matter
he will always be that way

GloryDayz
03-14-2011, 09:23 PM

That hat has Sissy written all over it. He needs more than milk to fix what's ailing him, he needs a weight room and to burn the clothes too. I wonder if he's ever won a fight!!

pr_capone
03-14-2011, 09:24 PM
well if there is video evidence, it should be used to come up with the proper punishment. In this case, the kid was defending himself and should not get in trouble, but this country's schools are too ****ing stupid.

Hey fucknut, this was in Australia.

Valiant
03-14-2011, 09:24 PM

Hell, I knew a kid in high school (About 10-12 years ago) who got in school suspension FOR GETTING BEAT UP. He didn't even fight back. Got beat pretty bad, too. I think their justification was that he provoked it. Now THAT was ****ed up.

That would be fine if both were suspended.. From my understanding the little bully got off scot free for now.. I am sure all the emails to the school and eventually news reporters will change that..

If I were the school I would suspend the little guy, the cameraman and his wanna be bodyguard for a week and make them give a public apology about the wrongs of bullying on school tv or during a school function..

I wouldn't want to suspend the big guy for defending himself, but probably have to, to appease both sides in a fight. Would also make sure there was no way in hell the scrawny kid does not try suing in civil court for damages..

GloryDayz
03-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Great point. I think he's been dropped on his head more than just this once...

Braincase
03-14-2011, 09:27 PM
I showed the video to my son. He's a bigger, smart kid. 4th grade, 120 lbs., youngest kid in his class. I've always taught him there are three kinds of people : those that pick on kids, those that get picked on, and those that stand up for the kids that get picked on. I've always told him I expect him to be in the third category. He learned tonight that sometimes category 2 & 3 sometimes merge. He knows now that sometimes you turn the other cheek, and then you run out of cheeks to turn and defend yourself. May not be the most Christian of attitudes, but you have to stand up for what's right, and sometimes that means standing up for yourself.

KcMizzou
03-14-2011, 09:29 PM
I showed the video to my son. He's a bigger, smart kid. 4th grade, 120 lbs., youngest kid in his class. I've always taught him there are three kinds of people : those that pick on kids, those that get picked on, and those that stand up for the kids that get picked on. I've always told him I expect him to be in the third category. He learned tonight that sometimes category 2 & 3 sometimes merge. He knows now that sometimes you turn the other cheek, and then you run out of cheeks to turn and defend yourself. May not be the most Christian of attitudes, but you have to stand up for what's right, and sometimes that means standing up for yourself.:clap:

Only so much you should expect him to take.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-14-2011, 09:44 PM
seek therapy

It's a rare moment when I read an exchange on here to my wife. This is one of those moments.

|Zach|
03-14-2011, 09:44 PM
It's a rare moment when I read an exchange on here to my wife. This is one of those moments.

LMAOLMAO

Count Zarth
03-14-2011, 09:46 PM
I've always taught him there are three kinds of people : those that pick on kids, those that get picked on, and those that stand up for the kids that get picked on.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks ALSO fuck assholes!